Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+16
Sebastian
Lobo
merc
Sparma
cool breeze
Fennis Dembo
FlyDog
Rett
deusXango
Murph
Oracle
Flip
Sissy1946
Grizz
frankied
WTF
20 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Hi Forum, I'm Lawrence Frank, and I have a problem...

Post  Oracle Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:40 am

Nobody knows how I feel!

In a world where you only come up to everybody's Johnson and Arse, you have no idea of the smells I encounter each and every day.

So please excuse me if I appear groggy from time to time, the fumes are intoxicating, and I swear i'm not hitting the sauce!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Thanks Fly...

Post  Oracle Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:44 am

Thank you for finding one of my favorite childhood stars!

I always wondered where Gary Coleman went, and imagine my surprise to see him on the Pistons bench, still contributing to the entertainment of so many.

Do you think it would be possible to get Rodney "Fiddy Cents" Stuckey to perform at one of the halftime shows? I believe he's had a hit within the last 10 years, which is much better than listening to Gores bring back the 30's.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Hi Forum, I'm Lawrence Frank, and I have a problem...

Post  deusXango Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:12 am

Oracle wrote:Nobody knows how I feel!

In a world where you only come up to everybody's Johnson and Arse, you have no idea of the smells I encounter each and every day.

So please excuse me if I appear groggy from time to time, the fumes are intoxicating, and I swear i'm not hitting the sauce!
Oracle, you off 'da hook. lol
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty WHY........

Post  deusXango Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:20 am

..does Charlie Villanueva have to play even when he comes back? A high priced towel waver in a lockout shortened season is much better than disrupting a developing chemistry on an up and coming team just to stroke this clowns ego. Let his ass sit Lil' Larry!!!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  lemonpen Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:58 pm

This team could really use a confident and productive Austin Daye right now. It's time for him to nut-up and fill the need for a "knock down" shooter at the backup 3.

Come on Austin !!!!!!! Let go of the training wheels and ride. All thats in the way is old ass, sub par Damien Wilkins for Christ sakes. Show some gumption.
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

Post  frankied Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Grizz wrote:Tmac is creating more unrest .... just like with us ... just like with other teams before us .. Didnt like then .. Dont like him now .. wont like him in the future .. Poison for any team .. Just like AI was .. Both of whom did nothing for me to like Joe Dumars as a GM ...
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
grizz,
thanks for the tip.
sadly, it doesn't surprise me. he is who we always thought he was.
what i am - and was - amazed about was that so many pistons fans were anointing him as some type of leader.
and justifying his presence on the team because he could provide "leadership".
what a freakin joke!
one of the best talents the league has ever seen, and he can't win a playoff series, and he's supposed to provide leadership.
a big mistake by dumars.
tmac got what he wanted out of the situation: a chance to resurrect his career and get lots of PT.
what did the pistons get out of the deal?
absolutely nothing. in fact, they suffered, because they missed out on signing younger players - like certain point guards who shall not be named and others - and their young players did not get the PT they needed so we wasted one more year in their development.
just another of the horrible decisions joe d has made over the last few years. what is happening in ATL is just further proof.
frankied
frankied

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty oden has microfracture surgery again!

Post  frankied Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:37 pm

for all you folks dreaming about signing greg oden.
he went in to have his knee scoped, just minor clean up work.
they got into his knee and decided that he needed microfracture surgery on that knee. which means that he will have had microfracture surgery on both knees. twice on one knee, i believe.
a sad, sad story that has to signal the end of his portland career and possibly his nba career.
frankied
frankied

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty GOD DAMN!!!!!

Post  deusXango Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:30 pm

It truly is amazing what the Pistons fans and players have had to endure the past few years, thanks to one Joe Dumars and staff, yet manage to stay the course as he remains as GM. The fans have been given a sub-standard product for basketball enjoyment, true, but the players have been given absolutely awful leadership from the top to the bench and that's sad. I personally have used Rodney Stuckey as a whipping boy to vent my anger and frustration at Dumars decision making centered on this young man and that's been unfair to a certain degree. Stuckey is mentally tougher than it would appear, and he's been Joe's number one victum; any criticism that I could level at Stuckey was small potatoes and secondary to the humilating and unfair position Joe placed him in. Joe took a tremendously blessed athlete, who played in a non-descript conference on a bottom feeding team as a SG, and because he stood out there, his lack of knowledge of the fine points of the game was totally discounted and he was advertised as the next face of a proud franchise, and the new wave PG. True fans knew better. Why Joe didn't just bring him in and allow him to do what he do I'll never know, as I don't know why he drafted Aaron Afflalo in the 1st round also. It would have been wiser to draft a big man or PG at that spot. Detroit is a hard working town with knowledgable fans who had been rooting for a team of championship contenders for a decade when suddenly we weren't getting our hard earned moneys worth at the Palace, our intelligence and patience started being tested, as the inept coaches hired took our team into a nose-dive. Stuckey, Hamilton, Prince, Maxiell, and for the past couple of years, Wallace have had to endure the angst of not being able to be viewed at their best. The lucky ones were the ones who were released, traded, or just given away and that list is longer than the ones who stayed! Game by game Lawrence Frank (Lil' Larry to you) is making it abundantly clear that #1 Stuckey has been misused and #2 coaching with philosopy and direction has been neglected, and most importantly #3 the decision making of the GM has been responsible for these deficits over the last few years; not the pending sale of the team, not Karen Davidson, not the absence of a superstar, just the horrid miscalculations and poor direction of the GM. I'm glad Lil' Larry is Gores man because that allows me to have faith that the team is in good hands going forward.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Headrine Writer Issues An Aporogy........

Post  FlyDog Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:32 pm

The ESPN headrine writer who was fired for his derogatory and inflammatory use of the word "Chink" in reference to Jeremy Lin has issued the following statement:

"I'm very sorry that I insulted Jeremy Lin. Through bad fortune, I honestly had no idea that what I said was insulting. If I knew that what I said had a negative slant, there's not a chinaman's chance in hell I would have written what I did. I also regret that my editor didn't nip this in the bud before it hit print."

Hmmmmmmm........sounds sincere to me.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Let's go PISTONS........................!!

Post  Rett Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:12 pm

rockon

Rett

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Headrine Writer Issues An Aporogy........

Post  Oracle Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:27 pm

FlyDog wrote:The ESPN headrine writer who was fired for his derogatory and inflammatory use of the word "Chink" in reference to Jeremy Lin has issued the following statement:

"I'm very sorry that I insulted Jeremy Lin. Through bad fortune, I honestly had no idea that what I said was insulting. If I knew that what I said had a negative slant, there's not a chinaman's chance in hell I would have written what I did. I also regret that my editor didn't nip this in the bud before it hit print."

Fly, THAT was Hilarious!!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Pistons Blow 17 Point Lead

Post  Sissy1946 Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Down 93-92 with 1:31 left, terrible defense. violin
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Stuckey killing us down the stretch

Post  Oracle Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Missed shot & turn!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Yeah .. very funny !

Post  Grizz Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:30 pm

FlyDog wrote:The ESPN headrine writer who was fired for his derogatory and inflammatory use of the word "Chink" in reference to Jeremy Lin has issued the following statement:

especially .. the head R ine ... asian bad pronunciation thing .. lol
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Prince Stinking' the Place Up

Post  Sissy1946 Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:31 pm

2-15 tonight for Prince, Stuckey 5-13, Jerebko, 4-12, that's 11-40, hey Larry why is Ball Hog Bynum even playing? 25.4 down 97-95, here we go. lol!
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Yo, Benny Gordon, What the H Was That?

Post  Sissy1946 Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Gordon with a drive to the basket, ball lands on the other side of the basket, no rim, just backboard, nice one clutch. Here come the excuses, stay tuned, how about they gave it away? Prince stunk the place up, it's over, Gordon with a 3, Pistons give it away 101-100, Prince needs his shorts pulled up to his neck, same with Bynum, where's Charley V when ya need him, no learning lesson tonight for the Pistons but I sure would look at each other tonight for some bad decisions on shots & plays made, right Prince, Stuckey, Jerebko & Frank? Joe violin Joe
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Big Lead Choke

Post  Grizz Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Damn! well .. they had a big lead .... so something was going right ... Knight and Monroe played great .. and they are our future ... everyone else on the team ... maybe they are not the future ... I have to admit .. I would rather see the team win more, get into the play offs, than get a lottery pick .. but since they lost ... the silver lining is better lottery chances ..
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Oh My, Black Sheep Playing Tuesday at Halftime

Post  Sissy1946 Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:47 pm

Guess I'm not wearing my Dumars underwear but am going, anyone else going to see the Pistons kick some azz against the 76's? Hey Gores, any chance you can get Lulu to sing at halftime? What a joke! How about Cannibal & the Headhunters? Barry Manilow? How about the product on the floor with a center who can play next to Monroe? But no, we've got Black Sheep. 17 point lead & blow it, what ya gonna tell them tonight 'Lil Larry? Pretty fuggin'' disgusting son. Blaha says we just didn't have enough tonight even though we had them put away. George, you need to retire. dance
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Wright & Monroe Asks Prince Where He went to Tonight

Post  Sissy1946 Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Well me & Jereb & Stuckeye had a few brews before the game, well we were just wondering because of the way you played tonight, we can forgive them but your supposed to be a leader out here & tonight you showed jackschitt, hope your proud of yourself, this happens again & there will be consequences punk azz, got it? Hey Dumars, your boy Prince Pee'd his pants tonight, Joe says I know he looked bad tonight as Joe finished off 4 quick Jelly-Filled Chocolate Krispy Kremes, just saying'. Did you notice your team gave up 35 points in the 4th quarter & do you also know that the only players you have on this team are Wright & Monroe & maybe Stuckey when he's got his head out of his azz, you guys want a Jelly-Filled? Frank making excuses tonight after game, nice 'Lil Larry. Says you have to give the Cav's credit too, yea baby, but you gots to play defense too coach, don'tcha? TT We Love Joe Joe.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty GRIZZ

Post  deusXango Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Grizz wrote:Damn! well .. they had a big lead .... so something was going right ... Knight and Monroe played great .. and they are our future ... everyone else on the team ... maybe they are not the future ... I have to admit .. I would rather see the team win more, get into the play offs, than get a lottery pick .. but since they lost ... the silver lining is better lottery chances ..
We can't have it both ways brother, and we can't flip a coin. What need to be done is some creative trading aimed at the future starting as soon as the signing restriction period is up...we've only got two keepers and two possibles, the rest is flush material!

Stuckey and J.J. are the possibles but I'd part with their asses also if it meant a meaningful improvement to team. The time for sentiment is past.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Old players who should hang it up like TMack and C.Billups

Post  phil1980 Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:46 am

Grizz, you giving TMack way too much credit when he was in Detroit. Who development did he slow down?

TMack needs to wake up and realize that his career is over. He not the man anymore. He washed up, over cooked, and ready to be toss out with the rest of the old furniture. His career is basically over.

Same thing with Allen Iverson. You not that guy anymore. And speaking of Old guys who should hang it up. C.Billups. C.Billups stay injured! Billups was injured his last two years in Detroit, his last year in Denver, his first 3 months with NY, and his first 2 months in LA.

Hang it up old man Billups. Your EGO is at an all time high but your body and you game is old and washed-up. lol

phil1980

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Phil .. you are Talking Out of Both Sides of Your Mouth

Post  Grizz Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:04 am

phil1980 wrote:Grizz, you giving TMack way too much credit when he was in Detroit. Who development did he slow down?

TMack needs to wake up and realize that his career is over. He not the man anymore. He washed up, over cooked, and ready to be toss out with the rest of the old furniture. His career is basically over.

Same thing with Allen Iverson. You not that guy anymore. And speaking of Old guys who should hang it up. C.Billups. C.Billups stay injured! Billups was injured his last two years in Detroit, his last year in Denver, his first 3 months with NY, and his first 2 months in LA.

Hang it up old man Billups. Your EGO is at an all time high but your body and you game is old and washed-up.

Which is it? Tmac is washed up or Tmac was helping the Pistons in his old age daze while laughing and giving up during games and not showing up for practice? Billups is too old but Tmac isnt? AI was a poisonous joke too! And look where he is now .. Only soccer teams will sign him ... lol Phil .. I suppose you want players like Tmac who say I DONT GIVE A SHIT! Well .. go ahead and take his shit if you want to .. NOT MEEEE! lol

Go Pistons!
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty I know Joe needs to pull A rabbit out of his hat.

Post  phil1980 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:46 am

We need A strong injection of talent in the big man department ASAP!

It looks like Austin Daye wont pan out in Detroit. But Daye will be A good NBA player one day soon. I might hang on to Daye and see what happens unless A really good trade falls into my lap.

Charlie V days are basically over in Detroit. We just need the bum to get back on the floor and show he healthy so somebody out there can take this TRASH off our hands.

I been saying it for two years and I will keep saying it. The Detroit Pistons need to go out and get Michael Beasley!! He can be the starting 4 or the back up SF/PF. In 2 or 3 years Beasley will be A top 15 player in the NBA. Mark My words! He needs to grow up, he needs to man up, he needs to take his medication, he needs to learn how to play defense in the NBA like A man. Yes I know all of this. I'm willing to bet that that day will come sooner then later. EXAMPLE #1. (Z.Randolph)

phil1980

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 38 Empty Scott Foster Leads Cavs Past Pistons

Post  FlyDog Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:53 am

He turned the game around with some fearless non-calls. Irving was traveling all over the place, at one point going up for a shot and coming down with the ball........yet no call. Since the Defense froze, he got a wide open look at a 3 just seconds later. Thanks, Scott.

At the request of friends and family, I will be attending racial sensitivity orientasian in the near future.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  deusXango Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:25 am

FlyDog wrote:
At the request of friends and family, I will be attending racial sensitivity orientasian in the near future.
Fly "You Sly" Dog! lol
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next