Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+9
Sissy1946
Go Stones!
merc
Sebastian
deusXango
Murph
Sparma
Phil-Good
Fennis Dembo
13 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  deusXango Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:46 am

cool breeze wrote:
deusXango wrote:
Oracle wrote:
FORUM - Page 12 Klanglois_100_normal Keith Langlois  @Keith_Langlois
Follow
Both Gigi Datome and Cartier Martin returned from injury to #Pistons practice today in OKC
Martin is sure to be included in the rotation, but I can't do back/over flips for Datome who's going right back to DNP-CD status....SVG won't give him a chance. I'd rather SVG not play Datome if he's going to give him 8 minutes one game and let him sit for 4-5 before he gets another 8 minutes. We'll never see what he can do and ignorant fans will be talking about "he was a bad practice player, or those Euros can't play in the NBA," dumb sh!t brought to you by, taa daah, SVG!

dX Where does Spencer Dinwiddie fit in? Is it best to let him sit on the bench or should he take 8 minutes from either Jennings or Augustin depending how they play from game to game? If Dinwiddie is fully recovered from the ACL injury it is more than stupid not to play him at all. We need a big point guard at times for defensive purposes. Maybe SVG is going to send him down to the D-League. But in his one appearance he looked like he fit right in especially on defense.
Don, how about taking 8 minutes from each of them? I've heard the suggestions about the D-League and personally think they're ridiculous! God forbid, but if Dinwiddie suffers further damage to his knee, I'd rather it happen learning the NBA game on an NBA floor, not some out of the way gym playing with some guys that'll never make it to the NBA.

This is one of the things that's making me raise a brow about SVG; I can understand him not playing Datome, because he's a Joe acquisition, but damn, he drafted Dinwiddie, why's he not playing him and he's ready to go?! Another head scratcher I've got is why hasn't he benched Drummond yet? He benched Jennings earlier for less and had less options available to him. All I'm going to say now is, "strange dude."
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

Post  cool breeze Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:11 pm

deusXango wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Follow
Both Gigi Datome and Cartier Martin returned from injury to #Pistons practice today in OKC
Martin is sure to be included in the rotation, but I can't do back/over flips for Datome who's going right back to DNP-CD status....SVG won't give him a chance. I'd rather SVG not play Datome if he's going to give him 8 minutes one game and let him sit for 4-5 before he gets another 8 minutes. We'll never see what he can do and ignorant fans will be talking about "he was a bad practice player, or those Euros can't play in the NBA," dumb sh!t brought to you by, taa daah, SVG!

dX Where does Spencer Dinwiddie fit in? Is it best to let him sit on the bench or should he take 8 minutes from either Jennings or Augustin depending how they play from game to game? If Dinwiddie is fully recovered from the ACL injury it is more than stupid not to play him at all. We need a big point guard at times for defensive purposes. Maybe SVG is going to send him down to the D-League. But in his one appearance he looked like he fit right in especially on defense.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Fennis, this is a super duper CLASSIC!!!!

Post  Oracle Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Fennis Dembo wrote:Stan Van Gundy Math Whiz
How he figured playing ten players was too complicated.

240 minutes /10 players =24 minutes per player
240 minutes/9 players = 26.666666666666 minutes per player

e=mc  squared =V
Maximum Salary+Minimum Basketball IQ/24 seconds/98.6/Feet in a mile/ speed of light  = Z
#Meeks broken bones + Fourth quarter  leads blown = Q
Six fouls/shooting%+(years in college)#dunks per quarter=X
Decibels of Masons yelling/Paid attendance-$ wasted on CV and Gordon=A
Drummond's height in cubic millimeters/Team foul shooting%+#Tom Gores Lackeys =Y
Light years to Pluto + Joe Dumars lifetime donut consumption + Team frequent flyer miles= W

A +Q + X +Y +Z / W= 9 players  

See it makes sense when you do the math, right?

I really LOVED this one, and best of all... I finally know how SVG computes things lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Do the Math

Post  Fennis Dembo Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Stan Van Gundy Math Whiz
How he figured playing ten players was too complicated.

240 minutes /10 players =24 minutes per player
240 minutes/9 players = 26.666666666666 minutes per player

e=mc  squared =V
Maximum Salary+Minimum Basketball IQ/24 seconds/98.6/Feet in a mile/ speed of light  = Z
#Meeks broken bones + Fourth quarter  leads blown = Q
Six fouls/shooting%+(years in college)#dunks per quarter=X
Decibels of Masons yelling/Paid attendance-$ wasted on CV and Gordon=A
Drummond's height in cubic millimeters/Team foul shooting%+#Tom Gores Lackeys =Y
Light years to Pluto + Joe Dumars lifetime donut consumption + Team frequent flyer miles= W

A +Q + X +Y +Z / W= 9 players  

See it makes sense when you do the math, right?

