Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+9
Sparma
merc
Phil-Good
deusXango
lemonpen
cool breeze
WTF
Oracle
Sebastian
13 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  WTF Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:26 pm

deusXango wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:
deusXango wrote:Wise, what was the record like in Toronto when they had Bosh and Calderon together? They both had these wild-ass numbers but, I don't recall the Raptors making much noise on the contending front. Of course there was us, the Shaq led Heat, then the "Big 3" of Boston but, where were the Raptors?

They were an above .500 team for at least 3 seasons while he was in Toronto. How could or would they make noise when Detroit, Miami, Boston, Chicago, Orlando, Cleveland and Indy were running rough-shot over the Eastern Conference Toronto didn't have the talent to contend did you see those rosters. You can't use Toronto record as arguement to make a case against what Bosh was doing in Toronto at that time. He lead his team regardless of record and you couldn't have expection of him beating out any of those teams with the roster he had. Fact is he was a dominating talent League Wide regardless to being on a losing team. If you do choose to use that as an arguement then you have to ask why isn't Monroe putting up the same kind of numbers.
Wise, why did you think I was trying to make a case against Bosh? It's not so much that I don't want him here, I don't think he wants to be here!! You answered my question without realizing it, Toronto had piss-poor management and didn't surround Bosh with quality talent; we've got Calderon now but, in Toronto he was a "walk on" player, but after the experience Bosh had there do you think he wants to come to Detroit, after playing with the level of talent he has for the past 3 years, and an organization like Miami? In one full year Pat Riley emptied a roster to "pursue" two of the three top FA's and re-sign the 3rd! IMO until the day I die I'll believe that LeBron and Bosh was a done deal before the FA signing period even began. Florida has no state taxes and Michigan's taxes may go up under Gov. Snyder; the grey cloudy skies of Detroit compared to the sunny days and bright nights of South Beach, who in their right mind wouldn't want to come here? Seriously though, Calderon wants to leave (my gut feeling), and bringing Bosh here at the expense of loosing Monroe would be a disaster. From afar this has got to look like what Toronto was for him when he played there.

DX, that's all concieveable but I have a different theory. Bosh may not want to be here but he's coming via trade not free agency so the organization has a whole year to convince to want to play here. I think given a whole season with Drummond and Smith and seeing the possibilities. Bosh will have talent around him not like what he had in Toronto, nothing about a starting unit of Knight, Burke, Drummond, Josh and him would be close.

My other theory about Bosh is that on the outside he seems cool with being the forgotten man in Miami, but I don't think so because he know when the Sh!t comes to bear in 2014 his ass will be out. Lebron has already complain he's not being paid his worth so rest assure Miami will give him a Max Deal and Miami not giving up Wade. Bosh knows he will be sacraficed in 2014. But if we found ourselve banging heads with Miami in the ECF next season Bosh would likely stay in Detroit, playing in Detroit doesn't mean he can't keep his South Beach home.

Think about it where else would he go come 2014 as a FA New York, Brooklyn to Dallas, Chicago not likely if we're contending he'll stay put. I don't think he'll go back to playing second and third fiddle and want to win on his own merits. Just a theory I could be wrong. Please note they don't call that title the Big Three Title or Wade's Title or Bosh's Title they call it Lebron's Title. My gut tells me a lot of things that we don't get to see or hear in public but mark my words it will rear it's ugly head down in South Beach.

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty SHUT UP SOUR PEE BOY AND GO CHANGE YOUR SHEETS

Post  WTF Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:32 pm

Phil1980boy wrote:"just remember P-Boy you were so far up Joe's ass concerning Stuckey and sing the same song of him being better than Chauncey. You were also appluading Joe's trading of Affalo as wellwho you also thought Stuckey was better than"

I'm not talking about Mr Big Shot in the Ego Billups who has played for 1000 NBA Teams. Not going to happen! thumbs down

Stuckey was better then Afflalo A few year ago. Afflalo has balls and heart. Stuckey lost his ball and has no heart. Now Afflalo is A way better player then Stuckey could ever dream of being. That's A mental thing not A talent thing.

And 1 more thing sour cynic. Stop making pussy excuses for these grown azz men. I have told you 1000 times to cut that pussy point of view out! A Man is responsible for his own success. He has to want it! He has to have more fire about his success then anybody else. I'm not going to keep schooling you YOUNG MAN!!

