Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+15
Phil-Good
Admin
Flip
Fennis Dembo
Murph
WTF
Oracle
Grizz
FlyDog
merc
Sissy1946
deusXango
cool breeze
frankied
Sebastian
19 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty Are you using those fries?

Post  Lobo Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Just dropped in to see how the old gang is faring, nothing has happened so far in the season worth commenting on, really, go Pistons.

Lobo

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty 9 Possesions, 7 Turnovers:Down 19-4

Post  Sissy1946 Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Unfreakinbelievable!! Hey Dumars, just what the F is this out there on the floor?
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  deusXango Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Brandon Knight had the gall to make a shot and was immediately yanked from the game and replaced with Will Bynum.....".Play defense damn it," yelled coach Frank.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty tenth oldest team...

Post  frankied Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:09 pm

according to blaha, the pistons are the tenth oldest team in the league.
rebuilding?
frankied
frankied

Back to top Go down

Post  frankied Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:11 pm

deusXango wrote:Brandon Knight had the gall to make a shot and was immediately yanked from the game and replaced with Will Bynum.....".Play defense damn it," yelled coach Frank.
frank has no feel for the flow of a game.
he does that all the time. he kills momentum with his substitutions.
frankied
frankied

Back to top Go down

Post  frankied Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:17 pm

why is frank starting gordon and knight in the same backcourt?
they have shown that they cannot play together. they are a disastrous pairing.
so why in the world would frank continue to start the two of them, together, and insure lots of turnovers?
frankied
frankied

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty Anyone Know When Basketball Season Starts?

Post  Sissy1946 Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:18 pm

This NBT league team is fun to watch but boring, Non Basketball Team, Gores has to be embarrassed to even allow a team of this caliber to represent him, I feel the firing of Joe Dumars is upon us, someone start the Dumars firing watch, it's just a matter of time, I don't see them winning another game in the next ten or for that matter the next 20, who are they going to beat? Can they go 0 for the next 56 games? As we watch the Mav's slaughter this team tonight Joe Jelly-Filled Dumars is still sitting on his azz doing nothing, come on Gores, you have to give us something, an interview telling us that you still care & we're trying to do something here, the silence is causing the stagnation to set in here in Pistonland, your embarrassing the whole franchise, give us something Tom, fire Dumars & all will be well, at least you'd be doing us all a favor, at least you'll be making an effort, if Dumars can't make any trades or find us some bigs, then who can? This schitt has got to stop.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty Kuester > Frank

Post  Flip Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:33 pm

I honestly think Kuester is a better coach.
Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty Bynum

Post  Flip Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:39 pm

He just stuck the ball between the rim and backboard! This is comedy at its finest LOL
Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

Post  frankied Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Flip wrote:I honestly think Kuester is a better coach.
hard to say.
i will admit that it is hard to accurately judge either of them because of the rosters they have been saddled with and because of joe d's meddling.
but during the games, when i'd imagine even joe's meddling is at a minimum, he constantly does things that make you scratch your head.
frankied
frankied

Back to top Go down

Post  Flip Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:56 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty The Pistons are like a Lonely mans Johnson

Post  Oracle Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Takes a beating almost every night!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post  Flip Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Still wondering what purpose playing Maxiell and all these vets serves?

The game actually got interesting for a moment when Knight, Daye, JJ, and Monroe were out there. If your're going to lose by 30 every night, might as well do it with young guys.
Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty Macklin

Post  Flip Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Looked good in those few minutes he got. I don't see any logical reason why he can't be starting next to Monroe. What is there to lose at this point?

He plays tough defense, boxes out, has a nice little baby hook, and is one of the few players that have a pulse on this team, lol.

I'd start Knight, Daye, Jerebko, Macklin, and Monroe, and give them all 30-35 mpg. Continuing to play vets and lose by 20 is the dumbest thing I've ever seen a team do.
Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty WOW!

Post  WTF Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Dallas 3rd stringers were whipping our asses just like the Bull's 3rd stringers were last night. Again what pisses me off listening to the media clowns. Now they want to blame the players and again bypass the clown Dumars that's to blame for the losing.

The players are who they and many nights they will be inferior to most teams if not all 29 teams heck even some college teams and that's not their fault. Mateen say's he doesn't now what's wrong with team that perhaps a players only meeting is needed and I immediately thought how amazingly stupidly spoken. This isn't a team of solid vets needing to shake off a few bad games, this is a poorly put together team with holes in the rosters and that's on Joe Dumars.

Might I suggest that all the media connected to this team has a media only meeting and decided to stop sucking Joe's schitty drawers and confront him and Gores about the piss poor job has done the past 6 season and demand Joe's firing. lol! lol!
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty Macklin

Post  WTF Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Flip wrote:Looked good in those few minutes he got. I don't see any logical reason why he can't be starting next to Monroe. What is there to lose at this point?

He plays tough defense, boxes out, has a nice little baby hook, and is one of the few players that have a pulse on this team, lol.

I'd start Knight, Daye, Jerebko, Macklin, and Monroe, and give them all 30-35 mpg. Continuing to play vets and lose by 20 is the dumbest thing I've ever seen a team do.

I've said from day 1 this kid need to be getting any minutes that Big Ben and JMax are getting. If it's a rebuild then rebuild.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty Flip & Wise

Post  Oracle Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:54 pm

There's either one or two things going on here.

1. There is a trade in the works, probably involving Charlie V, or
2. Gores & Joe are masochists and like the pain
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty Frank

Post  Flip Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:01 am

I'm starting to think the main reason Joe hired Frank was to have someone he can throw out to the media, who talks like a used-car salesman and BS everyone, so Joe can stay comfortable behind the scenes while they suck.

I think that was one of the big reasons Joe didn't like Kuester, was because he was terrible with the media, and Joe had to come out of hiding too often to answer questions.

Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty The 5 Pack is Back: You Get 5 Games for the Price of 4: Whoop-De-Do

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:01 am

Nice pic of "Fat Joe" Flip, would like to see those initials he's got there on the chain be JF for "Jelly-Filled", How are you getting the face on the body? Sure some funny stuff. It's starting to look like Gores & Dumars are one & the same, hey Flip how about a picture of Dumars & Gores on the same body, the two headed monster?
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

Post  Flip Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:17 am

Sissy1946 wrote:Nice pic of "Fat Joe" Flip, would like to see those initials he's got there on the chain be JF for "Jelly-Filled", How are you getting the face on the body? Sure some funny stuff. It's starting to look like Gores & Dumars are one & the same, hey Flip how about a picture of Dumars & Gores on the same body, the two headed monster?

lol @ JF for Jelly-Filled.

You can cut/paste in microsoft paint, that what I use. You just outline the head and drag it onto the body over the other head, then blackout any parts left over behind it. You just gotta get resize them both the same first, and then its usually fits pretty easily.
Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty Flip & Wise

Post  WTF Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 am

Oracle wrote:There's either one or two things going on here.

1. There is a trade in the works, probably involving Charlie V, or
2. Gores & Joe are masochists and like the pain

I would hope it's number 1 heaven help us if it's number 2 and Sissy or Flip come with a photo of the 2 in leather bondage.

I've been think that something could be in the works for CV but not sure what big they could get back in return. I did mention a trade with the Wizard as being possible CV for Blatche which I would gladly take. Not sure how much that would help us though.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty The 5 Pack is Back: You Get 5 Games for the Price of 4: Whoop-De-Do

Post  WTF Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:31 am

Why would one person want to make four other people miserable. Boy it was a packed house tonight, I could have sworn I saw Rett holding up a sign that read " Wisefan Sucks"
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  merc Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:37 am

Most posters want a good draft pick but can't bear to watch it happen... Franks quote... "Everyone wants a baby, but few people want to go through the pregnancy. This is going to be hard."

All I want to see is them play like a team... especially our PGs.
I don't expect these guys to run perfect offensive sets in the first 10 games... but I damn sure don't want PGs jackin' 40% of the teams shots.
At this stage Knight has played fairly close to his pre-draft reports... forces things instead of using court vision... turn over prone... pretty good shooter etc... most of his scouting report read just like how Stuckey plays... hopefully this 4.3 GPA starts kicking in so he can understand the importance of protecting the ball and finding the open man.

Yep put me down for more Macklin time.... Big Mac attack!
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty Tayshaun

Post  Flip Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 am

Another dreadful performance by our big FA signing.

2 pts, 1 reb, 2 asts on 1-5 FG in 22 min, and was -29 for the game.

Its strange how if he had been a big FA signing from another team for $8 mil/yr, and was putting up these horrendous perfomances game after game, he would be getting berated by the media. Yet because we re-signed him, its somehow acceptable and not even mentioned by any beatwriters how awful he has been.

Our beatwriters aren't even real journalists, they're just spin artists working for Joe.

Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 16 Empty Hey Flip, What You Doing Telling Sissy All That Stuff?

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:51 am

[quote="Flip"][Only admins are allowed to see this image][/quote Once he figures all that out I'm going to have my pic all over the Forum eating Jelly Filleds. What did you guys think about my boys hooping it up tonight? I had them hustling there at the end didn't I? I'm still on the phones guys so be patient, don't be a hater. Have to admit I kinda of like the Jelly-Filled moniker, it's got a sa-weet sound to it, going to open up my Donut shop soon, hope I can count on y'all? Will tweet with a sweet.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next