Fennis Dembo

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty 1 out of 2 ain't bad

Post  deusXango Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Oracle wrote:
Follow
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

Post  Murph Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:17 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
Murph wrote:Ok...Monroe's been playing out of his mind...and we still can't win.

There has to be some contender out there who's willing to give us a 1st round pick, and an expiring contact for Moose.  Portland?  Phoenix?  San Antonio?  New Orleans?

SVG...get to work.

Moose has not been playing out his mind and he still showing he has a tendency be inconsistent on both ends.  Sure I agree we should trade him but if we trade him we need to not only replace him but get a quality player in return.  

I even like the idea of Portland being a trade partner too.  I  still want Batum so I would gladly give up Monroe and JJ for Batum and a second round pick next draft.  

Reason is I want this is Josh goes exclusively PF, Batum is a bona-fide SF  and I'm okay with having Joel backing up both Andre and Josh hell at this point I'll start Joel over Andre.  

Wise...I've come to the conclusion that this team is broken beyond repair. I think it's futile to try to plug one more player into one more position. I don't think Batum is the answer. I think he'd just be one more bandaid on the festering wound that has become our Pistons. I think the chemistry on this team is so screwed up that we have to clean house in a big way.

If I could, I'd trade Monroe, Smith, Jennings, Jerebko and Singler....all for draft picks. But I'm not crazy enough to think there will be any takers for Smith, Jennings and Jerebko. We might be able to trade Singler, but he'd probably only bring a 2nd round pick.

But the point is, we have so many bad contracts that can't be moved, we're going to have to be patient and wait until those contracts expire, before we can really move forward with a young core. So even the process of blowing this team up and starting over is going to take years.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty One thing I really don't like about SVG...

Post  Oracle Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:27 pm

The drastically short lineups this early in the season is one thing! While I think he should play deeper, the most alarming thing was his statement.

SVG seems to feel that playing more than 9 players is too complicated!

That's a mind blowing statement, because playing 10 players is the easiest thing a coach can do, playing less players entails a lot more individual player management.

However if you play 2 units of 5 guys, you never have to worry about individual minutes except in odd situations, and you can always go to shorter lineups anytime you want.

The only reason to NOT play 2 units is that your team isn't deep enough to handle it. However, this early in the season, team depth isn't something you know, but something you should be trying to determine.

Just a thought!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Good news...

Post  Oracle Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:17 pm

FORUM - Page 12 Klanglois_100_normal Keith Langlois @Keith_Langlois
Follow
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Even, more truth being told ...

Post  Sebastian Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:43 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
deusXango wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Oracle wrote:This reminds me why I like Stuckey and wish he had more years of learning under Chauncey - Eddie White Goes 1-on-1 With Rodney Stuckey

That damn, Rodney Norvell Stuckey is a great kid! Thanks for sharing.
Sebastian, let me tell you something about your boy Stuckey; if Zeke was the GM/coach right now and resigned Stuckey, he'd be a better PG than Jennings. I know you can't believe I typed that and neither can I, but the truth is, Stuckey's a better scorer in a team concept than Jennings, is a bigger and better defender, and I'd rather see those out of control drives to the rim than those foolish step back 3 point attempts.

If Dinwiddie turns out to be the player we hope for, Stuckey would make a great part of the famed 3 guard rotation (KCP, Dinwiddie, and Stuckey), but then if "the Captain" was in charge, we'd probably have drafted Nick Johnson instead of Spencer Dinwiddie.

If he was still here and healthy we'll likely have a better record.  Like it or not he wasn't that bad and he'll be a lot better than Augustin and Jennings under SVG.  All this kid ever needed was guidance like he was getting from Flip, Chauncey, and Sheed initially when he got here.  Joe Fu@ked that up and I think SVG could've correct it. IMO

But I can see in a 2-3 games where Stuckey could have made the difference in winning or losing those games.

I had posted during the summer, sometime after the signing of F@ckin' Jodie Meeks the stats that Stuckey accumulated when playing against the SVG Magic and you would think that SVG, himself would had realize the potential value of resigning one, Rodney Norvell Stuckey, as Stuckey played some his best games against the Magic while SVG was the coach.

And, Piston Pals, you just wait and see what Stuckey does to OUR puny ass guards. The Pistons play the Pacers for the first time of this on December 26th, Stuckey's toe injury would have healed by that time. A toe injury that I wouldn't doubt that he played with during the final three years or so that he wore #3 with OUR Pistons.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Yo Seb

Post  WTF Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:29 pm

Sebastian wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:
Seb wrote:SVG does not really want to be in Detroit and it is rubbing off negatively with key members of OUR current roster (i.e. Dre', Moose, Josh, and B. Jennings).

I have to disagree with this.  Honestly it doesn't and shouldn't matter if it Joe or Stan this ass should be committed to the pay checks their asses get monthly. That's what should motivated them.

I'm not sure how one can conclude that Stan doesn't want t be here

Yo, Wise, We will never know if SVG wants to be a Pistons GM/Head Coach, because the $7 million per year is too much scratch to turn down.

7 million might have brought him here but doesn't indicate that he doesn't want to be here beyond the pay check. Keep in mind nobody is working for free so money would have been a driving force with any hire, not even Zeke would have taken the Job for free lol

I don't think this would have been SVG first choice all things being even, but I think the selling points were control, Andre and the money but not in this order but all three playing a factor. I'm sure he wishes this was all happening on a winning team and warmer weather but who wouldn't hell I woke up today and wanted to move to Florida lol
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty More Truth be told

Post  WTF Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:24 pm

deusXango wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Oracle wrote:This reminds me why I like Stuckey and wish he had more years of learning under Chauncey - Eddie White Goes 1-on-1 With Rodney Stuckey

Sebastian, let me tell you something about your boy Stuckey; if Zeke was the GM/coach right now and resigned Stuckey, he'd be a better PG than Jennings. I know you can't believe I typed that and neither can I, but the truth is, Stuckey's a better scorer in a team concept than Jennings, is a bigger and better defender, and I'd rather see those out of control drives to the rim than those foolish step back 3 point attempts.

If Dinwiddie turns out to be the player we hope for, Stuckey would make a great part of the famed 3 guard rotation (KCP, Dinwiddie, and Stuckey), but then if "the Captain" was in charge, we'd probably have drafted Nick Johnson instead of Spencer Dinwiddie.

If he was still here and healthy we'll likely have a better record. Like it or not he wasn't that bad and he'll be a lot better than Augustin and Jennings under SVG. All this kid ever needed was guidance like he was getting from Flip, Chauncey, and Sheed initially when he got here. Joe Fu@ked that up and I think SVG could've correct it. IMO

But I can see in a 2-3 games where Stuckey could have made the difference in winning or losing those games.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Wise ... the world will never know ...

Post  Sebastian Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:16 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
Seb wrote:SVG does not really want to be in Detroit and it is rubbing off negatively with key members of OUR current roster (i.e. Dre', Moose, Josh, and B. Jennings).

I have to disagree with this.  Honestly it doesn't and shouldn't matter if it Joe or Stan this ass should be committed to the pay checks their asses get monthly. That's what should motivated them.

Yo, Wise, We will never know if SVG wants to be a Pistons GM/Head Coach, because the $7 million per year is too much scratch to turn down.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty I Like Portland As A Trade Partner

Post  WTF Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Murph wrote:Ok...Monroe's been playing out of his mind...and we still can't win.

There has to be some contender out there who's willing to give us a 1st round pick, and an expiring contact for Moose.  Portland?  Phoenix?  San Antonio?  New Orleans?

SVG...get to work.

Moose has not been playing out his mind and he still showing he has a tendency be inconsistent on both ends. Sure I agree we should trade him but if we trade him we need to not only replace him but get a quality player in return.

I even like the idea of Portland being a trade partner too. I still want Batum so I would gladly give up Monroe and JJ for Batum and a second round pick next draft.

Reason is I want this is Josh goes exclusively PF, Batum is a bona-fide SF and I'm okay with having Joel backing up both Andre and Josh hell at this point I'll start Joel over Andre.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Truth be told

Post  deusXango Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Sebastian wrote:

deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Blow It Up

Post  Murph Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:52 pm

Ok...Monroe's been playing out of his mind...and we still can't win.

There has to be some contender out there who's willing to give us a 1st round pick, and an expiring contact for Moose. Portland? Phoenix? San Antonio? New Orleans?

SVG...get to work.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Hey Seb

Post  WTF Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:32 pm

I have to disagree with this. Honestly it doesn't and shouldn't matter if it Joe or Stan this ass should be committed to the pay checks their asses get monthly. That's what should motivated them.

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Big thanks, Oracle ...

Post  Sebastian Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:50 pm

Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Joe Dumars

Post  Sebastian Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:40 pm

Pistons Pals: I believe that most have failed to realize the true value of Joe Dumars. Joe had a certain unstated, transparent quality that has gone unappreciated by most Pistons fans. The guys that he drafted and signed trusted and respected him. I don't believe that the same level of respect exists with the current GM and coaching staff.

And, how would it be.

This is why, I write again, that Gores should had hired Zeke for the positions that are currently held by SVG.

Zeke, who thinks a lot like Joe would had locked Moose up and would had resigned Stuckey. He would had helped Jennings become a more cerebral PG. He would even had made Josh a more balanced player. And, he would not have Dre become more distant with each game.

Let's face it folks, SVG did not really want the Pistons jobs that he received, but when the Golden State Warriors hired Steve Kerr, after Kerr turned down Phil, and Gores threw all that money ($2 million more than GS was offering to only coach) at Stan, then SVG couldn't turn down all that money.

Check the timelines on the two hirings, both occurred on May 14-15. I am sure that SVGs agent, as was Stan himself aware of GS intentions, soon after Kerr rejected the offer from Phil and the Knicks.

SVG does not really want to be in Detroit and it is rubbing off negatively with key members of OUR current roster (i.e. Dre', Moose, Josh, and B. Jennings).

Steve Kerr takes Warriors job - http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10933515/steve-kerr-accepts-golden-state-warriors-coaching-position

Pistons hire Stan Van Gundy -http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10930909/detroit-pistons-hire-stan-van-gundy-coach

Last edited by Sebastian on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty I haven't gone there, but...

Post  Oracle Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:30 pm

Wise wrote:My reasoning for bring up our PG's is that even some of our worse PG were able to direct a team, the player always seem to be in the wrong position or no position at all. Where I question SVG is that this crap looks no different that what we saw with Cheeks, Frank, Kuester and Curry. We didn't have the issue of standing around when Zeke lead this team nor when Chauncey head it. Leadership is going to have to happen at the guard position sooner than later.

You're right, even though it's early, those signs are troubling!

The reason to blame SVG is that he shouldn't play guys that don't play his way, but the reality is that injuries are limiting his ability to punish them for bad play!

I expect that to change more when Meeks & Martin come back, but he does need to start getting Dinwiddie some PT if he ever expects to change our midget PG problem!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Good Stuckey Video Interview..

Post  Oracle Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:26 pm

This reminds me why I like Stuckey and wish he had more years of learning under Chauncey - Eddie White Goes 1-on-1 With Rodney Stuckey
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Is It Coaching or Our PG's

Post  WTF Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:21 pm

Oracle wrote:
Sparma wrote:Thanks DX.  I like Singler well enough that, for his sake, I'd almost like to see him make his way to San Antonio, where he'd be a low rotation player, but a really valuable one, whose strengths were featured.  For me, those strengths include his sense of positioning (on O and D), his stamina and determination, his combination of an outside and inside game (when someone's dishing to him on cuts), the varied nature of his game (he can shoot or pass, he'll work hard on D), and his being an excellent part of a motion offense (which we don't have, for the most part).

Sparma, that's the point Don keeps making, and it says more about us than Singler.

No team is perfect in staying in constant motion, but our team over the past few years is particularly DUMB in that area.

I get so frustrated when they see a teammate in trouble and 4 other guys stand around watching the defense feed on him! They won't move to get open to help out, they act like they're on defense, trying to stay with their man.

I simply don't understand what they're thinking, but it happens so often that it's become a problem.

Singler's numbers would be a lot better if the team was a lot better. I agree with DX, Singler is no star, but he is a solid player that every competitive team needs to succeed!

Okay I'm going to say it but this is why I don't put tons of blame on Josh shot selections. He's almost forced to take 80% of those shots due to this very issue of no movement.

It's like nobody wants the ball in their hands for fear of having to shoot it (except Josh) Monroe doesn't flash to the post which pisses me to no end, KCP doesn't cut to the basket and Jennings and Augustin acts as if once they give the rock up they don't want the rock back. Drummond just simply looks lost out there.

My reasoning for bring up our PG's is that even some of our worse PG were able to direct a team, the player always seem to be in the wrong position or no position at all. Where I question SVG is that this crap looks no different that what we saw with Cheeks, Frank, Kuester and Curry. We didn't have the issue of standing around when Zeke lead this team nor when Chauncey head it. Leadership is going to have to happen at the guard position sooner than later.

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Franchised, Leader, Stud, Future... but right now, Clown!

Post  Oracle Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:11 pm

WISEFAN wrote:Whatever the hell anyone wishes to call him or how he calls himself is exactly why I wanted him to STFU! over the summer.  Right now Drummond looks like Darko and Bynum out there.

I know I said its to early to go ballistic on a player but this is getting on my nerves, he's getting on my nerves right now.  He has done absolutely nothing to date to help this team and its sad.  

I didn't want him on the US team over the summer, he needed to be fully engage here, I didn't want him yakking it up but there he was offering his opinion of everything from A to Z.  

More concerning was him buying into his press clippings and media hype, though SVG did his part on help this boy head swell he needed to rein his ass back in and he didn't.  IMO this needs to be corrected and I think benching his ass is the answer right now before it's too late because he need to get back in focus which he never really in focus to begin with.

Tough Love is in order because what this organization is about to do will equate to the crap they've done with other promising talent. facepalm

Wise, I was right on board with you when you made that post!

For some reason in life, whenever people talk that much smack, it comes back to haunt them. Drummond is looking like a total fool with all of that talk, and Monroe is looking like the franchise player!

I agree that tough love is in order here, and as I've been saying, even before the season started, we need to start Josh & Monroe and let them develop some chemistry, and put Drummond on the bench where he'll thrive(of course I assumed Bynum would be his mate)!

My fear now is that nobody will have the courage to do anything and chemistry will either suffer, be delayed, or worse, never happen for the frontcourt!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty No problem, DX ...

Post  Sebastian Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:09 pm

deusXango wrote:Sebastian, m'man, I realize I was reaching, but after watching what I consider to be a "stumbling out the gate" season, I'm desperate; I'm watching games in utter amazement. I never expected to be off to this start and this rash of injuries is mind-boggling.

I appreciate your candor, as it was given without criticism, and the explanation (with reference) is something I hadn't thought through (especially the NBA itineraries impact on a player/team).

I know we fight the good fight together and a part of the struggle campaigning for a better team is when one of us go overboard is to pull his ass back in the boat; I ain't out here on my own, I got you, Oracle, Wise, Sparma, Murph, Lemon, Stones, Merc, and the great Fennis Dembo to keep me grounded and rooting for the home team.

No Royce White? Okay, I'm back to Quincy Miller! Oh, by the way, thanks for the Wikipedia feed; the guy has a world of talent, but for that unfortunate psychological disorder.......

Yo, DX, I do understand where you are, as I am there with you and I suspect that all of OUR Pistons Pals are on the top ledge of the Ford Building down on Griswald, right about now.

WE just want OUR squad to get right and start winning some damn games.

I just wished (and maybe it will happen) that GM Stan and his boy, Bowers will get to damn work and start negotiating with some of the other 29 GMs.

Oh, but, I think that the Lakers will be signing Quincy Miller by tomorrow. GM Stan and fat ass Bowers could have scooped that kid up for nothing.

Last edited by Sebastian on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Singler

Post  Oracle Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Sparma wrote:Thanks DX.  I like Singler well enough that, for his sake, I'd almost like to see him make his way to San Antonio, where he'd be a low rotation player, but a really valuable one, whose strengths were featured.  For me, those strengths include his sense of positioning (on O and D), his stamina and determination, his combination of an outside and inside game (when someone's dishing to him on cuts), the varied nature of his game (he can shoot or pass, he'll work hard on D), and his being an excellent part of a motion offense (which we don't have, for the most part).

Sparma, that's the point Don keeps making, and it says more about us than Singler.

No team is perfect in staying in constant motion, but our team over the past few years is particularly DUMB in that area.

I get so frustrated when they see a teammate in trouble and 4 other guys stand around watching the defense feed on him! They won't move to get open to help out, they act like they're on defense, trying to stay with their man.

I simply don't understand what they're thinking, but it happens so often that it's become a problem.

Singler's numbers would be a lot better if the team was a lot better. I agree with DX, Singler is no star, but he is a solid player that every competitive team needs to succeed!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 12 Empty Franchised, Leader, Stud, Future..........

Post  WTF Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:03 pm

Whatever the hell anyone wishes to call him or how he calls himself is exactly why I wanted him to STFU! over the summer. Right now Drummond looks like Darko and Bynum out there.

I know I said its to early to go ballistic on a player but this is getting on my nerves, he's getting on my nerves right now. He has done absolutely nothing to date to help this team and its sad.

I didn't want him on the US team over the summer, he needed to be fully engage here, I didn't want him yakking it up but there he was offering his opinion of everything from A to Z.

More concerning was him buying into his press clippings and media hype, though SVG did his part on help this boy head swell he needed to rein his ass back in and he didn't. IMO this needs to be corrected and I think benching his ass is the answer right now before it's too late because he need to get back in focus which he never really in focus to begin with.

Tough Love is in order because what this organization is about to do will equate to the crap they've done with other promising talent. facepalm
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next