FORUM

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  lemonpen on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:23 pm

WISEFAN wrote:You all are killing me with this Knight stuff....first you all call him smart and intellegent yet he plays like a bag of dumb rocks. Now he doesn't have talent around him or the talent level is being over-stated and yet a PG's main function is to make the players around him better to recognized what will and won't work. I have yet seen Knight try to run the offense which mean getting players in the right spots, finding players in their sweet spots.

Their was a reason Chauncey walked the ball up court, pointing here, pointing their keeping his head up directing screens and so on. Chauncey knew his limitations and strenghts as a player and knew when and how to adjust his game and Knight simply doesn't take the time to that. I keep saying he needs to learn how to walk before he can run he need to make all the players around him better first then think about getting his. It's silly to sit here and say it's the players around him fault.

Then you all run a list of players Knight isn't even on the floor with most game. Knight is on the floor with Tay, Monore and Singler all three capable scorers, and if CB was able to squeeze 10 points out of Big Ben then Knight shouldn't have an issue squeezing 10 points out of Maxiell.

Yeah, Knight needs to be BETTER, starting with his crunch time performance. But, neither Prince nor Singler are the kind of players that help a PG accumulate assists. They aren't finishers. Tay has to put the ball on the floor and get into a practiced move before shooting, negating the assist. And Singler, well, lets just say he needs a little too much space to get a good shot off at this point. Right now BK7 looks confused and hesitant. As Cool Breeze suggests, a simple set of plays run for our best finisher could work wonders.
lemonpen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cool breeze on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:53 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
cool breeze wrote:
Oracle wrote:Don't read this if you're a Stuckey, Knight, or Bynum fan, you may get your feelings hurt!

DX will love it because Machado gets a crap load of love!

Not only is the article good and loaded with some analysis of our current guard and frontcourt situation, even the comments are sweet!

Surprisingly, no mention of SF's.

SB Nation Free Agent Day: Detroit Pistons look ahead

Well I read it Oracle. One mistake being made by some fans is over estimating the players that both Knight and Stuckey are playing with. If you are a pass first point guard, then you need players around you who want the rock and know what to do with it when you pass it to them. That is the main issue on this team. Who can create their own shot? Who can move without the basketball on a consistant basis and get open so you can pass the damn ball. Do you set up Maxiell for his lethal jumper that Dumars has talked about? How about Monroe. Does he move well without the basketball? I keep shuddering when any of our guards have to pass the ball to Monroe when he goes out on the wing for an entry pass. Monroe fails to move his feet towards the pass. His defender knows where the ball needs to go so if you are Monroe, you have to block out your man and make a strong move to the basketball especially during crunch time. That doesn't happen. Why are the coaches not providing this instruction to Monroe???? Where the the plays for Singler. He could be a guy who help the offense but not when Frank's offense does not include him. The only option is Prince who is doubled often. It is easy to say all these profound things but I never hear anyone backing them up with actual facts that fit this team. Billups could pass the ball to Hamilton, Rasheed, McDyess and Prince who were all capable offensive players. Remember when Billups had problems running the offense when Michael Curry played? Now our idiot coach is playing one side of the floor by design and it causes the point guard to look really bad. Before throwing Brandon Knight to the wolves, bring in a coach who can design an offense and more capable offensive players. Isn't it a stitch that Joe Dumars decided that defense wasn't important and loaded his team with horrible defenders thinking he had some really talented offensive players. Instead he signed players who can't play either end well.

With this same group, Chris Paul couldn't make a difference. However, I would really like Joe Dumars to sign Darren Collison. Indiana really made a huge mistake letting him go. I want him really bad. This guy again has a high basketball IQ and is a really good defender and play maker. Right now, Scott Machado is inexperienced and cannot make an NBA team. However, Detroit has nothing to lose by doing what they need to do to sign him. I sure would love to have Splitter as well. Guys like Splitter or Wright would make our current point guards look so much better. Expectations are high and knowledge is not important to many fans. Got to win now at all cost so why not give away Affalo, Budinger, Amir Johnson. Yes, just look how well this Chicago free agent Ben Gordon played in the playoffs. And Charlie V cannot miss from long range. We got to make changes. I am sick of made judgement by our leader Joe Dumars. I hope he stays the course with Knight, Singler and the others we never get to see play.

So none of it's Knights fault, it Joe's fault, Frank's fault and his team mates fault? Yet 3 of the players he's on the floor with you rave about. Singler, Tay and Monroe.

You have lost it if you think Chris Paul or any other compentent PG wouldn't have this same bunch of players performing well over .500.

I have decided that it is your fault Wisefan. Yes it is you because you create bad Karma. Brandon has been reading your comments and now has severe headaches while suffering from freeky depression. Because he has had to go on strong medication, his attempts to help Jason Maxiell grow taller has failed.

Lemonpen noted that Billups walked the ball up the court and did not push the ball like Brandon Knight's coach has asked him to do. Yes, Billups did that but I don't recall Ben Wallace scoring that much. Still, Billups could slow it down because that Piston team performed well in the half court. They performed well because they had outstanding skill players in Hamilton, McDyess and Rasheed Walace. Knight is pushing the basketball and playing at a faster pace because his coaching staff has asked him to do that. This Piston team is not as talented which might shock some of you fans so the coach thinks the only way the Pistons can win is to get into the offense before the opposing team can set up their defense. Again, no plays are run for Kyle Singler the starting shooting guard. No screens are set for him and he seldom touches the basketball on offense unless he gets a weak side rebound because the coaching staff likes to have his point guard play one side of the floor where Prince is located. Have any of you ever played point guard? I have done it and know some of you have no idea what you are talking about.

cool breeze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FA Talk

Post  lemonpen on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Think back to the Seattle - Orlando trade for Rashard Lewis.

The Sonics have agreed to sign forward Rashard Lewis to a six-year contract worth the NBA maximum and then send him to the Orlando Magic for a conditional second-round pick and a trade exception worth between $9 million and $9.5 million, the PI has learned.
Lewis will sign a six-year deal worth in the neighborhood of $117 million and then begin a new career with the Orlando Magic. The Sonics do get something in compensation rather than letting Lewis walk for nothing. The trade exception allows the Sonics to take back $9 million to $9.5 million more in salary in a transaction without counting against the salary cap.

Next season, the 3rd in this new CBA, will see the luxury tax increase from dollar for dollar to $1.50 tax for every $1 over the hard cap. That is going to be enough to force some teams to cut back on salary. Teams with CAP space will be able to absorb large contracts of players not near their expiration. Good players. Players with capabilities beyond the listed FA's.

Joe is going to have to keep his ear to the ground and options open.
lemonpen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LOL!

Post  WTF on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Cool I knew it was just a matter of time before you pointed the finger of fault at me as well lol!
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wise, you're so wrong about Knight

Post  Oracle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:13 pm

lemonpen wrote:Funny you mention LB & Mr Big Shot. I happened across this assesment.

Posted: Fri. 11/14/03 03:27 PM
City: Saginaw, MI USA
Subject: point guards
Comments: lemonpen, I was watching two point guards play last night. Steve Francis, a shoot first point guard who Jeff Van Gundy is trying to change into more of a playmaker and Mike Bibby who ended up with 15 assists for the Kings. Francis had three 2 on 1 breaks that he botched because of poor decision making or poor passing. Chauncy is more like Francis than Bibby at this point. It's early in the season and he's changing under LB though and hopefully making strides towards being the point you want him to be.

You're right about where he is, but you keep comparing guys at the start of their career to fully formed NBA players, the connection is weak at best.

That's not to say Knight will ultimately get there, but it's 100% true that you can't make those comparisons with any accuracy.

Looking at that post, you would have written off CB in a NY minute, and if that doesn't give you pause, I don't know what will.
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I agree too!