At no time was Stuckey ever better than Affalo and I mean at no time. I don't understand you make more excuses for Monroe, and Knight are they not responsible for their success or is that different? Just Shut Up and put more of Joe's Fat Ass in your mouth.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty A FEW NUGGETS

Post  deusXango Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Wise, the #1 contender for Bosh's services is Mark Cuban and his Dallas Mavericks. Dallas is Bosh's home, Cuban is a known commodity when it comes to ownership who spends on his team, and don't over-value Joe's enthusiasm to the point of possibly repeating what's going on with Calderon or what happened with that asshole, Joe Smith. If Joe can't sign a player of that stature as a FA, I wouldn't advise toward trading from a championship team.

Sebastian, you had me in the floor with laughter with your response to my lame attempt at GMing. lol Was I that bad? "Oooh, I smell something. THE HOUSE ON FIRE!" I can't wait to hear you take your shot at the GM's chair. hehe

PhillipBoy, you're right, a player should be held accountable for his own success or failure, but we've denied our players that responsibility, beginning with Stuckey, by giving them free passes, making excuses for their lack of development, looking at their worth through rose colored glasses, and allowing unfounded popularity to keep them on the team and in prominent roles; the sum total of that has brought us to 3 levels below mediocre. The EFF'ed up coaching hires and the pure laziness of our GM has also been major contributors.

Oracle, I have a short soapbox item for you to help me with; do you believe Karen Davidson forbid Joe from trading Stuckey, Maxiell, and Prince because she was selling the team and she wanted them to be a part of the deal? Do you think that this woman, who wanted nothing to do with the day to day management of the team, had such a low opinion of the man who her late husband hand picked for his position and mentored along the way, that she would "handcuff" him and prevent him from making improvements with the teams personel? Quite possibly lowering the payroll? I ask your support because "the rubber is getting ready to hit the road" and when/if Joe mucks this up I'll be worse than DBed was with Maxiell. I hope that he fully recovers, by the way, and continues to provide for his family in the manner he chooses. Maxiell is not a bad guy, and I don't hate him.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty GM DX ...

Post  Sebastian Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:55 pm

deusXango wrote:Wise, the #1 contender for Bosh's services is Mark Cuban and his Dallas Mavericks. Dallas is Bosh's home, Cuban is a known commodity when it comes to ownership who spends on his team, and don't over-value Joe's enthusiasm to the point of possibly repeating what's going on with Calderon or what happened with that asshole, Joe Smith. If Joe can't sign a player of that stature as a FA, I wouldn't advise toward trading from a championship team.

Sebastian, you had me in the floor with laughter with your response to my lame attempt at GMing. lol Was I that bad? "Oooh, I smell something. THE HOUSE ON FIRE!" I can't wait to hear you take your shot at the GM's chair. hehe

PhillipBoy, you're right, a player should be held accountable for his own success or failure, but we've denied our players that responsibility, beginning with Stuckey, by giving them free passes, making excuses for their lack of development, looking at their worth through rose colored glasses, and allowing unfounded popularity to keep them on the team and in prominent roles; the sum total of that has brought us to 3 levels below mediocre. The EFF'ed up coaching hires and the pure laziness of our GM has also been major contributors.

Oracle, I have a short soapbox item for you to help me with; do you believe Karen Davidson forbid Joe from trading Stuckey, Maxiell, and Prince because she was selling the team and she wanted them to be a part of the deal? Do you think that this woman, who wanted nothing to do with the day to day management of the team, had such a low opinion of the man who her late husband hand picked for his position and mentored along the way, that she would "handcuff" him and prevent him from making improvements with the teams personel? Quite possibly lowering the payroll? I ask your support because "the rubber is getting ready to hit the road" and when/if Joe mucks this up I'll be worse than DBed was with Maxiell. I hope that he fully recovers, by the way, and continues to provide for his family in the manner he chooses. Maxiell is not a bad guy, and I don't hate him.

Naw, DX, your ideas are very much appreciated and respected. Like, all of OUR Piston Pals, WE just want the best, most competitive roster going forward.

