Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+13
Fennis Dembo
Grizz2
lemonpen
Phil-Good
deusXango
Grizz
merc
Sebastian
cool breeze
Oracle
Murph
frankied
WTF
17 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  merc Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Tay for Devin Harris (exp) works for both teams.
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty A DYNAMIC SF

Post  deusXango Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:15 am

Okay Don, since you don't like Josh White, what about Derrick Williams? Here's a player that has a world of potential, but limited opportunity; what would it take to wrestle him away from the Timberwolves? We've got a team of potentials, but not one of them is superstar material, which is okay, but we can stand an upgrade in the only unsettled position in our starting lineup; SF. D-Williams fits in with the evolving defensive philosophy of the team, and can be a matchup nightmare on offense. Granted, he's not the ball handler that Tayshaun is, but neither does he drag-ass on offense with time consuming backdowns. He's young, athletic, and would fit in well with Monroe and Drummond. Can you see yourself playing with him Don?

Pre-draft I beat the drum for one Mr. Royce White, which wasn't very popular, but in retrospect Joe should have traded that #39 along with a player to move up mid to late first round and took a shot at White. Drummond, White, and English would not have been a bad draft, and I believe that Royce White is a far better player to have on our roster than Khris Middleton. His skill set is so much more diverse and his paint presence is greater, and Middleton is yet to impress me.

Prince, Maggette, Daye, Singler, and Middleton. Quite a collection of SF's. I wonder what Lil' Larry's gonna do with them. I didn't include J.J. because he's my PF, and he'll do just fine there.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty Time to Add A franchise 2 guard to this team

Post  Phil-Good Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:38 am

"Dumars Looking To Bolster Pistons Back-court"

I saw this on the forum About the Kid from Minnesota. Great trade Idea about Williams.

Call Minnesota and see what they would take for him.

But the first call should be to Sacramento. Ty Evans to Detroit for Stuckey, Austin Daye and maybe an ending contract or A future First round pick.

Now Ty Evans would have to agree to A contract extension for around 8 and 9 million A year. NO HIGHER!!! But if his agents says Yes It's ON!
Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty HERE 'YA GO PHILLIP1980BOY

Post  deusXango Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:10 am

ARCHIE GOODWIN: "Regardless of how dedicated Detroit Pistons fans may be to Rodney Stuckey, there must come a time where the franchise admits that he is not the answer at the two. At best, Stuckey is an annual contender for the Sixth Man of the Year award and compensates for his lack of a true position by splitting time at both guard spots.

As if that's such a terrible fate to accept.

To build towards the future, the Pistons have a chance to select a quality shooting guard from a school they're familiar with. Although just a freshman, Archie Goodwin of the Kentucky Wildcats is easily the best two in the country.

Goodwin has the range to knock down a shot from anywhere on the floor. He's also an elite penetrator who finishes above and around the basket better than anyone else in the nation. Throw in his outstanding ball handling ability, as well as his pure competitiveness, and you have an elite prospect.

Detroit would hit the jackpot here." -the Bleacher Report

I must admit Phillip, that I've never seen this guy play, but a number of national talent evaluators rates this player as the #1 prospect in the country at SG. Should we stumble into our usual lottery slot this year, we'll have a shot at him.....or not. Check him out and get back at me.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Phil1980boy wrote:"Dumars Looking To Bolster Pistons Back-court"

I saw this on the forum About the Kid from Minnesota. Great trade Idea about Williams.

Call Minnesota and see what they would take for him.

But the first call should be to Sacramento. Ty Evans to Detroit for Stuckey, Austin Daye and maybe an ending contract or A future First round pick.

Now Ty Evans would have to agree to A contract extension for around 8 and 9 million A year. NO HIGHER!!! But if his agents says Yes It's ON!

Yo Philip, I kinda of like the idea of retaining Stuckey, but obtain Tyreke in a trade and making him OUR starting SG and have Stuckey come off as OUR sixth man.

Move Daye, and Maggette to the Hawks for Josh Smith. Move Tay to anybody that will take him off of OUR hands for a future draft pick.

PG - Knight/Stuckey/Will B.
SG - Evans/Stuckey/English
SF - Smith/Jerebko/Singler/Middleton
PF - Moose/Maxey/Charlie V.
C - Drummond/The Ukraine

Contrary to somewhat popular belief, WE have to start competing, now.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty BRING A HOMEBOY HOME, WHY DON'T 'CHA?

Post  deusXango Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:46 pm

"On a perimeter that includes All-Star Andre Iguodala and rising star Danilo Gallinari, it sure isn't looking like Wilson Chandler will be able to carve out much playing time. For that reason, don't be shocked to see the recently signed wingman end up requesting a trade before his campaign could truly hit it's stride.

As a 25-year-old with a proven history of high-quality play, it shouldn't be hard to find a potential suitor. It will be difficult to justify his weak minutes, however, thus pushing the Denver Nuggets into no man's land.

Trade a talented player or hold on to a potential distraction? That is the question." -the Bleacher Report

Of all the possible candidates to be traded for Wilson Chandler has the most appeal IMHO. Aside from his extremely high skill level, his mental toughness, character, body of work, and being a 25 year old with 5 years experience would be a big feather in Dumars cap, if he traded for him. This would be our homegrown superstar, and unlike Derrick Coleman or Chris Webber, we'd have him for the best years of his career, not his declining days. I like Tayshaun, and appreciate all that he's done for this franchise, but that being said, it's time to go. Not only is he being outshined by opposing SF's most nights, but there is no place for him on the Pistons bench because of the army of youth lined up waiting their turn to prove themselves. The good news is he has decent trade value. We really need a young, stunningly talented, starting SF in the worst way; we've got potentially solid bench play at the SF spot for the future with Singler and Middleton, so let's not envision them in starters roles. We need a now starter that can develop with our young core of Monroe, Knight, Drummond, and Stuckey (I hope this guy continues to learn to use his head in games).

#2 on the need list is a backup PG, and I haven't given up on bringing in Scott Machado; if we can look at Khris Middleton on the end of the bench, why not Machado also? I know Bynum is more experienced, but is he better for the team?
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty Cuban: I'm not retiring Kidd's number

Post  Oracle Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:20 pm

The Kidd hate is flowing - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty Respect Kidd but ....

Post  Grizz2 Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Oracle wrote:The Kidd hate is flowing - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

it is the Nets who need to retire his number ... If he helps make the Knicks a real team again, instead of a bunch of talented individuals .... will impress me even more .. drunk driving or not ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty In Joe's Defense

Post  Grizz2 Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:52 pm

deusXango wrote:"On a perimeter that includes All-Star Andre Iguodala and rising star Danilo Gallinari, it sure isn't looking like Wilson Chandler will be able to carve out much playing time. For that reason, don't be shocked to see the recently signed wingman end up requesting a trade before his campaign could truly hit it's stride.

As a 25-year-old with a proven history of high-quality play, it shouldn't be hard to find a potential suitor. It will be difficult to justify his weak minutes, however, thus pushing the Denver Nuggets into no man's land.

Trade a talented player or hold on to a potential distraction? That is the question." -the Bleacher Report

Of all the possible candidates to be traded for Wilson Chandler has the most appeal IMHO. Aside from his extremely high skill level, his mental toughness, character, body of work, and being a 25 year old with 5 years experience would be a big feather in Dumars cap, if he traded for him. This would be our homegrown superstar, and unlike Derrick Coleman or Chris Webber, we'd have him for the best years of his career, not his declining days. I like Tayshaun, and appreciate all that he's done for this franchise, but that being said, it's time to go. Not only is he being outshined by opposing SF's most nights, but there is no place for him on the Pistons bench because of the army of youth lined up waiting their turn to prove themselves. The good news is he has decent trade value. We really need a young, stunningly talented, starting SF in the worst way; we've got potentially solid bench play at the SF spot for the future with Singler and Middleton, so let's not envision them in starters roles. We need a now starter that can develop with our young core of Monroe, Knight, Drummond, and Stuckey (I hope this guy continues to learn to use his head in games).

#2 on the need list is a backup PG, and I haven't given up on bringing in Scott Machado; if we can look at Khris Middleton on the end of the bench, why not Machado also? I know Bynum is more experienced, but is he better for the team?

In Joe's defense .. (who am I kidding! This is Joe's fault) .. we have a lot of players who are untradeable ... just aint that good ... with serious flaws .. So I wont hold it against Joe if he cannot pull off a positive trade (well maybe a little) .. The real key is our player rotations and player roles ... will these be stupidly fucked up and insane as in the recent past seasons? ... Will our youth be developed no matter damn what like OKC did? Or will the old gray mares be dropping manure all over the stinking court? Can the Piston leadership actually mold players and the team into something the rest of the NBA fears and will be a blast to watch?? Lets hope so!
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty John Salley Talks the Talk!

Post  Grizz2 Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:11 pm

rockon “I love Michael. I’m a Michael Jordan fan, like everyone else. I just don’t think he’s the greatest player ever. I think the greatest player I ever played against was Magic Johnson. Next was Larry Bird. Then Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. The hardest guy I ever had to guard? Hakeem Olajuwon. …. The greatest player I ever played with? I played with Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen …. Isiah Thomas is the greatest player I’ve ever played with.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] guitar
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty Hell Yeah!!!

Post  Oracle Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:12 am

Grizz2 wrote: rockon “I love Michael. I’m a Michael Jordan fan, like everyone else. I just don’t think he’s the greatest player ever. I think the greatest player I ever played against was Magic Johnson. Next was Larry Bird. Then Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. The hardest guy I ever had to guard? Hakeem Olajuwon. …. The greatest player I ever played with? I played with Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen …. Isiah Thomas is the greatest player I’ve ever played with.

Sally telling it like it is!!!

Zeke was a baby faced assassin, one of the most competitive athletes I've ever seen!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty When Piston fans start looking like Raider fans...

Post  Oracle Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:14 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

That's when I start getting worried, LOL!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty Rotations

Post  Murph Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:44 am

Grizz2 wrote:In Joe's defense .. (who am I kidding! This is Joe's fault) .. we have a lot of players who are untradeable ... just aint that good ... with serious flaws .. So I wont hold it against Joe if he cannot pull off a positive trade (well maybe a little) .. The real key is our player rotations and player roles ... will these be stupidly fucked up and insane as in the recent past seasons? ... Will our youth be developed no matter damn what like OKC did? Or will the old gray mares be dropping manure all over the stinking court? Can the Piston leadership actually mold players and the team into something the rest of the NBA fears and will be a blast to watch?? Lets hope so!

If I were coaching this roster, I'd start with a rotation that looked like this (with mpg):

PG: Knights (32), Bynum (16)
SG: Stuckey (32), English (16)
SF: Prince (28), Singler (16), Jerebko (4)
PF: Monroe (16), Jerebko (16), Daye (16)
C: Drummond (16), Kravtsov (16), Monroe (16)

Like DX, I'd like to see the Pistons trade for a young talented reserve PG, like Machado, to replace Bynum. And if Daye and Jerebko cannot handle the reserve PF minutes, we could always go with one of the old farts like Maxiell or Villanueva.

The above represents an 11 player rotation, that gives all of our young players minutes, except Middleton.

Murph

Back to top Go down

Post  deusXango Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:37 am

"If I were coaching this roster, I'd start with a rotation that looked like this (with mpg):

C: Drummond (16), Kravtsov (16), Monroe (16)"

-Murph

Murph, that's one helluva rotation and not only does it provide growth time for the young'uns, it offers the most competitive weapons we have to compete. I personally have a problem with it however. I know that English is a second round rookie, but given the skill sets of Knight and Stuckey, I'd rather give him the minutes earmarked for Bynum (superior defense played in our backcourt with a 3 guard rotation). Whatever our combined hopes are for the future, you just know that Lil' Larry won't allow Maggette ($10.5 million), Villanueva ($7.5 million), and his boy Maxiell ($5 million) sit the bench with Middleton now. Joe badly needs to make another trade, involving at least 2 players, before training camp begins. We stand at the threshold of a real rebuild effort, and this season shouldn't be about Lil' Larry proving what a good coach he is through how many wins he can squeeze out of some middle of the road grizzled vets.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

Post  lemonpen Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:17 pm

deusXango wrote:"If I were coaching this roster, I'd start with a rotation that looked like this (with mpg):

C: Drummond (16), Kravtsov (16), Monroe (16)"

-Murph

Murph, that's one helluva rotation and not only does it provide growth time for the young'uns, it offers the most competitive weapons we have to compete. I personally have a problem with it however. I know that English is a second round rookie, but given the skill sets of Knight and Stuckey, I'd rather give him the minutes earmarked for Bynum (superior defense played in our backcourt with a 3 guard rotation). Whatever our combined hopes are for the future, you just know that Lil' Larry won't allow Maggette ($10.5 million), Villanueva ($7.5 million), and his boy Maxiell ($5 million) sit the bench with Middleton now. Joe badly needs to make another trade, involving at least 2 players, before training camp begins. We stand at the threshold of a real rebuild effort, and this season shouldn't be about Lil' Larry proving what a good coach he is through how many wins he can squeeze out of some middle of the road grizzled vets.

deusXango, no truer words, Buddy. Head coaches are all about the W's, and so should they be. If player development is what JD seeks then limit the options to do otherwise.
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

