Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+9
Sparma
merc
Phil-Good
deusXango
lemonpen
cool breeze
WTF
Oracle
Sebastian
13 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty EXCUSES KEEP FLOWING FOR JOE

Post  deusXango Mon May 06, 2013 12:01 am

Phil1980boy wrote:Just to keep you boys up to date here is my excuses for Joe Dumars.

#1. Greg Monroe
Joe didn't want another Georgetown player after he washed his hands with DaJuan Summers prematurely in favor of Austin Daye.

#2. Andre Drummods
He really had his sights set on John Henson until the very last minute; there was wrangling in the war room over who to choose and Joe gave in.

#3. Cap Space
Look at the true cost to the team to get this CAP space and who the team is left with if those monies should be misspent; who wants to be a Piston?

#4 Brandon Knight
Another combo guard; whoop de damn do!

#5 Jones Jerebko
I like him, now only if we can find a position for him that his coaches will be satisfied with.

#6 K.Singler
I like him also but, this is the second bench player we're crowing about; the last two players mentioned are 8th and 9th players off the bench, really.

#7 Chris Middlton
Damaged goods who just may be the second best player taken by the Pistons last year; just like the best player taken, he rode the bench much too long!

Those are all my up to date Joe Dumars excuses.
I see you working Phillip Boy, and I don't want you to take my frustration personally (you have as much right to express your opinion as I do) but, the media has made me a very bitter man defending the indefensible.

But don't worry. There will be more excuses for Joe Dumars coming very soon. So please be ready!
Phillip Boy, I'll be more open-minded the next time around and I apologize for that last uncalled for outburst; really.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty The Pistons likely to unload Slava?

Post  deusXango Mon May 06, 2013 12:13 am

That's one of the dumbest things I've heard lately, if true. Why? I mean why not give the new coach as much fire power as possible when he gets here?
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty EXCUSES KEEP FLOWING FOR JOE

Post  Oracle Mon May 06, 2013 12:41 am

Silly stuff abounds, but the ONLY thing that means a damn is RESULTS!

As soon as you show me a GM that even gets close to what Joe has accomplished, then we can have an intelligent conversation!

BTW, I'm not making excuses for him, he's effed up royally in some areas, and I do believe in a few things.

1. Joe should be on his last free pass, everything is in place, it's either sh!t or get off the pot!
2. I can understand folks that would want him gone with Frank! That's a legitimate thought, and something I also considered and rejected, but I can understand the thought... so that's fair!
3. Before you go off half cocked, and it is worst than half cocked to call for Joe to get fired without suggesting who is going to take his place! Without knowing that, you're shooting at the ground with a shotgun! Sooner or later you're going to blown your effing foot off!

I will say that Joe has a poor user interface! When he speaks about stuff it looks like he's struggling to keep it together and the man has no detectable charisma!

I think that he doesn't appear to give off that air of confidence and knowledge that people would expect of a great leader, and he did become a bit of a jerk when he became successful.

But the bottom line is that he did become wildly successful, and it wasn't done with smoke and mirrors!

Joe's problem is that the goodwill he's built up over the years is fading for most and is gone for some!

He may be done, he may not, only time will tell!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty The Pistons likely to unload Slava?

Post  Oracle Mon May 06, 2013 12:51 am

deusXango wrote:That's one of the dumbest things I've heard lately, if true. Why? I mean why not give the new coach as much fire power as possible when he gets here?

That's not reporting, that's making sh!t up!!!

In that article they sais that NOBODY should play that can't shoot free throws!

Does that mean we sit Drummond?

What's wrong with these clowns? That's nothing wrong with Slava that another coach can't cure! Slava has heart, LOVES to bang down low, is a 7 footer, and if he wasn't worth squat, he can still give 6 good hard fouls if needed!

Besides, replace him with what? His price tag is so low that it allows us to spen money on more important things! These guys need to do some effing research, or get an inside source before they start spewing out this crap!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty Chicago Bulls played one of the greatest of all NBA playoff series against the Nets showing the value of team orientated basketball

Post  Oracle Mon May 06, 2013 1:01 am

Don, the Bulls had no reason winning even 2 games in that series... except that the Nets lack any evidence of heart and toughness!

I guess I'm going to finally get off Boozer's case, the dude is playing his heart out, but nobody is out playing Noah, this kid is so old school NBA it isn't even funny!

This was an impressive series win for the Bulls! Unfortunately they don't stand a snowballs chance against the Heat, but you know they won't go down without a fight!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  merc Mon May 06, 2013 1:22 am

So let me get this right... Joe messed up and made some good calls like EVERY GM in the association... We've got a busy summer to look forward to... would really like to see some sweet redemption... Joe's gonna have to perform under pressure... like when he put a dagger in the Lakers to close out the ship.
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty Re Joe D excuses

Post  Phil-Good Mon May 06, 2013 2:52 am

"Stick 'em up your ass Phillip!!"

No apology needed Xango. Keep em coming. That was funny... lol

We have to have some fun on this thing. The draft is A good while away and so is the free agent market and trades...
Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty THE REPLACEMENT GM

Post  WTF Mon May 06, 2013 7:08 am

Was Joe a GM before becoming a GM? No he was hired to become the Pistons GM without any experience and it was widely accepted because he was a popular player.

What makes everyone think our next GM need to be an already experience GM or someone on par with with what Joe accomplished. The hiring of Joe only proves you don't need the experience to become successful as a General Manager. The same can be said about Danny in Boston and Larry in Indy.

Anyone could be a capable replacement if given the opportunity, searching for GM's is far less complicated than searching for a new coach or selecting wisely in the draft. Joe is like a sh!tty diaper in need of changing.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty GREEDY ASS PARENTS

Post  WTF Mon May 06, 2013 7:40 am

Okay I'm not one to talk about anyone's mother but WTF wrong with Kobe's mom? How F@#KIN GREEDY.

I'm sure Kobe has done a great deal for his parents over time but how selfish can a parent be if the story is true. Really she wanted a $450,000 from him on a down payment on a new house in Neveda key word being house. Do you know what kind of house I could by in Michigan with that kind of money? so you can imagine what kind of house (A Freakin Mini Mansion) she's trying to buy that requires a $450.000 down payment.

Some of these parents need to get a grip! I remember AI mom sitting at games looking like the wife of Mr. T, and Lebron's mom just as ghetto and whorish as a rabbit. Sad that money is more important than family. If I was kobe I would let her sell the sh!t and be done with her ass......
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty Chicago Bulls

Post  Murph Mon May 06, 2013 11:39 am

And let's not forget to give credit to Head Coach Tom Thibodeau. He's managed to get the Bulls to the 2nd round of the playoffs, dispite a raft of injuries, including the loss of former MVP Derrick Rose. Heck, Thibodeau has even managed to get formerly defensively challenged guys to Carlos Boozer to buy into his defensive schemes

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty Flip

Post  Murph Mon May 06, 2013 11:41 am

WISEFAN wrote:I guess I wasn't so wrong after all with my supporting Mr. Flip Saunders,

Wise...you were Flip's most loyal and vocal supporter. pom pom

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty Interesting Article

Post  Oracle Mon May 06, 2013 1:21 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty Nets fire coach P.J. Carlesimo, despite 35-19 record

Post  Oracle Mon May 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Sprewell should have never showed him how to choke Smile
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty Move Slava for what?

Post  Sebastian Mon May 06, 2013 1:51 pm

Oracle wrote:
deusXango wrote:That's one of the dumbest things I've heard lately, if true. Why? I mean why not give the new coach as much fire power as possible when he gets here?

What's wrong with these clowns? That's nothing wrong with Slava that another coach can't cure! Slava has heart, LOVES to bang down low, is a 7 footer, and if he wasn't worth squat, he can still give 6 good hard fouls if needed!

Besides, replace him with what? His price tag is so low that it allows us to spen money on more important things! These guys need to do some effing research, or get an inside source before they start spewing out this crap!

Now, Oracle and fellow Pistons Pals, I am not suggesting that Joe does the following, but in this terribly toxic politically correct America that WE are living in. I could see Joe doing the following, but again, I personally would not endorse this:

Cut the 7' Ukraine, because of the recent "intelligence" of eastern, European, formerly U.S.S.R. nation terrorist insurgence for the homosexual, 7' Jason Collins. Because everybody knows that you can be unforgiving to eastern bloc nationalist and all inclusive of homosexual males.

Again, please don't do this Joe!!!
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty Thibodeau is a hellava Head Coach!!!

Post  Sebastian Mon May 06, 2013 1:53 pm

Murph wrote:And let's not forget to give credit to Head Coach Tom Thibodeau. He's managed to get the Bulls to the 2nd round of the playoffs, dispite a raft of injuries, including the loss of former MVP Derrick Rose. Heck, Thibodeau has even managed to get formerly defensively challenged guys to Carlos Boozer to buy into his defensive schemes

Thibodeau can coach his ass off. Much respect!!!
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty Too Funny Sebastian

Post  WTF Mon May 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Sebastian wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Now, Oracle and fellow Pistons Pals, I am not suggesting that Joe does the following, but in this terribly toxic politically correct America that WE are living in. I could see Joe doing the following, but again, I personally would not endorse this:

Cut the 7' Ukraine, because of the recent "intelligence" of eastern, European, formerly U.S.S.R. nation terrorist insurgence for the homosexual, 7' Jason Collins. Because everybody knows that you can be unforgiving to eastern bloc nationalist and all inclusive of homosexual males.

Again, please don't do this Joe!!!

-------

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 40 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40