FORUM

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DX

Post  WTF on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:29 pm

deusXango wrote:Pistons fans web-wide, say that our collective dream becomes a reality and we end up with the 1st pick, and Jelly & Howdy draft Anthony Davis; who's to coach him? Lil' Larry is going to develop and bring out the best in a big man? Where in his entire career is there any evidence that he's capable of that feat? What did he do with the bigs in Jersey? What has he done with Villanueva, Jerebko, and Macklin here, in terms of development? The only thing that he did for Maxiell was give him PT, other than that, he's the same player he's always been.

It's one thing to preach defense, and another to teach defense. I've watched the Pistons carefully and don't see any radical lock-down defensive schemes, just individual effort and athleticism. That's not taught, that's individual decision coupled with God given talent, that Lil' Larry is taking credit for. So do we draft this kid and allow him to "raise" himself in the pro game? Bullsh!t. If he should get hurt, then he wasn't phyically ready; if he doesn't develop fast enough, then he's a bust and was over-rated. Everything but Lil' Larry being an incompetent coach. He's an assistant that we got by with this year because he looks good compared to his predecessors, but make no mistake, if this team is to flourish and grow, we need a real defensive minded coach. If we end up with Anthony Davis, Lil' Larry should be immediately relieved of duty. If Greg Monroe is the MOP, how much of that improvement is on the defensive end?

This is why Lil Larry isn't better than Mr. Flip Saunders facepalm I can hear it now, but if Flip had this team he would get better defensive production from CV, JMax, JJ Monroe and yes even Daye. If nothing else Flip zone defense was a piece of art (minus Lebrons 29 pt 4th quarter) which had more to do with players quitting than a scheme not actually working, would have hid most of the defensive issues with players like Daye and CV.

Boy do I miss that great coaching from Flip brush
avatar
WTF

Posts : 4150
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  Oracle on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:40 pm

WISEFAN wrote:This is why Lil Larry isn't better than Mr. Flip Saunders facepalm I can hear it now, but if Flip had this team he would get better defensive production from CV, JMax, JJ Monroe and yes even Daye. If nothing else Flip zone defense was a piece of art (minus Lebrons 29 pt 4th quarter) which had more to do with players quitting than a scheme not actually working, would have hid most of the defensive issues with players like Daye and CV.

Boy do I miss that great coaching from Flip brush

Ok, you're in the tank for Softy Saunders, but in this case you're mostly right!

I think Flip's defensive schemes were highly underrated! While his ineffective 3,000 pages of offensive plays got all the press, while not working one bit, he had defensive schemes that blew my mind.

Unfortantely for Flip, he needs the talent and mentally engaged players to get anything done. Young players need a stronger hand than Flip can deliver, and he would more than likely fail here as he did in DC.
avatar
Oracle

Posts : 6255
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

End of season note from CV

Post  Oracle on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Hello Pistons Fans, I'm announcing some thrilling news for next season.

As many of you know, I type my Tweets from the bench on my iPad. Well, next season, not only will I be selling my used iPad, I'll be selling my used MaxiPads under the label of "MyPads".

Each pad will be carefully and lovingly removed and wrapped in designer plastic and guaranteed HIV free. The first 1000 fans will get a personally autographed picture of me, signed in blood.

Now I know you all are asking what all of this would cost! Well I'm pleased to announce that in cooperation with Palace Entertainment, NOW, and the local Blood Bank, you can purchase these fine wares for the discounted low price of $199.95(plus taxes & shipping and handling).

TERMS AND CONDITIONS. No terms and conditions other than the terms and conditions set forth in this Order, including any terms and conditions in any document attached to or incorporated by reference, shall be binding upon Buyer unless accepted by it in writing signed by the Buyer's Purchasing Agent or General Manager. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Order, Buyer reserves expressly the right to revoke this Order at any time prior to receipt of notice of acceptance by Seller. Acceptance is limited to the terms stated herein. All terms and conditions contained in any prior proposal or acknowledgment of this Order which are different from or in addition to the terms and conditions of this Order are hereby rejected and shall not be binding on Buyer, whether or not they would materially alter this Order, and Buyer hereby objects thereto. Seller will be deemed to have assented to all terms and conditions contained herein if any part of the goods and/or service covered by this Order is shipped or an invoice is presented in connection with the said goods and/or services.

COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS. Seller warrants that all goods provided hereunder have been produced and all services performed are in compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws, ordinances, codes, rules, regulations or standards, including without limitation, the Fair Labor Standards Act, and those pertaining to the manufacture, labeling, invoicing and sale of such goods or services, environmental protection, immigration, employment and occupational safety and health. Sellers located within the United States also warrant that they shall at all times comply with applicable provisions relating to government contractors and subcontractors, which provisions, and any contract clauses required thereunder, are incorporated in this Order by reference as if set forth in full, including 41 CFR 60-1, et seq., with the reporting, record keeping and affirmative action program requirements set forth therein; incorporation of the Equal Opportunity Clause of EO 11246 pursuant to 41 CFR 60-1.4; the maintenance of non-segregated facilities as required by 41 CFR 60-1.8; the provisions of 41 CFR 60-250.4 relating to disabled and Vietnam era veterans; and the provisions of 41 CFR 60-741 relating to handicapped workers. Where legally required, Seller shall include these clauses in its purchase orders supporting this Order, and shall at Buyer's request certify to all of the foregoing.

STATE LAW. This Order shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia and all actions commenced pursuant hereto shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction residing in the Commonwealth of Virginia.

FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT. In accepting this Order, Seller represents and warrants that the goods and/or services to be furnished hereunder were or will be produced in compliance with the requirements of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended, the Orders and regulations issued pursuant thereto. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Seller shall insert a certificate indicating such compliance on all invoices submitted in connection with this Order.

TRANSPORTATION. Unless otherwise stipulated on the face of this Order or as modified by routing letter from Buyer's Purchasing Agent, goods covered by this Order shall be shipped "FOB destination". Title to said goods to pass to Buyer only upon delivery to Buyer's specified end destination, regardless of risk of loss. Delivery in advance of the specified Buyer's shipping date, however, will not cause passage of title, transfer of risk of loss and/or establish FOB point. Transportation charges on goods delivered FOB destination must be prepaid. No charges for unauthorized transportation will be allowed. Any unauthorized shipment, which will result in excess transportation charges, must be fully prepaid by the Seller. Unauthorized transportation charges not prepaid will be offset by Buyer.

DEFAULT. Neither Seller or Buyer shall be considered in default in the performance of its obligations herein to the extent that performance of such is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond the control of said party, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion, blockade or embargo, any law, order, regulation, ordinance, of any government, fires, floods, unavoidable casualties, strikes, labor disputes, and other causes beyond the reasonable control of either party. If Buyer incurs damages as a result of the Seller's delay in delivery, Seller shall be liable for such damages if due to the negligence of Seller. Buyer may by written notice of default to Seller (a) terminate the whole or any part of this Order in any one of the following circumstances: (i) if Seller fails to perform within the time specified herein or any extension thereof; or (ii) if Seller fails to perform any of the other provisions of this Order, or so fails to make progress as to endanger performance of this Order in accordance with its terms; or (iii) if the Seller shall become insolvent or make a general assignment for the benefit of creditors or if a petition under any bankruptcy act or similar statute is filed by or against the Seller, and in any of these circumstances does not cure such failure within a period of ten (10) days or such longer period as Buyer may authorize in writing; and (b) upon such termination Buyer may procure, upon such terms as it shall deem appropriate, supplies or services similar to those so terminated, in which case Seller shall continue performance of this Order to the extent not terminated and shall be liable to Buyer for any excess costs for such similar supplies or services. As an alternate remedy, and in lieu of termination for default, Buyer, at its sole discretion, may elect (a) to extend the delivery schedule and/or (b) to waive other deficiencies in Seller's performance, in which case an equitable reduction in the Order price shall be granted. Buyer shall have the right at any time to require assurance from Seller. In the event Seller for any reason anticipates difficulty in complying with the required delivery date or performance schedule, or in meeting any of the other requirements of this Order, Seller shall promptly notify Buyer in writing. If Seller does not comply with Buyer's delivery schedule or performance schedule, Buyer may require delivery by fastest means and charges resulting from the premium transportation must be fully prepaid and absorbed by the Seller. The rights and remedies of the Buyer provided in this clause shall not be exclusive and are in addition to any other rights and remedies provided by law or under this Order.

REJECTIONS. If any of the goods and/or services furnished hereunder are found at any time to be defective in material or workmanship or otherwise not in conformity with the requirements of this Order, Buyer, in addition to any other rights which it may have under all applicable warranties or otherwise, may at its option correct or have corrected the nonconformity at Seller's expense, or reject and return such goods and/or discontinue such services at Seller's expense. Such goods and/or services shall not be replaced or continued without written authorization from Buyer. Buyer may accept, without prejudice, a portion of any shipment, and, at its option, have Seller repair or replace any non-conforming portion of the shipment, at Seller's expense. Items rejected shall be removed promptly by the Seller at its expense and at its risk. Final acceptance shall not be conclusive with respect to latent defects, fraud or such gross mistakes as amount to fraud or with respect to the Buyer's rights under the "Warranty" clause.

SET-OFF. Buyer shall be entitled at all times to set-off any amount owing at any time from Seller to Buyer or any of its affiliates against any amount payable at any time by Buyer in connection with this Order.

TERMS. The Order price shall not be increased nor the terms hereof changed without the Buyer's written consent. The Seller warrants that the prices of the items covered by this Order are not in excess of the Seller's lowest lawful prices in effect on the date of this Order for comparable quantities of similar items. If cash discounts for early payment are offered by Seller, the period of time agreed upon as constituting "early payment" shall begin with the later of the invoice date or receipt of merchandise. All shipments received or invoices dated after the twenty-fifth (25th) will be considered first of the following month dating. All accounts subject to cash discount will be paid on the tenth (10th) of the following month, provided such invoices are received no later than the third (3rd) of the month. "Net invoices" will be paid on the last day of the following month. Unless freight or other charges are itemized, the discount will be taken on the full amount of the invoice.

PAYMENT. Upon submission of proper invoices, Buyer shall pay the Order price set forth herein for material and supplies delivered and accepted or services rendered and accepted; however, payment may be withheld or portions thereof deducted or set-offs made against Seller if Seller is not performing work in accordance with the provisions of this Order. There will be no minimum charges honored unless specifically agreed to prior to shipment. Shipments consigned directly to Buyer's customers that are shipped after the twentieth (20th) shall be considered as invoiced the following month.

HASCOM REPORTING. If any of the items ordered herein constitute or contain "hazardous or toxic chemicals" as defined by any applicable Federal, State or local law, rule or regulation, Seller shall provide at the time of delivery all required notices and information, including without limitation all Material Safety Data Sheets ("MSDS") in approved form. Seller agrees to maintain such information current and shall provide Buyer with any amended, altered or revised information on a timely basis. When this Order or the specifications referred to herein, requires documentation or certification, this requirement is a material requirement of this Order; Seller's failure to provide such information prior to or at the time of delivery may result in withholding of payment until such is provided.

DELIVERY SCHEDULE. Time is of the essence in the fulfillment of this Order. This Order is subject to cancellation if not shipped at the specified time. The Buyer reserves the right to refuse deliveries made in advance of the delivery schedule. Merchandise shipped after the time specified may be returned at the Seller's expense for full credit. Retention of all or any part of such merchandise shall not be considered acceptance of same. Acceptance of such merchandise shall not be deemed a waiver of the Buyer's right to hold the Seller liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom, nor shall it act as a modification of the Seller's obligation to make future deliveries in accordance with the delivery schedule. Buyer shall be reimbursed in full for all merchandise returned. In addition thereto, Buyer shall have the privilege, if shipment is not made on time, to purchase similar merchandise in the open market in such quantities as they may find necessary not exceeding the amount called for in this Order and hold Seller responsible for the difference, if any, between the price so paid and the Order price.

SHIPMENT. All material shall be properly packed for shipment. The Seller shall comply with the Buyer's standard routing and shipping instructions issued by the Buyer. If such instructions are not attached hereto or have not been previously received, instructions must be requested from the Buyer immediately. No additional charge will be allowed for packing, crating, freight, express or cartage unless specified on the face of the Order. Any loss or damage, whenever occurring, which results from Seller's improper packaging or crating shall be borne by Seller. All items shall be properly identified with Buyer's Order number releasing shipments against this Order and the Order item number or other identification number shown.

CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN AND CUSTOMS DOCUMENTATION. Seller accepts all responsibility for the information on the Certificate of Origin, letter or affidavits. By accepting this Purchase Order, seller accepts full responsibility for the completeness and accuracy of the corresponding Certificate of Origin and all other customs documentation provided to Buyer. Seller accepts any liabilities resulting from inaccurate data on these documents or failure to comply with Certificate of Origin requirements.

PATENT AND COPYRIGHT INDEMNITY. Seller represents and warrants that neither the merchandise nor the sale thereof covered by this Order will infringe upon or violate any trademarks, patents, copyright or other legal rights of third parties. Seller agrees to indemnify and save Buyer harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, loss, costs, attorneys' fees, expenses and damages due to or arising from any such alleged infringement or violation.

INDEMNIFICATION. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Seller agrees to indemnify, save harmless, and defend Buyer and its affiliated companies, their customers, directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any loss, liability, cost, expenses, suits, actions, claims and all other obligations and proceedings whatsoever, including without limitation, all judgments rendered against, and all fines and penalties imposed upon Buyer and any reasonable attorney's fees and any other cost of litigation (hereinafter collectively referred to as "liabilities") arising out of injuries to persons, including death, or damage to property, caused by Seller, its employees, agents, subcontractors, or in any way attributable to the performance and prosecution of the work herein contracted for, including without limitation breach of warranty or product liability except that Seller's obligation herein to indemnify Buyer shall not apply to any liabilities arising from Buyer's sole negligence. Seller agrees to expressly waive its immunity, if any, under the applicable workers' compensation law if such immunity may affect this indemnification obligation.

WAIVER. The Buyer's failure to insist upon strict compliance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any right granted Buyer herein. Buyer shall not be deemed to waive any such right unless such waiver is in writing signed by the Buyer's General Manager; such waiver shall not constitute a waiver of any other default under this Order.

TAXES. Unless prohibited by law, the Seller shall pay all federal, state or local tax, transportation tax, or other tax which is required to be imposed upon the items ordered hereunder, or by reason of their sale or delivery; the Order price shall be deemed to include such taxes.

WARRANTY. Seller warrants that it has clear title to all items furnished subject hereto and that they are being delivered free and clear of any encumbrances. The Seller further warrants that all such items shall conform to the Seller's specifications, the requirements of this Order and approved sample or samples, if any, and further, that such shall be merchantable and fit for the Buyer's or its customer's intended use and that such items shall be free from defects in design, material and workmanship (collectively, the "Seller's Warranty"). Seller's Warranty shall remain in effect for a one (1) year period after acceptance of the items by the Buyer's customers, or for such longer period of time as the item is normally warranted. Neither approval by the Buyer of the Seller's design nor acceptance of the goods shall release or discharge Seller from liability for damages resulting from a breach of Seller's Warranty.

If any defect, failure or other non-conformity appears, Buyer shall have the right to take the following actions: (1) retain such defective items and an equitable adjustment will be made in the Order price for such defective items; (2) require Seller to repair or replace such defective items, at the Seller's sole expense, including all shipping, transportation, and installation costs; or (3) correct or replace such defective items with similar items and recover the total cost thereof from the Seller. The aforesaid warranties shall survive acceptance and payment and shall run to Buyer, its customers and their successors in title and shall not be deemed to be exclusive, but shall be in addition to Buyer's other rights under the terms of this Order or at law or equity.

TERMINATION BY BUYER. Buyer shall have the right for and at its convenience to terminate this Order in whole or in part at any time, and from time to time, by written or telegraphic notice effective upon receipt by Seller, even though Seller is not in breach of any obligation hereunder. Upon receipt of notice of termination, Seller shall immediately discontinue performance and shall comply with Buyer's instructions concerning disposition of completed and partially completed items, work in progress and materials acquired pursuant to this Order. In the event of such termination, Seller shall be paid an amount in settlement to be mutually agreed upon by the parties which shall cover Seller's reasonable costs of performance incurred prior to termination in connection with the items for which this Order is terminated plus a reasonable profit based upon such costs. However, said payment shall not exceed the price specified herein for such items. In no event shall the Seller be entitled to recover incidental or consequential damages. Seller shall advise the Buyer, in writing, of Seller's claim, if any, for termination costs within ten (10) days after receipt of the notice of termination.

INSURANCE. Seller shall obtain and maintain commercial general liability insurance with a company rated "A- VII" or better by A. M. Best. Such policy shall have minimum coverage of $2,000,000 per occurrence, which can be met through an umbrella or standard policy or any combination thereof. The insurance shall be evidenced by a Certificate of Insurance naming Buyer as an "Additional Insured" under its Vendor Broad Form endorsement.

ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Order constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and contains all the agreements and conditions of sale; no course of dealing or usage of the trade shall be applicable unless expressly incorporated in this Order. The terms and conditions contained in the Order may not be added to, modified, superseded or otherwise altered except by a written modification signed by the Buyer's Purchasing Agent or General Manager. Each delivery shall be deemed to be only upon the terms and conditions contained in this Order, which shall supersede all inconsistent provisions included in Seller's proposal and in any subsequent acknowledgment by Seller, notwithstanding the Buyer's act of accepting or paying for any delivery or similar act of the Buyer.
avatar
Oracle

Posts : 6255
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jordan's putting up bricks as an owner

Post  Oracle on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:53 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
Oracle

Posts : 6255
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  WTF on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Oracle wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:This is why Lil Larry isn't better than Mr. Flip Saunders facepalm I can hear it now, but if Flip had this team he would get better defensive production from CV, JMax, JJ Monroe and yes even Daye. If nothing else Flip zone defense was a piece of art (minus Lebrons 29 pt 4th quarter) which had more to do with players quitting than a scheme not actually working, would have hid most of the defensive issues with players like Daye and CV.

Boy do I miss that great coaching from Flip brush

Ok, you're in the tank for Softy Saunders, but in this case you're mostly right!

I think Flip's defensive schemes were highly underrated! While his ineffective 3,000 pages of offensive plays got all the press, while not working one bit, he had defensive schemes that blew my mind.

Unfortantely for Flip, he needs the talent and mentally engaged players to get anything done. Young players need a stronger hand than Flip can deliver, and he would more than likely fail here as he did in DC.

Not so sure that his 3000 page offensive playbook was the issue or just a stubborn bunch of proven-talented veterans. What would make it work for Flip know would be a talented big man like Monroe and a talented PG like Knight the only thing that would be missing offensively for Flip would be more consistent shooters from the outside.

Remember how potent the offense was during short stint of running the offense through C-Webb? It was a thing of beauty but Chauncey needed the rock in his hands to be effective. Or as P-Boy might put it CB needed the rock for his ego. Lets not even mention how good it was with KG....Monroe might not be a KG or C Webb at the moment but the potential is there.

No imagine hiding CV flaws in that same zone then allowing him to be fed the rock from Monroe beyond the arc and Stuckey became a more consistent outside shooter. The difference between him coaching here and what he was coaching in Washington is all the brain tumors on the brains of the players he had. If he had Knight and Monroe oppose to McGee and Walls he'll likely still be coaching the Wizards. Both talented players but basketball dumb.
avatar
WTF

Posts : 4150
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Flip Mr Softy Saunders

Post  Phil1980boy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:58 am

Sour Cynic. You would take up for bums like Mr Softy and Charlie V.

You would want to see that soft ass, never going to win A championship in the NBA Zone defense.

Flip Mr Softy Saunders is A division 1 NCAA men college basketball coach. Not A NBA head coach. Mr Softy Saunders will get his chance to coach Minnesota eventually but his time in the NBA is over.

Two of Joe's biggest mistakes are Mr Softy Saunders and Charlie V.

Don't ever go away from Detroit Pistons blue-print again Joe! What were you thinking taking in two soft ass Western Conference, soft ass bums?! mad
avatar
Phil1980boy

Posts : 809
Join date : 2012-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Flip Mr Softy Saunders

Post  WTF on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Phil1980boy wrote:Sour Cynic. You would take up for bums like Mr Softy and Charlie V.

