Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+10
merc
Oracle
lemonpen
Go Stones!
FlyDog
Sissy1946
Murph
deusXango
WTF
Fennis Dembo
14 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty PLAYOFFS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Post  FlyDog Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:15 am

I'd say for certain that a team capable of winning 7 straight, including back-to-back in San Antonio and Dallas, and is only 3 1/2 back with more than half the season left in a crappy Eastern Conference......playoffs are a possibility. In fact, I'd say it's a lock.

Looks like Van Gundy is starting to pay dividends. One game at a time boys.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty Well, Well, Well.......

Post  FlyDog Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:14 am

I make an appearance and they win 7 straight? Ridding ourselves of Smith was like cutting off joe dumar's middle finger, and he's no longer flipping us off. Although the NBA in general has been hard for me to watch for at least 3 years now, I might just give in and for over the 99 bucks to watch the Pistons the rest of the season.

What an amazing turnaround!
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty Caldwell To SVG

Post  WTF Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:12 am

Caldwell: Hello Stan those Sons of Beaches stole a game from us we should be in Seattle this weekend whipping on those Seahawks. I'm tired of hearing that asshole on First Take and those asshole Cowboy Fans so go down there and whip some ass.

SVG: I gotcha coach us first year coaches got to stick together so I'll tell Dre to do his best Suh impersonation, and tell DJ he's Golden and ask Jennings not to pull a Stafford and a win is as good done.

SVG: Hello Jim, we did it we kicked their arses up and down the court and partied on their court like it was 1999.

Caldwell: Thanks Stan and tell them Sons of Beaches we'll be back next season.

Man it's been a long time since I sat and watched a game from the beginning tip and concluded we could win a game. But I refuse to get overly excited call me we this team reaches .500. "However" I'm starting to enjoy watching them a lot more these days so Go PISTONS!!!!!.

Kyle SUCKS!!!! and he's not the new Josh because he was worse than Josh when Josh was still here. Kyle is doing the same crap he's been doing and that's mainly getting his ass kicked on defense. I'm not sure why SVG keeps him in games and we should be starting JJ as SF or Tolliver for that matter because both are far better defenders.

The Josh Smith Fan Club has notice this big difference since Josh has left is that the team pushes the tempo more with the ball in the hands of the guards, Jennings spread the ball better oppose to looking for Josh. Not that running the offense through Josh was a bad thing just not the right thing for this team because of the talent level here is slightly average beyond Meeks and Andre.

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty Even my wife is asking me about the Pistons! All I could say is...

Post  Oracle Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:31 am

Hell honey, if these guys can't explain it, I certainly can't!!!

I've never even heard of anything like this! A team left by the road for dead, comes alive and starts kicking everybody's ass in the league for a 7 game win streak with 5 on the road... are you f**king kidding me???
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty AMAZING Detroit Pistons run

Post  Phil-Good Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:03 am

Amazing. Went into Dallas and dominated. Especially the big boys. Drummonds, Monroe and even Jones Jerebko.

Great work. But hats off the D.J. Augstine. That boy took his game to the next level tonight. WOW!!
Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty Oh yeah!

Post  deusXango Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:19 am

Oracle, not only have I put down the pipe, I've slammed it against the wall and broke it into a million pieces! I'm getting off on the Pistons now!! I have absolutely no idea what's going on in SVG's "globe," but it's got to be akin the workings of genius.

The team's mental toughness is something that I didn't recognize until this winning streak, which began with Josh's leaving and F@ckin' Jodie Meeks return; pure coincidence IMHO, this team is tough and scrappy as they come. I can't wait to see how they stack up against Atlanta! I've criticized SVG, when I wasn't second guessing him, but the man can coach, no doubt about it! As a president, he's growing on me; no way in hell would Joe Dumars have come up with the stretch buyout for Smith, much less pulled the trigger on it.

Thus far the Pistons are exceeding my expectations, with this sweep through Texas (it's a shame we can't stop by Houston and drop off an ass whipping), and the teams in the east are beginning to look easily beatable by us. The 3's are falling now, but even without them we're playing with a maturity of a team that's been together much longer....I'm geeked!

Sissy, you still the man; great ass call and for those that call you greedy, I call it "just due!" We're finally getting our just due.

GO PISTONS!!!

Last edited by deusXango on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty Crazy!

Post  Sparma Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:17 am

Never seen anything like it.

Augustin played like a man possessed after being hit with a dubious tech.

I still have trouble rooting for a guy with a foot out the door, but Monroe's being given pause by post-JS developments, so who knows.

SVG for exec of the year, Seb? He should already be in the conversation. If we make it to the playoffs, he should be a strong candidate. (My fav Phil Jackson may well be putting together the longterm Exec of the Year year, but that's not how the award works).

I'll admit I felt nearly certain they'd lose tonight, but this team is amazing.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty Zeke with a great analysis on NBA TV

Post  Oracle Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:49 pm

Zeke says that what SVG did was to take the ball out of Josh Smith's hands and put it in the hands of the point guards!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty You will believe a man can fly!!!

Post  Oracle Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:44 pm

The Pistons are making it look EASY, handily beating the Mavs like they stole something!!!

Wow, if you don't believe now, you need to put down the pipe!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty Charlie V B.I.T.C.H. AZZ

Post  Phil-Good Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:16 pm

Cherry picking azz....
Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty Charlie V B.I.T.C.H. AZZ

Post  Phil-Good Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:11 pm

Trying to make some shots.
Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty OMG, Singler is the new Josh Smith!!!

Post  Oracle Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:37 pm

SVG keeps playing him and he keeps hurting us so badly!!!

We would be up by 12 if he just sat Singler's ass!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty Oracle

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:43 pm

Oracle wrote:Greed in these matters is a good thing!!!

Let's get this one, and the world is ours!!!

BTW, can you imagine Drummond & Monroe by season end???

Better defense, better offense, and a duo you simply don't want to see!

Also, these scatter bug guards can get awfully pesky, and Meeks & KCP don't ever stop moving!

Pistons could be a hand full by season end!
These guys are sure fun to watch & I guess it would be a little greedy to ask for this one but let's do it, these guys are playing amazing basketball & would be to much to ask for a win against Dallas but I'm not even predicting a win but just want them to play competitively & let the chips fall where they may & win, lose or draw will take something big out of this game for the rest of their season & if they get the win well, well I wouldn't mind it, they are playing well, let's go Pistons, one more time. Let's learn & find a way to win, ready, set go.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty Sissy

Post  Oracle Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Greed in these matters is a good thing!!!

Let's get this one, and the world is ours!!!

BTW, can you imagine Drummond & Monroe by season end???

Better defense, better offense, and a duo you simply don't want to see!

Also, these scatter bug guards can get awfully pesky, and Meeks & KCP don't ever stop moving!

Pistons could be a hand full by season end!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty I feel the same way...

Post  Oracle Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:50 pm

"Smith played hard for the Pistons but lacked the mental gifts to lead and made good decisions on the court. He is a rich and lucky man and nobody should feel sorry for him for this failure to succeed as a Piston." - Don

Yes he did! He also was a consummate professional in everything he did, so we should all wish him well and hope he turns it around in Houston!

Now when will some of that generosity be bestowed on Joe Dumars?

Ok, he got a tad arrogant in his later years, but what he did for this franchise speaks for itself!

But like everything in life, things have a time and season... his was up!

Good luck Joe in your next chapter!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty Stan's last timeout after Jennings made a tough shot to take the lead was outstanding

Post  cool breeze Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:04 pm

Every once and awhile television gives fans a peak at coaches with their players while in the thick of battle. Kyle Singler is correct about who is behind this change - STAN VAN GUNDY. What do any of us know about anything really relating to what goes on behind the scenes with our Pistons from year to year. Van Gundy is intense and in a good way. Some coaches can yell like mad men and players don't listen. But Van Gundy says meaningful things that creates a fire from within. Last night's game was the best the Pistons have played since Billups was traded years ago. There were massive mistakes made in the first half and shots were not falling. But in the third quarter, Andre Drummond was a incredible force for the Pistons. He stood out as the guy who changed the entire game. Everyone played hard and I was content and proud of those Piston players for sticking with the Spurs for an entire game. I wasn't going to get pissed off if they lost because this game was beautiful because every players gave everything they had. Winning the game was icing on the cake. The Pistons made the Spurs look old at times. Augustin was going so hard with that nasty look on his face you knew he was going to have an impact. The two shooting guards, KCP and Meeks looked really quick on both ends. And I found it difficult to read some of the posts today relating to Monroe. Monroe played about as hard as I have ever seen him play. He might look slow but the guy takes up space and did have pretty good positioning on defense if you take out two times when he want out of the paint to help trap opponent guards. What some of you might be missing after watching the past 6 games is the team energy and chemistry so sweet everyone should just stop thinking of the negative and get on board the Piston train. Pull for these guys to get better including Monroe. I now want Van Gundy to sign Monroe. He is going to get better and the combo of Drummond and Monroe will improve. Monroe was flat in two out of the 6 wins but he wan't flat last night against a good team.

I think that Stan Van Gundy has made all the right moves in signing Tolliver and Anthony. He is playing a lot of guys and they all seem to like each other and are playing well together. Van Gundy sat back for a long time and gave the Josh Smith experiment plenty of time. I wondered why Stan was not more emotionally involved in those games but now I know. Van Gundy identified the biggest problem for the Detroit Pistons over the past two season has been Josh Smith. He was supposed to be the MAN and it was his energy that had every player backing off from doing the right thing relating to playing as a team. I don't blame Smith. Players looked up to him and that was the mistake. Smith needs to blend in to a good team and play a small role for that team. Unfortunately, Smith came into the league as a high school player and has not advanced despite his amazing physical gifts. Smith played hard for the Pistons but lacked the mental gifts to lead and made good decisions on the court. He is a rich and lucky man and nobody should feel sorry for him for this failure to succeed as a Piston.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty We Should be Content but Let's Go for the Juggler Tonight.

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:17 pm

Some say we stole won, I picked the Pistons to win their 6th straight, now let's beat Dallas, who says this team can't win  or steal another game? The way we came back last night was promising & made me proud of these guys, my sole reason for the uptick is still the riddance of Josh Smith, how SVG could have let so many plays run through him was ridiculous.
Now everyone is searching for the reason why they've become better & some just can't accept the fact that getting rid of a bad source who keeps bringing you down is the answer, he'd been gone for 6 games & it's now time to move on but also become thankful he's not here anymore, if he had problems with Atlanta & we took him then shame on us but to get rid of him was a miracle & now the Rockets problem.
These Pistons no matter  how their winning is a blessing in disguise & should be taken as a one game at a time & so far their growing up as a team as we watch them game by game & getting better, whether the game last night was an aberration or whatever they stole it, they worked hard for it & took advantage of it to come out the winner, these words were never going to be spoken 6 games ago & look where we are now, 3 1/2 games out of the 8th play off spot, go Pistons, if their good enough then go for the play offs instead of losing your games for a high draft pick, these guys are good enough to make some noise & that's what their doing One game at a time, am proud of you guys. Let's go into Dallas & give them a very competititive game win, lose or draw, the blocks are being laid & with a trade, draft or two it will all shake out about Monroe,  Singler & the rest, need to get Jennings more under control & Work on DJ's dribbling.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty Kaminsky Is Solid

Post  WTF Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:05 pm

deusXango wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:

Oracle, I don't care how successful things are going with this team I don't think I want to see Moose on this team beyond next season.  IMO he is still very much inconsistent, not worth a max deal and still lazy as hell.   The part that I don't like about releasing Josh is the ass cuddling SVG will have to embrace this summer with Pee Wee Boy.  I think we could still be having the success this team has had the last 6 games without Moose.  It's just my opinion but I think both Moose and Singler been the most least effective or impactful players in this stretch.  

But is 44 wins still possible?  I was kinda embracing a lottery pick this summer more than a 1st round thumping prior to this win streak.
Hell yes, I'd love to see a 44 win season and it's entirely possible!

Wise, you know how fanatical I can be about a player I like (in spite of the egg on my face), so I going to say again, Frank Kaminsky! Right this minute, I'd take him over every PF we have playing alongside Drummond; he's bigger, has a more diversified skillset, and a more complete player than the Moose. I get the feeling he's not rated over some less talented and experienced PF's in college is because he's a white boy, but damn, he's a load! All the teams that need a quality big man, that passes on him in the draft, will regret it. When it comes to the game, color should go out the window, it's about who can bring it and this guy (7 feet tall, 248 pounds, with an inside and outside game, blocks shots, rebounds at a high level, and is a natural PF) can bring it. For all who haven't seen him play, give Wisconsin a peek. His most appealing point is, he eliminates haggling with Monroe over an undeserved max contract!

DX, I like this kid as well and I wouldn't be mad one bit if we drafted him. He reminds me of three players and that's Adams with OKC and McGary back in his days with Michigan. We need a stud player at that PF not a superstar to compliment Andre. Where we need a superstar like talent would be at SF or PG.

I'm not banging Kaminsky drum at the moment but I like players like him. We could get the same stats from him we're getting from Moose and he'll be far more active and energetic at PF. Definitely a better defender. I have watched this kid play as I watch a lot of Big Ten games.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty Life beyond this season

Post  deusXango Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:51 pm

WISEFAN wrote:

Oracle, I don't care how successful things are going with this team I don't think I want to see Moose on this team beyond next season.  IMO he is still very much inconsistent, not worth a max deal and still lazy as hell.   The part that I don't like about releasing Josh is the ass cuddling SVG will have to embrace this summer with Pee Wee Boy.  I think we could still be having the success this team has had the last 6 games without Moose.  It's just my opinion but I think both Moose and Singler been the most least effective or impactful players in this stretch.  

But is 44 wins still possible?  I was kinda embracing a lottery pick this summer more than a 1st round thumping prior to this win streak.
Hell yes, I'd love to see a 44 win season and it's entirely possible!

Wise, you know how fanatical I can be about a player I like (in spite of the egg on my face), so I going to say again, Frank Kaminsky! Right this minute, I'd take him over every PF we have playing alongside Drummond; he's bigger, has a more diversified skillset, and a more complete player than the Moose. I get the feeling he's not rated over some less talented and experienced PF's in college is because he's a white boy, but damn, he's a load! All the teams that need a quality big man, that passes on him in the draft, will regret it. When it comes to the game, color should go out the window, it's about who can bring it and this guy (7 feet tall, 248 pounds, with an inside and outside game, blocks shots, rebounds at a high level, and is a natural PF) can bring it. For all who haven't seen him play, give Wisconsin a peek. His most appealing point is, he eliminates haggling with Monroe over an undeserved max contract!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty Off Topic.....

Post  WTF Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:23 pm

Going back to the Lions loss now the NFL has openly admitted that those refs blew additional calls that also impacted the out-come of that game. No it doesn't change anything and we can still say that the Lions also failed to execute down the stretch but those blown calls clearly changed the outcome of that game. It was a blown call that to away IMO a certain scoring opportunity when that flags was pickup. The league also pointed out that 2 holding call were completely ignored on Dallas final scoring drive that 2 call that the refs clearly ignored calling with the same skewed explanation when they pick up the flag on that obvious PI in which three separate infraction were committed prior to the flag being tossed.

As I said I'm proud of my Lions this season, but I sick and tired of Detroit teams constantly getting fu@ked in some same or form. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

Dallas my be playing next week but they certainly don't deserve it. So on this note I hope our Pistons can take it out on the Mavs tonight and just kick their asses all up and down the court. I hope we blow them off the court be it by magic or miracle because I'm sick of these Dallas fans.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty DX's opinion

Post  deusXango Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:22 pm

lemonpen wrote:(1)  If this is the real deal and we are no longer doormats, what level of success could earn Stan an Executive of the Year nod.
Make the playoff and advance to the second round.

(2)  How much more success must we have before seeing another team copy GM Stan's move of giving an outright release.
Paying a player over the course of the president/coach agreed upon contract? Lemon, I don't think our success will factor into that decision.

(3)  A significant part of this turnaround can be attributed to change in "chemistry", both on and off of the court.  How much should that matter to GM Stan when considering future roster moves.
That was a calculated risk born out of desperation and a unique one of a kind situation, nothing I'd think he'd make a habit of; I want to see how he handles a first round draft pick, no matter where it falls....that's the roster move I'm interested in seeing.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty All in all, we're winning and that's all that matters!

Post  lemonpen Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:17 pm

deusXango wrote:Should we win tonight in Dallas or not, we won a great game in San Antonio last night...kudos to the Pistons! In an earlier post I envisioned the home team going into Texas and coming out playing .500 ball; that's been accomplished at this point. The lynchpin for coming off this "murders row" road trip playing .500+ ball was to come out of Texas at least 1-1 and that's what I'm most happiest about!

Drummond is being hailed as a beast, but what about those FT's we were dogging him about and his offensive style? When I look at Andre Drummond I see a young man, despite his naivete', who's a hard working, serious basketball player, that's driven to excel and be the best he can be in all facets of the game....keep doing what you're doing 'Dre. Man has he exploded out of the early season funk.

IMHO the SG position on the Pistons is the second most stable; KCP is getting the time as a starter to #1 develop his game and #2 develop a relationship with the refs (league wide), whereas they become accepting of his aggressive style of defensive play. And you laughed when I proclaimed KCP our best on ball defender. F@ckin' Jodie Meeks is earning his money and the most productive perimeter player we have, and my pick for 6th man of the year contention! Ouch, you're stepping all over Seb's toes on that one. Meeks can ball, his contract is not that bad (now that I see him playing), and he's making our collection of SF's look like "sh!t in their pants, ne'er do wells." I like his total skill level. Was afraid he'd turnout to be all J and nothing more.

I've seen enough and suggesting that SVG just cut him; give him his outright release A.S.A.P.! A wins a win, I know, but 8 points in a combined 49 minutes of play is ridiculous! This guy can't do better than that in half the time? SVG needs to say "I unfriend you." Anthony Tolliver hasn't been a Piston for 2 weeks and is being hyped as the next coming of...3 points, 5 rebounds in 23 minutes of play. Caron Butler 2 points and a line of zeros in 10 minutes of play! The beloved, underappreciated Kyle Singler 3 points, 3 rebounds in 16 minutes of play....just how much glue do we need? This guy can't get on the floor, no matter what, cut him! The team is winning, so it's easy for some to turn their backs on the treatment this guy is getting (much the same as what Jerebko went through for the longest), but is it fair and right? I say hell no! The team is winning, but we continue to bleed from the SF position (everybody and their dogs 3rd pup who knows and understand basketball, realizes we suffer with lack of production from a position that provides production), but if everybody that comes the Pistons way can get a decent shot at being the solution before Luigi Datome, I say cut his ass! SVG's mind is clearly made up about his worth and his back is turned to this man; treat him with the dignity and respect he deserves....cut him! Just hang on. Gigi may wind up being the mid to late season burst of freshness we will need to git-er-done.

I'm slowly warming up to "Pajama Man" Brandon Jennings, not because of his propensity to be a score first PG, but his obvious efforts to compete, all out, on a nightly basis; he's demonstrated the ability to play controlled basketball, when he sucks, he cheers, when he's "on," he's a joy to watch. He talked about what Mo Cheeks was doing for his game, but Stan Van Gundy's influence has him playing winning basketball; team basketball! D.J. Augustin is the perfect backup....far better than our past backups, because he controls the offense and keeps everybody involved, not the "me the hero off the bench" type that had team standing around, watching them play.

Is anyone on board with me in thinking that going the rest of way posting a 30-18 record is doable, with the way we're playing now? I ask because my prediction was for a 41 win season and I'm excited right about now! Uncomfortably squirming in my seat, yes. Gotta stay healthy though.

GO PISTONS!!!  
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty ????s For the Forum

Post  lemonpen Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:01 pm

(1) If this is the real deal and we are no longer doormats, what level of success could earn Stan an Executive of the Year nod.

(2) How much more success must we have before seeing another team copy GM Stan's move of giving an outright release.

(3) A significant part of this turnaround can be attributed to change in "chemistry", both on and off of the court. How much should that matter to GM Stan when considering future roster moves.
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty All in all, we're winning and that's all that matters!

Post  deusXango Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:57 pm

Should we win tonight in Dallas or not, we won a great game in San Antonio last night...kudos to the Pistons! In an earlier post I envisioned the home team going into Texas and coming out playing .500 ball; that's been accomplished at this point. The lynchpin for coming off this "murders row" road trip playing .500+ ball was to come out of Texas at least 1-1 and that's what I'm most happiest about!

Drummond is being hailed as a beast, but what about those FT's we were dogging him about and his offensive style? When I look at Andre Drummond I see a young man, despite his naivete', who's a hard working, serious basketball player, that's driven to excel and be the best he can be in all facets of the game....keep doing what you're doing 'Dre.

IMHO the SG position on the Pistons is the second most stable; KCP is getting the time as a starter to #1 develop his game and #2 develop a relationship with the refs (league wide), whereas they become accepting of his aggressive style of defensive play. F@ckin' Jodie Meeks is earning his money and the most productive perimeter player we have, and my pick for 6th man of the year contention! Meeks can ball, his contract is not that bad (now that I see him playing), and he's making our collection of SF's look like "sh!t in their pants, ne'er do wells."

I've seen enough and suggesting that SVG just cut him; give him his outright release A.S.A.P.! A wins a win, I know, but 8 points in a combined 49 minutes of play is ridiculous! This guy can't do better than that in half the time? SVG needs to say "I unfriend you." Anthony Tolliver hasn't been a Piston for 2 weeks and is being hyped as the next coming of...3 points, 5 rebounds in 23 minutes of play. Caron Butler 2 points and a line of zeros in 10 minutes of play! The beloved, underappreciated Kyle Singler 3 points, 3 rebounds in 16 minutes of play....just how much glue do we need? This guy can't get on the floor, no matter what, cut him! The team is winning, so it's easy for some to turn their backs on the treatment this guy is getting (much the same as what Jerebko went through for the longest), but is it fair and right? I say hell no! The team is winning, but we continue to bleed from the SF position (everybody and their dogs 3rd pup who knows and understand basketball, realizes we suffer with lack of production from a position that provides production), but if everybody that comes the Pistons way can get a decent shot at being the solution before Luigi Datome, I say cut his ass! SVG's mind is clearly made up about his worth and his back is turned to this man; treat him with the dignity and respect he deserves....cut him!

I'm slowly warming up to "Pajama Man" Brandon Jennings, not because of his propensity to be a score first PG, but his obvious efforts to compete, all out, on a nightly basis; he's demonstrated the ability to play controlled basketball, when he sucks, he cheers, when he's "on," he's a joy to watch. He talked about what Mo Cheeks was doing for his game, but Stan Van Gundy's influence has him playing winning basketball; team basketball! D.J. Augustin is the perfect backup....far better than our past backups, because he controls the offense and keeps everybody involved, not the "me the hero off the bench" type that had the team standing around, watching them play.

Is anyone on board with me in thinking that going the rest of way posting a 30-18 record is doable, with the way we're playing now? I ask because my prediction was for a 41 win season and I'm excited right about now!

GO PISTONS!!!

Last edited by deusXango on Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty Tolliver

Post  lemonpen Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:50 pm

Tolliver smells like Tremane Folkes. Always itching to shoot the rock as proof he belongs.
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 18 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next