I just had to post that drop. lol
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty Frank denies he's been contacted by Rutgers

Post  deusXango Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Hopefully that's more of Lil' Larry's political double talk meaning, "as soon as the season's over, I'm outta' here!"
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty WTF

Post  WTF Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Okay I'm buzzed and it's not a pretty sight
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty WHY THE 2nd UNIT

Post  deusXango Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:33 am

Calderon didn't start or play tonight and BK7 was returned to the PG slot, along with Stuckey starting at SG; two "combo guards" in the backcourt, so how the hell does Villanueva come off the bench and lead the team in assists? I personally am fed up with the knuckleheaded, selfish play that comes from ballhogging guards, that are nothing exceptional, but suffer with the "hero complex." Stuckey doesn't want to be here because the ball is not in his hands as much as he'd like, so I want to know how Knight will react to coming off the bench, as soon as possible; if Knight is a team player and can be alright with it, I think he's our perfect 6th man. If he has an attitude that mirrors Stuckey's (he was under his wing for tutledge),we have the trade bait for our SF needs in our two disenchanted "combo guards;" given the PT that they've recieved, English can duplicate their efforts, if not exceed expectations.

Draft Trey Burke or *Michael Carter-Williams and sign Tony Allen to fill our backcourt needs.

*A tip of the hat to Wise. Smile
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty The Impossible Loss

Post  Sparma Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:04 am

The Boston announcers said they were one off the NBA record for this season for offensive rebounds. Drummond had 5 offensive rebounds after about 7 minutes. He and Monroe dominated the offensive glass, especially at the outset (and they ended up with a 25-4 advantage in offensive rebounds).

Monroe played a crafty offensive game; JJ played solid O.

I guess that trade for Jeff Green's looking o.k. now.

CV & BK shot horribly, which can happen. You even can badly miss a wide open lay up as BK did (and CV missed three of his own, but less dramatically). But a 4/2 assist to TO ratio by BK when the two big guys are totally dominating inside? It's incredible to me that he couldn't exploit their inside superiority more.

I guess I did call (kiddingly) for more experimentation with BK as PG.

Didn't hear until after the game why Calderon was out. Just as well. One of his typical 6:1 (let alone 15:2) games would have turned the tide.

Credit to Stuckey for being fearless going to the basket, but could he have chosen a worse time to recover his game?

The Boston announcers predicted we'd be very good next year and that looked like an apt prediction tonight.

Last edited by Sparma on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty IDK if B.K.7 can run the point. I just don't see it

Post  Phil-Good Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:03 am

I like B.K.7. Good man. Tuff kid. Full of heart and balls to the MAX. But he still makes bad decisions. He not A Point Guard.

It might be time to send this kid to the bench. 6th man and go out and find A guy with super star potential or keep Jose around.

I never count out A guy with the will power B.K.7 has but you can't ignore what you see on the floor. B.K.7 can't run A team full time as of today.

NBADraft.Net had B.K.7 as A Jason Terry type of guard and I think they were spot on. A perfect 6th man who can be A major part of A championship team.

Dump Stuckey, Dump Charlie V, send B.K.7 to the bench and find A starting back-court to take this team into the new generation of Detroit Piston basketball.
Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty Perfect Fit

Post  Murph Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:14 pm

I think Lawrence Frank would fit perfectly at Rutgers' Head Coach. Very Happy

Lawrence is a local Jersey boy, and what better fit would there be than to coach the State University of New Jersey's men's basketball team? clap

Come on Larry, with your interviewing skills, the job is practically yours for the asking. pom pom

We Pistons fans would be crushed of course. Sad But we'd press on without you. rockon

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty SORRY MURPH

Post  WTF Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:49 pm

Murph wrote:I think Lawrence Frank would fit perfectly at Rutgers' Head Coach. Very Happy

Lawrence is a local Jersey boy, and what better fit would there be than to coach the State University of New Jersey's men's basketball team? clap

Come on Larry, with your interviewing skills, the job is practically yours for the asking. pom pom

We Pistons fans would be crushed of course. Sad But we'd press on without you. rockon

Gores just extended Lil' Larry contract 3 more years facepalm
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty Burke - Flip - Granger

Post  WTF Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Do any of you really think Joe will do anything come this summer aside from drafting in the lottery this summer? I'm just not so sure he will.

It has really become hard to keep hearing and reading about a rebuilding process, about players potential being 2-3 years out before they're skills are fully realized. I really do want to win now oppose to this idea of might being able to contend some 4 or 5 years down the road. This would be fine if the team was just coming off a run of winning a NBA title or 2 but 2004 is so long ago and so is 2008 for that matter.

I just read that piece on Trey Burke being the right draft selection for this team and all the reasons why. I pretty much agree that if the Pistons draft him the team will almost immediately become a better team because he'll make everyone around him better. That Drummond, Monroe, Knight all become better players in otherwords he does for them what Zeke did for Laimbeer, Joe and the rest.

Okay frown, but I would like to see Flip get another chance and coach Burke, Knight, Drummond and Monroe. Why? because I think with Burke Flip play book becomes less difficult for the team to handle and that Flip's defense would be a perfect fit for Drummond and Monroe.

Like I said if I'm Joe I'm looking into everything about Granger's injury pouring through ever X-Ray just to see what the risk factors are if we could made play on him. I could manage to deal with this rebuilding a teenie longer if we could manage Burke, re-hire Flip, Somehow manage to get our hands on Granger if healthy enough
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty April Fools?

Post  Murph Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:51 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
Murph wrote:I think Lawrence Frank would fit perfectly at Rutgers' Head Coach. Very Happy

Geesh. Wise...you had me googling "Lawrence Frank contract extesnsion"! I almost had a heart attack. affraid

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty L. Frank and Rutgers ...

Post  Sebastian Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Murph wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:

Geesh. Wise...you had me googling "Lawrence Frank contract extesnsion"! I almost had a heart attack. affraid

WE should all send written letters of recommendation to Rutgers University's Athletic Director supporting L. Frank's hopeful hiring as the next Head Coach of Rutgers men's basketball team.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty SOooo, this is your shot at being the Pistons GM?

Post  deusXango Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:08 pm

WISEFAN wrote:Do any of you really think Joe will do anything come this summer aside from drafting in the lottery this summer? I'm just not so sure he will.

It has really become hard to keep hearing and reading about a rebuilding process, about players potential being 2-3 years out before they're skills are fully realized. I really do want to win now oppose to this idea of might being able to contend some 4 or 5 years down the road. This would be fine if the team was just coming off a run of winning a NBA title or 2 but 2004 is so long ago and so is 2008 for that matter.

I just read that piece on Trey Burke being the right draft selection for this team and all the reasons why. I pretty much agree that if the Pistons draft him the team will almost immediately become a better team because he'll make everyone around him better. That Drummond, Monroe, Knight all become better players in otherwords he does for them what Zeke did for Laimbeer, Joe and the rest.

Okay frown, but I would like to see Flip get another chance and coach Burke, Knight, Drummond and Monroe. Why? because I think with Burke Flip play book becomes less difficult for the team to handle and that Flip's defense would be a perfect fit for Drummond and Monroe.

Like I said if I'm Joe I'm looking into everything about Granger's injury pouring through ever X-Ray just to see what the risk factors are if we could made play on him. I could manage to deal with this rebuilding a teenie longer if we could manage Burke, re-hire Flip, Somehow manage to get our hands on Granger if healthy enough
Wise, I absolutely love the idea of drafting Trey Burke with our lottery pick and I agree that the team would become better but, the return of Flip Saunders and trading for a gimpy Danny Granger leaves me a little cold. Sorry.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty Don't Knock The Return Of Flip

Post  WTF Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:41 pm

deusXango wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:Do any of you really think Joe will do anything come this summer aside from drafting in the lottery this summer? I'm just not so sure he will.

Wise, I absolutely love the idea of drafting Trey Burke with our lottery pick and I agree that the team would become better but, the return of Flip Saunders and trading for a gimpy Danny Granger leaves me a little cold. Sorry.

This isn't the same group of grizzle veterans he had to deal with. This is a young group that could flourish under a Flip type systems. I can tell you now that whatever coach we hire next won't be around by the time this team is contending again. What Flip will do is show them how to win games, the next coach will teach them how to win championships.

I know people keep thinking this team is on the cusp, but I just have to keep reminding you folks that we don't Durant on this, we don't have a young Kobe waiting to breakout, and as much as I love Drummond at the moment he's not Shaq and Monroe might have hit his ceiling.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty I'D HAVE TO FLIP MY LID TO GO WITH FLIP

Post  deusXango Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:57 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
deusXango wrote:

This isn't the same group of grizzle veterans he had to deal with. This is a young group that could flourish under a Flip type systems. I can tell you now that whatever coach we hire next won't be around by the time this team is contending again. What Flip will do is show them how to win games, the next coach will teach them how to win championships.
Wise, the "grizzled veterans" that you're referring to were All-Star players coming off their second trip to the NBA finals, and at the peak of their powers; it appeared to me, and many others, that Flip had hold to their coattails and went along for the ride (pretty much what he did with Garnett during his youth). Did he show the Wizards how to win games? Oh, they conspired against him, right? Flip can pull a mean rabbit out of a hat but, I've yet to see him win a championship! He's another re-cycled mediocre coach who happens to belong to the "good ol' boy" network who're responsible for coaching candidates like Brian Shaw, Bill Laimbeer, and a host of others from making their mark on the game. If no coach is going to see the team all the way to a championship, why not give our own Laimbeer a shot now?!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty ALL OF OUR LIDS ARE FLIPPED

Post  WTF Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:23 pm

deusXango wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:
deusXango wrote:

Wise, the "grizzled veterans" that you're referring to were All-Star players coming off their second trip to the NBA finals, and at the peak of their powers; it appeared to me, and many others, that Flip had hold to their coattails and went along for the ride (pretty much what he did with Garnett during his youth). Did he show the Wizards how to win games? Oh, they conspired against him, right? Flip can pull a mean rabbit out of a hat but, I've yet to see him win a championship! He's another re-cycled mediocre coach who happens to belong to the "good ol' boy" network who're responsible for coaching candidates like Brian Shaw, Bill Laimbeer, and a host of others from making their mark on the game. If no coach is going to see the team all the way to a championship, why not give our own Laimbeer a shot now?!

DX, when I talk about the grizzle veterans it only in reference to the slight disconnect he had with them. He already he could win games with that bunch. I will always be of the opinion that Flip only down fall was not have the bench to win a NBA Title. It's crazy to down play what Flip did in Minny and with KG. You can't argue Flip win percentage either.

Now here you are promoting Laimbeer and that's fine but WNBA titles or not NBA titles, he coached girls not men and only has a year or 2 as an NBA assistant. Okay you like Shaw and that's cool he's been an assistant for quite sometime but what his coaching record Very Happy Flip all ready proved he can coach in the NBA.

Funny DX Flip wasn't a good coach because players carried and Lil Larry a bad coach because his player can't carry him and Bill and Brian are good NBA coaches because of what lol!

Come on the Wizards really a team of clowns, criminals, and numbnuts. I don't put any blame on Flip with what happened in Washington.

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty Mixed Emotions

Post  WTF Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Deep down I would like to see the Wolverine stay together one more season even if they were to win a National Championship this year. Yes I would love to see him in a Pistons uniform as well and I love my Pistons but I love my Wolverines more.

Anyway congrats AP NCAA Basketball Playa of Da Year Mr. Trey Burke.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty If we fans are living in the now then Jerebco should be every Piston fan's favorite

Post  cool breeze Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:24 pm

I can't get over how well Jonas has played over the past 3 games. Even when his shot is not falling, Jerebco has been playing all out on both ends. He makes the team so much better and it is a damn shame that Frank had him on the bench for 3 months. Maxiell has never played one game in his entire career that matched what Jerebco brought to the table last night in Boston. Nobody is noticing but his family, his teammates and myself it seems. People have written him off. I knew that Jonas was not himself going into training camp last fall. He looked tired and something happened between Jonas and Frank at that time. Whatever that issue was, it is over now. He is playing the best defense of any Piston player right now and the guy can move without the ball and pass extremely well and create his own shot. I look for Jerebco to explode next season especially if he doesn't have Frank as his coach. There was bad blood for sure with a punctuation mark made by Jerebco's father when he stated that he hoped Frank would be fired soon back when Jonas was being punished. If the owner has not been sleeping this entire season then the Jerebco incident alone should be enough to get Frank fired. Frank has been a better coach now then he was from September through February. Last night Detroit would have won that game without Charlie V playing. Still I approve of Charlie playing over Maxiell who is lost for the season. If Maxiell had not been injured, I believe that Frank would have played him just like he had done all season long. What an idiot this coach is. Charlie at least has some size even though he is out of position or late making rotations on defense at least 50% of the time. If Charlie is not hot as hell shooting the ball, then he has to be placed on the bench. But last night, Drummond looked lost and kept making more mistakes than Charlie V. The only two big guys who played OK were Jerebco and Monroe who filled out the stat sheet once again. Still Monroe makes silly mistakes and looks exhausted much of the time. Jerebco is playing like he is angry. That steal by Jerebco at a critical moment late in the 4th and then his pass to Knight who missed a layup was brillant. There is no way I want Jonas Jerebco involved in any trade. He is fun to watch and is the old Jerebco I was crazy about two years ago. Other than Jerebco playing great, the only other thing of note that I took from the Boston game was that Drummond looks tired and has a lot of work to do if he wants to be the player Piston fans expect him to be.

And after watching Josh Smith last night, I can't believe that player can demand a max contract. I think he will tank it once he signs the papers. I will be watching him close during the playoffs where he should play his ass off if only to look good for the big payoff contract coming.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty Let's give a shout out to the NBA refs for making it likely that Detroit will get the 5th pick or better

Post  cool breeze Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:04 pm

I don't know if any of you agree with me regarding the NBA refs ignoring obvious fouls to certain Piston players almost every game this season. Monroe and Stuckey get the calls but it ends there for all other Piston players. I have watched Jerebco get shoved in the back and pushed out of bounds at least 18 times this season with the ref not more than 3 feet away. Opps I somehow didn's see that Jonas. Too bad for all you Piston guys who are designated as cannon fodder. You would think that the obnoxious Ed Rush was running the NBA front office. He sure had fun pissing off Rasheed night after night and year after year. Now Rush is in the middle of a investigation by the PAC12 where is said to have issued a decree to all PAC12 refs to call things against Arizona. This surfaced in the UCLA-Arizona PAC12 semi final where Arizona had an 11 point lead up until the refs started making funny foul calls and then called a technical on Sean Miller after the ref had made a mistake calling Solomon Hill for a turnover which he didn't make. Meanwhile UCLA started coming back when the Wear twins head hunted Hill as he tried to play defense. Instead of trying to set a screen, they ran into Hill and hit him hard in the chest about 7 times in a row. Ed Rush is a multi millionare who is in charge of all PAC 12 refs and is around 73 years old. If any of you haven't met him, believe me he is a real jerk off the court as well as on the court. That is why I want the commissioner for the PAC12 FIRED! It wouldn't be a bad thing if the entire front office of the NBA were fired as well.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty Only you would want A Certified Loser like Flip Mr Softy Saunders back Sour Cynic

Post  Phil-Good Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:57 pm

What coach has this type of talent on his team but can't even get to the got damn NBA Finals.

Latrell Sprewell, C.Billups, Ben Wallace, Sam Cassell, Kevin Garnett, RIP Hamilton, Rasheed Wallace, A.Afflalo, T.Prince, Antwon Jamison, C.Butler, Gilbert Arenaus.

I have seen Stan Vangudy, Mike Brown, and Larry Brown get to the NBA Finals with less talent then what Flip Mr Softy Saunders has had.

If you going to move on from L.Frank then replace him with A man Coach Not A pussy coach like Flip Saunders.

And most of those guys have Rings. How many Rings does Flip Mr Softy Saunders has. FAIL thumbs down

Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty Cool

Post  Sparma Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Yes, I saw Jerebko get shoved out of bounds only to have the ball go over to Boston.

The refs make too much difference. Donaghy is a crook but he's not all wrong. Maybe Webber should have gotten a championship after all, if there's substance to one of TD's main allegations about Sacramento v LA!

So much of it stems from winning, but the media darlings (now including OKC) do seem to get an added boost.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty GO SUCK FAT JOE"S DRAWERS

Post  WTF Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:30 am

Phil1980boy wrote:What coach has this type of talent on his team but can't even get to the got damn NBA Finals.

Latrell Sprewell, C.Billups, Ben Wallace, Sam Cassell, Kevin Garnett, RIP Hamilton, Rasheed Wallace, A.Afflalo, T.Prince, Antwon Jamison, C.Butler, Gilbert Arenaus.

I have seen Stan Vangudy, Mike Brown, and Larry Brown get to the NBA Finals with less talent then what Flip Mr Softy Saunders has had.

If you going to move on from L.Frank then replace him with A man Coach Not A pussy coach like Flip Saunders.

And most of those guys have Rings. How many Rings does Flip Mr Softy Saunders has. FAIL thumbs down

You have no idea what your talking about.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty SPECIAL LIKE I'VE SAID ALL SEASON LONG

Post  WTF Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:07 pm

Big Ten Player Of The Year, AP Player Of The Year, SI Player Of The Year, Wooden Award Winner, Cousy Award Winner, NCAA All American, Big Ten First Team, Oscar Robertson Trophy. DAMN! Best performance in the NCAA Tournament with that 23pt 7ast second half against #1 KU.

The only other thing left is to win the National Championship next week....GO BLUE GO TREY BURK
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 19 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next