Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+16
Sebastian
Lobo
merc
Sparma
cool breeze
Fennis Dembo
FlyDog
Rett
deusXango
Murph
Oracle
Flip
Sissy1946
Grizz
frankied
WTF
20 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty You're right Rhett

Post  Grizz Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Rett wrote:I said early in the season that this team was going to come into it's own....
last night showed ALL of the possibilities....

And............I will say it again......

THEY HAVE HEART!!!

GO PISTONS!!!

rockon

Together Knight and Stuckey are capable of becoming the best backcourt in the league. dance Lets do some serious damage! cheers Basketball

Last edited by Grizz on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty STUFF

Post  deusXango Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Jumping in the shallow end of the FA market (restricted) would taking a chance on Wilson Chandler or Nickolas Batum be worth it?
Has Ben Wallace ever played for the Pistons for $7 million a year? You owe us a lot Charlie V. if he hasn't!!!
Even with the year Stuckey had last year, should he keep up his present pace, could he be in the most improved player running?
Can Knight be in the ROY conversation? He's shown me some things that Rubio and Irving would be challanged to duplicate in terms of toughness.
Is Monroe getting comfortable playing center? His body language looks like he wants to be the best.
Will Dumars draft sensibly this year or will it be a "brain fart?" I'm rooting for the best draft yet!
Has anyone noticed that the turnaround in Tayshaun's game look like he's been reading this forum? No backing down, just catch and shoot!
After the intermission known as the All-Star Weekend, could we be the best team in the east? Joe's still gotta move some players no matter what!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Goodwill .. what a cartload of manure you are trying to sell for your master!

Post  Grizz Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:48 am

Goodwill spins: Perhaps Knight showed Stuckey how to be a consummate professional, simply with his work ethic.

Grizz: Well, maybe it was a real mistake to get rid of Aaron Afflalo if that is the case.

Goodwill distorts the truth: But Knight seems to have lit something inside Stuckey — in a positive way. He readily admits Knight has had an effect on him.

Grizz: Goodwill, you are so dishonest and / or stupid in saying that it is simply Knight inspiring Stuckey that has helped Stuckey play better. FACE IT! Stuckey is NOW PLAYING shooting guard, his natural position, alongside Knight, who is playing point guard, his natural position. BUT.. you don’t want the truth that STUCKEY was playing the WRONG position, a badly mistaken GM move by Dumars, to gather any steam. You are not a journalist in any sense of the word but a paid misinformer. For 3 seasons Stuckey was forced into PG, and his play suffered, all needlessly, because Dumars didn’t want to admit his BILLUPS giveaway for trash AI was a colossal blunder. Shame on you, Goodwill, for spinning this so falsely! The Pistons wasted 3 seasons of forcing Stuckey to play PG when they, Dumars, should have brought in a real PG several seasons sooner. Dumars goofs up badly and you dishonestly try to cover it all up. That is the opposite of what journalism is supposed to be.

Flip I am begging you to make part of this picture as an icon for this site. Goodwill will misinform again you can be sure.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Grizz on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Completely Oblivious!

Post  Grizz Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:23 am

... and Patrick Hayes of Pistonpowered.com and Vince Ellis rerun of the Detroit Free Press are completely oblivious to why Stuckey is playing better now ... The fact Stuckey has changed his position from primary PG to primary SG, is just ignored and never even mentioned by either .. ahem .. writer. Dumbfounding in the extreme .. wow ... I am telling you .. scary and dumbfounding that paid journalists are that corrupt and / or that dumb .. Shocked

Last edited by Grizz on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty CV almost ready to return

Post  merc Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:58 am

Back to the slowest front court in the L.
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Go Blue. baby.................!!!

Post  Rett Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:23 am

way to go Wolverines!!

what a WIN over "Ohio"

Rett

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty My reaction to CV coming back...

Post  Oracle Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:45 am

merc wrote:Back to the slowest front court in the L.

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty CV almost ready to return

Post  deusXango Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:52 am

merc wrote:Back to the slowest front court in the L.
This is why we should have seen what Vernon Macklin has to offer by now. We'll probably end up "throwing out the baby with the bath water."
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Tweet Tweet Biches!!!!!!!! I Got MY Gameface On Baby!

Post  FlyDog Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 am

I'm baaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaack, you stupid mofo's! Just kiddin baby! Bout' the mofo part, the other parts is true! Doc abbendower says my bold spurs in my shoder n ankles is all cleared up! I still have ten binotis in my elbow, but doc abbendower says that's from lookin at pictures of nekked girls on my eye phone. All you haters r gonna see that I'm better then ever! Gonna take a few months to get into game shape but I all ready got my game face!

Knock knock..........who's there? Some yellow dude with a small weiner. Some yellow dude with a small weiner who? Jerry Lim, baby! BWAAAAAAHAHAHA!
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Yeah Yeah Light Years Away From

Post  WTF Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Rett wrote:I said early in the season that this team was going to come into it's own....
last night showed ALL of the possibilities....

And............I will say it again......

THEY HAVE HEART!!!

GO PISTONS!!!

rockon

The next Thomas-Dumars yet alone being the next Billups-Hamilton. Give Me A Break!!!!!Cheerleader dance
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Wow!

Post  WTF Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:24 pm

Oracle wrote:
FlyDog wrote:Until now, I thought all of the "Racially insensitive" Jeremy Lin stuff was being blown out of proportion by politically correct do-gooders. But I find this ESPN headline incredibly offensive.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I mean............isn't that the equivalent to using the "N" word? Wow..........

I'm shocked that a truly mainstream outfit like ESPN could let that one get by them.

Ok, it was a bit funny, but only if it was from a friend meaning no malice.

The reason you don't do things like that is because it tends to give license to those that are haters... really stupid thing to do.

BTW, earlier in American History Greeks were called some nasty stuff, including the N-Word. We were referred to as Olive N-Words. Even though it was largely gone by the time I was born, family members still recount stories of abuse.

I think it's blown just like Lin is over-hyped both which made me chuckle just a little bit.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty SERIOUS PEOPLE

Post  WTF Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Where is FlipTheSwitch? Have posted in almost a month...hope all is well Flip.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Hi Wise!

Post  FlyDog Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Yeah, both Wett and Rinsanity are getting a rittle cawwied aray!

Winning a nail biter against the awful Kings at home, does not a season make (Ancient Chinese proverb).
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Tweet Tweet Biches!!!!!!!!

Post  FlyDog Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Hi, it's me again charlie VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! My agent telled me that my joke about jerry lim was immapropreate so i'm here to say sorry. This guy got game, and you can tell he been working hard to inprove. He's gotten a lot better at strokin 3's because of all of his practice. That must mean his lady also good at strokin 3" from all the practice she get with him! BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty hope prince plays with energy...

Post  frankied Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:19 pm

tay played with the kind of energy that is rare for him. he was really active, and made quick decisions and actually looked alive and engaged. normally, he is like a black hole, where all the energy seems to drain out.
not quite sure why he was so energized, but it was nice to see.
frankied
frankied

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Wise, Flip said he's pretty busy with work these days but next month should be back ..

Post  Grizz Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:25 pm

WISEFAN wrote:Where is FlipTheSwitch? Have posted in almost a month...hope all is well Flip.
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty The Stunkmeister..........

Post  FlyDog Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Dude is UNSTOPPABLE! Give me an H......give me an E......give me a Y.........give me a !!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me an O........give me a H.........give me a !!!!!!!!!!!

What does it spell? HEY!!!!!!!!!OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't look now Piston fans, but with 24 and zero left in the game, the Pistons lead by 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty The Stunkmeister..........

Post  Oracle Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:22 pm

FlyDog wrote:
Dude is UNSTOPPABLE! Give me an H......give me an E......give me a Y.........give me a !!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me an O........give me a H.........give me a !!!!!!!!!!!

What does it spell? HEY!!!!!!!!!OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't look now Piston fans, but with 24 and zero left in the game, the Pistons lead by 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, who was that non-masked man???
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Wilcox

Post  Oracle Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:26 pm

While he's playing good, I bet he NEVER thought the Pistons would be kicking the crap out of the Celtics like this, LOL!!!

BTW, Stuckey is indeed a SG, he got his first assist near the 8 minute mark of the 4th quarter.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Pretty balanced scoring, but...

Post  Oracle Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:31 pm

It's the defense that's surprising me.

Ben only had one block, but it was a beauty, and I like the way he's not starting anymore, but playing a nice supporting role(even though Macklin should be getting at least half of Bens minutes).

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Macklin Sighting

Post  Oracle Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:40 pm

He shoots a hook shot... he SCORES!!!

And he did it in 43 seconds of PT!!!

I won't dare compute the 48 minute stat for that one, leave it to Lee357!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Ellis responds to me.. sort of ..

Post  Grizz Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Ellis writes: If Knight would have went top 5 like he was thought to be, you would still be mad at me, Dumars and everybody else because Stuckey would still be playing point guard.

Grizz responds: Mr. Ellis, thank you for responding but you are still ignoring my point .. which is .. somehow you have completely failed to mention that Stuckey is playing shooting guard now and Knight is playing point guard. I mean, are the Tiger beat writers ignoring Cabrera's move to a new position(?), yet you ignore Piston starters changing their playing position as if it means nothing. This is not a small thing and in fact is the main reason Stuckey is free to play at a higher level. Why the denial? Don’t play the victim card with me, just report the truth, and you will get mad respect.
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  Grizz Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Oracle wrote:He shoots a hook shot... he SCORES!!!

And he did it in 43 seconds of PT!!!

I won't dare compute the 48 minute stat for that one, leave it to Lee357!!!

Oracle, I am no Lee357 (dont we all miss him Crying or Very sad ) but Macklin's stats per minute are 2nd only to Monroe ...
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Pistons Ass Rape Celtics 136-79

Post  FlyDog Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:52 pm

Associated Press
2-19-12 8:51 PM
Story By: Will Drinkleday

The Detroit Pistons horseplayed and meat-handled the Celtics like Jerry Sandusky and Joe Paterno did to 12 year old Mike Harris in the showers on August 13, 2004; doing the Celtics dry at the Palace of Auburn Hills. The Pistons outscored the Celtics 83 to 11 on fast break points, and held a 63 to 9 advantage at the FT line despite the blatant whistles in favor of the Celtics. Midget and former 80's child star Gary Coleman also provided a spark off the bench for the Pistons, scoring 10 points and recording 2 steals. He also generated some hearty LOL's from the dozens of fans at the Palace, entertaining on a unicycle while balancing a beach ball on his nose during a rousing Halftime performance.

For the Celtics, Martina Daniels had zero points in 7 seconds, and Rajon Rondo lost his fucking mind. Coach Doc Rivers continues to astound the Guinness Book folks, aging at a rate of 3 weeks per loss.

Last edited by FlyDog on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : yo mama)
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty This team makes the play offs!

Post  Grizz Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:53 pm

guitar guitar pom pom pom pom pom pom TT Bow Down toast 2 thumbs up thumbs up Joe Go Pistons!clap clap
Basketball dance dance dance
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next