Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+11
Phil-Good
cool breeze
Sebastian
Murph
Grizz2
Oracle
deusXango
merc
lemonpen
WTF
Sparma
15 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Denver

Post  WTF Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:38 am

Sparma wrote:Oracle, yes that was a nice pass by CV to Singler. And Singler had a good pass to CV. Some players seem to have chemistry. I noticed the other day that Prince and Singler seemed to pass back and forth, and also confabbed. Monroe often seems to find Maxiell. Unfortunately, I can't think of anyone with whom our PG has consistent chemistry!
Your idea of subbing out Monroe rather than Maxiell's creative! Maxiell's been playing extremely well. Time to sign him up for another 3 years? I wouln't go that far, but credit where credit is due. He's been playing as close or closer to his potential than any Piston.

Sparma that's because the PG barely pass the ball. I honestly don't like it when Knight shoots 18 times and can only manage 3 or 4 assist in the process. Just not how an effective PG operates, Knight nor Stuckey improve or raise the level of play of the players around them.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Trey Burke

Post  WTF Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:43 am

Now that's a PG....GO BLUE!!!!
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty The Sour Cynic still crying and point fingers...

Post  Phil-Good Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:19 am

WISEFAN wrote:Now that's a PG....GO BLUE!!!!

Yeah until he gets drafted by Detroit. Then it will be Joe Dumars and L.Frank fault when he has A bad game.

Then you will go off on A rant about how Burk is not this and that.

Sour Cynic always crying! lol lol
Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Sour Pee Boy Still In A Pool Of Joe's Pee

Post  WTF Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:53 am

Phil1980boy wrote:

Yeah until he gets drafted by Detroit. Then it will be Joe Dumars and L.Frank fault when he has A bad game.

Then you will go off on A rant about how Burk is not this and that.

Sour Cynic always crying! lol lol

Sorry Piss Boy but only you can be that Wishy Washy about a player.....remember how you use to suck on Stuckey drawes now you can't wait to trade him.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Trey Burke

Post  deusXango Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:20 am

Wise, thanks for the "heads up" on this young man in Ann Arbor, he's the real deal PG we need (if Joe's got the balls to get him), and he's a joy to watch play the game. I'm not going to make any comparisons between him and Knight, just yet but, I want to see how he leads Michigan through "March Madness." A backcourt of Burke and Knight would be smallish but, an interesting and effective duo, I betcha'.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Ooops!

Post  deusXango Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:42 am

Well people, the reality of the situation has begin to set in; Kyle Singler is the backup for Tayshaun Prince, no doubt about it. His game is as a SF, and a backup SF, not a starting SG. The common denominator between he and Prince is they're both "glue guys;" they bring smarts to the game, and they're the only players on the Pistons who tend to make players around them better (although Prince has this diva in him that acts up from time to time).

We're undersized at PF, and playing our PF out of position at center already, it's madness to wreak our backcourt inserting a forward in at SG. Why do that? Any case Lil' Larry makes is going to sound like CV may be starting at SG any minute now. Does anyone remember Kim English? Oh, these token appearences by Maggette should stop altogether....no matter what he does, it's of little consequence. If the team starts English, at least we have a defender at the SG spot. Singler to the bench, Maggette out of the rotation, and English in....real simple.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Singler at SG?

Post  Murph Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:30 am

Yes...I'm coming to the same conclusion that Singler is probably not the long term solution at SG. At least he doesn't seem to be productive enough to play SG for the Pistons, for whatever reason. I'm begining to agree with DX and Sebastian that Singler might be better suited as the reserve SF, until Prince moves on, and then Singler should get a shot at the starting SF position.

Which leaves a gaping hole at SG.

Now, I'm not yet ready to give up on Brandon Knight as our starting PG. He has good nights and bad nights, and right now, he's a shoot first PG. However, he's still young and works hard, and very well might developing into an excellent starting PG for us. (I know, I know...I used the same logic for Rodney Stuckey, and he never developed into the starting PG that we needed.)

