FORUM

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  FlyDog on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:39 am

Grizz2 wrote:
Oracle wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

This is the best Piston season in 4 seasons ... dumb GM decisions wrecked part of the fan base . the economy the rest .. But .. with the young core .. there is definitely hope for a better future .. Go Pistons!

The Tigers drew 3 million. Build a winner, and Detroit fans will support the hell out of 'em. They're not stupid........and most can see through the BS. That picture is disgusting. **** bushleague, brah. Looks like a D-League crowd. How embarrassing......
FlyDog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Earth To Joe: SIGN SCOTT MACHADO!

Post  Murph on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:38 am

deusXango wrote:Is Machado worth trading for? Who believes he'd make a positive difference with our offense? Now about the unwanted Derrick Williams in Minnesota; now's the time folks.

Could Mr. Frank be open-minded enough to play this rotation?
PG-Machado/Knight/Bynum
SG-English/Middleton
SF-Williams/Singler/Daye
PF-Monroe/Villanueva/Maxiell
C- Drummond/Kravtsov
Playing this rotation at best the results would be an 8th seed in the playoffs; at worst the results would be a 6th seed. lol Damian Lillard is a rookie PG with no experience, and I believe if given a chance, Machado could rival what's being done in Portland. Before anyone jumps on the college/conference Machado played for/in, remember where Dennis Rodman came from and what he meant to the Pistons.

DX...good post. Joe should move to pick up Machado immediately. What's the risk? None! I have my doubts about whether he could step into the starting PG role, but if our hunch about him is correct, in a couple of years he could develop into the starting PG that we need. IMO, his career is beginning to develop like Jeremy Lin's...an undrafted, hard working PG from an unheralded basketball school, who got cut by the Houston Rockets.

What would it take to land Derrick Williams? Too bad we no longer have a 1st round draft choice available as part of a trade package for a guy like Williams. Geesh.
Murph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Global BS

Post  Grizz2 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:16 am

WISEFAN wrote:It'll be 60 degrees tomorrow in the middle of January and it will like be 60 fans sitting in the Palace tonight but like most that dispute the theory of Global Warming Joe disputes the Global Warning of the harmful gases that comes from his Fat Ass and leave the Palace empty most nights.

Somehow Joe thinks his **** don't stink (rosters, coach, ideas) and doesn't harm the atmosphere at the Palace.

Cynic .. you need to change your name to Gulllible if you believe in Man Made Global Warrming .. Record cold weather in Asia and Europe .. This kind of goes against your creed of not trusting the MSM ..
Grizz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Greg Monroe still considering changing his number

Post  Sebastian on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:24 pm

I say that Moose should change his number. The number "10" belongs to the Worm.

Moose should change his number to "19", as his game is more similar to Willis Reed than anyone else that I can recall playing in the past.

Also Willis Reed is a Louisiana native, like Moose.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Curious to learn what my Pistons Pals think.
Sebastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Grizz2 wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:It'll be 60 degrees tomorrow in the middle of January and it will like be 60 fans sitting in the Palace tonight but like most that dispute the theory of Global Warming Joe disputes the Global Warning of the harmful gases that comes from his Fat Ass and leave the Palace empty most nights.

Somehow Joe thinks his **** don't stink (rosters, coach, ideas) and doesn't harm the atmosphere at the Palace.

Cynic .. you need to change your name to Gulllible if you believe in Man Made Global Warrming .. Record cold weather in Asia and Europe .. This kind of goes against your creed of not trusting the MSM ..

Mankind f**ks up everything Grizz even the weather all in the name of greed. Don't get me started on this Grizz some change is natural a lot of it isn't. Did you know the state of Texas one that rarely has earth-quacks had them every single day for a period pf 30 to 45 days.

Mankind not screws and f**k up everything from health to religion hell you see what they've done to sports.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Global BS

Post  Oracle on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Wise, actually Griz is mostly right! This is natural and normal, Global Warming is part of the earth's cycle.

What Grizz fails to mention is that man, while not the cause, can and has been an additional irritant!

The Mayans prediction was true, but grossly misunderstood! Their "END" was not the end of the world, but the end of the earth's great year(~26,000 years).

Egyptians divided the great year up into 12 parts, you know them as the signs of the zodiac. Interestingly, Jesus's symbol was a Fish! The fish is the symbol of Pices! Why is this interesting?

Well, in the Bible, which is a bad combination of Egyptian science & religion, Jesus made a statement. He said I will be with you until the end of the world.

Unfortunately, this was a mistranslation, what he really said was "I will be with you until the end of the Aeon", and Aeon means Age!

When he said that, the Age they were in was Pices, starting roughly when Christ was born. Each age is roughly 2500 years. He then proceeded to say that when he leaves his fathers house, he will be greeted by a man bearing a pitcure of water on his head, and we should follow him into the next house.

A man bearing a picture of water is the sign of Aquarius, which is the age following Pices, in other words, the age of Jesus is gone!

What does this have to do with Global Warming?

Well, it's after this great year that climate is known to change. It is thought that the great flood of history happened at the last time we went through this cycle.

However, if none of these things are known to you, then I suggest viewing the partial move below!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A BRAND NEW JERSEY?

Post  deusXango on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Sebastian wrote:I say that Moose should change his number. The number "10" belongs to the Worm.

Moose should change his number to "19", as his game is more similar to Willis Reed than anyone else that I can recall playing in the past.

Sebastian, that was a damn good call that has my vote...I admire thoughtful research.
deusXango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Global Warming or Global Warning

Post  deusXango on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Gentlemen, friends, and others, please consider this; the ongoing rape of the Rain Forest coupled with the erosion of our planets ozone layer is beginning to take a terrible toll. The poisoning of our water, and the extinction of hundreds of life forms, natural to our planet, has the cosmic nature of our celestial home out of balance. Mother earth is not defenseless, nor is it a dead planet; all things that live fights for it's survival, in it's particular way.

Through thoughtless greed, by a souless few, we're acting as a cancer in need of curing, and this planet has the ability to cleanse itself. I'm not a doomsayer, just a practical man (who loves sports because it's a format to display mans God given abilities at their best), who casts an honest eye on what's going on around him, and when you can barbeque in the middle of January, in Detroit, somethings wrong!!! How severe was last winter? Detroit has been gifted to enjoy all four seasons (winter, spring, summer, and fall), now it's two (winter briefly, and summer severely).

Let's just enjoy the company of our friends, be good to each other, don't be spoiled by our blessings, and embrace our loved ones with tenderness, kindness, and pure love...if we can do those things, the sting of worry over tomorrow will go away.

PEACE OUT and GO PISTONS!!!!
deusXango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Number? Damn Skippy!!!

Post  Oracle on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:14 pm

deusXango wrote:
Sebastian wrote:I say that Moose should change his number. The number "10" belongs to the Worm.

Sebastian, that was a damn good call that has my vote...I admire thoughtful research.

#10 is the Worm's number, and he's one of the greatest(and strangest) Pistons of ALL time, and a league legend!!!

Please do the right thing and pick a number that YOU could earn getting retired!!!

We have a game tonight... Yaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Global BS

Post  WTF on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Oracle wrote:Wise, actually Griz is mostly right! This is natural and normal, Global Warming is part of the earth's cycle.

What Grizz fails to mention is that man, while not the cause, can and has been an additional irritant!

The Mayans prediction was true, but grossly misunderstood! Their "END" was not the end of the world, but the end of the earth's great year(~26,000 years).

Egyptians divided the great year up into 12 parts, you know them as the signs of the zodiac. Interestingly, Jesus's symbol was a Fish! The fish is the symbol of Pices! Why is this interesting?

Well, in the Bible, which is a bad combination of Egyptian science & religion, Jesus made a statement. He said I will be with you until the end of the world.

Unfortunately, this was a mistranslation, what he really said was "I will be with you until the end of the Aeon", and Aeon means Age!

When he said that, the Age they were in was Pices, starting roughly when Christ was born. Each age is roughly 2500 years. He then proceeded to say that when he leaves his fathers house, he will be greeted by a man bearing a pitcure of water on his head, and we should follow him into the next house.

A man bearing a picture of water is the sign of Aquarius, which is the age following Pices, in other words, the age of Jesus is gone!

What does this have to do with Global Warming?

Well, it's after this great year that climate is known to change. It is thought that the great flood of history happened at the last time we went through this cycle.

However, if none of these things are known to you, then I suggest viewing the partial move below!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Normal and natural part I get because it part of a cycle. Texaes Earth Quacks are man made, oil consumption resulting in the thinning of the ozone man made. I think to much gets written off as a result of the Normal and Natural that occurs and its simply not the case. Sandy did the un-natural and that should give some pause to how we look at things. I think man does it fair share to speed the process I do look at the issues from both perspectives.

I could write the weather off as a result of all the solar flares currently taking place on the sun or the gravitol pulling of the Earth due to the current alignment of the solar system. But fracking and oil drilling and burning fossil fuels in abundance has a definite impact we should be smarter than that.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Oracle wrote:
deusXango wrote:

#10 is the Worm's number, and he's one of the greatest(and strangest) Pistons of ALL time, and a league legend!!!

Please do the right thing and pick a number that YOU could earn getting retired!!!

We have a game tonight... Yaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

He hasn't lived up to that number and personal no one should be wearing the numbers 1, 3, or 10 just my opinion.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Great Words!

Post  Oracle on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:19 pm

deusXango wrote:Gentlemen, friends, and others, please consider this; the ongoing rape of the Rain Forest coupled with the erosion of our planets ozone layer is beginning to take a terrible toll. The poisoning of our water, and the extinction of hundreds of life forms, natural to our planet, has the cosmic nature of our celestial home out of balance. Mother earth is not defenseless, nor is it a dead planet; all things that live fights for it's survival, in it's particular way.

Through thoughtless greed, by a souless few, we're acting as a cancer in need of curing, and this planet has the ability to cleanse itself. I'm not a doomsayer, just a practical man (who loves sports because it's a format to display mans God given abilities at their best), who casts an honest eye on what's going on around him, and when you can barbeque in the middle of January, in Detroit, somethings wrong!!! How severe was last winter? Detroit has been gifted to enjoy all four seasons (winter, spring, summer, and fall), now it's two (winter briefly, and summer severely).

Let's just enjoy the company of our friends, be good to each other, don't be spoiled by our blessings, and embrace our loved ones with tenderness, kindness, and pure love...if we can do those things, the sting of worry over tomorrow will go away.

IMO, you can toos the Bible, and every other religous text out, and follow this simple thing know to man before all of that stuff. It's been said many ways, like

Love your neighbor as you love yourself, or do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

If you follow that, you don't need 10 commandments, everything else takes care of itself.

Unfortunately, I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen, LOL!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wise

Post  Oracle on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:25 pm

You think too much of man!

The most powerful nation in the world runs in fear of a tornado, hurricane, earthquake, or other natural disaster.

What bomb can stop these things?

We're a rounding error when the earth wants to do something, we're a non-factor!

To believe we have the power to plunge us back into a ice age is crazy, we aren't that powerful.

As I said, we can make things marginally worse, but we're a biting ant on an elephants arse!

The worlds mightest nation poses the same threat as the worlds mightest flea!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Singler has lost it!

Post  Oracle on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Kyle Singler says he hasn’t hit rookie wall

He hit that wall 10 games ago, and he's too dizzy to know it(I hope he got the name of that truck)!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Great Words!

Post  WTF on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Oracle wrote:
deusXango wrote:Gentlemen, friends, and others, please consider this; the ongoing rape of the Rain Forest coupled with the erosion of our planets ozone layer is beginning to take a terrible toll. The poisoning of our water, and the extinction of hundreds of life forms, natural to our planet, has the cosmic nature of our celestial home out of balance. Mother earth is not defenseless, nor is it a dead planet; all things that live fights for it's survival, in it's particular way.

IMO, you can toos the Bible, and every other religous text out, and follow this simple thing know to man before all of that stuff. It's been said many ways, like

Love your neighbor as you love yourself, or do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

If you follow that, you don't need 10 commandments, everything else takes care of itself.

How true Oracle. But that's because we misinterprted the meaning of God's true gift which was true unconditional love.

Strange topic for a sports forum but a good one nonetheless
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

O Contraire

Post  WTF on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Oracle wrote:You think too much of man!

The most powerful nation in the world runs in fear of a tornado, hurricane, earthquake, or other natural disaster.

What bomb can stop these things?

We're a rounding error when the earth wants to do something, we're a non-factor!

To believe we have the power to plunge us back into a ice age is crazy, we aren't that powerful.

As I said, we can make things marginally worse, but we're a biting ant on an elephants arse!

The worlds mightest nation poses the same threat as the worlds mightest flea!

I think man are more like ass holes of the elephant and leaves big dumps all over the place. They fear these things but are also arrogant and igonant about them. They'll never be able to control these things but that do make them worse and will make them worse with those big bombs qand other things.

When its time its time but why push to make that time sooner.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  merc on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Looks like the board is a lil extra surly today... I gotta open mind about players until someone suggest boneheads that can't D up... we've had enough of them lately... giving up around 80 pts p/game cures the lotto blues.
merc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kings

Post  merc on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:25 pm

According to Yahoo the Kings will be sold to the Seattle group for 525 Mil... feel bad for the loyal Sacramento fans.
Why is this going to be better for Seattle than the last time?
merc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Speaking Of Boneheads......

Post  FlyDog on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Detardus Cousins had another big game last night, and then threw an elbow in OT resulting in a flagrant 2 and his ejection, and the Kings lost. He looked like he was going to cry. This guy is unstable.........and unlike our guy Dennis Rodman, he's a dope. I wouldn't touch this chump with a 10 foot pole.

He will NEVER play an integral role on a successful team. He is a man of poor character.
FlyDog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Speaking Of Boneheads......

Post  Oracle on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:08 pm

FlyDog wrote:Detardus Cousins had another big game last night, and then threw an elbow in OT resulting in a flagrant 2 and his ejection, and the Kings lost. He looked like he was going to cry. This guy is unstable.........and unlike our guy Dennis Rodman, he's a dope. I wouldn't touch this chump with a 10 foot pole.

He will NEVER play an integral role on a successful team. He is a man of poor character.

If the Kings are smart, they'll get Cousins some professional help, and demand that he goes this time!

They need to do this early in his career, or he's never going to get this under control, IMO!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shock Therapy

Post  FlyDog on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Oracle wrote:
FlyDog wrote:Detardus Cousins had another big game last night, and then threw an elbow in OT resulting in a flagrant 2 and his ejection, and the Kings lost. He looked like he was going to cry. This guy is unstable.........and unlike our guy Dennis Rodman, he's a dope. I wouldn't touch this chump with a 10 foot pole.

If the Kings are smart, they'll get Cousins some professional help, and demand that he goes this time!

They need to do this early in his career, or he's never going to get this under control, IMO!

It would take a team of doctors years to fix this guy. I'd send his ass packin and try to get something for him before he implodes.
FlyDog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Well said

Post  Grizz2 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:32 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
Oracle wrote:

How true Oracle. But that's because we misinterprted the meaning of God's true gift which was true unconditional love.

Strange topic for a sports forum but a good one nonetheless

DX .. well stated .. but your conclusion is wrong ..

Global Warming Taxes are for one thing . to make some guys richer and more powerful . and to leave others poorer and less free ..

You want to stop deforestration? Great so do I .... You make laws against that kind of thing and enforce them .. You want toxins out of the water and the air and the land ?? Great .. so do we all .. So make the laws and enforce them .. And all of these are BEING PUSHED ASIDE as what needs to be focused on to be replaced by ... some carbon taxes shell game where companies trade double deal on some bureacratic units of unreality ... What a joke .. Meanwhile the real pollution keeps going on .. Nonetheless .. there is NO SCIENTIFIC SUPPORT for MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING .. and if the ice caps were really melting coastal cities would have been destroyed by now, or at least gotten a bit wetter .. .. Instead . the earth as a whole is getting colder .. Meanwhile .. Many are being PLAYED .. trusting to abuse the love we all have for a clean and beautiful environment so con arts can make a killing in cash and power ...at the expense of everyone else!

Focus on the real pollution problems .. and make laws to deal with those who pollute and trash the earth .. and enforce the laws .. It really is that simple .. not this LIE CON GAME.. If you believe in Man Made Global Warming. You are being played .. GO PISTONS!

Last edited by Grizz2 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Grizz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

IF Lawrence Frank wants to survive as an NBA head coach ..

Post  Grizz2 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:35 pm

.. he has to become way better at stopping these massive runs that other teams keep throwing at us .. Calling the time outs faster is one suggestion ..
Grizz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lawrence Stank...

Post  Oracle on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Grizz2 wrote:.. he has to become way better at stopping these massive runs that other teams keep throwing at us .. Calling the time outs faster is one suggestion ..

Grizz, we complain about Knight making the same mistakes all the time, and he does, but he's basically a ROOKIE!!

WTF is Franks excuse???

How in the world can he keep allowing these runs, and then like waking up from a DEEP sleep, he calls a TO after major damage!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Singler & Monroe

Post  Oracle on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:57 pm

They just blow by Singler whenever the mood hits them, and Monroe just doesn't look like the player I've seen the past 2 years.

He seems to be getting slower and more awkward!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum