Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+6
lemonpen
BallinD
Murph
deusXango
cool breeze
Sparma
10 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Draft #16

Post  Sparma Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:37 pm

Woj predicts Isaiah Stewart to Detroit at 16.  Hmm.  Know nothing about him, but Tankathon places him at #30 on their big board, #28 on their mock.  Very young, enormous wingspan.  Trust Troy?!

Woj adds: "Detroit GM Troy Weaver worked with Stewart's college coach - UW's Mike Hopkins - Syracuse as an assistant coach before coming to the NBA." [Bad sentence, but conveys the link.]

P.S. Woj is right again.

PJ Carlesimo: "I don't like him, I love him." Adds: Throwback. He'll knock you down. He plays so hard.

Burke: "relentless on the offensive glass"; "can he guard on the perimeter?"
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Clarification about the 1st rounder to Houston

Post  Sparma Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:18 pm

Detroit Bad Boys: "The pick is top-16 protected for the next four seasons, top-10 protected the next two seasons and top-9 protected after that. If it still hasn’t conveyed, it becomes multiple second round picks, per James Edwards of The Athletic.

That essentially means the Pistons could still not sniff the playoffs for four years and not send the pick."

That sounds okay then. I was worried it might be their unprotected 2021 pick, and that could have been a big problem.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Draft

Post  Sparma Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:11 pm

Woj got the next two too. I'm listening on Sirius; not sure the broadcasters are so enthused about his perspicacity. He's got his sources!

Hayes has got a lot of promise, but he sounds like a long term project. Needs to develop his right hand. Super young, just like Sekou last year [and I'm still not sure what to make of him]. I'm happy to see FO commitment to the longer term. I'm guessing Ariza can be turned over for a second rounder during the coming season.

Oracle wrote:Hayes hasn't excited me, but the french connection looks like it's working!
Sparma wrote:Just before the picks, Woj predicts Okungwo to Atlanta, Hayes to Detroit ("source").  Dude's got quite a record, but we'll see in a minute.

Not sure I understand exactly what the Ariza trade is (a 1st rounder, when?; another source just said a future pick; 4.6 for a second rounder?), but picking up #16 is exciting.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty He Nailed It!

Post  Oracle Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:50 pm

Hayes hasn't excited me, but the french connection looks like it's working!
Sparma wrote:Just before the picks, Woj predicts Okungwo to Atlanta, Hayes to Detroit ("source").  Dude's got quite a record, but we'll see in a minute.

Not sure I understand exactly what the Ariza trade is (a 1st rounder, when?; another source just said a future pick; 4.6 for a second rounder?), but picking up #16 is exciting.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty The pick is great...

Post  Oracle Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:49 pm

Ariza, well, I don't know where he fits.
KaySlay wrote:Pistons acquire Trevor Ariza, No. 16 pick in NBA draft in trade with Rockets

Hopefully this is the start of Weaver and Co. building some identity and adding Pistons DNA!

Optimistically optimistic....
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Draft

Post  Sparma Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:47 pm

Just before the picks, Woj predicts Okungwo to Atlanta, Hayes to Detroit ("source"). Dude's got quite a record, but we'll see in a minute.

Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Trades abound?

Post  KaySlay Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:30 pm

Pistons acquire Trevor Ariza, No. 16 pick in NBA draft in trade with Rockets

Hopefully this is the start of Weaver and Co. building some identity and adding Pistons DNA!

Optimistically optimistic....
KaySlay
KaySlay

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty OKC

Post  Oracle Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:30 pm

WTF are those dudes doing, they have like 17 first round picks over the next 5 years, talk about not having any excuse for not winning it all!
Sparma wrote:The Thunder strike again, translating Danny Green into a 1st and 2nd rounder, a highly ranked Euro PG, and, yes, Al Horford for three years.  If that's what being competitive looks like, go for it Troy.  That's now 18 1st rounders for OKC up to 2026!!

Murph, according to one obscure defensive stat I located the Pistons had three players last year with a positive ranking: Bruce Brown, Andre Drummond, and Thon Maker.  And we're not so sure whether Maker will stick.  Someone at DBB remarked that Brown likely will have a better career than Musa, and I'd agree with those odds.  I think Musa has a higher ceiling, but also a much greater likelihood of just vanishing from the league within a year or two.  And I applaud gathering draft picks, but I'm not too optimistic about the 2nd rounder tracing to how Toronto does next year.  Also, I'd say that Bruce Brown was the biggest Pistons throwback on the team: tough, energetic, defensive minded.  Fingers crossed that Troy Weaver knows what he's doing.  
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Exactly...

Post  Oracle Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:28 pm

And maybe we can trade Dinwiddie again, hell, Bonzi wells.

I'm just a little surprised that they couldn't find a place on the roster for Bruce, oh well hard work and loyalty used to at least be worth a pat on the back...

Now if Musa turns out to be a star, that's a different story, but I don't even see him making the rotation.
Murph wrote:I can definitely see why the Pistons traded Brown.  I mean who wants an over-achiever who gave maximum effort on the floor, loved to play defense and who was still on a rookie contract?  I mean why would you want a guy like that?  facepalm
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Draft Day

Post  Sparma Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:22 pm

The Thunder strike again, translating Danny Green into a 1st and 2nd rounder, a highly ranked Euro PG, and, yes, Al Horford for three years. If that's what being competitive looks like, go for it Troy. That's now 18 1st rounders for OKC up to 2026!!

Murph, according to one obscure defensive stat I located the Pistons had three players last year with a positive ranking: Bruce Brown, Andre Drummond, and Thon Maker. And we're not so sure whether Maker will stick. Someone at DBB remarked that Brown likely will have a better career than Musa, and I'd agree with those odds. I think Musa has a higher ceiling, but also a much greater likelihood of just vanishing from the league within a year or two. And I applaud gathering draft picks, but I'm not too optimistic about the 2nd rounder tracing to how Toronto does next year. Also, I'd say that Bruce Brown was the biggest Pistons throwback on the team: tough, energetic, defensive minded. Fingers crossed that Troy Weaver knows what he's doing.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Brown

Post  Murph Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:57 am

I can definitely see why the Pistons traded Brown. I mean who wants an over-achiever who gave maximum effort on the floor, loved to play defense and who was still on a rookie contract? I mean why would you want a guy like that? facepalm

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Musa?

Post  Murph Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:12 am

I can’t believe it. Brown was the only defensive minded player left on the roster. He gave 110% on the floor ever minute.

And Musa looks like a dud. 38% from the floor and 23% from the 3 point line? He’s a disaster so far.

Terrible trade. And I guess that clears the way for Luke Kennard to start full time at SG.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty OKC as exemplar

Post  Sparma Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:47 pm

Spectacular model for us!!  Here's hoping that Weaver brings over the magic.

Woj (on Sportscenter) on OKC: "they have more assets than any team has ever assembled in putting together a rebuild"  

They have 17 (!!!!) first round picks between Wednesday and 2026.

They may need to bundle some in moving up.  But then I hear that Kelly Oubre may be moved for a 1st later in the year, and maybe Steven Adams too.

And they've got Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (coming along with two 1st rounders in the Westbrook deal, and the right to switch two others).  SGA was picked in our slot when we traded for Blake.  Heard a draft expert (on the Lowe Post) say that SGA would have been valued beyond anyone in this year's draft if he were in it.

OKC hasn't tanked (although this year may not be pretty), but Sam Presti's put together a brilliant rebuild.

Here's hoping that Troy Weaver will follow suit (and won't get blocked by Gores)!!

Off you go Blake and Rose, and maybe Kennard too [don't wake me up from this dream].
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Weird trade

Post  Sparma Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:46 pm

I don't know what to make of it, not knowing Musa.

In a one way, it's the type of trade I generally don't like, trading away a young, energetic, defensive-minded player. Then again, it falls in the category of the kinds of trades I do like in that you're acquiring a draft asset and you're taking a chance on a young kid who's shown promise.

Musa's 3 pt % is miserable, but I saw a report that his distance shooting might come together (something I'm generally skeptical of). He's really produced in international play (but not as a distance shooter).

For us, Bruce has been a spirited overachiever. He's the exception to the rule who really improved his distance shooting in a hurry, to the point where he shot a very respectable 34.4% from 3 last year. Still, he's got trouble finishing at the rim, and his shooting's not really a strength for a "shooting" guard (with Casey saying his future's not at PG). I see him as a valuable part of a rotation though, especially while on a rookie deal.

Maybe this creates minutes with Khyri Thomas who was said to look good in practice? Weaver's said to like length and Musa's tall as a SF, and Thomas is taller than Brown.

The trade does come with one big worry for me. I saw this at cbssports: "If the Pistons aren't able to retain Christian Wood this offseason, Musa could have a path to being the team's first big man off the bench." Could they have gotten a heads up that Wood doesn't really want to return, so that they're planning ahead?

lemonpen wrote:
Phil-Good wrote:Sad to see Bruck go. Good kid, solid ball player. He need a lot of work on the offensive side but what he lacks in sills he makes up for with effort. Bruce reminds me of A poor man's Westbrook.

On the Other hand, Detroit just landed a solid ball player. Dzanan Musa has size, he can handle the ball a little bit, he can create off the dribble. Not anything fast but he has the skills. He can shoot the ball at a high clip. Musa is defiantly a NBA, first round quality player. Young too only 21 years old. The Pistons just trades offense for defense.

To my surprise, with the addition of a extra second round pick, I must say, I like this trade.  

That was unexpected.  Can't wait to get an explanation.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  lemonpen Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:15 pm

Phil-Good wrote:Sad to see Bruck go. Good kid, solid ball player. He need a lot of work on the offensive side but what he lacks in sills he makes up for with effort. Bruce reminds me of A poor man's Westbrook.

On the Other hand, Detroit just landed a solid ball player. Dzanan Musa has size, he can handle the ball a little bit, he can create off the dribble. Not anything fast but he has the skills. He can shoot the ball at a high clip. Musa is defiantly a NBA, first round quality player. Young too only 21 years old. The Pistons just trades offense for defense.

To my surprise, with the addition of a extra second round pick, I must say, I like this trade.  

That was unexpected.  Can't wait to get an explanation.
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Good Luck Bruce but you won't need it.

Post  Phil-Good Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:10 pm

Sad to see Bruck go. Good kid, solid ball player. He need a lot of work on the offensive side but what he lacks in sills he makes up for with effort. Bruce reminds me of A poor man's Westbrook.

Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Looking ahead/ Oracle

Post  Sparma Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:55 pm

The one's that been a little difficult to track down is the end of the moratorium on trading, but it should be Monday [think Woj said so]. I don't think the NBA has seen such a whirlwind week before.

Read a rumor that a "first class" FA like Fred Van Vleet wouldn't be interested in signing with Detroit. We can only hope that's true. As I remember his career PER is exactly at 15, the NBA average. A little better this year, but he's exactly the kind of pretty good player we shouldn't pay massively for.

I agree with not overspending on Wood. He's an unusual, maybe even unique, case (quite different from FVV). He actually did perform at star, even close to superstar level, but there are a number of red flags that go with him, among others that his excellence has been for such a short period. I don't really think the team can let him walk away, but I've got some apprehension that we might be wringing our hands about our hasty decision in a few years. This team's really in a tough spot. I'm pretty sure we could make a nice start with a Rose trade, and then fingers crossed that the draft turns out well for us. If it turns out Rose and Griffin go later in the season for a nice return, I'd be happy about that too.

P.S. I hope to God that Trump's not angling for stretching out the feeble legal appeals long enough to be able to delay making a final call on key state elections (MI, Wis, Penn), and being able to justify Republican state officials messing with the electors' vote. I'd be happy to be told by Murph that I'm delusional on that score, because if there's something to my concern our democracy will take a big hit.

Oracle wrote:When is the NBA Draft in 2020?
Date: Nov. 18, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. ET

The 2020 NBA Draft will be held Wednesday, Nov. 18. NBA commissioner Adam Silver and deputy commissioner Mark Tatum will announce the first- and second-round selections from ESPN's studios in Bristol, Conn. The event will be conducted virtually, similar to how the NFL handled its draft earlier this year.

When does NBA free agency start?
Date: Nov. 20, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. ET

NBA free agency will kick off Friday, Nov. 20 at 6 p.m. ET. Teams will be permitted to contact free agents or their representatives at that time.

Players will be allowed to officially sign contracts with teams starting Sunday, Nov. 22 at 12:01 p.m. ET.

NBA season, training camp start dates
Training camp start date: Dec. 1, 2020
NBA season start date: Dec. 22, 2020
Teams will be back in gymnasiums for training camps beginning Tuesday, Dec. 1, giving them three weeks to prepare before Opening Night.

Each team will play a 72-game schedule. The full regular season and broadcast schedules have not yet been revealed.

Sparma wrote:If I have this right, NBA trades can begin on Monday, November 16.

The draft is a couple of days later, on November 18.

The free agency negotiating period on November 20, with the signing period beginning a couple of days later!  In recent years, so much has come out just when the negotiating period supposedly begins, so we may know a ton more by next weekend.

A couple of tidbits from the Bill Simmons podcast: he (a lifelong Celtics fan) says that the Celt have offered their three first rounders to everyone picking up through #8 or #9.  He thought the three Boston first rounders for the Pistons #7 made the most sense.

He also discussed possible Russell Westbrook trades, saying that he could be convinced of trade to the Pistons (mentioning the team's struggle to drum up interest).  Weirdly, he suggested a Westbrook for Rose deal [a total salary mismatch], something he said would only be possible after the draft and some FA signing [I wondered about its possibility, or even desirability if the Pistons are able to wait until late to resign Wood with Bird rights, getting their other business done first, as would be ideal (because it would allow for more spending, if going over the soft cap to resign Wood).  I guess with us being so far under the cap we can make trades in which we take on more salary than we send out.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Phillip

Post  Oracle Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:25 pm

I'm really surprising myself because I'm WAY more interested in this offseason than I thought I would be. We have a chance to position ourselves for something good in the near future if we can execute the best moves in this offseason.
Phil-Good wrote:I see we having some serious discussions on the Forum. It's good to see people having the difficult discussion about race, power, money and control. Toss all the other stuff out the window. It's all about those 4 things. Let's get back to basketball for a quick second.

1. Woods. I would let Woods walk before I overpay him. I love his game, I love his shot blocking and attack mentality. I also love his fire for the game. With all that being said, A sign and trade with Boston would be just fine. Woods for those 3 first round picks? I would rather the Pistons keep their talent and continue to draft and develop. Example #1 Denver. But over-paying for Woods would not be smart in the beginning of A rebuild. I would  max out with woods for about 7 or 8 mill per year, with A team option on the 3rd year. If he wants more, sign and trade would be the way I would go. I also would have like to see Woods in Detroit. I would have like to see him say how much he wants to be a Piston. - Woods is a trap, IMO. I agree, we shouldn't over pay for him, even though I like him a lot. Over paying at this point isn't wise for a team that no matter how good he plays, doesn't move the needle closer to anything meaningful right now.

2. Patrick Williams. IF this kid is still around at 7 then the Pistons are lucky. This kid will be a star If he willing to put in the work. It's that simple. - He looks good, but so did Monroe. I just hope for the best in these crap shoots.

3. Trading up for Ball. NO GO!! Not worth it. Don't even worry about it. Ball will be traded by his 2nd season anyways. Especially if he is drafted by the top 3 teams. All bad fits by the way. The 3 best team fits for Ball are Detroit, Phoenix and NY Knicks.  7,8,10... - Ball is interesting, but we should pass on the drama!

4. The Pistons need to add more first round picks while keeping the 7th pick. The Pistons need to use this cap space for adding bad contracts for a season or two. But a heavy price tag should be attached. A young prospect and draft capital...  Absolutely!

I'm not doing no Al Hartford type of deals. His contract is TERRIBLE! But their are deals out there to be made. - Al Horford is so vanilla it's ridiculous. He's good for a contender, but useless anywhere else, IMO.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Sparma, you're basically correct, here's the data as I know it

Post  Oracle Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:18 pm

When is the NBA Draft in 2020?
Date: Nov. 18, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. ET

The 2020 NBA Draft will be held Wednesday, Nov. 18. NBA commissioner Adam Silver and deputy commissioner Mark Tatum will announce the first- and second-round selections from ESPN's studios in Bristol, Conn. The event will be conducted virtually, similar to how the NFL handled its draft earlier this year.

When does NBA free agency start?
Date: Nov. 20, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. ET

NBA free agency will kick off Friday, Nov. 20 at 6 p.m. ET. Teams will be permitted to contact free agents or their representatives at that time.

Players will be allowed to officially sign contracts with teams starting Sunday, Nov. 22 at 12:01 p.m. ET.

NBA season, training camp start dates
Training camp start date: Dec. 1, 2020
NBA season start date: Dec. 22, 2020
Teams will be back in gymnasiums for training camps beginning Tuesday, Dec. 1, giving them three weeks to prepare before Opening Night.

Each team will play a 72-game schedule. The full regular season and broadcast schedules have not yet been revealed.

Sparma wrote:If I have this right, NBA trades can begin on Monday, November 16.

The free agency negotiating period on November 20, with the signing period beginning a couple of days later!  In recent years, so much has come out just when the negotiating period supposedly begins, so we may know a ton more by next weekend.

A couple of tidbits from the Bill Simmons podcast: he (a lifelong Celtics fan) says that the Celt have offered their three first rounders to everyone picking up through #8 or #9.  He thought the three Boston first rounders for the Pistons #7 made the most sense.

He also discussed possible Russell Westbrook trades, saying that he could be convinced of trade to the Pistons (mentioning the team's struggle to drum up interest).  Weirdly, he suggested a Westbrook for Rose deal [a total salary mismatch], something he said would only be possible after the draft and some FA signing [I wondered about its possibility, or even desirability if the Pistons are able to wait until late to resign Wood with Bird rights, getting their other business done first, as would be ideal (because it would allow for more spending, if going over the soft cap to resign Wood).  I guess with us being so far under the cap we can make trades in which we take on more salary than we send out.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty 2020 NBA Draft, trades and Free Agents

Post  Phil-Good Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:38 am

I see we having some serious discussions on the Forum. It's good to see people having the difficult discussion about race, power, money and control. Toss all the other stuff out the window. It's all about those 4 things. Let's get back to basketball for a quick second.

1. Woods. I would let Woods walk before I overpay him. I love his game, I love his shot blocking and attack mentality. I also love his fire for the game. With all that being said, A sign and trade with Boston would be just fine. Woods for those 3 first round picks? I would rather the Pistons keep their talent and continue to draft and develop. Example #1 Denver. But over-paying for Woods would not be smart in the beginning of A rebuild. I would max out with woods for about 7 or 8 mill per year, with A team option on the 3rd year. If he wants more, sign and trade would be the way I would go. I also would have like to see Woods in Detroit. I would have like to see him say how much he wants to be a Piston.

2. Patrick Williams. IF this kid is still around at 7 then the Pistons are lucky. This kid will be a star If he willing to put in the work. It's that simple.

3. Trading up for Ball. NO GO!! Not worth it. Don't even worry about it. Ball will be traded by his 2nd season anyways. Especially if he is drafted by the top 3 teams. All bad fits by the way. The 3 best team fits for Ball are Detroit, Phoenix and NY Knicks. 7,8,10...

4. The Pistons need to add more first round picks while keeping the 7th pick. The Pistons need to use this cap space for adding bad contracts for a season or two. But a heavy price tag should be attached. A young prospect and draft capital...

I'm not doing no Al Hartford type of deals. His contract is TERRIBLE! But their are deals out there to be made.
Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty we're about to know a lot more about this team

Post  Sparma Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:22 pm

If I have this right, NBA trades can begin on Monday, November 16.

The free agency negotiating period on November 20, with the signing period beginning a couple of days later! In recent years, so much has come out just when the negotiating period supposedly begins, so we may know a ton more by next weekend.

A couple of tidbits from the Bill Simmons podcast: he (a lifelong Celtics fan) says that the Celt have offered their three first rounders to everyone picking up through #8 or #9. He thought the three Boston first rounders for the Pistons #7 made the most sense.

He also discussed possible Russell Westbrook trades, saying that he could be convinced of trade to the Pistons (mentioning the team's struggle to drum up interest). Weirdly, he suggested a Westbrook for Rose deal [a total salary mismatch], something he said would only be possible after the draft and some FA signing [I wondered about its possibility, or even desirability if the Pistons are able to wait until late to resign Wood with Bird rights, getting their other business done first, as would be ideal (because it would allow for more spending, if going over the soft cap to resign Wood). I guess with us being so far under the cap we can make trades in which we take on more salary than we send out.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty You're making my point...

Post  Oracle Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:21 pm

I really don't care what Republicans think, I also don't want to have to think about them at all.

I used to believe we could live together, but now I know it isn't even possible. We can still root for the same teams, communicate on forums like this, but if you can live under your own laws, your own supreme court, etc., then we'll get along a LOT better.

The anger we all feel is strictly because one side wants to FORCE the other side to do what they want, it's lunacy. Why in the world would anybody in their right mind want a system like that?

BTW, right and wrong hasn't changed, you said White Men of their time and before were racist and it was normal, and that's 100% true.

The BIG difference is that Liberals recognize our mistakes, take personal responsibility, which is the way to move forward. Your side never accepts personal responsibility for anything while wallowing in the stolen fruits of the evil that went before you. Republicans can't even muster the courage of conviction or the class to simply say they're sorry.

Ignoring the evidence that minorities are superior to the majority of White  students when given opportunity. If we keep suppressing the best among us, it's going to be impossible to compete with the likes of China.

So we need to separate, not in anger, but as the best move for all involved.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Issues, Issues, Issues

Post  Murph Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:37 am

Come on Oracle, you're smarter than this.  I could give you a list as long as your arm of stupid racist stuff Biden said also.  White men of that generation said stupid racist stuff.  Unfortunately, any long list has been scrubbed from the internet by Google (what a surprise).  Here are a few of Biden's greatest hits:

— “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

— “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to President Obama.)

— “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

— “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

And Trump is not a crook.  Trump was investigated for 3 years by an Independent Council, the FBI and the House that were all out for blood.  If Trump had committed any illegalities, it would have been uncovered.  Trump is amazingly squeaky clean.

Biden however is a crook.  His son is on the payroll of state sponsored Chinese and Ukrainian companies, and the Mayor of Moscow, and there are emails proving Hunter shares 50% of his ill-gotten income with his father.  If the FBI were not so crooked and in the tank for Biden, Biden would be charged with receiving bribes from foreign entities.

The media can obfuscate all it wants by calling Trump a racist and a crook, the point is American's don't want what the Democrats are selling.  Americans don't want:

Open borders that let in 10s of millions of Central and South American illegal immigrants, and then give them free healthcare, public education, welfare, food stamps, etc.  The federal, state and local governments are already in debt up to their eyeballs.

More wars in the Middle East, specifically in Syria, in order to destabilize Assad.  Americans like peace.

Regulating the fossil fuel industry, specifically coal, oil and natural gas fracking.  Americans like jobs in the energy sector, cheap oil and want to be energy independent from the Middle East.

Higher taxes.  Americans like low taxes.

Unfair trade with China.  Americans don't trust China and recognize China to be our biggest economic and military threat.

Late term abortions.  Americans think there should be a deadline after which abortions should not be performed (6 months of pregnancy?).

Obviously, Biden, the socialist Democrats and the media couldn't talk about any of the real issues above, because they are all losers for the Dems.  So they had to call Trump a racist and a crook.  It's a clear as the nose on your face.

Oracle wrote:Seriously Murph, you're better than this. That Trump is a racist, a criminal and serial molester is beyond a question, sane people don't argue the obvious.

Of course if you need a refresher, here's one.
1. An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry
2. Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List, Updated

It's well known by Trump and other White Supremacists that the best place to hide the truth from their flock is to hide it in a book or on the internet, because they don't read and can't search.

On a note of agreement, because I live in reality, not delusion!

1. Biden like most politicians can be corrupt, we know this, the question is to what degree, and he's a piker compared to Trump.
2. Biden is a dumb azz, he was not who I would have chosen, and I'm equally unimpressed with Harris
3. Senile? The dude is a freaking corpse! I'm shocked he made it through the election process.
4. But he's NOT a socialist, those are silly republican talking points

He's talking about bringing us together again, but I don't want to be brought together, I want your side gone in a friendly manner. Just agreeing to disagree and going our separate ways, which should make republicans happy!
Murph wrote:That is such complete and utter bullsh*t.  Trump received 26% of the non-white vote.  Trump receive 18% of the African American male vote.  I suppose all those folks were racist also.

Trump substantially increased funding to historically black colleges.  Trump initiated prison reform, after crackers like Biden voted for the Crime Bill that put non violent durg offenders, mostly African Americans, in jail.  How come Obama didn't do that???

You know what is it?  The American left is so intellectually bankrupt that they can't possible sell their bullsh*t socialist ideas to the American public, without lying, cheating, name calling and rioting.  They literally have to call people racists and burn down the country to win elections, because their ideas are so horrible.

Even as it was, even in the midst of a worldwide pandemic, a God-send for the socialist Dems, Trump still received the second most votes in history, because Biden is a corrupt, stupid, senile perverted socialist.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Sparma, Lemon, Murph

Post  Oracle Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:34 pm

I agree(with Murph) that I'd take Kuzma for Rose straight up, but the inclusion of Danny Green and getting rid of Snell would be huge for our flexibility, not to mention another pick in the first round. This draft isn't top heavy with talent, but the talent is fairly evenly distributed, which means we could get lucky at 28.

The Danny Green situation gives up the opportunity to either move him or keep him as a valuable 3 point shooter with above average defense to role model for our youngsters and help them on both ends, which would improve the team. But he also represents flexibility in being able to move him for additional pieces or picks, with picks being high on my list!

Out here in LA, this is the trade fans want, they know they want to trade the Flint Native Kuzma back to his home, but they hate Danny Green for his rough performance in the playoffs. Not to mention that they're really high on Rose, having seen him a lot when he was in Minny, so they know how good he is!

BTW, this trade would be great for Rose, Snell and the Lakers! This is really one of the better win-win deals I've seen.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Wow, delusional doesn't even cover it...

Post  Oracle Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:24 pm

Seriously Murph, you're better than this. That Trump is a racist, a criminal and serial molester is beyond a question, sane people don't argue the obvious.

Of course if you need a refresher, here's one.
1. An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry
2. Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List, Updated

It's well known by Trump and other White Supremacists that the best place to hide the truth from their flock is to hide it in a book or on the internet, because they don't read and can't search.

On a note of agreement, because I live in reality, not delusion!

1. Biden like most politicians can be corrupt, we know this, the question is to what degree, and he's a piker compared to Trump.
2. Biden is a dumb azz, he was not who I would have chosen, and I'm equally unimpressed with Harris
3. Senile? The dude is a freaking corpse! I'm shocked he made it through the election process.
4. But he's NOT a socialist, those are silly republican talking points

He's talking about bringing us together again, but I don't want to be brought together, I want your side gone in a friendly manner. Just agreeing to disagree and going our separate ways, which should make republicans happy!
Murph wrote:That is such complete and utter bullsh*t.  Trump received 26% of the non-white vote.  Trump receive 18% of the African American male vote.  I suppose all those folks were racist also.

Trump substantially increased funding to historically black colleges.  Trump initiated prison reform, after crackers like Biden voted for the Crime Bill that put non violent durg offenders, mostly African Americans, in jail.  How come Obama didn't do that???

You know what is it?  The American left is so intellectually bankrupt that they can't possible sell their bullsh*t socialist ideas to the American public, without lying, cheating, name calling and rioting.  They literally have to call people racists and burn down the country to win elections, because their ideas are so horrible.

Even as it was, even in the midst of a worldwide pandemic, a God-send for the socialist Dems, Trump still received the second most votes in history, because Biden is a corrupt, stupid, senile perverted socialist.

Last edited by Oracle on Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 30 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next