Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+21
cool breeze
basketbills
FireDumars
barn67
deusXango
Oracle
g-man
Sparma
frankied
Pablitus
Sebastian
Sissy1946
mattty38
Murph
merc
FlyDog
WTF
Grizz
Rett
Flip
Admin
25 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

FORUM - Page 41 Empty JaVele McGee or DeMarcus Cousins?

Post  deusXango Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Sebastian wrote:Merc, frankied, and others have expressed their interest in the Pistons acquiring JaVele McGee over Cousins and I would have to agree with their suggestions.

I just don't see how WE could swindle McGee from the Wizards. I can't think of any creative ways of approaching the Wizards with an offer. Maybe, OUR 2012 first round pick, but that's about all that I can see them taking from US for McGee.

After watching Cousins, last night, play against the Grizzles, I saw an extremely undisciplined, disinterested, and quite honestly lazy ball player. If WE were to acquire Cousins in some sort of exchange, he would have to play far harder and much better than what was demonstrated against the Grizzlies.

Hey Sebastian, this is "others" and if the Pistons were involved in a 3 or 4 team trade we could easily do it. Not many teams can offer what we can, spread around, for a player on the current level of JaVele McGee, who plays for a team worse than ours. Aside from John Wall, who is sick & tired of what's happening or not happening in D.C. and wants out, there is nobody on their roster we can't have. The rights to Singler, Will Bynum, Austin Daye, Jason Maxiell, Charlie Villanueva, a second round pick (not first round!), and a little cash; a package of any of that to anybody that would help move McGee here can make it a done deal. This is a trade that can be completed by weeks end, with the excelleerated schedule the NBA is on, and our core players are intact and we still have our 2012 first round pick. Happy New Year 'Bro.

-------

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

-------

-------

-------

deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40