Post  Grizz2 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Oracle wrote:
cool breeze wrote:Well I read it Oracle. One mistake being made by some fans is over estimating the players that both Knight and Stuckey are playing with. If you are a pass first point guard, then you need players around you who want the rock and know what to do with it when you pass it to them. That is the main issue on this team. Who can create their own shot? Who can move without the basketball on a consistant basis and get open so you can pass the damn ball. Do you set up Maxiell for his lethal jumper that Dumars has talked about? How about Monroe. Does he move well without the basketball? I keep shuddering when any of our guards have to pass the ball to Monroe when he goes out on the wing for an entry pass. Monroe fails to move his feet towards the pass. His defender knows where the ball needs to go so if you are Monroe, you have to block out your man and make a strong move to the basketball especially during crunch time. That doesn't happen. Why are the coaches not providing this instruction to Monroe???? Where the the plays for Singler. He could be a guy who help the offense but not when Frank's offense does not include him. The only option is Prince who is doubled often. It is easy to say all these profound things but I never hear anyone backing them up with actual facts that fit this team. Billups could pass the ball to Hamilton, Rasheed, McDyess and Prince who were all capable offensive players. Remember when Billups had problems running the offense when Michael Curry played? Now our idiot coach is playing one side of the floor by design and it causes the point guard to look really bad. Before throwing Brandon Knight to the wolves, bring in a coach who can design an offense and more capable offensive players. Isn't it a stitch that Joe Dumars decided that defense wasn't important and loaded his team with horrible defenders thinking he had some really talented offensive players. Instead he signed players who can't play either end well.

With this same group, Chris Paul couldn't make a difference. However, I would really like Joe Dumars to sign Darren Collison. Indiana really made a huge mistake letting him go. I want him really bad. This guy again has a high basketball IQ and is a really good defender and play maker. Right now, Scott Machado is inexperienced and cannot make an NBA team. However, Detroit has nothing to lose by doing what they need to do to sign him. I sure would love to have Splitter as well. Guys like Splitter or Wright would make our current point guards look so much better. Expectations are high and knowledge is not important to many fans. Got to win now at all cost so why not give away Affalo, Budinger, Amir Johnson. Yes, just look how well this Chicago free agent Ben Gordon played in the playoffs. And Charlie V cannot miss from long range. We got to make changes. I am sick of made judgement by our leader Joe Dumars. I hope he stays the course with Knight, Singler and the others we never get to see play.

I posted Knights average assists, and they were surprinsingly high for the group he's working with, a brick layers union if I ever saw one!

That's not to excuse Knight from the horrible job he's doing in most phases of his PG duties. However, unlike others, I see this as growing pains! Knight is too good for this to stay the same, and this is not, IMO, another case like Stuckey!

Having said that, I do believe that Knight is about 2-3 years away, and I'm backing you 1000% on Darren Collison, I much prefer him to Machado, even though Machado, like Knight, is a few years away from being productive!

Singler is another case! Singler is NBA ready(mentally), but he needs to be played in his natural position! He player PF in college, and now we want him to ba a SG??? Please, he's beginning to look awfully stupid there!

Singler also needs to be brought along properly, and that means coming off the bench for Prince, and waiting his time to get a chance to compete for the start.

We need to move English to the starting SG unless Stuckey wants it, which I don't recommend, I like Stuckey as the 2nd unit PG!

BTW, everything could change depending on any moves Joe makes by the deadline!

Don .. you know I have been defending Knight with the same arguments .. so yeah .. I agree .. I also think the PG reflects just how good or bad the head coach is in terms of his offensive system and how he decides to match up players and strategies with the opposing head coach .. I am NOT saying Frank is the reason Knight has not progressed much .. but he has to be in the conversation .. . Sports Journalists in this town seem to ignore that point but .. Scott Skiles was fired recently ... and so will Frank .. if things dont improve overall .. Piston Paid Writers would do well to pay some attention to this .. or is noticing the strategies and match ups being used asking too much of them? So far I think ... Frank has been a bad coach in terms of offensive systems and game time adjustments .. but he has improved ... a little .. IMO .. Frank needs to improve more than Knight! But of course they both do need to get better .. and this wont happen if Jmax is on the floor 30 or more minutes a game .. sort of a M. Curry .. great comparison on that point , Cool Breeze ..
Grizz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks for Forum History ..

Post  Grizz2 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Thanks to everyone .. especially Lemonpen ... on enlightening and entertaining us with historical forum antics .. Sounds like a great cast of characters and would be delighted if they could be back with us again .. clap clap
Grizz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wise, you're so wrong about Knight

Post  WTF on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:14 pm

Oracle wrote:
lemonpen wrote:Funny you mention LB & Mr Big Shot. I happened across this assesment.

Posted: Fri. 11/14/03 03:27 PM
City: Saginaw, MI USA
Subject: point guards
Comments: lemonpen, I was watching two point guards play last night. Steve Francis, a shoot first point guard who Jeff Van Gundy is trying to change into more of a playmaker and Mike Bibby who ended up with 15 assists for the Kings. Francis had three 2 on 1 breaks that he botched because of poor decision making or poor passing. Chauncy is more like Francis than Bibby at this point. It's early in the season and he's changing under LB though and hopefully making strides towards being the point you want him to be.

You're right about where he is, but you keep comparing guys at the start of their career to fully formed NBA players, the connection is weak at best.

That's not to say Knight will ultimately get there, but it's 100% true that you can't make those comparisons with any accuracy.

Looking at that post, you would have written off CB in a NY minute, and if that doesn't give you pause, I don't know what will.

Not so much that I'm making a comparison or at least I don't mean to. I could just simply say a good PG without mentioned a particular name. Its more of pointing out an example of PG play and how the positon should be played than it is comparing Knight to Chauncey as players.

And you are correct I likely would have been equally critical of Chauncey early in his career as well, but I didn't have to be because we didn't have him as a rookie.

Maybe everyone is right that Knight may wake up and figure it all out and I would like to think that as well but the mistakes he make are so inept it gives me pause. If he was blowing plays, or forgetting sets or just making the wrong pass at the wrong time I would likely be of the mindset of others and think he could correct that. His mistakes are thoughtless, wreckless and plain dumb because he's not thinking he just playing and it should'nt take 2 to 3 years to start thinking. He's crumbling under the weight of the position I don't think his heart and mental metal will change and that it's Stuckey all over. Knight repeats the same mistakes over and over.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Might Be Unfair

Post  WTF on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:34 pm

I just don't have those kind of patient for player drafted in the Top 10 were is my D-Rose type of PG. We don't have that and only a Pistons fan could sit here and rah rah Knight like most do. I go on and on about Trey Burke largely in part because I see special all over him and I just never saw that with Knight in college and I still don't and honestly think if I had to have a PG in 2011 Walker would have been my first choice.

Most of my comparison when it comes to Knight is with a player who hasn't even made it to the pro's and I make that comparison every time I watch that kid from Michigan, everytime I read an article on Burke I almost immediately go back to Knights Final Four game against Walker and wonder what all the hype was with Knight.

Don't get me wrong he's a Pistons and I'm a Pistons fan so part of me want to be wrong, but he read all his press clippings and feed into them when he needed to stay another year in school. I just can't sit here and place blame on Frank, say the players around him are useless and make excuses for him.

In retro-spect we should have drafted Lawson oppose to Daye and we would have a PG already. I would have traded that 2011 pick
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mainly

Post  WTF on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:42 pm

I'm just tired of us being a crappy team so I am freaking cranky
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Might Be Unfair

Post  Oracle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Wise, I hear you on the complaints, it's tough watching Knight stink up the joint, but it's a necessary evil at that position!

You mentioned Derrick Rose, well, Stuckey was eating his breakfast, lunch, and dinner early on, and it looked like we got the superstar that Rose was supposed to be!

Fast forward a year later, and Rose became the star and Stuckey the slug!

For Knight, and most young players, you have to give it at least a couple of years to fully determing what you have!

One area I fully agree with you is on Knight's career! I never thought he was anything special, and actually thought he was the one that cost Kentucky going further in the Final Four tournement!

His bad decisions and turnovers have been a problem throughout his playing days, but offset by his shooting at the lower levels!

He'll have to make the final adjustment if he wants to have a long career in the NBA!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Interesting...

Post  Oracle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Report: Oden Eyeing Comeback With Heat?

One of the comments, lol!

"It would be weird to see Oden play next to LeBron since he looks like LeBron’s dad." - gurwu
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Might Be Unfair

Post  WTF on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:13 pm

Oracle wrote:Wise, I hear you on the complaints, it's tough watching Knight stink up the joint, but it's a necessary evil at that position!

You mentioned Derrick Rose, well, Stuckey was eating his breakfast, lunch, and dinner early on, and it looked like we got the superstar that Rose was supposed to be!

Fast forward a year later, and Rose became the star and Stuckey the slug!

For Knight, and most young players, you have to give it at least a couple of years to fully determing what you have!

One area I fully agree with you is on Knight's career! I never thought he was anything special, and actually thought he was the one that cost Kentucky going further in the Final Four tournement!