You would want to see that soft ass, never going to win A championship in the NBA Zone defense.

Flip Mr Softy Saunders is A division 1 NCAA men college basketball coach. Not A NBA head coach. Mr Softy Saunders will get his chance to coach Minnesota eventually but his time in the NBA is over.

Two of Joe's biggest mistakes are Mr Softy Saunders and Charlie V.

Don't ever go away from Detroit Pistons blue-print again Joe! What were you thinking taking in two soft ass Western Conference, soft ass bums?! mad

Oh Stop your whining! and over-stating Sour Pee Boy. Flip might have been soft on players but his defensive schemes were excellent, and 3 of those ECF came under his guidance rather you like him or not. You're a moron Pee Boy because you're the same numbnut that wanted CB gone in place of Stuckey and we all know how that turned out, you the same cheerleader that thought Curry and Kuester were better deal than Flip and we all seen how that turned out.

It's obvious your judgement of both players and coaches stinks to high heavens. How can you have any cred when you're consistently sucking Joe's drawer and deflecting blame away from him.

How silly is it to think or even want a coach to take over a veteran team that already had 2 finals appearences and 3 ECF under their belts and start dictating to them. Flip laid his defensive scheme and offensive scheme out and expected this team carry it out like the veterans they were. Flip had season of 64, 56, and 55 wins and Joe was a dumbass to fire him.

Since Flip been fired this team hasn't managed a .500 record yet under 3 different coaches but yet you keep champion Joe's dumbass but hated on a coach and player that had great success with this team. I would bet money today that if we had Flip coach and CB still here that this team would not have had 1 losing season period.

Correction the 2 biggest mistakes Joe has made is 1. staying beyond 2004 as GM and 2. thinking Krispy Kremes were calorie free taunt
avatar
WTF

Posts : 4150
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE ???!!!!

Post  deusXango on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:04 pm

How many Pistons under Joe Dumars watch have been given extentions? Chauncey Billips? Ben Wallace? Tayshaun Prince? Rodney Stuckey? Nope. None of the above, but Jason Maxiell was given a contract extention, that rivaled, in terms of length and money for what was earned on the court, the contracts signed by Gordon and Villanueva. On top of that, I thought Maxiell was a second round pick (could be that I'm wrong), and now I'm reading he's an upcoming restricted free agent. Is that how that works?

I bring up the Maxiell contract extention because it's another indication that Joe Dumars is prone to severe lapses in good judgement, which are detrimental to the team. It's not discussed but there it is. $23 million a year paid out to 3 minimally producing players. What could we have had for that? What GM in the league can avoid a snicker when he hears "Joe Dumars on line two?" Standing back, it looks like the picture of a man suffering with an untreated disorder, but then the intake of psycotropic medication would explain the outrageous weight gain he's made.

Phillip Boy, out of emphaty, and being a kindred spirit, don't be surprised when come draft night (if Joe's still here), you hear "...and with the 9th pick the Detroit Pistons select Royce White from Iowa St." Out of the mind of madness would come the first sane decision made in years; everything balances out in time.
avatar
deusXango

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2011-12-21
Location : Oaxaca, Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Finishing strong

Post  Sparma on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Haven't the Pistons finished fast the past two seasons? Could they pull a threepeat? The game v Toronto's vital. Go Amir!
avatar
Sparma

Posts : 1113
Join date : 2011-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Joe Dumars?

Post  Oracle on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:49 pm

deusXango wrote:How many Pistons under Joe Dumars watch have been given extentions? Chauncey Billips? Ben Wallace? Tayshaun Prince? Rodney Stuckey? Nope. None of the above, but Jason Maxiell was given a contract extention, that rivaled, in terms of length and money for what was earned on the court, the contracts signed by Gordon and Villanueva. On top of that, I thought Maxiell was a second round pick (could be that I'm wrong), and now I'm reading he's an upcoming restricted free agent. Is that how that works?

I bring up the Maxiell contract extention because it's another indication that Joe Dumars is prone to severe lapses in good judgement, which are detrimental to the team. It's not discussed but there it is. $23 million a year paid out to 3 minimally producing players. What could we have had for that? What GM in the league can avoid a snicker when he hears "Joe Dumars on line two?" Standing back, it looks like the picture of a man suffering with an untreated disorder, but then the intake of psycotropic medication would explain the outrageous weight gain he's made.

Phillip Boy, out of emphaty, and being a kindred spirit, don't be surprised when come draft night (if Joe's still here), you hear "...and with the 9th pick the Detroit Pistons select Royce White from Iowa St." Out of the mind of madness would come the first sane decision made in years; everything balances out in time.

Seriously, whoever has been in charge of running the Pistons for the last few years needs to be bludgeoned to death with a whale penis.
avatar
Oracle

Posts : 6255
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Have we Extended Maxi-Pads Yet?

Post  Sissy1946 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Anybody know when the Basketball Season Starts? Have been in a coma like dream since Last October. Had a dream about Maxi-Pads that he was gonna make the starting line up, & that Jelly was still the GM & then I woke up & seen it was true, scared the Schitt right out of me, how'd we get in this mess Jelly-Filled? Mr. Gores? Anyone? Hello! Anybody got any friggin' answers over there at Pistons Central? It also looks like we're stuck with Lorena up there, come on Flip, do your magic. By the way, where the H is Flip, we haven't heard from him in in months. Is Flip a machine? Flip? Where are ya bud?
avatar
Sissy1946

Posts : 494
Join date : 2011-12-14
Location : Battle Creek, Mi.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  Phil1980boy on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:37 am

"I would bet money today that if we had Flip coach and CB still here that this team would not have had 1 losing season period."


I'm about to put some name out here. G.Arenus, A.Jamison, C.Butler, K.Garnett, L.Sprewell, C.Billups, Sam Cassel, Terrell Brandon, RIP Hamilton, T.Prince, Ben Wallace, Chris Webber, R.Wallace.. A.Afflalo, Rodney Stuckey, Anthony Peeler, Wally Szczerbiak, D.Davis, T.Hassell, Troy Hudson ETC....

Flip Mr Softy Saunders Is TRASH and can't get it done. Case CLOSED! Dead, done over with. Rest In Peace.


This SHIT IS CHESS NOT CHECKERS! I don't give two shits about regular season wins!! This not Phoenix, this not Golden State! This not Minnesota! THIS MUTER-FUCKING DETROIT PISTONS!!

Call Isiah Thomes, Joe Dumars, Dennis Rodman, Bill Lambeer, Ben wallace, and ask them how many regular season win they have?

They don't give A SHIT! They going to talk about Rings and playing for Championships!

I think like Lakers, Celtics. Steelers, Red Wing, and NY Yankee fans. RINGS OR BUST! Bow Down Bow DOWN CHUMP!



avatar
Phil1980boy

Posts : 809
Join date : 2012-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  WTF on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Sour Pee Boy say's "I think like Lakers, Celtics. Steelers, Red Wing, and NY Yankee fans. RINGS OR BUST! Bow DOWN CHUMP!"


No you don't Pissy Boy because if you did you'll be screaming for Joe's head instead of kissing his ass all the time and making excuses or finding blame in everyone (Flip, CB and others). If Joe was in any of those places he be fired already.

If that's how you judge Flip then there are tons of shitty coaches in the league because only a handful have won titles. If it's truly ring or bust as you claim then you need to bring your ass over to the side of those screaming for Fat Joe's head, but you're just a poser P-Boy and a cheerleader.

Out of the 30 odd teams how many coaches have titles? Rick Carlise and Pop. That means 28 teams has shitty coaches.

avatar
WTF

Posts : 4150
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Joe Dumars?

Post  WTF on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Oracle wrote:
deusXango wrote:How many Pistons under Joe Dumars watch have been given extentions? Chauncey Billips? Ben Wallace? Tayshaun Prince? Rodney Stuckey? Nope. None of the above, but Jason Maxiell was given a contract extention, that rivaled, in terms of length and money for what was earned on the court, the contracts signed by Gordon and Villanueva. On top of that, I thought Maxiell was a second round pick (could be that I'm wrong), and now I'm reading he's an upcoming restricted free agent. Is that how that works?

I bring up the Maxiell contract extention because it's another indication that Joe Dumars is prone to severe lapses in good judgement, which are detrimental to the team. It's not discussed but there it is. $23 million a year paid out to 3 minimally producing players. What could we have had for that? What GM in the league can avoid a snicker when he hears "Joe Dumars on line two?" Standing back, it looks like the picture of a man suffering with an untreated disorder, but then the intake of psycotropic medication would explain the outrageous weight gain he's made.

Phillip Boy, out of emphaty, and being a kindred spirit, don't be surprised when come draft night (if Joe's still here), you hear "...and with the 9th pick the Detroit Pistons select Royce White from Iowa St." Out of the mind of madness would come the first sane decision made in years; everything balances out in time.

Seriously, whoever has been in charge of running the Pistons for the last few years needs to be bludgeoned to death with a whale penis.

Oracle Joe might like that facepalm
avatar
WTF

Posts : 4150
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thanks goodness Macklin did NOT play today ...

Post  Grizz2 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:35 pm

...or he might have F-ed up a really beautiful game by the Pistons in a must-win-or-go-to-prison game vs the Mighty Raptors! Way to go, Coach Frank .. right into the toilet! Twisted Evil dance Twisted Evil

Grizz2
Guest


Back to top Go down

Frank's a Dick

Post  merc on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Aren't we so happy that Frank plays his starters to finish a meaningless game that could have netted the #1 pick... pffft
avatar
merc

Posts : 1067
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More Bitchy Griping!

Post  Grizz2 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Monroe shot 9 shots today! Where is our head coach when it comes to creating a balanced offense! 16 assists as a team is not very impressive either. Team is backsliding ... not so much because of effort but because of stupid coaching... thumbs down

Grizz2
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gooooooooooooooooooo PISTONS!!!!

Post  Rett on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:30 pm

The season is coming to an end for our dear Pistons.

Props to our Big Ben....it will be his last game.!!!
Love Big Ben and everything he has brought to the Pistons franchise....he was the heart and soul of that team!.....that brought us the 2004 'ship!

Will miss you Ben and THANK YOU for some wonderful memories!!!






Rett

Posts : 179
Join date : 2011-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Props to Ben Wallace AKA Big Ben

Post  Grizz2 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:03 am

Rhett .. Right on! guitar ... one of top 3 defensive players of all time ... never saw a better quicker player on help defense clap

Grizz2
Guest


Back to top Go down

Sour Cynic you just don't get it and you never will

Post  Phil1980boy on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:26 am

"Out of the 30 odd teams how many coaches have titles? Rick Carlise and Pop. That means 28 teams has shitty coaches."


You don't even know what your talking about. First off Sour Cynic, I SAID JUST GET TO THE FINALS! Flip Mr Softy Saunders can't even get to the big dance. THAT'S THE POINT YOU BASKETBALL-RETARD!

Just get to the damn dance!

Second, replace Joe with who? Give me the names of GM'S out there looking for A job who has 6 eastern conference championships appearances, 2 NBA Finals appearances, NO MAX Salary Players, Executive of the year and is willing to come to the Detroit Pistons without breaking the pockets of the new owner? WHO? WHO? WHO?

You are so stupid.... that you will cry for Joe to be fired but please find somebody to replace him who is just as qualified or more qualified as he is. WHO? WHO? Tell me please who? Give me names?


Damn! Who? WHO? Give me A FUCKING NAME PLEASE!!? WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO? Give me A fucking name? WHO? WHO? WHO?



No more fucking fantasy talk. Let's talk real shit for 1 time in your life SOUR CYNIC! WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO? Tell me A name? WHO? WHO? WHO?

Give me 5 name right now? WHO WHO WHO WHO???

YOU CRY ALL DAY EVERYDAY! WHO? WHO? Can I get 5 name PLEASE!!! And they better have done what Joe has done? WHO? WHO? WHO? FUCKING WHO? Give me names And I will respect your bitching and crying all day everyday. WHO??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
avatar
Phil1980boy

Posts : 809
Join date : 2012-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Real Notes and Quotes from the Toronto game

Post  Fennis Dembo on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:34 am

The Real Notes and Quotes from the Toronto game not the stuff we get from the beat writers - by Biff Burns

Biff Burns: The less you know about this game the better your mental health will be. The Pistons shot lousy for the third game in a row, but managed a 3 point victory. The victory really did not hurt their draft lottery position.
The half time show is the more important story. MC Hammer performed at halftime. Here are the lyrics to his hit song. (With deepest apologies to Weird Al Yankovic)

"I Can't Watch This"

I can't watch this. I can't watch this
I can't watch this. I can't watch this

My my my my Pistons makes me so bored
Makes me say, oh my lord
What is this garbage here?
Wanna cover my eyes and plug my ears
It sucks, and that's no lie
It's about as much fun as watching paint dry
Lowers my IQ one notch
And that's the reason why, uh, I can't watch

I told you homeboy... I can't watch this
Yeah, nothin' but trash and you know...
I can't watch this
Poke out my eyes, man... I can't watch this
Yo, gimme that remote control... I can't watch this

Talkin' 'bout sick games
Makes me wanna see my TV go up in flames
I can't believe my eyes
Maxiell misses an easy dunk what a surprise
Wallace misses another foul shot
Why do I watch this basketball rot
A flagrant foul by Charlie V
Oh, man, why is he so freakin’ clumsy
That's funny as a kick in the crotch
And that kind of game, uh, I can't watch

Yo, I told you... I can't watch this
Change the channel now, man... I can't watch this
Yo, pass the TV Guide here, sucker... I can't watch this

Bynum and Daye
These guys are way less than okay
Walker Russell, oh my
You gotta be Rainman to like this guy
Tayshaun Prince is alright
If you like watching him yell at refs all night
Scott Perry and Joe Dumars
Wish they'd fire those donut-eatin' tzars
Those Wilkins and Gordon bums
Ought to go home and sit on their thumbs

That's word because you know... I can't watch this
I can't watch this
Break it down!

Stop! Prime Time!
I'm pretty sure I'll be sick
If I have to watch Lil’ Larry’s coaching shtick
Or that guy with the billion dollars in cash
His goofy dancing gives me a rash
And those tank jobs for no reason at all
Makes me wanna cry and ball
They're goofy and vile
Just for a minute let's flip down the dial
Flip, flip, Flip Saunders... yeccch, I can't watch this
Look man... I can't watch this
I can't take this torture no more, I can't...
I can't watch this
Pay the bills, station break
Break it down!

Stop! Cable Time!
ESPN, NBA, and TNT
I might like 'em more after my lobotomy
Now why did I ever pay for this junk?
I hooked up eighty channels and each one stunk
Just brainless strategy, and mindless horseplay
It's awful, it's putrid, it's crummy, it's stupid, gonna throw my set away

I can't watch this. I can't watch this
I can't watch this. Yeah... I can't watch this
I told you... can't watch this
Too hip, can't watch this
Get me outta here... can't watch this

Fennis Dembo

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-12-27
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sour Cynic you just don't get it and you never will

Post  Phil1980boy on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:40 am

O By the way. There is A list out on Coaches who players would not want to play for. Guess who has 6% on the don't want to play for him list? FLIP MR. Softy Saunders!


Which coach would you like to play for the...

MOST?

DOC RIVERS, CELTICS 22%

MIKE D'ANTONI 21%

GREGG POPOVICH, SPURS 16%

RICK CARLISLE, MAVERICKS 6%

RICK ADELMAN, T-WOLVES 5%

LEAST?

STAN VAN GUNDY, MAGIC 22%

SCOTT SKILES, BUCKS 14%

BYRON SCOTT, CAVALIERS 9%

FLIP SAUNDERS 6% lol

avatar
Phil1980boy

Posts : 809
Join date : 2012-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Truly Funny! Thank you .. I CANT WATCH THIS!

Post  Grizz on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:43 am

Fennis Dembo wrote:The Real Notes and Quotes from the Toronto game not the stuff we get from the beat writers - by Biff Burns

Biff Burns: The less you know about this game the better your mental health will be. The Pistons shot lousy for the third game in a row, but managed a 3 point victory. The victory really did not hurt their draft lottery position.
The half time show is the more important story. MC Hammer performed at halftime. Here are the lyrics to his hit song. (With deepest apologies to Weird Al Yankovic)

"I Can't Watch This"

I can't watch this. I can't watch this
I can't watch this. I can't watch this

My my my my Pistons makes me so bored
Makes me say, oh my lord
What is this garbage here?
Wanna cover my eyes and plug my ears
It sucks, and that's no lie
It's about as much fun as watching paint dry
Lowers my IQ one notch
And that's the reason why, uh, I can't watch

I told you homeboy... I can't watch this
Yeah, nothin' but trash and you know...
I can't watch this
Poke out my eyes, man... I can't watch this
Yo, gimme that remote control... I can't watch this

Talkin' 'bout sick games
Makes me wanna see my TV go up in flames
I can't believe my eyes
Maxiell misses an easy dunk what a surprise
Wallace misses another foul shot
Why do I watch this basketball rot
A flagrant foul by Charlie V
Oh, man, why is he so freakin’ clumsy
That's funny as a kick in the crotch
And that kind of game, uh, I can't watch

Yo, I told you... I can't watch this
Change the channel now, man... I can't watch this
Yo, pass the TV Guide here, sucker... I can't watch this

Bynum and Daye
These guys are way less than okay
Walker Russell, oh my
You gotta be Rainman to like this guy
Tayshaun Prince is alright
If you like watching him yell at refs all night
Scott Perry and Joe Dumars
Wish they'd fire those donut-eatin' tzars

Those Wilkins and Gordon bums
Ought to go home and sit on their thumbs

That's word because you know... I can't watch this
I can't watch this
Break it down!

Stop! Prime Time!
I'm pretty sure I'll be sick
If I have to watch Lil’ Larry’s coaching shtick
Or that guy with the billion dollars in cash
His goofy dancing gives me a rash
And those tank jobs for no reason at all
Makes me wanna cry and ball
They're goofy and vile
Just for a minute let's flip down the dial
Flip, flip, Flip Saunders... yeccch, I can't watch this
Look man... I can't watch this
I can't take this torture no more, I can't...
I can't watch this
Pay the bills, station break
Break it down!

Stop! Cable Time!
ESPN, NBA, and TNT
I might like 'em more after my lobotomy
Now why did I ever pay for this junk?
I hooked up eighty channels and each one stunk
Just brainless strategy, and mindless horseplay
It's awful, it's putrid, it's crummy, it's stupid, gonna throw my set away

I can't watch this. I can't watch this
I can't watch this. Yeah... I can't watch this
I told you... can't watch this
Too hip, can't watch this
Get me outta here... can't watch this

WOW THAT WAS GREAT! ..THANK YOU FENNIS! TT lol lol lol lol
avatar
Grizz

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 57
Location : Wakayama, Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Some day i would like to learn the story behiind ...

Post  Grizz on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:45 am

... the chicken skank lady that haunts this site ...Flips' message from beyond?!
avatar
Grizz

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 57
Location : Wakayama, Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sour Cynic you just don't get it and you never will

Post  WTF on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Phil1980boy wrote:O By the way. There is A list out on Coaches who players would not want to play for. Guess who has 6% on the don't want to play for him list? FLIP MR. Softy Saunders!


Which coach would you like to play for the...

MOST?

DOC RIVERS, CELTICS 22%

MIKE D'ANTONI 21%

GREGG POPOVICH, SPURS 16%

RICK CARLISLE, MAVERICKS 6%

RICK ADELMAN, T-WOLVES 5%

LEAST?

STAN VAN GUNDY, MAGIC 22%

SCOTT SKILES, BUCKS 14%

BYRON SCOTT, CAVALIERS 9%

FLIP SAUNDERS 6% lol


Pee Boy this is like that EGO thing again. Only 6% doesn't want to play for him that means 94% wouldn't mind play for him dummy. I told you once you were a moron so I'll say it again Moron! Apparantly you were and idiot in math and just as dumb in statistics. While you think you were posting something bad about Flip it was actually good.

You think like Joe Dumars (Retarded)
avatar
WTF

Posts : 4150
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum