Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+11
lemonpen
Sebastian
cool breeze
deusXango
FlyDog
merc
Oracle
Murph
Phil-Good
Grizz2
WTF
15 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Stuckey DNP... TRADE Him PLEASE!!!

Post  Phil-Good Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:16 am

Somebody please tell me that Stuckey is about to be moved in A trade?!?!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE!!!
Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty When you call someone a Liar, you shouldn't be guessing!

Post  Oracle Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 am

deusXango wrote:
Oracle wrote:
deusXango wrote:
Oracle wrote:It was Stuckey that launched that powerful 2nd unit, and started the Drummond lobs!

Bynum saw what Stuckey was doing, and when Stucky got hurt, Will took over, and actually did a bit better!

But it was Stuckey that upped the level of competition!
Oracle, that's untrue.

That's a weak response, all talk, no reasoning. You got anything to back up that statement?
Bynum and Drummond had been connecting, on the 2nd unit, long before Stuckey asked to be relagated to the bench, in favor of Singler continuing to start; my guess is, Stuckey saw what was going on with Bynum & Drummond, and felt he could "horn in" on that, by beating out Bynum. Before that, Stuckey was stinking it up on the starting unit!!!!!

The FACT is that what you're saying isn't even possible!

Bynum was in Frank's doghouse when that 2nd unit took off, and only gto PT when Stuckey got hurt 2 games in a row!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Coach's Decision on Stuckey Not Playing

Post  Sissy1946 Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:19 am

And why can't you tell us the truth 'Lil Larry? Is their a trade coming down, is it a personality conflict? If it is then "Why Cant We All Just Get Along"? Stop the insanity, you owe it to all the fans to tell the truth, so while you keep it to yourself then Iam starting another Rumour.
There is a trade going down with the Celtics, with Rondo out for the year with the ACL & they were inquiring about him last year In that talk trade with Rondo & Stuckey being mentioned, then their's your answer, I'm sticking to my rumour & you stick to your lying rumour about your coaching decision. Mine is more interesting than yours anyway.

I'm going to start another rumour, Lawrence Frank will cost himself his coaching job all by himself, he needs to change some things with this team & he refuses to even contemplate this, the players are getting also fed up with his rotations & Maxiell starting & a Mutiny is on the horizon, there's five players on this team that are absolutely not happy with him, Charley V, Daye, Bynum, Jerebko & Maggette & now possibly Stuckey if he's not on the trading block. Stay Tuned, things are getting ripe for some changes or something big to happen.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Not an official trade yet .. but ..

Post  Grizz2 Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:33 am

Phil1980boy wrote:Somebody please tell me that Stuckey is about to be moved in A trade?!?!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE!!!

Phillip . the rumor is Stuckey will be traded to the Celtics for Darko ...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Stuckey for Darko completes the cycle ... Stuckey for Darko .. Come on Joe .. You know you want to do it .. and you know Darko will come back from Europe to play for you once again .. The Last NBA title the Pistons had ... had Darko on the team .. Not a coincidence ... Wink

The Number 2 pick in the 2003 Draft .. for a lousy 15th pick ... a steal!

Last edited by Grizz2 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty BOTH YOUR PUDDINS HAS POPPED

Post  WTF Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:58 am

deusXango wrote:
Oracle wrote:
deusXango wrote:
Oracle wrote:It was Stuckey that launched that powerful 2nd unit, and started the Drummond lobs!

Bynum saw what Stuckey was doing, and when Stucky got hurt, Will took over, and actually did a bit better!

Oracle, that's untrue.

That's a weak response, all talk, no reasoning. You got anything to back up that statement?
Bynum and Drummond had been connecting, on the 2nd unit, long before Stuckey asked to be relagated to the bench, in favor of Singler continuing to start; my guess is, Stuckey saw what was going on with Bynum & Drummond, and felt he could "horn in" on that, by beating out Bynum. Before that, Stuckey was stinking it up on the starting unit!!!!!

The bench didn't begin to click until both Charlie and Daye were inserted into the line up. Yes there was the ocassional lob by Bynum early on before his benching but it was Mr. Stuckey that found Drummond often when Bynum was benched nowadays everyone is tossing it to the Big Fella. I think the whole team ahs lob it to Drummond at least once. .
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Feckle Fans

Post  WTF Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:17 am

So many have spent the past 5 seasons offering up every excuse, reason and proclaimation of potential of becoming the next great thing and now the screams for trades AMAZING!

IMO Stuckey is still the best guard on this team and if giving the choice between Bynum and Stuckey I'm taking Stuckey. Admittedly Stuckey is also our best trade piece for something of value in return, but still don't get all caught up in Knights 31 points and think he turn the corner and now Stuckey should be traded. I recalled this being the same dumb thinking that got CB traded when everyone thought Stuckey made CB tradeable.

Not much difference in Knight and Stuckey so I can imagine in 3 more seasons some of you will be screaming to trade Knight.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty One thing is the same ..

Post  Grizz2 Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:38 am

WISEFAN wrote:So many have spent the past 5 seasons offering up every excuse, reason and proclaimation of potential of becoming the next great thing and now the screams for trades AMAZING!

IMO Stuckey is still the best guard on this team and if giving the choice between Bynum and Stuckey I'm taking Stuckey. Admittedly Stuckey is also our best trade piece for something of value in return, but still don't get all caught up in Knights 31 points and think he turn the corner and now Stuckey should be traded. I recalled this being the same dumb thinking that got CB traded when everyone thought Stuckey made CB tradeable.

Not much difference in Knight and Stuckey so I can imagine in 3 more seasons some of you will be screaming to trade Knight.

... both Stuckey and Knight have had jackasses for head coaches ... Still like what Knight has done by far than what Stuckey did in his first 2 seasons ... No .. he has not become a good PG .. but rather a good SG .. no matter how you slice it ... Knight does not run an offense as PG ... that is on Frankless and his no outside shot co-starters ..Monroe I can understand since he is a center .. but the other 4 need to spread the floor and they cannot ... Frank is an idiot ..even though he does get a few things right like playing D and going inside ..

One thing better about Knight is that he seems focused on making plays that win the game in winning time ... taking a charge ..making a great defensive challenge close out getting a key rebound ... dagger 3 ball ... if only he had a decent head coach .. with a real offensive system that could challenge decent teams with decent head coaches .. Stuckey seems to choke when the game is on the line ..

I really believe Stuckey would be a much better player today if he had not been stuck with guys like Curry .. Kuester ,, and Frank .. too late now .. we the Detroit Pistons .. had a GM who didnt think a team needed a good coach until they contended ..WRONG!
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Stucky for Darko!

Post  Murph Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:46 am

Grizz2 wrote:
Phil1980boy wrote:Somebody please tell me that Stuckey is about to be moved in A trade?!?!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE!!!

Phillip . the rumor is Stuckey will be traded to the Celtics for Darko ...

Stuckey for Darko completes the cycle ... Stuckey for Darko .. Come on Joe .. You know you want to do it .. and you know Darko will come back from Europe to play for you once again .. The Last NBA title the Pistons had ... had Darko on the team .. Not a coincidence ... Wink

The Number 2 pick in the 2003 Draft .. for a lousy 15th pick ... a steal!

LOL....pretty amusing Grizz. Joe

lol!

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Stuckey For Green?

Post  Murph Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:55 am

I would actually consider this trade, and I don't know why the Celtics wouldn't do it. It's not that I dislike Stuckey...I don't. And it's not that I think Green is better than Stuckey. It's just that it would relieve the log jam at...combo guard. Rolling Eyes

With Stuckey off the roster, we could move Knight to starting SG. Or if he can't defend that postion, Knight could be moved to combo guard/6th man. And then we could focus on signing a veteran FA PG (Collison or Calderon), and draft a PG in the 1st round (Burke or Carter-Williams). Heck...we could even re-sign Bynum as our 3rd string PG.

I wouldn't mind taking Boston's 1st round draft choice for Stuckey either...instead of Green.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty CLARITY

Post  deusXango Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:59 am

Oracle wrote:
deusXango wrote:
Oracle wrote:
deusXango wrote:

Oracle, that's untrue.

The FACT is that what you're saying isn't even possible!

Bynum was in Frank's doghouse when that 2nd unit took off, and only gto PT when Stuckey got hurt 2 games in a row!
Settle down Oracle, I didn't call you a liar (I have too much respect for you, for that), I said your statement regarding timing was untrue; it's a fact that Bynum was in Lil' Larry's "dog house" but, when Stuckey went down, he was released, along with Singler beginning to start.

IMHO you've been waay too sensitive lately, over the state of affairs with this team, as given evidence by the way you went at Sparma...maybe it's just you, which is cool, but I say again, I didn't call you a liar!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty LOVE YOUR RUMOR, SISSY

Post  deusXango Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:16 pm

Sissy1946 wrote:And why can't you tell us the truth 'Lil Larry? Is their a trade coming down, is it a personality conflict? If it is then "Why Cant We All Just Get Along"? Stop the insanity, you owe it to all the fans to tell the truth, so while you keep it to yourself then Iam starting another Rumour.
There is a trade going down with the Celtics, with Rondo out for the year with the ACL & they were inquiring about him last year In that talk trade with Rondo & Stuckey being mentioned, then their's your answer, I'm sticking to my rumour & you stick to your lying rumour about your coaching decision. Mine is more interesting than yours anyway.

I'm going to start another rumour, Lawrence Frank will cost himself his coaching job all by himself, he needs to change some things with this team & he refuses to even contemplate this, the players are getting also fed up with his rotations & Maxiell starting & a Mutiny is on the horizon, there's five players on this team that are absolutely not happy with him, Charley V, Daye, Bynum, Jerebko & Maggette & now possibly Stuckey if he's not on the trading block. Stay Tuned, things are getting ripe for some changes or something big to happen.
Sissy, why is it that Lil' Larry finds himself (seemingly) pissed off with so many of his players, and has the ability to totally ignore others? Bynum spoke up and found himself out of the rotation this year, Jerebko had some struggles, true enough, but to be exiled to the bench for as long as he was goes beyond bad play (if that were true, why wasn't Stuckey sat down loong ago?), and English, Middleton, and Kravtsov have been totally ignored for 95% of this season. That goes beyond what he did with Macklin last year (he was a single case), but the man clearly has a personality problem...I think it's called being ANAL.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty WISE TO THE RESCUE...THE VOICE OF REASON STRIKES AGAIN

Post  deusXango Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:21 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
deusXango wrote:
Oracle wrote:
deusXango wrote:

Oracle, that's untrue.

The bench didn't begin to click until both Charlie and Daye were inserted into the line up. Yes there was the ocassional lob by Bynum early on before his benching but it was Mr. Stuckey that found Drummond often when Bynum was benched nowadays everyone is tossing it to the Big Fella. I think the whole team ahs lob it to Drummond at least once. .
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Yeah Meanie Weenie

Post  WTF Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:30 pm

Yeah Oracle DX has a point, you've been a tad sensitive lately at first I thought it was just your imitation of Tha Show mixed with a little 357....
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty SAY WHAT!!!!!!

Post  deusXango Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Murph wrote:I would actually consider this trade, and I don't know why the Celtics wouldn't do it. It's not that I dislike Stuckey...I don't. And it's not that I think Green is better than Stuckey. It's just that it would relieve the log jam at...combo guard. Rolling Eyes

With Stuckey off the roster, we could move Knight to starting SG. Or if he can't defend that postion, Knight could be moved to combo guard/6th man. And then we could focus on signing a veteran FA PG (Collison or Calderon), and draft a PG in the 1st round (Burke or Carter-Williams). Heck...we could even re-sign Bynum as our 3rd string PG.

I wouldn't mind taking Boston's 1st round draft choice for Stuckey either...instead of Green.
Murph, that's a red hot suggestion that I can get on board with.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty L. Frank Bonapart

Post  Sebastian Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:14 pm

deusXango wrote:
Sissy1946 wrote:And why can't you tell us the truth 'Lil Larry? Is their a trade coming down, is it a personality conflict? If it is then "Why Cant We All Just Get Along"? Stop the insanity, you owe it to all the fans to tell the truth, so while you keep it to yourself then Iam starting another Rumour.

Sissy, why is it that Lil' Larry finds himself (seemingly) pissed off with so many of his players, and has the ability to totally ignore others? Bynum spoke up and found himself out of the rotation this year, Jerebko had some struggles, true enough, but to be exiled to the bench for as long as he was goes beyond bad play (if that were true, why wasn't Stuckey sat down loong ago?), and English, Middleton, and Kravtsov have been totally ignored for 95% of this season. That goes beyond what he did with Macklin last year (he was a single case), but the man clearly has a personality problem...I think it's called being ANAL.

Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Classic

Post  Oracle Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Sebastian wrote:

Seb, that's soooo good and accurate!

As DX pointed out, Lil Larry, oops, sorry, Sir Lawrence Frank(destined ruler of the world), doesn't have a dog house, he has a dungeon house of horrors!

lol!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty DX

Post  Oracle Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:18 pm

I'm not sensitive!

When someone comes out and says that you said something that is UNTRUE, I'm confused as to how you can take that other than he's calling you a LIAR!

You didn't say I may be mistaken, you were very clear!

On top of that, you were 100% WRONG, and have yet to admit it. Wise didn't change anything except to clarify the facts! Wise said,

"The bench didn't begin to click until both Charlie and Daye were inserted into the line up. Yes there was the ocassional lob by Bynum early on before his benching but it was Mr. Stuckey that found Drummond often when Bynum was benched nowadays everyone is tossing it to the Big Fella. I think the whole team ahs lob it to Drummond at least once." - Wise

When Charlie & Daye went into the lineup, Bynum was BENCHED!!!

Just go to the Pistons.com site and look at the game logs, Bynum was getting DNPCD's and sometimes 5-12 minutes on rare occasions, while Stuckey was running the team! Bynum got back into the lineup in late December! My concern at that time was IF Bynum could continue the great job Stuckey was doing! To my surprise, he not only did, but in a lot of respects, did it better, especially the lobs to Drummond!

It's not sensitive to be upset when someone can't get the facts straight, but insists on clinging to the wrong stuff and telling those that know what happened that it didn't happen.

BTW, Sparma nor Wise, during any "argument" with people have ever something was UNTRUE(or a liar)(ok, well, Wise may have done that to Phillip, but they have a "Special" relationship) without any additional explaination.

I just found it odd, but that's just me!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Take A Pamperin

Post  FlyDog Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:38 pm

Oracle wrote:I'm not sensitive!

When someone comes out and says that you said something that is UNTRUE, I'm confused as to how you can take that other than he's calling you a LIAR!

You didn't say I may be mistaken, you were very clear!

On top of that, you were 100% WRONG, and have yet to admit it. Wise didn't change anything except to clarify the facts! Wise said,

"The bench didn't begin to click until both Charlie and Daye were inserted into the line up. Yes there was the ocassional lob by Bynum early on before his benching but it was Mr. Stuckey that found Drummond often when Bynum was benched nowadays everyone is tossing it to the Big Fella. I think the whole team ahs lob it to Drummond at least once." - Wise

When Charlie & Daye went into the lineup, Bynum was BENCHED!!!

Just go to the Pistons.com site and look at the game logs, Bynum was getting DNPCD's and sometimes 5-12 minutes on rare occasions, while Stuckey was running the team! Bynum got back into the lineup in late December! My concern at that time was IF Bynum could continue the great job Stuckey was doing! To my surprise, he not only did, but in a lot of respects, did it better, especially the lobs to Drummond!

It's not sensitive to be upset when someone can't get the facts straight, but insists on clinging to the wrong stuff and telling those that know what happened that it didn't happen.

BTW, Sparma nor Wise, during any "argument" with people have ever something was UNTRUE(or a liar)(ok, well, Wise may have done that to Phillip, but they have a "Special" relationship) without any additional explaination.

I just found it odd, but that's just me!

I think you're manstruating.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Oracle

Post  FlyDog Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Kidding, of course.

Well........looks like mums the word from the lil leprachaun regarding Stuckey. What an asshole.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Fly

Post  Oracle Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Talk to me when someone says that to you!

You stand up for your views... at least that's the Lions Forum Fly!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Stuckey

Post  Oracle Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:19 pm

The reason I think a Stuckey for Green trade is a good one is because Stuckey needs a change of scenery and a new team would be a big help!

Wise always talks about assists as if a PG is solely responsible for an assist! They're not, and a point guard is ONLY as good as the threats he has in his lineup!

I'm NOT saying that Knight can't do better, I believe his poor assist can't be blamed on having poor threats in Prince, Singler, Maxiell and Monroe, they're bad, but not that bad!

But this is about Stuckey, and I think that if he had Pierce & Garnett in his lineup, he would be a lot more effective and have clearer lanes to drive than he has on the Pistons, and we all know he can dish!

I also think Green could use a change of scenery, but like Murph, I think the Celtics pick may be of value, and losing Stuckey would force Joe's hand on getting another PG to start!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty DX

Post  Oracle Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:40 pm

BTW, you said you weren't calling me a liar, and I take you at your word, but come on bro, don't you think when you say something is untrue, it deserves a bit more explaination than that?
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Bynum's silly foul on a three point shooter will cause any coach to lose his hair if not more

Post  cool breeze Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:43 pm

This is the NBA not high school. And I cannot recall any of my players who ever made such a stupid foul at the end of a game when our team had a 4 point lead and a few seconds to go in the game. However, So is Will a Thrill for the Pistons or the opposition? He was so cocky when he went to the foul line and then missed his first attempt on Detroit's last possession. He did make the second shot but damn, you need to make those free throws if you expect to win close games. I have zero confidence is Bynum when the game is on the line. He has surprised me this season when thinking about his impact which has been substantial but does he have a high basketball IQ? After missing that foul shot for sure you wouldn't want to screw up when you go back on defense but Bynum made the stupid foul that almost took the game to overtime. Alao, Bynum launched a three point shot with a lot of time on the clock and no rebounders ready in the closing minute. Why the Piston coaches were ranting on the sideline. At times Bynum looks great but too often during crunch time, he loses focus and plays street ball. That is why I always feel that no lead is big enough when Bynum is on the floor. Still, I can't help but pull for him because he plays so hard.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  cool breeze Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Oracle wrote:The reason I think a Stuckey for Green trade is a good one is because Stuckey needs a change of scenery and a new team would be a big help!

Wise always talks about assists as if a PG is solely responsible for an assist! They're not, and a point guard is ONLY as good as the threats he has in his lineup!

I'm NOT saying that Knight can't do better, I believe his poor assist can't be blamed on having poor threats in Prince, Singler, Maxiell and Monroe, they're bad, but not that bad!

But this is about Stuckey, and I think that if he had Pierce & Garnett in his lineup, he would be a lot more effective and have clearer lanes to drive than he has on the Pistons, and we all know he can dish!

I also think Green could use a change of scenery, but like Murph, I think the Celtics pick may be of value, and losing Stuckey would force Joe's hand on getting another PG to start!

According to our leader, Joe Dumars, no trades are in the works. Dumars sure is loyal to certain players but Mr. Gores has had enough of Rodney's ups and down during his short time as owner. Oracle I agree with all of your comments. This team needs a good back up point guard who can defend and penetrate on offense. I like Green but are there any other options that might include Darren Collision? Singler and English can play the 2 guard position maybe not as well as Green at times. But Collision would jump start this team bringing stability on the defensive end to the second unit and with his ability to penetrate and pass the basketball, Drummond would score a lot more points.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Don

Post  Oracle Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:03 pm

cool breeze wrote:
According to our leader, Joe Dumars, no trades are in the works. Dumars sure is loyal to certain players but Mr. Gores has had enough of Rodney's ups and down during his short time as owner. Oracle I agree with all of your comments. This team needs a good back up point guard who can defend and penetrate on offense. I like Green but are there any other options that might include Darren Collision? Singler and English can play the 2 guard position maybe not as well as Green at times. But Collision would jump start this team bringing stability on the defensive end to the second unit and with his ability to penetrate and pass the basketball, Drummond would score a lot more points.

Don, I'm really pro Collison as well!

He has the speed and court vision you really want, and he could start on this team and be successful on day one!

Like Stuckey, he needs a new team that has faith in him and that will turn over the reigns, and let him run with it!

I can understand Joe saying no trades are in the works, that's what a good GM should say!

What I can't understand is if there are really no trades in the works, because at that point, it's bordering on malpractice!

The deadline is soon enough, and we'll see what happens, but if nothing happens, there better be a good explaination, but they may not care. I don't think threatening not to go to games is a real threat anymore, nobody's there right now!

If they want to keep people away from the Palace, no movement is a good start!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next