FORUM

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scott Machado

Post  Sebastian on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:07 pm

Big props to the Forum poster(s), who has/have been beating drum of Scott Machado. This dude can play!

If the Rockets are smart, he will become their starting point guard when they realize that the magic dust has worn off of Jeremy Lin.

Again, Scott Machado will become a household name before season's end.
Sebastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

APB!!!

Post  WTF on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Where the hell is Fly and Flip?
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  frankied on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:23 pm

cool breeze wrote:
frankied wrote:interesting game by leonard.
he looked a lot better than i thought he would. he's a lot more athletic and aggressive than i thought he'd be. he definitely looks like more of a BB player and not just an athletic-looking kid with an nba body.
sets a very nice pick, he has nice hands, he goes after shots, he has nice timing on his blocks and a little bit of a mean streak.
have to say i was not a big fan of his coming into the draft and was dreading detroit possibly drafting him, but he looks like he might end up being a nice, starting center in the league. sort of like an improved joel pryzbilla.
and damian lillard looks like derrick rose, jr. not saying he is as good as rose, but he plays a lot like him, he's got a great nba body for a point guard, and he's already a much better shooter than rose ever was. he is going to be a nice player. he thoroughly outplayed austin rivers. made rivers look slow and lost.

frankied I was him as well. Leonard was my choice for the Pistons if Drummond was not available. Have you ever listened to Leonard in an interview? He has the right mindset to become successful. I do not believe that Leonard will be as affected as some of the other big men who were drafted this summer. He is a guy who thinks long term, has a great work ethic, and will not get down on himself regarding any negative short term situation in life. Good things can happen to the good guys.
don,
i was not a leonard fan, i'll admit. he just looked like a guy who might look good in the gym, but i wondered whether he had the kind of mindset a big guy should have. well, it looks like i was dead wrong about him - and you folks who were supportive of drafting him were right - as he is playing pretty well in summer league for the blazers and one of the most noticable thing about him is that he has a little bit of a nasty attitude.
with his size and athletic ability, and his nasty atatitude, it looks like he is going to be, at least, a guy who will play in the league for a long time.
you never know about a guy until he gets into the league, but so far, he looks like a keeper.
frankied

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lions

Post  Oracle on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:40 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
I found this Lions Forum, I see Disco has shut down his site. I don't think I recognized anyone from the Disco site or old Detnews folks. I think I'll give it a go, man I've been missing football and preseason is just around the corner next week I think.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Thanks Wise!!!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Merc knows, but he won't tell

Post  Oracle on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:42 pm

WISEFAN wrote:Where the hell is Fly and Flip?

Well, at least he knows where Flip is.

I asked Merc where he saw Flip posting, but he didn't answer.
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bulls looking to Darko?

Post  Oracle on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:46 pm

From the Chicago Tribune:

As Omer Asik moves closer to wisely taking all that money the Houston Rockets are stupidly offering, the Bulls reportedly are interested in Darko Milicic, who played for the Timberwolves last season.

No, wait, it was more like Milicic sat for the Timberwolves last season.

Think about that: The Bulls are sweet on a guy who couldn’t start for a last-place team. Yeah, that’ll show Miami.

Milicic is a 7-footer who couldn’t grab four rebounds a game and couldn’t shoot 50 percent. He’s also one of the worst free-throw shooters in the league, so there you go: Milicic isn’t good enough to start and isn’t good enough to finish lest he get the ball at the end of close game and be forced to make important free throws.

You know, like Asik, who pulled off the cute trick of blowing clutch free throws and then choking a gimme at the end of the playoff game that ended the Bulls’ season in Philadelphia.

So, that’s where the Bulls are, fans: Looking as if they won’t match the Rockets’ offer to Asik and turning to Milicic to fill that critical void at backup-big-guy-who-can’t-score.

The Bulls would be losing one of the most-stone-handed players in the league and replacing him with one of the biggest draft failures.

Other NBA teams are talking about moving the top centers in the league. The Bulls are doing the Omer-Darko paso doble. Hel-lo.

Bulls fans should be frustrated. I assume Bulls fans are still out there, no matter how hard management has tried to kill them off with the way it is moving.

Or not moving.

If there’s a plan, it’s not apparent. It’s not like the Bulls have been inert. Inept, maybe. But not totally couch potatoes who are binge-viewing the new season of “Beavis and Butt-head.’’

The Bulls have brought some bodies. Kirk Hinrich and Vladimir Radmanovic, for instance. They both played for the Atlanta Hawks, a team that was never going to win anything, so, yeah, they seem perfect for these Bulls.

I continue to look for a plan. I might be an idiot, but I can’t connect these dots.

My plan, meanwhile, starts with using the amnesty provision on Carlos Boozer the way Minnesota told Milicic to get out and stay out. The argument I hear against that idea this season is the Bulls need someone to score. No matter how inept Boozer is on defense, he can still score. Without Derrick Rose for most of the season, and perhaps without injured and gimpy Luol Deng and Joakim Noah, as well, the Bulls will need points.

Well, no, maybe not. Points won’t do the Bulls any good in a season they apparently are just writing off. That’s the closest thing to a Bulls plan I can see: lip service.

It’s a bad plan and it lacks honest self-scouting. Specifically this: Bulls management has not shown it can land a franchise-changing, championship-caliber free agent, so its only hope is the draft.

The Bulls whiffed during the mother of all free-agent summers in 2010 and got stuck with Boozer. We’re still looking around for the “Punk’d’’ cameras. Future free-agent classes appear to be drying up, and for whatever reasons, nobody great wanted to play here when the choices were bigger.

So, with a management incapable of bringing in superstars, the Bulls should immediately get rid of the players who won’t be around when they threaten to win again. That starts with Boozer and should include Deng.

Some would call it tanking a season for a better draft spot. Others would commend it as the next, smart step toward building a championship contender.

Clearing out and starting over looks like the best answer for the Bulls in today’s NBA. Treading water, trying to finish a couple games over .500, squeaking into the playoffs with a team past its championship window is a self-inflicted wound. It’s championship death. Hopeless.

If you can’t buy a title the way Miami did, then you have to stink and then draft your way to the finals the way Oklahoma City did.

The Bulls appear to be trying to be the next Atlanta Hawks, and how has that worked out for the Atlanta Hawks?

I’ll hang up and listen for the hummena-hummena-hummena.
Copyright © 2012, Chicago Tribune
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RIP looks done...

Post  Oracle on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:50 pm

"Along these lines, league sources said the Bulls have shopped Richard Hamilton’s expiring $5 million deal, which carries a mere $1 million guarantee for 2013-14. Thus far, there have been no takers."
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Oracle wrote:"Along these lines, league sources said the Bulls have shopped Richard Hamilton’s expiring $5 million deal, which carries a mere $1 million guarantee for 2013-14. Thus far, there have been no takers."

Rip is a trade deadline move, he'll likely end up with another contending team IMO. How nice would he fit in OKC?
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OH HECk

Post  Grizz on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:06 am

WISEFAN wrote:What I don't get is how in only 26 NBA games played in his career, not being drafted and cut twice that some of you can determine or come to some conclusion that Lin is the next greatest thing. Does the word "FLUKE" sound appropriate. Not that I wouldn't want the kid to have success but really only 26 games and he's all of that?

Just an example of why the possible resentment. Lin who wasn't drafted and played only 26 games is now making more money than any rookie that was drafted over the last three seasons. Not because he's more talented or deserving, but because ESPN along with fans created the over-hyping of a player.

The Knicks were 8 and 9 in those 26 games and this is what people are hyping, honestly this shouldn't even be worthy of reporting on. The way ESPN was cramming this down everyone's throat you'll thought they were discussing D-Rose or Rondo. This is the type of stuff that have the league in the shape it is, this is why David Sterns run the league the way he does because he can see that fans buy into these clown shows. Put a spin on it and the fans will suck it up.

Wise ... The Knicks just gave up on their best PG by far .. Really dumb ... Ask the NY KNICKS fans.. look around in their forums . they hate the move ... Houston played hard ball and made the contact over priced because they wanted Lin ... If they are wrong .. well . Just remember it was an even worse contract for CV by Joe D and we are still standing .. the sun will rise again .. At least there is A CHANCE Lin will be an excellent PG for 5 or 6 seasons .. With CV .. Absolute FAILURE at any position, starter or bench .. no chance .. ZERO,... no matter how many articles Detroit Sport Shills write .. there is no chance CV will ever have been worth the league minimum let alone what he got .... I think you should be attacking that deal since he is a Piston who has sucked so badly on our team ..
Grizz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:30 am

FOX Sports Poll

With the Houston Rockets, Jeremy Lin will be . . .

7% A title winner, Knicks' worst nightmare
22% An occasional All-Star with great stats
64% A decent player, but nothing special
7% A big ol' Harvard bust
Total Votes: 31,436

Grizz the only people that think this are fans that have bought into the hype....but there is an overwhelming number of fans 71% as it is shown in this poll that thinks otherwise. I assure you that 29% are crazy Knick casual fans that don't have a clue.

And why are consistently bringing up CV when discussing Lin? You keep bringing CV up as if it's some reason for other teams to make similiar mistakes in signing players. Daye has had more productive games than Lin has had with the Knicks, if Joe offfered Daye that same contract as Lin you would have fit.

BTW this how many of the polls look when asking that question.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  merc on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:46 am

Oracle wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:Where the hell is Fly and Flip?

Well, at least he knows where Flip is.

I asked Merc where he saw Flip posting, but he didn't answer.
Missed that bro... he posts over at realgm
merc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murph on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:22 am

WISEFAN wrote:What I don't get is how in only 26 NBA games played in his career...The Knicks were 8 and 9 in those 26 games and this is what people are hyping, honestly this shouldn't even be worthy of reporting on. The way ESPN was cramming this down everyone's throat you'll thought they were discussing D-Rose or Rondo. This is the type of stuff that have the league in the shape it is, this is why David Sterns run the league the way he does because he can see that fans buy into these clown shows. Put a spin on it and the fans will suck it up.

Actually, the Knicks went 17 and 9 in those 26 games.

But what I find amusing is that ESPN almost to the last writer is ripping the Knicks for not re-signing Lin to that "ridiculous" contract. In fact, I'd call it a "Jon Koncak contract".

And of course previously, the media ripped the Knicks up one side and down the other every time they spent big money on a player to go over the cap. The media can't have it both ways. The media can't, in all fairness, rip the Knicks for spending too much, and rip the Knicks for not matching Lin's contract.

And I like how the media is trying to drag Carmelo Anthony into this whole mess. Rolling Eyes The last I looked, Carmelo is not the GM of the Rockets, the GM of the Knicks, the owner of the Knicks, Lin's agent, the guy who signed the contract, Jeremy Lin himself...or one of the clowns that came up with the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Have I mentioned how much I despise the media lately? wpn
Murph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:54 am

Thanks for the correction Murph....

But really were those 17 wins all a result of Lin carrying the team to victory. Unless a players name is Durant, Kobe or Lebron not very likely was that the case with Lin.

As far as the media concern they do make it easy to hate them, especially ESPN because they drag these thing out to a point that it's sickening.

And let's say Melo is partly the reason Lin's offer wasn't match big deal. Melo wouldn't be the first franchise player deciding who he wants to play with. Zeke, Magic, MJ, Bird and many others not only decided who they would play with but who would coach them.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Orlando Summer League vs. Vegas Summer League

Post  Sebastian on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:32 pm

First off, let's establish that Vegas Summer League is much, more closer to "real" basketball than was the Orlando Summer League.

The Vegas League is played on two, different regulation-size courts, the Orlando Summer League was played in the Orland Magic practice facility - not a regulation-size court.

The Vegas Summer League has more of this year's first round and second round draftees. Additionally, there are more of last season's 1st and 2nd round draft picks playing. True, there are more teams and thus the competition is greater.

Finally, are any of the Pistons scouts in Vegas. I have not read a sentence, anywhere, describing how the Pistons scouts, executives, whomever are evaluating the talent that is on display in Vegas.

One gut that I wish that WE were able to scoop up is - Milwaukee's Tobias Harris. A swap of Single for Harris may intrigue the Bucks. Note: This trade could not be consummated until Aug. 11, 2012 according to RealGM's Trade Checker.

This Harris kid is long, athletic, and talented.

And, also why are the Pistons not playing in Vegas. The Celtics have their Summer League team balling in Vegas, as they did in Orlando.

Last edited by Sebastian on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sebastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lin

Post  Oracle on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:44 pm

BTW, before I start, thanks for the info Merc.

JerLin deserves full credit for leading the Knicks to those wins, he was playing out of his mind, and it was a real feel good storyline.

Was it a fluke? I hope it wasn't for his sake, but my mind telles me that his success was part talent, part luck, and part the system he was in.

Only the talent part will travel with him to Houston, and we'll have to see how he fares there.

I think he will be alright, but nothing special. He's smart enough to get others involved, and get his own when available, as a good PG should!

He'll have to do a bit more to be a star in this league, so the jury is still out.
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lillard and Leonard appear to be keepers

Post  cool breeze on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:41 pm

I agree that the Vegas summer league games are better in almost every respect. Lillared is a very exciting player and Leonard is looking real good as well. So why did the Pistons go to Orlando? After watching a lot of Leonard, I am wondering if Detroit made a mistake in this draft not taking him. Leonard has the size and will get a lot bigger. There will be bumps along the way but I really like his work ethic and his smarts. He is not going to be a screw up and will take advantage of every opportunity to make the rotation on his team. The draft experts warned that Drummond is a project and a risk for Detroit at the 8th slot in the draft. Some said that Rivers might become a superstar and was more of a sure thing than Drummond. To be honest, I was not impressed with Drummond in Orlando. Many of you will jump on me for being negative but Drummond is so young and raw and out of shape I doubt he could play without hurting the team for more than 3 minutes at a time right now. Still I hope he makes the rotation and gets some experience this season. There is no question that he is physically gifted enough to become a great player but he played like a chump in college last season. The thing that the Pistons have going for them are players like Brandon Knight and Monroe who will be a postive influence which could mean so much for Drummond's development. Still Drummond will have to put in the work and he has no idea how painful that will be right now. The announcers were talking after the last game in Orlando that the coaches expect Drummond to start. Drummond is only 18 and I recall when Amir Johnson got the call as a starter when he was about 20 years old but he just couldn't handle the job at the time and Dumars gave up on him. Fans and management will need to be patient with Drummond and give him about 3 years to become a force in the league. But during that time, he will have to show the people who matter that has that work ethic and hunger for success that so many young big men lack in today's game.

cool breeze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good article in the Free Press regarding Kim English

Post  cool breeze on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Finally a Detroit sports writer has spoken about the bogus trade involving Arron Affalo. It is still amazing to me that Joe Dumars did not pay any attention to the fact that all of Detroit's guards sucked on defense except for Affalo. And Affalo was not a ball hog. It appeared that Joe Dumars liked selfish players who didn't want to or didn't know how to play defense. Somehow Joe was able to keep his job but being that Dumars actually was a good defender himself during his playing days, one would expect that he would love players like Affalo. My best guess is that Joe Dumars was AWOL for several seasons not even watching games very closely. Like I said before, I do believe that Joe Dumars has had a serious health problem which he is still suffering from now. He looks like he is a very unhealthy person who has become seriously obese. It appears that he is retaining water which might indicate he has a kidney disorder. I believe that Dumars is now working really hard and is paying attention to the team but during this time period when he traded Billups and Affalo and then signed Charlie and Gordon, Joe couldn't have been in his right mind. Maybe Joe should take a leave of absence and get healthy again. It must be embarrassing for a former good player like Joe Dumars to now be so fat when being around the young stud players who are in such great shape. Unless you have a serious illness, it would take a long time to gain that much weight. In Orlando, Dumars did not look like a healthy man who would be up to handling the pressures of running a professional basketball team.

cool breeze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

That's it

Post  Grizz on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:30 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
FOX Sports Poll

With the Houston Rockets, Jeremy Lin will be . . .

7% A title winner, Knicks' worst nightmare
22% An occasional All-Star with great stats
64% A decent player, but nothing special
7% A big ol' Harvard bust
Total Votes: 31,436

Grizz the only people that think this are fans that have bought into the hype....but there is an overwhelming number of fans 71% as it is shown in this poll that thinks otherwise. I assure you that 29% are crazy Knick casual fans that don't have a clue.

And why are consistently bringing up CV when discussing Lin? You keep bringing CV up as if it's some reason for other teams to make similiar mistakes in signing players. Daye has had more productive games than Lin has had with the Knicks, if Joe offfered Daye that same contract as Lin you would have fit.

BTW this how many of the polls look when asking that question.

Wise .. I bring up CV because you wont bash CV even though he is a fairly highly paid FA bust, considered lazy by many, on the Pistons. Even though Lin has been spectacular, though only for a quarter of a season, I find myself rooting for the guy. I mean, isnt it a feel good story to see an undrafted player who is a hardworking player suddenly play like an all star? I just wish the Pistons had picked Lin up when we were short of PGs (arent we still?) and short of young players and were taking on old men liken Wilkins and Russell jr. That is when I start agreeing Cool Breeze is right about Joe being a bit mentally dizzy from bad health problems, at least he sure had a spell of years where he did not seem to be acting rational.

Anyway, I am the one who got emotional while you and Merc did not. Respect. It shows you are the ones being more objective. And you both are right that Lin is being paid too much for what he is worth and for what he has shown so far in his short NBA game experience. My viewpoint is that sometimes in this business to get a better player, you have to take a reasonable risk to fill a position with a potentially excellent player, kind of like what Joe did with the Drummond pick. To me the Knicks are taking more of a risk with little benefit hanging in there with Felton (overweight) and Kidd (40 years old and drunk).
Grizz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks Don.. great post and article tip

Post  Grizz on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:39 pm

cool breeze wrote:Finally a Detroit sports writer has spoken about the bogus trade involving Arron Affalo. It is still amazing to me that Joe Dumars did not pay any attention to the fact that all of Detroit's guards sucked on defense except for Affalo. And Affalo was not a ball hog. It appeared that Joe Dumars liked selfish players who didn't want to or didn't know how to play defense. Somehow Joe was able to keep his job but being that Dumars actually was a good defender himself during his playing days, one would expect that he would love players like Affalo. My best guess is that Joe Dumars was AWOL for several seasons not even watching games very closely. Like I said before, I do believe that Joe Dumars has had a serious health problem which he is still suffering from now. He looks like he is a very unhealthy person who has become seriously obese. It appears that he is retaining water which might indicate he has a kidney disorder. I believe that Dumars is now working really hard and is paying attention to the team but during this time period when he traded Billups and Affalo and then signed Charlie and Gordon, Joe couldn't have been in his right mind. Maybe Joe should take a leave of absence and get healthy again. It must be embarrassing for a former good player like Joe Dumars to now be so fat when being around the young stud players who are in such great shape. Unless you have a serious illness, it would take a long time to gain that much weight. In Orlando, Dumars did not look like a healthy man who would be up to handling the pressures of running a professional basketball team.

Here's the link . ... Really Good article by Dan Feldman .. the first to ever say a god damn word about Aaron Afflalo being given away as a horrible mistake. I crossed swords with his buddy at Pistonpowered, Patrick Hayes, about the .. cough .. trade .. and it was a bitter fight. Guess DF agrees with us! Anyway .... English has a higher ceiling that AA offensively for sure .. and looks like he can match the hard work ethic of AA.. Great to hear! Easy to believe and want to believe that Kim will end up the 3rd guard on the rotation before the season ends. Hell .. he may be better than Stuckey before the end of the season.. Great Pick by Joe and lets not develop him in any way like we treated AA.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Grizz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vegas

Post  merc on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Maybe I'm missing something but why are the C's allowed to play in Vegas after Orlando?
merc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Orlando and Vegas

Post  Phil1980boy on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:59 am

You can play in both Orlando and Vegas Summer Leagues. As long as you paying, every NBA team is invited.

And who ever the fool who keeps saying Orlando practice court is not regulation NBA court size don't have A got Damn clue what they talking about!!! drunken drunken

NO professional team would take A basketball court and play organized NBA basketball on A half size or none full size NBA court!

Come on now! Let's get real!!
Phil1980boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CV

Post  WTF on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:05 am

No Grizz I don't bash CV and there are a lot of players in this league and even a couple on the Pistons that are far worst than CV.

I don't bash CV because I've always recognized the type of player he was, so I never put the expection on him becoming all the things many of you want him to be. He never played defense, he never rebounded and these thing was clearly obvious prior to Joe signing him.

IMO 15pts and 4 rebounds is a pretty good bargain for only 7-8 Million a season. If Joe focus was defense and rebounding than signing CV was Joe's fault not CV's. Basically his stats and pay isn't any different than Tay's and every SF in leagues whips on ass nightly.

CV simply has been misused by coaches, if a coach put the expectation of him playing defense and rebounding then they're just as stupid as Joe was. CV for all intended purpose was and is a offensive 6th man intended to strectch defenses. So no I won't be bashing CV and no he's not a bust.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OK then ..

Post  Grizz on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:39 am

WISEFAN wrote:No Grizz I don't bash CV and there are a lot of players in this league and even a couple on the Pistons that are far worst than CV.

I don't bash CV because I've always recognized the type of player he was, so I never put the expection on him becoming all the things many of you want him to be. He never played defense, he never rebounded and these thing was clearly obvious prior to Joe signing him.

IMO 15pts and 4 rebounds is a pretty good bargain for only 7-8 Million a season. If Joe focus was defense and rebounding than signing CV was Joe's fault not CV's. Basically his stats and pay isn't any different than Tay's and every SF in leagues whips on ass nightly.

CV simply has been misused by coaches, if a coach put the expectation of him playing defense and rebounding then they're just as stupid as Joe was. CV for all intended purpose was and is a offensive 6th man intended to strectch defenses. So no I won't be bashing CV and no he's not a bust.

Let there be peace .... Points taken ..
Grizz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CV

Post  Murph on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:39 am

WISEFAN wrote:No Grizz I don't bash CV and there are a lot of players in this league and even a couple on the Pistons that are far worst than CV.

Wise...I'm not sure I understand your arguments defending CV. You logic seems to be, "I knew CV was terrible, so what's the big deal?"

While I give you kudos for recognizing very early just how bad CV is, it doesn't excuse the fact that CV is really, really bad. Personally, I am shocked by how bad CV is. Shocked And he's not just bad...he's also a fat, lazy goof-off who's been stealing money and cap space from the Pistons for years. He's habitually hurt, out of shape, over-weight and lazy.

He played only 13 games last year, and for the 3 years he's been with the Pistons, he's averaging 11 pts and 4 rbds, while shooting 43%. And he always has one of the worst +/- numbers of anyone on the Pistons.

I think we as Pistons fans forget just how horendously bad Charlie Villanueva really is. We've watched him stink up the place for so long,that we're kind of numb to it. But if you really think about it, Charlie is epically bad. The guy is a train wreck.

I can't believe the Pistons don't amnesty his fat lazy butt.

Last edited by Murph on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Murph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Summer League Mishap On Gores and Dumars

Post  WTF on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:43 am

Poor decision if playing in both Summer Leagues were an option. All I see are advantages in giving the rookie more opportunity to adapt to NBA style of playing.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum