Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+8
deusXango
Sebastian
Sparma
WTF
lemonpen
Murph
Oracle
Go Stones!
12 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty Parson - Moose

Post  WTF Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:45 pm

lemonpen wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:Parson who had more of an impact for the Rockets than Moose has had for the Pistons get 15 million a season for the next 3 years.  The Rockets had more reason to match Parson offer than the Pistons would to match any offer made to Moose.  All is well in Houston because their not feeling any great sense of loss in letting him go.  SVG should feel the same way Houston feels and let Moose punk ass walk and stop over-valuing his ass let the fans that thinks he's all of that cry and let those that think he's a worthless piece of lazy sh!t rejoice in the fact we don't have to watch his lazy ass anymore.  

I'm laughing at Parson attitude though and perhaps that should be a lesson for Monroe at least be honest and open about your self-inflicted Diva status and the only difference between Parson and Monroe is that Parson honestly believes he's franchise and likely will earned his contract while the other only thinks he's the sh!t and will never live up to the undeserving max deal he thinks he's entitle to.  

This excuse for Moose being an Restricted Free Agent IMO is a farce considering teams made moves to offer both Parson and Lowery deals. It didn't hold Dallas up from making an offer to Parson a Restricted Free Agent , and it didn't keep Houston from not matching it. Toronto made it happen and resigned Lowery a Restricted Free Agent at a fair price because Lowery wanted to be in Toronto and didn't elect to over-value himself.  

Both Lowery and Parson will likely have better careers IMO so for the life of me I don't understand this crap with dealing with Moose.

Houston f'ed up with Parsons.  They could have kept him for one more year at $900K.  Now a $15M/yr asset walked away with no return.  On top of that the Rockets had to pay good money to back fill the spot with Ariza (sp).  If Moose leaves I hope to God SVG isn't dumb enough to repeat their empty handed feat.

lemonpen, they definitely over-thought the process and it blew up in their face.  But Parson is actually a $15M/yr asset IMO Moose isn't so if nothing else I hope the Pistons stop over-valuing his ass as being some freaking Elite Player. They need to stop playing this bullshit game with him and start looking elsewhere because letting his ass walk for nothing to free up 10 million to do something more meaningful is a fair trade off.  I'm sure the Rockets are looking at it that way as well though they handle it poorly.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty Parsons

Post  lemonpen Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:19 pm

WISEFAN wrote:Parson who had more of an impact for the Rockets than Moose has had for the Pistons get 15 million a season for the next 3 years.  The Rockets had more reason to match Parson offer than the Pistons would to match any offer made to Moose.  All is well in Houston because their not feeling any great sense of loss in letting him go.  SVG should feel the same way Houston feels and let Moose punk ass walk and stop over-valuing his ass let the fans that thinks he's all of that cry and let those that think he's a worthless piece of lazy sh!t rejoice in the fact we don't have to watch his lazy ass anymore.  

I'm laughing at Parson attitude though and perhaps that should be a lesson for Monroe at least be honest and open about your self-inflicted Diva status and the only difference between Parson and Monroe is that Parson honestly believes he's franchise and likely will earned his contract while the other only thinks he's the sh!t and will never live up to the undeserving max deal he thinks he's entitle to.  

This excuse for Moose being an Restricted Free Agent IMO is a farce considering teams made moves to offer both Parson and Lowery deals. It didn't hold Dallas up from making an offer to Parson a Restricted Free Agent , and it didn't keep Houston from not matching it. Toronto made it happen and resigned Lowery a Restricted Free Agent at a fair price because Lowery wanted to be in Toronto and didn't elect to over-value himself.  

Both Lowery and Parson will likely have better careers IMO so for the life of me I don't understand this crap with dealing with Moose.

Houston f'ed up with Parsons. They could have kept him for one more year at $900K. Now a $15M/yr asset walked away with no return. On top of that the Rockets had to pay good money to back fill the spot with Ariza (sp). If Moose leaves I hope to God SVG isn't dumb enough to repeat their empty handed feat.
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty There's No Meat On That Sandwich

Post  WTF Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:14 pm

Sebastian wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:
Sebastian wrote:Now, Peyton Siva fans who are also Pistons fans will begin to understand how I have felt since the non-commitment to a favorite player by the new regime.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/234300/Pistons-To-Release-Peyton-Siva

I wish the dude, well, because he does know how to play the position.

Good luck, Peyton Siva.

Sebastian as I Peyton Siva fan I will not being throwing a hisses fit about SVG releasing him.  SVG study all the film on Siva as he did with Stuckey and he decided that he doesn't fit with what's he wants to do, so you can't be mad at that.  I liked and defended Stuckey as much as you did and would have loved very much to see him still playing here but neither him or Siva fit in large part neither can effectively hit from outside.  It's not like there's no reasoning for what SVG is doing.  (Augustin and Meeks are better)

This move doesn't even conclude that SVG is thinking Bynum any better than Siva because he's as certainly gone as Siva as soon as he finds a trade for him.  My hope is that if Siva doesn't catch on with another team that he plays on our D-league squad and continue to grow and work on that 3pt shot, he has everything else just about.  

Yo, Wise, not to sound like a counter (Pistons) agent, but Rodney Norvell Stuckey is better F@ckin' Jodie Meeks.

I'll bet you an Internet sandwich that wherever Stuckey lands that by the end of the season he will be a more productive player on that particular team than his essential replacement, F@ckin' Jodie Meeks.

Meeks better not come here and crap in his shorts. He better do all of the grand things that SVG and you'll are expecting, but I bet you that he will not have a better season than OUR boy, yours and mine, Rodney Stuckey.

Deal or no deal? We'll rehash this topic sometime around April 15, 2015.

And, I bet you are asking what in the world is a Internet sandwich?

It looks something like this. Enjoy!

FORUM - Page 37 Sandwi10

I'm sure they may very well have similar numbers but Stuckey won't be a better 3pt shooter than Meeks and Meeks might be a slightly better defender as well.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty Stuckey is better than F@ckin' Jodie Meeks ...

Post  Sebastian Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:59 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
Sebastian wrote:Now, Peyton Siva fans who are also Pistons fans will begin to understand how I have felt since the non-commitment to a favorite player by the new regime.

Good luck, Peyton Siva.

Sebastian as I Peyton Siva fan I will not being throwing a hisses fit about SVG releasing him.  SVG study all the film on Siva as he did with Stuckey and he decided that he doesn't fit with what's he wants to do, so you can't be mad at that.  I liked and defended Stuckey as much as you did and would have loved very much to see him still playing here but neither him or Siva fit in large part neither can effectively hit from outside.  It's not like there's no reasoning for what SVG is doing.  (Augustin and Meeks are better)

This move doesn't even conclude that SVG is thinking Bynum any better than Siva because he's as certainly gone as Siva as soon as he finds a trade for him.  My hope is that if Siva doesn't catch on with another team that he plays on our D-league squad and continue to grow and work on that 3pt shot, he has everything else just about.  

Yo, Wise, not to sound like a counter (Pistons) agent, but Rodney Norvell Stuckey is better F@ckin' Jodie Meeks.

I'll bet you an Internet sandwich that wherever Stuckey lands that by the end of the season he will be a more productive player on that particular team than his essential replacement, F@ckin' Jodie Meeks.

Meeks better not come here and crap in his shorts. He better do all of the grand things that SVG and you'll are expecting, but I bet you that he will not have a better season than OUR boy, yours and mine, Rodney Stuckey.

Deal or no deal? We'll rehash this topic sometime around April 15, 2015.

And, I bet you are asking what in the world is a Internet sandwich?

It looks something like this. Enjoy!

FORUM - Page 37 Sandwi10
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty Houston, Parson, Moose, Detroit, Toronto, Lowery, RFA Theory

Post  WTF Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:37 pm

Parson who had more of an impact for the Rockets than Moose has had for the Pistons get 15 million a season for the next 3 years.  The Rockets had more reason to match Parson offer than the Pistons would to match any offer made to Moose.  All is well in Houston because their not feeling any great sense of loss in letting him go.  SVG should feel the same way Houston feels and let Moose punk ass walk and stop over-valuing his ass let the fans that thinks he's all of that cry and let those that think he's a worthless piece of lazy sh!t rejoice in the fact we don't have to watch his lazy ass anymore.  

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty Sad day

Post  deusXango Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:15 pm

This is a sad day for me but, I knew it was coming. With the release of Peyton Siva and Josh Harrellson, the writing is on the wall; SVG is build the team around Andre Drummond and he's building with his hand picked players, not Dumars leftovers.

I wish those young men well and I hope Jorts is on the road to a successful recovery; I thank them for the effort they put in to make this team competitive and exciting....can't say that for all the players. I really enjoyed them and will continue to pull for them in the future; they're Pistons!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty No Kicking And Screaming Over This!

Post  WTF Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:57 am

Good luck, Peyton Siva.

Sebastian as I Peyton Siva fan I will not being throwing a hisses fit about SVG releasing him. SVG study all the film on Siva as he did with Stuckey and he decided that he doesn't fit with what's he wants to do, so you can't be mad at that. I liked and defended Stuckey as much as you did and would have loved very much to see him still playing here but neither him or Siva fit in large part neither can effectively hit from outside. It's not like there's no reasoning for what SVG is doing. (Augustin and Meeks are better)

This move doesn't even conclude that SVG is thinking Bynum any better than Siva because he's as certainly gone as Siva as soon as he finds a trade for him. My hope is that if Siva doesn't catch on with another team that he plays on our D-league squad and continue to grow and work on that 3pt shot, he has everything else just about.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty Siva

Post  Murph Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:12 am

Personally, I would rather the Pistons had kept Siva and released Bynum.

I hope he gets picked up, or plays in Europe for a couple of years and then returns to the NBA. He didn't get a fair shot here.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty Pistons To Release Peyton Siva

Post  Sebastian Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:30 am

Now, Peyton Siva fans who are also Pistons fans will begin to understand how I have felt since the non-commitment to a favorite player by the new regime.

Good luck, Peyton Siva.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty We Ask For Our Own Trouble Often By Over-valuing

Post  WTF Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:38 am

Oracle wrote:From Drew Sharp: Free-agency pickups aren't enough to revive Detroit Pistons

http://www.freep.com/article/20140715/COL08/307150036/1051/rss16 wrote:The Pistons think they can compete for the playoffs next season with the right coaching, the right system and the right pieces on the floor. But any discussion regarding having the right pieces comes right back to Greg Monroe and why the Pistons’ “next week” can only become promising if Monroe isn’t a part of it.

He doesn’t fit with Andre Drummond because Van Gundy desires a power forward who stretches the floor offensively, and Monroe can’t do it. He’s strictly a low-post option. If Monroe — a restricted free agent — gets a substantial offer sheet from another team and the Pistons match it, they’re basically paying more than $12 million annually for a backup center with the way their team’s configured.

A sign-and-trade is the only logical solution — even if it means adding even more low-risk, low-cost pieces to a team still desperately lacking that transformative impact piece which to complement.

And that piece can only come from the upper reaches of the draft lottery. Not through headline-grabbing free agency.

Many of us only been saying this exact same thing all summer and myself since last summer. If we were deciding to keep Monroe on a contract around 10 million a season on the short term and using him in a back up role then I would love to keep him. But this crazy denial of him not fitting as a starter next to Andre has been totally ignored or hard to accept for many.

Forget that Monroe and his agent are over-valuing him as a player, whatever potential Moose has will never be realized as a back up center or starting as a PF along side Drummond even if it works in spurts it's a horrible fit on so many levels. This is not the time to be making such a gamble that it might work long term if Monroe ever develops a mid range and improve defensively.

Many make the argument about value based on what he potentially could be for some other team while not looking at what he won't be for us if stay here and play next to Andre. I say a lot of bad things about Monroe and would like to see him traded for an actual fitting piece (a solid starting PG or SF) but the over-valuing of Moose hold the process up. I would have easily giving up Moose last summer for a lottery pick in this summers draft, or last years draft especially because MCW and Burke both have just as high or higher potential for being a super stardom which is why didn't subscribe to the $$$$$ about what his potential earning power was.

We should even be at this silly back and forth with Moose but instead discussing last summer and this summer lottery picks.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty Interesting and sobering piece...

Post  Oracle Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:12 am

From Drew Sharp: Free-agency pickups aren't enough to revive Detroit Pistons

http://www.freep.com/article/20140715/COL08/307150036/1051/rss16 wrote:The Pistons think they can compete for the playoffs next season with the right coaching, the right system and the right pieces on the floor. But any discussion regarding having the right pieces comes right back to Greg Monroe and why the Pistons’ “next week” can only become promising if Monroe isn’t a part of it.

He doesn’t fit with Andre Drummond because Van Gundy desires a power forward who stretches the floor offensively, and Monroe can’t do it. He’s strictly a low-post option. If Monroe — a restricted free agent — gets a substantial offer sheet from another team and the Pistons match it, they’re basically paying more than $12 million annually for a backup center with the way their team’s configured.

A sign-and-trade is the only logical solution — even if it means adding even more low-risk, low-cost pieces to a team still desperately lacking that transformative impact piece which to complement.

And that piece can only come from the upper reaches of the draft lottery. Not through headline-grabbing free agency.

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty It's Been This Way All Summer

Post  WTF Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:14 am

deusXango wrote:I'm up watching a little A. Wiggins on NBATV and they just "side-lined" into a segue about "notable FA's that are not signed" and guess who didn't get a whiff? That's right our ridiculous max hopeful. The thing that hurt was Evan Turner was one of the five players mentioned; from D-Wade to Evan Turner and no Monroe, who can figure? I was certain The Moose was considered to be more valuable than Turner (if not Stephenson) because when his name comes up as a SF for us, he's always getting the thumbs down, because he won't fit....apparently Monroe is the perfect fit for us.

As I said in a previous post the only ones hyping his sorry ass are the local yocals and rag writers. Nationally there's nothing only in the minds of all the homers is he the perfect fit.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty WTF?!

Post  deusXango Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:47 am

I'm up watching a little A. Wiggins on NBATV and they just "side-lined" into a segue about "notable FA's that are not signed" and guess who didn't get a whiff? That's right our ridiculous max hopeful. The thing that hurt was Evan Turner was one of the five players mentioned; from D-Wade to Evan Turner and no Monroe, who can figure? I was certain The Moose was considered to be more valuable than Turner (if not Stephenson) because when his name comes up as a SF for us, he's always getting the thumbs down, because he won't fit....apparently Monroe is the perfect fit for us.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty Now Now Hold Up Wait A Minute

Post  WTF Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:35 pm

Oracle wrote:
Sebastian wrote:I know my fellow Pistons Pals are excited by the new style of play that SVG will coach, but I personally am not a believer in everybody shooting threes. Missed threes leads to long rebounds and fastbreaks for opponents, as the long rebounds will prevent OUR bigs from collecting them when more shots are taken closer to the hoop.

Yeah, it is cool (and smart) to have some skilled three point shooters on the roster, but it is also necessary to have players have excel at the mid-range game.

WE will miss what Rodney Norvell Stuckey had to offer.

Peace to my man, Stuckey. I hope that he is able to catch on with a club that will appreciate his skill-set.

Folks don't seem to remember that we beat those 3 point shooting SVG Orlando teams like they stole something!

I'm not saying it won't work, because SVG is likely smarter now, but Seb raises a real valid concern!

It wasn't that SVG team was bad it just didn't work on us but it certainly worked on everyone else. Nelson and Howard isn't on this roster so unless Andre and Jennings start pissing their pants like those 2 guys perhaps, the other thing Orlando didn't have was a Josh Smith
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty Why does SVG not like Rodney Stuckey?

Post  Sebastian Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:33 pm

You would think that SVG would have some degree of respect for Stuckey's skill-set. Here are the numbers, not including Stuckey's rookie season that he averaged against SVG's Magic while he was coaching the team in Orlando:

2008-2009: 17.0 pts/4.0 rbs/3.3 ast (3 games)
2009-2010: 17.3/5.8 rbs/5.0 ast (4 games)
2010-2011: 24.5, 5.5 rebs/6.0 ast (3 games)
2011-2012: 13.7 pts, 1.7 rebs/2.7ast (2 games)

Pretty decent averages, I would say. Maybe, SVG doesn't like Stuckey because he used to bust hist team's ass on a regular.

The above statistics are available at NBA Reference (http://www.basketball-reference.com/).

Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty SVG

Post  Sparma Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:52 pm

I agree that SVG's playing this smart, Oracle. He's really talking up Monroe, not making any threats, not making stupid comments about guts and hometown loyalty a la Riley. But you don't think he's nervous? I'm sure you're watched him coach, with him coming across as hyped up and super nervous under very ordinary circumstances. What was fake was his earlier claim that he doesn't worry about what he doesn't have under control [i.e. Monroe either signing the qo or threatening to do so to gain trade leverage]. The man doesn't have a Stoic bone in his body which contributes to him being lovable at the same time he"s gruff and straightforward: he cares so much and makes that obvious (contrary to some recent coaches).

Where I think we can agree is that he's run through all alternatives many times and has a fitting plan in place for each with which he feels comfortable. Stan wouldn't be Stan without plenty of nerves though.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty Time is on Monroes side...

Post  Oracle Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:20 pm

These talking heads need to learn how to figure out NBA free agency!

Monroe isn't getting offers now for a reason! Teams know that SVG is likely to match, so at this time, it makes more sense to go after low hanging fruit. If they extend an offer to Monroe, SVG WILL use the full 3 days and tie up their cap space during a time where other FA's could have been had!

So once the other shoes drop, they will then turn to Monroe and make offers.

The danger for Monroe is if they find what they need, then he's out in the cold, which is the smart move SVG has made!

SVG is playing this perfectly, even planting the nervous BS story that some are viewing as real... it's not, it's more posturing! This rookie GM is looking pretty smart!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty If you live by the three, you die by the three ...

Post  Oracle Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:12 pm

Sebastian wrote:I know my fellow Pistons Pals are excited by the new style of play that SVG will coach, but I personally am not a believer in everybody shooting threes. Missed threes leads to long rebounds and fastbreaks for opponents, as the long rebounds will prevent OUR bigs from collecting them when more shots are taken closer to the hoop.

Yeah, it is cool (and smart) to have some skilled three point shooters on the roster, but it is also necessary to have players have excel at the mid-range game.

Peace to my man, Stuckey. I hope that he is able to catch on with a club that will appreciate his skill-set.

Folks don't seem to remember that we beat those 3 point shooting SVG Orlando teams like they stole something!

I'm not saying it won't work, because SVG is likely smarter now, but Seb raises a real valid concern!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty Sebastian, my brother

Post  deusXango Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Let's hope he can catch on with a club period...one that offers him some security.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty If you live by the three, you die by the three ...

Post  Sebastian Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:51 pm

I know my fellow Pistons Pals are excited by the new style of play that SVG will coach, but I personally am not a believer in everybody shooting threes. Missed threes leads to long rebounds and fastbreaks for opponents, as the long rebounds will prevent OUR bigs from collecting them when more shots are taken closer to the hoop.

Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty I'm going to keep reminding y'all's asses

Post  deusXango Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:47 pm

Will Bynum and $1 million to Houston for the rights to Nick Johnson....we can make room for THIS player!! Bynum is a joke, Johnson is serious!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty SVG's coaching staff?

Post  Sebastian Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Pistons Pals: I may have missed it, but has SVG's coaching staff been announced, yet. I would appreciate it, if anybody knows and has a link to report.

Thanks!
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty Singler gets no respect

Post  deusXango Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:29 pm

Don, nobody disrespects Singler as a player or person but, you're fanatical about him and expect others to see him in the same light as you do; I'm guilty of the same sh!t with players I like.  lol  That's a part of what being a fan is all about.

Sebastian hit home with an honest assessment of Singler's worth/place on a contending team long ago and that's our collective objective, to see our team contend again. 7th, 8th, or 9th man, depending on the teams overall talent, not a starter; Singler being a worthy starter on a championship caliber team is yet to be determined. That being said, we ain't there yet and Singler deserves a chance to start at SF for us this fall. Games aren't won in the first quarter and Singler has the know-how and moxey to start and not hurt the team; he's young and healthy with fresh legs, so there will be continuity at that spot....in close games I wouldn't have any problem with our seasoned veteran closing them out. I however want to see Singler start in his natural role (I hate him as a SG, really I do!) of SF and see how much he has to offer and grown as a player; I want to see some tangibles on the score card and what his PER will be like. I need to see it now before any major decisions are made for his future (he'll be a FA next summer and deserves a shot at earning as big a contract as he can) but, I want to see him earn it!!!!

The thing that's being overlooked, as far as I'm concerned, is what will Datome bring to camp? That highly efficient, smoove shooting, Italian League MVP comes to camp and WOWs everybody (like we expected him to do last year) then what? We've got to stop minimizing Gigi's accomplishments and realize he's a seasoned pro who played for a fool last year, after missing pre-season due to injury, and never really catching up to speed; we've witnessed the positive change in KCP's game with a little confidence the second time around, what if Gigi shows the same confidence? At that point he and Singler becomes the best bargains in the NBA, salary wise. Datome couldn't hit sh!t from the field but, he never hurt the team when he was on the floor; he passed well, didn't rush ill-advised shots, defended, and rebounded....it was such a small sample size, it went unnoticed. If there's two players on the bubble I'd like to see stick and stay, it's Siva and Datome!

Singler can play and should play, but then so should Siva, Datome, and Butler; none of these players seem to be getting any respect which means the team is looking better.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty It's Likely Truth To It

Post  WTF Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:17 pm

deusXango wrote:"But it keeps popping up so maybe the threat is legitimate this time around. Although he's never said so publicly, Monroe might want to move to a team where he could be the featured scorer on the block playing center as opposed to sharing the spotlight in Detroit with center Andre Drummond and being pushed to power forward.

And the mess that is Josh Smith is real. Stan Van Gundy inherited it and he has to deal with it. Again, not impossible but a significant challenge.

In a perfect world, Van Gundy finds a home for Smith and a lot of this bad blood and mistrust goes away and the Pistons and Monroe hammer out a deal somewhere between the $12 million and $14 million annual salary range."
-Motown String Music

How the hell does dumping Smith solve Monroe's unspoken desire to be the featured offensive center? If we dumped Smith would we then push Drummond to power forward? What's the plan for Monroe not sharing the spotlight with Drummond? I think the thought of overpaying Monroe (a player who doesn't really want to be a Piston) is flat out ridiculous and irresponsibly catering to a b!tch style, weak ass, big man pretender! And that's coming from the local media Stan.  

lol He'll still likely play defense like a little bitch and can't hit a mid-range. Maybe Josh been blocking his shot attempts or something. What a f@cking Joke of a man. Hey but so many love him  facepalm 
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty Starting SG Wearing Number 20 F@ckin Jodie Meeks!

Post  WTF Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:07 pm

Good number choice Meeks, Allan Houston wore that number best of luck and great shooting F@ckin Jodie Meeks  lol 
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 37 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum