Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+11
Murph
lemonpen
Oracle
cool breeze
merc
FlyDog
WTF
Sebastian
deusXango
Sparma
Grizz2
15 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM Empty FORUM

Post  Grizz2 Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Oracle wrote:One thing is obvious!

These kids are FIERCE competitors, and will rise to a challenge!

What a performance by two players that clearly want to send the message that they are the future!

Message noted, now go out and learn how to do this on a nightly basis!

Oracle .. that is the best way to put it .. Knight is a great competitor .. and so is Singler .. I dont blame anyone for hating on Knight because .... he has not played like a PG .. When Knight plays great .. I WILL give credit to Frank .. and do so for tonight's game ..

Prince .. God Bless him . but get the old guys out of the way and the young guys can shine .. maybe not as brightly as OKC was able to do starting 3 years ago but .. they will do better and better .. What we dont want is the old guys playing at the expense of the Pistons' future ...

Many here have stated this many times .. It still is true ..

Frank is right to point out there is some sadness at seeing Prince gone to explain the lackluster games in the past few games ..

Irving was not the better PG tonight .. not even close ... Just 1 game .. I know ... but everytime I watch Knight .. One thing I do know is he does have talent and he does have heart .. So long as a young guy is busting his butt .. I wont blame him for his shortcomings but will blame the head coach .. From my vantage point . .I never saw Knight get the right starters to play with .. and saw him .. IMO .. playing like AI (at his worst)more than a true PG .. That cannot happen without Frank's influence .. or he would have been benched ..

BUT Time to give credit to Frank and to Knight both for tonight's much better performance .. .Those 2 obviously communicated well on how to run the offense before the crushing the Cavs tonight ..

JC and BK7 starting will likely work out after a few games to smooth things out ... .. 2 PGs are better than none .. .. Clippers and Knicks have started 2 PGs with great results .. ... THOUGH There is a challenging schedule ahead ..

Guess Singler showed how much better he can play at SF than SG .. . .AND if Frank will call his number to shoot .. I think Singler has been deferring to his teammates before .. but with Prince gone .. no blame to Prince ...Singler can now fully go for it at his natural position .. Credit to Frank for putting Singler back at SF. Now I wont have to beat Frank senseless ... and wouldnt be in Detroit to do it until July .. so this is a relief ..

Still believe strongly Jmax should NOT start ahead of Drummond .. SET THE BEAST FREE .. and we will make the play-offs .. even with a tougher schedule ..

Happy to see the team for one game at least .. looking great ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty BTW....

Post  Grizz2 Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Prince had a great start with the Grizzlies off the bench . 14 points on 7 for 11 shooting .. and some boards and assists .... Most be motivating that He can play for a true contender, MAKE SOLID CONTRIBUTIONS ... Hope the Grizz, my namesakes, go all the way .. unless the Pistons win the EAST!
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Cleveland

Post  Sparma Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm

Terrific performance by Knight. Like others, I wonder how much was motivated by Irving, how much by the pending arrival of Calderon. But Grizz makes a good point about upping on the tempo. On one play, Knight intercepted, made a nifty spin move and alertly passed forward to Singler, who finished. Doubt that Prince would have made it upcourt so quickly.

Monroe had one of the best passes I've seen all season in the fourth quarter, a wraparound, near reverse pass to Singler for the easy lay up.

Singler looks like he'll be just fine at SF.

And some of the deep reserves showed flashes, including Kravtsov who showed good footwork near the basket (even when he failed to score).

Austin Carr made an interesting comparison between AD and Daryl Dawkins, albeit that he thought Dawkins understood the game better at that age. btw, Carr sounds ancient, which is scary because I can remember being a kid and following him when he averaged, what, 38 at Notre Dame.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty LET'S PUT A "HOT ONE" THROUGH THE HEAD OF POPULARITY

Post  deusXango Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:06 am

I know that it was the Cavaliers but, it was a well played game, complete with some refreshing sightings (English, Middleton, and Kravtsov). Watching the effort tonight, and having just read the box score, it's really clear to me now that we can do without Stuckey, Maxiell, J.J., and the expiring Maggette; Joe Dumars should be shopping his ass off right about now!!!

We're stuck with CV, which ain't all that bad, til his contract is up, and "Wild Will" Bynum has played his way into another veteran minimum contract; we should see what Jose brings to this team before we rush to judgement on his future here. One thing's for certain, he's beyond the stage of his career where he can command the bucks he signed for in Toronto! The remaining bench players (English, Middleton, and Kravtsov) don't look that bad, and with another year of professional seasoning, we may be pleasantly surprised. Joe Dumars needs to be shopping day and night.

We need that monster, big, bad, alpha, go to scorer, to complete our return to contention, and that's why I've been beating the drum lately for LaMarcus Aldridge. I was taught that "if you think you can, or you think that you can't, you're right!" I think that Joe can, if only he will. Josh Smith as our SF would be a short term fix (given his size, and years, he'll morph into a PF only soon), so right now a squad of "monster bigs," who has high bball I.Q.'s would put us head and shoulders above the other teams in the east. If not Aldridge, you insert the name of the player you feel would fill the bill; just hope that Joe is out shopping the popular players, who won't play an important role in this franchise's resurrection otherwise.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty LET'S PUT A "HOT ONE" THROUGH THE HEAD OF POPULARITY

Post  deusXango Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:21 am

I know that it was the Cavaliers but, it was a well played game, complete with some refreshing sightings (English, Middleton, and Kravtsov). Watching the effort tonight, and having just read the box score, it's really clear to me now that we can do without Stuckey, Maxiell, J.J., and the expiring Maggette; Joe Dumars should be shopping his ass off right about now!!!

We're stuck with CV, which ain't all that bad, til his contract is up, and "Wild Will" Bynum has played his way into another veteran minimum contract; we should see what Jose brings to this team before we rush to judgement on his future here. One thing's for certain, he's beyond the stage of his career where he can command the bucks he signed for in Toronto! The remaining bench players (English, Middleton, and Kravtsov) don't look that bad, and with another year of professional seasoning, we may be pleasantly surprised. Joe Dumars needs to be shopping day and night.

We need that monster, big, bad, alpha, go to scorer, to complete our return to contention, and that's why I've been beating the drum lately for LaMarcus Aldridge. I was taught that "if you think you can, or you think that you can't, you're right!" I think that Joe can, if only he will. Josh Smith as our SF would be a short term fix (given his size, and years, he'll morph into a PF only soon), so right now a squad of "monster bigs," who has high bball I.Q.'s would put us head and shoulders above the other teams in the east. If not Aldridge, you insert the name of the player you feel would fill the bill; just hope that Joe is out shopping the popular players, who won't play an important role in this franchise's resurrection otherwise.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Joe's recent comments about the Calderon acquisition ...

Post  Sebastian Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:50 am

Joe: "I believe that having two guards that can handle the ball, that can score, that can pass, that can initiate your offense, I think that’s probably worked in Detroit before,” Dumars said. “So I’m a believer in that. I think you can have two guards in the backcourt and our message to Brandon is simply that it’s easy to play with another guard in the backcourt that can do all the things that you can do. It kind of makes you a two-headed monster. It’s going to allow him to look to score more. It’s not like we’re going to take the ball out of his hands completely. They’re going to share the duties. We think it’s going to be a good fit for him.”

I swear that I recall Joe making very similar comments about B. Knight and Stuckey as a back court tandem, last season when Stuckey went crazy in January, February, and March.

I don't know what to say about Joe, sometimes.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Great Competitor ..

Post  WTF Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:13 am

Grizz2 wrote:

What a performance by two players that clearly want to send the message that they are the future!

Oracle .. that is the best way to put it .. Knight is a great competitor .. and so is Singler .. I dont blame anyone for hating on Knight because .... he has not played like a PG .. When Knight plays great .. I WILL give credit to Frank .. and do so for tonight's game ..
Prince .. God Bless him . but get the old guys out of the way and the young guys can shine .. maybe not as brightly as OKC was able to do starting 3 years ago but .. they will do better and better .. What we dont want is the old guys playing at the expense of the Pistons' future ...

Frank is right to point out there is some sadness at seeing Prince gone to explain the lackluster games in the past few games ..

Irving was not the better PG tonight .. not even close ... Just 1 game .. I know ... but everytime I watch Knight .. One thing I do know is he does have talent and he does have heart .. So long as a young guy is busting his butt .. I wont blame him for his shortcomings but will blame the head coach .. From my vantage point . .I never saw Knight get the right starters to play with .. and saw him .. IMO .. playing like AI (at his worst)more than a true PG .. That cannot happen without Frank's influence .. or he would have been benched ..

BUT Time to give credit to Frank and to Knight both for tonight's much better performance .. .Those 2 obviously communicated well on how to run the offense before the crushing the Cavs tonight ..

JC and BK7 starting will likely work out after a few games to smooth things out ... .. 2 PGs are better than none .. .. Clippers and Knicks have started 2 PGs with great results .. ... THOUGH There is a challenging schedule ahead ..

Guess Singler showed how much better he can play at SF than SG .. . .AND if Frank will call his number to shoot .. I think Singler has been deferring to his teammates before .. but with Prince gone .. no blame to Prince ...Singler can now fully go for it at his natural position .. Credit to Frank for putting Singler back at SF. Now I wont have to beat Frank senseless ... and wouldnt be in Detroit to do it until July .. so this is a relief ..

Still believe strongly Jmax should NOT start ahead of Drummond .. SET THE BEAST FREE .. and we will make the play-offs .. even with a tougher schedule ..

And you think this bi-polar act of giving credit and blame isn't insane. Knight has a decent game and Frank is okay and when Knight plays bad it Frank's fault.

You can blame coaches for loses and that's fine, but you can't blame him or credit him for how a player performs. Grizz you're all over the place with the blame game. Today you're giving credit next game it'll be back to blaming Frank if Knight can't shoot straight and can't hold onto the ball.

Knight wasn't motivated by Frank, he was scared sh!tless by the trade for Jose.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Dang.........

Post  FlyDog Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:32 am

Great games from Singler and Knight. Monroe not too shabby either. Singler's effort stands out to me the most. The kid finally gets a start in the spot where he belongs, and he promptly goes for 20. Gee......what a concept. By the way, when was the last time we got 20 points from our SF position?

Oracle- It looks like Tay had a nice debut in Memphis, but to suggest that they're better off without Gay and with Tay puts you in a very small minority. Even the Memphis players and coaches feel betrayed. Of course.......only time will tell. Having a go to guy in crunch time is important, imo.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty GO BLUE!!! GO TREY BURKE TIM HARDAWAY JR GLENN ROBINSON III

Post  WTF Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:42 am

Every #1 has been knock off this season almost immediately after becoming #1, lets see if the Wolverines can hold off the #3 Hoosiers today. GO BLUE!!!!
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Should Be A Great Game

Post  FlyDog Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:45 am

[quote="WISEFAN"]Every #1 has been knock off this season almost immediately after becoming #1, lets see if the Wolverines can hold off the #3 Hoosiers today. GO BLUE!!!! [/quote

Gonna have to set the DVR for that one.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty The Grizzlies are a left-handed team ...

Post  Sebastian Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:45 am

I was just thinking that Memphis is a left-handed team, which could make a difference.

Left-handed: Z-Bo, Tay, Conly, Ed Davis, and Lionel Hollins, the Head Coach.
Very good with the left: Gasol, Tony Allen
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty You win....

Post  Grizz2 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:38 am

WISEFAN wrote:
Grizz2 wrote:

And you think this bi-polar act of giving credit and blame isn't insane. Knight has a decent game and Frank is okay and when Knight plays bad it Frank's fault.

You can blame coaches for loses and that's fine, but you can't blame him or credit him for how a player performs. Grizz you're all over the place with the blame game. Today you're giving credit next game it'll be back to blaming Frank if Knight can't shoot straight and can't hold onto the ball.

Knight wasn't motivated by Frank, he was scared sh!tless by the trade for Jose.

OK Wise ... you and Frank are best buddies .. and I was trying to give him some credit .. So have it your way .. Lets give ALL the credit to Knight .. who probably finally decided that Frank was full of it and so BK7 decided to NOT listen to the garbage Frank had been spouting .. lol

And what happened to Irving? .. That makes it 3 out 4 times Knight has out played him this season .. Must be tough being a Cav fan is all I have to say .. lol ,,,, My advice is root for and support Piston players over their competition .. ... especially for players who have as much talent and drive and heart as Knight ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Re: FORUM

Post  merc Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:57 am

Now I see why Calderon is smiling all the time... he got an extra 500K from a trade kicker in his contract.

Austin Daye's comment after the trade... "It's good to be on the West Coast and also in a city like Memphis,"... what a rock!
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Wow.......

Post  FlyDog Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:30 pm

merc wrote:Now I see why Calderon is smiling all the time... he got an extra 500K from a trade kicker in his contract.

Austin Daye's comment after the trade... "It's good to be on the West Coast and also in a city like Memphis,"... what a rock!

Has he ever looked at a map? That's just embarrassing. Good luck with him, Memphis.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty From ESPN

Post  merc Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:31 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

Post  cool breeze Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:41 pm

FlyDog wrote:Great games from Singler and Knight. Monroe not too shabby either. Singler's effort stands out to me the most. The kid finally gets a start in the spot where he belongs, and he promptly goes for 20. Gee......what a concept. By the way, when was the last time we got 20 points from our SF position?

Oracle- It looks like Tay had a nice debut in Memphis, but to suggest that they're better off without Gay and with Tay puts you in a very small minority. Even the Memphis players and coaches feel betrayed. Of course.......only time will tell. Having a go to guy in crunch time is important, imo.

Thanks for those comments about Singler Flydog. So many Piston fans what Singler brings to the team. He was out on the break. He was blocking shots, setting screens, rebounding and playing great help defense. One cut he made after passing the ball to Monroe was outstanding. Monroe made a great pass and Singler made a easy layup. Many players would not recogize that opportunity to beat the defense. Singler is a guy who is all about being on a championship team.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty In case some of you missed this last game, our Pistons were really fun to watch as a team

Post  cool breeze Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:53 pm

I stand corrected regarding how valuable prince was to this current piston team. Some of you wanted Prince gone and you were right. Not that Prince wasn't a good player but he is a better fit for Memphis and Singler at small forward is a better fit for the Pistons. Detroit got out and ran last night thanks to the outstanding play of Brandon Knight. Who is Kyle Irving one might say after that game? Knight played great at point guard attempting some really complex passes which lead to 10 assists. Knight was close to a triple double because the guy has the heart of a lyon rebounding against the tall trees. Everyone looked really good except for Charlie V. It is crazy that Charlie's foul shooting average is in the 25% range? Still even Charlie was running the floor better than usual. Monroe played well and although English came in and was called for a questionable travel, I think he is a real asset for the 2nd unit because he plays hard on defense and knows what to do on defense. It is always great when Detroit wins a game but last night was better because of the way they played as a team. The Russian Assassin knocked a few players around when he got in and Middleton hit a nice baseline shot. We saw a little bit of what will become the norm in the near future regarding the way our team played last night. Now the fans need to start coming back. I sure wish that I could live near the Palace again. Fill those seats Piston fans. Give those players some support.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Singler ...

Post  Sebastian Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:00 pm

cool breeze wrote:
FlyDog wrote:Great games from Singler and Knight. Monroe not too shabby either. Singler's effort stands out to me the most. The kid finally gets a start in the spot where he belongs, and he promptly goes for 20. Gee......what a concept. By the way, when was the last time we got 20 points from our SF position?

Thanks for those comments about Singler Flydog. So many Piston fans what Singler brings to the team. He was out on the break. He was blocking shots, setting screens, rebounding and playing great help defense. One cut he made after passing the ball to Monroe was outstanding. Monroe made a great pass and Singler made a easy layup. Many players would not recogize that opportunity to beat the defense. Singler is a guy who is all about being on a championship team.

"Singler is a guy who is all about being on a championship team. " I agree, Cool Breeze, but as a 7th-, 8th-, or 9th-man situational player.

But, I guess that for now he is OUR best option at the starting "3".

If Singler plays the remaining 36 games, like he played last night, then I will have been proven wrong about his abilities.

So let's see if Singler can hold the starting "3" down or let's make a trade for a "real" starting SF, before the Trade Deadline.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty NBA players who really want to play defense the right way will become good defenders

Post  cool breeze Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:11 pm

My example for this theory is Brandon Knight. Over the summer, Brandon stated that he wanted to become a better defender. Now he is proving it on a nightly basis. You have to want it bad and then you have to learn the strengths and weaknesses of young nightly opponent. That is why most rookie players sit on the bench for most of their first season at least. It takes time to learn what the other guy you are guarding likes to do before you can take that away. Singler is even more amazing because he is a first year rookie who first won the starting 2 guard spot because of his defense and now is starting at small forward and playing exceptional on defense. How many shots did Singler alter or block last night? I haven't seen the stats but everynight Singler makes some great defensive plays. Both Knight and Singler want it bad and they work hard on their defense. Just think about where Stuckey could be right now if he had the mindset of those two players. If Drummond and Monroe can become as determined as Knight and Singler to bring Detroit a championship, then we will be watching the Pistons in the finals. All of the other players will mold to the same mindset and follow their lead. The current stars of the NBA will be falling off because of age and Detroit should be right in the mix to compete for the championship if they continue to work like they are doing right now. The current ups and downs will disappear and our Pistons will be kicking ass and taking names on a nightly basis. Many of the young guys have what the coaches used to say about Michael Curry - intangables but they also are gifted athletes with skill. Detroit not only will become winners but they will be an exciting team and really fun to watch.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Go Michigan

Post  Oracle Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:52 pm

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty JJ to Frank: To get Minutes... I'll Steal!

Post  Oracle Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Dowloading the Cav game right now .. illegally ..

Post  Grizz2 Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:56 am

cool breeze wrote:I stand corrected regarding how valuable prince was to this current piston team. Some of you wanted Prince gone and you were right. Not that Prince wasn't a good player but he is a better fit for Memphis and Singler at small forward is a better fit for the Pistons. Detroit got out and ran last night thanks to the outstanding play of Brandon Knight. Who is Kyle Irving one might say after that game? Knight played great at point guard attempting some really complex passes which lead to 10 assists. Knight was close to a triple double because the guy has the heart of a lyon rebounding against the tall trees. Everyone looked really good except for Charlie V. It is crazy that Charlie's foul shooting average is in the 25% range? Still even Charlie was running the floor better than usual. Monroe played well and although English came in and was called for a questionable travel, I think he is a real asset for the 2nd unit because he plays hard on defense and knows what to do on defense. It is always great when Detroit wins a game but last night was better because of the way they played as a team. The Russian Assassin knocked a few players around when he got in and Middleton hit a nice baseline shot. We saw a little bit of what will become the norm in the near future regarding the way our team played last night. Now the fans need to start coming back. I sure wish that I could live near the Palace again. Fill those seats Piston fans. Give those players some support.

Cool Breeze .. thanks for posting some justifable praise for all the Pistons who played so well in the Cav game .. Singler DOES impress .. Prince is a good player and a good guy and good teammate .. but you often cant start the new era until the old is out the door .. The young players tend to defer to the vets when what really should happen is the young guns starting their own new era .... determined to make the winning plays without having to wait to see if the Vets are going to make them ..

It was good of you to admt that it was time for Prince to move on . but noble of you to back up Prince when a lot of us, including me, were griping about him even when he was playing well ..

I came to my admt-I-was-wrong moment concerning Charlie V .. who .. you should take back about CV playing poorly in the Cavs game .. He shot 3 for 5 .. 10 points .. NO fouls .. 2 assists .. 3 boards .. FOUR blocks .. Pretty good night by CV ... I have been bashing him for several years .. BUT THE TRUTH IS .. as Wise has stated time and time again .. that the past and PRESENT head coaches have not been using CV correctly ...Nowadys CV plays well on both sides of the ball whenever I have seen the game .. As Wise correctly argued .. The head coaches were not using him correctly (Somebody at this forum keeps defending Knight using that point lol hmmmmm)... and that would include last year .. by Frank .. who basically benched him for the season .. CV responded by working on his game and it shows this season IMO .. For me the moment came during the end of a game a few months back and I could see Charlie on the bench bummed out by another loss.. CV actually cared about the team .. and at that moment I decided that he was a TRUE BLUE PISTON .... Really .. that is what we want .. players who care enough to work on their game and hate losing .. the rest will take care of itself ..

So you stand corrected on that .. CV did have a good game vs the Cavs .. and even if he didnt .. he has earned RESPECT .. and is now one of my favorite players .

of course .. CV and BK7 and all the Pistons have to work hard and harder each day .. practice .. game .. to improve .. but that does seem to be happening ...

Singler taking the next step up perhaps SHOULDNT be a surprise .. because he is also one of those determined players who hates losing ..Just put him at SF and .. with some time and effort .. he will be one of the Pistons who helps make sure the team ends up a play-off team and a contender some day ..

Attitude and guts are at least as important as talent ..

Noticed Irving just went wild on the Thunder and Westbrooke .. and took them down .. Maybe because of the punking by BK7 ... Or you could look at it as a sign that BK7 just took on the number 1 pick of the 2011 draft and convincing won that match up .. Both are true IMO .. It is called stepping up .. rockon

Lakers are next! PSYCHED! I think we can take them ...

Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Super Stuff

Post  WTF Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:44 am

What! CV is one of your favorite players Very Happy

I thought you said I won but you keep steaking in the remarks. Sure I said Charlie was being used wrong by the 2 last coaching staff, but that is not the case with Knight and you can't use that same theory. A couple of things just happen to debunk your theory of LF use of Knight. First Joe just traded for a PG and second Brandon was moved to SG neither are a shining endorsement of confidence from Joe on Knights ability to play PG and it kind of sounds, smells, taste and look like the Stuckey story all over.

Don't get me wrong but I like Brandon just as much as I like Rodney.

GO BLUES!!!! facepalm What the hell they lost, but I'm not down on them losing on the road to the #3 team in the country. Unlike all the previous #1 who got popped by unranked teams. Still its a joy watching Trey Burke run the show and watch the team overall play.

Speaking of Going Blue!!!! Not sure what way I'm leaning of who wins the SuperBowl today after all Jim's a former Wolverine QB so it would seem easy to 49'ers My initial prediction or hope was to see Brady and Rogers battle it out but New England forgot show up for the second half of their loss to the Ravens and Packers just straight got their arse handed to them. I guess I have to go with the 49'ers

Lakers-Pistons not nationally televised? Boy there was a time is game would be bigger than the SuperBowl

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty LOL! JJ Stealing For PT

Post  WTF Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:38 am

Oracle wrote:

LOL! Very Happy I love those old Black and White moviss....
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty I'm Glad Fat Joe Is Somewhat Reluctant To Beat A Dead Pony

Post  WTF Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:50 am

So is the deal for Calderon, a pending free agent who just might end up sticking around, "because it's clear we need a true point guard on this team," Dumars said. Knight obviously isn't one — not yet, anyway — as efforts like Friday night's against Cleveland (20 points, 10 assists, six rebounds) have been more the exception than the rule.From The Detroit News: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Joe tends to be stubborn at times and in the case of young Brandon I think he's taking the right approach
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next