Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+9
Sissy1946
Go Stones!
merc
Sebastian
deusXango
Murph
Sparma
Phil-Good
Fennis Dembo
13 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty DX

Post  Oracle Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Click on Profile, then click on preferences, and from there, change the time zone, and don't forget to save!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Your word do not match...

Post  Oracle Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:07 pm

deusXango wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Sparma wrote:Not that I know of.  Flip's left us.  Beyond that, someone must be doing something behind the scenes (eg are those Piston stories to the right just chosen automatically and with no human supervision or editing capacity?).   For the most part, at least, we seem to be flying blind.  

Sebastian wrote:Do any of my Pistons Pals have the Administrative Rights to this Board that will allow them to set the clock to its correct time?

Simply adjust your time zone in the settings! That's what I did, and posted it a while back.

I was annoyed because the time was off, but the did something and the time zones got screwed up!
Oracle why does your post read 5:52 p.m. and it's 3:55? At least that's what's showing on my computer.

Your question. I have no idea what you're saying. Saying you couldn't means nothing!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Wise, DX & Don

Post  Oracle Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Don't get me wrong here Don because I'm not criticizing KCP, I'm really not questioning his heart even though I think his balls shrunk a few times last night he's only in his second season. My response was kind of meant for P-Boy and Oracle being upset that Morris called him out and question his heart on a shot. Morris really has a right to his opinion and I can see where and why he might have concluded that last night.

BTW I still wouldn't want Knight as PG but won't argue that he's slightly better than Jennings and Augustin. Knight still doesn't know how to run and control an offense.
- Wise

You miss the point, as DX pointed out!

Wise, for 28 minutes there wasn't a more cold-blooded, efficient shooter on the Pistons than KCP! During crunch time he hit 2 of his 3 pointers and 3/7 ain't bad from behind the arc, in addition to that he shot .500 from the floor. In my hood a bully, based on superior size, was viewed as the true b!tch...Morris in last nights game showed poor sportsmanship on top of being a b!tch. I like the way KCP stood tall against him. - DX

And you're behind that pu$$y b!tch response from Morris?

Wise, you're also wrong about Knight, but it's just not Knight, it's the thinking. With young players, you look at things differently than old ass 10 year vets like Josh!

Knight is learning and growing, Josh hasn't learned anything in YEARS, and won't!

I'm glad you hope he gets traded, now we're at 100% of people that want the same thing lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I hope SVG uses this blow up with Josh as an excuse to sit his ass and let Drummond and Monroe do their thing!

Not playing Josh will make this team better right away, IMO, and I like Don's lineup from a ball movement perspective, and the only spot I would question is SF if Martin is healthy.

1. Spencer Dinwiddie =point guard
2. Greg Monroe = center
3. Kyle Singler or Martin = small forward
4. Jonas Jerebco = power forward
5. KCP = shooting guard

However, I think it's time to get Dinwiddie into the lineup, but replacing Jennings right away may not be a good idea. I would replace or greatly reduce Augustin's minutes and make Spencer the first guard off the bench.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty I tried adjusting my settings and couldn't

Post  deusXango Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Oracle wrote:
Sparma wrote:Not that I know of.  Flip's left us.  Beyond that, someone must be doing something behind the scenes (eg are those Piston stories to the right just chosen automatically and with no human supervision or editing capacity?).   For the most part, at least, we seem to be flying blind.  

Sebastian wrote:Do any of my Pistons Pals have the Administrative Rights to this Board that will allow them to set the clock to its correct time?

Simply adjust your time zone in the settings! That's what I did, and posted it a while back.

I was annoyed because the time was off, but the did something and the time zones got screwed up!
Oracle why does your post read 5:52 p.m. and it's 3:55? At least that's what's showing on my computer.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty You need to...

Post  Oracle Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty I saw a different game last night

Post  deusXango Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:47 pm

WISEFAN wrote:Sorry guys that remark doesn't make Morris a pussy for saying. If KCP doesn't like then he needs to prove him wrong.  So next game against the Suns he needs to score 40 on their asses plain and simple. Honestly there were a number of plays KCP looked scared on last night as he turn it over like three times during crunch.

A couple of things that bother me with this game a very winnable games at that is that this team is consistently inconsistent. For the life of me I can't understand why this team can't put together back to back scores or a string of them.  When they score they can never seem to follow it up with another score. There was a sh!t load of opportunity to win this games but it was countered by bad shot selection and turnovers last night.

The killer for me last night was watching Bledsoe go by the whole team and scoring at the basket to take the lead back.  We don't defend the paint to have the big players we have doesn't matter Bledsoe looked like AI in his youth on that play.

Did you all know that will not even in the league anymore? I didn't know Boston waived him before the season started and surprisingly (maybe) that not other team picked him up.  I was never really a Bynum fan but is it me or do anyone else think Augustin hasn't shown he's any better than Bynum. Yes I had thoughts that this team might have fared better in a few of these loses had both Bynum and Stuckey were in the backcourt in a few of them.
Wise, for 28 minutes there wasn't a more cold-blooded, efficient shooter on the Pistons than KCP! During crunch time he hit 2 of his 3 pointers and 3/7 ain't bad from behind the arc, in addition to that he shot .500 from the floor. In my hood a bully, based on superior size, was viewed as the true b!tch...Morris in last nights game showed poor sportsmanship on top of being a b!tch. I like the way KCP stood tall against him.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Sebastian

Post  Sparma Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Not that I know of.  Flip's left us.  Beyond that, someone must be doing something behind the scenes (eg are those Piston stories to the right just chosen automatically and with no human supervision or editing capacity?).   For the most part, at least, we seem to be flying blind.  

Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Just Thinking.........

Post  WTF Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:54 pm

Athletes salaries should no longer be public knowledge sport team should no make this information public knowledge IMO. I remember a time we this wasn't public knowledge at all or at least we were really giving a sh!t about it. IMO this information should only be know to the league office and not the general public.

I mean what if our salaries were open to the public would we like it? Probably not. It's not just salaries from the team but we know what they make in endorsements, how much their homes cost, what there investing in and so on. I think we are too intrusive and it makes us far to judge-mental about their personal life and how well they should be performing a duty.

This goes not only for sports athletes but entertainers and other highly profiled figures. I'm just bring this up because ESPN was talking about this and it made me think about it. I know being a public figure comes with some scrutinizing and invasion to a point but being in anyone's financial business is a bit over-board.

I don't really care how the media uses this information either because they use it to promote debate, and cause resentment of people of wealth. While some of it might be news worthy when it directly impact us that's one thing. Yeah the public should know about the income of bankers and bonuses they received after being bail out. But as a sports fan, movie goer, or music buyer it's none of my business what Stafford makes, Tom Hanks or Jay-Z is earning in income.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Monroe and Drummond

Post  Murph Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:01 pm

IMO, the Pistons focused on developing the wrong guy as the franchise center.  It's becoming increasingly clear that the Pistons always should have gone with Monroe as their center, and tried to develop Drummond into a physical, shot blocking, rebounding, garbageman PF...similar to Serge Ibaka or Kenneth Faried.  Maybe Drummond never would have been fast enough to chase stretch 4s around the perimeter, but we could have always used Jerebko in those situations.

And it should have been Monroe on the USA FIBA team, not Drummond.

If we had developed Monroe properly, he probably would have stayed, and then we could have built around a core of Monroe, Drummond, Knight, Burke, Middleton, Singler, Jerebko and Vonleh...heck add Afflalo, Amir and Stuckey to that list.

At least that team would be fun to watch.

But Joe kept signing free agents and trading away our young talent.  And this mess is what we're left with. Sad

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Off topic ...

Post  Sebastian Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Do any of my Pistons Pals have the Administrative Rights to this Board that will allow them to set the clock to its correct time?
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Oh No Not Knight Again

Post  WTF Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:17 pm

cool breeze wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:
cool breeze wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:Sorry guys that remark doesn't make Morris a pussy for saying. If KCP doesn't like then he needs to prove him wrong.  So next game against the Suns he needs to score 40 on their asses plain and simple.  Honestly there were a number of plays KCP looked scared on last night as he turn it over like three times during crunch.

A couple of things that bother me with this game a very winnable games at that is that this team is consistently inconsistent. For the life of me I can't understand why this team can't put together back to back scores or a string of them.  When they score they can never seem to follow it up with another score. There was a sh!t load of opportunity to win this games but it was countered by bad shot selection and turnovers last night.

The killer for me last night was watching Bledsoe go by the whole team and scoring at the basket to take the lead back.  We don't defend the paint to have the big players we have doesn't matter Bledsoe looked like AI in his youth on that play.

Did you all know that will not even in the league anymore? I didn't know Boston waived him before the season started and surprisingly (maybe) that not other team picked him up.  I was never really a Bynum fan but is it me or do anyone else think Augustin hasn't shown he's any better than Bynum. Yes I had thoughts that this team might have fared better in a few of these loses had both Bynum and Stuckey were in the backcourt in a few of them.

Wisefan as a Piston fan it always is upsetting when our team loses a close game or a blowout game. But we must keep perspective and realize that our Pistons are a work in progress way behind the curve. If many of our players were now on other teams especially West coast teams, they wouldn't be in the rotation of those teams. KCP plays with more effort than most of his teammates. If he doesn't have "heart" than what do some of our other players have?

Don, KCP was obviously in choke mode last night a few times, I don't think that KCP effort is a indication of him having more heart than other players, some of our players simply suck or don't give a real sh!t.  There is a difference in being scared to shoot and not being able too and yesterday KCP shot with no real confidence even on the big make it seem prayer like.  

Not a single player on this team or a fan should have a problem with the comments of other players, perhaps next time KCP should shoot with a little more confidence and not be 3-7 from 3 point range.  This way Morris can't talk sh!t after games.  Did KCP even comment back?  So again he needs to prove Morris wrong and stop jacking up shot like he scared.

Wisefan look at the bright side. KCP was man enough to move to the open spot on the floor and had the guts to put the shot up. He was a hair off and his miss had nothing to do with "HEART". But that comment should give him motivation to play even harder. As a coach I never jumped on a player after he missed a critical shot. Build the player's confidence up not down. And remember KCP is only a 2nd year player. Remember when everyone was jumping on Brandon Knight with a knew jerk reaction to his mistakes. Now look at what we are missing? With Knight in a Piston uniform, this team would have won most of our games so far. But everyone wanted it NOW.

I want SVG to start over and create a credible team. We need to be successful in future drafts and fans need to be patient with player development. And speaking of player development, how about playing Dinwiddie at his natural position, point guard? Let him make 1000 mistakes this season. Then get a high draft choice. KCP will be a 3rd year player next year. He will be much better. One thing I like about KCP is his attitude towards defense. He works his ass off. Keep it up KCP!!!

Don't get me wrong here Don because I'm not criticizing KCP, I'm really not questioning his heart even though I think his balls shrunk a few times last night he's only in his second season. My response was kind of meant for P-Boy and Oracle being upset that Morris called him out and question his heart on a shot. Morris really has a right to his opinion and I can see where and why he might have concluded that last night.

BTW I still wouldn't want Knight as PG but won't argue that he's slightly better than Jennings and Augustin. Knight still doesn't know how to run and control an offense.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty THe Josh Smith Fan Club

Post  WTF Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:09 pm

Won't go into hiding and why should we so Josh had a ugly game. We're use to all the Josh Smith scapegoating it and it won't change but Josh didn't lose last night game either.

It's not Josh's fault that SVG has falling into that same trap of overly using Josh at SF when he clearly stated he's wouldn't. Starting all three should be situational and no used regularly and the only reason it gets used is that JJ, Singler and Butler are worse, but Josh get overly criticized more than others

Also as you pointed out most of our players couldn't get in the rotation of most team, truth is we have only 2 players that could start on any other team and Josh just happens to be one of them and Moose the other.

Honestly the fan club hopes he does get traded because how regularly he's missed used and how crappy this team is. Like I said he's starting to take on the attitude of Stuckey. The other thing Josh has been is a winner, he's in his second year of being a loser with this team and the piss poor coaching, and effort of many of these players.

How and why would any player put out maximum effort when for most nights the team as a whole doesn't. Yes Josh attitude remains me of the attitude Stuckey carried most of last season.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  cool breeze Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:06 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
cool breeze wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:Sorry guys that remark doesn't make Morris a pussy for saying. If KCP doesn't like then he needs to prove him wrong.  So next game against the Suns he needs to score 40 on their asses plain and simple.  Honestly there were a number of plays KCP looked scared on last night as he turn it over like three times during crunch.

Wisefan as a Piston fan it always is upsetting when our team loses a close game or a blowout game. But we must keep perspective and realize that our Pistons are a work in progress way behind the curve. If many of our players were now on other teams especially West coast teams, they wouldn't be in the rotation of those teams. KCP plays with more effort than most of his teammates. If he doesn't have "heart" than what do some of our other players have?

Don, KCP was obviously in choke mode last night a few times, I don't think that KCP effort is a indication of him having more heart than other players, some of our players simply suck or don't give a real sh!t.  There is a difference in being scared to shoot and not being able too and yesterday KCP shot with no real confidence even on the big make it seem prayer like.  

Not a single player on this team or a fan should have a problem with the comments of other players, perhaps next time KCP should shoot with a little more confidence and not be 3-7 from 3 point range.  This way Morris can't talk sh!t after games.  Did KCP even comment back?  So again he needs to prove Morris wrong and stop jacking up shot like he scared.

Wisefan look at the bright side. KCP was man enough to move to the open spot on the floor and had the guts to put the shot up. He was a hair off and his miss had nothing to do with "HEART". But that comment should give him motivation to play even harder. As a coach I never jumped on a player after he missed a critical shot. Build the player's confidence up not down. And remember KCP is only a 2nd year player. Remember when everyone was jumping on Brandon Knight with a knew jerk reaction to his mistakes. Now look at what we are missing? With Knight in a Piston uniform, this team would have won most of our games so far. But everyone wanted it NOW.

I want SVG to start over and create a credible team. We need to be successful in future drafts and fans need to be patient with player development. And speaking of player development, how about playing Dinwiddie at his natural position, point guard? Let him make 1000 mistakes this season. Then get a high draft choice. KCP will be a 3rd year player next year. He will be much better. One thing I like about KCP is his attitude towards defense. He works his ass off. Keep it up KCP!!!

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Some good things came out in last night's game but the coaching decisions cost Detroit in the end

Post  cool breeze Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:53 am

Greg Monroe played his best home game of his career last night. I say that because he actually played some good defense at times. He stepped up and took a charge and I have never seen him do that before. That play required some quick thinking and he was alert and did his job. He is by far our best big man. I am tired of this nonsense of building a team around Andre Drummond. We need to keep Greg Monroe.

Spencer Dinwiddie received some playing time last night. However, the coach decided to play him in the small forward role where you never get to touch the ball in SVG's offense unless you are Josh Smith. Our weak position was exposed again last night. POINT GUARDS LACK OF ABILITY TO GUARD OR STOP DRIBBLE PENETRATION WAS OBVIOUS LAST NIGHT BUT SVG DECIDED TO PLAY BOTH OF OUR INEFFECTIVE POINT GUARDS AT THE SAME TIME IN AN ATTEMPT TO MATCH UP WITH SUPERIOR SMALLER GUARDS. Spencer Dinwiddie can play point guard and he is bigger and a better defender than either Jennings or Augustin. Dinwiddie is not a small forward. Spencer looked rusty last night and made some mistakes but if you look closely you would see his footwork. He anticipates while always taking small steps never standing in the crouch position in a stationary stance allowing his man to go around him. We need Spencer to get playing time at the point guard position not small forward. SVG is so determined to prove that his pick up of Augustin was not a bust he will never give up on this point guard rotation so we will continue to lose. Jennings is becoming a better point guard in running an offense but he still is way below average on defense. It appears that Augustin is a step below Jennings on defense. What is the difference between Augustin and Will Bynum? I like having Augustin on the team as insurance in case Jennings becomes injured but this team needs a bigger defensive minded point guard to come off the bench or to be inserted to stop a hot shooting opponent. That player could be Spencer Dinwiddie.

Members of the Josh Smith Fan Club should go into hiding today after Smith's performance last night. It is clear to anyone who knows anything about basketball that Josh Smith is a horrible small forward. His only role should be at power forward and he is getting his ass beat on defense in that position night after night. And all the failings of this team should not be on Josh Smith's shoulders. Our Big Three are horrible together. If Greg Monroe is the best big man defender on this team, we are in big trouble. This leads me to the big question relating to Stan Van Gundy. I believe that Van Gundy is a coward in the way he is coaching this team. You should always play your best players but Stan is ignoring who is giving effort and being effective from game to game and sticking with the Big Three Concept. I believe that Jonas Jerebco should be the starting power forward or small forward on this team. He has been one of the most consistent players all season. That rebound he got when he came from the opposite side at a critical time to out hustle the Phoenix players in the end was amazing. He can hit the 3 point shot that fits SVG's offense. He plays defense all the time and sets screens and moves without the ball. I see Josh Smith and Andre Drummond standing a lot. Drummond at one time would come out and set a screen for our guards but lately he has been resting more.

I know that many of you will jump on me for announcing my selection for future starters and crunch time players but here goes.

1. Spencer Dinwiddie =point guard
2. Greg Monroe = center
3. Kyle Singler = small forward
4. Jonas Jerebco = power forward
5. KCP = shooting guard

With Dinwiddie this team would clearly look different because Spencer is a great passer and play maker which is something that Stan seems to not be interested in. Dinwiddie can defend at a higher level than either of the other two players who are getting playing time at that PG position.

All of the other players mentioned are good defenders, passers and have the fundamentals down better than the current group of starters. Why do our starters not set screens? Why do they stand around when playing against a man to man defense? I am tired of watching this lame style of play when most of the other NBA teams show a lot of team movement. Arn't any of you tired of this style that Stan Van Gundy seems to endorse? You can substitute Butler for Singler if you want in the starting lineup. He is right there with the others that I have mentioned as being high IQ type players. Now this team needs to make some trades to being in some players who can come off the bench and play effectively. Somehow this team needs to trade Josh Smith as soon as possible and if it requires that this owner agree to pay some of his salary to do it, then he needs to step up to the plate and get it done.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty @Don

Post  WTF Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:31 am

cool breeze wrote:

Don, KCP was obviously in choke mode last night a few times, I don't think that KCP effort is a indication of him having more heart than other players, some of our players simply suck or don't give a real sh!t. There is a difference in being scared to shoot and not being able too and yesterday KCP shot with no real confidence even on the big make it seem prayer like.

Not a single player on this team or a fan should have a problem with the comments of other players, perhaps next time KCP should shoot with a little more confidence and not be 3-7 from 3 point range. This way Morris can't talk sh!t after games. Did KCP even comment back? So again he needs to prove Morris wrong and stop jacking up shot like he scared.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  cool breeze Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:20 am

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Undefined Is Correct

Post  WTF Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:18 am

Teams normally take on the identity of the player leading the team and the coach.  We don't have a leader haven't in some time now since Chauncey early career here the team took on that cool never panic persona of Chauncey's followed by the tough hard working persona of Big Ben.  We also had the same thing in leadership with Zeke and Lamb hell we had it with Stackhouse and Hill.  

Now we got a self proclaim leader who can't stay out of foul trouble or shoot the rock but he spent the entire summer running his mouth and now can't live up to all that talking.  Strangely leadership as you can see often comes in pairs or by committee and if you notice not a single player beyond Andre has claim the role of co-leader on this team.  Sadly we don't have a PG willing to accept that role and this largely explain our current record.

The hardest thing about watching the closing of the game last night was poor decision making or the absence of decision making because Jennings felt the need to jack up three's and the ball was in the hands of all the wrong players at the wrong time during crunch.  Often it as if the team just runs around hoping something happens oppose to controlling what does happen.  It's a free for all most of the time Jennings is bad for this team can any of you imagine CB just blindly jacking up 3's and not finding Rip cutting and Prince wide open in the corner.  

We need a game controlling PG and we don't have one and until we get one we're going to suck rocks.  When I predicted 44 wins it was on the premise that Jennings would or could up his level of play knowing Augustin was on his tail but it's the same crap as last season.  KCP did hit a big three but it was the result of a horrid shot attempt and a hustling JJ getting a rebound and finding him in the corner.  That whole segment was a result of luck not sound play it was the launching of a prayer ball going in.  This is our game this team runs around hoping good stuff can derive from all the bad sh!t they're doing and they can eek out a win here and there.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Suns 88, OUR Pistons 86 ...

Post  Sebastian Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:35 am

And, it wasn't even that close, even though WE were never really down big (I think the largest deficit was seven: 77-70). But, it never seemed like WE would win this one. OUR squad is so undefined. OUR Pistons have absolutely no identity. WE can't stop anyone and WE can't score with any regularity. The only time that WE have scored 100 or more was the overtime victory (one of OUR only 3 wins) against the injured OKC Thunder.

And, speaking of the 3 wins, are you'll aware that the Lakers have also won three games and they were once 0-5? Damn, WE really look like sh!t and SVG seems to not have any answers, both on the court or on the transactions front.

Something major has got to occur and quick! And, will somebody tell me where has Josh disappeared to?
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Truth Hurt Because I Think I Called Him A Pussy Last Night

Post  WTF Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:15 am

Sorry guys that remark doesn't make Morris a pussy for saying. If KCP doesn't like then he needs to prove him wrong. So next game against the Suns he needs to score 40 on their asses plain and simple. Honestly there were a number of plays KCP looked scared on last night as he turn it over like three times during crunch.

A couple of things that bother me with this game a very winnable games at that is that this team is consistently inconsistent. For the life of me I can't understand why this team can't put together back to back scores or a string of them. When they score they can never seem to follow it up with another score. There was a sh!t load of opportunity to win this games but it was countered by bad shot selection and turnovers last night.

The killer for me last night was watching Bledsoe go by the whole team and scoring at the basket to take the lead back. We don't defend the paint to have the big players we have doesn't matter Bledsoe looked like AI in his youth on that play.

Did you all know that will not even in the league anymore? I didn't know Boston waived him before the season started and surprisingly (maybe) that not other team picked him up. I was never really a Bynum fan but is it me or do anyone else think Augustin hasn't shown he's any better than Bynum. Yes I had thoughts that this team might have fared better in a few of these loses had both Bynum and Stuckey were in the backcourt in a few of them.

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty RE: What a Pu$$y remark!!!

Post  Phil-Good Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:43 am

When you losing and your A bottom dweller team, people are going to take shots!! Especially after they beat you in your own house.

The real truth is, when KCP got that shot off, the Morris twin was holding his breath, hoping the shot did not go in.

People can say anything they want, it's A free country. But KCP is all heart!!

My wife, mom, mother in law; all of them laugh at me when I watch the Pistons. They say, "so how much did they lose by tonight?" They have A good laugh.... It's cool... winning will shut all they big mouths up... lol

Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Van Gundy and Josh Smith get into it

Post  Phil-Good Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:11 am

"Josh Smith had a 'verbal exchange' or 'jawing sessions' w/ Stan Van Gundy, did not play single minute after."

Too bad because Josh Smith was playing better. But if you can't say anything to your most seasoned player, your team is going no-where fast!!

The Pistons are playing harder. Now it's time for some house cleaning. Addition by subtraction.
Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty What a Pu$$y remark!!!

Post  Oracle Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:47 am

What kind of pu$$y says this sh!t after a game????

FORUM - Page 8 FevwPhcI_normalVincent Goodwill @vgoodwill
Follow
Markieff Morris: "KCP got it and you know he doesn't have any heart so we knew he was going to miss it."
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Spirited effort

Post  Sparma Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:41 pm

There was a lot to like, including:

Brandon Jennings had a brilliant third quarter. He displayed an effective sweeping lay up off the glass going up against guys about a foot taller than him (going five of seven for the quarter). He showed quick hands on defense several times too, being really disruptive.

JJ worked hard on the offensive boards and got a massive contested dunk.

KCP showed himself to be a dangerous shooter and a tough defender.

Monroe systematically beat Miles Plumlee on the offensive end early.

Drummond made a couple of very nice offensive moves.

I'm focusing on the positive here, so won't comment on some troubling aspects of Drummond's game or on Dinwiddie's underwhelming performance.

It's still hard to project a bright future for the team, but for a night they worked hard and made a lot of good plays on both ends.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Tough loss, but..

Post  Oracle Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:56 pm

They really played great defense, and just a little more shooting and this team will be alright!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty OMG, KCP hits a BIG 3...

Post  Oracle Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:45 pm

To put the Pistons up by 1 point!!!

35 seconds left to go, can they defend???

NO! Bledsoe walks right through the defense and scores!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next