Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+11
lemonpen
Sebastian
cool breeze
deusXango
FlyDog
merc
Oracle
Murph
Phil-Good
Grizz2
WTF
15 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty Snobby Brit Reporter

Post  FlyDog Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:08 am

Anybody who refers to a basketball game as a "Match" has no business giving his opinion on the subject. None at all. If he told you he's seen more than 5 basketball games in his life, he'd be lying through his 9 green, crooked teeth. Fuckin kweer.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty Poor Gentry And Others

Post  WTF Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:20 am

The reason why Frank won't be fired is Joe previous record for hiring and firing coaches. LF needed to be fired some games ago but if he's fired and Joe's left paying for a 5th coach in row while they're sitting at home or on the sidelen of some other team he'll be putting the final nail in his own coffin. LF will finish this season and like next as the coach.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty Stats

Post  Grizz2 Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:50 am

WISEFAN wrote:Oracle I was responding to you comment of Knight perhaps being 2 years away in his development and the urgency of him needing to become that sooner.

Grizz Kyrie didnt play in the Pistons first game against the Cavs he was still coming back from his injury during that time. Not sure how they can show stats on a game that Kyie nevered played in.

Wise ..but it is there .. dont you agree? You checked out the link .. You might be right .. they might be wrong .. but .. just going on stats based on a respected NBA stat site ..

I mean . they had Irving outscoring Knight in game 1 so ... if he didnt play ... I guess Knight outscored him by more than a total of 2 points .. which only reinforces what I said earlier .. Irving .. a more respected PG .. rightfully so .. and peer .. isnt perfect .. and whom Knight has outdone in a few areas ... Lets see what happens when this rush of games kicks in .. Will Knight buckle down and somehow become a PG without L. Frank teaching him and somehow transcending the ball and chain players on the starters? Should be interesting...Tired of waiting for the next game .. Rondo .. one of the best PGs in the NBA has next ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty I dont hate it ..

Post  Grizz2 Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:03 am

Oracle wrote:So you don't think that Stuckey at PG & Knight at SG on offense, reversed for defense is a good idea?

That was the reason we liked Knight so much last year, and that worked better than anything they've ever tried!

This year they decided to try flipping Stuckey & Knight, and it failed miserably, and that's why Stuckey wanted back to the bench, he needs to initiate the offense, and he's good at it!

IMO, if you give Stuckey & Knight, both Monroe & Drummond, and CV in the starting lineup, we'd be very interesting!

Knight & CV spreading the floor, Stuckey distributing, and Monroe & Drummond down low!

The only weak link on defense is CV, but he's easy to cover up with that lineup!

Don't like CV, replace him with either Daye/Singler/English/Middleton, i.e. anybody that can shoot!

After the deadline, we'll know more, but right now, Frank needs to experiment a bit!

Oracle .. I agree with the experimenting ...

Really I dont mean to say I am that against starting Stuckey .. Getting Drummond in the line up and putting a better outside shooter in place of Prince or Singler are good and necessary moves ..

But Stuckey asked to come out of the starting line up .. Doesnt that seem odd and not a good sign ??

I would like to see Bynum start and see what we got .. Can he be 1st team and make the Pistons a better team ... OK with Knight being SG or dual guard .. or even coming off the bench ... hopefully for a while until he figures out what to do to become a PG inspite of Frank ..

But I dont have a problem with Stuckey starting .. Just a preference to see Bynum start instead ... to see if he can take his positives another level .. Stuckey just seems to hate the limelight ..

But Drummond is the best most needed move .. and replace Prince with a good outside shooter such as CV / Daye .. I know there are some Prince fans .. and I am not against so strongly taking him out since he has been pointed out as our best all around player albeit kinda lethargic ...

So especially if Prince stays in the line up .. Bynum gives us that 3 pt shooter we really need with the starters ... whereas Stuckey does not .. Anyway .. For sure Stuckey is the better defender .. so .. it all hinges on getting Drummond in there which is the most important move ..

Starting Drummond is even more important than Knight getting a starter position .. though ... right now hBK7 is the starter who is somewhat an outside shooter so would like Knight to remain a starter and be a dual / SG / PG if only for outside shooting .. Need 3 outside shooters from the starters IMO .. we only have 1 in Knight .. way inadequate ..

Just watch Monroe's game pick up too once we do this ..

Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty They're So far Apart In Comparison On many Levels

Post  WTF Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:46 am

Grizz2 wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:Oracle I was responding to you comment of Knight perhaps being 2 years away in his development and the urgency of him needing to become that sooner.

Grizz Kyrie didnt play in the Pistons first game against the Cavs he was still coming back from his injury during that time. Not sure how they can show stats on a game that Kyie nevered played in.

Wise ..but it is there .. dont you agree? You checked out the link .. You might be right .. they might be wrong .. but .. just going on stats based on a respected NBA stat site ..

I mean . they had Irving outscoring Knight in game 1 so ... if he didnt play ... I guess Knight outscored him by more than a total of 2 points .. which only reinforces what I said earlier .. Irving .. a more respected PG .. rightfully so .. and peer .. isnt perfect .. and whom Knight has outdone in a few areas ... Lets see what happens when this rush of games kicks in .. Will Knight buckle down and somehow become a PG without L. Frank teaching him and somehow transcending the ball and chain players on the starters? Should be interesting...Tired of waiting for the next game .. Rondo .. one of the best PGs in the NBA has next ..

Totally Disregard previous comments

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  lemonpen Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Too bad our better individual offensive players are also our worst individual defenders. Any way they are mixed and matched from this point will likely see plusses outweighed by minuses.
Bench to Starter = poorer defender defending more highly skilled offensive players.

If we continue to defy the most logical move of swapping Max & Drummond then LF is going to have to figure out how keep his better half in the game for a greater % of the available time. Particularly when they have it going.
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty More Buckets

Post  merc Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:58 pm

merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE

Post  deusXango Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Lil' Larry has the keys to the car, and it's going nowhere as long as Maxiell is riding in the front seat, and BK7 is driving. Seriously folks, as long as Drummond is relagated to the bench (for any damn reason), and Maxiell continues to start, we're not fielding the best team; as long as Prince continues to gobble up minutes, with his arthritic, slow ass, we're not seriously in rebuild mode. Blame can be passed around to all who has anything to do with the Pistons but, "a fish stinks from the head." There's nothing more "fishy" in the NBA right now than our Pistons. Who actually believes Joe's going to make a significant trade before the deadline? Pass that, will 'ya?

We have a bottom feeding level coach who won't be shown the door, a GM with no imagination or backbone who treats the fans as if everyone of us has the life span of Methusala; decision making so out of whack, for a sub .500 team that it's slapstick, and yet we hold out hope for what? Playoffs? Lottery? Other than watching a bunch of guys get paid millions, to go through the motions of playing basketball (which only a few of them actually do), what's the point? We haven't reached the all-star break and this team has been sucking since pre-season, as it's been engineered to, and by all indicators, will play out the string the way it started.

We've been over-examining our players, and IMHO, unjustifiably...we've been mystified instead of entertained, our "heroes" are on the back burner, while the slugs stumble around in the spotlight, and we act as if we're competitors. Is this the George Blaha effect? If a blind man listens to George, he'll think a 20 pt. loss was a 30 pt. blow out in our favor...a bad call by the refs at the end robbed us of the victory though. After all that being said (I needed to vent), where are we going? What's the plan, or is there one? Do we have a philosophy, or just rhetoric? I used to wear my championship T-shirts proudly around the country 'cause I was from the "D", and we were kicking ass and taking names....now my head is hung low with shame at home. DAMN!!!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty More Buckets

Post  deusXango Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:52 pm

Merc, I appreciate that more than you know...something positive and entertaining representing the Pistons was displayed in London. With all the creativity and imagination, not to mention skill and knowledge of the game, doesn't it gall you that there are NO plays designed for Singler? As a starter, this man should by all rights be our #1 scoring option. We need more of "Buckets" in more ways than one.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty Stuff

Post  Oracle Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:14 pm

@Grizz - I'm also open to Bynum! In London, only Bynum, Singler & Drummond didn't fade under the bright lights! I'm surprised that Monroe & Knight didn't rise to the occasion, it's not a good sign no matter how the media may paper over it! Merc pointed it out, and he's right! If you don't want it under those circumstances, you likely have a role players mentality, and that's not likely to change. Drummond as a rookie teenager steps up and delivers a double-double... WOW!!! That's off the hook! Just reflect, and think what Zeke would have done on that stage? Hell, even Joe Dumars!!

@Merc - Really good stuff, Singler is a nice kid, I just wish more of those buckets occured during games! Still he's a real keeper, and will be a solid role player off the bench in the future.

@Wise - I know that's what you were responding to, that's why I was confused. I said that we can't wait 2 years for Knight to develop, but that doesn't mean he won't get there, just that we need a better solution for now.

The reason for the accelerated schedule is the amaxing play of Drummond! His development means that our time is closer than any of us could have imagined, the dude is a BEAST in the making, and the faster we surround him with competent players, the faster we'll get that next ring!

So while I still believe in Knight, I don't want to wait, and the team can't affort to wait for him to develop, we need a real PG now! Besides, if he does get there in 2 years, it'll be just about the time that we're ready to make that big push in the east!

@DX - That's what I meant by us judging our team right now. The conditions we're playing under are conditions we can't trust! Players will look better if there is a concrete plan to get the most out of them.

Another factor that's hard to judge is how much is Frank constrained by Joe! This is not to bash Joe, because he may constrain Frank for many valid reasons that we have no way to evaluate.

However, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, and if we see the same crapola after the trade deadline, please line up as I'll have plenty of torches, sling shots & rocks for us to storm the palace!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty Speaking of Bucket man

Post  Phil-Good Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:44 pm

I would like to see this kid get more plays run for him. And I don't want to see Stuckey, wild, out of control ass, come into the game and replace A guy who has A pure jump shot.

RUN MORE PLAYS FOR THIS GUY Coach Frank!!!
Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty That is true ...

Post  Grizz2 Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Phil1980boy wrote:I would like to see this kid get more plays run for him. And I don't want to see Stuckey, wild, out of control ass, come into the game and replace A guy who has A pure jump shot.

RUN MORE PLAYS FOR THIS GUY Coach Frank!!!

Phillip and DX .. that is true . Bucket Man .. Singler .. has been just a facilitator .. taking few shots ... He was 5 for 10 in London but before that he took few shots .. and made few!! Doesnt seem like a good combination

More stupidity on Frank's part i guess ..

Think about it .. Jmax . not gonna shoot and shouldnt .... Prince .. doesnt want to shoot and is not shooting so hot ... Monroe .. inside game ... Singler .. very few plays for him and plays as if he were told to NOT SHOOT .. SO only Knight is going to take outside shots? BAD OFFENSE .. BAD HEAD COACH .. Really the first order of business is for Frank to stop being stupid about offense .. OR resign .. OR be fired .. We need to wake up and that teams can defend us when we are this limited and predictable ..

I dont deny that Singler MIGHT be the answer to outside shooting we need so badly on the 1st unit .. (I do think he probably can handle it) ..But how can we tell the way Frank has stiffled his game? Anyway .. more reasons for Knight to not be doing as well as he should be after a season and a half at PG ..

Seriously ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty Time to Start Fricking Around with these Starters

Post  Sissy1946 Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:48 am

Alright, It's time to start this thing over & finally get it right, first thing we've got to do is get rid of this starting line up, it's terrible, it sucks, they have no fricking offense whatsoever, it's time for a change, my first change would be to get rid of Frank but Dumars won't let that happen or let's say Gores won't let that happen, he certainly doesn't want to admit failure with Frank after all because he's the one who wanted him.
Let's start a new point guard, Knight is Stumblin' Bumblin' all over the place, he needs to be replaced at point, so Stuckey is the likely one & I'll admit I don't want him their either but who else do we have? I see Grizz mentioned Bynum as a starter. I could go for that instead of either Knight or Stuckey. We sholuld have made a trade for a point guard or maybe we still could by the trade deadline.
It's also imperative to get Maxiell's Azz out of the starting line up, I'd also like to get Prince out of there too, either bring Drummond, Monroe, Stuckey or Bynum & Knight along with Charley V or Daye as starter because of their fire power, the line up as is can't score a Lick. If Dumars stands pat like we know he will & just think about this summer rather than helping us have a shot at the play Off's this year then he is a Stupid ass like most of us think he is, what's the priority here? To wait for the summer or give us a chance to make the far fetched play offs this year?
I would go with this line up starting Sunday: Bynum or Stuckey at pont, Knight at the other guard, Drummond, Monroe & Charley V for Maxiell, at least we have shooter options with Maxiell & Prince out of there, the second unit should be Singler, Bynum or Stuckey, just not those to together, then Prince, Daye & Kravtsov or Jerebko mixed in. I would give English some playing time also & sit Maxiells lard azz on the Bench & see how he likes it, never to be heard from until he's traded at the deadline or given away for a basketball or a Spot of Tea, what a Waste of Space.
We just can't continue to go on like we have, we blew the game at Milwaukee & looked like crap against the Knicks, it's time for a change, it's time to see what English & Middleton & Kravtsov can do do, the time is now, what have we got to lose? We've already seen what these other guys can do, who's to say these other kids couldn't help us, I know one thing, it's time we found out about them instead of Frank shoving Prince & Maxiell down our throats, I'm pretty sick of his stubborn crap. Please someone with some kahunas fire his azz. How about it Gores?
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty Open Post to Bean's 'N Franks"

Post  Sissy1946 Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:04 am

Get off your stubborn high horse & take Maxiell & Prince out of the Starting Line Up. Your making it look like we're trying to get a high draft pick with those two in the rotation, how to throw games by Lawrence Frank, quit being an idiot.
We all know that Maxiell wouldnt even be starting for even Washington or Charlotte so why the Pistons? Evidently you think we don't realize these stupid decisions your making, we do which makes you look like a horses azz coach & why most of us want you fired.
Also why is it you always say "Look" at least 10 times during your pressers? Looks like you think you may know more than anybody else which makes you look like a fool.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty GAWWwwwd!......IT'S SISSY, BY GEORGE

Post  deusXango Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:05 am

Sissy1946 wrote:Alright, It's time to start this thing over & finally get it right, first thing we've got to do is get rid of this starting line up, it's terrible, it sucks, they have no fricking offense whatsoever, it's time for a change, my first change would be to get rid of Frank but Dumars won't let that happen or let's say Gores won't let that happen, he certainly doesn't want to admit failure with Frank after all because he's the one who wanted him.
Let's start a new point guard, Knight is Stumblin' Bumblin' all over the place, he needs to be replaced at point, so Stuckey is the likely one & I'll admit I don't want him their either but who else do we have? I see Grizz mentioned Bynum as a starter. I could go for that instead of either Knight or Stuckey. We sholuld have made a trade for a point guard or maybe we still could by the trade deadline.
It's also imperative to get Maxiell's Azz out of the starting line up, I'd also like to get Prince out of there too, either bring Drummond, Monroe, Stuckey or Bynum & Knight along with Charley V or Daye as starter because of their fire power, the line up as is can't score a Lick. If Dumars stands pat like we know he will & just think about this summer rather than helping us have a shot at the play Off's this year then he is a Stupid ass like most of us think he is, what's the priority here? To wait for the summer or give us a chance to make the far fetched play offs this year?
I would go with this line up starting Sunday: Bynum or Stuckey at pont, Knight at the other guard, Drummond, Monroe & Charley V for Maxiell, at least we have shooter options with Maxiell & Prince out of there, the second unit should be Singler, Bynum or Stuckey, just not those to together, then Prince, Daye & Kravtsov or Jerebko mixed in. I would give English some playing time also & sit Maxiells lard azz on the Bench & see how he likes it, never to be heard from until he's traded at the deadline or given away for a basketball or a Spot of Tea, what a Waste of Space.
We just can't continue to go on like we have, we blew the game at Milwaukee & looked like crap against the Knicks, it's time for a change, it's time to see what English & Middleton & Kravtsov can do do, the time is now, what have we got to lose? We've already seen what these other guys can do, who's to say these other kids couldn't help us, I know one thing, it's time we found out about them instead of Frank shoving Prince & Maxiell down our throats, I'm pretty sick of his stubborn crap. Please someone with some kahunas fire his azz. How about it Gores?

Sissy, where you been man? Your firey input has damn sure been missed and needed on this forum IMHO; we've grown rather soft minded about Lil' Larry and Joe, with their idiotic shenanigans, lately. Wherever you been, you've come back right on point...why does Maxiell get so much play from Lil' Larry anyway? He's treated like the best player on the team, and he hasn't proven a damn thing; if he was all that, why didn't he pursue FA all the way last summer?
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty MJ says get busy

Post  merc Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:43 am

At least one team will be active b4 the deadline....
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty MJ says get busy

Post  Oracle Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:34 am

merc wrote:At least one team will be active b4 the deadline....

The news here is that at least the front office is talking!

I'd be glad if we got even a little of that!

BTW, welcome back Sissy!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty Hey Sissy

Post  Grizz2 Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:19 am

Sissy1946 wrote:Get off your stubborn high horse & take Maxiell & Prince out of the Starting Line Up. Your making it look like we're trying to get a high draft pick with those two in the rotation, how to throw games by Lawrence Frank, quit being an idiot.
We all know that Maxiell wouldnt even be starting for even Washington or Charlotte so why the Pistons? Evidently you think we don't realize these stupid decisions your making, we do which makes you look like a horses azz coach & why most of us want you fired.
Also why is it you always say "Look" at least 10 times during your pressers? Looks like you think you may know more than anybody else which makes you look like a fool.

Sissy .. welcome back ... We can always use another keen voice of reason and rage! lol rockon
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty Dunlaps And Bobcats At Least Attempt To Develope Youth

Post  WTF Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:39 am

• On winning vs. player development:

Dunlap has frequently said he was tasked first with player development, which often shows up in his rotation. He leans toward youth over experience, as in playing Biyombo ahead of Brendan Haywood or starting Taylor over Gordon.

While that invests playing time in players more likely to be around for the Bobcats’ next playoff team, it’s probably cost the team some victories this season. They blew big leads against the Portland Trail Blazers, New Orleans Hornets and Los Angeles Lakers,

Higgins said there are no “mandates’’ placed on Dunlap to always play the kids over the veterans. How, then, to strike the balance between developing youth and winning a respectable number of games this season?

“Somewhere in the middle, because as an organization you always want to compete,’’ Higgins said. “It’s a give-and-take. We never didn’t want to win. But there’s also a fine line about development, too.’’

Read more here: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

MJ plays the youth and assesses them and make rational decisions about wanting to improve his team. Joe sticks with playing vets while hindering the development of Middleton, English, Drummond and Kravtsov. MJ is under no illusions about his team unlike Fat Joe

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty Jonas My Arse

Post  WTF Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:42 am

I so tire of the moaning about Jonas. It's all for sentimental reasons fans want him to play and not because he improve any of the areas occupied by other players. Being a Fan Favorite does not warrant PT.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty Outrageous Failure

Post  FlyDog Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:10 am

Oracle wrote:

BTW, welcome back Sissy!

If there's one GM I wouldn't want to replace Joe, it would be Micheal Jordan. He is flat out terrible. I'd welcome Joe to call up his buddy and fleece him. However.......Charlotte's got nothing I want. Nada. Zero. Zilch.

I realize Jordan isn't Charlotte's GM, but you gotta know he's calling the shots.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty HEAR, HEAR!!

Post  deusXango Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:53 am

WISEFAN wrote:I so tire of the moaning about Jonas. It's all for sentimental reasons fans want him to play and not because he improve any of the areas occupied by other players. Being a Fan Favorite does not warrant PT.
Wise, I've long been of the opinion that J.J. was nothing more than a lovable novelty; the last SF taken (and kept) in a draft where Joe's fat ass made non-sensicle moves (he drafted 4 SF's) but, he panned out. Summers was supposed to be NBA ready, and Daye held the promise, but Jerebko was the Viking novelty who wasn't supposed to have anything to offer. He's also one of many ill-advised re-signings by Joe (Prince, Stuckey, Maxiell), that's still on the team, standing in the way of progress...Bynum, at least, is earning his keep.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty JJ

Post  Murph Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:13 am

I wouldn't be surprised to see JJ return to Europe, once his Pistons contract runs out at the end of the 14-15 season. He's a star in Europe, but he doesn't seem to be having much fun in the NBA. I don't think he ever fully recovered from his ruptured achilles tendon; at least he's never regained the quickness and effectiveness he displayed his rookie year.

And let's face it, if he weren't a personal acquaintance of Joe's, he probably never would have been drafted, in the first place.

But let's see how he performs a year or two from now, when some of the other veteran PFs are gone from the roster, such as JMax and CV. He may get more playing time and return to form, once the depth chart thins out.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty Bobcats

Post  Grizz2 Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:14 am

FlyDog wrote:
Oracle wrote:

BTW, welcome back Sissy!

If there's one GM I wouldn't want to replace Joe, it would be Micheal Jordan. He is flat out terrible. I'd welcome Joe to call up his buddy and fleece him. However.......Charlotte's got nothing I want. Nada. Zero. Zilch.

I realize Jordan isn't Charlotte's GM, but you gotta know he's calling the shots.

Flydog .. I used to live in Charlotte .. Not much enthusiasm for the team back when I lived there .. 2005 to 2006 .. And Jordan cannot be helping nowadays .. Anyway .. I went to a Piston game there in 2005 .. (the streets are hell to find your way around by the way .. all one way and curve like crazy with few street signs) .. So . .. Showed up late because of that .. near the end of the 1st quarter .. They just gave me a ticket for free! I didnt even ask for a free ticket .. Low attendance that day I guess is the reason . But wouldnt you know it . the Pistons lost the game in OT .. (Brown was not coaching that game for some reason) ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty JJ ..

Post  Grizz2 Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:16 am

Murph wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to see JJ return to Europe, once his Pistons contract runs out at the end of the 14-15 season. He's a star in Europe, but he doesn't seem to be having much fun in the NBA. I don't think he ever fully recovered from his ruptured achilles tendon; at least he's never regained the quickness and effectiveness he displayed his rookie year.

And let's face it, if he weren't a personal acquaintance of Joe's, he probably never would have been drafted, in the first place.

But let's see how he performs a year or two from now, when some of the other veteran PFs are gone from the roster, such as JMax and CV. He may get more playing time and return to form, once the depth chart thins out.

I think the thing about JJ is that he always seemed to bust his butt playing .. and CV and Daye have been given a chance to redeem themselves .. so why not JJ too ? If our team was wining so much . then it might seem like dont rock the boat .. but we are getting our heads handed to us for most of the season .. and that is why many of us would like to see JJ get at least 1 more chance or a few short stints of 5 minutes or so to see what he's got ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 20 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next