Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+21
cool breeze
basketbills
FireDumars
barn67
deusXango
Oracle
g-man
Sparma
frankied
Pablitus
Sebastian
Sissy1946
mattty38
Murph
merc
FlyDog
WTF
Grizz
Rett
Flip
Admin
25 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty gerald wallace owns kevin durant...

Post  frankied Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:19 am

it is funny to watch, but it is obvious that gerald wallace owns kevin durant.
it is like watching lebron punk tay.
durant cannot do anything with wallace, who basically does whatever he wants to durant. he scored 40 on him last year, and tonight, i don't know how many points he has, but portland won and wallace basically owned durant.
just another example of how a physically imposing and superior player - wallace, for instance - can dominate a guy who is supposed to be a better player.
it was fun to watch.
frankied
frankied

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty Hi Im Scotty the Wonder Dog

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:21 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] I can Attack you from behind but will not face you face 2 face, I was the real star of the Bulls. Eff you Laimbeer.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty YOU, YEA YOU: Scotty Pip-Squeek, Ive Got Your Lunch Right Here!

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:26 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] COME & GET YOUR LOVE YOU CHICKENSCHITT.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  deusXango Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:33 am

frankied wrote:it is funny to watch, but it is obvious that gerald wallace owns kevin durant.
it is like watching lebron punk tay.
durant cannot do anything with wallace, who basically does whatever he wants to durant. he scored 40 on him last year, and tonight, i don't know how many points he has, but portland won and wallace basically owned durant.
just another example of how a physically imposing and superior player - wallace, for instance - can dominate a guy who is supposed to be a better player.
it was fun to watch.

Excellent observation Frankie D, this is why I champion Jerebko being our SF.....he has the game to flat out own the average to above average SF's in the league. Instead of weight gain programs to play PF, why not get stronger so he can kick on LaBron's ass? When his game reach's that level we're over the top!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty Man! News Gets Out Fast Around Here

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:02 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] Was Stopping to get some gas on the way home, pulled into the s[Only admins are allowed to see this link]tation & Wow, Grizz made headlines again.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty Grizz: Im Jumping Ahead of Wise: Now Your Turn to Guess

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:15 am

Me & my Shadow, who is a Piston, Lions, Tigers & Red Wings fan, Alright lets see all you others on here so we know who were talking to: Fly, Come on, Wise? You too Flip, Oracle? As the Kinks sung: "Who'll Be the Next in Line". Grizz & I aren't afraid of No Ghosts.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty WOW

Post  deusXango Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:25 am

Sissy has singlehandedly transformed a beautiful sports talk forum (notice the title in the upper left corner) into a photo joke shop. Congratulations Sissy. Sleep
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty . Wise Says He looks Almost Like Dumars

Post  WTF Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:57 am

I chickened out :face:
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty And You My Dear Friend Have Earned the Butthead of the Week Award

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:58 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] And who made you the Scrooge of the forum? Thats just your opinion pal, you know what they say? If you don't like what you see or hear then Schroll on by, take a Walk on the Wildside. In appreciation of you singlehandedly taking on the Butthead Award we honor you with this departing picture, guess which one is the Butthead, wear it well pal & try not to Rain on any more parades. The Piston forum is for people to get together talk basketball, bullschitt with each other & have a good time but when you decided start wearing the badge on who does what & who can say or do what you decide then its time for a Time-Out for you, go relax, take an exlax & come back for some more Piston talk later, maybe by then you won't want to wear the Enforcer badge anymore.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty Come on Wise, It Can't Be That Bad Can it? But Be Aware, There's A

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:04 am

Big Bad guy in here who I think probably looks like a cross between Scoty Pipsqueek & Larry Bird & he's carrying the HEAT, OOOOhhh, I can't say too much more in fear I'll be relagated to my room only to watch Jason "Maxi-Pads video's. Ser-iou-sly, put your Mug on here, I've already imagined you being a cross between Dumars & Denzel, am I close?
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty GO BLUE

Post  WTF Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:07 am

I like to take a moment to recognize a great win by the Wolverines. This makes me feel good about the Lions going down to New Orleans and getting a win. GO LIONS

Also I would like to congradulate DX on his award lol!
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty Pics

Post  Flip Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:37 am

I thought it'd be a good idea to add another thread for pics just for more space. You can still post pics in here too, just thought it makes sense to have as much room as possible in each thread.

Since the seasons underway now, I took all the predictions and just converted that thread to the pic thread. I'll PM everybody a list of the predictions so everyone has their own copy. Cool
Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty Just watched The Heat - Hawks game

Post  Grizz Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:55 am

The Heat still dont have a big man to protect the paint, or balance their attack with an inside post game .. I think and hope with all my heart they crash and burn in the play-offs ..
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty Sissy..

Post  Grizz Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:58 am

There is something to be said for remaining a bit anonymous to each other here .. I'm fine with that ... Back to basketball . Glad to see creativity here yet ... lets not be too in each other's faces .. Live and let live and all that ..
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:29 am

Grizz: You can use anonomitity & creativity together for any conversation, Piston Talk or whatever, as per my posts & pics I was having a ball with it, its like a pick up basketball game that one person brought the ball with him, he didn't play well with others & got mad & took the ball & went home, Wah! Ive been on other forums & the first thing they tell the posters who are biatchin' about this & that to either schroll on by or quit reading their posts, thats a given, but when someone comes in here & says Im ruining the forum by showing a few pics then thats pathetic & I will not let him decide for me whats right & whats wrong. I love basketball & my Pistons but am not just stuck on one thing on any given conversation, the pics can add a lot of info & humour to any forum, this is my opinion & thats his, it doesn't matter who's right, its the prinicple of the whole thing, some people want to have fun with different things & some want to party poop just for attention or whatever their goal is, Im not going to let it bother me especially from someone who wants to bring people down. Flip hit on a good idea for the pics but Im not trying to offend anyone with what Im doing, appreciate your response but look at it this way too, who's the one that threw the 1st stone, so he needs a little love from someone too, Right? And as far as anonymous Im glad I got to see your pic, now I have an idea just who Im talking to. If Dumars don't get off his duff & bring us a center Im gonna call Laimbeer & tell him there's a job opening, Dumars's job. Enough already Joe, look what they could do with a big.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty WOW

Post  deusXango Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:49 am

Those were some strong and bitter words coming from a.............................SISSY affraid I've always respected you as a good fellow poster.

@WiseFan: Thank you very much for showing up for my roasting and bestowal of an award most undeserved. Can you believe that Wise? I guess some people can't take a compliment. lol!

@Grizz: You always been m'man and one of the reasons is you've always shown class (like posting your picture as an avatar) and you remain the voice of reason. I don't imagine there's as much basketball in Wakayama as there is baseball so I'm glad you're here. You're always thoughtful and your insights are on the money. Thanks for being a peacemaker also. Smile

Sissy, I extend the olive branch........................................
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty Sissy-Deus

Post  Flip Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:00 am

The last thing I want is for ppl to feel like they cant have fun on here. I'm new to this whole 'running a forum thing' myself, and I dont want to be like those moderators on other sites telling ppl what they can/can't do. I don't really want to be a moderator at all, lol. So I'm just going to go back to the 1 thread thing, as it seemed to be working, and everyone can post whatever they want. We're all adults here, nothing wrong with a little humor now and then, its what keeps forums going when there's no news, just try to be respectful of one another. Very Happy

Last edited by Flip on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

Post  Flip Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:05 am

Sissy, I deleted that thread, but that Sheed pic was awesome!

You gotta post it back up in here. afro .
Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty Olive Burger Please

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:11 am

deusXango wrote:Sissy has singlehandedly transformed a beautiful sports talk forum (notice the title in the upper left corner) into a photo joke shop. Congratulations Sissy. Sleep
Those weren't my words & "Those were some harsh & bitter words from a ...............Sissy", See there you go again but now you want to extend an olive branch, okay fine but know one thing, I'll have fun & talk Pistons with ya but I like you I don't take no crap from no one, if thats acceptable to you then here's my shake back to ya, but first you might want to catch Flips new section for pics, Im thinking its a masterpiece so you'd better check it out first & if your ready to extend yours I will mine. Hey this is supposed to all be in good fun anyway, pics or conversation, whats the harm.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty What the H is All the Ruckus Up in Here?

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:20 am

afro [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Somebody & I think it was Flip wanted to see me, Im telling you what Flip, if Joe D doesn't get us a couple of bigs Im gonna take him out back & have him smoke one of my Fatty's, I can't believe Joe, he's better than that, I'll be calling him. Yours Truely, Need 4 Sheed. Guess I Ought to Fix My Teeth While Im At it, Huh?

Last edited by Sissy1946 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell)
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

Post  Flip Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:30 am

That pic is fucking awesome afro

I miss the big fella. We gotta get sheed back here on the staff as a big man coach.

...And Joe's fat enough, he doesn't need any fatty's lol!
Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty Just watched The Heat - Hawks game

Post  deusXango Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:34 am

For all that saw the Bulls (our opponent tonight) and the Hawks realize that we're gonna have our first real test; the Bulls came back from a 19 pt. hole and won with a combination of defense, dogged determination, and a super-star that our own PG used and went off on for 40! We're going to need another steller perfomance Rodney.
I'm glad for the wins we've had as #1 came at the end of last year and we started this year off with win #2 but I'm taking a realistic view of what's happening. Two teams coming off back-to-backs and we're coming off a days rest; the Bulls are coming off a stretch that's got to have them fatigued and we're coming off a days rest. Scheduling. I want to see what we're like when the schedule tests our mettle. How will we hold up? Do we have the untested mental toughness to bring us through the tight patches? Will Frank refuse to allow his troops to make excuses, and in effect become crybabies? The next months play will let me know if we're playoff bound, even without the needed big man, or are we lottery bound? I'd rather see the team distingush themselves and force Joe's hand in trading for that quality big man he promised us. We'll know what we got to work with by this time next month and what we've got working against us. i believe, I believe, I BELIEVE we finally got it going in the right direction.
GO PISTONS!!!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty DeusXango & Sissy 1946 Share Olive Branch: Flip & Grizz Beside Themselves

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:38 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] Also thinks about buying Pistons, Sissy to Coach, Deus to take Dumars's job, somehow somewhere the World is finally right again. DeusXango [Only admins are allowed to see this link] nabs two centers by morning, Life is Good!!!!!!!!!!
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 39 Empty Alright Im Done for the Night, Good Day to All: Rock On Sheed

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:42 am

Flip: I'll try to cut down my pics to 10 a day, ok? okay. Lets kick some Bulls-Azz & Rips too tonight.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

Post  deusXango Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 am

Flip wrote:The last thing I want is for ppl to feel like they cant have fun on here. I'm new to this whole 'running a forum thing' myself, and I dont want to be like those moderators on other sites telling ppl what they can/can't do. I don't really want to be a moderator at all, lol. So I'm just going to go back to the 1 thread thing, as it seemed to be working, and everyone can post whatever they want. We're all adults here, nothing wrong with a little humor now and then, its what keeps forums going when there's no news, just try to be respectful of one another. Very Happy

Flip I apologize to you for being a part of something that showed a lack of appreciation for all the well meaning hard work you put into this site. I'm truly glad to have "someplace" to come and not only talk basketball, but read what others have to say; I do more reading than posting. None the less you don't need to moderate rational adults and that's who are here. You built the house, now enjoy living in it 'bro.
No more crippled attempts at humor by me. silent
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next