FORUM

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wise .. you must be kidding

Post  Grizz on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:36 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
Grizz wrote:
Oracle wrote:Knicks' Kidd arrested on DWI charge

Sounds like the Knicks will let J. Lin go to the Rockets .. Personally .. I would take my chances with him vs Felton or Kidd .. admittedly though .. 25 million for 3 years is a good chunk of change... On the other hand CV cost us more than that .. The Knicks are flat out stupid if they do not match the Rockets FA bid.

Personally I'm proud of the Knicks and Nets so far this off-season for not falling into the bullshit of Howard and Lin clown show. The smartest thing for the Nets is to roll with Williams, Johnson, Wallace and Lopez learn to play as a team and they'll be just fine.

This Lin hyoe stuff just has to stop, and NY is smart to let him walk. The kidd has not proving anything that say's he currently deserve that money. Not sure if Houston signed him to fans in the seat or because he actually make the team better. NY has enough talent on the team to be competitive in the East and Kidd is a good stabilizing piece to their puzzle. Remember how well they played before letting CB go, if not the Knicks remember and that is why they signed Kidd. The Knicks were a team without a brain no they have one.

90 year old Kidd drunk on his ass ... D Will .. the epitome of ME as player for a mere 100 million .. Yet Lin plays his guts out and these GMs are smart for taking these other PGs? CV cost the Pistons about as much as Lin by the way .. Take a breath and think about that for a moment .. How many would be willing to trade CV for Lin?
Grizz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wise .. you must be kidding

Post  WTF on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Grizz wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:
Grizz wrote:

Sounds like the Knicks will let J. Lin go to the Rockets .. Personally .. I would take my chances with him vs Felton or Kidd .. admittedly though .. 25 million for 3 years is a good chunk of change... On the other hand CV cost us more than that .. The Knicks are flat out stupid if they do not match the Rockets FA bid.

Personally I'm proud of the Knicks and Nets so far this off-season for not falling into the bullshit of Howard and Lin clown show. The smartest thing for the Nets is to roll with Williams, Johnson, Wallace and Lopez learn to play as a team and they'll be just fine.

This Lin hyoe stuff just has to stop, and NY is smart to let him walk. The kidd has not proving anything that say's he currently deserve that money. Not sure if Houston signed him to fans in the seat or because he actually make the team better. NY has enough talent on the team to be competitive in the East and Kidd is a good stabilizing piece to their puzzle. Remember how well they played before letting CB go, if not the Knicks remember and that is why they signed Kidd. The Knicks were a team without a brain no they have one.

90 year old Kidd drunk on his ass ... D Will .. the epitome of ME as player for a mere 100 million .. Yet Lin plays his guts out and these GMs are smart for taking these other PGs? CV cost the Pistons about as much as Lin by the way .. Take a breath and think about that for a moment .. How many would be willing to trade CV for Lin?

Grizz sometimes you get too emotional with this stuff. If Lin was all he's being made out to be he would have been drafted way back when. He had some very small success in a very short period of time largely because he had nothing to lose, lets see how well he does with the weight of a contract and expectations now straped to his back.

You keep bringing up CV contract which has nothing to do with what the Knicks are doing, signing CV was Joe's issue not NY. No Lin isn't better than Felton and if I'm not mistaken you once lobbied for Joe to pick up Felton when he was a possibility.

As for Kidd, lets say it was CB instead of Kidd would you still be so strongly persistant that the Knicks sign Lin oppose to CB? Not likely because the same reason you would use arguing CB value on the Knicks is the same one you could use for Kidd or Nash being on the team. Lin doesn't bring the experience, stability NY needs at that position.

If Lin was all you think he is then the Lakers would have offered Lin a contract and he'll be playing with Kobe.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Spots on a Lepard or Stripes on a Zebra

Post  WTF on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:07 pm

lemonpen wrote:Yeah, Daye shot well against the babies but, there were still some of the same problems.

- He is still a 6 foot shooting guard at heart trapped in a 6’11” frame and ain’t about to play to his height.
- He unfortunately doesn’t have the handle to be much more than a tall catch & shoot guy on the perimeter, and Big Shot Bob he aint.
- His defensive first step remains glllllaaaccciiiaaalll.
- When caught inside he is a AND1 foul about to be whistled. Don’t be fooled by the recent “stretch 4” talk cause the L ain’t full of John Hensons at PF.

I hope his showcasing works in the form of a ticket outta here.

Exactly lemonpen, It wasn't a matter of how great Daye played but how inexperience everyone else was and he stipp didn't look all that great. Personally he should been pulling off triple doubles during SL considering he was 4 years ahead of everyone.

His defense is still weak.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lemon Pen

Post  merc on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Two good posts LP... Dre's offensive was indeed a pleasant surprise... no need to pigeon hole him as a liability on offense... IMO they'll have a hellofa time trying to stop his quickness and strength right out the shoot.... the only thing that can stop him is a woman and smoke lol.

For Daye Little Larry needs to set him str8... NO dribbling from the backcourt... 90% t.o. rate.... if you want to pump fake and take it to to hole that's ok.
merc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hassan Whiteside Waived By Kings

Post  Phil1980boy on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:02 pm

PICK THIS KID UP JOE! He is A true shot blocker. Over time this kid will be the real deal!!
Phil1980boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

whiteside?...

Post  frankied on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:45 am

Phil1980boy wrote:PICK THIS KID UP JOE! He is A true shot blocker. Over time this kid will be the real deal!!
maybe worth a shot.
maybe not.
i'd rather give macklin or gates a shot.
if you check the kings' articles in sac-town, the coaches are pretty fed up with him. he just doesn't seem to be all that interested in working hard and playing the kind of defensive role they expect of him.
not sure if i'd bring a guy like that on board, considering the options.
if the team had not drafted drummond and signed the russian and found gates, i might take a shot at him.
but considering everything that has happened, the young guys the team has picked up, i might pass on whiteside.
frankied

View user profile

Back to top Go down

leonard looked good for the blazers

Post  frankied on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:38 am

interesting game by leonard.
he looked a lot better than i thought he would. he's a lot more athletic and aggressive than i thought he'd be. he definitely looks like more of a BB player and not just an athletic-looking kid with an nba body.
sets a very nice pick, he has nice hands, he goes after shots, he has nice timing on his blocks and a little bit of a mean streak.
have to say i was not a big fan of his coming into the draft and was dreading detroit possibly drafting him, but he looks like he might end up being a nice, starting center in the league. sort of like an improved joel pryzbilla.
and damian lillard looks like derrick rose, jr. not saying he is as good as rose, but he plays a lot like him, he's got a great nba body for a point guard, and he's already a much better shooter than rose ever was. he is going to be a nice player. he thoroughly outplayed austin rivers. made rivers look slow and lost.
frankied

View user profile

Back to top Go down

boxing out...

Post  frankied on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:40 am

one thing leonard does much better than drummond is box out on rebounds.
drummond plays like he has never heard of the concept, but leonard does a very good job of locating his man and keeping his body on him.
frankied

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  Grizz on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:56 am

WISEFAN wrote:
Grizz wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:
Grizz wrote:

Grizz sometimes you get too emotional with this stuff. If Lin was all he's being made out to be he would have been drafted way back when. He had some very small success in a very short period of time largely because he had nothing to lose, lets see how well he does with the weight of a contract and expectations now straped to his back.

You keep bringing up CV contract which has nothing to do with what the Knicks are doing, signing CV was Joe's issue not NY. No Lin isn't better than Felton and if I'm not mistaken you once lobbied for Joe to pick up Felton when he was a possibility.

As for Kidd, lets say it was CB instead of Kidd would you still be so strongly persistant that the Knicks sign Lin oppose to CB? Not likely because the same reason you would use arguing CB value on the Knicks is the same one you could use for Kidd or Nash being on the team. Lin doesn't bring the experience, stability NY needs at that position.

If Lin was all you think he is then the Lakers would have offered Lin a contract and he'll be playing with Kobe.

Wise, you get pretty emotional here too! We agree to disagree .. Neither of us is impressed with the points the other made . That's OK though .. No blood, no foul. lol No , I never ever made a call for Joe to get Felton. Lets wait and see who works out better, Lin with the Rockets OR Felton, Kidd, or D Will with NY teams. That will settle it .. Check back on this later in the season ..
Grizz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Felton and Lin

Post  Murph on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:33 am

This transaction has absolutely nothing to do with talent. Felton is going to make $10 million over the next 3 years, while Lin is going to make $25 million. And in the final year of Lin's whack contract, he has a balloon payment of $15 million.

Considering the Knicks will be over the luxury cap in 3 years, and the penalty for being over the cap will be about 2 times salary by 2014-15, that means Lin's balloon paymet will effectively cost the Knicks something like $43 million in the final year of his contract. ($15 million salary + a penalty of almost 2 times salary).

Even the Knicks can't afford that. As much as I liked watching Jeremy Lin play, he effectively priced himself out of Madison Square Garden. Bummer. facepalm

The Knicks are employing an odd strategy. They're getting older as fast as they possibly can. They just brought back Kurt Thomas (currently the oldest player in the NBA) and Marcus Camby (6th oldest). And then they signed Jason Kidd (4th oldest). And now they're pursuing Grant Hill (2nd oldest)??? And even Felton is 4 years older than Lin.

Hmmm.... It's back to the future for the Knicks. scratch

Last edited by Murph on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Murph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More Linsanity

Post  Murph on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:50 am

But was this even a good deal for Lin? Sure he'll make $15 million in the final year of his contract, but couldn't he have made more than that in endorsement money in NYC over the 3 year life of his contract, considering the huge Asian-American fan base in the NY tri-state area?

Who knows. Maybe Lin, his agent, and the Rockets are counting on some kind of global marketing strategy in Tiawan and China, the way Yao and the Rockets use to do. I guess you can sell a lot of Lin jerseys in Taipei and Beijing.
Murph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lemonpen on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:04 am

Murph wrote:But was this even a good deal for Lin? Sure he'll make $15 million in the final year of his contract, but couldn't he have made more than that in endorsement money in NYC over the 3 year life of his contract, considering the huge Asian-American fan base in the NY tri-state area?

Who knows. Maybe Lin, his agent, and the Rockets are counting on some kind of global marketing strategy in Tiawan and China, the way Yao and the Rockets use to do. I guess you can sell a lot of Lin jerseys in Taipei and Beijing.

Lin might want to consider buying a home for short term investment purposes only. Unless he is named to the All-Star team once in his first two years it will tough to remain a Rocket. $15 mil will probably be too much cap relief for Houston to resist causing him an address change in yr 3.
He might make his way back to NY after all.
lemonpen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wizards Likely To Amnesty Andray Blatche

Post  Sebastian on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:31 am

Just checking the pulse of fellow Pistons fans: Is Blatche a player that WE should consider adding to OUR roster? He would come cheap as a amnestied waiver addition or WE could trade him straight-up for Charlie V.

I say pick him up off of waivers, if he is amnestied and then amnesty Charlie V. But, WE would need to amnesty Charlie V.'s ass, before 5:00 PM EST, today.
Sebastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil1980boy on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:42 pm

if you check the kings' articles in sac-town, the coaches are pretty fed up with him. he just doesn't seem to be all that interested in working hard and playing the kind of defensive role they expect of him.
not sure if i'd bring a guy like that on board, considering the options.

I knew it. Usually when you have A kid this big with his kind of shot blocking ability that gets cut, it's some type of major issue.

Thanks Frank!! And your 100% right Y.Gates does deserve A roster spot on the Pistons. Make room for him!
Phil1980boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

@Grizz-Murph

Post  WTF on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Only Rett makes me emotional I love you BTW where is my Boo?

Yeah we shall see during the course of the seasons which team is getting the better of their respective deals with Felton, Kid or Lin.