But, I'm not ready to give up on Brandon Knight as our starting PG, nor do I think moving him to SG is the right move, considering his height. So, right now, I'm not a big advocate of drafting Trey Burke, although that could change.

So having said all of that, maybe the best strategy would not be to draft a SF, like McAdoo, Porter or Poythress. Maybe the best strategy would be to draft SG, Ben McLemore out of Kansas. That would give us a rotation of something like:

Knight, Stuckey
McLemore, English
Prince, Singler, Middleton
Mornoe, CV, Jerebko
Drummond, Kravtsov

Oh, and one more thing. We need to get a better coach.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Defense

Post  Murph Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:45 am

Don has mentioned this several times regarding Monroe, but it seems to apply to all our big men. What's the deal with our big men chasing the opposing PG around the perimeter on defense, at the beginning of the shot clock? I've noticed it with not only Monroe, but also Maxiell and Drummond. At the start of the 24 second clock, our big men often double the opposing PG at the 3 pt line, before they then scramble back to their regular defensive positions.

This seems to accomplish nothing positive. We almost never cause a turnover. However, what it does accomplish is lots of chaos. After guarding the opposing PG for a few seconds, our bigs have to scramble back to covering their own man. And the ensuing chaos also seems to hurt Knight's defense on the opposing PG.

Furthermore, obviously Monroe doesn't have the quickest feet in the NBA. He's certainly no Ben Wallace on defense. Monroe needs to concentrate on defending his own man, not frantically chasing the opposing PG and then try to switch back in time.

And this is clearly not Monroe's fault, as all of our big men do the same thing, with varying degrees of success.

Note to Lil Larry: Knock it off with the stupid-ass defensive switches at the beginning of the shot clock. It ain't helping...it's only further mucking up our defense.

Murph

Back to top Go down

Post  deusXango Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:57 am

Murph wrote:Don has mentioned this several times regarding Monroe, but it seems to apply to all our big men. What's the deal with our big men chasing the opposing PG around the perimeter on defense, at the beginning of the shot clock? I've noticed it with not only Monroe, but also Maxiell and Drummond. At the start of the 24 second clock, our big men often double the opposing PG at the 3 pt line, before they then scramble back to their regular defensive positions.

This seems to accomplish nothing positive. We almost never cause a turnover. However, what it does accomplish is lots of chaos. After guarding the opposing PG for a few seconds, our bigs have to scramble back to covering their own man. And the ensuing chaos also seems to hurt Knight's defense on the opposing PG.

Furthermore, obviously Monroe doesn't have the quickest feet in the NBA. He's certainly no Ben Wallace on defense. Monroe needs to concentrate on defending his own man, not frantically chasing the opposing PG and then try to switch back in time.

And this is clearly not Monroe's fault, as all of our big men do the same thing, with varying degrees of success.

Note to Lil Larry: Knock it off with the stupid-ass defensive switches at the beginning of the shot clock. It ain't helping...it's only further mucking up our defense.

Murph, you said a mouthful!!! Isn't that dumb, for a defensive guru like Lil' Larry, to be training his troops to carry out? Ya' got until the end of the year fella.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Trade

Post  Sparma Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:43 am

The Pistons have something they haven't had in a while: a prime trading opportunity, one which would likely benefit both teams, one which both teams would like to arrange, namely trading Maxiell. By my reckoning, they haven't been in this situation since Dallas offered a late first rounder (& an expiring contract) for Prince with his expiring contract. I hope Oracle is right that the Lakers have been watching. I had been thinking 2nd rounder, but now I wonder if a team like the Lakers would be willing to offer a (late) 1st rounder delayed by a year or so. That would seem like a fair deal to me. I'd be receptive to an offer of a high second rounder as well.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  Sebastian Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:00 pm

deusXango wrote:
Murph wrote:Don has mentioned this several times regarding Monroe, but it seems to apply to all our big men. What's the deal with our big men chasing the opposing PG around the perimeter on defense, at the beginning of the shot clock? I've noticed it with not only Monroe, but also Maxiell and Drummond. At the start of the 24 second clock, our big men often double the opposing PG at the 3 pt line, before they then scramble back to their regular defensive positions.

Murph, you said a mouthful!!! Isn't that dumb, for a defensive guru like Lil' Larry, to be training his troops to carry out? Ya' got until the end of the year fella.

DX wrote: Ya' got until the end of the year fella. DX do you mean, until the end of the calendar year (2012) or the season (2012-2013), because as I look at the remaining schedule for the month (December) and this calendar year (2012), then I would say a determination on rather to keep L. Frank or fire his ass, must be made by December 31, 2012?

Remaining Schedule for December

Dec. 14 @ Nets
Dec. 15 vs Pacers
Dec. 17 vs Clippers
Dec. 19 @ Raptors
Dec. 21 vs Wizards
Dec. 22 @ Wizards
Dec. 26 @ Hawks
Dec. 28 vs Heat
Dec. 30 vs Bucks

WE are currently 7-17 and may not see another win until Dec. 22 at home versus the Wizards. If L. Frank is only able to beat the Wizards, twice, and OUR record is 9-24 on December 30, then L. Frank must go!
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:11 pm

deusXango wrote:Well people, the reality of the situation has begin to set in; Kyle Singler is the backup for Tayshaun Prince, no doubt about it. His game is as a SF, and a backup SF, not a starting SG. The common denominator between he and Prince is they're both "glue guys;" they bring smarts to the game, and they're the only players on the Pistons who tend to make players around them better (although Prince has this diva in him that acts up from time to time).

We're undersized at PF, and playing our PF out of position at center already, it's madness to wreak our backcourt inserting a forward in at SG. Why do that? Any case Lil' Larry makes is going to sound like CV may be starting at SG any minute now. Does anyone remember Kim English? Oh, these token appearences by Maggette should stop altogether....no matter what he does, it's of little consequence. If the team starts English, at least we have a defender at the SG spot. Singler to the bench, Maggette out of the rotation, and English in....real simple.

DX, you're right, it is so damn simple, considering what WE currently have to work with. English should be the guy starting, at least until he can prove if he can hold the position down. The dude can space the floor, like Singler, he's as smart basketball-wise as Singler, he can run the floor and put the ball on the floor, and the dude can guard the position.

It has not been my intention to sound like a Singler basher in earlier, related posts, but Singler is best as an 8th or 9th man, 7th in certain situations. The dude (Singler) is a smart ball player and he can hit the "long ball", but he is not requiring the opposing SG to play very much "D". English would put more pressure on the opposing starting SG.

What the insertion of Singler has resolved, rather positively, is that my man Stuckey is in his best role, as the 6th man, first guard off of the bench, who can play with either B. Knight or English, as I don't think Stuckey starting with B. Knight is the best situation, but the two play together better, after the game has taken form.

Two more moves are needed: 1) Start Drummond, now! and 2) Fire L. Frank's ass and hire Zeke!
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:18 pm

deusXango wrote:

Well we know what the intent is which isn't a bad move considering how much our perimeter defense sucks! and can't kill Lil Larry on that one. The chaos isn't hurting Knight's defense because Knight isn't a good defender to begin with. That move actually prevent teams from coming down and jacking it up early into the shot clock. We have no great man to man defenders especially with our bigs so hybrid zones and half court pressing defense is the best result. They actually need to do more of it.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Softies

Post  lemonpen Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:37 pm

I happened across this list of marshmellows.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Trade: Moose for Cousins

Post  Sebastian Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Pistons Pals, I was thinking recently while watching a a game between the Kings and the Trailblazers could Cousins and Dre play together.

I try to talk myself out of it, thinking that Moose is probably a better influence on Dre than Cousins would be. I said to myself that Cousins style of play would collide with Dre's.

But, today, I'm think heck, Joe may need to get the Kings on the phone an propose a straight-up trade of Moose for Cousins.

Adding Cousins to OUR roster and pairing him with Dre would close the paint down for opposing teams. Rebounds, both offensive and defense would be OURs.

Do it Joe move Moose for Cousins, now! Oh, and fire L. Frank and hire Zeke!

Then WE roll with:

PG - Knight/*Stuckey
SG- English/**Singler/Maggette
SF- Tay/Jerebko
PF- Cousins/Charlie V.
C- Dre Drummond/Maxey/The Ukraine

Send Daye and Middleton to the Red Ants

Do it Joe before this season is a total lost!

*Stuckey would get 28-32 each.
**Singler can come in for Tay, also.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty English and Middleton assigned to the D-League

Post  Sebastian Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Well, I guess inserting English into the starting line-up at the SG position will not be happening anytime soon. facepalm
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Ranked #11

Post  WTF Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:05 pm

11. Lawrence Frank (Detroit): Works as hard as any of his peers. Feisty. Master of strategy. Deserves a better position than coaching the nowhere Pistons.

Apparantly some think its the team and not the coach. Too a degree I would agree consudering there really hasn't been that much improvemnt to the roster overall.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty HIDDEN GEMS

Post  deusXango Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:35 pm

One of the marks of a good coach is his ability to connect with his players, and in doing so, he's able to be honest with the team he's charged with getting the most out of....what's our connection between coach and players here in Detroit?

Honesty breeds trust and respect (two important elements in employing the best rotation possible, without creating an uprising in his locker room). The course I'm flowing on is, what's preventing Lil' Larry from starting Kim English at SG, and backing him up with Khris Middleton, and relagating Maggette to the bench? If the team never went beyond playing a 3 guard rotation, English would bring an infusion of defensive energy to our perimeter defenders that's been lacking so far...Knight and Stuckey are capable of playing sound defense, and if paired with a fierce defender, their efforts would probably increase. Those minutes Maggette play are wasted minutes, and Singler is the invisable man out there for the most part; give English a chance, it may be a revalation. Not only is he a defender but, his ability to open up driving lanes with his outside shooting is tremendous.

Princes' minutes should be reduced to 25-30 a night to accomadate the continued development of Singler (Prince stays fresh for the long run and Singler can have some plays designed for him)....we don't have to cater to Maggette; he's passing through. Whenever English got into foul trouble, play Middleton, who's an upgrade over Maggette, and has an inside/outside game that none of our present perimeter rotation players has.

Sebastian, you're right about a lot of things but, Monroe for Cousins ain't one of them. A straight-up trade is going to be rejected by Sacramento, and Monroes' total, consistant game is yet to be seen, for a number of reasons, so it's too soon to be giving up on him. If he played excellent ball all by himself, what can he be now that he has help? The big man dilemma has yet to be resolved, and it seems the only solution is to trade either Maxiell or Villanueva but, right now the team needs the services of both of them; Monroe, Maxiell, and Villanueva are all PF's, so the only center we have playing is coming off the bench, for limited minutes, and outproducing all the PF's (PER)!! Somebody ain't doing their homework....Lil' Larry. Drummond and Kravtsov should be stumbling, jumping, rebounding, hacking, shot-blocking, and doing all the things to develop as Piston centers on the floor, not the bench; in the name of sanity, why aren't they playing center by commitee? Our record might be better than it is, who knows?

English, Middleton, and Kravtsov are the hidden gems on a team that needs the youthful exuberance, and excitement that diamonds in the rough can bring. They should be put on display as they're polished up.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

Post  deusXango Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:49 pm

WISEFAN wrote:11. Lawrence Frank (Detroit): Works as hard as any of his peers. Feisty. Master of strategy. Deserves a better position than coaching the nowhere Pistons.

Apparantly some think its the team and not the coach. Too a degree I would agree consudering there really hasn't been that much improvemnt to the roster overall.

Wise, who wrote that bullshit?! It's some hard working janitors at the Palace but, that doesn't make them building engineers. Where's the evidence to support their claim that he's a "Master of strategy?" I personally resent our Pistons being called "nowhere Pistons," first of all but, how in the world do you justify calling a coach the #11th in the league (out of 30 teams), with his team performing at the pace we are? This smacks of politics as the result of constantly throwing the team under the bus. Hell yes, let his ass go and do better. One final question. Why did nobody scoop this helluva coach up from the time Jersey showed his ass the door, until Tom Gores gave him a chance? Tom Gores, who's not a basketball man, chose Lil' Larry over Mike Woodson; where was Woodson rated, #25?
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

Post  Murph Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:06 pm

WISEFAN wrote:11. Lawrence Frank (Detroit): Works as hard as any of his peers. Feisty. Master of strategy. Deserves a better position than coaching the nowhere Pistons.

Well, I for one hope Lil Larry gets himself a better position...COACHING ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE!!!

BTW, did you see the date on that list?...Oct. 22...before the start of the season. That list also has Woodson ranked 18th, and Mark Jackson ranked 28th. In other words, that list is ridiculously worthless.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Yup!

Post  Oracle Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:18 pm

lemonpen wrote:I happened across this list of marshmellows.

That list also coincides with the list of athletes attending the gay pride convention in San Francisco!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Ranks #11 on the height list is more like it

Post  Oracle Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Murph wrote:

Well, I for one hope Lil Larry gets himself a better position...COACHING ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE!!!

BTW, did you see the date on that list?...Oct. 22...before the start of the season. That list also has Woodson ranked 18th, and Mark Jackson ranked 28th. In other words, that list is ridiculously worthless.

That list is about as relevant as those clowns waiting for Elvis to come back!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Defense - Wise is correct!

Post  Oracle Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:25 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
deusXango wrote:

Well we know what the intent is which isn't a bad move considering how much our perimeter defense sucks! and can't kill Lil Larry on that one. The chaos isn't hurting Knight's defense because Knight isn't a good defender to begin with. That move actually prevent teams from coming down and jacking it up early into the shot clock. We have no great man to man defenders especially with our bigs so hybrid zones and half court pressing defense is the best result. They actually need to do more of it.

Showing the Bigs is a VERY good and effective defensive move, Sheed & Ben did it all the time! While they don't need to do more of it, they do need to keep it up!

Monroe's problem is that once he flashes on the guard, he seems to think it's a switch rather than a flash, and gets stuck defending a guard while Knight has to defend his Big, and that's the stupid part!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty DX on Singler

Post  Oracle Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:31 pm

deusXango wrote:Well people, the reality of the situation has begin to set in; Kyle Singler is the backup for Tayshaun Prince, no doubt about it. His game is as a SF, and a backup SF, not a starting SG. The common denominator between he and Prince is they're both "glue guys;" they bring smarts to the game, and they're the only players on the Pistons who tend to make players around them better (although Prince has this diva in him that acts up from time to time).

No surprise, I agree! Singler is a SF all the way, and should have 1st shot at starting when Tay is done, but my belief is that he won't be competitive if a real SF comes along.

Both Singler & Prince are solid players, and if you look up the definition of "Glue Guy" in the dictionary, both of their pictures would be there!

There'a no shame in being one, they're important to any winning team! They can also start, but it's dependent on the makeup of the rest of the team.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Frank makes no game time adjustments. So why does he even show up for the games?

Post  cool breeze Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:43 pm

There are a lot of coaches like Larry Frank. He is a guy some call basement coaches. That means, the coach sits in his basement at home setting up the rotations he will use and sets the time when the substitutions will take place. Some believe that NBA players cannot adapt to sudden changes regarding when they enter or leave a game. Isn't that pure nonsense. Only a coach who has never played the game of basketball would be that stupid. Why not use a computer to beep out the changes coaches decide on before the actual games. I believe coaches who do this have no confidence in their own judgement. They can't think properly or have no confidence in their ability to see what is going on because the NBA game is going so fast that they resort to coaching from distance. I loved coaching against those foolish coaches. All you need to do is bring in one little thing to throw off the great game plan. These coaches are the type of people who also believe that when their team wins, it is because of them and their great basketball minds. Last night this Detroit team had nothing much to give the fans. The regulars had just played a tough game the night before and had to travel. However, Drummond looked fresh on the court. But what did Frank do but bring in Maxiell and Monroe. Monroe looked like he was sleep walking. On the first possession by Denver after that substitution a missed shot was rebounded on the weak side where both Maxiell and Monroe just stood and watched. Prince tried to get the rebound but was pushed out of the way very easily. I believe that there is not way Denver would have been able to get that rebound if Drummond had stayed in the game. And everyone knows how badly Piston big men rebound and play defense when they are fresh so why in hell didn't Frank use Jerebco in this game. Is he crazy?When Monroe and Charlie V play together it looks like they are dancing in those black tights. You can see the leg speed when they wear those black tights and they should both be very embarrassed if they bothered to look at themselves play on defense. There are only three big men currently active who can play Frank's style of defense where big men chase guards out to or beyond the free throw line. Those players are Jerebco, Drummond and Maxiell. If Maxiell gets caught being the lone big man under the basket when the opposing team puts the shot up, there is about a 20% chance that Maxiell will be able to get the rebound. Frank has not been able to figure out that opponents know Detroit's weaknesses and always make a fool out of Frank in actual games. My advise for Frank if he wants to keep his job is to stop a moment and take a look at the players he has on his team and create some form of defense that will work for those players. Only an idiot would be telling players to do something they cannot possibly do. Of course there is no defense available that will work when you have more than one horrible defensive player on the floor at the same time. Knight makes mistakes but his mistakes do not involve basis lack of interest. Knight is still learning the strengths and weaknesses of his match up for the night. Stuckey is the guy who has a basic lack of interest in doing the right thing for his team. This might sound cruel but I have watched him very carefully. He takes possessions off and allows dribble penetration giving little or no resistance to the man he is guarding. He switches off his man when he could easily get through screens if he really wanted to do what Knight is doing and getting banged up a lot. Stuckey doesn't want to suffer much of any pain unless he is driving to the basket with the ball in his hands. He gets pumped up about that aspect of the game and must believe that he is fullfilling his contract by doing just that while hitting a few jump shots along with way. Stuckey has neven been a guy like Prince who does it all regardless of the pain he might suffer for playing the right way. This team will never win much of anything as long as Dumars keeps signing players like Stuckey. Stuckey thinks he can turn his defense on or off but as I saw last night, Stuckey could not bring up his defensive game towards the end at all. In fact he regressed. And Stuckey was supposed to be the anchor of this team when Dumars signed him to his new contract. He has no excuses anymore. It is time to trade his butt out of Detroit. And Maggette and Charlie V need to turn in their uniforms as well. Mr. Gores has to take charge of this sinking ship now. Of the older vets, only Prince comes to play real basketball night after night. All the rest are fakers much like Kent Benson of another era. Detroit used to fill the seats at the Palace because the team played for real. There are players on this team who are trying to act the part of real NBA players. The fans know the truth and that is why the Pistons are last in ticket sales. Is it time for Gores to fire Joe Dumars? Should someone take a look at the assistants that Frank has hired. The coaching staff has not helped make current Piston players any better. In fact they look worse and it appears as if they don't like playing with each other. I just don't see the love that teammates should have if they are enjoying the game. There is a lack of confidence between players. Monroe is trying to do things he has no business doing. The coach is placing two extremely weak defenders on the floor at the same time. This stuff breeds discontent and lack of trust between the players. Dumars and Frank have to share the blame together.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next