Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+10
Sebastian
Sparma
cool breeze
Sissy1946
Go Stones!
Fennis Dembo
Phil-Good
FlyDog
lemonpen
WTF
14 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Netflix's Daredevil

Post  deusXango Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:07 am

Netflix's Daredevil is by far the best made Marvel super hero series I've seen...ever! Talk about addicting, I watched ALL 13 episodes (while my laptop was in the "tender" care of the Geek Squad) and have never been more pleased with a storyline, character development, gritty action, and Rosario Dawson...ooh-la-la! I thought "Peaky Blinders" couldn't be topped, but boy was I wrong. You do have good taste Oracle. tb
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Daredevil

Post  Oracle Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:04 am

Wow, Netflix has a hit on their hands with the Daredevil series!

I've seen 5 episodes, and I can't put it down! Rosario Dawson is his love interest!

FORUM - Page 8 Daredevil-

FORUM - Page 8 Rosario-Dawson-rosario-dawson-163998_1280_1024
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty DX & Stuff

Post  Oracle Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:02 am

You did apologize twice, and I do thank you for doing that, and apology accepted!

Would I have liked it to be more specific... well, yeah, but I do know your heart, so that's good enough for me.

I just wish you didn't fall in love so hard with your pets players lol

We all have them, but they shouldn't cloud our judgment when the facts accumulate to the other side. I was likely Singler's 2nd biggest supporter, and I still wish him well, but as Seb's opinion became truer over time, I had to change based on the facts on the ground!

I also came around on QM, who both you and Seb supported out of the gate. I still don't know if he'll fit or make it, but I'm damn clear that he needs a legitimate shot, and that doesn't mean a few garbage minutes as the season closes down. QM needs to be treated like a rookie because he's raw right now and needs development!

As for Kaminsky, I like him a LOT, and hope he's our pick, but I'm not crazy enough to believe that he can start for a team hoping to get into the playoffs after so long a drought!

It would be suicide for SVG to put the fate of this team in a rookie's hands, and he won't! That why I said we will still need a starting PF and let Kaminisky be the first big off the bench!

However, like I said, I wouldn't be upset with Johnson as the pick either. He's huge for an SF, only LeBron & Carmelo are in his size range, so he could really help at SF! We'll still need a starting SF, so there's that.

IMO, we have enough money(30+ million) to get a good PF & SF, and add to the bench, so I don't see a problem with bringing along rookies off the bench and fielding a winning team!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Watched the OKC game, and...

Post  Oracle Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:13 am

Poor Singler, he finally did get in the game at garbage time for about 12 seconds.

Just long enough to get 1 foul!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty They do tell the story, and you're lying about that too!

Post  Oracle Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:23 pm

Another cowardly post that NEVER answers a question, just more hot air! You're a joke Sparma! Why don't you man up and tell us why you LIED about what I said... it would be interesting reading!

BTW, Grizz was mad at me for siding with Wise about Knight... nothing else!!! He wanted my 100% devotion to Knight, but I call them like I see them, unlike you, who apparently can't see!

Any more lies you care to spread, or can you grow up and respond like a man, instead of a pissed off 12 year old!

Sparma wrote:Deus, you once asked why Grizz, one of our all time best posters, disappeared.  The archives carry the answer.  Or do they lie too, Oracle?

Oracle wrote:""That was my last post to you on the subject of Kaminsky and I don't know what was I n there that got your back up so much, but again I apologize."-DX When an apology is offered twice and the peacemaker (Sparma) is jumped on and insulted, what does that suggest to you? " - DX

Apologies don't matter unless they're an apology for something you actually did DX, and Sparma is more than ridiculous!

Ok, you made up my position, and got insulted when I didn't like it, but the proof was 3 days ago, and you should have seen my consistent support of Kaminsky, so you have little excuse.

But Sparma, complaining that I called you a liar, comes on and, oh well, I hate to say it, LIES about what I said, and the actual words are two posts away on the same effing page?

Everybody makes mistakes, I have no problem with that, but this isn't NBA reffing where they catch the guy retaliating and give him the foul. On here. we can see who threw the first punch DX, we don't have to guess!

Ok, you did attempt to apologize, and if that's the best you can do without admitting the truth, so be it!

And Sparma... yikes, I just don't know what to say about what he did! He can have his opinion, but making up stuff is more than strange!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Impressive cyberbullying

Post  Sparma Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:46 pm

Deus, you once asked why Grizz, one of our all time best posters, disappeared. The archives carry the answer. Or do they lie too, Oracle?

Oracle wrote:""That was my last post to you on the subject of Kaminsky and I don't know what was I n there that got your back up so much, but again I apologize."-DX When an apology is offered twice and the peacemaker (Sparma) is jumped on and insulted, what does that suggest to you? " - DX

Apologies don't matter unless they're an apology for something you actually did DX, and Sparma is more than ridiculous!

Ok, you made up my position, and got insulted when I didn't like it, but the proof was 3 days ago, and you should have seen my consistent support of Kaminsky, so you have little excuse.

But Sparma, complaining that I called you a liar, comes on and, oh well, I hate to say it, LIES about what I said, and the actual words are two posts away on the same effing page?

Everybody makes mistakes, I have no problem with that, but this isn't NBA reffing where they catch the guy retaliating and give him the foul. On here. we can see who threw the first punch DX, we don't have to guess!

Ok, you did attempt to apologize, and if that's the best you can do without admitting the truth, so be it!

And Sparma... yikes, I just don't know what to say about what he did! He can have his opinion, but making up stuff is more than strange!
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Wise

Post  Oracle Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:22 pm

"That's be cause I'm always right you Turd! FORUM - Page 8 2486316891 " - Wise

LOL, I resemble that remark!!!

Look, we know we'll get beyond these little arguments, but generally after everyone has vented a bit!

It's not like I hate DX or Sparma, but when you brothers do bad stuff, you really don't like it even more!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty DX's apology sucks..

Post  Oracle Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:18 pm

""That was my last post to you on the subject of Kaminsky and I don't know what was in there that got your back up so much, but again I apologize."-DX When an apology is offered twice and the peacemaker (Sparma) is jumped on and insulted, what does that suggest to you? " - DX

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Two good questions!!!

Post  Oracle Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Go Stones! wrote:Everyone to their corners...(Time Out!)  Seriously, I have a good question to get some good debate going.  

If Jennings doesn't go down with an injury, does SVG pull the trigger for the Jackson trade? - Unfortunately NO, for a couple of reasons. Firstly, it would be a huge slap in Jennings face to do that if the winning was continuing, and secondly, if we're winning, there was no reason to make that sort of chemistry altering change!

Also, does SVG consider offering Singler a reasonable contract? I think now he sees that Singler may have been the biggest loss on that trade.  Singler would be a great back-up SF!  If we get a SF in the draft it could be a changing of the guards until the rookie is ready.  Either way you KNOW he gives 100% and can shoot the rock from distance.  I'd much rather have Singler than Prince/Butler combo.  I'm sure their veteran leadership is a plus in the locker room though. - No, that ship has sailed, and there's one thing about Singler that gets overlooked, though not in OKC! Yes, he can shoot a decent percentage from 3 point land, but he rarely ever makes them when you need them! That's a big issue, because I'll take a guy that shoots a poorer percentage that steps up when the pressure is on, and that's what Singler hasn't demonstrated! The bottom line is that we need to see if QM can be a backup SF, and we need to get a starting SF!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty THAT"S NO SQUIRREL! ITS A RAT!

Post  WTF Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:32 pm

Go Stones! wrote:Everyone to their corners...(Time Out!)  Seriously, I have a good question to get some good debate going.  

If Jennings doesn't go down with an injury, does SVG pull the trigger for the Jackson trade? No I think SVG would've kept plugging along with Jennings in fact he might not been incline to make any move.  

Also, does SVG consider offering Singler a reasonable contract? I think now he sees that Singler may have been the biggest loss on that trade.  Singler would be a great back-up SF!  If we get a SF in the draft it could be a changing of the guards until the rookie is ready.  Either way you KNOW he gives 100% and can shoot the rock from distance.  I'd much rather have Singler than Prince/Butler combo.  I'm sure their veteran leadership is a plus in the locker room though. All our SF STINK TO HIGH HEAVENS and that included Singler he just STUNK LESS IMO so I would hope not.   
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AROUND HERE?

Post  deusXango Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:26 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
Nothings wrong with a good debate or battle of wits, but this is a little over the top.  How about we all do something else with the potty mouths like finding some beautiful woman to sit on our faces hehe  
Again, the Wise one lives up to his name; I'll take a pint sized beautiful woman, if you please.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Stuff and Things

Post  deusXango Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:21 pm

lemonpen wrote:How about that Quincy Miller kid ..............
I'd love to see him get as much of a chance as Singler, Tolliver, Butler, and Prince got to prove their worth; I think he's a fit for this team going forward. I'd have loved to have seen what he and Singler would've looked like manning the SF position.

I do like Stan when a mike is stuck in his face.  "We shot the hell out of the ball tonight".   tb
As we do most nights, but not with the same results.

Hey Stan find a way to get someone, anyone in return for Moose.  Chuckie and Big Ben proved anything is possible.
That'll be the basketball Gods smiling down on us, if we can do a decent S&T for Moose....I saw this team play better without him, enough to at least believe, with our draft picks working out and doing a S&T for him, we'll take off next season.

Westbrook has my vote for MVP.  He reminds me of Dr. J in the ABA having to carry 4 slugs on a nightly basis.  He has to get a triple double for any hope of winning.  Hope they don't break him.
Harden "the Beard" for me. Westbrook's put on a hell of a show that can't be denied though.

Can a 6'7" SF hold his own in todays league without being an outstanding skilled player.  27 of the first 36 SF listed on Sportsline are 1-4 iniches taller.  Just  wondering what SVG thinks.
This is why I'm not sold on Winslow at 6' 6", but if you're 6' 7" and 245 lbs. like Johnson, it may make a difference...Hezonja is 6' 8".

Kaminski's nifftyness makes me wonder if there is enough Dirkalicious in him to be a successful softie.   I would risk picking him to find out.  A 7 footer that can shoot and pass.  Hummmm.
***no comment***

Remember when Bennie Wallace bolted to Chitown and failed miserably at living up to the contract, if Moose signs with the Knicks his life will be 10 times worse.  Once his play falls short of MAX money expectations I'm afraid Greg is gonna find the NY sports fan and media merciless & downright cruel.
Can you imagine what they'd be saying about Monroe in New York now, if he duplicated what he's given us here in Detroit? That's something to chew on, isn't it?

Oh by the way.  Oracle / DX, how long B4 youse kiss and make up.   toast  toast  toast
"That was my last post to you on the subject of Kaminsky and I don't know what was in there that got your back up so much, but again I apologize."-DX When an apology is offered twice and the peacemaker (Sparma) is jumped on and insulted, what does that suggest to you?

From the Department of Fuuuked up Predictiions:   I'm sure I ment they would win 49 "QUARTERS".    facepalm  facepalm  facepalm  facepalm
I was hoping no one would bring up the pre-season predictions; talk about looking through rose colored lenses.

Oh well, 8 more quarters to go then the real games begin.
Can't wait.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty I'll bite

Post  lemonpen Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:19 pm

If Jennings doesn't go down with an injury, does SVG pull the trigger for the Jackson trade?

Hard to say.  At what elevation would we have leveled out?  Depends how far into the playoff picture we would have been at the trade deadline.  We certainly would not have continued winning at a 80% clip.

Also, does SVG consider offering Singler a reasonable contract? I think now he sees that Singler may have been the biggest loss on that trade.  Singler would be a great back-up SF!  If we get a SF in the draft it could be a changing of the guards until the rookie is ready.  Either way you KNOW he gives 100% and can shoot the rock from distance.  I'd much rather have Singler than Prince/Butler combo.  I'm sure their veteran leadership is a plus in the locker room though.
Judging by his PT and production I'm not so sure OKC agrees about Singler.  But I also haven't sought out their coaches comments.  
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Stuff

Post  lemonpen Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:10 pm

How about that Quincy Miller kid ..............

I do like Stan when a mike is stuck in his face. "We shot the hell out of the ball tonight". tb

Hey Stan find a way to get someone, anyone in return for Moose. Chuckie and Big Ben proved anything is possible.

Westbrook has my vote for MVP. He reminds me of Dr. J in the ABA having to carry 4 slugs on a nightly basis. He has to get a triple double for any hope of winning. Hope they don't break him.

Can a 6'7" SF hold his own in todays league without being an outstanding skilled player. 27 of the first 36 SF listed on Sportsline are 1-4 iniches taller. Just wondering what SVG thinks.

Kaminski's nifftyness makes me wonder if there is enough Dirkalicious in him to be a successful softie. I would risk picking him to find out. A 7 footer that can shoot and pass. Hummmm.

Remember when Bennie Wallace bolted to Chitown and failed miserably at living up to the contract, if Moose signs with the Knicks his life will be 10 times worse. Once his play falls short of MAX money expectations I'm afraid Greg is gonna find the NY sports fan and media merciless & downright cruel.

Oh by the way. Oracle / DX, how long B4 youse kiss and make up. toast toast toast

From the Department of Fuuuked up Predictiions: I'm sure I ment they would win 49 "QUARTERS". facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm

Oh well, 8 more quarters to go then the real games begin.
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Look! Squirrel! (GREAT Distraction Question)

Post  Go Stones! Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Everyone to their corners...(Time Out!) Seriously, I have a good question to get some good debate going.

If Jennings doesn't go down with an injury, does SVG pull the trigger for the Jackson trade?

Also, does SVG consider offering Singler a reasonable contract? I think now he sees that Singler may have been the biggest loss on that trade. Singler would be a great back-up SF! If we get a SF in the draft it could be a changing of the guards until the rookie is ready. Either way you KNOW he gives 100% and can shoot the rock from distance. I'd much rather have Singler than Prince/Butler combo. I'm sure their veteran leadership is a plus in the locker room though.
Go Stones!
Go Stones!

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty What The Hell Is Going On Around Here?

Post  WTF Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:28 pm

Oracle wrote:Thanks for avoiding the question, providing no answer, but stating your bias.

In a world where you should make an effort to evaluate things fairly, you failed to address one simple question, using a really strange excuse that somehow every incident is equivalent to all others, but that's alright. If that logic floats your boat, it makes sense that you like to see people to put words into you mouth that you never said, and nobody should defend themselves if that happens.

I posed the question to you to get you on the record as making sure how you expect to be treated, your answer is clear. No need to carry this on further, as you saw that I went back to posting like I normally do, leaving your and DX's comments to stand in the light of day.

If you hadn't said another word, fine, but I'm glad you clarified yourself for future reference.

One last thing!

You and DX appear to be birds of a feather! You couldn't let my statements stand by themselves, you felt the need to embellish them...WHY?

Your total bias is showing Sparma, I NEVER called DX insane, or a sick puppy! Where did you get those words?

Did you just make them up? Why would you do that? Are your opinions based on facts or fiction... now that is rich, defending a person that's guilty of making stuff up, by another person making stuff up!

Suddenly it all becomes clear who's WAY over the top! But I'm sure both you and DX have excuses for this that will somehow make perfect sense to you both!

BTW, I have some heated arguments with Wise, but on his worst day he has NEVER distorted my words! He may never admit when he's wrong, but he never stooped to the levels you guys have!, That's be cause I'm always right you Turd! lol

Sparma wrote:I'm afraid that my experience with you suggests that attempting a detailed rebuttal on sensitive matters to your comments (which, ironically, clearly misrepresent my intentions) has too often been unproductive, to put it mildly.  So, I'm not going to go that route.

Just take it as one man's opinion, that calling Deus a sick puppy, insane, in need of a diagnosis, and a liar (even a specifically targeted claim like "you lied" could stay in bounds) is over the top and not in the best interests of our already waning forum.  The line can be shadowy, but I took your post as a clear violation.  

I'm convinced the forum would benefit if you got back to being the great poster you ordinarily are, steering away from the cyberbullying that your posts manifest once in a while.  

Oracle wrote:
Sparma wrote:Deus, I didn't think your comments had gone over a line.   I worry that the forum's headed for expiration if we can't maintain basic decency with each other.  We've all offered wild opinions over time (maybe Oracle less often than the rest of us!) but that's to be expected on a forum of fan(atic)s.  Peace, out.

So you think it's ok to misstate another's opinion, and proceed to say they're talking nonsense? Okay this crap gets done all the time even by you The Great Oracle. We all see things from a certain perspective (Ours) so it hard to see at time where another might be coming from. Sometimes its just more than one way of skinning a chicken tb

If you like that, nothing said makes any sense... I'm surprised you cosign that level of stupidity!

Read what I wrote(the post is directly below), and tell me his response makes any sense to you!

Nothings wrong with a good debate or battle of wits, but this is a little over the top. How about we all do something else with the potty mouths like finding some beautiful woman to sit on our faces hehe
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Sparma

Post  Oracle Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:02 am

Thanks for avoiding the question, providing no answer, but stating your bias.

In a world where you should make an effort to evaluate things fairly, you failed to address one simple question, using a really strange excuse that somehow every incident is equivalent to all others, but that's alright. If that logic floats your boat, it makes sense that you like to see people to put words into you mouth that you never said, and nobody should defend themselves if that happens.

I posed the question to you to get you on the record as making sure how you expect to be treated, your answer is clear. No need to carry this on further, as you saw that I went back to posting like I normally do, leaving your and DX's comments to stand in the light of day.

If you hadn't said another word, fine, but I'm glad you clarified yourself for future reference.

One last thing!

You and DX appear to be birds of a feather! You couldn't let my statements stand by themselves, you felt the need to embellish them...WHY?

Your total bias is showing Sparma, I NEVER called DX insane, or a sick puppy! Where did you get those words?

Did you just make them up? Why would you do that? Are your opinions based on facts or fiction... now that is rich, defending a person that's guilty of making stuff up, by another person making stuff up!

Suddenly it all becomes clear who's WAY over the top! But I'm sure both you and DX have excuses for this that will somehow make perfect sense to you both!

BTW, I have some heated arguments with Wise, but on his worst day he has NEVER distorted my words! He may never admit when he's wrong, but he never stooped to the levels you guys have!

Sparma wrote:I'm afraid that my experience with you suggests that attempting a detailed rebuttal on sensitive matters to your comments (which, ironically, clearly misrepresent my intentions) has too often been unproductive, to put it mildly.  So, I'm not going to go that route.

Just take it as one man's opinion, that calling Deus a sick puppy, insane, in need of a diagnosis, and a liar (even a specifically targeted claim like "you lied" could stay in bounds) is over the top and not in the best interests of our already waning forum.  The line can be shadowy, but I took your post as a clear violation.  

I'm convinced the forum would benefit if you got back to being the great poster you ordinarily are, steering away from the cyberbullying that your posts manifest once in a while.  

Oracle wrote:
Sparma wrote:Deus, I didn't think your comments had gone over a line.   I worry that the forum's headed for expiration if we can't maintain basic decency with each other.  We've all offered wild opinions over time (maybe Oracle less often than the rest of us!) but that's to be expected on a forum of fan(atic)s.  Peace, out.

So you think it's ok to misstate another's opinion, and proceed to say they're talking nonsense?

If you like that, nothing said makes any sense... I'm surprised you cosign that level of stupidity!

Read what I wrote(the post is directly below), and tell me his response makes any sense to you!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Oracle

Post  Sparma Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:41 pm

I'm afraid that my experience with you suggests that attempting a detailed rebuttal on sensitive matters to your comments (which, ironically, clearly misrepresent my intentions) has too often been unproductive, to put it mildly. So, I'm not going to go that route.

Oracle wrote:

So you think it's ok to misstate another's opinion, and proceed to say they're talking nonsense?

Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty LOL

Post  Oracle Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:27 pm

merc wrote:Alright that's it ... Oracle, 5 minutes in the Lee356 corner.... when you can come back and and agree with everything others say then you're welcome to join the church group again.

Yeah, let the church say Amen  lol lol lol

BTW, I really miss Lee356/357... what a character!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Is the Singler & Augustin experiment over?

Post  Oracle Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:20 pm

Singler's minutes have been getting smaller and smaller, and hit the floor with a DNPCD in today's matchup at Indy!

Augustin has been getting decent minutes and doing little, and hit a low with 11 minutes today scoring ZERO points!

Since I don't follow the Thunder closely, I'm not totally sure what's going on, but from where we sit, it doesn't look good!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Thank you for being genuine and thoughtful

Post  deusXango Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:11 pm

Thank you for the cautionary word Sparma...it would be a shame to have such an opportunity to dialogue with strangers, about something a shared passion has brought together, just die out. Flip gave us a great gift in this format and it has served me well; I enjoy all who choose to participate on it.

Decency and respect is mandatory for peaceful human coexistence and most fans on here have not only a keyboard, but a sense of morality, are intelligent, insightful, expressive (in their own unique way), and the wherewithal to overcome not being a "cookie cutter crew."

I'm grateful for your wise intervention...it's a good thing we all ain't crazy at the same time.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  merc Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Alright that's it ... Oracle, 5 minutes in the Lee356 corner.... when you can come back and and agree with everything others say then you're welcome to join the church group again.
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

Post  merc Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:41 pm

Feel good game for the bench... bout damn time.
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty Sparma

Post  Oracle Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:37 pm

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 8 Empty WTF would you do with a proper memory?

Post  Oracle Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:33 pm

deusXango wrote:
Oracle wrote:
They go on to say, "What’s interesting here is that the Knicks are likely to land one of the top picks in the draft, where big men like Karl-Anthony Towns and Jahlil Okafor would appear to be the most obvious choices", so the Knicks are looking at both the future and the present, which is what I was saying about drafting Kaminsky, he's nowhere near starting material, so we will need a starting PF!!!
WTF does that statement have to do with Kaminsky's value to the Pistons?

Oracle, why don't you stop with this nonsense about not drafting Kaminsky because what we need, right now, is a veteran PF? It's beneath you...just say you don't like the man because, there's absolutely nothing wrong with his game and he has time to gel and develop with the rest of the core players. What's Tolliver, if not a veteran? He's not great, but he's serviceable. Kaminsky can bring a complimentary game to Drummond's, whereas Monroe needs someone to compliment his max contract game and that's flat out wrong!

Monroe hasn't been, nor will he be, the answer for us playing PF; wherever he goes that GM is a fool if he's bringing the Moose in (at max money) to play PF instead of center. If we re-sign him to a max contract, in hopes of trading him, "if things don't work out," SVG will cement his legacy as a GM that never got his thinking out the gate. If Phillip wants Monroe in New York, fine, but I'm willing to bet, it's not as a PF or backup center!

What do you want to do with the draft pick anyway? Burn it on a low percentage gamble? I know all unproven rookies are gambles, but a senior, compared to a freshman, is a high percentage gamble, particularly this senior with the credentials he's bringing to the next level. I fully expect to be ripped for the statements I've just made, so come on with it.

No, I'm dreaming about your nasty ass post! Explain that ridiculous stuff away, and for once stick to the subject, you weren't just wrong, you lied about my position, and proceeded to talk smack based on that lie!

Yes, you're also lying that you don't care if others have a different opinion, you're flat out lying!

I just proved it with that nasty response out of nowhere when I never said a cross word to you, and to hear you attempt to cover that sh!t up is sickening!

You want to be a jerk, fine, just don't go around lying about that too! You weren't even big enough to just say "I made a mistake" and move on!

No, you had to come back with all of that weak stuff and try to play innocent... WOW!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next