His bad decisions and turnovers have been a problem throughout his playing days, but offset by his shooting at the lower levels!

He'll have to make the final adjustment if he wants to have a long career in the NBA!

Maybe with the 4 days of rest and practice things will be better he's been on skid of bad games well over 10 in a roll. I just wish he focused more on running the team and decrease his shot totals.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  merc on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:15 am

How good of a fit is Monroe & Drumond?... will there be enough spacing for the guards to operate... G.M. may improve his mid range game... but can he really stretch the floor enough to keep the defense from overloading the paint?

Langlois made a good point about the Pistons not being an option for Gaye... they need lux relief this year.
merc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oracle on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:25 am

merc wrote:How good of a fit is Monroe & Drumond?... will there be enough spacing for the guards to operate... G.M. may improve his mid range game... but can he really stretch the floor enough to keep the defense from overloading the paint?

Langlois made a good point about the Pistons not being an option for Gaye... they need lux relief this year.

You got it Merc, that's the big question about Monroe! If he had range out to 3pt land, it would be great, but I don't see that as even a remote possibility for him!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Speaking of KG!

Post  Oracle on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:26 am

Top 10 trash talkers in NBA history
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE

Post  deusXango on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:19 am

The first bone I have to pick is my well thought out post just up and vanishing...haven't had that happen since DetNews.
Anyway the gist of my post had to do with the fans who seem to be suffering with the Stockholm Syndrome, when it comes to Joe Dumars and Mr. Frank. The idiotic decisions of Mr. Frank, and the retarded leadership of Joe Dumars as our GM, is absolutely deplorable. We replace accountability with excuse making, and blaming ghosts.

I'm so tired of hearing about Knight not being a PG, I don't know what to do...no he's not a PG!!! Remember what Dumars said about traditional PG's (pass first, team leaders, who facilitate half court offenses as well as run fast breaks; makes the players around him better) being a thing of the past? He's refused to draft or trade for a PG ever since. Knight is a "combo guard" and to date we've not successfully transformed a "combo" into a PG; we lead the league in failed attempts with that sh!t. Knight is the "combo guard" of the future, and Stuckey is trade bait...keeping in mind where Stuckey is most effective to the team today. While we're talking guards, Singler ain't no SG...that should be Kim English's shot at being the pro we need. Kyle Singler is miscast, and the team is suffering for it...he's Prince's backup, and Prince is playing too damn many minutes!!!

This past summer, WTF was the telling Greg Monroe to work on his PF game all about? When's he going to play PF? Until he does, we don't know what his mid-range game is all about, so stop bullsh!tt!ing. What we do know is, he's in no position to display it while still playing center. Could this possibly be the reason his game seems to have regressed? Did he put in extra time working on his PF game in anticipation of playing along side Andre Drummond? What sane reason are they not being played together? Another decision that's hurting the team, and it's not important who's responsible for starting that madness, what is important is why all those involved are still employed by the Pistons. Dumars is talking about being financially sound but, he went half way around the world to sign a player who can't speak english for 3X what was paid to an American who could understand every word that comes from his coaches mouths...both paid to sit the bench!!

This talk of financial flexability is just setting the stage for not making a meaningful trade for a top tier talent; okay, make a meaningful trade then, for promising talent, and saving money now. All who have not seen Scott Machado play shut the hell up; with or without experience, he's a PG!! As a FA signee in Houston, playing behind Jeremy Lin, he doesn't stand a chance, so he's been sent to the D-league for PT...if only we had that type consideration for our rookies. All he needs is a chance to show what he can do, and isn't that what rebuilding is all about? We should be searching for talent, that hidden gem Dumars is always looking for may be right under our nose. One thing's for damn sure, it ain't Stuckey, Maxiell, and it's too late for Prince. The Timberwolves have our starting SF of the future in Derrick Williams; he's quick, athletic, strong, a good defender with an outside shot. Playing along side Monroe and Drummond would make all the difference in the world for him and us...Drummond covers up a lot of shortcomings in others, much like Ben Wallace did in his youth, so trading for a young PG in Machado, and a young SF in Williams makes more sense than trading for some more broke down veterans (and calling it leadership).

Stuckey, Prince, and Jerebko can be traded, save us money, and not be missed in their absence. We're suffering with the Stockholm Syndrome if we can't see things other than what Dumars is selling, and Mr. Frank is doing. We're identifying with our captors.
deusXango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE

Post  Oracle on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:51 am

Scott Machado, 6'1.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yeah, we don't need to make no effing moves...

Post  Oracle on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:28 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

IM(FREAKING)PRESSIVE

Post  deusXango on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:28 am

Oracle, you 'da man, as far as I'm concerned. A lot of posters talk junk, and make it sound good, but can't back it up, you've proved that you can.
One picture is worth a thousand words, and if anyone takes the time to look at this young man, they'll come away impressed. Thanks a bunch.

Is Machado worth trading for? Who believes he'd make a positive difference with our offense? Now about the unwanted Derrick Williams in Minnesota; now's the time folks.

Could Mr. Frank be open-minded enough to play this rotation?
PG-Machado/Knight/Bynum
SG-English/Middleton
SF-Williams/Singler/Daye
PF-Monroe/Villanueva/Maxiell
C- Drummond/Kravtsov
Playing this rotation at best the results would be an 8th seed in the playoffs; at worst the results would be a 6th seed. lol Damian Lillard is a rookie PG with no experience, and I believe if given a chance, Machado could rival what's being done in Portland. Before anyone jumps on the college/conference Machado played for/in, remember where Dennis Rodman came from and what he meant to the Pistons.
deusXango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breaking down ..

Post  Grizz2 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:08 am

Oracle wrote:Report: Oden Eyeing Comeback With Heat?

"It would be weird to see Oden play next to LeBron since he looks like LeBron’s dad." - gurwu

The Miami C-Heat are breaking down .. wearing out .. refs are not bailing them out as much as last season ... LBJ is lucky to have even 1 fake title .. and that is all he and crybaby Wade will get together .. Now I realize the 2006 conference finals in the east were not legit .. nor the finals ... CORRUPT JACKASS= DAVID STERN... On the bright side .. Stern will be long gone and no longer a sugar daddy to the C-Heat when the Pistons present teams comes into its own as legit contenders ...

Last edited by Grizz2 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Grizz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Picture worth a 1000 words .. and a loss of millions of bucks ..

Post  Grizz2 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:10 am

Oracle wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

This is the best Piston season in 4 seasons ... dumb GM decisions wrecked part of the fan base . the economy the rest .. But .. with the young core .. there is definitely hope for a better future .. Go Pistons!
Grizz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Funny Thing Is I Root For His Comeback

Post  WTF on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:37 am

Oracle wrote:Report: Oden Eyeing Comeback With Heat?

I wasn't a Oden fan mainly for the same reasons I'm not a big fan of most freshman coming in. Sure I love Drummond now but had my doubts before seeing him in Summer League. In games that Oden was healthy enough to play he was a beast I would like to see him have a good 2-3 year run where he's healthy. I always thought we should have traded for him and handed him over to Kander to see if he could work his miracle.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Global Warming or Global Warning

Post  WTF on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:46 am

It'll be 60 degrees tomorrow in the middle of January and it will like be 60 fans sitting in the Palace tonight but like most that dispute the theory of Global Warming Joe disputes the Global Warning of the harmful gases that comes from his Fat Ass and leave the Palace empty most nights.

Somehow Joe thinks his **** don't stink (rosters, coach, ideas) and doesn't harm the atmosphere at the Palace.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Joe Dumars Is Really Fat

Post  FlyDog on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:35 am

WISEFAN wrote:It'll be 60 degrees tomorrow in the middle of January and it will like be 60 fans sitting in the Palace tonight but like most that dispute the theory of Global Warming Joe disputes the Global Warning of the harmful gases that comes from his Fat Ass and leave the Palace empty most nights.

Somehow Joe thinks his **** don't stink (rosters, coach, ideas) and doesn't harm the atmosphere at the Palace.

At least Gores is bringing in top tier half-time talent like Sade, Milli Vanilli and Lance Bass. Kudos.

It was 88 degrees here on Wednesday. Broke the record........set in 1902. I think it's more "Climate change" than global warming. With a depleted ozone layer (Insulation), we'll see colder colds and hotter hots.......imo.

Deus- Your post was the bomb. DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB. Dumars is a moron.

I think Monroe is talented enough to develop a long range shot. Tell the guy what to do, and he does it. Stay tuned.
FlyDog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum