Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+11
Phil-Good
cool breeze
Sebastian
Murph
Grizz2
Oracle
deusXango
merc
lemonpen
WTF
Sparma
15 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  FlyDog Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:40 am

merc wrote:Whasup Fly?
Good to see ya around... Summer hibernation?

Hi Merc. Something like that.........
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Hey Who Like The Dog Out

Post  WTF Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:28 am

FlyDog wrote:

Thought you were abducted, about time you got your ass back.......
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:38 am

Oracle wrote:Ok, I see what you're talking about!

I admit that Bynum gets full of himself pretty quickly.

Talk about not knowing when your stuf stanks lol!

I take it you got a chance to watch those 2 OT's.

I think twice we went up by 4 points only to watch Bynum screw us with his Alley Ball Antics
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty THE POWER OF LIL' LARRY

Post  deusXango Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:53 am

Who can remember when a team was guided into the lottery with so much excitement?
GO PISTONS!!!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Okay I Good News And Bad News

Post  WTF Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:57 am

Good News: Is the Pistons actually win this game tonight as the bench actually pull this one out this time around. banana

Bad News: Is it just one game because in a series the Heat would kick our asses. So don't go overstating a nice win tonight people because will still stink it up the next 3 or 4 games. facepalm
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty THE POWER OF FAT JOE

Post  deusXango Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:59 am

What GM went 4 years without making a trade, and when he finally did (Gordon+1st rounder for Maggette), the fans prayed he didn't make another? Clue: He still has a job because the owner appreciates jobbers.
GO PISTONS!!!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty THE POWER OF FAT JOE

Post  deusXango Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:00 am

What GM went 4 years without making a trade, and when he finally did (Gordon+1st rounder for Maggette), the fans prayed he didn't make another? Clue: He still has a job because the owner appreciates jobbers.
GO PISTONS!!!
(don't know what this double post is all about.)

Last edited by deusXango on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Okay I Good News And Bad News

Post  deusXango Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:10 am

Wise, the good news is, Lil' Larry learned something from the Atlanta game....it won't take him 2 OT's to loose the game. finger wag
The bad news is, Prince couldn't do anything with LaBron on two good wheels, what can we expect from "Mr. Quote Machine", playing on one? Sad
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

Post  FlyDog Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:16 am

WISEFAN wrote:
FlyDog wrote:

Thought you were abducted, about time you got your ass back.......

Hi Wise. Just not feeling it with the Pistons and NBA in general this year. Until the Heat are no longer the reigning champs, I'm not sure I can stomach too much of it.

We traded a 1st Rounder for Magette? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Wow.......
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Drummond

Post  FlyDog Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:40 am

Judging by the box scores, it looks like Drummond may be a keeper. Thoughts?
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty WHERE WE'RE AT...REALLY.

Post  deusXango Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:58 am

With the firing of Avery Johnson in Brooklyn, Phil Jackson (the winningest coach in NBA history) is the front-runner for the job; #2? Nate McMillan. My point is, fire Lil' Larry's ass right now and hire McMillan, before another firing or two takes place, or we're looking at table scraps at the end of the year, or whenever the powers that be wake up to the fact that Lil' Larry ain't sh!t as a head coach.

Fly, that observation on our need for a new coach is based on the handling of Drummond, and others, by our current coach. Drummond is a young beast, that the more he plays, the better he gets, and that's the opinion of local fans to national media types...everyone but Lil' Larry (and let him tell it, Dumars and Gores). I can't believe the owner and GM are staying up nights working out rotations for our coach to deploy, and evey one of them has Drummond coming off the bench. You gotta see him play Fly Dog, he's something special.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

Post  FlyDog Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:08 pm

deusXango wrote:With the firing of Avery Johnson in Brooklyn, Phil Jackson (the winningest coach in NBA history) is the front-runner for the job; #2? Nate McMillan. My point is, fire Lil' Larry's ass right now and hire McMillan, before another firing or two takes place, or we're looking at table scraps at the end of the year, or whenever the powers that be wake up to the fact that Lil' Larry ain't sh!t as a head coach.

Fly, that observation on our need for a new coach is based on the handling of Drummond, and others, by our current coach. Drummond is a young beast, that the more he plays, the better he gets, and that's the opinion of local fans to national media types...everyone but Lil' Larry (and let him tell it, Dumars and Gores). I can't believe the owner and GM are staying up nights working out rotations for our coach to deploy, and evey one of them has Drummond coming off the bench. You gotta see him play Fly Dog, he's something special.

Thanks. I've actually got the game set to record tonight, it's being aired locally.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Pressure is on Frank to win some games now--Lack of ethics in the front office of the NBA

Post  cool breeze Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:49 pm

What will Frank do now? He has played the vets a lot and lost a lot of games. Will he have the guts to play the young players? If he does, will the owner give him a free pass this season? This much I do know. If Frank is fired, he will have a very difficult time getting another chance as a head coach in the NBA. Will Maxiell finish out the season as a starter? Will Jerebco sit the bench for the entire season? Will Austin Daye, Austin Daye and Bynum continue to play a lot of minutes? What I see is those 3 players are not really very good players. All three are horrible defenders. So if you can't defend anyone, there is no way any GM wants any of them in a trade. Play those 3 against any decent team that is actually not faking playing like Atlanta did the other night, and they will suck. The opposing coach can pick on any one of them and score on almost every possession. Frank plays all three together.

I mentioned this idea of the front office insisting that Miami tank games until the closing minutes when playing in arenas of teams who struggle with attendance like the current Piston organization. It was clear that Miami was not really playing at their usual level of energy against Charlotte and other inferior teams. Keep the games exciting for the fans. But never allow Labron James to get into foul trouble. The fans want to see him play. It appears that things are not on the up and up regarding the Heat. Will Detroit stay in this game until late due to tanking by Heat players? Last season the officials for sure fixed the games involving Miami in every series. I am having a difficult time trusting that league officials have any ethics at all. NBA is just entertainment not real basketball. That is what many fans are thinking this year again.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Hate LF As Much As You Like

Post  WTF Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:06 pm

But the continuing blaming of Drummond PT is all on Joe. It's like the 5th time LF has said it's not the direction of the organization to go with the youth or insert Drummond into the starting lineup. If you notice there has been no rebuttal on the part of Joe or Gores to indicate anything different. BLAME JOE
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Oracle Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Nope, you blame the coach!

No excuses, either it's his idea, or he isn't man/coach enough to do the right thing.

Pick your poision, either way, he's not the right man for the job!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty DWill is a cancer(when can we sign him?)

Post  Oracle Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:19 pm

DWill got the great Jerry Sloan fired in Utah, and now he bad mouthed Avery and got him fired!

Fired one month after being named coach of the month, lol! Now, Avery isn't all that IMO, although I know some here like him, I never wanted him here!

Since DWill is so good at getting rid of coaches, maybe we can sign him for one season, just so that he can get rid of Frank for us!

Because Joe & Gores, who really hired Frank, so Frank's his boy, are trembling in their cubicles and crapping their pants while Frank fiddles!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Coaching...

Post  Oracle Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:24 pm

We probably would have a hard time finding a good coach now, but there is hope!

Sloan won't take the job with DWill there, and neither Phil Jackson or Stan Van Gundy(Ron Jeremy) is interested - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

So we still have three options out there, of which, Sloan would be the only one to interest me for the Pistons. Van Gundy is a chump, and Jackson won't have a super star here, so he's useless, LOL!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post  deusXango Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:33 pm

WISEFAN wrote:But the continuing blaming of Drummond PT is all on Joe. It's like the 5th time LF has said it's not the direction of the organization to go with the youth or insert Drummond into the starting lineup. If you notice there has been no rebuttal on the part of Joe or Gores to indicate anything different. BLAME JOE

Wise, come on...Drummond is one of the better draft picks made by Joe, and to keep him away from playing along side Monroe (with Knight), is real close to tendering his resignation. I don't believe he has to dignify those outlandish allegations made by Lil' Larry with a rebuttal. What about the PT not given to English at SG? Joe dropped a nickle & dime player (Vernon Macklin) to bring a player, who doesn't speak English, from half-way around the world and pay him 3X as much to do the same thing....sit on his ass; that's an organizational decision? Gores hired this fool, not Joe, so the blame should be aimed at the owner if anyone.

I like hate'n on Lil' Larry because he's a bald faced lier, who politics, blames everyone from the players to management for the shortcomings of the team, and talks sh!t that no one in their right mind can understand; he's gotten away with more dumb sh!t than any coach of the Pistons in recent memory. As bad as Curry and Kuester were, this guy tops both of them. The veterans starting that arguebly shouldn't be (Prince and Maxiell), and the ones who're getting PT is his ass kissing tactics to keep down rebellion in the locker room (which is full of rookies). I ain't buying the hype!

What I hear you saying is Lil' Larry can coach but for the interference of Joe Dumars, is that right Wise? Shocked
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty How good can Drummond be?

Post  Grizz2 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:01 pm

FlyDog wrote:Judging by the box scores, it looks like Drummond may be a keeper. Thoughts?

Fly ... AD can be the best defensive Piston center of all time .. and he is gonna score and pass well ... more than Chandler for the Knicks is now I would say .. I would be more interested in bringing him on slowly IF we had a good big to pair with Monroe already .. BUT WE DONT .. Jmax cannot score or defend any quality big ... at all... Jmax is working hard but he has disappeared so bad the past few weeks ... AD so far has shown so much basektball savy and IQ that I have no doubt that after even glaring mistakes .. he will correct and teach himself .. So important on a team run by Frank .. And so long as Jmax is out there .. the other team will not be guarding him but WILL BE doubling on the ball ... and so our offense is getting punked bad because of JMAX ..

DX .. you are so right about Frank politicing .. It really disgusts and angers me .. more than Curry (Blank Slate) or Kueser (Buffoon) ... AD is the better player than Jmax RIGHT NOW ... and what does Frank do? Protect his Vets whom he fears ...

But even additional to that .. is that Frank is an idiot of Xs and Os when it comes to offense ... ISOs rule ... screens? Cuts? Movement? Just spread the floor and hope for the best while the man with the ball is double teamed ..

Last edited by Grizz2 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Drummond scores like a guard!

Post  Oracle Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:11 pm

That 2nd unit comes in kicking ass and taking names!!!!

Is it time to sign Will the Thrill to a MAX contract???

LOL, even Joe isn't taking that much drugs, er., I mean eating that many enhanced jellies!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Austin daye

Post  Oracle Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Making his case for PT!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Will the Thrill

Post  Oracle Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Gets goofy once in awhile, but both him and Stuckey really know how to feed Drummond on alley oops to the hole!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Ok I'll calm down...

Post  Oracle Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:18 pm

They're kicking Miami's arse, but I do realize that they're putting it to Bosh and a bunch a scrubs, LOL!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty WOW!

Post  Grizz2 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Oracle wrote:That 2nd unit comes in kicking ass and taking names!!!!

LOL, even Joe isn't taking that much drugs, er., I mean eating that many enhanced jellies!

Oracle .. it really is amazing .. 14 straight points .. HOLY SHIT! .. and then another run ... Drummond is the key though .. he is so impressive defensive .. he makes everyone better defensively .. CV .. is really playing smart and hard these days .. Singler on the 2nd unit looks good too . Jesus .. maybe the solution IS to play the 2nd unit as much as the first .. or more ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

Post  Oracle Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Grizz2 wrote:
Oracle wrote:That 2nd unit comes in kicking ass and taking names!!!!

Oracle .. it really is amazing .. 14 straight points .. HOLY SHIT! .. and then another run ... Drummond is the key though .. he is so impressive defensive .. he makes everyone better defensively .. CV .. is really playing smart and hard these days .. Singler on the 2nd unit looks good too . Jesus .. maybe the solution IS to play the 2nd unit as much as the first .. or more ..

You got it, Drummond is the foundation we need to be building around!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next