Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+13
Fennis Dembo
Grizz2
lemonpen
Phil-Good
deusXango
Grizz
merc
Sebastian
cool breeze
Oracle
Murph
frankied
WTF
17 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty More rotten quotes

Post  Grizz2 Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 am

"If a guy is not giving the required effort it takes to win, then you have to get the next guy a chance, right?" Frank said. "Now that may not impact the rotation or maybe it does. Maybe that's the door that's open. But as a coach, your loyalty is to the team. It can't be to any individual. For us as a building team, we have to make sure every night we're bringing it."

The comments also would appear to give hope to Austin Daye, Charlie Villanueva and Slava Kravtsov, who all appear to be out of the rotation currently.

"Let's look at it. We have a lot of talented guys, and it's not like there's a huge disparity. ... You can make an argument for the guys that aren't playing. You can make an argument for them to play," Frank said.

HOLY PETE! .. Cant we just have a head coach who is man enough to accept the blame for his team getting blown out? Instead Frank has to beat that old drum "but the players didnt try hard enough .. didnt make the effort to win ... " Maybe Frank could accept responsibility for NOT teaching them to play the right way .. and for NOT using the roster in any kind of optimal fashion .. Here comes the endless up and down, round and round they go starting line up crap shoot where in every loss there is a player or players to be blamed, replaced and benched an endless herky jerky fashion of LOOK AT ME.. I AM THE HEAD COACH AND CAN PULL PLAYERS OUT OF ANY SEMBLENCE OF A SENSIBLE PLAYING ROTATION at the drop of a loss ..

Let me tell you , if there is any kind of head coach that a rebuilding team needs is one that:(1) knows from his roster and practices ALONE who needs to be out on the court for development as part of a logical system of starters and player rotations, (2) teaches the right way and right techniques as to how to play the game to these players of the future, (3) STICKS WITH THE young guns and puts them right back out there after going over what went wrong and practicing the right way until those players CAN play the right way in a real NBA game and (4) accepts full responsibility for every loss, and does not dump it on the players ..

Right now Frank does not look like the right head coach .. just based on his words alone to the public .. and from the way the team is getting smashed with the always devolving line up changes ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Convoluted Shamockary

Post  lemonpen Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:03 am

"If a guy is not giving the required effort it takes to win, then you have to get the next guy a chance, right?" Frank said. "Now that may not impact the rotation or maybe it does. Maybe that's the door that's open. But as a coach, your loyalty is to the team. It can't be to any individual. For us as a building team, we have to make sure every night we're bringing it."

Larry is sounding more like Marty Mornhinweg every day. I wouldn't be surprised if tonight we win the tip and give Atlanta the ball.
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED

Post  deusXango Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am

Grizz2 wrote:
deusXango wrote:Center/PF-Greg Monroe

PF/Center-Andre Drummond

SF-Jonas Jebrebko

SG-Rodney Stuckey

PG-Brandon Knight

Bigs off the bench: Krastov and Maxiell

SF: Singler

SG: Middleton/English

Point forward: Prince

Juggle the bigs according to the flow of the game, and go with the "hot hand" at SG. What can happen that hasn't happened before?[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

DX, hope little Larry gets your suggestion ..

THE POINT IS, MAXIELL IS THE #4 BIG MAN ON THE TEAM, AND PRINCE IS THE #3 SF.....BOTH ARE PROJECTED STARTERS IN lil' larry's WORLD. Anyone remember Dee Brown's career? If you can, where's the indicators that he can teach/mentor Knight into becoming a top tier PG? Am I correct in thinking that NO ONE want to see any Villanueva or Daye? Wouldn't it be great if CV can teach Maggette how to linger on the injured reserve list for the majority of the year? Life would be made easier for the powers-that-be.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty PGs

Post  Murph Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:59 am

Please correct me if I'm wrong. But shouldn't PGs try to maintain their quickness, instead of getting heavier and stronger by bulking up? I always remember when Stepnon Marbury played for the Knicks. He bulked up to the point where he had huge arms and shoulders. But once he gained all that muscle mass, he never played as well. The quickness that he lost hurt him more than the strength that he gained helped him...and so he became a much less effective PG, and eventually had to retire at a relatively young age.

Then I think of PGs like Steve Nash and Jason Kidd, who have remained relatively quick, agile and effective at their advanced ages. Nash and Kidd never bulked up.

Billups is another example. I always thought Billups played better when he was lighter and quicker, than when he was heavier and stronger.

The point I'm trying to make is maybe it wasn't such a good idea for Brandon Knight to bulk up and gain 15 lbs in the off season. I have no doubt that Knight will eventually round into playing shape and find his shot, and play even better this season than he played last season. Nevertheless, it would probably be better for Knight as a PG to play at a lighter weight.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Laims

Post  Murph Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Congrats to Bill Laimbeer! clap

James Dolan and MSG just hired Laimbeer as coach and GM of the New York Liberty.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

“I was a competitor,” Laimbeer said of his days of getting booed in the Garden. “I competed hard as a player and a coach. That’s never going to change. I always walked onto the basketball court determined I am not going to lose."

Laimbeer won three WNBA titles (2003, 2006 and 2008) as the general manager and coach of the Detroit Shock. In his first full season, he took a team that won nine games the season before to 25 wins and the 2003 crown.

His Shock teams were physical, blue-collar squads that took after their coach. Laimbeer’s battling spirit was the four-time All-Star’s trademark in his 14-year NBA career.

“You need an identity to be a great team,” Laimbeer said when asked about the 2012 Liberty. “A team needs to know who it is, how it is going to play. The Liberty could use a healthy dose of that.”

So could the Pistons.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty PGs

Post  deusXango Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Murph, 15 pounds? Don't you think he could have used 15 lbs.? I think he looks good for a 6' 3", 20-21 year old professional basketball player. He's proportionate. His problems are not weight related.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  Grizz2 Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:41 pm

Murph wrote:Congrats to Bill Laimbeer! clap

James Dolan and MSG just hired Laimbeer as coach and GM of the New York Liberty.

“I was a competitor,” Laimbeer said of his days of getting booed in the Garden. “I competed hard as a player and a coach. That’s never going to change. I always walked onto the basketball court determined I am not going to lose."

Laimbeer won three WNBA titles (2003, 2006 and 2008) as the general manager and coach of the Detroit Shock. In his first full season, he took a team that won nine games the season before to 25 wins and the 2003 crown.

His Shock teams were physical, blue-collar squads that took after their coach. Laimbeer’s battling spirit was the four-time All-Star’s trademark in his 14-year NBA career.

“You need an identity to be a great team,” Laimbeer said when asked about the 2012 Liberty. “A team needs to know who it is, how it is going to play. The Liberty could use a healthy dose of that.”

So could the Pistons.

Big Bad Bill ...wish you were here instead ....but congratulations ... Now show the world how to kick ass ... Love this quote ...“I was a competitor. I competed hard as a player and a coach. That’s never going to change. I always walked onto the basketball court determined I am not going to lose."
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Minny

Post  WTF Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Oracle wrote:lemonpen, I didn't have a chance to watch the game, but I did notice that Drummond played less than 9 minutes, which appears strange to me since Minny is one of the larger teams.

BTW, watching the Tigers get their arses handed to them almost put me in therapy!

As I type, I'm watching the game, and it's tight!

No score going into the bottom of the 7th!

Can someone check on Oracle?
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty BILL LAIMBEER

Post  deusXango Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:43 pm

“I was a competitor. I competed hard as a player and a coach. That’s never going to change. I always walked onto the basketball court determined I am not going to lose."

-BILL LAIMBEER

I'm so happy that Laims is back doing what he loves to do, and I wish him the very best. My belief is, history will show, the non-hiring of Bill Laimbeer as Pistons coach will rank as the biggest error in judgement made by Joe Dumars.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

Post  Oracle Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:10 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
Oracle wrote:lemonpen, I didn't have a chance to watch the game, but I did notice that Drummond played less than 9 minutes, which appears strange to me since Minny is one of the larger teams.

BTW, watching the Tigers get their arses handed to them almost put me in therapy!

As I type, I'm watching the game, and it's tight!

No score going into the bottom of the 7th!

Can someone check on Oracle?

Thanks Wise, I almost went down for the count, they had the straight jacket ready, but...

They flashed a picture of Larry Frank, with some of his famous quotes, and BAM!!!!

I jumped up, and was back ready to fight!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Did finish 500 in preseason ..

Post  Grizz2 Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:38 pm

.. So I feel like .. why was I crying and nashing my teeth so much .. ?? Drummond got 18 min to Max 14 today even though Max started ... I tried to figure something out from the box score but ... I dont how we won so easily .. good defense? Larry publicly calls for more effort and so wakes the team up? L. Frank .. please show all Pistons fans that I have never over-reacted more than when venting on you .. Looking forward to seeing the real games on TV ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty .500 WHOOPEEEeee

Post  deusXango Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:30 am

From Halloween going forward it's "money time." I'm hopeful for a .500 season, at least, because if we do it means we've played the young'uns extensively. After what I've seen, it'll be impossible to play .500 ball without them!!

Bill Laimbeer is the new head coach of the New York Liberty........for now; he's the next head coach of the New York Knicks, watch and see, and when he gets his chance, watch what type coach in the NBA he turns out to be. Phil Jackson, Pat Riley, Doc Rivers, Doug Collins, Don Nelson, Lenny Wilkins, Avery Johnson, and on & on; there's a legion of ex-jocks that have proven they can coach at a high level, if just given a chance....even the much maligned Isiah Thomas had a winning run in Indiana until Larry Bird's loyalty to Rick Carlisle moved him out. Speaking of Bird, he was quite a coach also.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Grizz

Post  cool breeze Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:57 am

Grizz you mentioned an important idea awhile back regarding the fact that you were not very excited about what Stuckey was bringing to the table so far this year. I agree with you and believe that Stuckey is a key to how well this team will do this season. He is supposed to be in his prime and a player that the young guys need to see play well consistantly. He has never had that type of season yet. It is way to early to judge him now during the pre season games and I don't believe you were suggesting that anyone should. But the pressure is mounting for him.

Your other point in that post went unnoticed by the other members of this forum. You mentioned that Chase Budinger kicked the Pistons ass in that game this past Wednesday. Yes he is the player that Joe Dumars didn't even want to take a look at knowing that he had a real gem in Austin Daye. What is this stupid idea of trading away certain players without giving them an honest look just to protect another rookie who you have never seen actually play a college game. If Dumars had attended one of Daye's college games, then he would have known that Daye was a extremely weak college defender and a tooth pick at the time he was drafted. What I respected about the way Jerry West handled his GM job was the fact that he actually worked his butt off traveling a lot to watch as many college games in person as he could so he wouldn't make the mistakes that Dumars has made in the past. There is no way I can fault Dumars with his work in the last 3 drafts. I think that his team is doing a much better job. But keeping Daye and sending Budinger packing was insane.

One last comment relating to point guard. Coach frank needs to come to terms with what he is going to do regarding who is going to play the back up role for PG. I am will others that it should go this way. Do not allow Stuckey to play point guard for many minutes. Do not allow Bynum to play very many minutes. Play Prince at point forward most of the time if the match ups allow. Look for another point guard soon.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Grizz

Post  Oracle Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:40 am

Drummond got more minutes because Maxiell fouled out!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Singler

Post  Murph Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:19 am

First off, congrats to the Pistons on winning their final exhibition game. It looked like a well played game. I see both Monroe and Drummond had double-doubles, and Drummond did it in only 19 minutes. Outstanding! Prince looks as if he finally found his shot. Bynum played well off the bench again. And in fact, Bynum has played surprisingly well all pre-season (it must be his contract year). CV finally showed up with a good game. And Middleton was productive in very limited minutes.

Man...I can't wait until the regular season starts, so I can actually watch these games on League Pass.

And congrats to Kyle Singler. According to the attached Free Press article, Singler has not only made the active 12 man roster, but he'll probably begin the season in the regular rotation as Princes primary back-up at SF. That's no small accomplishment to beat out most of the forwards on this team for a spot in the regular rotation. All his hard work and smart play has paid off.

So it looks as if the rotation will be Knight, Stuckey, Prince, JMax and Monroe as the starters, with Bynum, English, Singler, Jerebko and Drummond as the primary reserves. I can live with that.

Let the regular season begin! Basketball

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty assorted posts replies

Post  Grizz2 Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:08 am

Murph .. that is good news about Singler ... Seems like a smart player who will eventually do all the little things that lead to winning ..

Oracle .. thanks for pointing out Jmax fouled out ... boy he did some hacking to go out like that .. We really are thin at PF if Jmax is being chosen by Frank to start at PF ... I think 80% of the fans rightfully want Drummond and Monroe to start from the get go .. and sounds like the sports journalists who have discussed this question all agree ..

Cool Breeze, Yeah .. sorry to bash Stuckey but it just seems like he is at the age and experience level where if he is on the court, he has to be the leader ... Prince at point forward does sound better than W. Bynum being PG ... and maybe Stuckey as well .. Looks like we definitely should have taken Ty Lawson as Cynic had urged pre-draft instead of WNBA to be star Austin Daye ..

DX ... Since Bill Laimbeer was such a no nonsense take no prisoner in your face player .. I still have this dream he will be a Piston coach some day ... But Joe D thinks that idea wont even get to the Palace parking lot let alone his office ..

I can live with a season below 500 IF the young players develop .. I cannot live with a season over 500 if the older players get major minutes at the expense of the younger ones ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Can we live with this lineup?

Post  Oracle Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Murph wrote:First off, congrats to the Pistons on winning their final exhibition game. It looked like a well played game. I see both Monroe and Drummond had double-doubles, and Drummond did it in only 19 minutes. Outstanding! Prince looks as if he finally found his shot. Bynum played well off the bench again. And in fact, Bynum has played surprisingly well all pre-season (it must be his contract year). CV finally showed up with a good game. And Middleton was productive in very limited minutes.

Man...I can't wait until the regular season starts, so I can actually watch these games on League Pass.

And congrats to Kyle Singler. According to the attached Free Press article, Singler has not only made the active 12 man roster, but he'll probably begin the season in the regular rotation as Princes primary back-up at SF. That's no small accomplishment to beat out most of the forwards on this team for a spot in the regular rotation. All his hard work and smart play has paid off.

So it looks as if the rotation will be Knight, Stuckey, Prince, JMax and Monroe as the starters, with Bynum, English, Singler, Jerebko and Drummond as the primary reserves. I can live with that.

Well, yeah!

It's the most conservative, weak, copout way to go, but, it's also sports fair.

In most sports it's hard to lose a starting position due to injury, or someone performing good in games that don't count.

Let's see what happens as the season unfolds.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty "Sports Fair"

Post  lemonpen Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Oracle wrote:
Murph wrote:First off, congrats to the Pistons on winning their final exhibition game. It looked like a well played game. I see both Monroe and Drummond had double-doubles, and Drummond did it in only 19 minutes. Outstanding! Prince looks as if he finally found his shot. Bynum played well off the bench again. And in fact, Bynum has played surprisingly well all pre-season (it must be his contract year). CV finally showed up with a good game. And Middleton was productive in very limited minutes.

Well, yeah!

In most sports it's hard to lose a starting position due to injury, or someone performing good in games that don't count.

You may have coined a new phrase. Pass it on to Lil Larry. Me thinks he will lean on it heavily.
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Damn shame that

Post  Grizz2 Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:02 am

lemonpen wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Well, yeah!

You may have coined a new phrase. Pass it on to Lil Larry. Me thinks he will lean on it heavily.

.. the Tigers have sucked so bad in the World Series .. fortunately .. The Pistons new season will be here soon to cheer us up or enrage us so we can forget ...
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty My Line Up for your Detroit Piston's.

Post  Sissy1946 Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:53 am

deusXango wrote:Center/PF-Greg Monroe

PF/Center-Andre Drummond

SF-Jonas Jebrebko

SG-Rodney Stuckey

PG-Brandon Knight

Bigs off the bench: Krastov and Maxiell

SF: Singler

SG: Middleton/English

Point forward: Prince

Juggle the bigs according to the flow of the game, and go with the "hot hand" at SG. What can happen that hasn't happened before?[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Starters:
PG Knight
SG Stuckey
C Drummond
PF Monroe
SF Jerebko
2nd Unit:
Maggette
Bynum
Kravtsov
Prince
Singler
Bench:
English
Middleton
Villenueava
Maxiell
Daye
Prince needs to stay way from the starting unit because he stops the flow of the game. Maxiell gets little or no time until he & Prince, Daye & No D Charley v are traded. Kravtsov gets time behind Drummond, this guy is going to really help us but am worried about Frank not giving him the chance. We need Dumar's to step up & Get these players like Prince, Maxiell, Daye & Charley out Of here, if he doesn't Frank will have an excuse to use them.
But in reality we know how Bean's 'N Frank's is going to Roll it out:
Knight
Stuckey
Monroe
Maxiell
Prince. And you can BARF me the Eff out with this Pitiful Line Up. We want Laimbeer

Last edited by Sissy1946 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

Post  Sissy1946 Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:58 am

[quote="Grizz2"]
lemonpen wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Well, yeah!

.. the Tigers have sucked so bad in the World Series .. fortunately .. The Pistons new season will be here soon to cheer us up or enrage us so we can forget ... [/quote
Grizz2: Iam so pissed off at the Tigers that I called a Sweep after Game 2, they are just outplayed, outclassed & seriously don't know if they know their in a World Series. What a pitiful showing after all the trials & tributlations they faced this year, maybe now we'll finally get rid of JL, Lloyd & LaMont. The Big Boys haven't been a factor whatsoever either, to come all that way only to puzz out, it's embarrassing.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty Don't step into that Mud Hole...

Post  Oracle Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:16 am

That the Giants are stomping in the Tigers arses!

Look, I knew that the Tigers was one of the weakest regular season teams to enter the playoffs.

I also knew that the win over the Yankees was as much the Yankees failing as the Tigers winning!

But I NEVER expected a showing like this! It's one thing to get swept, it's quite another to just bend over and smile, while supplying the grease!

Man, this is the worst, and it's embarrassing!

It's almost as bad as watching CB & RIP get their arses handed to them by a guy named Boobie in the Cleveland series... sheesh!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty THE WORST

Post  Grizz2 Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:47 am

[quote="Sissy1946"]
Grizz2 wrote:
lemonpen wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Well, yeah!

.. the Tigers have sucked so bad in the World Series .. fortunately .. The Pistons new season will be here soon to cheer us up or enrage us so we can forget ... [/quote
Grizz2: Iam so pissed off at the Tigers that I called a Sweep after Game 2, they are just outplayed, outclassed & seriously don't know if they know their in a World Series. What a pitiful showing after all the trials & tributlations they faced this year, maybe now we'll finally get rid of JL, Lloyd & LaMont. The Big Boys haven't been a factor whatsoever either, to come all that way only to puzz out, it's embarrassing.

Sissy, this is the worse WSs by any Tiger team ever .. And we thought the Yankees looked pathetic .. at least they hit a few HRs to almost snatch victory from Defeat .. I think we both have been calling for Leyland to be fired since that late season collapse vs the Twins ... Leyland is a classy man and all his players love him .. but he does NOT have any enthusiasm or real fighting spirit ... Game Over for him ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty James Harden

Post  Grizz2 Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:50 am

... runs away to Houston because he didnt think $52 million for a 16 point average player with a couple assists thrown in who cannot D it up was enough ...LOSER ... I bet he'll be lucky get 8 million before this season is over .. I wanted the Pistons to sign him but this shows he IS wiling to tell the world he is in it for MONEY .. not the love of the game or for the fans or for his on the cusp of a championship teammates .. .. pathetic ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 32 Empty STARTING WEDNESDAY

Post  deusXango Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:55 am

The 2012-13 season offically begins for our beloved Pistons, and we have some of the finest young prospects on the team, prospects that would inspire joy and hope in most fans, in any other city, under any other management regime and coaching staff. But alas, they're Joe Dumars boys, playing under the direction of El Frank.

Anybody that thinks Michael Kidd-Gilchrist deserved being the #2 pick, over Andre Drummond, in this years draft is daffy, yet Kidd-Gilchrist will be starting for his team and Drummond will be coming off the bench behind one Jason Maxiell, because he was the #9 pick. "He's young. He's raw. He's got a lot to learn. He's got a long way to go." He's one of the top 3 players on this team right now is what he is!! If there is a big on this team that deserves to come off the bench, and fits those quoated descriptions, it's Slava Krastov, not Drummond! Wasting time, playing favorites, for no sane reason.

The thing that blows my mind is, Rodney Stuckey could be valued over Chauncey Billips (an all-star guard, and championship MVP) to the point that Billips was traded away and the leadership of the team was turned over to Stuckey, but Prince can't be relagated to the bench in favor of a younger, more athletic player being given a chance to blend in with a true starting unit, as a SF. Wasteing time, playing favorites, for no sane reason.

Speaking of wasted time, favoritism, and Rodney Stuckey, I've said it before and I'm saying it now, he is not a starter on a championship caliber team; he was a failure as a PG, and now I realize he's not the best SG or "combo guard" on this team. That role seems more and more to belong to Brandon Knight. Seriously. Once we get over the "big and strong" crap as an excuse to keep slidding him around in the starting lineup, and bring him off the bench as our 6th man, the better off this team will be. First off we "slide" Knight over to SG, and get ourselves a real PG, we've got one helluva 4 guard rotation in Knight, whoever, Stuckey, and English. Think about what could be if we weren't wasteing time, playing favorites, for no sane reason.

"Kill the head the body dies." I hope Joe Dumars is not really a deadhead, and those colorful fairy tales Lil' Larry has been telling are not for us, but the NBA at large, in hopes of them sleeping on us during this horrible stretch we'll begin the season with. In any event, it's time to get busy y'all.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next