Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+8
Murph
Phil-Good
merc
Oracle
Go Stones!
deusXango
cool breeze
WTF
12 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Ginobili almost as good as Lebron

Post  merc Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:26 pm

merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Woods?

Post  deusXango Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:50 pm

Oracle, you're right but, I did the next best thing, I called on you! Thanks for getting a Mix Tape of this kid up on the site so that others can take a look, if they will, and I'm glad you got a chance to see him; my grandson turned me on to him on fathers day.

Sebastian, I agree with you 100% on this being the future of basketball we're looking at; now only if he continues to improve and don't get a severe case of the big head, allow pussy to get in his way, and remember that "student" comes before "athlete" we'll be treated to witnessing something special in the NBA.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Some Links

Post  Oracle Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty The Future ...

Post  Sebastian Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:07 am

Oracle wrote:
deusXango wrote:Oracle, take a look at this kid and get back at me; if Brittney Griner is news worthy then Seventh Woods damn sure is a headliner! Google him or youtube.com him but, take a look and keep in mind how old he is, and he's only 6' 2", getting up like he is. I'm trying to put you in on the ground floor.

You should have provided a link, but I did look, and this kid is ridiculous!

Reminds me of LeBron in that he's obviously way too good for the crowd he playing against! He's making them look like a bunch of Forrest Gumps!

This is kid is worth mortgaging dam(n) near the entire roster for the hopes of securing the #1 Pick in 2017, when he will be one year removed from his graduating class.

This kid is sick!
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Woods?

Post  Oracle Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:02 pm

deusXango wrote:Oracle, take a look at this kid and get back at me; if Brittney Griner is news worthy then Seventh Woods damn sure is a headliner! Google him or youtube.com him but, take a look and keep in mind how old he is, and he's only 6' 2", getting up like he is. I'm trying to put you in on the ground floor.

You should have provided a link, but I did look, and this kid is ridiculous!

Reminds me of LeBron in that he's obviously way too good for the crowd he playing against! He's making them look like a bunch of Forrest Gumps!

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty You can't tell me this isn't a dude!!!

Post  deusXango Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Most dudes do like "pune tang." Now call me a dirty name like, homophobic.lol
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Seventh Woods

Post  deusXango Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Oracle, take a look at this kid and get back at me; if Brittney Griner is news worthy then Seventh Woods damn sure is a headliner! Google him or youtube.com him but, take a look and keep in mind how old he is, and he's only 6' 2", getting up like he is. I'm trying to put you in on the ground floor.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty You can't tell me this isn't a dude!!!

Post  Oracle Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Biggest problem that prevented Detroit from winning was poor play by the big men. Will this continue next season if no new big man is added?

Post  cool breeze Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:10 pm

I am still not sold on the combination of Monroe and Drummond being able to frighten opposing players on defense unless they show a huge improvement. Yet maybe this will happen with a new coach and his system. We have to hope but not become so sure that Monroe can actually play NBA average quality defense. Can he concentrate for 24 seconds on defense? I watch Duncan and how he anticipates and has that intense look on defense. Does Monroe look at himself on film and admit that he is failing on the defensive end? And fans and media seem to believe that Drummond might be the second coming but I was not impressed with his play over the last 2 weeks of the season. He needs to stay healthy and come into training camp in shape determined to become a player the team can rely on and avoid foul trouble. My guess is that if he really is a franchise player, it will take him two more seasons to get there. Meanwhile, who will the Pistons pick up either by draft, free agency or trade that can help those two young Piston bigs? Please don't let it be Maxiell again. Will players like Singler and Middleton surprise fans and be the talk of the town rather than Drummond? I think that both Singler and Middleton might have great seasons next year. I heard from a friend that Singler is working his butt off this summer. He wants to become a much more physical player next season. That is what the Pistons need. Tough defensive minded guys who come to play every night and inflict punishment on the opposition through solid fundamentally sound positioning on both ends. We see this in the finals by both teams. We have seldom seen any of the current Piston players play that way. Drummond might not be mentally or physically ready to play that way yet. After all, he would be a junior in college next year if he had stayed in school. How will fill the load if he is not ready to play like an adult?

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  cool breeze Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:51 pm

Murph wrote:Is the NBA just teasing all of us Heat haters, and pretty soon the refs will be acting like the 6th man on the floor for the Heat, as usual?

Or could the Spurs actually win this series?

I'm leaning toward the first scenario.

I think we will see Wade holding Spurs big men with both arms inside on both offense and defense much like he did during the Indiana series without getting called for a foul. After all, part of the refs job is to make sure that the Heat get second chance opportunities if they happen to miss a shot. James will drive recklessly into the lane knocking down Spur players with no offensive fouls called. You must notice the shock Heat players showed last night whenever a call didn't go their way. The Spurs will have to play a perfect game to win the championship. Maybe they can pull it off but I doubt it will happen in this next game. This game will be 8 against 5 with Jeff Van Gundy talking his normal nonsense. My question is how in hell do  those idiot announcers get that gig? While Miller and Kerr tell us what is really going on during the games on TNT, these clowns get picked to call the finals every year and all they can do is give their opinions which are usually flawed. I have to turn off the sound. Go Spurs!

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Spurs

Post  Murph Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Is the NBA just teasing all of us Heat haters, and pretty soon the refs will be acting like the 6th man on the floor for the Heat, as usual?

Or could the Spurs actually win this series?

I'm leaning toward the first scenario.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Commentary on Cheeks... Ouch!

Post  Oracle Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:47 pm

"Here’s one laundry list of misdeeds, from Comcast Sportsnet’s Dwight Jaynes:
Well, I've covered the NBA since the days when Jack Ramsay was roaming the Blazer sidelines in paisley pants. And I don't think since that time I've seen a coach as poorly informed, as casual about his duties and as lazy as Cheeks. NBA head coach? He should have been charged with identity theft. This is a guy who... :

• ... sometimes within an hour of game time couldn't tell you the starting lineup of the team he'd be facing on a given night.

• ... after a game one night famously (I used to play the tape of this on my radio show) needed prompting to understand how standings worked -- you know that complicated thing where if two teams have the same number of wins but one team has fewer losses? Yeah, there was a problem with that.

• ... didn't listen to assistant coaches who knew way more about the game than he did.

• ... spent a large portion of the game yukking it up with fans behind the bench rather than paying attention to the game.

• ... got outcoached on a nightly basis, especially at the defensive end.

As Jaynes states, he has been covering the Trail Blazers for nearly four decades now and has seen quite a bit of coaching turnover, but he pulled no punches in calling Cheeks the “worst Blazer coach ever.” Jaynes even credits Cheeks’ brilliant National Anthem-saving move from 2003 – possibly the coolest thing we’ve ever seen anyone do on a basketball court – for helping Cheeks stay employed moving into the tumultuous 2003-04 season."
- The NBA Coaching Carousel, Vol. 4: Maurice Cheeks teams up with Joe Dumars in Detroit
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty For all those who're trying to force themselves to except the flawed crop of PG's available.

Post  deusXango Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:49 am

Okay fellas, I have an entertaining and eye-opening 15 year old freshman in high school for you to take a look at; his maturity, game, skills, and athleticism will put the PG candidate of today to shame (ALL of them!). His name is Seventh Woods, and you can find him on youtube. Please give him a look.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty LemonPen

Post  Go Stones! Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:08 am

lemonpen wrote:With our CAP space do we really have to give up anyone in a trade.  We can accept a high dollar player in exchange for a 2nd round pick.   We should be seeking trade partners desperate to reduce salary obligations and want no one in return.  Save CV for a potential deadline deal.

I really don't know the rules of the new collective bargining agreement.  I'd be for trading like you say, but thought that the salary needed to be 125% difference at the most.  Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.  I do not pretend to be an expert...this is a hobby.
Go Stones!
Go Stones!

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty This is a head scratcher for a logical mind

Post  deusXango Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:34 am

With all the talk about what to do with Knight (a second year player going into his second full season), I'm amazed that we're ready to give up on a promising rookie from last year , who is an improving perimeter player, while saying we need an up and coming player. Khris Middleton has shown me nothing but steady improvement, playing for a coach who really stifled improvement at every turn. WTF is the trade talk about? Have we forgotten what our record looked like so soon? This is a team that's not supposed to be rich in talent so why give up what little talent we do have? This young man is working his ass off on his strength and conditioning, and to improve his game right now. Working hard!! So we trade a known commodity for a "pig in a poke" and where does that leave us exactly? Personnel movement for the sake of movement? That's not too smart.

Let's look at a f'instance for a minute. Drummond and Monroe are core big men, Knight is a potential PG and we use those three as sure starters; our bench should have promise. I know that I'm in the minority but, I'd place a higher value on J.J. than Singler and take Middleton over English. Those five players would be untouchable on a team like the one who took the floor last year; we've got to start somewhere. What's wrong with taking on Marion's contract to get the #13 pick from Dallas? The 8th, 13th, and 37th pick wouldn't be a bad upgrade over where we left off last year. Marion either plays or retires; if he plays he's an upgrade over where we were at SF and gives us a year of solid service, until that slot can be filled with top talent. Now we've got a complete frontline (ugly jump shot and all) and a second year starting guard.

The draft comes first so let's address that. With #8 I would take a chance at whomever fell out of the big men first (Zeller of Bennett, in that order), and I'm almost certain Muhammad will be on the board at #13 (if he's gone, I take the BPA for trade bait, after all he's a lottery pick!) If Ray McCallum is still on the board at #37 I'm taking him. That would be my draft for the summer of 2013. The example of a team roster I have in mind shouldn't baffle Cheeks as to how best deploy a competitive rotation:
C- Drummond/#13?
PF-Monroe/Zeller or Bennett
SF-Marion/J.J.
SG-Middleton/#13?
PG-Knight/McCallum Jr.
And this is before the Pistons sign any FA's, or consummate any trades before the season starts. I'm not re-signing Calderon, Maxiell, English, or Bynum and the trade candidates are Stuckey, Villanueva, and Singler. In Free agency I'm not signing any physically damaged players who need rehabbing, or one dimensional malcontents who's agents are looking for a pay day. After the draft, this is the year getting rid of players who're in the way of progress is more important than hitting the home run in FA signings, just solid hard working veterans, who know their role on a team. Desperate measures or common sense may change some of these personal projections.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Stones Question

Post  lemonpen Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:53 pm

With our CAP space do we really have to give up anyone in a trade.  We can accept a high dollar player in exchange for a 2nd round pick.   We should be seeking trade partners desperate to reduce salary obligations and want no one in return.  Save CV for a potential deadline deal.
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Comment from an article

Post  Oracle Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:40 pm

"Among all Pistons players who played 500 o rmore minutes last season Knight had the second best Net On Court Rating per 100 possessions of -2.5. Drummond led with a -1.6. Monroe was a -4.9 and Calderon was a -10.4 (Bargnani territory or maybe worse)
Knight in his rookie season had a Net On Rating per 100 Possessons of -6.8 which was 3rd worst among all Pistons players playing over 500 minutes in 2011-12. Only Gordon and Daye were worse.
I think his problem among Pistons fans is one of expectation and little patience. I watched a number of Pistons games and in some of them Knight played very well in others he stunk. He is sitl only 21. I think he improved noticeably last season and will continue to get better.
However he will never be at the same level as players like Wall, Irving etc. He is a decent player who will get better but it is highly questionable whether he will ever become good enough to lead a team into the playoffs as a starting PG.
I see some similarities between Knight and Bledsoe. I think at this pointg Bledsoe is better because of his defense." - Mo Cheeks, Joe Dumars still don't know what to do with Brandon Knight

While I don't agree with his conclusions, I thought it was important to show all of his comment and not just the factual part.

It still amazes me how little patience Piston fans have and still get upset when things don't go right because there's no stability on the team!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Stones Question

Post  Oracle Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Who do you think is on the trading block? - These guys are likely firmly on the list: CV, JJ, Middleton, English, Stuckey.

Who do you think Joe D will actually consider acquiring? Nobody, unless it's a young up and comer!

Do you think he will wimp out and do a sign and trade instead? This isn't a wimp out, this route accomplishes two things. First it gets you the guy you want, but more importantly, it allows you to get rid of some guys you don't want.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty My takes...

Post  Go Stones! Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Go Stones! wrote:     Who do you think is on the trading block? CV, JJ, Middleton, English, Stuckey & Singler (for a price), draft picks.

Who do you think Joe D will actually consider acquiring? Pierce (Boston is in a bad situation right now), Deng (expendable and looking to get younger), Granger (expendable and looking for deeper bench), Shawn Marion. 

Do you think he will wimp out and do a sign and trade instead? No
Go Stones!
Go Stones!

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty My last word on the matter....maybe... with Notes!

Post  Oracle Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Notes: FYI, This is info for everybody(again). On the 2nd row, the last icon allows you to SWITCH the editor mode! If you want your comments to be outside of the quoted section, you MUST switch modes to the old mode at first, then(after typing a bit) you can switch back if you like the new mode(which I do). They appear to have a bit of a bug in the system because you can't accomplish this without switching modes.

DX wrote:Sebastian, who does Mo Cheeks, as a player, come closer to in size, demeanor, work ethic, drive to succeed, and skill set, Stuckey or Knight? Excuse me for sounding like I'm out to crucify Stuckey but, the fact is I'm trying to give Knight (a 21 year old with one full year of experience) the exact same opportunity that fans are eager to give Stuckey who's been around for ages; "one more chance" is the rallying cry for Stuckey supporters but, for BK7 it's get rid of the guy. Where is the ceiling for both these players? I can't for the life of me understand how anyone can see Stuckey as being the best PG on the team when Joe drafted Knight to replace him, and he did (granted, not with much success as yet). Joe was an ass to draft a combo guard to replace a combo guard to call a PG! Now the team needs to draft a genuine PG and fans don't want to do that, they'd rather give Stuckey one more go at it and concentrate on SG and SF. Have we forgotten so soon that not long ago the mass majority was in agreement that Stuckey was better suited to SG than PG? If that were true and he has all this talent that's proclaimed he has, why are we searching for a SG who can score? This man's been slid from PG to SG to SF; he's been slid everywhere, without much success, but out the door! I'm for trading Knight because he deserves better than what Detroit is rewarding him with for his honest efforts; trade him and forget him, like Afflalo, Delfino, Johnson, and others who were never molly coddled like you-know-who.

Do you really trust a player who plays hard for a contract? After signing this contract, Stuckey's had the two worse years of his career, and we're to be impressed with his last years performance, if it's decent? I'm sorry but, I'm not for mediocre and inconsistent basketball, especially when better can be done with the willingness to do better.

If the Pistons drafted Shabazz Muhammad, why would we need Stuckey anyway? Two ball hogs who refuse to pass to team mates, and feel in order to be effective they must have the ball in their hands, will make for competitive basketball? If Muhammad is indeed an alpha scorer, how much will his scoring be trimmed back, because he's waiting for the ball to come from an attacking, shot first PG? How long will Cheeks be able to maintain order and harmony on the team with that type of power struggle going on? Stuckey already is the fan favorite, who's entitled, so after a year it'll be "trade Muhammad; get the bum outta here!" and re-sign Stuckey to a near max deal. That's what "DeeeTROIT BASKETBALL" has become since Stuckey took over; that's the Joe and Stuckey Show.

Wow, what a GREAT post!

You've placed a lot of this in a great context, and I agree, not only for Knight, but for all of the youngsters including JJ, who even after that great season closing, people wonder if he can still play or belong!

Look, every youngster isn't going to be the next great player, but if you draft them, especially in the first round, you need to give them a fair shot! Stuckey has gotten more fair shots than the entire rookie classes since he was drafted!

While this doesn't alter my opinion about giving Stuckey one last shot, I still believe that Knight deserves a major shot at becoming the next PG, just not on the terms Stuckey was "Entitled" with. Make EVERY player EARN their way, and it NEVER hurts to try them at different positions to see where they may fit! The shock to me is that they don't do more of that with guards, and as Jason Terry or Manu will testify, there's no shame in coming off the bench!

Finally, the reason we aren't sure what to do about Stuckey & Knight is the Draft! This is fully a pick the best player draft, and in that case, we simply don't know if the best player will be a PG, SG, SF, PF or center!

If it's a PG, there's also the complication of if it's a big PG or a small PG! If it's a big PG, then the Stuckey experiment is likely over! If it's a small PG, it's likely that Knight will be traded by the deadline if the PG shows good!

I think that they don't know and their PR skills are so low that they bungled the presser and for no good reason made players uncomfortable!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Believable Trade Options????

Post  Go Stones! Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:32 pm

At the press conference Joe D mentioned his goal was to better the team through trades.  This means we give up some and we get some. 

Who do you think is on the trading block?

Who do you think Joe D will actually consider acquiring?

Do you think he will wimp out and do a sign and trade instead?

History shows that he has done a great job obtaining great pieces (Ben Wallace, Rasheed, RIP, Calderon), but once he had his pieces assembled he struck out (Chauncey for AI, Ben and Rasheed walked/retired, RIP was bought out).  He also was good at getting a deeper bench by getting rid of junk and updating it.

Last edited by Go Stones! on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)
Go Stones!
Go Stones!

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Afflalo

Post  Oracle Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Go Stones! wrote:Joe D won't acquire him.  That would mean that he made a mistake in trading him away for a measly 2nd round draft pick.

Totally Agree!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty My last word on the matter....maybe.

Post  deusXango Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Sebastian wrote:
deusXango wrote:
Sebastian wrote:Perhaps, Mo' has seen something in Stuckey that the previous coaches, since Flip have yet to realize.

Since, Mo' has served as the Assistant Head Coach (the 2008-2009 season) at OKC, Stuckey has had some fairly decent outings versus the Thunder.

FORUM - Page 15 Stucke11

*The above stats are provided by NBAReference.com
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/stuckro01.html.

Thanks for this Sebastian, please don't tax me for using it in the fashion that I'm getting ready to.
In five years averaging 34 minutes a night Stuckey's scoring average is 17 pts. with 4 assists and 2 turnovers. In nine games Stuckey scored over 30 pts. once and over 20 pts. twice; this is coming from a ball dominate PG/combo guard, or whatever you want to call him, the fact is, the teams offense was dependent on him distributing the ball and getting the team involved in the offense or be an alpha scorer, like Westbrook! Is Mo Cheeks hair blown back by the numbers or does he see Westbrook in Stuckey? If he does, well.............  

DX, you're position regarding Stuckey is respected by me and I am sure by others who would like to give OUR boy, Stuckey, just one more chance.

But, when digesting Stuckey's statistics it is like the great writer and philosopher, Mark Twain said about  statistics:

There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

If given the opportunity to play significant minutes and hopefully start at the PG position, while being coached by the 11th place leader in NBA assist with 7,392 and 5th in steals with 2,310, who also won a Title as a starting PG in 1983 with Philly, Stuckey can either prove that he is worthy of the opportunity or like Wise (I think) said can be moved by the Trade Deadline or not have his contract renewed, when it expires at seasons end.

And, Stuckey contract situation may prove to motivate his play, this season as well; as he is in the final year of his current contract and will surely be looking for a decent contract that will pay him into his early 30's.

But, of course it is not all about Stuckey. The roster has to get better. WE need a "real" starting SG and a "real" starting SF.

Pardon me for repeating myself: But, maybe WE should move the #8 Pick, the #56, and Kyle Singler to Orlando for Aaron Afflalo and go after Josh Smith (SF)--who can always slid over to the PF position, when WE go small or when Moose is in foul trouble--hard.

Back to Stuckey: A more balanced roster, without a crowded backcourt, with a personable and classy coach, will do wonders for OUR boy, Stuckey. (I hope.)

Sebastian, who does Mo Cheeks, as a player, come closer to in size, demeanor, work ethic, drive to succeed, and skill set, Stuckey or Knight? Excuse me for sounding like I'm out to crucify Stuckey but, the fact is I'm trying to give Knight (a 21 year old with one full year of experience) the exact same opportunity that fans are eager to give Stuckey who's been around for ages; "one more chance" is the rallying cry for Stuckey supporters but, for BK7 it's get rid of the guy. Where is the ceiling for both these players? I can't for the life of me understand how anyone can see Stuckey as being the best PG on the team when Joe drafted Knight to replace him, and he did (granted, not with much success as yet). Joe was an ass to draft a combo guard to replace a combo guard to call a PG! Now the team needs to draft a genuine PG and fans don't want to do that, they'd rather give Stuckey one more go at it and concentrate on SG and SF. Have we forgotten so soon that not long ago the mass majority was in agreement that Stuckey was better suited to SG than PG? If that were true and he has all this talent that's proclaimed he has, why are we searching for a SG who can score? This man's been slid from PG to SG to SF; he's been slid everywhere, without much success, but out the door! I'm for trading Knight because he deserves better than what Detroit is rewarding him with for his honest efforts; trade him and forget him, like Afflalo, Delfino, Johnson, and others who were never molly coddled like you-know-who.

Do you really trust a player who plays hard for a contract? After signing this contract, Stuckey's had the two worse years of his career, and we're to be impressed with his last years performance, if it's decent? I'm sorry but, I'm not for mediocre and inconsistent basketball, especially when better can be done with the willingness to do better.

If the Pistons drafted Shabazz Muhammad, why would we need Stuckey anyway? Two ball hogs who refuse to pass to team mates, and feel in order to be effective they must have the ball in their hands, will make for competitive basketball? If Muhammad is indeed an alpha scorer, how much will his scoring be trimmed back, because he's waiting for the ball to come from an attacking, shot first PG? How long will Cheeks be able to maintain order and harmony on the team with that type of power struggle going on? Stuckey already is the fan favorite, who's entitled, so after a year it'll be "trade Muhammad; get the bum outta here!" and re-sign Stuckey to a near max deal. That's what "DeeeTROIT BASKETBALL" has become since Stuckey took over; that's the Joe and Stuckey Show.  

deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Afflalo

Post  Go Stones! Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:44 am

Joe D won't acquire him.  That would mean that he made a mistake in trading him away for a measly 2nd round draft pick.
Go Stones!
Go Stones!

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Silver

Post  Sparma Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:58 am

Thanks for posting those links, Oracle.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content