Murph I believe the Chinese following is larger in Houston, and not all that sure Lin would have been pulling in big endorsement dollars in NY.

The other thing with Lin is that there seem to have been a lot of resentment especially with Knicks players, but a lot of NBA players weren't feeling this Linsanity Crap that went on last season. They kinda just dealt with it but didn't like it one bit and rightfully so it was way to much hyping.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lemonpen on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Sebastian wrote:Just checking the pulse of fellow Pistons fans: Is Blatche a player that WE should consider adding to OUR roster? He would come cheap as a amnestied waiver addition or WE could trade him straight-up for Charlie V.

I say pick him up off of waivers, if he is amnestied and then amnesty Charlie V. But, WE would need to amnesty Charlie V.'s ass, before 5:00 PM EST, today.

Sebastian,

I don't really want Joe to go out and get anything less than a long term signed, established All-Star. Not likely huh. The point is this; L. Franks objective is to win games, now. With a ticking clock on his contract a coach will use a middle of the pack vet over unproven talent almost every time. Larry proved it last season with Wilkins and the other D-Leaguer.

If we really want to see what a few of the kids can do then we can't have glass ceilings. It would not break my heart if Joe dosen't use the MLE.
lemonpen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

@Oracle, Fly and Other Interested Parties

Post  WTF on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:07 pm

I found this Lions Forum, I see Disco has shut down his site. I don't think I recognized anyone from the Disco site or old Detnews folks. I think I'll give it a go, man I've been missing football and preseason is just around the corner next week I think.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cool breeze on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:35 pm

frankied wrote:interesting game by leonard.
he looked a lot better than i thought he would. he's a lot more athletic and aggressive than i thought he'd be. he definitely looks like more of a BB player and not just an athletic-looking kid with an nba body.
sets a very nice pick, he has nice hands, he goes after shots, he has nice timing on his blocks and a little bit of a mean streak.
have to say i was not a big fan of his coming into the draft and was dreading detroit possibly drafting him, but he looks like he might end up being a nice, starting center in the league. sort of like an improved joel pryzbilla.
and damian lillard looks like derrick rose, jr. not saying he is as good as rose, but he plays a lot like him, he's got a great nba body for a point guard, and he's already a much better shooter than rose ever was. he is going to be a nice player. he thoroughly outplayed austin rivers. made rivers look slow and lost.

frankied I was him as well. Leonard was my choice for the Pistons if Drummond was not available. Have you ever listened to Leonard in an interview? He has the right mindset to become successful. I do not believe that Leonard will be as affected as some of the other big men who were drafted this summer. He is a guy who thinks long term, has a great work ethic, and will not get down on himself regarding any negative short term situation in life. Good things can happen to the good guys.

cool breeze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murph on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:06 am

WISEFAN wrote:Only Rett makes me emotional I love you BTW where is my Boo?

Yeah we shall see during the course of the seasons which team is getting the better of their respective deals with Felton, Kid or Lin.

Murph I believe the Chinese following is larger in Houston, and not all that sure Lin would have been pulling in big endorsement dollars in NY.

The other thing with Lin is that there seem to have been a lot of resentment especially with Knicks players, but a lot of NBA players weren't feeling this Linsanity Crap that went on last season. They kinda just dealt with it but didn't like it one bit and rightfully so it was way to much hyping.

Wise...with all due respect, that's crazy talk. According to Wikipedia, NYC has a population of 8.2 million people, 13% of which are listed to be of asian decent. That comes out to 1.1 million people of asian decent in NYC.

Houston is listed as having a population of 2 million people, 6% of which are of asian decent. That comes out to about 120,000 asian-Americans.

Now I'm not say all those asian folks are of Chinese or Taiwanese decent, nor will they all buy Lin jerseys, nor are many of them even basketball fans. Still, the asian-American population of NYC drawfs that of Houston.

And I sincerely doubt there was a lot of resentment on the Knicks about Lin's success and popularity as an asian-American (at least I hope not). While I'm sure Carmelo wants the be the top dog in MSG, I doubt he resents Lin because of his ethnicity (the way Floyd Mayweather seems to). You can't blame this one on Carmelo.

Naw...this one is about the all mighty dollar. The Knicks simply couldn't afford to pay Lin a total of $43 million in 2014-15.

Murph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Murph

Post  WTF on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:06 am

Murph wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:Only Rett makes me emotional I love you BTW where is my Boo?

Wise...with all due respect, that's crazy talk. According to Wikipedia, NYC has a population of 8.2 million people, 13% of which are listed to be of asian decent. That comes out to 1.1 million people of asian decent in NYC.

Houston is listed as having a population of 2 million people, 6% of which are of asian decent. That comes out to about 120,000 asian-Americans.

Now I'm not say all those asian folks are of Chinese or Taiwanese decent, nor will they all buy Lin jerseys, nor are many of them even basketball fans. Still, the asian-American population of NYC drawfs that of Houston.

And I sincerely doubt there was a lot of resentment on the Knicks about Lin's success and popularity as an asian-American (at least I hope not). While I'm sure Carmelo wants the be the top dog in MSG, I doubt he resents Lin because of his ethnicity (the way Floyd Mayweather seems to). You can't blame this one on Carmelo.

Naw...this one is about the all mighty dollar. The Knicks simply couldn't afford to pay Lin a total of $43 million in 2014-15.

Murph the salary of course played it's part, but I just read in a receent ESPN article that some players spoke of being becoming upset had NY decided to mathc that offer. Melo by no means wanted to play with Lin or at least thought they couldn't play together.

NY my have a larger Asian population than Houston but the Yao following was hugh in Houston and in China which is were the NBA profitted most from that fan base. I'm just not sure is that would have been the case in NY even with having a larger Asian population IMO.

I'll go back and check the article I've read on Lin about the comments from players concerning the contract. I also recall seeing a simliar article on Foxs as well.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lin

Post  Murph on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:00 pm

The other side of the argument is Lin's role in all of this. Has anyone looked at the projected starting lineup of the Houston Rockets? Shocked

PG: Lin
SG: Kevin Martin
SF: Chandler Parsons
PF: Patrick Paterson/Royce White
C: Donatas Motiejunas

Yikes!!! The Rockets better land Dwight Howard or sign a bunch more free agents...or that team will be lucky to win 25 games.

Clearly, winning is not at the top of Lin's list of priorities.
Murph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Charlie V and his future with the Pistons

Post  cool breeze on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:36 pm

The Piston front office has done a masterful job of PR to prop up Charlie V. Every article for the past two seasons always mentions that Charlie is no problem in the locker room. What was Charlie doing under the previous head coach? Was Charlie involved in the skipped practice before that game with the Wizzards? I can't remember exactly but I do know that Charlie was always saying implying that it was the coaches fault and not his whenever he was not effective in real games. Charlie always said "losing has nothing to the with the talent" which indicates that Charlie thought a lot of himself even though every other NBA team pushed the basketball whenever he was on the court knowing that Charlie would dog it back on defense and would never set up in the low post because he was late getting down the floor on offense. Of course Dumars had blinders on during this entire players revolt and ignored the facts happy that his coach was taking all the heat. All I know is that there was no coach in the entire world who could have made Charlie V into a real NBA player during his stint here. He had enough energy to pick a fight but could never concentrate enough to ever learn the plays on both offense and defense while being out of shape. Charlie has such a bad reputation around the league that it will be next to impossible to trade him. Meanwhile, if Frank places him in the rotation, that means the Pistons will not be an up tempo team and will struggle again playing the half court game without the players to win that way. Detroit still has Charlie and Bynum on this team who have guaranteed contracts. Will Middleton be a casualty now because of the lack of roster spots? The plug provided by Dumars to the press that he wants to bring Wallace back makes me think this new Piston team will look much like the team we watched before. I don't mind losing but management has to listen to their customers some of the time. You cannot ignore the fact that the fans are buying the tickets. And there are few fans who want to watch Charlie and Bynum again. Charlie has slow feet and a poor mental approach to the game. Bynum is a dribble happy 2 guard who is trying to lead a team coming off the bench trying to play point guard. This is something he has never done well. Will it take empty seats for Dumars to get the message that he actually has to act like a real leader? Joe looks ill and is morbidly obese. He appears to be retaining fluid. I am worried about his health and the overall health of the Detroit Pistons. If somehow management could remove Charlie and Bynum, I believe the fans would start coming back and become really excited about Piston future. The Pistons might still lose a lot of games but the fans will be excited to watch new players.

cool breeze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I, Grizz, do take a lot of cheap shots at players I dont like just for the fun of it but ...

Post  Grizz on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Murph wrote:The other side of the argument is Lin's role in all of this. Has anyone looked at the projected starting lineup of the Houston Rockets? Shocked

PG: Lin
SG: Kevin Martin
SF: Chandler Parsons
PF: Patrick Paterson/Royce White
C: Donatas Motiejunas

Yikes!!! The Rockets better land Dwight Howard or sign a bunch more free agents...or that team will be lucky to win 25 games.

Clearly, winning is not at the top of Lin's list of priorities.

Murph .. I have flamed a lot of players I cant stand like D Will... lol So now you want to take a cheap shot on Lin? .. So playing with Melo and JR Smith means you like to win? The Knicks won more games without Melo (ball hog supreme), won more with Lin in the line up .. And remember, and this is key, Lin became a free agent BECAUSE the KNICKS let him ... no offer .. told him to go and get his best deal and so he did.. And the Knicks brought in PGs Felton, Kidd, and a 35 year old eastern European PG I never heard of whose name I cannot begin to spell, all of which was sending the message they would not need Lin. So this is NOT about Lin just trying to cash in first and foremost .. Lin is a player who plays hard 100% of the time, is not a ball hog, in the 26 games he has played .. That should earn him some respect ... Lets let Lin fail or succeed based on how he plays before labelling him a money-hungry-only-in-the-NBA-because-he-is-Asian-flash-in-the-pan failure ... and now the Knicks GM Dolan is trying do some PR cover his ass statements saying he felt betrayed?

Lin:"I love the New York fans to death. That's the biggest reason why I wanted to return to New York. The way they embraced me, the way they supported us this past season, was better than anything I've ever seen or experienced. I'll go to my grave saying that. What New York did for me was unbelievable. I wanted to play in front of those fans for the rest of my career."
Grizz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Lin Spin Doesn't Win Beause It's To Thin

Post  WTF on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:29 am

What I don't get is how in only 26 NBA games played in his career, not being drafted and cut twice that some of you can determine or come to some conclusion that Lin is the next greatest thing. Does the word "FLUKE" sound appropriate. Not that I wouldn't want the kid to have success but really only 26 games and he's all of that?

Just an example of why the possible resentment. Lin who wasn't drafted and played only 26 games is now making more money than any rookie that was drafted over the last three seasons. Not because he's more talented or deserving, but because ESPN along with fans created the over-hyping of a player.

The Knicks were 8 and 9 in those 26 games and this is what people are hyping, honestly this shouldn't even be worthy of reporting on. The way ESPN was cramming this down everyone's throat you'll thought they were discussing D-Rose or Rondo. This is the type of stuff that have the league in the shape it is, this is why David Sterns run the league the way he does because he can see that fans buy into these clown shows. Put a spin on it and the fans will suck it up.

WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What Arrogance

Post  WTF on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Houston — Jeremy Lin loves New York. He wanted to stay.

Even so, it was more important to him to be on the court as a starting point guard, and he's convinced the Houston Rockets will put him there.

And this is coming from a player who has paid his dues, and this ass thinks after 26 games he should be starting. I swear he thinks he's Rose, Rondo or CP3. No wonder there are players making comments. Talking about believing your own hype when the shit drops this season ESPN will be the first to turn on him.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum