Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+8
deusXango
Sebastian
Sparma
WTF
lemonpen
Murph
Oracle
Go Stones!
12 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Monroe's financial break even point

Post  WTF Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Sparma wrote:I was reading a story suggesting that with the market quiet on Monroe, the team can sign him for 10 to 12 mil [for 5 years].

It's possible the team will win out by being waiting out the market; it's also true that the lower the offer is for Monroe to consider, the more likely he'll sign the qualifying offer of 5.4 mil.

Let's say Monroe signed with the Pistons for 10 mil and 5 years for 50 mil.  The financial break even point for Monroe would be signing the qo, then signing a four year deal (with a fitting team) for 11.15.  He'll easily get that and more, although there's the injury worry this year.

More realistic would be him signing the rumored 5 year, 60 mil deal.  The break even point for him would be signing the qo, then signing a 4 year, 11.6 mil per year deal.  Again, that doesn't seem out of reach at all.

Given the numbers I've heard bandied about, it doesn't seem like money will decide whether he signs a lowball Detroit offer or opts for the qo.  It will be really important how he weighs the injury risk this year against landing on a team where he can play his natural position.

If Detroit wants the money to be decisive, they'll need to bump their (60/5) offer considerably.

What may turn out to be decisive is that the NBA salary cap is supposed to go way up in two years, as reflected by LeBron's two year deal.  I could see Monroe going for a 2 year, 14/15 mil per, deal, protecting his health, his short term finances, and getting him back on the (richer) market as a young man.

Team loses if Moose sign any kind of deal at this point. My gut has always told me from the very beginning that SVG really don't see Moose fitting so the best thing would be a sign and trade for what he needs.  I think extending that offer was a mistake because I'm not sure other teams were willing to go that high thus SVG might have set a price no team is interested in offering.  

Moose has already put himself on the short end of this situation but at least he knows what he real value is now.  I could go for Moose getting a 2 year deal but not at 14/15 mil per. If he's going to bye more time it's more like 10/12 and if that's not good enough let him sign the QO.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Monroe's financial break even point

Post  Sparma Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:51 pm

I was reading a story suggesting that with the market quiet on Monroe, the team can sign him for 10 to 12 mil [for 5 years].

It's possible the team will win out by being waiting out the market; it's also true that the lower the offer is for Monroe to consider, the more likely he'll sign the qualifying offer of 5.4 mil.

Let's say Monroe signed with the Pistons for 10 mil and 5 years for 50 mil. The financial break even point for Monroe would be signing the qo, then signing a four year deal (with a fitting team) for 11.15. He'll easily get that and more, although there's the injury worry this year.

More realistic would be him signing the rumored 5 year, 60 mil deal. The break even point for him would be signing the qo, then signing a 4 year, 11.6 mil per year deal. Again, that doesn't seem out of reach at all.

Given the numbers I've heard bandied about, it doesn't seem like money will decide whether he signs a lowball Detroit offer or opts for the qo. It will be really important how he weighs the injury risk this year against landing on a team where he can play his natural position.

If Detroit wants the money to be decisive, they'll need to bump their (60/5) offer considerably.

What may turn out to be decisive is that the NBA salary cap is supposed to go way up in two years, as reflected by LeBron's two year deal. I could see Monroe going for a 2 year, 14/15 mil per, deal, protecting his health, his short term finances, and getting him back on the (richer) market as a young man.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty FYI Recieved

Post  WTF Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Oracle wrote:
http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2014/7/16/5904629/2014-nba-free-agents-lance-stephenson-to-charlotte wrote:Stephenson's production suggests a star in the making, and he's still only twenty-three years old; he won't even have reached his prime by the time the Hornets have the opportunity to pick up his option or not, and at nine million per season, it's an almost unbelievable bargain if he sustains a similar level of play.

While the Pistons were never rumored to be in the market for Stephenson, it's easy to understand why a small contingent of fans coveted him. Since Grant Hill, the Pistons haven't had a true slasher that made his living getting into the paint (sorry, Rodney Stuckey). Stephenson isn't Hill to be sure, but he excels at getting to and finishing at the rim better than any Pistons since Hill. He's a good enough three-point shooter that his shot has to be respected, and while he's definitely not a pass-first player, he's improved his assist rate while decreasing his turnover rate, all while playing an increasing role in Indiana's offense.

I'm not a fan of the term "shot creator," but Stephenson is that. Via stats.nba.com, Stephenson scored over fifty-three percent of his points in the paint last season, and sixty-seven percent of his made two-point field goals were unassisted. For some context, Jodie Meeks logged thirty-five and twenty-six percent respectively, and Rodney Stuckey put up forty-five percent and sixty percent.

Kind of confirm that again SVG wanted a shooter and not a Slasher.  Plus isn't that what we're hoping our last year #8 pick becomes better at he is a scorer and if his play at SL is a hopeful sign then we really didn't need Stephenson.  lol 

Somewhere this morning I could have sworn I read Detroit was one of the team that looked at Stephenson as well. I could be wrong or missed read.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty The skinny on the skinny

Post  deusXango Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:13 pm

WISEFAN wrote:LS - 35.5 min - 13.8pts , 7.2reb, 4.6ast FG% 49.1 3FG% 35.2 (You could like Lance Assist and Rebound stats)
RS - 26.5 min - 13.9pts, 2.3reb, 2.1ast FG% 43.6 3FG% 27.3 (You could like Stuckey has similar numbers in fewer min)
JM - 33.2 min - 15.7pts, 2.5reb, 1.8ast FG% 46.3 3FG% 40.1 (You have to like that Meeks shoots 40% beyond the arc)

Defensively I don't think anyone outshines the others.

Wise, don't overlook the fact that Stuckey has the lowest FG% of the three so in order for him to have similar scoring numbers, they had to come from the line; FT's are points scored off the clock, therefore the fewer minutes played are skewed numbers. That's the result of "a bulldog charging the rim."  lol

Stephenson is a far better defender of the three!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Oracle

Post  WTF Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:04 pm

Oracle wrote:Ok, I won't press any further, but this like other things shows SVG's rookie status.

1. He got totally out maneuvered by Sacto in the attempted Josh trade!

2. He tried to strike back, but fumbled the Thomas offer, his 1st move

3. He panicked and did the Jodi Meeks move(costly mistake), who he claimed was his #1 target, but turned out to be the 3rd thing he did!

He's just getting out played in general and winding up with a convention of scrubs and washed up characters.

On a better note, he does seem to be winning the Monroe sweepstakes(if that turns out to be a win), but I agree with you that he needs to take the 60M offer off the table for something less!

Look, Monroe tried, and now he has to pay for the trouble he put us through!

Always got to sneak in the last word!  lol 

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Wise, FYI

Post  Oracle Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:58 pm

http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2014/7/16/5904629/2014-nba-free-agents-lance-stephenson-to-charlotte wrote:Stephenson's production suggests a star in the making, and he's still only twenty-three years old; he won't even have reached his prime by the time the Hornets have the opportunity to pick up his option or not, and at nine million per season, it's an almost unbelievable bargain if he sustains a similar level of play.

While the Pistons were never rumored to be in the market for Stephenson, it's easy to understand why a small contingent of fans coveted him. Since Grant Hill, the Pistons haven't had a true slasher that made his living getting into the paint (sorry, Rodney Stuckey). Stephenson isn't Hill to be sure, but he excels at getting to and finishing at the rim better than any Pistons since Hill. He's a good enough three-point shooter that his shot has to be respected, and while he's definitely not a pass-first player, he's improved his assist rate while decreasing his turnover rate, all while playing an increasing role in Indiana's offense.

I'm not a fan of the term "shot creator," but Stephenson is that. Via stats.nba.com, Stephenson scored over fifty-three percent of his points in the paint last season, and sixty-seven percent of his made two-point field goals were unassisted. For some context, Jodie Meeks logged thirty-five and twenty-six percent respectively, and Rodney Stuckey put up forty-five percent and sixty percent.

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Wise

Post  Oracle Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:53 pm

Ok, I won't press any further, but this like other things shows SVG's rookie status.

1. He got totally out maneuvered by Sacto in the attempted Josh trade!

2. He tried to strike back, but fumbled the Thomas offer, his 1st move

3. He panicked and did the Jodi Meeks move(costly mistake), who he claimed was his #1 target, but turned out to be the 3rd thing he did!

He's just getting out played in general and winding up with a convention of scrubs and washed up characters.

On a better note, he does seem to be winning the Monroe sweepstakes(if that turns out to be a win), but I agree with you that he needs to take the 60M offer off the table for something less!

Look, Monroe tried, and now he has to pay for the trouble he put us through!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Damn Skippy That's My Answer

Post  WTF Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:42 pm

Oracle wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:
Oracle wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:LS - 35.5 min - 13.8pts , 7.2reb, 4.6ast FG% 49.1 3FG% 35.2 (You could like Lance Assist and Rebound stats)
RS - 26.5 min - 13.9pts, 2.3reb, 2.1ast FG% 43.6 3FG% 27.3 (You could like Stuckey has similar numbers in fewer min)
JM - 33.2 min - 15.7pts, 2.5reb, 1.8ast FG% 46.3 3FG% 40.1 (You have to like that Meeks shoots 40% beyond the arc)

3 years at 27M??? WTF???

1. Lance outshines them both defensively, and it isn't even close. Who did lance guard vs the other two?
2. Do you compare high school players to nba players? Lance played at the highest level possible in the nba, the other two played chump ball and lost doing it!
3. Compare number of playoff games...
4. Compare number of conference finals

I'm not saying that we should have gone after him, but at that price it's stupid that we didn't!

BTW, your analysis of this goes counter to the line you normally use... odd!

No need to compare those numbers because Lance didn't drag Indy on his back to the playoff or conference finals.  Basically he guarded every SG that Meeks and Stuckey did in the NBA. Did he really guard Lebron  lol 

Come on Wise, it's WIDELY known that Lance ws about the ONLY Pacer showing some heart and fight, but that's just picking one simple thing, when I presented you with FIVE!

Can you even come close to backing up that faulty analysis  lol

I'm not disputing any of your five points but the analysis is simple, Lance obviously doesn't fit what SVG has in mind or perhaps SVG was certain Lance would take the long term deal the Pacers offered him who knows.  Clearly at the end of the day Charlotte got a damn good deal no doubt, but my point of showing those stats is to simply say it must have had everything to do with what SVG think will fit and work.  

BTW had Lance been on either the Lakers or Pistons in his short career he would be a loser too  lol
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Oracle, what has happen to OUR Pals ...

Post  Oracle Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:31 pm

I don't know, maybe all these years of losing makes it hard to recognize real players and good deals!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty That's your answer?

Post  Oracle Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:29 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
Oracle wrote:

3 years at 27M??? WTF???

1. Lance outshines them both defensively, and it isn't even close. Who did lance guard vs the other two?
2. Do you compare high school players to nba players? Lance played at the highest level possible in the nba, the other two played chump ball and lost doing it!

I'm not saying that we should have gone after him, but at that price it's stupid that we didn't!

No need to compare those numbers because Lance didn't drag Indy on his back to the playoff or conference finals.  Basically he guarded every SG that Meeks and Stuckey did in the NBA. Did he really guard Lebron  lol 

Come on Wise, it's WIDELY known that Lance ws about the ONLY Pacer showing some heart and fight, but that's just picking one simple thing, when I presented you with FIVE!

Can you even come close to backing up that faulty analysis  lol
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty I Ain't Laughing

Post  WTF Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:23 pm

Oracle wrote:

3 years at 27M??? WTF???

I'm not saying that we should have gone after him, but at that price it's stupid that we didn't! My understanding is that SVG did take a look at Stephenson

BTW, your analysis of this goes counter to the line you normally use... odd! I'm thinking outside the box today

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Oracle, what has happen to OUR Pals ...

Post  Sebastian Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:20 pm

Oracle wrote:

3 years at 27M??? WTF???

Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Wise: This is a joke... right?

Post  Oracle Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:10 pm

3 years at 27M??? WTF???

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Wise

Post  Sebastian Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:32 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
Sebastian wrote:

This strategy of have nine guys on a twelve man roster shooting threes from the arc is not going to work. It looks like WE will be stuck with Moose, who doesn't shoot threes; Dre Drummond, who also doesn't shoot threes; and Josh, who will not be allowed to shoot threes, is a recipe for disaster; and 9 other gusy jacking up threes.

Like the great philosopher Sir Charles is famous for saying: If you live by the three, you will damn sure die by the three. (I added the damn sure part.)

A well balanced offense must also have guys, who can also play a mid-range game and get to the foul line. Getting to the line allows for US to set OUR defense and most of all it creates the opportunity to get the opponents in foul trouble, causing them to make adjustments.

Yeah, you can mark me down for not liking the direction that SVG is taking OUR Pistons.

You're still over reacting because you're making an insane assumption that the plan is just to jack up threes when all these newly acquire players are capable of scoring multiple ways.  The plan is to open up the floor so our big guys can be more effective in the paint don't act like you don't know this already I'm just shocked that you're that unhappy because things didn't go as you wanted them to.  First you're pissed that neither Zeke or Laimbeer were considered so you automatically been looking to dislike SVG no matter what.  Then SVG doesn't consider Stuckey you hate that so Meeks gets hated on for no real reason, SVG doesn't sign some glorified FA so he's not doing a good job, SVG selects Dinwiddie so you say that was bad really a second round pick and you act as if he just drafted Darko with the #2 overall pick,  Butlers old and finished so that sucks though his stats were better than any sub we had at SF, you don't really care for Augustin.  Really everything SVG does is wrong?  

Sebastian you're choosing to make yourself miserable about everything for no reason at all you should at least be happy that we're not dealing with Joe dumbass and that things are finally different.

BTW if you're going to quote a player at least quote one that has a championship  lol

You are a mind reader and reader of my posts, Ole Great One! Cool 
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty But, Sebastian...

Post  WTF Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:16 pm

Sebastian wrote:

This strategy of have nine guys on a twelve man roster shooting threes from the arc is not going to work. It looks like WE will be stuck with Moose, who doesn't shoot threes; Dre Drummond, who also doesn't shoot threes; and Josh, who will not be allowed to shoot threes, is a recipe for disaster; and 9 other gusy jacking up threes.

Like the great philosopher Sir Charles is famous for saying: If you live by the three, you will damn sure die by the three. (I added the damn sure part.)

A well balanced offense must also have guys, who can also play a mid-range game and get to the foul line. Getting to the line allows for US to set OUR defense and most of all it creates the opportunity to get the opponents in foul trouble, causing them to make adjustments.

Yeah, you can mark me down for not liking the direction that SVG is taking OUR Pistons.

You're still over reacting because you're making an insane assumption that the plan is just to jack up threes when all these newly acquire players are capable of scoring multiple ways.  The plan is to open up the floor so our big guys can be more effective in the paint don't act like you don't know this already I'm just shocked that you're that unhappy because things didn't go as you wanted them to.  First you're pissed that neither Zeke or Laimbeer were considered so you automatically been looking to dislike SVG no matter what.  Then SVG doesn't consider Stuckey you hate that so Meeks gets hated on for no real reason, SVG doesn't sign some glorified FA so he's not doing a good job, SVG selects Dinwiddie so you say that was bad really a second round pick and you act as if he just drafted Darko with the #2 overall pick,  Butlers old and finished so that sucks though his stats were better than any sub we had at SF, you don't really care for Augustin.  Really everything SVG does is wrong?  

Sebastian you're choosing to make yourself miserable about everything for no reason at all you should at least be happy that we're not dealing with Joe dumbass and that things are finally different.

BTW if you're going to quote a player at least quote one that has a championship  lol
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty But, Wise ...

Post  Sebastian Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:56 pm

Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty The Skinny

Post  WTF Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:09 pm

LS - 35.5 min - 13.8pts , 7.2reb, 4.6ast FG% 49.1 3FG% 35.2 (You could like Lance Assist and Rebound stats)

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Oh My! Stuckey, Meeks. Stephenson

Post  WTF Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:45 am

Sebastian wrote:Pistons Pals: Help me to understand something, because for the life of me I am not getting why the Pacers have not or will not match a relatively inexpensive contract of which the final year is a team option.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/234325/Lance-Stephenson-Agrees-To-Three-Year-$275M-Deal-With-Hornets

The article mentions that OUR Pistons even were in negotiations with Stephenson and his agent early on the process, probably when short, fat ass SVG was sniffing behind F@ckin' Jodie Meeks, but were unable to present an offer that was attractive enough.  I told you guys that WE should had not went after F@ckin' Jodie Meeks on day one of Free Agency.

The Hornets have gotten Stephenson for peanuts.

Damn!

Sebastian, What's the difference? Really not that much other than Stuckey and Stephenson doesn't necessarily fit what he's doing. But really how far apart are they production wise? Very Little!!!!

Might as well stop whining about Stuckey lol  The first thing I thought after hearing the Stephenson deal was for 7M more than we offered Meeks we could have had Stephenson and then I realized Stephenson doesn't necessarily fit.

Sebastian I think your over-reacting for you not to like anything SVG has done to date is just strange. You're doing this without even giving it a chance to see if it will work out or not.

Other than Stephenson getting over hyped by his antics and being on a playoff team what has he done that Stuckey or Meeks hasn't when you compare their stats? Really not much difference is it? Except the one thing you all starting to knock SVG for doing which is strange considering it's been an issue for some time now and that's SVG addressing 3pt shooting. That is something Meeks does better than both Stephenson and Stuckey but you despise SVG for addressing a team need.

I'm sure if SVG wanted a bulldog attacking the rim drawing fouls he would have kept Stuckey, if SVG needed antics and comedy he would have gotten Stephenson, stop killing this guy for addressing a need because you don't like a player  tb 
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Lance Stephenson Agrees To Three-Year, $27.5M Deal With Hornets

Post  Sebastian Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:17 am

Pistons Pals: Help me to understand something, because for the life of me I am not getting why the Pacers have not or will not match a relatively inexpensive contract of which the final year is a team option.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/234325/Lance-Stephenson-Agrees-To-Three-Year-$275M-Deal-With-Hornets

The article mentions that OUR Pistons even were in negotiations with Stephenson and his agent early on the process, probably when short, fat ass SVG was sniffing behind F@ckin' Jodie Meeks, but were unable to present an offer that was attractive enough. I told you guys that WE should had not went after F@ckin' Jodie Meeks on day one of Free Agency.

The Hornets have gotten Stephenson for peanuts.

Damn!
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Tick, tick, tick, tick

Post  lemonpen Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:12 am

Oracle wrote:Boozer is only 32... anybody interested???

Bulls use amnesty clause to cut Boozer

BTW, the Lakers will NOT be making any offers for Monroe, they're done for the FA season!

IMO, that means that it's dry gulch time for Monroe and SVG is in the cat birds seat!

Patience is a beautiful thing. You gotta love how the free market system sets the going rate.
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Media Needs To Drop This Story Because It's Not A Story

Post  WTF Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:12 am

"I hope I didn't hurt anybody's feelings and I hope there's no hard feelings there, because I had a great time in Houston. I created a lot of memories there and have nothing but love and respect for the organization, the coaching staff and my teammates. But it's just offensive when they're publicly saying they don't have a third star and they're going after a third star when I was right there in front of them."

They need to get off this kid and stop making a big deal about his comments, okay he has every right to feel slighted.  Certainly he made out like a fat cat in the end but it doesn't change the fact that after the season he had that he could feel a little slighted.  In fairness to Houston Parson isn't a Lebron or a Carmelo so he shouldn't be to upset with them.

IMO Houston played this all wrong not necessarily in their thinking but not openly communicating their intentions with Parson.  Communication is key but organizations have this bad habit of wanting to play everything close to the vest.  I think had they've been openly honest about things Parson wouldn't have inked that deal so early on.  But Houston was making a hard press to get guys that play your position that you're no way in hell are going to start ahead of ever and then place him on an island without communicating with him.

Last edited by WISEFAN on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Fan Base

Post  WTF Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:33 am

OMG! This is why the NBA is such crap.

Carlos Gaither · Top Commenter · Works at State of Michigan
When will the pistons sign playets that people have heard of?
Reply · Like· 1 · 6 hours ago

Forget that this clown is a Top Commenter how in the hell can you call yourself a fan and have little or no knowledge of the 3 players the Pistons just signed? The sad thing is that it's these types of clowns the league caters to  facepalm 
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Boozer

Post  WTF Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:15 am

My Guess is Boozer will end up either in New York or Miami though the Pacer been mentioned as a potential landing spot. I wouldn't mind having him on the Pistons though but we don't have the loot to get in on the bidding.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Boooooooooooooozer

Post  Oracle Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:45 am

Boozer is only 32... anybody interested???

Bulls use amnesty clause to cut Boozer

BTW, the Lakers will NOT be making any offers for Monroe, they're done for the FA season!

IMO, that means that it's dry gulch time for Monroe and SVG is in the cat birds seat!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Three things that shocked and scared me last season... and stuff!

Post  Oracle Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:29 am

1. How bad a defensive team we were, and
2. How poorly we shot from the perimeter
3. how poorly we shot FT's, especially those other than the bigs

IMO, the shooting and FT's should already be addressed by the new acquisitions, leaving the scary part, the defense to be addressed.

Outside of Monroe, I think everybody else can/should make significant strides. Drummond will be better, but getting Josh back to his natural position should also get back the great defense we've seen from him his whole career!

Augustin is a better defender than Jennings, but the competition should force Jennings to not only improve on defense, but force him to get better at playmaking!

I will be shocked if Augustin doesn't beat Jennings out for the starting position by the all star break, unless Jennings responds much greater than I think he's capable of!

Look for Meeks to initially beat out KCP! SVG didn't make him our #1 priority to have him come off the bench to a 2nd year player unless KCP suddenly becomes Kobe or Jordan!

I must confess that this holdout by Moose has soured me a bit, and now I'm at the point of moving on from him! IMO, he's never going to be able to shoot well from the perimeter and his defense can improve, but not to contender levels any time soon.

In short, he's a very nice big man with a future as a center, but unfortunately, that position is filled here for the next 10 years!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 35 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next