Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+11
lemonpen
Sebastian
cool breeze
deusXango
FlyDog
merc
Oracle
Murph
Phil-Good
Grizz2
WTF
15 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty Da Bulls Da Bears I Hate Losing To Chicago Teams!

Post  WTF Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:18 am

I decided to go to sleep thinking this team just had the Bulls number last night, I was wrong again.

Oracle Monroe is soft and often lays down with orther bigs get physical with him and I mention this on several instances already that he tends to shy away from crunch time herorics. I don't think slow is his real problem I can list a ton of slow dominate bigs in NBA History. Monroe should be money our go to guy at crunch but he's Chicken Poop

Knight needs to take this game and bottle it because this would be an effort LB could proud of. I like when his FGs stays under or at 10 attempts.

Frank relied too heavily on his starters in this one a total combined 14 minutes for Charlie and Austin is insane coaching so put this "L" on Frank.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty 28-14 In The 4th Quarter

Post  FlyDog Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:39 am

It's too bad we couldn't take advantage of the fact that Bulls SF Luol Deng, who's been playing close to AllStar level, was sitting this one out. The guy who took his place in the lineup, backup SF Jimmy Butler, went off for 18 and 9. Oh well......
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty Going down in flames ...

Post  Grizz2 Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:17 am

FlyDog wrote:It's too bad we couldn't take advantage of the fact that Bulls SF Luol Deng, who's been playing close to AllStar level, was sitting this one out. The guy who took his place in the lineup, backup SF Jimmy Butler, went off for 18 and 9. Oh well......

Good point Fly .. Deng is one really good player on both sides of the court ... this was not a good loss ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty CV

Post  Grizz2 Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:20 am

WISEFAN wrote:I decided to go to sleep thinking this team just had the Bulls number last night, I was wrong again.

Oracle Monroe is soft and often lays down with orther bigs get physical with him and I mention this on several instances already that he tends to shy away from crunch time herorics. I don't think slow is his real problem I can list a ton of slow dominate bigs in NBA History. Monroe should be money our go to guy at crunch but he's Chicken Poop

Knight needs to take this game and bottle it because this would be an effort LB could proud of. I like when his FGs stays under or at 10 attempts.

Frank relied too heavily on his starters in this one a total combined 14 minutes for Charlie and Austin is insane coaching so put this "L" on Frank.

Cynic ... there is no excuse for for CV to have been on the bench the entire 2nd half .. We needed to stretch the floor ....or the Bulls will come hard at the ball ... and they did it seems ..
.. and Jmax is on the floor for the final shot? .. So Stuckey or Prince can shoot a 3 ball to tie? Good luck with that Coach Frankless ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty Frank is getting some bad press ... and ..

Post  Grizz2 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:16 am

deusXango wrote:
merc wrote:
As Oracle mentioned Bynum is exactly what playoff contenders are looking for (especially the ones that need to cut cost next year)... He'll be 31 next year... could help us land a nice fish.
Excuse me Merc...Oracle, but I thought we were playoff contenders. Bynum has about 3-4 more good years in him, so we might as well benefit from what he has to offer. I like him because he's worked wonders with Drummond (our SUPERstar in waiting), and he makes a good "mini me."
Like Grizz stated, with better coaching this team will take off. As it stands now, we're 5 games from the playoffs, and that's coming off a loss.

DX .. noticing some Piston writers (Goodwill and Mayo and others) are pointing out some of the screw ups of Frank .. all those double digit leads the team has lost .. betting Frank leads the league in that .. So ... Joe is allowing the kid gloves to come off .. Not a good sign for Frank .. I get the feeling if the Pistons DONT make the play-offs .. Frank WILL be fired .. unless they just miss it maybe?! All good news!
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty Should WE Loose the Moose?

Post  Sebastian Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:03 am

Oracle wrote:Ok, I probably shouldn't post this because I'm pissed, but Monroe simply plays scared!

He passes, but late in games, he passes out of FEAR!

It's not a good sign when a player wilts under pressure before he gets to know what pressure really is!

I may feel better about him and Frank later, but right now, we could lose both IMO!

So, Oracle, who should WE attempt to swap Moose for. I say get the Kings on the phone and offer them Moose and Middleton for Cousins. Joe can then let Cousins wear Vinnie's old #15.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Also, WE want have to worry about OUR power forward not demonstrating any power. Cousins isn't afraid that for sure.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty Chicago

Post  Sparma Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Heck of a hustle play by Noah wins the game. Hard to root against a guy working so hard.

Lots of good play by the Pistons. When I tuned in, Stuckey tossed an alley oop to AD, then a creative bounce pass to AD, then a risky by successful cross court heave (think it was to Daye).

Knight pressed the ball alertly upcourt to Singler who scored, then had a beautiful full court run.

Then it all came apart. Lots of reasons, but what struck me is what I see Oracle wrote about: Monroe. The offense was grinding to a halt for various reasons, one of which was that Singler's running was no longer being used. Good shots were becoming scarce. What I noticed at least twice is that Monroe had wide open looks from about 12 feet out. He would hesitate, then pass, and the play would come to nothing. Happened at least once to Maxiell too. I'm confident Monroe will improve as mid-range shooter, but it will take a lot of time. If and when he develops a reliable mid-range shot, lots of good things will happen on O, including the harmony with Drummond.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty CV & Daye

Post  lemonpen Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:43 pm

WISEFAN wrote:I decided to go to sleep thinking this team just had the Bulls number last night, I was wrong again.

Each guy put himself out of the game.
CV committed some pretty dumb fouls in a short time span. Charlie's O has cooled off from a decent December.
Austin might find a return to longer PT if he would toughen up. Can't blame LF when dude properly blocks out smaller guys and still gives up the rebound. Also, aside from 1 hot shootin week during the holidays Daye has reverted back to circa 2012 (25% from the field).

Last edited by lemonpen on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty APB: #10 Discovered MIA

Post  lemonpen Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:51 pm

Oracle wrote:
merc wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

This adjustment is going to be difficult to impossible for Monroe!

Here are the problems I've noticed.

1. Monroe doesn't have an outside shot! He doesn't have the confidence to shoot a WIDE open jumper from the free throw line, and a PF is going to have to nail those with regularity!

2. Monroe is slower than Daye, and twice as ackward! Yeah he has some moves, but they work best about 3-5 feet from the basket. Push him out beyond 5 feet, and he's more likely to shoot an air ball than score.

3. I wanted to give him a pass because he's learning a new position, but I can't give him a pass if he gets scared in crunch time! Knight may make mistakes, but in crunch time he drives and scores, and in the fading seconds he grabs a rebound to give Stuckey a chance at going to overtime! You can't play scared and be a core piece!

These are all RED flags, not because it's happening, but that it's happening regularly and some of these problems are very difficult to learn(like being slow).

Monroe's 4th qtr disappearance was a little disturbing given his sucess against Noah over the prior 3 quarters. It's one thing to have no success, but a Moose of a different color to make no effort toward entering the fray.
On the Development Side: I'm kinda glad his mid-range shooting weakness is so glaring cause it's an easy thing to improve over one summer. I believe Moose becomes an All Star when his 16 footer becomes money. It'll raise his confidence also.
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty AD

Post  lemonpen Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:04 pm

I hope someone is working with AD everyday teaching real offense. 3-4 Alley Opps a game is great but as a starter he/we will eventually need a few reliable self created opportunities around the basket.

Note: It was announced during last nights broadcast that the kid recently weighed in at a whopping 297 pounds. MAN !!!!
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  lemonpen Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Sebastian wrote:
Oracle wrote:Ok, I probably shouldn't post this because I'm pissed, but Monroe simply plays scared!

It's not a good sign when a player wilts under pressure before he gets to know what pressure really is!

I may feel better about him and Frank later, but right now, we could lose both IMO!

So, Oracle, who should WE attempt to swap Moose for. I say get the Kings on the phone and offer them Moose and Middleton for Cousins. Joe can then let Cousins wear Vinnie's old #15.

Also, WE want have to worry about OUR power forward not demonstrating any power. Cousins isn't afraid that for sure.

Screw that !!!!!! Shocked

15 is my number. party
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty Amusing

Post  lemonpen Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:19 pm

From Yahoo Sports
"Phoenix Suns center Jermaine O'Neal and general manager Lance Blanks engaged in a blistering, expletive-laced confrontation in the coach's office on Monday, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

"It was really bad," one Suns source said Tuesday afternoon.

The confrontation happened after interim coach Lindsey Hunter's first practice and unfolded within earshot of several Suns players in the locker room, sources said. Initially, O'Neal had expressed disappointment that his veteran stature hadn't dictated the front office turning to him for counsel in the recent coaching change, a league source told Y! Sports. When O'Neal kept challenging Blanks, the discussion started to become an argument and ultimately a screaming match."

Readers comments:
Tairy Hesticles - J O'Neil is still in the NBA????????

Timothy S - O'Neil needs to learn how to write his name because soon the only thing he'll be doing is signing autograph's at card shows......

John - "Yeah, let me clear this with my back-up center and I'll get back to you, Lindsey! Will that be OK?".

John - Yeah, that's what all the top GM's do before making a coaching change, check with their over-the-hill back-up centers to get their blessing!

Peanut Noir - I'd be unhappy too if I played for the Suns. Jerry Colangelo, Suns nation turns its lonely eyes to you...
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty Excuse me Mr G.Monroe. You lost your balls last night or what?

Post  Phil-Good Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:10 pm

Moose I hate to say this but you were looking like A SCARY Lil BITCH last night...

Sorry bro! I know you not A NUMBER 1 Guy but you A #2 Man for-Sure!!!

This young team is improving really fast and we need you to be A really special # 2 man. I hope you learn from that 4th Qtr. It was one of the worst of your young career.

If somebody beat you let them do it. Moose Beat himself last night by being afraid of the moment.

Bounce back from that.... Mad respect but I have to give the responsibility of the L directly on Moose.

He has to do better... tb
Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

Post  cool breeze Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:28 pm

lemonpen wrote:
Oracle wrote:
merc wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

This adjustment is going to be difficult to impossible for Monroe!

Here are the problems I've noticed.

1. Monroe doesn't have an outside shot! He doesn't have the confidence to shoot a WIDE open jumper from the free throw line, and a PF is going to have to nail those with regularity!

2. Monroe is slower than Daye, and twice as ackward! Yeah he has some moves, but they work best about 3-5 feet from the basket. Push him out beyond 5 feet, and he's more likely to shoot an air ball than score.

3. I wanted to give him a pass because he's learning a new position, but I can't give him a pass if he gets scared in crunch time! Knight may make mistakes, but in crunch time he drives and scores, and in the fading seconds he grabs a rebound to give Stuckey a chance at going to overtime! You can't play scared and be a core piece!

These are all RED flags, not because it's happening, but that it's happening regularly and some of these problems are very difficult to learn(like being slow).

Monroe's 4th qtr disappearance was a little disturbing given his sucess against Noah over the prior 3 quarters. It's one thing to have no success, but a Moose of a different color to make no effort toward entering the fray.
On the Development Side: I'm kinda glad his mid-range shooting weakness is so glaring cause it's an easy thing to improve over one summer. I believe Moose becomes an All Star when his 16 footer becomes money. It'll raise his confidence also.

Lemonpen everything you have said about Monroe was true. I will add one other gig on Monroe. He often stops playing defense after the opposing team has released a shot. This happened at the end when the refs didn't make the right call when Noah tried to save a ball going out of bounds. It sure looked like the ball bounced out of bounds and the ref should have reviewed that play. However, you should never stop playing and Monroe did just that and often does it. He tried to block a baseline shot and didn't run back to protect the paint allowing the drive. Also, Stuckey was knocked down but didn't get up quickly to get his ass back to playing defense in that critical few seconds left in the game. Detroit should have had the ball with 7 seconds with the score tied and those two players made it easy when the call went the wrong way for Detroit.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty CV & Daye

Post  WTF Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:48 pm

lemonpen wrote:

Each guy put himself out of the game.
CV committed some pretty dumb fouls in a short time span. Charlie's O has cooled off from a decent December.
Austin might find a return to longer PT if he would toughen up. Can't blame LF when dude properly blocks out smaller guys and still gives up the rebound. Also, aside from 1 hot shootin week during the holidays Daye has reverted back to circa 2012 (25% from the field).

Yeah 3 fouls in 5 minutes is much but that happens to the best of players, last I count you get 6. From an offensive stand point you have Charlie in that game with 3.7 seconds down by three matter of fact you have all your long range shooters on the court at that point. Team had 22 PF I'm sure half of them were dumb fouls Very Happy Just Saying. His shooting % hasn't really been down his attempts are and so are his minutes. This is true with both Charlie and Daye looking at the stats from the last 4 games
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty This Is Why It's Hard To Stay A Fan Of The NBA

Post  WTF Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:56 pm

lemonpen wrote:From Yahoo Sports
"Phoenix Suns center Jermaine O'Neal and general manager Lance Blanks engaged in a blistering, expletive-laced confrontation in the coach's office on Monday, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

"It was really bad," one Suns source said Tuesday afternoon.

The confrontation happened after interim coach Lindsey Hunter's first practice and unfolded within earshot of several Suns players in the locker room, sources said. Initially, O'Neal had expressed disappointment that his veteran stature hadn't dictated the front office turning to him for counsel in the recent coaching change, a league source told Y! Sports. When O'Neal kept challenging Blanks, the discussion started to become an argument and ultimately a screaming match."

Readers comments:
Tairy Hesticles - J O'Neil is still in the NBA????????

Timothy S - O'Neil needs to learn how to write his name because soon the only thing he'll be doing is signing autograph's at card shows......

John - "Yeah, let me clear this with my back-up center and I'll get back to you, Lindsey! Will that be OK?".

John - Yeah, that's what all the top GM's do before making a coaching change, check with their over-the-hill back-up centers to get their blessing!

Peanut Noir - I'd be unhappy too if I played for the Suns. Jerry Colangelo, Suns nation turns its lonely eyes to you...

lemonpen this is pass amusing and bordering on stupid. O'Neal hasn't been effective in 7 seasons
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty If you can take something positive from this loss then ....

Post  cool breeze Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:59 pm

My thought last night was that it was a fluke that Chicago was able to pull out that win. How many years have we been waiting to see a Piston team that competitive against a good team on their home floor? Lemonpen pointed out flaws in Monroe's game and I joined in. However, I believe this is all part of the growing process. Chicago has a team that is built to last maybe two more years unless they somehow get some lucky trades or draft picks. Detroit is on the way up. Monroe can make that easy 10 foot shot with more practice. If you take out the fact that Will Bynum had his lunch handed to him by Robinson, Monroe failing to take wide open shots at the foul line, failure to secure weak side rebounds allowing second chance attempts at critical moments, and just bonehead mental lapses on defense with players watching instead of playing, Detroit would have won that game by a wide margin.

Something that would help this team during crunch time is more movement and better spacing. The coaching staff needs to create some designed plays for both Singler and Stuckey whoever is in the game and especially during the important moments of the game. We watched this team just stand around and force Prince to make something happen. Maxiell needs to be running around setting some screens if he is in the game and other players who do not have the ball and are on the opposite side of the ball have to do more than stand and watch. Stuckey should be much more active but to make that happen, he needs help with screens to free him up.

Singler and Knight played strong ball games. After Robinson ate up Bynum, Knight came in and the first thing he did was block Robinson's shot. Robinson really cooled off after that moment. Singler played great defense all night and I don't think he missed a shot attempt. He just doesn't get to touch the ball much on offense again because there is not enough movement by all players.

Everything that went wrong last night can be corrected except for the problems with the 2nd units approach to defense. I think the current 2nd unit group of players will always struggle playing adequate defense. Good teams will take advantage like they did last night. Detroit needs a better player who is defensive minded to lead the 2nd unit and that player should be D. Collision or someone like him who is young like the core players on this team.

The thing I watch for is the energy, hard work and smart team play and I have seen a lot of that this season from our team. It is clear that this group of Piston players are starting to believe that they are as good if not better than a lot of NBA teams right now and they know that they can get a lot better. The coaching staff is getting better as well. Against Orlando, Frank used Prince to start out guarding Affalo and Singler did a great job on him as the game progressed. Also, out of bounds plays created by Frank after time outs have resulted in great execution and points. Our Pistons are now fun to watch almost every night.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty I'll Do It Sebastian Without Blinking

Post  WTF Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Sebastian wrote:

Not because I think Cousins would be any matter in crunch time but it would be from a lack of trying. Monroe plays HOT POTATOE in those moments. If anyone really paying attentent that's how most of his TO's occur during games because he's soft like puddin
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty Wise......

Post  FlyDog Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Getting ready to watch your boy Trey Burke. UM/ Purdue on ESPN @ 7:00. Should be fun!
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty Speaking the Truth ..

Post  Grizz2 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:44 pm

cool breeze wrote:My thought last night was that it was a fluke that Chicago was able to pull out that win. How many years have we been waiting to see a Piston team that competitive against a good team on their home floor? Lemonpen pointed out flaws in Monroe's game and I joined in. However, I believe this is all part of the growing process. Chicago has a team that is built to last maybe two more years unless they somehow get some lucky trades or draft picks. Detroit is on the way up. Monroe can make that easy 10 foot shot with more practice. If you take out the fact that Will Bynum had his lunch handed to him by Robinson, Monroe failing to take wide open shots at the foul line, failure to secure weak side rebounds allowing second chance attempts at critical moments, and just bonehead mental lapses on defense with players watching instead of playing, Detroit would have won that game by a wide margin.

Something that would help this team during crunch time is more movement and better spacing. The coaching staff needs to create some designed plays for both Singler and Stuckey whoever is in the game and especially during the important moments of the game. We watched this team just stand around and force Prince to make something happen. Maxiell needs to be running around setting some screens if he is in the game and other players who do not have the ball and are on the opposite side of the ball have to do more than stand and watch. Stuckey should be much more active but to make that happen, he needs help with screens to free him up.

Singler and Knight played strong ball games. After Robinson ate up Bynum, Knight came in and the first thing he did was block Robinson's shot. Robinson really cooled off after that moment. Singler played great defense all night and I don't think he missed a shot attempt. He just doesn't get to touch the ball much on offense again because there is not enough movement by all players.

Everything that went wrong last night can be corrected except for the problems with the 2nd units approach to defense. I think the current 2nd unit group of players will always struggle playing adequate defense. Good teams will take advantage like they did last night. Detroit needs a better player who is defensive minded to lead the 2nd unit and that player should be D. Collision or someone like him who is young like the core players on this team.

The thing I watch for is the energy, hard work and smart team play and I have seen a lot of that this season from our team. It is clear that this group of Piston players are starting to believe that they are as good if not better than a lot of NBA teams right now and they know that they can get a lot better. The coaching staff is getting better as well. Against Orlando, Frank used Prince to start out guarding Affalo and Singler did a great job on him as the game progressed. Also, out of bounds plays created by Frank after time outs have resulted in great execution and points. Our Pistons are now fun to watch almost every night.

Cool Breeze .. Very strong post ... Monroe will be fine with better coaching in game and in practice ... Spacing has OFTEN BEEN LOUSY on the offense .. especially 4th quarter ... Anyone want to dispute that? Sure if you are a 7 year vet ... you can deal with that .. But both Knight and Monroe are young guns learning their trade .. and having a head coach who JUST WONT put a shooter on the first unit to space out the floor is hurting the team ... CV and Daye . .OR Singler OR Bynum has to fill that role ... Until this gets addressed .. we wont win many close games until we get 1 more outside shooter on the first unit ... It is a serious defect ... Frank gets tunnel vision in the 4th quarter and the other team gangs up on what we are doing because Frank limits the offensive options by whom he places on the court (JMAX, for example)

Glad to hear Knight came in and shut down Robinson .. You are right the 2nd unit has defensive problems .. except for Drummond, they would not have had the success they have had defensive-wise ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty So What Do You Think Fly?

Post  WTF Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:06 pm

FlyDog wrote:Getting ready to watch your boy Trey Burke. UM/ Purdue on ESPN @ 7:00. Should be fun!

Man I love watching this kid play. I have watched all 19 games and the announcers just rave about this kid and many are tagging him best player in the country. I have yet to hear anyone be critical of his game to date. I'm completely sold on this kid having a great pro career. And yes I would take him over Knight any day of the week
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty No Sh!tting Me

Post  WTF Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

No Detroit Pistons were named as reserves.

Joakim Noah and Luol Deng were picked from the Bulls, who have stayed in the thick of the Eastern Conference playoff race despite the season-long absence of point guard Derrick Rose. Noah is one of five first-time All-Stars for the East, along with New York’s Tyson Chandler, Indiana’s Paul George, Cleveland’s Kyrie Irving, and Philadelphia’s Jrue Holiday.

@Grizz this is the big difference I talked about between Kyrie and Knight, Kyrie will likely be a All Star his entire career while 3 or 4 years down the road we'll still be talking about Knight improving his game. Trey Burke will be an All Star before Knight......

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty WISE, YOU FORGOT...

Post  deusXango Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:48 am

WISEFAN wrote:
FlyDog wrote:Getting ready to watch your boy Trey Burke. UM/ Purdue on ESPN @ 7:00. Should be fun!

Man I love watching this kid play. I have watched all 19 games and the announcers just rave about this kid and many are tagging him best player in the country. I have yet to hear anyone be critical of his game to date. I'm completely sold on this kid having a great pro career. And yes I would take him over Knight any day of the week
Oracle?

Trey Burke, inch for inch, pound for pound, is the best player in America today...I just got done watching Shabazz Muhammad lead UCLA past Arizona, in an upset, but he didn't strike me as being better than Burke, as good as he is (he's got the national media hyping him though).
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty No All Stars-Unbelievable or Expected?

Post  Sissy1946 Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:07 am

Well who in the Fuk couldn't see that? You mean they didn't pick the Princess or Maxi-Pads? Jeesh, they were starters on this team, picked only by our useless coach, how do ya like us now Frank? Mlt even kne guy. Maxi-Pads starts for no team in the NBA but Detroit, Dumars signed Prince for this year & two more & is promising the Princess he's not putting him on the trade block, Why is that? Oh, I could go to another team & help them says the Princess but maybe I'll feel that way later, until then I want to help this team win, how sickening is that to hear? It would be okay if he didn't stop the flow of the game or keep using those ridiculous Fake Pump's, what the hell are those? And why aren't they shoved back in his face, is he really faking these guys out of their jock?
That's some bad Sh!t Princess, no one wants you here & most would be glad if Joe had the balls to pull the trigger on a trade or givaway that we'd all accept but the Only bad thing about all that is nobody wants neither you or Maxiell, this is unfortunate for us fans because now that means Frank will continually play both of you out there to stink the place up & strangle this team from going forward & not being able to give our other players the experience they should be getting, Frank says Prince & Maxiell plays & the rookies & Jerebko sit their azz's on the bench, so they are getting suffocated in Franks Little Prison & we also know that Joe will do nothing about it either, Or nothing about the trade deadline either even if we have a chance to make the playoffs.
What a selfish bastard as he waits for the summer & saying this is his one priority not even worrying about the trade deadline, by doing this he's going to Fuk up another ephisode of Joe Dumars being Chocolate Covered Jelly-Filled Joe Dumars, again failing to bring in the players we need when he could do something at this trade deadline to help this team give a good effort to make the playoffs.
But ALAS, We all know Joe's Track Record & M.O., the Survey says he will Muck this up to, either by not making a trade to help the team make the playoffs or when the summer comes & he does absolutely nothing or does something but gets taken again by the other teams who knows Joe doesn't play poker very well, we've been through this with him before & now he's back knocking on the door of taking the Pistons to a better place, I sure hope your watching Tom Gores, Jelly-Filled is going to give you all the reasons to FIRE him, so be ready & BE ABLE Sir. Maybe Joe will do an about face & make a trade to help the Pistons make the playoff & still keep his destiny for this summer, that would be a win-win situation. I want to believe him but my gut says Don't.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 26 Empty Michigan Vs. Michigan State?

Post  Sissy1946 Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:31 am

Who's going to win that game! It ought to be a good one. Right now I'm thinking Michigan is going to win, I know the Wolverines lost to Ohio State & State beat them but pound for pound I think Michigan has got the edge right now, let's see now M handles their Next game this weekend. Who Do ya think will win & why. A good Rivalry this year with both of them being damn good.

Last edited by Sissy1946 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next