Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+11
Phil-Good
cool breeze
Sebastian
Murph
Grizz2
Oracle
deusXango
merc
lemonpen
WTF
Sparma
15 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty This Quote Alone Is Grounds For Firing Lil Larry

Post  Murph Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:50 pm

From today's Goodwill article on Charlie V:

"(Charlie V) has a high basketball IQ and I want to make sure he fully takes advantage of that," coach Lawrence Frank said."

Huh? Shocked Now Charlie has a lot of skills. He can plank...he can tweet...and he can hang out at the 3 pt line waiting for the ball. But I have never, ever heard anyone accuse Charlie of having a high basketball IQ.

Were does Lil Larry get this stuff?

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty This Quote Alone Is Grounds For Firing Lil Larry

Post  Oracle Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Murph, the advantages of having a stretch 4 like CV is enormous!!!

If you have a consistent good one, he's worth his weight in gold!

We all know CV doesn't fit that description, and his BBall IQ most likely falls into the single digits, but why are you complaining?

If these articles, and his 5,000% increase in rebounding, gets his arse moved, we would, and should be rejoicing!

Relax, let them build him up to the sky, hell, send some of these clippings to other GM's! I support anything that will move CV and make room for someone via trade, or space for the youngsters!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Nope

Post  Oracle Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:20 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
deusXango wrote:Oracle, I can't believe I'm typing this (it's like my fingers have a life of their own) but, I'm willing to give Lil' Larry the benefit of this entire season to see what comes of it. You made a very compelling arguement in favor of patience with this coach, for what he's here for, and I won't look for flaws just for the sake of fault finding, he's trying his best. Maxiell is a brute; the only role model we have on this team for big man "get in your ass" play, and to that end, Drummond is learning to play his game. The sad part (and I missed it) is that Maxiell is 6' 6", the height of your average SG, and fans are not ready for a PF of that size. Again I say, he's a brute, shot blocker, who doesn't back down. He's strong as a bull, and has worked on his mid-range game; these are the things Drummond needs to address in order to advance to next level of play. Physically gifted with speed and athleticism is not enough, without heart, work ethic, and smarts.

Are you a lawyer Oracle?

No but he played one on tv. It's hard to fault LF on much after reading his comments on how the organization are pushing him for wins and not development.

Not a lawyer, lol!

Just a lowly Line of Business software developer!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Frank

Post  Sparma Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Coaches need to say baloney sometimes, in the hope that the reality follows. Oh to have a guy like Avery Johnson here who both praises his players and talks straight to them. Wasn't he supposed to be a candidate for us alongside Kuester? A coach like Collins would make a real difference here. Joe's coach hiring record has become an embarrassment -- owner intervention is his own excuse, including with Frank.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Grounds For Firing Lil Larry

Post  Murph Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Oracle wrote:We all know CV doesn't fit that description, and his BBall IQ most likely falls into the single digits, but why are you complaining?

If these articles, and his 5,000% increase in rebounding, gets his arse moved, we would, and should be rejoicing!

Relax, let them build him up to the sky, hell, send some of these clippings to other GM's! I support anything that will move CV and make room for someone via trade, or space for the youngsters!

lol Oracle...there is some truth to what you're saying. But that quote hit the trifecta for me. It was in an article written by my least favorite Detroit sports writter, Vince Goodwill, with a moronic quote by Lil Larry, about my least favorite Piston, Charlie V. I just couldn't let it go by.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty While Rome burns, several Pistion players give half an effort but not Brandon Knight

Post  cool breeze Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Knight is playing in pain. His leg is taped up like a mummy. But last night Brandon made some hussle plays that defy belief. I thought that rebound put back of a Stuckey missed layup was the best. Knight was going full speed jumped up and got his legs cut out from under but in less than half a second, he was able to tape the missed shot in on a bank shot. Knight has that special love for the game. He never takes possessions off like the older vets seem to always fit in during every game. If Knight is ever guilty of a turnover you can bet that it isn't because his mind is not in the game. I swear that it seems Stuckey is one of those players who plays the opposite of Knight. He loses concentration and lets the game pass him by especially on defense. Last night during crunch time, Stuckey made three critical mistakes on offense. What kind of offense was he trying to run? It was as if the guy had never practiced or listened to any of his coaches.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Singler went 13 Piston possessions before he touched the basketball on offense in the 1st quarter

Post  cool breeze Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:29 pm

This has been going on in every game since Singler became a starter. Why? Singler, Knight, and Prince have some basketball brains and Singler especially has great court awareness. He might be the best passer on the team. Yet the coach has no plays for Singler. Kyle went to the bench at the 3:03 minute mark of the 1st quarter and had touched the basketball twice. One time he got a defensive rebound and dribbled up court. The other time, Prince passed him the ball and he passed it quickly to the open man. 13 times down the court and your shooting guard has no plays and the Piston offense is centered on one side of the court opposite of Singler. He returned in the 2nd quarter and touched the ball 3 times and made 2 three point shots. He neve received a pass in the 4th quarter that I can recall. Yet Stuckey got away with driving into the abyss trying to penetrate though three players with no plan in mind. I believe that this coach has zero control of his team. His only weapon is playing time and he seems to give it out without regard to who is helping the team and who is giving everything they have for the team. So we are left with guys like Stuckey and Charlie V. When they decide to play for 15 seconds we are supposed to get excited and think the Pistons are on the right track. No this team has several losers who are getting playing time. They don't play from the gut. I hate that fact about this Piston team. It is not about winning, it is about how you play the game. This combination of Monroe-Charlie V or Monroe-Maxiell makes me ill at times. Maxiell plays really hard most of the time but he is just not big enough to ever be a good defensive rebounder. Of course he is playing with Monroe who forgets he is supposed to be down low when the opposition shoots the ball. When Monroe and Charlie play together, they take turns on who will rest above the free throw line on defense while the opposition is getting the offensive rebound. Dumars has created a team of soft players who do not like to play defense or rebound. They are under contract so we must suck it up as fans until he is fired.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  cool breeze Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Murph wrote:From today's Goodwill article on Charlie V:

"(Charlie V) has a high basketball IQ and I want to make sure he fully takes advantage of that," coach Lawrence Frank said."

Huh? Shocked Now Charlie has a lot of skills. He can plank...he can tweet...and he can hang out at the 3 pt line waiting for the ball. But I have never, ever heard anyone accuse Charlie of having a high basketball IQ.

Where in hell is the owner? Does he want to see Charlie V and his band of dancers wear Piston uniforms? Charlie really looks like he has leg or hip issues. He can't really run and he looks to be in some type of pain and maybe that is why he is so shy when he is under the basket. Charlie plays like he is 55 years old and he never appears to be having any fun. So why is the coach making him play? Give your new favorite some time to mend his sore bones coach Frank. Charlie likes watching from the bench. Bring back Jerebco and give him another shot along with the RUSSIAN.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Oh My! Attack Of The CV Basher Twins

Post  WTF Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:05 pm

cool breeze wrote:
Murph wrote:From today's Goodwill article on Charlie V:

Where in hell is the owner? Does he want to see Charlie V and his band of dancers wear Piston uniforms? Charlie really looks like he has leg or hip issues. He can't really run and he looks to be in some type of pain and maybe that is why he is so shy when he is under the basket. Charlie plays like he is 55 years old and he never appears to be having any fun. So why is the coach making him play? Give your new favorite some time to mend his sore bones coach Frank. Charlie likes watching from the bench. Bring back Jerebco and give him another shot along with the RUSSIAN.

I swear you two crack me up Leave Charlie alone Very Happy
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Cool Favorite Player Does No Wrong Again

Post  WTF Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:11 pm

cool breeze wrote:Knight is playing in pain. His leg is taped up like a mummy. But last night Brandon made some hussle plays that defy belief. I thought that rebound put back of a Stuckey missed layup was the best. Knight was going full speed jumped up and got his legs cut out from under but in less than half a second, he was able to tape the missed shot in on a bank shot. Knight has that special love for the game. He never takes possessions off like the older vets seem to always fit in during every game. If Knight is ever guilty of a turnover you can bet that it isn't because his mind is not in the game. I swear that it seems Stuckey is one of those players who plays the opposite of Knight. He loses concentration and lets the game pass him by especially on defense. Last night during crunch time, Stuckey made three critical mistakes on offense. What kind of offense was he trying to run? It was as if the guy had never practiced or listened to any of his coaches.

Sorry Cool Breeze but both Knight and Stuckey made some boneheaded plays after that 55 year old cripple who socks look funny tied the game at 91 all. And Holiday ate Knight lunch, and stole his girl friend, but your cracking on Stuckey? Stop overstate Knights Brillance that armor not all that shiny
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Denver Game

Post  WTF Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:41 pm

We lost the earlier match up on the road 3 games in so let see how we do at home against the Nuggets at home. Monroe had a monster game against them so lets see if he can repeat it.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Don .. you are right

Post  Grizz2 Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:17 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
cool breeze wrote:Knight is playing in pain. His leg is taped up like a mummy. But last night Brandon made some hussle plays that defy belief. I thought that rebound put back of a Stuckey missed layup was the best. Knight was going full speed jumped up and got his legs cut out from under but in less than half a second, he was able to tape the missed shot in on a bank shot. Knight has that special love for the game. He never takes possessions off like the older vets seem to always fit in during every game. If Knight is ever guilty of a turnover you can bet that it isn't because his mind is not in the game. I swear that it seems Stuckey is one of those players who plays the opposite of Knight. He loses concentration and lets the game pass him by especially on defense. Last night during crunch time, Stuckey made three critical mistakes on offense. What kind of offense was he trying to run? It was as if the guy had never practiced or listened to any of his coaches.

Sorry Cool Breeze but both Knight and Stuckey made some boneheaded plays after that 55 year old cripple who socks look funny tied the game at 91 all. And Holiday ate Knight lunch, and stole his girl friend, but your cracking on Stuckey? Stop overstate Knights Brillance that armor not all that shiny

BK7 plays hard ... gives it all he has and there has been more improvement recently ... I think both he and Stuckey are doing just what Frank wants them to do .. and that is the problem at least half the time .. Frank is no Flip Saunders on offense ..

Wise .. Knight does make mistakes .. but ... lets not forget he is 20 years old and yet has been good or brilliant more often than not .. LEts hope he keeps improving . 2 turnovers for each of the last 2 games .. and remember .. the real bonehead is Frank who is NOT implementing many share the ball offensive plays ... It is true that the late game collapses are not all on Frank .. but indirectly they are .. Frank has not made many good adjustments to what the other team has changed in players and plays .. And if the player screws up mentally .. it is on the player . but over time .. it is on Frank to get them prepared to play in crunch time more and more .. or bench them for crunch time ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Cool Breeze .. Agree with you Singler needs to shoot more .. if only to keep the defenses honest ...

Post  Grizz2 Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:20 pm

cool breeze wrote:This has been going on in every game since Singler became a starter. Why? Singler, Knight, and Prince have some basketball brains and Singler especially has great court awareness. He might be the best passer on the team. Yet the coach has no plays for Singler. Kyle went to the bench at the 3:03 minute mark of the 1st quarter and had touched the basketball twice. One time he got a defensive rebound and dribbled up court. The other time, Prince passed him the ball and he passed it quickly to the open man. 13 times down the court and your shooting guard has no plays and the Piston offense is centered on one side of the court opposite of Singler. He returned in the 2nd quarter and touched the ball 3 times and made 2 three point shots. He neve received a pass in the 4th quarter that I can recall. Yet Stuckey got away with driving into the abyss trying to penetrate though three players with no plan in mind. I believe that this coach has zero control of his team. His only weapon is playing time and he seems to give it out without regard to who is helping the team and who is giving everything they have for the team. So we are left with guys like Stuckey and Charlie V. When they decide to play for 15 seconds we are supposed to get excited and think the Pistons are on the right track. No this team has several losers who are getting playing time. They don't play from the gut. I hate that fact about this Piston team. It is not about winning, it is about how you play the game. This combination of Monroe-Charlie V or Monroe-Maxiell makes me ill at times. Maxiell plays really hard most of the time but he is just not big enough to ever be a good defensive rebounder. Of course he is playing with Monroe who forgets he is supposed to be down low when the opposition shoots the ball. When Monroe and Charlie play together, they take turns on who will rest above the free throw line on defense while the opposition is getting the offensive rebound. Dumars has created a team of soft players who do not like to play defense or rebound. They are under contract so we must suck it up as fans until he is fired.

No more of this ISO crap .. We dont have a Superstar who can do that anytime they want .. Of course it will work sometimes ... .but ISO just stops the OFFENSIVE FLOW as everyone stands around
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty The New and Better Offensive Scheme?

Post  Grizz2 Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Saw a recorded version of the most recent Knicks vs Heat game ... Enjoyed it immensely ... Gotta give Joe Dumars a lot of credit for wanting to hire Woodson ..Woodson looks like THE MAN ... judging by how well he is making moves nowadays .. Going into Miami without your star and crushing the Heat nevertheless ....AFTER the Heat had just lost to the worst team in the NBA, the Wizards.. Damn pretty impressive .. So yeah .. even though I didnt want Woodson hired either .. wish we had .. . They moved the ball so well .. And Felton . the guy I had been bashing ... was amazingly quick and deadly from the 3 point line ... Steve Kerr also made a great point that a lot of teams are going small, like the Heat were able to do, where they only have 1 true big .. which is pretty much what the Pistons are doing .. So in a way .... you could say . who cares whether we have 2 other bigs playing if no body else does ... Or .. that the question is not whether Jmax should be benched in favor of Drummond, but whether Monroe should be ..

Certainly the Heat and Knicks and Spurs can play an very effective brand of small ball (wish there were a better name for it, cuz I hate the term) where the highest priority is getting open 3s and lay-ups ... BUT .. would like to point out that it only works well and for extended time if you have: (1) a GREAT coach and (2) a bonafide SUPERSTAR or 2 or 3 true stars, and it really helps in the Knicks case if you have (3) a lock down defensive BIG like Chandler .. And for the play-offs you might need some crooked and / or incompetent referees to help you get through the slower half-court games that the Play-Offs for all intents and purposes are .. (like the Heat still ended up needing)

The Pistons do not have any of these though Drummond could be that BLOT OUT THE SUN Center we have all been dreaming about since Bob Lanier .. the Big Dipper ..

Therefore, Frank needs to do the right thing .. start Drummond, get him developing .. and bring Jmax off the bench .. JM1 for 11? And AD gets only 14 Minutes against a team without a center? that is WACK! Frank ... the bell will be tolling for you starting last game with the more challenging schedule ... You need to improve just as much as our players if not more ..

Last edited by Grizz2 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Singler

Post  Sparma Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Nice analysis on Singler, Cool.

I felt Singler had had some weak (fatigued?) games recently, but that he played decently against Philly, just not getting chances. It creates space to have him run to the perimeter, but it's stupid to have him do that every time. Singler's strength is that he does a lot of things well, offensively at least. He shoots well from distance, but he also runs extremely well without the ball, finding openings, passes smartly, and posts up well, especially against smaller opponents. He came down the baseline once, beating Turner badly, then happening to miss. Expected to see them go to that play again, but it never happened. Bizarrely one-dimensional use of him.

cool breeze wrote:This has been going on in every game since Singler became a starter. Why? Singler, Knight, and Prince have some basketball brains and Singler especially has great court awareness. He might be the best passer on the team. Yet the coach has no plays for Singler. Kyle went to the bench at the 3:03 minute mark of the 1st quarter and had touched the basketball twice. One time he got a defensive rebound and dribbled up court. The other time, Prince passed him the ball and he passed it quickly to the open man. 13 times down the court and your shooting guard has no plays and the Piston offense is centered on one side of the court opposite of Singler. He returned in the 2nd quarter and touched the ball 3 times and made 2 three point shots. He neve received a pass in the 4th quarter that I can recall. Yet Stuckey got away with driving into the abyss trying to penetrate though three players with no plan in mind. I believe that this coach has zero control of his team. His only weapon is playing time and he seems to give it out without regard to who is helping the team and who is giving everything they have for the team. So we are left with guys like Stuckey and Charlie V. When they decide to play for 15 seconds we are supposed to get excited and think the Pistons are on the right track. No this team has several losers who are getting playing time. They don't play from the gut. I hate that fact about this Piston team. It is not about winning, it is about how you play the game. This combination of Monroe-Charlie V or Monroe-Maxiell makes me ill at times. Maxiell plays really hard most of the time but he is just not big enough to ever be a good defensive rebounder. Of course he is playing with Monroe who forgets he is supposed to be down low when the opposition shoots the ball. When Monroe and Charlie play together, they take turns on who will rest above the free throw line on defense while the opposition is getting the offensive rebound. Dumars has created a team of soft players who do not like to play defense or rebound. They are under contract so we must suck it up as fans until he is fired.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Singler

Post  Oracle Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Look he's been less than productive lately, but that doesn't mean he played badly, he hasn't.

But ultimately, production does count! I'm looking forward to a bounce back game tonight, and they're off to a great start!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Knight has found his MOJO!!!

Post  Oracle Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Knight is VERY agressive... I'm loving it!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Poor ending at the half

Post  Oracle Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Pistons look like ther 3 Stooges, can't hold on to the ball, can't concentrate to make layups right under the basket!

Sad!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Suggestion

Post  Sparma Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Time for a Kravtsov showing? No chance, I suppose. He's probably not even active against the best offensive rebounding team.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Denver

Post  Sparma Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Another weird yet predictable game.

Does anyone have a time machine that would allow us to draft Lawson rather than Daye? A lot of folks at DetNews saw that one coming. I liked Daye but we desperate for a point and Lawson, Maynor, and others were available.

I confess not to having heard of Koufus. Can't Kravtsov be our Koufus? Is that asking too much?

Great second half by Stuckey. Knight tacked on 5 meaningless points at the end. Terrific game by Maxiell (picky point: am I just imagining that he's had multiple games of getting 4,5 blocks in the first quarter, then trailing off? Maybe play him a lot early, then sub him out more late?). Solid game by Drummond. Singler more involved.

Oh to have Andre Miller as a pass first point coming off the bench. He set McGee up beautifully several times. He's just the kind of guy Drummond needs to move forward.

Am I the only one to be fatigued by all the talk of fatigue as the game slipped away? Denver's spent close to 3/4th of their season on the road so far.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

Post  Oracle Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Sparma wrote:Another weird yet predictable game.

Does anyone have a time machine that would allow us to draft Lawson rather than Daye? A lot of folks at DetNews saw that one coming. I liked Daye but we desperate for a point and Lawson, Maynor, and others were available.

I confess not to having heard of Koufus. Can't Kravtsov be our Koufus? Is that asking too much?

Great second half by Stuckey. Knight tacked on 5 meaningless points at the end. Terrific game by Maxiell (picky point: am I just imagining that he's had multiple games of getting 4,5 blocks in the first quarter, then trailing off? Maybe play him a lot early, then sub him out more late?). Solid game by Drummond. Singler more involved.

Oh to have Andre Miller as a pass first point coming off the bench. He set McGee up beautifully several times. He's just the kind of guy Drummond needs to move forward.

Am I the only one to be fatigued by all the talk of fatigue as the game slipped away? Denver's spent close to 3/4th of their season on the road so far.

Maxiell is playing out of his mind!!! It can't be possible that GM's aren't flooding Dumars with offers, and I bet one of them is the Lakers!

Maxiell's blocking is off the hook, his defense has totally improved, and his midrange jumper/fade away is cooking as well!

Talk about Drummond replacing Maxiell in the starting lineup... HELL, we should be talking about Drummond replacing Monroe! Drummond & Monroe's numbers were almost identical, but Drummond did it in fewer minutes!

Yeah Andre Miller is a beast of a PG! Knight isn't mature enough to deal with a PG that good, he'll need a few more years.

Charlie V did a lot of good stuff(to offset the bad) tonight! He had a nice block, and a really sweet drive and dish to Singler(hey Don, somebody is passing to Singler, lol).

However, I got mad in the first half, and knew they would never recover. They shot their wad in the first half, and Denver basically out hustled them the rest of the way.

While there was some good stuff, there was way too much bad stuff in the players we need to develop.

Monroe is being handled in a way he never was the last 2 years, and he can't seem to figure it out yet!

Knight was agressively in control early, then got agressively unstable for a stretch.

Oh well, that's how it goes in the youngster learning business!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparma Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:32 am

Oracle, yes that was a nice pass by CV to Singler. And Singler had a good pass to CV. Some players seem to have chemistry. I noticed the other day that Prince and Singler seemed to pass back and forth, and also confabbed. Monroe often seems to find Maxiell. Unfortunately, I can't think of anyone with whom our PG has consistent chemistry!

Your idea of subbing out Monroe rather than Maxiell's creative! Maxiell's been playing extremely well. Time to sign him up for another 3 years? I wouln't go that far, but credit where credit is due. He's been playing as close or closer to his potential than any Piston.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Drummond, Jmax, Monroe

Post  Grizz3 Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:47 am

Statistically .. Drummond is still outplaying Jmax .... and Monroe . per 36 minutes .. Gonna let this play out ... Jmax deserves a standing ovation for his effort and play .. but I ... still cant get over the feeling that something is wrong with our team because he starts ... Please notice over the next few games if other teams are putting much defense on him ... OR . if the other team is using an extra man on defense to cover the ball instead of Jmax .. Just wondering .. Going on vacation in a few days so for the rest of the month .. will be watching online ..

Grizz3

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Yeah ,.. it is true .. I am always looking for conspiracies between the Pistons brass and Detroit Piston writers ..

Post  Grizz2 Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:03 am

Goodwill has been much better this season .. but.... not surprisingly . this really IRKS me ..

Goodwill wrote:

Drummond falters

Monday's loss also marked the first time rookie Andre Drummond went an entire game without a rebound, though he blocked a couple of shots in 14 minutes.

"Andre's game is totally based on energy and activity, that is his game right now," Frank said. "The key is once you've set the bar of what you can do you continue to raise it, it can't be selective, it has to be an every night focus."

Grizz: In that same game ... Jmax shot 1 for 10 for 2 points? Doesnt that matter too? Why not write about that?

And just what the hell is Frank's message? Pure gibberish! How about you, Frank, designing a better offense!!! And taking blame for your players .. especially your young players ... for not doing well . Besides .. if one bad game out of 20 were the criteria for making a federal case .. concerning the rest of the team, what would Goodwill have to write and what "oxymorons" would Frank have to pull out of his butt to please the PR crowd with smug quotes .. What I really want to hear from the Piston Head Coach is how dedicated he is to helping Piston players improve, and how much he believes in his players even if they have an off night .. how connected he is to his players and will work to help them improve and explain how the team play will change to improve for the better .. This smacks of I-Don't-Have-much-to-Do-with-how-my-players-play .. So dont blame me .. L. Frank ..

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Grizz2 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Monroe

Post  WTF Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:28 am

Goes right back to business as usual he just simply not consistent enough for all the praise he's been getting by fans and media. Where is the freaking double double consistency needed to be consider an All Star. The bigs for Denver were a lot tougher than the one big he faced in Philly and he goes right back being passive and damn those 5 turnovers.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 3 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next