FORUM

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Real Notes and Quotes from the Chicago game

Post  Oracle on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:05 pm

From Charlie V - If you can smell my ass, you're too close to the problem!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Macklin to play

Post  merc on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:21 pm

From Langlois blog (from Flip)...

"Frank mentioned two things in particular he’d like to see: Jonas Jerebko getting some minutes at small forward, a spot he played in the first half of his rookie season with great promise; and Vernon Macklin getting a shot at the frontcourt rotation.

......Frank isn’t viewing the insertion of Macklin into the frontcourt rotation for however many minutes he’ll get in the last 10 days as anything but a final exam for a student who’s attended every class and handed in every homework assignment and now gets to prove he should be passed on to the next course along with his classmates."
merc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yes! Yes! Play well Charlie 3 so we can build up your trade value

Post  deusXango on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Phil1980boy wrote:"Why are we looking at Jared Sullinger who's shorter, and much less athletic than Vernon Macklin?"

Sissy, because J.Sullinger is A better basketball player them Mack or White. Higher basketball IQ, better low post player and he does not have PANIC ATTACKS!

You keep over looking Anxiety disorder like it can't kill your NBA career. Don't believe me look at Rickie Williams NFL player and D.Willis former Tigers Picture. Both had to take time away to get they careers back on track because of Anxiety disorder.
First off Phil1980boy, don't ever remove the "boy" from your forum name until you grow up. I guess you're a little warm over the remarks I made about reading you on another forum, spreading your special brand of empty-headedness, and now you're showing your displeasure by pouting; in this form of interaction that's refusing to acknowledge, but talk about me instead. Cool. Sissy recognized it right off and called you on it. We grown up in here and grown folks don't take comments beyond personal into the land of resentment.

Anyway, time will tell the story of who's 1, 2, and 3 in terms of basketball worth. The real deal is, out of the three White is the superior all-around college player, Sullinger the most hyped, and Macklin just don't get no respect. It's amazing how pickey bottom feeding teams can be when it comes to evaluating talent; fluff over substance. Macklin drafted #52 so he doesn't deserve a chance to prove himself to the fans of the team that drafted him. Second round picks can't contribute, everybody knows that. LOL! White has an anxiety disorder, but to my knowledge that doesn't mean insane. If the man was not prepared to take on all the rigors of professional basketball he wouldn't have left college. Meaning what he did to the Iowa St. program, his coach would have been the first to tell him and his advisors not to allow him to forego his education. His coach? Ex-NBA baller, Fred "the Mayor" Hoiberg. Ricky Williams and Dontrel Willis were two entirely different cases of professional sports failure. Williams was too busy self medicating with the "kush" that it wasn't about anxiety as much as psychosis. Willis had problems with changing his approach to the game that made him ineffective, and he just never got back on track. Both those players were highly effective athletes in their chosen sports, so I don't see your point for right here, right now. Sullinger is just big and got some moves around the basket, but in my opinion, not worth a 8 or 9th pick if we got a PF that'll not be demanding the ball to earn his way, but play defense and rebound; Macklin is a better athletic speciman than Sullinger. He's taller, longer, jumps higher, and gets up and down the floor faster. You got your man, I got mine, let's see how their careers come together.
deusXango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Biff

Post  merc on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:26 am

"Biff Burns: A reminder to all you fans out there. Pay your taxes tomorrow. You don’t want to wind up on this list.
1. Pamela Anderson owes $500,000
2. Lionel Ritchie owes $1.1 million
3. Lyndsey Vonn owes $1.7 million"

That explains why Lionel Richie is singing duets with Rich country singers now...
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
merc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Macklin

Post  Sissy1946 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:29 am

Vernon Macklin, he's our man, if he can't do it then Charley V can. Barf! Come on Vernon, don't let us down, we are fighting' for ya.

Last edited by Sissy1946 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Sissy1946

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  Sissy1946 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:42 am

merc wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Funny Stuff Merc, a very fitting post, looks like World Peace is elated as hell, the point of the post was well made, it was almost believable until I saw Vukovich & Odom in there but still laughed my azz off. Well Done!
Sissy1946

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jelly-Filleds Daily Reminder

Post  Sissy1946 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:54 am

[/quote]Hey guys, just checking in to tell ya I'm still on the phone, yeah, Chris, Chris Kaman, are ya ready to be a Piston?
Sissy1946

View user profile

Back to top Go down

deusXango

Post  Phil1980boy on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:23 am

Sorry DeusXango. I did not catch you talking about me on here or some other forum. So it's no way I could be mad about something I did not know about. As far As the boy in my name. I use it because I have loved basketball ever since I was A boy. Basketball takes me back to my childhood and how great it was.

As far as your comparison between V.Mack, Jared Sullinger and White;we will see who is right. I say J.S. is better then both of them.

But either way no skin off my nose. So see you later DeusXango for brains! LOL!

Peace rockon
Phil1980boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re

Post  Phil1980boy on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:27 am

Sissy1946 wrote:Stuckey misses 2 free throws on 2 separate fouls & the Pistons lead by 3, then Rose hits a 3 pointer to tie the game, Stuckey takes the last shot with 6.4 left no good, they are going overtime, would have been nice if you would have hit one of those Rodney but hey we almost won & you know that counts with this team. Pass to Maxi-Pads for a dunk, he drops the ball & Bulls score off that bamboozled drop by Maxi, Stuckey hurt again & is out. Pistons on their way to giving this one up. Pistons down 3, Greg says no problem plenty of time. Are you crazy Greg? Stuckey mysteriously back in scores to cut it to one. Korver for 3, down 4, Monroe blows lay-up, then fouls, Bulls ball. No rebounding so Noah dunks, 6 point lead. Pistons have just officially blown this game, again thanks Stuckey for that fine display of free throw shooting in the last .20, to let the Bulls back into it, it looked like when he missed those two free throws he was saying, Aw Shucks. Rodney with a 3, 32 points tonight for him. Pistons down 3. Now down 5, Frank with a time out, hey Macklin where are you? Get in there, but coach I'm in street clothes, you forgot to activate me, remember you were going to the other day when you told those guys at MLive that playing me was the plan all along, oh yea, sorry Vernon, I forgot, hey we'll get you in cause you know I'm down with OPP. Piston hand the Bulls the victory 100-94. Yuk!

My bad Sissy.
Phil1980boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Phil1980boy

Post  deusXango on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:53 am

Phil1980boy wrote:Sorry DeusXango. I did not catch you talking about me on here or some other forum. So it's no way I could be mad about something I did not know about. As far As the boy in my name. I use it because I have loved basketball ever since I was A boy. Basketball takes me back to my childhood and how great it was.

As far as your comparison between V.Mack, Jared Sullinger and White;we will see who is right. I say J.S. is better then both of them.

Peace rockon
P-Boy, and I say that with respect, you m'man. The hallmark of b-ballers, who love the game, is trash talk. Trash talk, stubborness, and mental toughness. You got 'em all nailed down, and I appreciate you sharing the background of your name choice. That late breaking dig was smooth. lol Games on, your ball.
deusXango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Phil1980boy

Post  WTF on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:14 pm

deusXango wrote:
Phil1980boy wrote:Sorry DeusXango. I did not catch you talking about me on here or some other forum. So it's no way I could be mad about something I did not know about. As far As the boy in my name. I use it because I have loved basketball ever since I was A boy. Basketball takes me back to my childhood and how great it was.

Peace rockon
P-Boy, and I say that with respect, you m'man. The hallmark of b-ballers, who love the game, is trash talk. Trash talk, stubborness, and mental toughness. You got 'em all nailed down, and I appreciate you sharing the background of your name choice. That late breaking dig was smooth. lol Games on, your ball.

The "P" is because he still pee in the bed.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

On the UP-Side

Post  WTF on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:16 pm

Rett wrote: rockon Pistons hung tough against the best team in the East.....
Give them props!

And the FUTURE is looking so much better.

GO PISTONS!!

On the down side their asses still loss the game. Damn Cheerleaders close ony works in hores-shoes
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WORDS FROM OUR MOST RECENT CASTOFF

Post  deusXango on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:35 pm

"Is the level of competition in college far superior to that of the NBDL? Are the players there, for the most part, better than the "over-flow" of pros in the D-League? If a guard averaged 10 assists in the D-League, he could only manage 4 or 5 in the NCAA? If a big man averaged 15 rebounds, those numbers would translate into something like 6 or 7 boards on the colligate level?" I can hear Vernon Macklin posing these questions to Lil' Larry, Jelly Joe, and Howdy Doody next week during the players exit at seasons end.
"What's your point Vernon," asks Lil' Larry? "The point is, you guys are sitting around drooling over some college prospect or project, while I sat around all year waiting for you to put me in a position to show the world what type of heart I had, how well I could play defense, and how hard I'd worked to improve from last June, when I was drafted, until Christmas past," Macklin replied.
"You were a late second round pick, and we felt a seasoned pro like Damien Wilkens would help the team more," Howdy Doody piped in with a sheepish look on his face. "Seasoned pro?! You mean NBA vagabond don't ya'? Where was Wilkins drafted? I'm not gonna stray from my point, wherever I was drafted, there was no one on this team that should have been played in front of me at PF/C coming off the bench. J.J.? He's a SF and you know it!" retorted Macklin. Howdy blushed a bright red, thus rendering his freckles invisible.

"And Mr. Dumars, after overlooking DuJuan Blair until the Spurs snatched him up late in the second round (he's starting now), and giving away Chase Budinger to Houston (who's starting also), your third pick of the second round, I could've redeemed you with some sound play. This would have been the perfect time; Maxiell was starting, Charlie was injured during an exciting dream, and I just think that J.J., Big Ben, and I would have been the best interior support the Pistons could have fielded," Macklin all but pleading. Joe snored.
As Macklin reached for an angel cream filled on the courtesy tray, Dumars aroused, "you're fired, trade hi.....no, can't trade him, amnesty his ass!" Another promising young player is shown the door, and Jelly Joe was heard muttering...."can you believe the gall of that guy? Coming in here to try and steal one of my favorite Tim Horton's?"
deusXango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vernon Macklin

Post  Sissy1946 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Looks like with the Pistons up 61-38 at the half that Macklin has not entered the game, it looks like he was activated after all but Frank has not played him with a 23 point lead, this is what the NBA Scoreboard is reporting, he hasn't entered the game yet, am afraid that he won't play with a 51 point lead, I'll tell ya what, give me the Reins of this team & I guarantee Schitt will happen, Walker D & Wilkens will be gone, Charley V. Is gone the Amnesty way & Has Ben retires early with two gold watches, thanks Ben but we have to move on & see what we've got here.

Last edited by Sissy1946 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sissy1946

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Coach of the Year, Not!

Post  Sissy1946 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Pistons lead 87-47, a 40 point lead & no Macklin yet or Daye or Walker D, Wow! 'Lil Larry showing us how to coach with a 40 point lead, bet he's never had one that big, ok Frank here's what you do next, give the bench some activity & give Macklin some scraps you tool. Now 100-50 after 3, are you kidding me, look who's tanking tonight, they ought to fire everyone of those tuurds over there at Cleveland. My Bad, It just said over at MLive that Macklin would be activated For Wednesdays game on the road at Atlanta, well alright, finally, let's see what he's got tomorrow.
Sissy1946

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pistons win By 39 Over Cavaliers

Post  Sissy1946 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Brandon with 28 tonight, Pistons put in the scrubby scrubs in the 4th, Daye, Walker D & get out scored by 27-16 in the 4th. Macklin to play tomorrow.
Sissy1946

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  merc on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:48 am

WISEFAN wrote:
Rett wrote: rockon Pistons hung tough against the best team in the East.....
Give them props!

And the FUTURE is looking so much better.

GO PISTONS!!

On the down side their asses still loss the game. Damn Cheerleaders close ony works in hores-shoes
You know you want a piece of Chicken Lady... Wise says "it's shake n' bake ... and I helped!"
merc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FROM OUR MOST RECENT CASTOFF

Post  Grizz2 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:17 am

DX, Awesome Post.... this is the reality .... Did you write this? I feel like reposting it on all the Piston News outlets!

Knight was AWESOME tonight as well ... This guy is going to be the BEST PLAYER in his class .. Wait and see .. Talking NBA first team ... 19 years old and the sky is the limit ..

deusXango Yesterday at 7:35 pm

"Is the level of competition in college far superior to that of the NBDL? Are the players there, for the most part, better than the "over-flow" of pros in the D-League? If a guard averaged 10 assists in the D-League, he could only manage 4 or 5 in the NCAA? If a big man averaged 15 rebounds, those numbers would translate into something like 6 or 7 boards on the colligate level?" I can hear Vernon Macklin posing these questions to Lil' Larry, Jelly Joe, and Howdy Doody next week during the players exit at seasons end.
"What's your point Vernon," asks Lil' Larry? "The point is, you guys are sitting around drooling over some college prospect or project, while I sat around all year waiting for you to put me in a position to show the world what type of heart I had, how well I could play defense, and how hard I'd worked to improve from last June, when I was drafted, until Christmas past," Macklin replied.
"You were a late second round pick, and we felt a seasoned pro like Damien Wilkens would help the team more," Howdy Doody piped in with a sheepish look on his face. "Seasoned pro?! You mean NBA vagabond don't ya'? Where was Wilkins drafted? I'm not gonna stray from my point, wherever I was drafted, there was no one on this team that should have been played in front of me at PF/C coming off the bench. J.J.? He's a SF and you know it!" retorted Macklin. Howdy blushed a bright red, thus rendering his freckles invisible.

"And Mr. Dumars, after overlooking DuJuan Blair until the Spurs snatched him up late in the second round (he's starting now), and giving away Chase Budinger to Houston (who's starting also), your third pick of the second round, I could've redeemed you with some sound play. This would have been the perfect time; Maxiell was starting, Charlie was injured during an exciting dream, and I just think that J.J., Big Ben, and I would have been the best interior support the Pistons could have fielded," Macklin all but pleading. Joe snored.
As Macklin reached for an angel cream filled on the courtesy tray, Dumars aroused, "you're fired, trade hi.....no, can't trade him, amnesty his ass!" Another promising young player is shown the door, and Jelly Joe was heard muttering...."can you believe the gall of that guy? Coming in here to try and steal one of my favorite Tim Horton's?"
deusXango

Grizz2

Back to top Go down

The Real Notes and Quotes from the Cleveland game

Post  Fennis Dembo on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:13 am

The Real Notes and Quotes from the Cleveland game not the stuff we get from the beat writers - by Biff Burns

Biff Burns: You were getting killed 100-50 after 3 quarters.
Byron Scott the Cavaliers’ Coach: That swooshing sound you heard as the third quarter ended was the sound of my coaching career going down the toilet.

Biff Burns: Cavs veteran forward Antawn Jamison had one of the worst nights of his career, missing all 10 of his field-goal attempts while making four turnovers. Jamison's plus-minus rating of minus-47 was the worst in the NBA this season.
Antawn Jamison : It was horrible. I don’t want to talk about it.
Biff Burns: He really phoned this one in. He gave new meaning to the phrase tanking the game. Some of the coaching staff protected him after the game as an angry mob of players attempted to give him a wedgie, depants Jamison, and then stick him in a locker naked. It would have been a fitting ending to his super miserable night.

Dan Gilbert the Cleveland owner: The team has been in shambles since LeBron left. I can’t really think of another team that lost one player and then fell apart so quickly.
Biff Burns: Well Chauncey Billups and the Detroit Pistons comes to mind.

Biff Burns: Macklin was listed out with an injury. How does that happen when he hasn’t played at all?
Scott Perry: Joe sent him out for ten dozen jelly donuts and he tripped carrying them into Joe’s office. It’s the same injury Charlie V had. I love the way Joe eats... like a jungle animal.
Biff Burns: Now we know how Charlie V. was mysteriously injured earlier in the season.
Scott Perry: Remember you did not hear that from me.
Biff Burns: Okay, I’ll just quote you as an anonymous source.

Biff Burns: Former University of Michigan player Manny Harris led Cleveland with 18 points. Your team got creamed by 39 points.
Harris: I have three words to describe our team play tonight, stink, stank, stunk.
Biff Burns: How would you describe your own play?
Harris: I was the Wolverine pearl before the Buckeye swine.

Biff Burns: Brandon Knight was almost perfect shooting 11 of 12 for 28 points and had 7 assists.
Coach Frank: He was really showcasing his talent tonight. He will only get better.
Biff Burns: Better than Will Bynum?
Coach Frank: You always have to rain on my parade don’t you?
Biff Burns: Sorry, next time I’ll bring you a real nice big golf umbrella.

Biff Burns: Tomorrow’s game is in Atlanta, home of the perpetual traffic jam. Then the third game in three day will be back in Auburn Hills against Minnesota. The Wolves have not been playing well since they lost Ricky Rubio for the season. Adios.

Fennis Dembo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

deusXango You crying over spill milk and you double talking.

Post  Phil1980boy on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:39 am

"And Mr. Dumars, after overlooking DuJuan Blair until the Spurs snatched him up late in the second round (he's starting now), and giving away Chase Budinger to Houston (who's starting also), your third pick of the second round, I could've redeemed you with some sound play."

I'm not going to even talk about Chase Bud. That's just flat out crying about a spare tire that you don't need anyways.

As for DuJuan Blair, it's so funny that you deusXango are pumping Blair up because Blair has some of the exact same flaws that J.Sullinger has coming out of college. So call Undersize, over weight, not athletic at all. But you mad because Joe passed on him? Don't forget that Blair has no ACL's in both knees and every team in the NBA pass on him almost twice. 37th Pick in the second round. But Joe should had snatched him up?

But you been BLASTING Jared Sullinger ALL WEEK Long!

Come on Xango don't blast Green Apples but pump up Red Apples. They basically the same thing! Do your research son. If you double talking I will see it and call you out on it every-time!!!!!

Don't tell me Joe should have drafted Blair but Joe should not draft Jared Sullinger. Go do your research. They almost the exact same player. But Jared Sullinger is taller with more skills.

Don't say Isiah Thomas is too small then double talk yourself and say how I should have drafted Chris Paul. finger wag
Phil1980boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JJ at SF?

Post  Murph on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:36 am

I see the Pistons plan to move JJ to the SF spot for the last few games this season, and maybe next year. IMO, that seems like a reasonable plan. IMO, JJ lost a little quickness this year playing with the extra weight, which made him a little less effective. I'd like to see him come to camp next season about 15 lbs lighter and try to play SF.

However, if the Pistons intend to move JJ to SF on a permanent basis, that leaves us with a surplus of SFs. If Prince is not traded, and Singler ever decides to show up, that would leave us with Prince, JJ and Singler vying for minutes as SF, next year.

That would be another reason to pass on drafting yet another SF, such as PJ3, this off season.

Murph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Machlin

Post  Murph on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:47 am

deusXango wrote:Hey Murph,...I hope that you read this and respond. "The Pistons never play Macklin?" That's DNPCD. Lil' Larry ain't the Pistons, he's the coach, and as such is charged with putting the team in the best position improve and win. His mantra has been that the hardest working, most productive players will play.
"Joe picked Macklin as a throw-away." A throw-away like Afflalo? Like Budinger? Players that were thrown away by Dumars to teams that are far superior to our Pistons, and have been; our throw-aways are significant contributors to the teams where they landed.
"...he won't change his mind no matter how much promise Macklin shows." That's the type of retarded stubborness that has many fans calling for Joe's head.... Joe is still calling shots on who plays and who sits? Lil' Larry is no more than a puppet? We've seen that act before and it ended ugly.
"Joe is protecting Jerebko's minutes..." This goes back to my earlier point that Howdy Doody has been pushing his hidden agenda of preserving PT for Wilkins; Jerebko has got to play because he's the best bench player we have. Other than Ben Wallace, there's no one to play, with any consistancy, with Jerebko. It's insane to not groom a 6' 10" player that has demonstrated potential, while the team has the benefit of Wallace's experience, in favor of Wilkins. Pure maddness, plain and simple.

Murph, you made as logical a defense as could be made in trying to bring some sense out of the ongoing decision to not play Macklin. The fact is "old habits, die hard." Jelly Joe and Howdy Doody have grown so comfortable in being incompetent, and not being held accountable for this franchise taking a nose-dive, they simply can't see this is a new day because they have a job. That should end. Not because of Macklin not playing, but because "our" team is not all that it can be.

DX...good post.
Murph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tank or Not to Tank?

Post  Sebastian on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Personally, I am in the "Not to Tank" camp, as I am of the belief that culture and mindset are essential elements to having a competitive and relevant NBA team. Also, I don't necessarily think that a player's draft position determines his value to a team. It is all about "best fit," in my opinion.

It is a lot easier to go from 23-26 wins in one season to 42-46 wins the following season.

Sebastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

deusXango You crying over spill milk and you double talking.

Post  WTF on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Phil1980boy wrote:

"And Mr. Dumars, after overlooking DuJuan Blair until the Spurs snatched him up late in the second round (he's starting now), and giving away Chase Budinger to Houston (who's starting also), your third pick of the second round, I could've redeemed you with some sound play."

I'm not going to even talk about Chase Bud. That's just flat out crying about a spare tire that you don't need anyways.

As for DuJuan Blair, it's so funny that you deusXango are pumping Blair up because Blair has some of the exact same flaws that J.Sullinger has coming out of college. So call Undersize, over weight, not athletic at all. But you mad because Joe passed on him? Don't forget that Blair has no ACL's in both knees and every team in the NBA pass on him almost twice. 37th Pick in the second round. But Joe should had snatched him up?

But you been BLASTING Jared Sullinger ALL WEEK Long!

Come on Xango don't blast Green Apples but pump up Red Apples. They basically the same thing! Do your research son. If you double talking I will see it and call you out on it every-time!!!!!

Don't tell me Joe should have drafted Blair but Joe should not draft Jared Sullinger. Go do your research. They almost the exact same player. But Jared Sullinger is taller with more skills.

Don't say Isiah Thomas is too small then double talk yourself and say how I should have drafted Chris Paul. finger wag

PBoy say's Come on Xango don't blast Green Apples but pump up Red Apples. They basically the same thing!

PBoy you're only saying that because you haven't learn your colors yet....you big dummy. Apples are not all the same no matter what color they are dum dum. Ever had a Apple Pie made with Granny Smith Apples numbnut? not likely. They don't even taste the same.

Your analogies get dumber and dumber every time you use one. You don't even know the difference between apples how can your tiny knowledge of basketball be trusted when you think apples are the same.

WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JJ at SF?

Post  WTF on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Murph wrote:I see the Pistons plan to move JJ to the SF spot for the last few games this season, and maybe next year. IMO, that seems like a reasonable plan. IMO, JJ lost a little quickness this year playing with the extra weight, which made him a little less effective. I'd like to see him come to camp next season about 15 lbs lighter and try to play SF.

However, if the Pistons intend to move JJ to SF on a permanent basis, that leaves us with a surplus of SFs. If Prince is not traded, and Singler ever decides to show up, that would leave us with Prince, JJ and Singler vying for minutes as SF, next year.

That would be another reason to pass on drafting yet another SF, such as PJ3, this off season.

Yeah this is like 3 years over-due. Too bad they never came to their senses with JMax, Amir, and Austin all SF's force to play out of position.

JMax if coached and taught properly to develope a post game could have had the potential a lesser Corliss or Gran Ma' ma. Instead they let him become a fat lazy ass turd.

Amir could have been a slightly better version of Tay, but instead they forced him in playing power forward without any power to play it. Then became impatient with him instead of teach him how to defend and play the SF eventually trading him.

Daye sits on the bench because only a dumb ass like Joe could imagine a 160 lbS 6"11 SG. I swear only his dumb ass could dream that shit up. Daye should've been learning how use his lenght at the SF spot, but Joe, Kuester and Frank had the kid chasing SG only to look like an ass trying to defend them. Gee that didn't work so lets skip over SF and play him at PF.....hmmmm didn't work other PF in the league out weighed him by an average of 120 lbs. hell some players penises alone weighed more than Daye.

Hopefully JJ hasn't been jacked up mentally by these dummies running and coaching the team.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum