Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+16
Sissy1946
Rett
Murph
Sparma
Fennis Dembo
Linwood
g-man
Oracle
WTF
FlyDog
frankied
Sebastian
merc
cool breeze
deusXango
Grizz
20 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty WTF

Post  FlyDude Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:52 pm

The Knicks went on a 13-0 run in the 2nd Quarter. It was the most unimpressive 13-0 run in the history of the NBA. Somebody shoot me. 2 lousy teams, and a miserable game. Knight and Monroe look like complete stumble bums out there. Their will's look lost. I hate this team right now. Dump them all and start over.

FlyDude

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Ifpt's a meerical!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  FlyDude Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:53 pm

Charlie cummed into da gzame! First play, he and Daye jump up for a rebound like a couple of fags, and low (down) and behizzle, the Knicks come up with it. Gawd, we suck. This is really embarrassing. Bunch of fucking bums. Thanks, Joe.

PS- Time for Ben Wallace to retire now. Please, Ben. PLEASE?!?! Your legacy is being tarnished. BIG TIME. You sir, in your current state............SUCK.

FlyDude

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Pistons Should Be Arrested for Posing As An NBA Team

Post  Sissy1946 Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:40 pm

This is getting downright nasty, sure we're gaining in the draft every game we lose but it's gonna take more than the draft, you say it's gonna take a trade or two but who is running this team & who's gonna making those trades & don't say Jelly-Filled Dumars, his track record for trades are over 1100 days without a trade, now Karen isn't the cause of that length of time. And here's a real,kicker, why do we have players that nobody wants? I can't hear you Joe, what? Answer the question???????????????
They played worse than they played against Miami last night tonight, they lost by 21 this time. it was embarrassing for all to watch, Charley V got some burn & looked terrible as he ever was, Has Ben Walrus, what did he do? A big fat nothing for shooting a free throw & missing everything Again, did I say again? The New York fans were laughing at him & along with all the other piston players because they turned the ball over 4 straight times in the 4th, it was comical for the other fans but it made all piston fans puke their guts out.
Just who's been responsible for this team & who's gonna jump & take charge, I don't envision no one doing that & this organization will continue to be run by a bunch of monkey see monkey do's until they get rid of the Fat One, in closing, thank you Jelly-Joe Double Cheeks for nothing, oh we thank you for the title way back in 2004 but wasn't that 8 years ago, what about two years ago, last year & this awful year this year, oh but you say we are rebuilding, well why in the hell isn't Macklin or Daye playing to find out whether we can use them for next year or release them or something but no you say rebuild but you don't back it up. People like you are fired everyday for not performing or trying to make your company better, you have embarrassed this organization but one thing you did do was tell everyone after the trade deadline that you Friggin' ALMOST traded for Chris Kaman, what a jerk!!!!! I Smell a Fraud!!!!! Joe Joe queen
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Thank you!

Post  Grizz Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Frankie, Don, Flydude, Fennis Dembo, and Sissy .. I read and reread all your posts .. The frustration AND PAIN we all feel is really way off the charts .. and your insights of what is wrong.. really on the mark ... I am particulary miffed at Frank for reducing Monroe's minutes .. AND for allowing the team to reduce his number of in the paint shots... To me .. for a team rebuilding ... this is grounds for firing the head coach .. Frank has gotten the team better defensively (despite Dumars anti-defensive GM moves) .. but .. his ideas on offense are way out of wack ... and Joe has decimated the team's front line so much over the years .. that ..hell .. fire both Frank and Joe for all I care .. This is not rebuilding .. this is implosion .. Dumars deserves 90% of the blame .. It is a farce to let him stay here any longer ..
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Goodwill back on my SHIT LIST ..

Post  Grizz Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:20 am

Goodwill: However, the Pistons, playing their third game in four nights in their third different city, had no legs and it showed.

Grizz: So what!!!!! .. the Knicks just played 4 games in 5 nights for cripes sakes .. Goodwill .. stop trying to soften the blow ... PISTONS really SUCK and it is Dumars' fault! Analyze for pete's sake ... dont spin away why the Pistons lost!
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Please don't start crying

Post  Phil-Good Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:27 am

This is the type of crying post that make my stomuck sick. wpn

"PISTONS really SUCK and it is Dumars' fault!" It's Dumars fault that RIP, BIllups, 3Sheed and Ben Wallace got old?? OMG. Got over it and move on. Billups is injured and out for the season and old. 3Sheed is not in the league anymore. RIP is injured and has missed like 20 games this season with his groin problem. Ben Wallace is in his last year.

Like stop crying and bitching. Every lose the Pistons get is just like A win. We got closer to A good lotto pick and it's totally possible that we can land 1 more special young player to go along with the Moose and Brandon Shoot the Lights out Night.
Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty And Keith Langois .. tries the same tired old excuse ... another full of shit waterboy carrier for Joe D I guess

Post  Grizz Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:26 am

KL: Coaches and players never like to admit the schedule at times is the greater opponent, but when loose balls fly past their fingertips for 48 minutes the evidence is hard to ignore.

“Yeah, man, guys are definitely tired,” Ben Gordon agreed after the 101-79 loss, their fifth straight. “The schedule is kind of tough."

Grizz: Once again .. BUT THE Knicks were on their 4th game in 5 nights .. Phillip .. you are complaining about the WRONG people who are crying .. Look at KL, VG, and BG crying as an excuse, and they get paid for it! What do you expect hardworking fans to do?Pat Ben Gordon (getting 11 million dollars going on 12) on the head and say you "poor baby!" Gordon, KL, and Goodwill are disgusting to use this as a reason for disgracing the floor with little effort tonight ..
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  merc Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:37 am

Hopefully we're past the "we gotta win" stage... at some point in time we need to lick the wounds and accept a losing season.. the draft talent is more important for the future than any moral victories... let's get this losing shit over with so we can start a new run.
Whaa f'n whaa!
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty U.G.L.Y.......You Ain't Got No Ailibi.........

Post  FlyDog Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:21 am

The box score confirms what my eyes saw.........UGLY. Out-rebounded 54-30 by a team giving Josh Harrelson meaningful minutes in the front court. Shot 36% from the field. 17 turnovers.........The Knicks suck balls, played like crap, AND beat us by 20. The Pistons say they're tired? I'M TIRED! Tired of watching them give little effort and lose by 20 points to a shit-stack team.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty GOD DAMN!!!!!

Post  deusXango Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:08 pm

People were actually paid to participate in that debacle last night? In this economy? In front of hard working patrons? I felt like I was getting into S & M.
Grizz: The Pistons are not playing better defense and we should stop giving them credit for the fact that "water seeks its' own level." Most nights teams don't feel like just blowing the Pistons off the floor so they play well enough to beat a team that averages 85 pts. on offense.
Sissy: You posed the best question, in my mind, when you asked "why do we have players that no one wants?" An entire roster of either, way over-paid, lazy, one dimensional, knuckleheaded, under-sized, or old players, with the exception of two? We can't compete with a two man team. I got a question for you Sissy. When did Scott Perry come on board and why doesn't anyone ever talk about that? Did his arrival coincide with the demise of our Pistons?
Frankie D: Who would you really rather have on this team going forward, Aaron Afflalo or Rodney Stuckey? Honestly. Why are we so enamoured with Stuckey at this point when his greatest value seems to be as a prime trade asset? We can say lately that we've won because of Stuckey, but what about all the games we had to win inspite of Stuckey!? To improve this team players like Stuckey, Prince, Jerebko, and Maxiell will have to be considered as prime trade candidates don't you think? We're stuck with Gordon and Villanueva. The "Null & Void Brothers."
Don: Wheather we're talking about Parsons, Budinger, or Singler players who never played for us but should be, or players that we had on our team like Amir Johnson and Aaron Afflalo, the fact is our brain trust chose to hold onto Tayshaun, Ben Wallace, Jason Maxiell, and Will Bynum. Those type of ass-backward moves has fans at odds with each other over something we don't understand and are frustrated as hell about it! The Scott Perry effect?
Unwanted Players: At the beginning of this season and during the course of it, it has been apparent that these players could have been had for a little creative maneuvering, by a GM with the stature of Joe "The Man of the Year" Dumars.
Mariesse Spieghts, Marvin Williams, Ramon Sessions, Chris Kamen, JaVale McGee, Andrus Biedrins, Andre Blatche, Michael Beasley, and Paul Milsap, not to mention the highly possible acquisition of the Lakers 1st round pick and at least one of Utahs'. I realize that one must "crawl before you walk," but any of those players would have been an improvement of team talent, and more appealing future trade pieces, or big chunks of money coming off our payroll when their contracts expired. I don't want a GM that says he can't make a trade because there's nothing out there to make our team better.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty The Real Notes and Quotes from the New York game

Post  Fennis Dembo Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:24 pm

The Real Notes and Quotes from the New York game not the stuff we get from the beat writers - by Biff Burns

Biff Burns: Before the game I went to Miss Cleo the famous psychic to get her psychic reading on the game. The Pistons lost to the Knicks by 23 and 27 points back in January. Will tonight be any different?
Miss Cleo: Don’t play tonight it’s bound to take your life. I see a bad moon on the rise. The Knicks by 22 points. It is a bad match up for dem Detroiters, another butt kicking.

Joe Dumars: You get your information from a psychic?
Biff Burns: I am not above that. I do what I need to get information. It’s better than the junkola you give to the media.

Biff Burns: The Pistons had a horrible, no good, very bad game.
Coach Frank: Teams have games like this, even in Australia.

Biff Burns: Will Bynum was out with a virus.
Coach Frank: You can get nauseated watching this team play every game.

Biff Burns: Charlie V, you shot 1 for 6. You looked like you were out hustled trying to grab rebounds and threw up an air ball. You had all the intensity of someone waiting at a bus stop.
Charlie V: I keep telling you. I hate it when you guys think I am a better player than I am.

The Three Goats Of The Game:
1. Tayshaun Prince, 6 points, 1 rebound, plus/minus -17
2. Jason Maxiel, 4 points, 4 rebounds, plus/minus -10
3. Team rebounding, out rebounded by 24, that’s an average of 6 a quarter

There were the usual celebrities at the game. Lady Gaga was giving everyone near her the finger. Donald Trump fired all the vendors in his section and half the population of Taiwan came to see Jeremy Lin play.

Headlines from today’s New York Times
(In order of importance)
Charlie Villanueva Scores His First Points This Season
World Hunger Ends
Peace In The Middle East
Elvis Presley Found Alive And Well In Kazakhstan
Richard Simmons Goes Straight And Becomes A Father
Kardashian Sisters Become Nuns
Intelligent Life Found On Jersey Shore

Biff Burns: The next game is on the road against the Wizards. They beat the Pistons by 21 back in February. They have traded off two of their talented knuckleheads since then. Let’s hope the team that Dumars built plays better.

Last edited by Fennis Dembo on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 4 times in total

Fennis Dembo

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty LIL' LARRY SAID....

Post  deusXango Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:38 pm

Lil' Larry has done the best he can with what he has to work with, and he's smart enough to see it's not very much. More importantly he knows what's needed to turn this ship around. He's probably been in Gores ear with it also. Tom Gores the man that really hired him and signs his paychecks.
In spite of what Fat Joe's saying, and the local media that's in lock-step with him, Lil' Larry is doing the unthinkable and I like it. He's subtly shutting it down, resting his best players (Monroe and Knight) while at the same time playing them for the gates sake. They're not going anywhere and they have nothing to prove. These games are competitive practice sessions for them. Meanwhile, we're inch-worming our way back to where we were with our 4-16 start; prime draft positioning for our new GM, whoever that turns out to be. Joe ain't the best out there, and don't think it's impossible for someone like say Jerry West to show up in Detroit! Lil' Larry. I'm beginning to think that little gnome is much more clever than I originally gave him credit for.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Odds And Ends...

Post  Murph Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Ok...so Rodney Stuckey might not be all that. But the only way this team has any chance of winning any games is with Stuckey in the line-up. Without Stuckey, this team SUCKS!

To all those calling for the Pistons to use their first pick on a guard: do you really want to see Jason Maxiell starting at PF again next year? IMO, we desparately need a talented, defensive oriented big man to start along side Greg Monroe, especially with Ben Wallace retiring next year.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Scotty "Poo Poo" Perry

Post  Sissy1946 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:45 pm

Was hired by the Pistons in 2000 as a college basketball scout, promoted to director of player personnel in 2002, I believe he went to Seattle after that & was rehired for the Vice Prez of Basketball Operations in 2008 by the Pistons, he also coached for Easten with a 19-61 record which Fat Joe was impressed by. Coincidence to the rise & fall of the Pistons at that time, Oh Yea! Double Cheeks Joe offered him 10 boxes of Jelly-Filled Chicolates to come on board & assist him in the destruction of the Pistons. Ain't no doubt that when they find the culprit for the downfall of the Pistons (Jelly-Joe) that there will be others that bite the bullet & Scotty being another one to join Joltin' Joe on the employment line for their dastardly acts of being caught with this ridiculous line up of characters on this team that nobody would even take even if they were given to you for free. There are some people laughing at Dumars & this situation, you can't make this stuff up with what he's done to this team. I can't wait for the movie. Joe Joe
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

Post  frankied Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Frankie D: Who would you really rather have on this team going forward, Aaron Afflalo or Rodney Stuckey? Honestly. Why are we so enamoured with Stuckey at this point when his greatest value seems to be as a prime trade asset? We can say lately that we've won because of Stuckey, but what about all the games we had to win inspite of Stuckey!? To improve this team players like Stuckey, Prince, Jerebko, and Maxiell will have to be considered as prime trade candidates don't you think? We're stuck with Gordon and Villanueva. The "Null & Void Brothers."
i'd rather have kept both of them. that is what is so crazy about the trade and the team now.
if joe had just let the backcourt alone, if he'd just kept the guys he had, he'd have an excellent backcourt now, and it would have been fairly easy to have filled in the reserves.
by the way, i wish that frank was shutting the team down. i just don't see it. when he's playing wilkins and ben w 20 minutes a game instead of that time going to daye and macklin, it just seems like more of the insanity the team has been going through the last 4 years.
and joe doesn't have a clue about how to go forward. take jj hickson, for instance. portland claimed him off waivers. detroit obviously passed, as detroit had a worse record and didn't pick him up.
hickson is the type of guy a young rebuilding team is supposed to be picking up and playing. playing 4 30+ players in your top 9 rotation players - russell, wilkins, wallace and tay - is just crazy.
and joe's refusal to trade maxiell at the trade deadline, when he was at the peak of his value is just more craziness.
joe just does not get it.
frankied
frankied

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Scotty "Poo Poo" Perry

Post  deusXango Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Sissy1946 wrote:Was hired by the Pistons in 2000 as a college basketball scout, promoted to director of player personnel in 2002, I believe he went to Seattle after that & was rehired for the Vice Prez of Basketball Operations in 2008 by the Pistons, he also coached for Easten with a 19-61 record which Fat Joe was impressed by. Coincidence to the rise & fall of the Pistons at that time, Oh Yea! Double Cheeks Joe offered him 10 boxes of Jelly-Filled Chicolates to come on board & assist him in the destruction of the Pistons. Ain't no doubt that when they find the culprit for the downfall of the Pistons (Jelly-Joe) that there will be others that bite the bullet & Scotty being another one to join Joltin' Joe on the employment line for their dastardly acts of being caught with this ridiculous line up of characters on this team that nobody would even take even if they were given to you for free. There are some people laughing at Dumars & this situation, you can't make this stuff up with what he's done to this team. I can't wait for the movie. Joe Joe
Thanks Sissy, you really enlightened me on some points that I wasn't aware of regarding Scott Perry's career. It's something about that guy that I can't bring myself to trust. He's not as visable, vocal, or accountable as John Hammond was when he was here. When Hammond departed Joe stopped being visable, vocal (honest), and accountable, and seems to have taken on the persona of Scott Perry! Look at what he did in Seattle, and how can you have anything other than a loosers mentality with a 19-61 record on any level of competitive basketball?!? Who was responsible for that hire? Tom Wilson? Go ahead Joe, put it on Tom Wilson and get "the Joettes" to do a series of articles on it. Clown.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty All of it was funny yet ..

Post  Grizz Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:22 am

that line .. Charlie V: I keep telling you. I hate it when you guys think I am a better player than I am.

really had me cracking up .. Our thanks Fennis ..
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Goodwills Article today on BG

Post  Oracle Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:36 am

He says,

"New York— Not sure which Ben Gordon you'll see on a night-to-night basis?

You're not alone. Count the 6-3 guard amongst the masses of folks who aren't sure what to expect."

6'3???

If Ben Gordon is 6'3, I'm shitting rice krispies!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Ben G .. What to expect?!

Post  Grizz Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:58 am

Oracle wrote:He says,

You're not alone. Count the 6-3 guard amongst the masses of folks who aren't sure what to expect."

6'3???

NO DEFENSE .. EVAH!..

And no need to check that Oracle's toilet to confirm BG's height ... six feet .. maybe ..
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Who should WE draft?

Post  Sebastian Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:08 pm

This is a question that can have many different answers, no doubt. But, I have to tell you, depending upon where WE draft, if it is anywhere around 6-8 and Davis, Kidd-Gilchrist, and Drummond are off the board, then I say unequivocally WE should draft Perry Jones III.

Jones III looks like he has the goods to be very good SF in this League. His offensive game looks to be very fluid and he can score from multiple position on the floor. At his size, he looks like he will be able to guard the position with ease. Additionally, his handle and his vision are both dimension of his talented skill set.

This kid could be OUR answer at SF!

Last edited by Sebastian on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Who should WE draft?

Post  deusXango Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:39 pm

Sebastian wrote:This is a question that can have many different answers, no doubt. But, I have to tell you, depending upon where WE draft, if it is anywhere around 6-8 and Davis, Kidd-Gilchrist, and Drummond are off the board, then I say unequivocally WE should draft Perry Jones III.

Jones III looks like he has the goods to be very good SF in this League. His offensive game looks to be very fluid and he can score from multiple position on the floor. At his size, he looks like he will be able to guard the position with ease. Additionally, his handle his vision are both dimension of his talented skill set.

This kid could be OUR answer at SF!

Right on Sebastian! I'd take P.J. III over a lot of the "sexy" names out there. Harrison Barnes hasn't shown me the justification for all the hype he's gotten for the entire year; he's not an exceptional scorer in college, but he's going to come into the NBA and tear it up?! I like Kidd-Gilchrist, but the day of the 6'6" SF in the NBA is over, and I'm not sure he can transition to playing SG, other than defensively. I think Moe Harkless is better than both those guys, but Perry Jones III is far and away the best SF prospect in the first round.
I know some will look at this as a test of my personal credibility of judgement but, I think that Royce White is going to be the sleeper of the draft. He can do so many more things on the court than Jason Maxiell it's a shame, and Maxey is our starter at PF! There is nothing wrong with White that can't be easily fixed. The upside of the man is tremendous, once you look at the fact a player his size could be the perpetual 6th man of the year. Ultimate future role player that will give a team just what it needs, and dominate opposing bench players. Every player drafted in the first round need not be taken with starting in mind but, purpose in mind. If the Pistons can acquire another first rounder from say 10-20, I'd do Jones III and Royce White. Second round I like Withey and Denman. I reserve my right to revise as time goes on.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty VERNON MACKLIN

Post  deusXango Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:20 pm

"The 6-foot-10 power forward from Florida has been playing well in Fort Wayne while averaging more than 36 minutes in five games with the Mad Ants.

He's the team's second-leading scorer with an average of 16.6 points per game, is easily the top rebounder with a whopping 17.2 a game, is shooting 53 percent from the field and is averaging 1.2 blocks per game.

Heck, Macklin's average of 10.6 defensive rebounds is more than the total average of anyone else on the Mad Ants roster.

Macklin had his best game since joining Fort Wayne in Saturday's 109-100 victory over Idaho with 24 points and 20 rebounds. Both were season highs for Mackin, whom the Pistons selected in the second round (52nd overall) of last year's draft."

MLive 3/25/2012

First I've got to get this off my chest; I "saw" PBoy in the comments section over on MLive and he was talking out of his Goddamn head! "Nothing should be given to Macklin, he's got to earn his way. We the Pistons, not the Clippers or Minnasota."
Macklin "earned" a chance to be tried with the starters long before Maxiell started playing starters minutes at PF, and he certainly should have been getting more time than he was given by Lil' Larry. The Pistons should never have sat the man so long before sending him down to the D-League...that was insulting and could have been demoralizing; glad to see that it wasn't. In a 7 game series our team couldn't beat either the Timberwolves or the Clippers, so what's the point PBoy? We're not the Pistons anymore, we're something a lot less than what Pistons are and past practices, in-line with backward ass thinking like what's put forth by some vocal fans contributes to our stagnation.
We cut bait with Afflalo, Johnson, and without even taking a look at him Budinger, why not just let Macklin go so the world can see what a fool Lil' Larry is and how weak Fat Joe has become.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

Post  cool breeze Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Oracle wrote:He says,

6'3???

EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM KNOWS THAT BEN GORDON IS A HORRIBLE DEFENDER. WHY IS IT THAT VINCENT DOESN'T COMMENT ON THAT FACT? WHAT KIND OF REPORTERS DO THEY HIRE AT THE DETROIT NEWS?

BY THE WAY, DIDN'T CHARLIE V REMIND US OF THE OLD CHARLIE V WHO GOT A LOT OF PLAYING TIME UNDER OTHER COACHES? FIRE JOE DUMARS FOR TRADING REAL PLAYERS AND KEEPING THE MINOR LEAGUE GUYS. PLEASE MR GORES WISE UP!

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  cool breeze Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:51 pm

deusXango wrote:
Sissy1946 wrote:Was hired by the Pistons in 2000 as a college basketball scout, promoted to director of player personnel in 2002, I believe he went to Seattle after that & was rehired for the Vice Prez of Basketball Operations in 2008 by the Pistons, he also coached for Easten with a 19-61 record which Fat Joe was impressed by. Coincidence to the rise & fall of the Pistons at that time, Oh Yea! Double Cheeks Joe offered him 10 boxes of Jelly-Filled Chicolates to come on board & assist him in the destruction of the Pistons. Ain't no doubt that when they find the culprit for the downfall of the Pistons (Jelly-Joe) that there will be others that bite the bullet & Scotty being another one to join Joltin' Joe on the employment line for their dastardly acts of being caught with this ridiculous line up of characters on this team that nobody would even take even if they were given to you for free. There are some people laughing at Dumars & this situation, you can't make this stuff up with what he's done to this team. I can't wait for the movie. Joe Joe
Thanks Sissy, you really enlightened me on some points that I wasn't aware of regarding Scott Perry's career. It's something about that guy that I can't bring myself to trust. He's not as visable, vocal, or accountable as John Hammond was when he was here. When Hammond departed Joe stopped being visable, vocal (honest), and accountable, and seems to have taken on the persona of Scott Perry! Look at what he did in Seattle, and how can you have anything other than a loosers mentality with a 19-61 record on any level of competitive basketball?!? Who was responsible for that hire? Tom Wilson? Go ahead Joe, put it on Tom Wilson and get "the Joettes" to do a series of articles on it. Clown.

Sissy thanks for providing this insight into (The World According To Joe). And deus I agree with your thoughts regarding the importance of John Hammond. Joe Dumars was a FACE MAN hired by the former owner to bring some type of positive image to the Piston organization. Nobody ever thought that Dumars was capable of running the ship. Hammond did that. As the Pistons are floundering into the toilet, there is nothing left for analysis but to wonder how Dumars could gain so much weight after his playing days. Sissy, can you find out just when Joe decided to become a pig? Isn't it difficult to the players to look up to an obese guy who's blood sugar is off the charts?

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  lemonpen Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:21 pm

"I just need to be out there for a while to find a rhythm. Perhaps that's a part of it, his finding a rhythm and considering he comes off the bench, usually at the end of quarters, the break could disrupt anything he has going."

Three years and counting, BeeGee is still lookin for his rhythm. violin

Don't worry BeeGee, I'm confident you like so many other BUMs this league has seen will manage to locate your mojo just in time to complete the final year of your big ass contract. And when you do, I'm going on a personal crusade to introduce your sorry ass, money stealing career as a Piston to the fanbase of every team with cap space.
BIOCH !!!!! mad
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next