Post  cool breeze Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:18 pm

deusXango wrote:Okay Don, since you don't like Josh White, what about Derrick Williams? Here's a player that has a world of potential, but limited opportunity; what would it take to wrestle him away from the Timberwolves? We've got a team of potentials, but not one of them is superstar material, which is okay, but we can stand an upgrade in the only unsettled position in our starting lineup; SF. D-Williams fits in with the evolving defensive philosophy of the team, and can be a matchup nightmare on offense. Granted, he's not the ball handler that Tayshaun is, but neither does he drag-ass on offense with time consuming backdowns. He's young, athletic, and would fit in well with Monroe and Drummond. Can you see yourself playing with him Don?

Pre-draft I beat the drum for one Mr. Royce White, which wasn't very popular, but in retrospect Joe should have traded that #39 along with a player to move up mid to late first round and took a shot at White. Drummond, White, and English would not have been a bad draft, and I believe that Royce White is a far better player to have on our roster than Khris Middleton. His skill set is so much more diverse and his paint presence is greater, and Middleton is yet to impress me.

Prince, Maggette, Daye, Singler, and Middleton. Quite a collection of SF's. I wonder what Lil' Larry's gonna do with them. I didn't include J.J. because he's my PF, and he'll do just fine there.

dX I know D Williams and saw how quickly he developed from high school where he was under the radar to become perhaps the best player ever to suit up for Arizona as far as having the biggest impact on his team. He didn't have as good of a year in his first NBA season which surprised me. His upside is scary when thinking about him playing with this young group of Pistons. One friend who used to stay up for two days straight before draft day worrying about making a big mistake with his advise on a potential draft selection, always said the most difficult thing to do is trying to measure a player's heart. So many college players have been provided with physical gifts and have worked hard to put themselves in position to make an NBA team. What drives them after theys sign that first contract? Will they end up getting high every night? Can your crystal ball see into the heart of a man like Isiah Thomas? How about Maxiell signing this current contract and then coming back into training camp 30 pounds over weight a few seasons ago? I think that D Williams wants to succeed and will do almost anything asked of him by a coaching staff and would work as hard as any player in the league to make his team successful. However, do you believe that the TWolves will let him go? What player on the Pistons would they take along with a first round draft choice? Williams might take another season before he will figure out how to have his way on the court on both ends. What a steal that would be for the Pistons dX!!! Great idea.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  Oracle Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Murph wrote:
Grizz2 wrote:In Joe's defense .. (who am I kidding! This is Joe's fault) .. we have a lot of players who are untradeable ... just aint that good ... with serious flaws .. So I wont hold it against Joe if he cannot pull off a positive trade (well maybe a little) .. The real key is our player rotations and player roles ... will these be stupidly fucked up and insane as in the recent past seasons? ... Will our youth be developed no matter damn what like OKC did? Or will the old gray mares be dropping manure all over the stinking court? Can the Piston leadership actually mold players and the team into something the rest of the NBA fears and will be a blast to watch?? Lets hope so!

If I were coaching this roster, I'd start with a rotation that looked like this (with mpg):

Like DX, I'd like to see the Pistons trade for a young talented reserve PG, like Machado, to replace Bynum. And if Daye and Jerebko cannot handle the reserve PF minutes, we could always go with one of the old farts like Maxiell or Villanueva.

The above represents an 11 player rotation, that gives all of our young players minutes, except Middleton.

Great lineup! The only change I would make is as follows.

I think you have to start Kravtsov at Center on day one, and phase Drummond in.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty COOL BREEZE

Post  deusXango Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Don, I don't think that Minnesota is all that in their decision making department, and we can probably finagle D Williams away from them, and do it without giving up a first round pick. I knew you had seen him play extensively and was hoping you were sold on him. Like I've stated, there are only 3 SF's I'd consider for this team; Josh Smith (now that I think on it, he may be too expensive), Derrick Williams, and Wilson Chandler. Any one of those players would make Prince and Maggette expendable.

The only way I'm holding onto Daye is if Joe gets rid of Maxiell or Villanueva. I mean, how many bums are we going to carry?
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty OH MY GOSH!

Post  deusXango Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:58 pm

lemonpen wrote:
deusXango, no truer words, Buddy. Head coaches are all about the W's, and so should they be. If player development is what JD seeks then limit the options to do otherwise.

Lemonpen, are you suggesting that Joe puts together a totally under 25 roster? The nerve of you. I'm all for it![Only admins are allowed to see this image]
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty Great Rotations Murph ..

Post  Grizz2 Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Murph wrote:

Would work out great ... I just wish we could get a better PG to replace Bynum ... That is what Joe D has to think most about . I suppose Stuckey IS going to be the back up PG in the real rotation .. which could work out if they play English more minutes at SG ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

Post  Grizz2 Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Oracle wrote:
Grizz2 wrote: rockon “I love Michael. I’m a Michael Jordan fan, like everyone else. I just don’t think he’s the greatest player ever. I think the greatest player I ever played against was Magic Johnson. Next was Larry Bird. Then Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. The hardest guy I ever had to guard? Hakeem Olajuwon. …. The greatest player I ever played with? I played with Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen …. Isiah Thomas is the greatest player I’ve ever played with.

Sally telling it like it is!!!

Zeke was a baby faced assassin, one of the most competitive athletes I've ever seen!

Oracle .. very recent quote by Salley .. Great to hear .. Got me fired up about Zeke again ... Have to agree with him on Magic Johnson being the greatest player of the modern era ... MJ's teams never played a true superstar team at top level, a team with NBA championship experience, and beat them ... 1991 was kind of the last gasp by the Pistons .. Zeke's bad hand at all ...
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty MJ & the PIPpins

Post  Oracle Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:22 am

Grizz2 wrote:
Oracle .. very recent quote by Salley .. Great to hear .. Got me fired up about Zeke again ... Have to agree with him on Magic Johnson being the greatest player of the modern era ... MJ's teams never played a true superstar team at top level, a team with NBA championship experience, and beat them ... 1991 was kind of the last gasp by the Pistons .. Zeke's bad hand at all ...

That's what I keep saying!!!

Don't get me wrong, MJ was a GREAT player, but greateness is defined, not only by your team, but also by your competition!

I agree that Magic & Bird were in a class one notch(maybe a small one) above Jordan.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty Message to Frank from Pistons Management

Post  Oracle Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:23 am

The beatings will continue until the youngsters play!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 11 Empty RUMOR HAS IT....

Post  deusXango Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:38 am

Joe Dumars is looking to add another guard (to a 15 man roster), and I have a suggestion; trade for Grievis Vasquez. Once he starts playing "musical chairs" with the roster, we very well may end up with a 13 man roster and that ain't bad. Size, defensively, and an understanding of how to play the point gives Vasquez a big leg up on Bynum; Kim English and Grievis Vasquez coming off the bench, in the backcourt, gives me a sense of confidence. Come on Joe, man the phones, and don't forget about D-Williams or Wilson Chandler.

Why are some of us complaining about Kravstov and Drummond's offense, as bad as we needed interior defense? They're raw. Let's hope they bring raw attitudes to the game, and pass out some raw fouls in the paint. Bring it LeBron. Bring it DWade, and anyone else that's gotten used to dancing their asses into our paint. I don't care if they average a combined 15 pts. as long as they stop people; put a little clean hurt on folks. Deeetroit basketball!!!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

Post  Oracle Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:20 pm

deusXango wrote:Joe Dumars is looking to add another guard (to a 15 man roster), and I have a suggestion; trade for Grievis Vasquez. Once he starts playing "musical chairs" with the roster, we very well may end up with a 13 man roster and that ain't bad. Size, defensively, and an understanding of how to play the point gives Vasquez a big leg up on Bynum; Kim English and Grievis Vasquez coming off the bench, in the backcourt, gives me a sense of confidence. Come on Joe, man the phones, and don't forget about D-Williams or Wilson Chandler.

Why are some of us complaining about Kravstov and Drummond's offense, as bad as we needed interior defense? They're raw. Let's hope they bring raw attitudes to the game, and pass out some raw fouls in the paint. Bring it LeBron. Bring it DWade, and anyone else that's gotten used to dancing their asses into our paint. I don't care if they average a combined 15 pts. as long as they stop people; put a little clean hurt on folks. Deeetroit basketball!!!

1. Yes, we have a 15 man roster, but we all know that moves need to be made. So I'm in agreement about two things. First, it's unlilely we end up with the current roster, and secondly, it may be less than 15 once Joe finishes up to start the season.

2. You're also correct that we shouldn't be overly concerned about offense coming from the 5. Why? Because we simply don't need it! Now, we do need the THREAT of offense from that position, and both big centers will hurt you if left unmolested(Unlike Big Ben, who could almostly be safely left alone). We need defense and intimidation around the rim, and both of these guys can deliver that at varying degrees of success.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next