Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+15
Phil-Good
Admin
Flip
Fennis Dembo
Murph
WTF
Oracle
Grizz
FlyDog
merc
Sissy1946
deusXango
cool breeze
frankied
Sebastian
19 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty Hip-Hop Artist Rob Base Will Perform During Halftime on Jan. 10 Versus the Dallas Mavericks

Post  WTF Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:26 am

Oh yeah a must see halftime event Sleep This should sell about a 100 extra tickets. Yep just what the fans want retro rappers 1 hit wonders much like Tay's Reggie Miller block.

Lets see would I rather watch Macklin get Big Ben minutes or watch Rob Base halftime Rap Jam? I'll take Macklin please! Just waiting on the new and improved 4 for 44 special which I would gladly attend if it includes retro Dave Bing jerseys.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  merc Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 am

Rob Base...Two hits
Joy and Pain
It takes Two

Should sell 150 tickets Wise :^)
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty THE LATE ARRIVING DUMMY SPEAKS

Post  deusXango Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:46 am

Rodney Stuckey said the Pistons are only starting to get a feel for Frank, and vice versa, after an abbreviated training camp leading into the compressed four-month, 66-game season.

"There’s a lot of stuff that he’s trying to put in," Stuckey said. "There’s a lot of stuff that we’re doing a lot different in practice -- shoot-arounds as well -- so guys are just getting acclimated to what he wants us to do."

Oh really now? And this coming from the "sharpest" knife in the drawer.

deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty LAWRENCE "THE MAN" FRANK SPEAKS

Post  deusXango Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:00 am

"One of the first phases of rebuilding a team is establishing an identity of who we want to be," Frank said. "Many times, losing teams say, 'Who are we, what are we?' Well, this is who we want to be: Defense first, very unselfish, and everyone into the game."

Now which of the mentioned attributes does our present floor general and PG excell in? I'm talking about the one that so dazzled Frank in two days of training camp that he "earned" a starting spot on this new rebuilding team. Suspect

deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty Rip blames Joe in not so many words...

Post  Sebastian Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:57 am

Flip, thanks for providing the link to Rip's post game interview.

Man, Rip, just told it all. He's still tight with Kuester, acknowledging that Kuester was placed in the a "tough situation".

But, as you have stated, when the reporter asked Rip about Joe, Rip said nothing but offered a spry smile.

Clearly, there is no wonder why Joe hasn't and can't partner with other teams to make a trade. Dumars' reputation is shot to hell.

Gores will need to let Joe go, because he has no credibility throughout the League.

I still wonder why Joe didn't take the GM job offered to him by the Nets, at the start of last season. Could it be that Avery Johnson got in the ear of Mikhail Prokhorov and told him that Joe is not respected in the League?

Joe must go, now!
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty AS DIFFERENT AS KNIGHT & DAYE

Post  deusXango Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Tonight is the opportunity for Brandon Knight and Austin Daye to make a defining statement for their value in our rebuilding effort. Especially for Daye this is his chance to establish himself as a serious candidate to be considered a formitable NBA shooting guard and not just a novelty. Hopefully we find that we've gotten our backcourt of the future, thus letting Dumars off the hook temporarily, and then we can concentrate on strenghtening our frontcourt. Meanwhile there'll be some excitement tonight when our starting lineup is introduced; I hope those young men do well, at least well enough for Frank to let them play out the season.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty AS DIFFERENT AS KNIGHT & DAYE

Post  Oracle Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Yup, fortune has smiled on them!

Stuckey out with a bad groin, and Ben Gordon had to go to SF to get his special high heels repaired.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty as different as knight & daye...

Post  frankied Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Oracle wrote:Yup, fortune has smiled on them!

Stuckey out with a bad groin, and Ben Gordon had to go to SF to get his special high heels repaired.
looking forward to the game.
it is actually a decent matchup for daye defensively.
meeks is a good defender, who may give daye trouble, but daye should be able to get shots off on the perimeter.
but meeks is almost strictly a spot-up jump shooter. sometimes daye tends to sink too far towards the paint, and leave shooters open, so he will have to concentrate so that he doesn't get caught down low while meeks is spotting up for 3's. but meeks is not going to put the ball on the floor and challenge him with drives. if he plays smart defensively and doesn't lose concentration, he should be ok.
evan turner will be a different challenge. frank may want to put wilkins on turner, primarily. turner's shiftiness, his ability to handle the ball and get to the rim and his strength will give daye trouble. so when turner comes into the game, wilkins may follow.
frankied
frankied

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty Excited To Watch

Post  FlyDog Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:31 pm

Daye sucks balls. I could care less about him. He's a buffoon. I'm interested in seeing how Knight handles himself out there in the starting role, and just as interested to see how we fare without Stunk.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty Dumars:Blow it Up

Post  Sissy1946 Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Grizz: Nice pic of Joe Dumars with his very own Blow it Up button, kinda nice to be able to Post a pic without someone having a coniption fit eh? Isn't the land of the free just Marvelous? Ah Yeaahh!!!!! Just think you could have been sent to your room for posting that before. I didn't get to vote before but if I could've it would be for free speech & free fun pics. Is it true about the rumor that Joe D is on the phone as we speak making a deal for a big or two? I heard the phone wires are Hot, Hot, Hot in Detroit. Kinda scary that Joe is in charge with that button in front of him.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty LOL!!!!!!!!!

Post  FlyDog Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Rob Base? BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA........BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty Main thread locked?

Post  Flip Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:52 pm

What the heck? How did the main thread get locked and a new one created? Because I didn't do it, lol.

I'm guessing someone from the host site maybe did it because there were too many pages, or maybe its set to auto-lock or something. idk...going to look into it, thats strange. scratch
Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

Post  Flip Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:54 pm

FlyDog wrote:Rob Base? BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA........BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

yeah, not having a 50 yr old rapper, whose last hits were 1990, is the reason no fans have been coming out to the Palace, LOL

I guess M.C. Hammer was busy......
Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty Locked Out

Post  FlyDog Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Flip the same thing happened to me.

Speaking of rappers, I'm listening to Yelawolf right now and he's pretty good.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty Locked out

Post  Flip Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:21 pm

FlyDog wrote:Flip the same thing happened to me.

Speaking of rappers, I'm listening to Yelawolf right now and he's pretty good.

I sent a message to tech support to see whats going on. I'll just keep the old thread as an archive for now, and you can copy the url of this new "Main" thread instead, if you want direct access.

Haven't heard Yelawolf yet, but I hear he's good. I cant get into much new rap today.... I'm holding out hope for Detox though, lol, even though I'll probably still be waiting 5 yrs from now

I like that Kendrick Lamar "High Power" song..

Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty Yelawolf

Post  FlyDog Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Not into much new rap either. Even Snoop disappoints me nowadays. He was better when he waived his gun in the mf air because he didn't care. 1st time hearing Yelawolf and I'm diggin' it.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  Flip Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:24 pm

lol, Snoop went soft. I'm gonna check out yelawolf.
Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty Flip

Post  FlyDog Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:26 pm

He's not soft. My brother burned it for me, so I don't know the names of the tracks. So far, I really like 5 and 7.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty Fly

Post  Flip Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:32 pm

cool, I'll see if I can find it online. Here's the track I was talking about if you haven't heard it. He's supposed to be Dre's latest protege like snoop and eminem were.

Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

Post  merc Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Snoop/Guetta mix... the ladies like dancin' do it.
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty Flip

Post  FlyDog Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:02 pm

Dre is the man. The early 90's, with the Dog Pound gang, is the golden era of rap. Dre, Snoop, Korupt, Warren G, Nas, Nate Dogg...............

Eminem was good at first..........but I hate it when hard-core type guys gang up with the likes of Justin Timberlake or Katy Perry. It just screams "SOLD OUT" to me. Can't blame them though...........I'd trade my Caravan in for a Bugati if I had the opportunity too.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty Merc

Post  FlyDog Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:04 pm

FlyDog don't dance.............that's not how I roll. Unless I've had too many Ron Wallace's.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty Old Skool

Post  FlyDog Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:11 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty Oops.........

Post  FlyDog Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:13 pm

WARNING: EXTREMELY EXPLICIT LYRICS.........

Cool beat though............
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 5 Empty Nevermind

Post  FlyDog Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:16 pm

I see that the moderator has no problems with vulgarity;-).
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next