Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+11
Phil-Good
cool breeze
Sebastian
Murph
Grizz2
Oracle
deusXango
merc
lemonpen
WTF
Sparma
15 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Ugly at the end, but...

Post  Oracle Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:19 pm

It's a Win!!!

"In a 10-day span, the Pistons have beaten the world champions and the team with the best record in the Eastern Conference this season, the Miami Heat. They have beaten the Hawks (20-11), who have the conference's third-best record. And they beat the Milwaukee Bucks, who also would be in the conference playoffs if they started today." - Mayo

Pretty good work for the supposedly lowly Pistons!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Frank has done it ...

Post  Grizz2 Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:10 am

Sebastian wrote:Folks, I don't care what nobody says, Zeke wants to coach the Pistons.

Sebastian .. he has turned the team around ... and he is a better coach now too in terms of most moves ...

I would still find it hard to say NO to Isaiah Thomas .. no matter when he wanted to coach the Pistons ..

But it wont happen since Frank has this team ready to make the play-offs... and neither of us Bad Boy fans are the GM at the moment ..

These wins make another team relevant...

Saw the 4th quarter of the C-Heat's loss to the Bulls .. without D. Rose in Miami ..

C-Heat looked tired, old, overly-smug, slow, and as cry-baby-ish as always as LBJ stuffed tissue into his nose to make a statement about getting fouled .. He looked every bit of an ASS with white stuff up his nostrils ... Wade got called for an offensive foul and complained about someone flopping on him after he stiff armed a Bull player to the floor .. LOVING IT! lol

I would NOT rule the Pistons out of giving the Heat a run for their money in the first round ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Who can have any confidence in Larry Frank?

Post  cool breeze Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:25 am

Does anyone think that Joe Dumars believes Frank did a good job tonight? It doesn't matter that the Pistons won the game. The way this game played out and that out of bounds play Frank drew up was so stupid it is beyond belief. These players have no coach. The combinations Frank creates makes no sense either. In the first half when Daye couldn't miss a shot, Frank brings in Stuckey and Bynum who both dominated the shot clock and I counted where Daye didn't touch the basketball for 8 straight possessions and during that stretch no Piston player got off a shot that looked like a good shot. Time after time our guards were feeding Maxiell who missed. What do you do in the NBA where basketball is supposed to be played at the highest level? Yes you find a way to feed the player with the hot hand. Not Larry Frank our Piston coach. He has no idea what he is doing. Atlanta played a horrible game. It wasn't that the Pistons were playing well at all. And Daye got hot and scored a lot of points. Stuckey was horrible on both ends of the floor but did Frank notice? No he didn't notice because Frank cannot make game time decisions. He bases it all on his pre game throught process. When Detroit had a large lead in the 4th quarter but couldn't defend or make shots which lead to Atlanta's comback what did Frank do? Yes, he played Monroe and Charlie V together. The opposing announcers kept stating that combinations of Monroe-Maxiell or Monroe-Charlie V do not work because those big men combinations are the slowest in the league to rotate on defense. It is so obvious. All any coach needs to do in integrate Drummond into a workable defensive set and this team will eliminate a lot of mistakes. And when you have a nice lead but the lead is disappearing quickly, you need to get your best defenders on the floor to make stops. That didn't happen as Frank had the worst defenders on the floor. Where was Singler who in my opinion is the best defender on the team? I guess that Singler is going to be history soon. What I saw with Singler on the floor was good solid defense, good passing, good screens, good positioning to rebound the basketball. It is difficult to shoot over Singler by opposing guards. You can't have 4 ball hogs on the floor together or 4 shooters who can't play a lick of defense. This should have been an easy win by over 20 points. And Frank looked like a lost puppy at the end of that game instead of a leader. These players must be having issues of trust with this coach. He shouldn't be considered as a head coach of a high school team. I look at the combinations Frank plays and say what the hell is going on with this organization. It appears that this team has enough talent to actually play better than 500 basketball but how can they do it with this coaching staff?

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Phillip!!! Put down the Pipe!!!

Post  Phil-Good Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:33 am

"Keep Prince and we're the new young guns????"

Prince and young don't go together bro... lol! [/quote]

Come on Oracle. You can't have A bunch of 20-something year old kids out there. You need that old vet in Prince to keep the young boys in line.

But forget It Oracle. The way the Pistons are playing it's no way they going to land in the top 3 or 4. The Pistons might make the playoffs and if they don't they going to fall to the 10th or 11th spot in the Draft.

Damn!!!!!!
Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Don: Is Larry Frank "Faking the Funk"?

Post  Oracle Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:36 am

Don, I have to agree with most of your post!

Atlanta is a TOP team in the east? That tells you all you need to know about the east, it's tragic!

They were horrible, but managed to get it together a bit in the 4th, before folding, despite us trying our best to give it away!

I see what you're saying about Singler, and you're correct, he does a lot of things right, but if he isn't moved to the SF position, he's going to be drummed out of the league! I fear that the Pistons will do to him what they did to Daye, play them out of position and then blame their failure on lack of ability!

As for Frank, yes, he's feeling his way, but I can't give him all of the blame when our players become turnover artists!

While they didn't seem to turn it over much, they did do it at critical times, Knight comes to mind, doing too much.

However that POORLY designed inbounds play takes the cake! Frank's fingerprints are all over that one! With no timeouts, you absolutely have to have your best play called, with multiple options.

Poor Prince was out on the river without a paddle, but Kelser had a good thought of throwing it off of someone, and the player guarding Prince had is back turned, it would have been an easy play.

Thanks to Drummond, we got the win! They credit Bynum with perking up the 2nd unit, and while I give him some credit, if that was the case, he would have done it last year! No, there is a bigger difference than Bynum, and it's Drummond!

I credit Drummond with the resurection of both Stuckey & Bynum, the ascension of both Daye & CV into super subs, and more importantly, better defenders and rebounders(especially CV)

They said CV had a bad game because he scored ZERO points! I fully disagree, because while he was going scoreless, CV also had 4 rebounds, 2 blocked shots, and a steal!

For CV, that's a minor miracle, and he's been getting better defensively lately, and I attribute that to playing mostly with Drummond!

No, Frank isn't "Faking the Funk", that stank is real, but Drummond is truly a game changer that makes others better when he steps on the court! I can't wait for this man child to grow up! At 19, by 21 or 22, he may add an inch or so in height, and 20 more pounds of muscle... watch out!!!

Last edited by Oracle on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Phillip!!! Put down the Pipe!!!

Post  Oracle Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:38 am

I was just teasing you, I want Prince out there with these youngsters too, but I did see some humor in what you said, lol!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty The UGLY Stat

Post  Oracle Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:46 am

THE STAT: 75-52. The Pistons haven't made things easy on themselves during the hot streak. They have been outscored in the fourth quarter 75-52 in the last three games. Atlanta outscored them 22-11 in the final quarter Friday as they shot 5-for-20 from the field and made five turnovers.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Being Frank about Frank

Post  Grizz2 Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:14 am

cool breeze wrote:Does anyone think that Joe Dumars believes Frank did a good job tonight? It doesn't matter that the Pistons won the game. The way this game played out and that out of bounds play Frank drew up was so stupid it is beyond belief. These players have no coach. The combinations Frank creates makes no sense either. In the first half when Daye couldn't miss a shot, Frank brings in Stuckey and Bynum who both dominated the shot clock and I counted where Daye didn't touch the basketball for 8 straight possessions and during that stretch no Piston player got off a shot that looked like a good shot. Time after time our guards were feeding Maxiell who missed. What do you do in the NBA where basketball is supposed to be played at the highest level? Yes you find a way to feed the player with the hot hand. Not Larry Frank our Piston coach. He has no idea what he is doing. Atlanta played a horrible game. It wasn't that the Pistons were playing well at all. And Daye got hot and scored a lot of points. Stuckey was horrible on both ends of the floor but did Frank notice? No he didn't notice because Frank cannot make game time decisions. He bases it all on his pre game throught process. When Detroit had a large lead in the 4th quarter but couldn't defend or make shots which lead to Atlanta's comback what did Frank do? Yes, he played Monroe and Charlie V together. The opposing announcers kept stating that combinations of Monroe-Maxiell or Monroe-Charlie V do not work because those big men combinations are the slowest in the league to rotate on defense. It is so obvious. All any coach needs to do in integrate Drummond into a workable defensive set and this team will eliminate a lot of mistakes. And when you have a nice lead but the lead is disappearing quickly, you need to get your best defenders on the floor to make stops. That didn't happen as Frank had the worst defenders on the floor. Where was Singler who in my opinion is the best defender on the team? I guess that Singler is going to be history soon. What I saw with Singler on the floor was good solid defense, good passing, good screens, good positioning to rebound the basketball. It is difficult to shoot over Singler by opposing guards. You can't have 4 ball hogs on the floor together or 4 shooters who can't play a lick of defense. This should have been an easy win by over 20 points. And Frank looked like a lost puppy at the end of that game instead of a leader. These players must be having issues of trust with this coach. He shouldn't be considered as a head coach of a high school team. I look at the combinations Frank plays and say what the hell is going on with this organization. It appears that this team has enough talent to actually play better than 500 basketball but how can they do it with this coaching staff?

Don . heaing you .. the out of bounds play that Prince gagged up had NO SCREENS set .. although Knight was grabbed and fouled by Teague .. and the officials didnt call it ..

Maybe no one has ragged on Frank more than me .. I still blame him (not completely) for Knight not developing ..

But recently .. the team has been winning .. and that is the bottom line .. Pro's, Con's of L. F.

Always been Pro's
1. He wants the ball to go inside for post play .. Monroe has become a solid force inside ..
2. He wants players to defend for all their worth ... WORKS FOR ME .. and for the team ..

Recent Pro's
1. More real plays .. less crappy ISOs ..
2. Plays Drummond more .. up to 20 minutes
3. Doesnt get 4th quarter brain freeze so much now ..
4. Got CV, Daye, and Bynum to play REAL WELL OVERALL when they were given up for DEAD . I have no idea how .. but ..

I agree with Oracle and have said it myself . Drummond makes everyone .. play better and with more confidence .. The defensive gaps in CV, Daye, and Bynum are harder to exploit with AD on the job ..

Still Fails at these only Not as Much
1. Calling time outs too late ..
2. Subs too late for players who are mucking things up
3. Has strange combinations of players on the floor as if he drew their names out of the hat..
4. Getting Knight to play like a real PG...

So is Frank underachieving with a bunch of talented guys? My conclusion is RECENTLY Frank has gotten better . and it shows ..

The East is horribly weak this season ... Even the Miani C-Heat are not that strong .. The Pistons will make the play-offs or Moe Frank is worse than Curly and Larry ... in the final analysis .. which means we WILL lose our number 1 draft pick .. as I have been ranting fromt the very beginning about the Ben Gorden plus a #1 pick trade disaster .. The main positive was addition by subtraction ..Getting Gordon out of here .. but we should have just released Gordon or amnestied him .. and kept the number 1 pick .. I will be proven right about that ..

So Fire Frank if we DONT make the play-offs and FIRE Dumars if we do for losing the number 1 pick .. (kidding mostly on that .)

Drafting Drummond and Monroe and even Knight has made me much happier with Dumars .. as well as the recent play of CV and Daye

Wish there were not conferences for the play-offs as Thunder, Spurs, Clippers, and Grizzlies and Warriors all deserve a shot at a higher seed than the Heat .. or Hawks ..

Wouldnt have hired Frank . Would have fired him sooner .. but he seems to be coming around .. would still fire him if I could hire Laimbeer cuz that is just how I roll ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Grizz

Post  Oracle Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:23 am

I do agree that the bottom line is... Is it working!

When it isn't Frank deserves the blame he gets, but when it's working, we HAVE to give him his props!

That doesn't mean that we can't still complain, but it does mean that he should get his proper credit and respect for the product he's producing.
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Ugly Win

Post  WTF Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:12 am

Don is in his glory he couldn't wait for a less than favaroable output by the bench and with a scoreless Charlie Don is likely in Heaven.

Ugly game and the Pistons were fortunate to come away with a win tonight. Both teams shot like crap barely shooting 30%.

Don why is it you never bash Knights poor play
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Atlanta

Post  Sparma Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:36 am

I have to give Frank some credit for the turnaround. Specifically, he played Drummond at the end yesterday, rather than Monroe. Drummond got his finger tips on the final shot, a shot which looked open and would have won the game had it gone in. No way would Monroe have gotten close to that shot. So kudos to Frank there, especially after Drummond really did screw up in losing his cool against the crafty Puchulia and Frank might have been able to defend himself in burying Drummond for the rest of the game. Instead, he pulled his star for a rookie. A bold move, brilliant even.

btw, Drummond had one of the most impressive dunks -- as a display of skill and athleticism -- that I've ever seen, if it counts as a dunk! Bynum threw a crummy pass to him which he managed to catch with his off hand and direct into the basket, in spite of beginning at an odd angle. I think very few could duplicate that play.

Incredible game by Daye. I like to watch a bit after real time so that I can zip through commercials. As I watched the late part of the game, I already knew they had won by one. Trying to figure out why they so nearly blew a big lead, I noticed the PGs trying to go it alone down the stretch. Kelser made a remark to that effect as well. The link with Daye is that it's really unforgiveable for PGs to lose sight of a smoking hot shooter in the second half (and for the coach not to feature him more than).

Daye looked in the zone. Ordinarily, I think psychological explanations are overdone by announcers and fans and that probability provides a better explanation of a player's ups and downs than do purported psychological vagaries. In Daye's case though, you could see him playing in a relaxed way, throwing up shots in rhythm (Bynum got him going with a nice pass early). If he plays close to this level, he could help any NBA team off the bench. I've always thought he could do well with Miami. Why not the Pistons then? Frank receives no credit for Daye's shots dropping, but he does deserve credit for putting Daye and other bench members in positions where their chances of succeeding are optimal.

Now for the starters. Knight had a couple of exquisite bounce passes, one to Stuckey. Both occurred at high speed, lending credence to his contention that he plays best at high tempo. Still, I think the key to the starters moving forward is the PG position. When everyone is involved in a harmonious way, all goes better, as the bench illustrates. As coach, I'd move Stuckey to the first unit (maybe including some Bynum with that group as well), moving Knight to being the ballhandler on the second unit, mainly. This would simplify his task: do it alone at times (he's impressive as shooter and penetrator), but also find that guy flying to the basket and find those two fine shooters. Allow him to progress incrementally, allow him to succeed.

Last edited by Sparma on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Physical Domination

Post  Murph Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:47 am

Another entertaining game played by the Pistons last night, against an excellent Hawks team. Should we have won the game more comfortably?...absolutely. But a win is a win is a win.....

Our rebounding continues to be outstanding. We are beginning to physically dominate teams with our height and athleticism. Last night, JMax led the rebounding effort with 10, while Drummond and Monoe had 9 each. We led the Hawks in rebounding by 56-38, which translated into 10 more shot attempts. We also, led the Hawks in shots blocked by a 9-4 margin, including 3 by JMax and two each from CV and Drummond, including the game saver at the end.

We also, regularly out-score teams in the paint. Last night, we out-scored the Hawks in the paint by a 52-34 margin.

It was good to see Stuckey back. He was only a little rusty.

Next up, the lowly Bobcats.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty SHOULD THE LOWLY BOBCATS KICK OUR ASS...

Post  deusXango Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:26 am

I love the run the Pistons have been on lately but, these 4th quarter breakdowns.....well just say, it's been a different type excitement. Should the Pistons loose to the Bobcats, just like Mr. Frank has nothing to do with the T.O.'s I'd like to hear someone (other than myself) step up and say he has nothing to do with the ball going into the hoop either. The scoring tangent Daye, CV, and Bynum have been on has nothing to do with Mr. Frank's coaching abilities, it has to do with their practicing!!!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Patrick Hayes Is A Huge Stinky Butt Hole

Post  Murph Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:27 pm

Sebastian...I don't even know why you bother to post over at Pistons Powered. You have a legitimate opinion that Singler should be an 8th or 9th man in the rotation. You might be right or wrong...but it's your OPINION.

So what does Patrick Hayes do? He insults you by calling you a "drama queen". And then he goes on to babble for something like 8 paragraphs, which I didn't even bother to read, because it's just boring BS by that jackass Hayes.

Patrick Hayes is a frustrated, maladjusted, nasty POS.

I quit posting on Piston Powered because of Hayes. Hayes seriously hurts the quality that websight.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Cousins is a beast!!!

Post  Oracle Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:37 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Pistons impress Hawks Larry Drew coach

Post  Oracle Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:43 pm

"When you talk about this team, how hard they play and how physical they are. … Detroit is a blue-collar city and when you watch this team play you see this," Drew said. "They play physical. They play the game the way it should be played. They don't take possessions off. They are gritty and grimy and you appreciate basketball to be played that way. I always try to incorporate that with my team."

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  FlyDog Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Oracle wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Too bad he's such a dope.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Cousins

Post  Oracle Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:26 pm

FlyDog wrote:

With his history it's hard to say he's learned his lesson now!

However, if you watch the video interview(BTW, Zeke is one of them), Cousins sounds intelligent, and makes all the right statements, and that's encouraging!

Wise is always taking up for him, but he may have a point!

For all the stuff about Cousins, you never hear that he NOT a hard worker, or that he doesn't give a max performance every night!

That's important because it shows he's comitted to his game, and being the best that he can be.

As I said when we played them, it was a treat to see some of the more promising big men of the future.

Cousins and Drummond are going to have some epic battles, and I'm really looking forward to them!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post  FlyDog Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:55 pm

Oracle wrote:
FlyDog wrote:

However, if you watch the video interview(BTW, Zeke is one of them), Cousins sounds intelligent, and makes all the right statements, and that's encouraging!

For all the stuff about Cousins, you never hear that he NOT a hard worker, or that he doesn't give a max performance every night!

That's important because it shows he's comitted to his game, and being the best that he can be.

As I said when we played them, it was a treat to see some of the more promising big men of the future.

Cousins and Drummond are going to have some epic battles, and I'm really looking forward to them!

I think Cousins will be out of the NBA in 3 or 4 years. Just a hunch.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Cousins

Post  WTF Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Oracle wrote:
FlyDog wrote:

I have to defend this Kid until the media prove the Kings inncocences or having not part in how Cousins acts or respond to them.

I keep hearing everyone speak bad of him but, offer up no real specifics. I went out and investigate the event from HS and honestly the kid had every right to be angry, hurt and upset about and he appropriately responded in a manner an 17-18 year old might.

The were no issues while at Kentucky other than him speaking his mind and making comments about UAB the school that rejected because they didn't want to recruit him for 1 season.

Sure he's been suspended 3 times already, not by the league but by the Kings in that a clear indication that it's more to the story than just Cousins being some malcontent. This kid is unfairly judged because because every 2 days some freaking story comes out about the same old **** and not new **** that fans start to think this kid is doing things every other day.

Like I said he's not the first player to curse a coach, nor the first to curse a team-mate, but twice Stuckey refused to go in games, Prince has called out 4 different coaches in the media, and we can use the Rip as an example of how an organization plays a part in the behavior of players.

I still would trade Monroe for Cousins if the opportunity presented itself.

WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty I will second that ..

Post  Grizz2 Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Murph wrote:Sebastian...I don't even know why you bother to post over at Pistons Powered. You have a legitimate opinion that Singler should be an 8th or 9th man in the rotation. You might be right or wrong...but it's your OPINION.

So what does Patrick Hayes do? He insults you by calling you a "drama queen". And then he goes on to babble for something like 8 paragraphs, which I didn't even bother to read, because it's just boring BS by that jackass Hayes.

Patrick Hayes is a frustrated, maladjusted, nasty POS.

I quit posting on Piston Powered because of Hayes. Hayes seriously hurts the quality that websight.

Hayes: stupid, rude, close-minded, doesnt understand anything about basketball .. and it hurts my eyes just to see his name written .. or read any garbage he writes .. Why the hell is he even at Pistonpowered ?.. I think I will flame him just hearing about this Sebastian ..
Grizz2
Grizz2

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Muscled Up?

Post  Oracle Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:52 pm

"Remember the first eight games? Of course you do. The Pistons lost all of them. And they didn’t just get beat, they got beat up – outrebounded per game by an average of 7.5, outscored in the paint by 5.7 points.
Now look at their last eight games. They’re outrebounding opponents by a whopping 12.8 a game, outscoring them in the paint by 11.9 per game.

That’s not just incremental improvement, that’s going from the proverbial 98-pound weakling to the bouncer at the hottest nightclub in town."
- Keith Langlois

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Muscled Up?

Post  Oracle Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:58 pm

BTW, you can attribute this to mostly one player... Drummond!

That 2nd unit is HUGE with Drummond, Daye & CV!

If you can't dominate the boards and the paint with those dudes, who can?

The starting unit does in a different way! They're slower, but they can be nasty when Maxiell has energy, and Monroe is attacking.

We have a long way to go, but the talent is already here!

I bet that there is a coach out there(not named Frank) that really wants to get his hands on coaching Drummond, Monroe & Knight next year!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty HAVE WE FORGOTTEN?

Post  deusXango Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Oracle wrote:We have a long way to go, but the talent is already here!

I bet that there is a coach out there(not named Frank) that really wants to get his hands on coaching Drummond, Monroe & Knight next year!

Nate McMillan? Bill Laimbeer? Those are my two coaching candidates but, here's a question that's bound to come up (when no trade is made, and the off-season sucks): "Who's going to replace Joe Dumars? Who's a better GM than Dumars?" Jerry West?
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 36 Empty Coach

Post  merc Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:44 am

We have to consider the age of the players receiving major minutes... Phil Jackson would have issues getting peak performance from this level of youth.
It's not just a matter of plugging in the ideal lineups... it has to take time learning any coaches system unless you're a team that has been together a few years.
Then there's the GM influence... do we know that the minutes are completely controlled by Frank?... no nudges from the guy that is trying to squeeze lemonade from lemons?
Our PG as the orchestrator is neck deep in trying to understand teammates sweet spots... opponents tendencies... and a fairly new offense.
We are seeing progress... they're doing a better job of sharing and finding good shot selections.
The t.o.s are starting to get better (still much room for improvement).

Drummond is on pace for close to 30 by the last qtr of the season.

In otherwords I'm ok with giving L.F. some more time to pull it together.
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next