Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+10
Sissy1946
Phil-Good
Murph
WTF
Oracle
Fennis Dembo
Go Stones!
merc
deusXango
Sebastian
14 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Gig Girl?

Post  lemonpen Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:05 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Murph wrote:"Sound like you and Murph wouldn't have an issue if he register 16 or 17 ppg. I don't think it should matter or be a deciding factor on how harshly or don't judge him. Rest assure as merc indicated winning changes everything so I'm willing to bet that had the Suns went to the WCF with the twins in tow that might not be in bashing mold along with their fan base."

I won't  have an issue with Morris if he comes off the bench for 4 years until his contract runs out, provided he keeps quiet and is not a disruption on the court or in the locker room.  But what are the odds that going to happen?

Come on Wise, if he was putting up those numbers, you're damn skippy he gets a wider berth from everybody!

Hell, do you even remember the rep Sheed had when he came here? To be honest, I didn't give two craps about the Weed, the Techs, the Jail Blazers, none of it, I knew what he could do for us on the floor. But if he was a  9ppg baller, then I GOTS question lol !!!

Now back to the Twins, and thanks to LemonPen, I have a better view of the situation! It sounds like some dude sent a sexual text to their Mom! I don't know about you, but where I come from, that's grounds for a ass whooping!

Was the way they did it sloppy... hell yeah, if you're going to deliver a good ass whooping, you need to be a little more covert, you don't do that crap in public!

Having said all of that, IMO, if their Mom did get a sex offer, she should consider it a major complement, turn it down and move on, because I can't imagine the dude that wants to hit that these days lol lol lol, but there are chubby chasers out there! 

FORUM - Page 15 27603C0600000578-3030508-Marcus_left_and_Markieff_right_with_mother_Thomasine_Morris_whil-m-75_1428514196628

Don't knock the Gig Girl loving until you tried it tb
What is a gig girl????

If the boys flanking her are 6ft 9 how tall is she.
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  WTF Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:39 pm

Oracle wrote:
Murph wrote:"Sound like you and Murph wouldn't have an issue if he register 16 or 17 ppg. I don't think it should matter or be a deciding factor on how harshly or don't judge him. Rest assure as merc indicated winning changes everything so I'm willing to bet that had the Suns went to the WCF with the twins in tow that might not be in bashing mold along with their fan base."

I won't  have an issue with Morris if he comes off the bench for 4 years until his contract runs out, provided he keeps quiet and is not a disruption on the court or in the locker room.  But what are the odds that going to happen?

Come on Wise, if he was putting up those numbers, you're damn skippy he gets a wider berth from everybody!

Hell, do you even remember the rep Sheed had when he came here? To be honest, I didn't give two craps about the Weed, the Techs, the Jail Blazers, none of it, I knew what he could do for us on the floor. But if he was a  9ppg baller, then I GOTS question lol !!!

Now back to the Twins, and thanks to LemonPen, I have a better view of the situation! It sounds like some dude sent a sexual text to their Mom! I don't know about you, but where I come from, that's grounds for a ass whooping!

Was the way they did it sloppy... hell yeah, if you're going to deliver a good ass whooping, you need to be a little more covert, you don't do that crap in public!

Having said all of that, IMO, if their Mom did get a sex offer, she should consider it a major complement, turn it down and move on, because I can't imagine the dude that wants to hit that these days lol lol lol, but there are chubby chasers out there! 

FORUM - Page 15 27603C0600000578-3030508-Marcus_left_and_Markieff_right_with_mother_Thomasine_Morris_whil-m-75_1428514196628

Don't knock the Gig Girl loving until you tried it tb
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Murph Not The Thugs You Think They Are

Post  WTF Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

I think everyone posting on this forum would have kicked my man ass for sending their mom an inappropriate text message. Am I wrong? The guy that they didn't really puck his ass up. Wive Moms and Daughters are off limits as should any female be unless she asked to me spoken and treated in a certain manner and even so it could result in an ass kicking.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Da Twins...

Post  Oracle Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:07 pm

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post  Murph Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:14 am

"Sound like you and Murph wouldn't have an issue if he register 16 or 17 ppg. I don't think it should matter or be a deciding factor on how harshly or don't judge him. Rest assure as merc indicated winning changes everything so I'm willing to bet that had the Suns went to the WCF with the twins in tow that might not be in bashing mold along with their fan base."

I won't have an issue with Morris if he comes off the bench for 4 years until his contract runs out, provided he keeps quiet and is not a disruption on the court or in the locker room. But what are the odds that going to happen?

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Comparing Only The Treatment of Both Josh and Morris

Post  WTF Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:55 pm

Oracle wrote:Murph, unless Morris goes completely out of character, 9PPG won't shield him from Stanley Johnson taking his starting job! Stanley can get 9PPG in his sleep, even as a rookie, just not right out of the gate(think by all star break).

Morris is going to have to do a lot more, but he may be able to do that with a new opportunity, you never know. Either way, you're going to see a hell of a lot of Johnson at SG and SF, he'll get all of the minutes he can handle!

Wise, I'm all for the clean slate, just not a memory wipe! Morris has a lot of proving and splaining to do Smile, but he deserves a chance to do it.  Murph was right, this isn't even close to a Josh Smith situation, and it's shocking to see Josh mentioned in the same sentence with a 9PPG non-starter!

Josh didn't fit here, not because of him, but because of coaching and our young immature core! With a mature solid core, you saw what he produces, hell, IMO, next to Harden, Josh was the next most important player, Howard 3rd... big loss for Houston!

Sound like you and Murph wouldn't have an issue if he register 16 or 17 ppg. I don't think it should matter or be a deciding factor on how harshly or don't judge him. Rest assure as merc indicated winning changes everything so I'm willing to bet that had the Suns went to the WCF with the twins in tow that might not be in bashing mold along with their fan base.

I'm still interested in having those questions answered if not by Murph by anyone would be acceptable tb
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  merc Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:32 pm

I'll hold judgement on Morris ("the cat" or "the bitch"?)... If all goes well he'll only be a 12-15 minute guy off the bench by the end of the year... he's talented enough to win the battles vs other reserves.
If he becomes a nuisance over his role then it won't be hard to move his 5M contract (3M value of money next year).
I think there are enough good eggs to not let one disgruntled employee bring them down.
On the flip side he may have a good year with the team going to the playoffs... winning changes everything.
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Murph & Wise

Post  Oracle Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:48 pm

Murph, unless Morris goes completely out of character, 9PPG won't shield him from Stanley Johnson taking his starting job! Stanley can get 9PPG in his sleep, even as a rookie, just not right out of the gate(think by all star break).

Morris is going to have to do a lot more, but he may be able to do that with a new opportunity, you never know. Either way, you're going to see a hell of a lot of Johnson at SG and SF, he'll get all of the minutes he can handle!

Wise, I'm all for the clean slate, just not a memory wipe! Morris has a lot of proving and splaining to do Smile, but he deserves a chance to do it.  Murph was right, this isn't even close to a Josh Smith situation, and it's shocking to see Josh mentioned in the same sentence with a 9PPG non-starter!

Josh didn't fit here, not because of him, but because of coaching and our young immature core! With a mature solid core, you saw what he produces, hell, IMO, next to Harden, Josh was the next most important player, Howard 3rd... big loss for Houston!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Sounds Like Fun

Post  Murph Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:26 pm

"1. Did he beat the guy to a bloody pulp and close to death? what are the details other then assaulting someone really if I kick someone its an assualt and often over blown.

2. what exactly did he say coach? what was he angry about?

3. Beside being silly and childish what is it about this twitter war that makes it so horrible? I mean I would rather see a heated debate with fans then a player in his PJ's and gay attire at a party passing drugs, or one doing something as silly as planking. Again if I was force to choose tb

4. What's wrong with 9 ppg and some sound defense and toughness when we spent the last 4 seasons wishing we had a half decent SF with the same characteristics?

This whole thing reeks of Josh Smith Bashing.....I think I will form The Smith Morris Fan Foundation this season hehe"

I have no idea why Morris is being charged with felony assault.  I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding.  Morris is such a sweet guy.  Just ask Hornacek.

And I agree about Jennings passing around ecstasy at some club in LA, or Charlie V planking on twitter.  I could never stand Jennings, and while Charlie was a good guy, he acted and played like a clown.   clown

But I don't want to watch a 9 ppg former bench warmer with a bad attitude stretching all the way back to Kansas.  I want to watch our 1st round draft pick develop into a star.  And if Johnson isn't ready yet, I'd rather watch Granger try to rebuild his career, or watch Adonis Thomas try to contribute on the NBA level.  Heck, I'd even rather watch Reggie Bullock or Cartier Martin.

And this has nothing to due with Josh Smith.  Smith was and is an accomplished basketball star when he came to Detroit.  He worked hard, hustled and tried to keep a good attitude.  He's started almost his entire career, has averaged 15 ppg and 8 rpg, and has almost always played on winning teams.

I couldn't care less if Josh Smith made a minor slip of the tongue while he was answering many questions at a press conference.  

And I was shocked bewildered when SVG cut him and ate his $14 million a year salary, and I wish Smith nothing but the best in LA.

But getting back to Morris.  As President of the Marcus Morris fan club, if you'd like to try and defend this boob for the next two years or until SVG has had enough and cuts him, I welcome the challenge.  Bring it...

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty The Smith Morris Fan Foundation.....

Post  WTF Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:59 am

Man I would like to think that SVG knew all the particulars of the Morris situation before making the trade for him. Considering Morris had 2 years left on a contract at 5 million per SVG would have had to consider all the risk including the behavioral issues. But SVG felt comfortable enough to address the media and proclaim Morris a starter and a fit for what he's trying to do moving forward. This IMO means there's far more being said than what is actually the truth here, no one seem to be fretting over this other than the Phoenix Fans, Phoenix Media, and Murph lol

I wish Morris would handle this in the same manner that Josh does by not entertaining it, but that's Morris immaturity but how do you realistically get angry at a 25 year for not acting 35? This IMO is were SVG needed to step in a say stop it, this is where there need to be some veteran leadership on the team to say stop it, just like I thought SVG needed to put a stop to Andre proclaiming being the team leader at every turn to the media last he needs to step in on this as well.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty LMAO!

Post  WTF Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:47 am

Murph wrote:Wise...you've been ripping Moose up one side and down the other for 18 months now.  And not just for his poor defense.  You've ripped him for his DUI, pissing his pants and drawing techs.  And now he's not even on the team...and you're still ripping him.

Morris, otoh, in his brief stay in the NBA, has conducted himself much worse.  He's gotten far more techs, he screamed at his coach on national TV (after receiving yet another tech...what a surprise), he's waiting on a felony assault trial, and he apparently spends most of his time on twitter.  

And I'm questioning his intelligence for starting a twitter war with Phoenix fans, not for his use of grammar.  I mean, who in the world would start a twitter war with their former fans?  How is that ever going to end well?

And all of this from a guy who's averaging 9 ppg, and hasn't even been a starter?    Morris needs to seriously STFU.

Correction I've been ripping Moose since we drafted him but the last 18 month not really so. I wasn't ripping him now just pointing out the how you wee okay with one thing but at odds with a players for things he did on another team. I haven't seen Morris do any of those things in a Pistons uniform to date yet you consistently bring it into play. I agree Morris needs to STFU on twitter and move own but just becuase he's not mature today doesn't mean he won't be tomorrow.

Let me see hmmmm! Would I rather have a player beefing with a coach or one that fakes injuries and quit on his team? My first answer would be neither but if I was force to pick it would likely be Morris over Moose. But this again isn't about Moose it's about Morris so let me ask some questions on this because perhaps I'm blindly defending this guy.

1. Did he beat the guy to a bloody pulp and close to death? what are the details other then assaulting someone really if I kick someone its an assualt and often over blown.

2. what exactly did he say coach? what was he angry about?

3. Beside being silly and childish what is it about this twitter war that makes it so horrible? I mean I would rather see a heated debate with fans then a player in his PJ's and gay attire at a party passing drugs, or one doing something as silly as planking. Again if I was force to choose tb

4. What's wrong with 9 ppg and some sound defense and toughness when we spent the last 4 seasons wishing we had a half decent SF with the same characteristics?

This whole thing reeks of Josh Smith Bashing.....I think I will form The Smith Morris Fan Foundation this season hehe
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Please

Post  Murph Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:12 am

Wise...you've been ripping Moose up one side and down the other for 18 months now. And not just for his poor defense. You've ripped him for his DUI, pissing his pants and drawing techs. And now he's not even on the team...and you're still ripping him.

Morris, otoh, in his brief stay in the NBA, has conducted himself much worse. He's gotten far more techs, he screamed at his coach on national TV (after receiving yet another tech...what a surprise), he's waiting on a felony assault trial, and he apparently spends most of his time on twitter.

And I'm questioning his intelligence for starting a twitter war with Phoenix fans, not for his use of grammar. I mean, who in the world would start a twitter war with their former fans? How is that ever going to end well?

And all of this from a guy who's averaging 9 ppg, and hasn't even been a starter? Morris needs to seriously STFU.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty I'm Just Saying Murph You're A Better Pistons Fan Than This

Post  WTF Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:59 am

Murph wrote:Yes...I agree about the clean slate.  But he's the one who keeps bringing up Phoenix.  When he first got traded hear, did he say something like, "I welcome the opportunity to come to Detroit and start.  And I welcome the chance to learn a new system under SVG, and grow with the team"?  No, he whined about being traded from Phoenix, and not being consulted, and about how he was underpaid.  

And now he starts a twitter war with Phoenix fans.  I repeat, HE STARTED the twitter war with the Phoenix fans.

He's the one bringing his baggage to Detroit.  And it's not even baggage.  It's who he is.

I seriously hope the Pistons keep Johnson, Granger, Bullock and Thomas, and cut Morris.  

Thomas is a hard working, undrafted, success story waiting to happen.  Morris is a whiny, angry, unintelligent, nasty man, with a huge chip on his shoulder...making $5 million a year.

If there is a basketball god in heaven, SVG will cut Morris and keep Thomas.

I'm not so sure on the who started it theory but what I recall on the first day of that trade was a vicious and unwarranted attack from the Suns, Phoenix Media and the fans there and I had a problem with it. I agree that Morris could be handling this thing a lot more maturely and not be twitting and getting in back and forth's with the Suns or it's fan, but it wasn't IMO initiated by him.

Here was my take on this the fans traded him in hopes of landing Aldridge and failed to do so then needed to justify losing Morris and went on this bashing thing a little too much. What player doesn't get pissed when? what player doesn't feel they're under-paid? he's no different in that regard than 99% of the players playing so is that really something to have a bug up your ass about?

Come on Murph are you calling him nasty because he got into a tussle? are you calling him unintelligent because he used ebonics in his twitting? Is he angry for being traded unexpectedly to make room for a player the Suns couldn't land? Are you calling him whining for doing again what 99% of the players do constantly? (Whine and Moan about their worth)

Odd that you as a Pistons Fan would have issue with a player that has a chip on his shoulder when that's all we ever had were players with chips on their shoulders that eventually won us titles. I'm with you that I hate the twitting, hell I hate it in general but until Morris beats up SVG, start raping fans and killing refs I don't see the point in judging this guy so harshly. We know that everything the media says and fans speak on isn't necessarily 100% truthful and often overstated. Morris isn't have the Diva Moose was and you were okay with his pissing and whining and he did with the cover of his agent and media while smearing a teammates name in the process.

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Clean Slate

Post  Murph Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:23 am

Yes...I agree about the clean slate.  But he's the one who keeps bringing up Phoenix.  When he first got traded hear, did he say something like, "I welcome the opportunity to come to Detroit and start.  And I welcome the chance to learn a new system under SVG, and grow with the team"?  No, he whined about being traded from Phoenix, and not being consulted, and about how he was underpaid.  

And now he starts a twitter war with Phoenix fans.  I repeat, HE STARTED the twitter war with the Phoenix fans.

He's the one bringing his baggage to Detroit.  And it's not even baggage.  It's who he is.

I seriously hope the Pistons keep Johnson, Granger, Bullock and Thomas, and cut Morris.  

Thomas is a hard working, undrafted, success story waiting to happen.  Morris is a whiny, angry, unintelligent, nasty man, with a huge chip on his shoulder...making $5 million a year.

If there is a basketball god in heaven, SVG will cut Morris and keep Thomas.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Murph Give The Kid A Chance

Post  WTF Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:33 am

Murph wrote:Seriously, how stupid must Marcus Morris be to carry on an all day twitter war with Suns fans...and lose?  

I thougth this tweet by a Suns fan summed up the day:

"I like serviceable bench tweeners who scream at coaches, get tons of technical fouls, get charged w/ assault, and verbally abuse their fans"

Just what we need...a stupid SF with a bad attitude.  I can't wait until the first time MM gets up in SVG's grill.   lol  

We have plenty of small forwards.  Let's cut this guy loose.

Reading this post and your last post I take it you never liked this acquisition of Morris Very Happy Just my opinion Murph but I think you're kinda making a mountain out of an mole hill with Morris antics.

Granted I hate the twitting and face book crap think they're both used for all the wrong reason and debating with fans would be one those dumb reasons to use as a forum to debate. I said this before in a post that at 25 years of age we all likely made some mistake in our lives and we'er fortunate that our lives weren't defined by them and we were able to move on.

Coming here should be a clean slate and I don't think we as Pistons fans should subscribe to the notion he's carrying that baggage from Phoenix here with him. Think we should take a wait and see approach before drawing the conclusion you're drawing. I wish Morris wouldn't tweet as I do with a lot of people that uses it.

Also on the being fat thing keep in mind that Sheed, Dice and perhaps others use to come into training camp with little pot bellies and by the time the season started they were ready to go. Would be nice if all players were exercise freaks like Big Ben and Rodman were. Maybe I should use Rodman but beneath all the tats and behind all the drugs alcohol he had abs like a God lol

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Sad News

Post  Sebastian Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:35 am

Stanley Johnson losing his mother is going to be a huge challenge for the young man. I hope that he has a significant family member or surrogate that can serve as a confidant.

Stanley's mother seem to have been a very significant factor in his development.

This is going to be a tough one. I noticed that he (Stanley) has been hanging with Dre a bit, perhaps Dre's mother whom Dre is very close with can somewhat adopt Stanley.

I lost my mother as a young man at 22 and it is a rough adjustment in a young man's life.

Rest in peace Ms. Johnson. Sad

Oracle wrote:No stories yet, but this is some really sad news!

What's that old saying, here yesterday, gone today...

Poor kid, he was riding high and living out their dream, and now the architect of that dream is gone!

RIP Ms Johnson, we'll be rooting for your son!!!
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty MM

Post  Murph Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:13 pm

And another thing, has anyone else noticed that Morris is fat and out of shape? Look at his clips from last year, he's carrying around a spare tire.

Maybe instead of spending all day on twitter, he should drag his fat ass to the gym. I mean we are paying him $5 million a year, aren't we?

The Suns fans on twitter were complaining about his poor defense. I'm sure he's a step slow on defense, because he's fat.

Fat, stupid and angry is no way to go through life. mad

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty MM

Post  Murph Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:55 am

Seriously, how stupid must Marcus Morris be to carry on an all day twitter war with Suns fans...and lose?  

I thougth this tweet by a Suns fan summed up the day:

"I like serviceable bench tweeners who scream at coaches, get tons of technical fouls, get charged w/ assault, and verbally abuse their fans"

Just what we need...a stupid SF with a bad attitude. I can't wait until the first time MM gets up in SVG's grill.   lol  

We have plenty of small forwards.  Let's cut this guy loose.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Oh No!

Post  WTF Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:40 am

Dang really said when you lose a parent (Father or Mother) sometimes both I hope the kid makes it through such a tough time. Hopefully he'll want to shine in her memory both personally and professionally in his life. Sorry to hear such tragic news.

SVG needs to stop being stupid and for that matter politically correct in his comments when it comes to addressing Greg Monroe. I'm not saying SVG should bash Greg I'm just saying don't add sugar to the message that he didn't fit. Now SVG did touch on things he should have 1. Greg's crappy defense against stretch fours. 2. Gregs ability to step out and hit a 12 footer. 3. The inconsistency in his game. 4. The team has openly attached the label Franchise to Andre Drummonds ass.

Don't get it wrong Andre is just as inept at those same things Greg are and I'm really not sure what makes Andre any BETTER though I can guess that upside and potential would be the main factors as well as athleticism would make Andre the more favorable choice. Don't go doubting the decision now SVG. Moose might get 20-10 against his former team, but it will be like everything else about him like inconsistent, and meaningless when it happens.

Oh No! or is it OH YEAH!, Lions Pre-Season starts next week and I'm pumped about it been ready for some football for quite some time. Here's a early predictions for the Lions upcoming season. I say this team will fall one game short of being in the Super Bowl this season though I would completely rule it out.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Breaking News: OMG, Stanley Johnsons Mom has passed away!!!

Post  Oracle Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:35 am

No stories yet, but this is some really sad news!

What's that old saying, here yesterday, gone today...

Poor kid, he was riding high and living out their dream, and now the architect of that dream is gone!

RIP Ms Johnson, we'll be rooting for your son!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty Update...

Post  Oracle Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:34 am

MemberWins
Sebastian48
Merc45
Oracle44
Wise44
Stones41
Murph40
Lemonpen
Cool Breeze
Phil1980boy
Sissy
DX
Fennis
Sparma
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty SVG Interview

Post  lemonpen Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:48 am

Good stuff !!!

I enjoyed getting things straight from the horses' mouth. I also enjoyed hearing Zack offer up views from outside of our organization.

lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty SVG on the Lowe Post

Post  Sebastian Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:37 am

SVG was as unfiltered as a current NBA GM/Head Coach can possibly be. My faith and confidence in OUR Pistons going forward has been reaffirmed.

All of OUR Pistons Pals should check this podcast out.

DETROIT BASKETBALL!!!

Oracle wrote:
Merc, that was a REALLY good podcast, and reinforced a lot of what I was thinking that SVG was thinking! IMO, this forum is right on the beam with how NBA coaches are trying to run their teams! SVG goes into some detail about his thinking, but the big shocker to me, and something that was in the back of my mind, was this...

SVG said that Stanley Johnson is good enough to start, and he's NOT position limited! He said that if he can take KCP's gig, he will get it, and he said the comparison in his mind of Johnson was Jimmy Butler... WOW!

I've believed that Stanley would be perfect at the 2, with my only concern being the speedier 2's where he would need help defending. KCP would be untouchable at the 2 spot if he had anywhere near a consistent shot, midrange or 3, and it's his inconsistency that blocks him from all star consideration.

If Stanley can produce a consistent shot, I believe SVG would give him the starting job, and that might put KCP on the trading block where he would fetch a good price, not that I'm hoping for that, but it could come to that!

Either way, SVG is rightly putting pressure on the youngsters to perform. The only unfair part of that competition is that Johnson won't be FORCED to be a 3 point specialist, and given the green light to score any way he can, whereas KCP has been trapped into that shot a 3 or die position!
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 15 Empty 48 wins in '15-'16

Post  Sebastian Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:35 am

Oracle wrote:  
Merc45
Oracle44
Wise44
Stones41
Murph40
Lemonpen