FORUM

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teams interested in Daye

Post  merc on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:47 pm

From Mlive... "Austin Daye? Two Western Conference scouts have told me in the last few days that their teams still have interest in him."
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
merc

Posts : 1068
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Interesting statement made by coach Sean Miller of Arizona regarding the fact that size does matter

Post  cool breeze on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:24 pm

All of us like the effort that Jason Maxiell has been making this season and last year. However, almost every opposing set of announcers points out that Detroit has an undersized starting unit. Who is undersized? Why does it matter? Sean Miller has been forced to play with teams for the past 2 seasons where they had to use small forwards as their two big men. Arizona lost a lot of tight ball games. This season with 3 freshmen big men playing a lot, Arizona is 14-0. At times Miller has gone back to playing his older shorter players like Solomon Hill at power forward. But after the last ball game Miller was interviewed and stated that no matter what happens, he is dedicated to playing his young unexperienced big men. He said for sure in the short term, if he played the older and shorter players at center and power forward, the stats would look better. But he stated several times that there is no substitute over the long hall for big strong tall players. They make mistakes but gradually eliminate many of them if they have the right attitude, are coached correctly and learn to concentrate on every possession. You can't do that if you do not play in games when it counts. At the end of the season and the next season, your team will be so much better. Why can't Joe Dumars get that? It has to be Joe Dumars because he loves Jason Maxiell and has had blinders on for how many seasons now? I can't believe that a good coach wouldn't know the proper direction for long term success. So why in hell is this coach not playing the athletic Jerebco at small forward and power forward at times? Why is our Russian assassin not even dressing for many games? If those players have no value then why has management not found a big man in the minor leagues to test? How close is Joe Dumars to some of the players agents? A friend of mine suggested that there are some GMs around the league who are in bed with player's agents. Have any of you heard of that? When some things go on that do not make sense, there has to be a reason for that which does not involve the good of the team. Again, I have nothing against Jason Maxiell. He tries really hard and is perhaps a better defender than any of the big men with the exception of Drummond. But he is not Charles Barkley who was small but had incredible quickness. Maxiell lacks the quickness you need if you are 6 inches shorter than your opponent.

cool breeze

Posts : 2788
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  cool breeze on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:31 pm

FlyDog wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:
Oracle wrote:Life just ain't fair!!! Here are the girlfriends of a few NBA Athletes!

Sabrina Maserati - DeJuan Blair
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Amelia Vega - Al Horford
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Gloria Govan - Matt Barnes
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]


Something about he lips and though beautiful the other 2 look dumb as a bag of nails and no wood. Not saying I wouldn't take either around the block once or twice.

I'd have to go with Sabrina. Daaaaaaayam, look at that body! She's built for speed!!!!!

I still like the Piston cheerleader featured last week. After watching Nip Tuck, I just cannot appreciate the excessive use of plastic on a woman's body.

cool breeze

Posts : 2788
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good article involving Brandon Knight in the Detroit News today

Post  cool breeze on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Everyone who has become disappointed in the play of Brandon Knight, please read this article. I have never had a doubt that Knight will become an outstanding point guard in the NBA. Should the Pistons have an older back up player who plays strong defense. I can agree with that idea but Knight should continue to start and play a lot of minutes. He has an edge about him and plays at a tempo that I really like. I liked Knight's statement about getting used to playing with Kyle Singler. It takes time. Singler is a smart player who knows how to play the right way on both ends. And he has size that causes other teams problems running their offense. Singler has had issues of late hitting the long ball and drawing charge calls. But make no mistake both Knight and Singler are really smart and gifted athletes who have that extra quality that you need to become successful. They both hate losing with a passion and are the type of individuals who will put in the long hours of practice it takes to become great players. If those two continue to play a lot of minutes together, I fully expect you will all forget their mistakes this season and be so thankful that Piston management has the good sense to stick with them for the long hall. Same is true for Monroe who is handling the ball a lot and making many mistakes. If only management would dedicate this season to player development like Charlotte is doing. Get Jerebco, English, Kratsov, Middleton on the floor with the second group especially on the 2nd of back to back games.

cool breeze

Posts : 2788
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fly, I pick Sabrina Maserati too, but...

Post  Oracle on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:18 pm

How did Blair
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Get this???
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

avatar
Oracle

Posts : 6338
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Piston Leaders

Post  Oracle on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Looks like the solid Core isn't doing too bad at all!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
Oracle

Posts : 6338
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not DeJuan Blair's Chick fellas ...

Post  Sebastian on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:05 pm

Oracle wrote:How did Blair
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Get this???
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]


This fine ass woman is currently dating Blake Griffin.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]


Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sebastian

Posts : 1278
Join date : 2011-12-16
Location : Durham, NC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It Reads Like Fluff And More Excuses To Me

Post  WTF on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:46 pm

cool breeze wrote:Everyone who has become disappointed in the play of Brandon Knight, please read this article. I have never had a doubt that Knight will become an outstanding point guard in the NBA. Should the Pistons have an older back up player who plays strong defense. I can agree with that idea but Knight should continue to start and play a lot of minutes. He has an edge about him and plays at a tempo that I really like. I liked Knight's statement about getting used to playing with Kyle Singler. It takes time. Singler is a smart player who knows how to play the right way on both ends. And he has size that causes other teams problems running their offense. Singler has had issues of late hitting the long ball and drawing charge calls. But make no mistake both Knight and Singler are really smart and gifted athletes who have that extra quality that you need to become successful. They both hate losing with a passion and are the type of individuals who will put in the long hours of practice it takes to become great players. If those two continue to play a lot of minutes together, I fully expect you will all forget their mistakes this season and be so thankful that Piston management has the good sense to stick with them for the long hall. Same is true for Monroe who is handling the ball a lot and making many mistakes. If only management would dedicate this season to player development like Charlotte is doing. Get Jerebco, English, Kratsov, Middleton on the floor with the second group especially on the 2nd of back to back games.

We hear this same song and dance all the time. First with Stuckey now with Knight. Please Please let the Pistons be able to draft Trey Burke this summer.
avatar
WTF

Posts : 4230
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Trey Burke Show

Post  WTF on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:07 pm

Will be airing tonight 7 pm on the BTN.
avatar
WTF

Posts : 4230
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back On The Cousins Train Again....stuff

Post  WTF on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:18 pm

With the Kings being sold today and destined for Seattle maybe new owners would like to make a fresh start and not bring Cousins along with them. Maybe a Cousins/Evans/Lottery Pick swap for Monroe/Stuckey/Knight could be conjured up hehe Just saying.

Also someone mention Rudy Gay for Prince and Maggette only if we could pull off the above scenario. I don't mind the defense issue because offensively he can make up for it.

I could live with a starting line up of Cousins, Drummond, Gay, Evans and a newly drafted PG who name I won't mention. hehe
avatar
WTF

Posts : 4230
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okay I Had Too Laugh At First

Post  WTF on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Kevin Garnett's latest trash-talking episode in which he reportedly taunted Carmelo Anthony by saying the New York Knicks star's estranged wife, "tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios."

But if I was Melo I'll be trying to whip his ass too, I would have had to go straight to Moma Jokes at that point
avatar
WTF

Posts : 4230
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wolverines Are

Post  WTF on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Brick Shooting Tonight 32% FG
avatar
WTF

Posts : 4230
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wolverines Are

Post  deusXango on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 pm

not promoting Trey Burke as they should...IMHO. Wise, how would you like to see a Pistons backcourt of Glenn Robinson lll and Trey Burke? They appear to be better than what we've got going for us now.
avatar
deusXango

Posts : 2845
Join date : 2011-12-21
Location : Oaxaca, Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wolverines Are

Post  WTF on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:36 pm

deusXango wrote:not promoting Trey Burke as they should...IMHO. Wise, how would you like to see a Pistons backcourt of Glenn Robinson lll and Trey Burke? They appear to be better than what we've got going for us now.

They won't if Burke keep playing the way he has. Some are staring to call him the best player in college and you bet he'll be a lottery pick.

Robinson is already projected as a lottery selection I would love to see the both in Pistons uniforms. Robinson does it all he needs to stay another year but it's hard to pass on being a lottery pick.

When this team gets Holford back watch out. U thought this would be his breakout before he got injured
avatar
WTF

Posts : 4230
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  cool breeze on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:31 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
cool breeze wrote:Everyone who has become disappointed in the play of Brandon Knight, please read this article. I have never had a doubt that Knight will become an outstanding point guard in the NBA. Should the Pistons have an older back up player who plays strong defense. I can agree with that idea but Knight should continue to start and play a lot of minutes. He has an edge about him and plays at a tempo that I really like. I liked Knight's statement about getting used to playing with Kyle Singler. It takes time. Singler is a smart player who knows how to play the right way on both ends. And he has size that causes other teams problems running their offense. Singler has had issues of late hitting the long ball and drawing charge calls. But make no mistake both Knight and Singler are really smart and gifted athletes who have that extra quality that you need to become successful. They both hate losing with a passion and are the type of individuals who will put in the long hours of practice it takes to become great players. If those two continue to play a lot of minutes together, I fully expect you will all forget their mistakes this season and be so thankful that Piston management has the good sense to stick with them for the long hall. Same is true for Monroe who is handling the ball a lot and making many mistakes. If only management would dedicate this season to player development like Charlotte is doing. Get Jerebco, English, Kratsov, Middleton on the floor with the second group especially on the 2nd of back to back games.

We hear this same song and dance all the time. First with Stuckey now with Knight. Please Please let the Pistons be able to draft Trey Burke this summer.

Too bad you don't like Brandon Knight Wisefan. Some of us will remember your comments later on and remind you what you have said. Remember Knight would be a junior if he had stayed in college. He has the ball in his hands about 80% of the time now as an NBA starter at a very difficult position. I expected things would be harder for him this year. And please factor in Maxiell playing in the starting lineup. My money is still on Knight and Singler. I hope management stays with their game plan to have a high quality young team kicking butt in two more seasons. All these trade proposals for older highly paid players on other teams must pass the big test for me. If those players are so gifted and are helping their current teams so much, then why in hell do their GMs want to move them? Everyone keeps calling for Josh Smith but I watch him and find out he is seldom a factor at the end of games. He can't make free throws and he makes mental mistakes when it counts most. Smith is a freak player who could be a great player but he isn't a great player because of mental issues. I think that Knight and Singler have the right mind set to become really good players. They will do what is necessary to become the best players they can be and that should be good enough to help bring Detroit another title. Wait until Knight is 23 years old and then judge him Wisefan.

cool breeze

Posts : 2788
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  merc on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:59 am

I'm in an agreeable mood tonight... yes to KG getting his arse kicked before he retires... yes to a sleep over with Sabrina (bonus points for no silicone)... and yes to this lil forum that survived the Det News one day shut down...

Quick hit about that forum... it was the original Web forum in Detroit (about 1997/98)... when I came in there were close to 10 regulars... G-Man, Max, Ty, Lee356 & Buddha come to mind (the guy from Indiana escapes me)... Lee was pissin' folks off way back then... we used to have some epic battles... there was no censorship for a while... those mods didn't give a **** (kinda like here thankfully)... Don ,Bills, Oracle, Murph joined soon after... that was a lively bunch... a lot of trolls from other playoff towns would cause some serious flame wars like you couldn't believe (remember Murph lol)... my favorite poster from another town was a respectful gentleman from Boston... what the hell was his name? (he called his team the C's)... lil help from the old posters please.
So who can name all of the Alternators?
avatar
merc

Posts : 1068
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Merc, I was there too...

Post  Oracle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:27 am

merc wrote:I'm in an agreeable mood tonight... yes to KG getting his arse kicked before he retires... yes to a sleep over with Sabrina (bonus points for no silicone)... and yes to this lil forum that survived the Det News one day shut down...

Quick hit about that forum... it was the original Web forum in Detroit (about 1997/98)... when I came in there were close to 10 regulars... G-Man, Max, Ty, Lee356 & Buddha come to mind (the guy from Indiana escapes me)... Lee was pissin' folks off way back then... we used to have some epic battles... there was no censorship for a while... those mods didn't give a **** (kinda like here thankfully)... Don ,Bills, Oracle, Murph joined soon after... that was a lively bunch... a lot of trolls from other playoff towns would cause some serious flame wars like you couldn't believe (remember Murph lol)... my favorite poster from another town was a respectful gentleman from Boston... what the hell was his name? (he called his team the C's)... lil help from the old posters please.
So who can name all of the Alternators?

Merc, I was there early as well! Before we had logins, you could just type any name and post, it was the wild west, lol!

When they went to logins, I stopped posting and was basically a lurker until Lee356 really started to get on my nerves, so I joined again, just to tweak his arse, LOL!

LASam was also one of those originals, I wonder where they all are! Remember GreenMachine from the Boston area? A fair minded Celtic fan that posted often!

Those were the days...
avatar
Oracle

Posts : 6338
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Really insightful FA/Trade article

Post  Oracle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:30 am

Don't read this if you're a Stuckey, Knight, or Bynum fan, you may get your feelings hurt!

DX will love it because Machado gets a crap load of love!

Not only is the article good and loaded with some analysis of our current guard and frontcourt situation, even the comments are sweet!

Surprisingly, no mention of SF's.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
Oracle

Posts : 6338
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  merc on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:58 am

Oracle wrote:
merc wrote:I'm in an agreeable mood tonight... yes to KG getting his arse kicked before he retires... yes to a sleep over with Sabrina (bonus points for no silicone)... and yes to this lil forum that survived the Det News one day shut down...

Quick hit about that forum... it was the original Web forum in Detroit (about 1997/98)... when I came in there were close to 10 regulars... G-Man, Max, Ty, Lee356 & Buddha come to mind (the guy from Indiana escapes me)... Lee was pissin' folks off way back then... we used to have some epic battles... there was no censorship for a while... those mods didn't give a **** (kinda like here thankfully)... Don ,Bills, Oracle, Murph joined soon after... that was a lively bunch... a lot of trolls from other playoff towns would cause some serious flame wars like you couldn't believe (remember Murph lol)... my favorite poster from another town was a respectful gentleman from Boston... what the hell was his name? (he called his team the C's)... lil help from the old posters please.
So who can name all of the Alternators?
Merc, I was there early as well! Before we had logins, you could just type any name and post, it was the wild west, lol!

When they went to logins, I stopped posting and was basically a lurker until Lee356 really started to get on my nerves, so I joined again, just to tweak his arse, LOL!

LASam was also one of those originals, I wonder where they all are! Remember GreenMachine from the Boston area? A fair minded Celtic fan that posted often!

Those were the days...
Thanks Oracle (you musta been an early poster)... Green Machine was drivin' me nuts.. Yep LA Sam... now if we can get the name of the cat from Indiana (not the one that battled Murph)... glad you felt the same about Lee... ego dick head.
avatar
merc

Posts : 1068
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  merc on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:54 am

Oracle wrote:Don't read this if you're a Stuckey, Knight, or Bynum fan, you may get your feelings hurt!

DX will love it because Machado gets a crap load of love!

Not only is the article good and loaded with some analysis of our current guard and frontcourt situation, even the comments are sweet!

Surprisingly, no mention of SF's.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
The guy at SB Nation doesn't understand the CBA... if a team is under the cap they forfeit their exceptions... the MLE will not be available next year... just the cap room.
avatar
merc

Posts : 1068
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Memory Lane

Post  Murph on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:56 am

merc wrote:Quick hit about that forum... it was the original Web forum in Detroit (about 1997/98)... when I came in there were close to 10 regulars... G-Man, Max, Ty, Lee356 & Buddha come to mind (the guy from Indiana escapes me)... Lee was pissin' folks off way back then... we used to have some epic battles... there was no censorship for a while... those mods didn't give a **** (kinda like here thankfully)... Don ,Bills, Oracle, Murph joined soon after... that was a lively bunch... a lot of trolls from other playoff towns would cause some serious flame wars like you couldn't believe (remember Murph lol)... my favorite poster from another town was a respectful gentleman from Boston... what the hell was his name? (he called his team the C's)... lil help from the old posters please.
So who can name all of the Alternators?

I first started lurking in 2002, and posting in 2003. My very first post was the night Darko made his NBA debute, and I posed the question, "who would trade Darko right now for Carmelo Anthony, straight up?" Oracle immediately torched me for that one. wpn (Oracle has mellowed considerably since then. But haven't we all?)

The guys from Indiana were skinobleville and rocco. Roscoe was always a regular, although his handle has changed several times. Mad Hatter was also a regular...and a local food critic. Yes...the guy from Boston was GreenMachine. I always thought Basketbills had the best sense of humor.

But the funniest had to be Lee356 and all the Carlos Arroyo groupies from the Miami and NYC areas. Lee and his muppets would get all the rest of the Arroyo groupies all wound up, and they would chatter away in Spanish. Too funny... lol

The Alternators? Atkins, Barry, Williamson...and...Rebracca?...and who else...Cardinal?
avatar
Murph

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 57
Location : Wilton, CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Really insightful FA/Trade article

Post  WTF on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:08 am

Oracle wrote:Don't read this if you're a Stuckey, Knight, or Bynum fan, you may get your feelings hurt!

DX will love it because Machado gets a crap load of love!

Not only is the article good and loaded with some analysis of our current guard and frontcourt situation, even the comments are sweet!

Surprisingly, no mention of SF's.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I can see a quiet summer for signing FA and we may just be better of with our draft selection. We need to find a means for getting additional picks for this coming draft a late 1st and and early 2nd could help us address the issues at PG and PF.

This team needs what Joe once deemed as being antiquated (A Pure Pass First PG) and not the combo guards he keep getting (Knight and Stuckey).

I know I keep touting UM and rightfully so people they're #2 in the Country and their backcourt is special led by Trey Burke. That team has 3 players that could all be 1st round selection and I would be happy with either of the 3 (Burke, Hardaway and Robinson) over what we currently have or could gain in free agency.
avatar
WTF

Posts : 4230
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  WTF on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:17 am

cool breeze wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:
cool breeze wrote:Everyone who has become disappointed in the play of Brandon Knight, please read this article. I have never had a doubt that Knight will become an outstanding point guard in the NBA. Should the Pistons have an older back up player who plays strong defense. I can agree with that idea but Knight should continue to start and play a lot of minutes. He has an edge about him and plays at a tempo that I really like. I liked Knight's statement about getting used to playing with Kyle Singler. It takes time. Singler is a smart player who knows how to play the right way on both ends. And he has size that causes other teams problems running their offense. Singler has had issues of late hitting the long ball and drawing charge calls. But make no mistake both Knight and Singler are really smart and gifted athletes who have that extra quality that you need to become successful. They both hate losing with a passion and are the type of individuals who will put in the long hours of practice it takes to become great players. If those two continue to play a lot of minutes together, I fully expect you will all forget their mistakes this season and be so thankful that Piston management has the good sense to stick with them for the long hall. Same is true for Monroe who is handling the ball a lot and making many mistakes. If only management would dedicate this season to player development like Charlotte is doing. Get Jerebco, English, Kratsov, Middleton on the floor with the second group especially on the 2nd of back to back games.

We hear this same song and dance all the time. First with Stuckey now with Knight. Please Please let the Pistons be able to draft Trey Burke this summer.

Too bad you don't like Brandon Knight Wisefan. Some of us will remember your comments later on and remind you what you have said. Remember Knight would be a junior if he had stayed in college. He has the ball in his hands about 80% of the time now as an NBA starter at a very difficult position. I expected things would be harder for him this year. And please factor in Maxiell playing in the starting lineup. My money is still on Knight and Singler. I hope management stays with their game plan to have a high quality young team kicking butt in two more seasons. All these trade proposals for older highly paid players on other teams must pass the big test for me. If those players are so gifted and are helping their current teams so much, then why in hell do their GMs want to move them? Everyone keeps calling for Josh Smith but I watch him and find out he is seldom a factor at the end of games. He can't make free throws and he makes mental mistakes when it counts most. Smith is a freak player who could be a great player but he isn't a great player because of mental issues. I think that Knight and Singler have the right mind set to become really good players. They will do what is necessary to become the best players they can be and that should be good enough to help bring Detroit another title. Wait until Knight is 23 years old and then judge him Wisefan.

Like I said always the same story of wait and see, the same story that was giving when everyone was touting Stuckey as the next best thing. I like Knight just not as our starting PG and not enough to think he's of him being made of franchise material. Smells like that same 5 year plan of wait and see, why not just draft a player that already have the skill sets from the moment you draft them.
avatar
WTF

Posts : 4230
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Donnie Breeze........

Post  FlyDog on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:53 am

I am with you on Knight. He is amazingly quick, smart and athletic. Plus he can shoot. Haven't seen enough of Singler to give honest feedback. He did go to Duke, so he must be smart. I just wish he would go to a barber instead of letting mommy cut his hair. Sheesh.

I 1st posted right before the '08 season........had been reading since about 2006. My 1st post was a @ 1500 word knock out punch to Lee. You guys didn't know what the f@ck to think of me!!!!!! I couldn't take it anymore!!!!!!

Workie pulled the ol' switcheroo on me, and had me working the 9 PM-6AM shift. It's 5:00 somewhere.........I suppose. Working on my 3rd Ron Wallace as I type. GO DUMARS!!!! Far away, biggie......just go.
avatar
FlyDog

Posts : 764
Join date : 2011-12-14
Age : 46
Location : Fort Myers, FL (Lil Pakistan)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Miss....

Post  FlyDog on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:58 am

Uncle Ty, GettUMadd, UP, Big C............gulp..........that A-Hole THA SHOW.......maybe even Internationel Player.......just a little. Even though he had me banned several times. Pussy.
avatar
FlyDog

Posts : 764
Join date : 2011-12-14
Age : 46
Location : Fort Myers, FL (Lil Pakistan)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum