Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+21
cool breeze
basketbills
FireDumars
barn67
deusXango
Oracle
g-man
Sparma
frankied
Pablitus
Sebastian
Sissy1946
mattty38
Murph
merc
FlyDog
WTF
Grizz
Rett
Flip
Admin
25 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Wise/merc

Post  Flip Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:56 pm

I put up the 'stationary' feeds.

Which one should I go with, scrolling or stationary???

Both?

Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  WTF Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Yeah I get an email notification with every posting that's made, but I think you knew that already. Don't know if I know matty38 but welcome to the new forum. The more the merrier......

I want to see the rookie PG, JJ and Monroe so I'll tune in to tonight's game. I like Rosenbergs article on Lil Stuckey thinking about himself and he was fair to put the blame on Joe as well for mishandling him. Never should have traded CB and turn the team over to him at least not a team in turmoil with 2 idiot coaches.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Wise/merc

Post  WTF Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:04 pm

This is a toughy Flip stationary has a better format, but isn't more articles shown with the scrolling? I'm okay with either, but this still might be too fast for merc.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Flip Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:09 pm

WISEFAN wrote:This is a toughy Flip stationary has a better format, but isn't more articles shown with the scrolling? I'm okay with either, but this still might be too fast for merc.

yeah, it seems there's more articles with the scrolling one. But if I extend the height of each stationary one, it'll show more articles. I can't get the freep feed to work though on stationary.

Think I'll just go with this left scroll for a little while, if it becomes a problem I can always go to stationary later.

There's < > cursors in the upper right too in case anyone needs to scroll back to catch something.

Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

Post  merc Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:12 pm

WISEFAN wrote:This is a toughy Flip stationary has a better format, but isn't more articles shown with the scrolling? I'm okay with either, but this still might be too fast for merc.
What's that sonny?... why u care if Stanton's harry?
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Pistons on FSD in Michigan, NBA Channel Also

Post  Sissy1946 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:47 pm

I thought they said they weren't gonna televise the two pre-season games, I'll take it.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Fly dog: Scoreboard for Lions

Post  Sissy1946 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Fly: Can we still put our scores on the scoreboard? Is Buckeyes1 on any of these sites? I thought he said he already declared a winner because of the news site going down, let me know if ya find out anything. Am waiting on the Gio Gonzalez trade or waiting for them to fix 3rd & 2nd.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Sidebar of Piston and NBA news .. Grea!t idea!

Post  Grizz Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Thanks Flip .. yeah . and as someone rightly said .. screw the news . I notice almost no comment posts to their articles .. And why read detnews articles from a bunch of goofs and apologists and yes men? I mean .. Bob W writes about Charlie V and Ben G being so lousy and how it is now or never for them to contribute to the team .. BUT .. he was almost giddy with their signing by Joe D when it happened . Never mentioned they cannot play defense .. never gave any inkling of the significance of their high salaries .. Let the writers keep writing .. I dont plan to read or complain anymore about the Detroitnews writers since instead of trying to improve and actually get on with some real insight and journalism, the response instead has been to throw us all out .. This site already is better than what we had .. and the moderator actually listens to us and make improvements! cheers
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Rip Hamilton in a Bulls uniform

Post  Grizz Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:12 pm

is going to take some getting used to .. Buying him out ... nothing in return .. is such an admission of failure .. Wishing Rip the best .. and will root for him cheers ...
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty d bed:Wherever you are, Maxi-Pads Has Made His 1st

Post  Sissy1946 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Appearance in the game tonight at 1:32 of the 1st, got his 1st foul at 59.3, dude has got to go. Anyone know if dbed knows about this site? I miss his rants on Maxi.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty How do you get ..

Post  Grizz Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:22 pm

an image icon like Matty did? Looks great .. Help me anyone .. I went to profile and could not figure that one out .. thank you in advance ....
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Brandon Knight Looking Good

Post  Sissy1946 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:30 pm

A 3, lay up, 2 nice passes, a steal, like this kid so far.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Special K and Blaha

Post  Sebastian Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:34 pm

It looks like Greg Kelser and George Blaha are back to their ole ways ... refusing to deal with the elephant in the Palace.

Why have WE not heard anything about the status of Stuckey. Tell US something: Is he close to signing the offer? ... What is the official offer? Does Stuckey want to be a Piston? If not, are WE trying to trade him? Something, please ...

These bozos haven't even said anything about Rip's departure. They have referred to the Hamilton (#42), as if he is the leading scoring in Pistons' playoff history.

I don't care eaht none of you guys and gals say, a backcourt of Stuckey and Knight with Ben G. coming off would be hellafied.

I do want to thank Flip for setting this forum up. It is a pleasure to conversate with you guys and gals.

Peace!
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Post  merc Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Sissy1946 wrote:Fly: Can we still put our scores on the scoreboard? Is Buckeyes1 on any of these sites? I thought he said he already declared a winner because of the news site going down, let me know if ya find out anything. Am waiting on the Gio Gonzalez trade or waiting for them to fix 3rd & 2nd.
I contacted Bucks yesterday... just a matter of time til he shows.
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

Post  merc Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:44 pm

A PG with a floor game is refreshing.
Also like that Frank understands Monroe's strength as an inside/out threat
The defense is rotating well
Frank said they haven't hardly even talked about offense yet... exactly what LB did when he arrived.

Could care less if they lose.
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

Post  merc Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Sebastian wrote:It looks like Greg Kelser and George Blaha are back to their ole ways ... refusing to deal with the elephant in the Palace.

Why have WE not heard anything about the status of Stuckey. Tell US something: Is he close to signing the offer? ... What is the official offer? Does Stuckey want to be a Piston? If not, are WE trying to trade him? Something, please ...

These bozos haven't even said anything about Rip's departure. They have referred to the Hamilton (#42), as if he is the leading scoring in Pistons' playoff history.

I don't care eaht none of you guys and gals say, a backcourt of Stuckey and Knight with Ben G. coming off would be hellafied.

I do want to thank Flip for setting this forum up. It is a pleasure to conversate with you guys and gals.

Peace!
Great to see ya Sebastian!
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty About time WE heard something about Stuckey

Post  Sebastian Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:49 pm

Thanks, Merc. Glad to hear from you, too.

It took the sideline report (Fields) to say something about Stuckey at the 2:35 mark of the 2nd quarter.

Looks like my boy will be signing the tender that was offered. Stuckey and Knight in the backcourt is going to be nice.

Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Knight lookin real good..............

Post  Rett Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:52 pm

He's playing a nice game....

Every time they say "Hamilton"....I take a second look...

oh, yeah..the Ripster is gone.
Crying or Very sad

IMO, Rip is going to do real good in Chicago....

Rett

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty hellafied

Post  Rett Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:54 pm

new word to add..................lolol!

Rett

Back to top Go down

Post  merc Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Rett wrote:He's playing a nice game....

Every time they say "Hamilton"....I take a second look...

oh, yeah..the Ripster is gone.
Crying or Very sad

IMO, Rip is going to do real good in Chicago....
No doubt that did sound funky hearing his name.
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Merc

Post  Sissy1946 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Im in that football Scoreboard Prediction thing he runs on Sunday but didn't know if he's gonna stop it or not because of our Dear Friends at the Detroit News, I wanted to get my prediction in if he's still running it but can't contact him, if you see him can you tell him if he's still running it that I want the Lions 31-24, if you can't then I guess I'll have to wait for him to get here, if you can do that, thanks.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty btw.......the DetNews is dead in the water...

Post  Rett Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:58 pm

I rarely see a posts over there....
if they wanted to go FB..fine!...why didn't they just keep a forum to use FB...?

Anyway......
Flip!...u have done a great job here!

Thanks again.

Rett

Back to top Go down

Post  merc Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Sissy, yea man... all I could do was PM him on another site... it showed that he was online yesterday... chances are he'll see it sooner than later.
merc
merc

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty the game...

Post  frankied Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:29 pm

knight is the best point guard on the team.
knight has a very competitive streak in him.
i actually like knight better than irving...he's bigger, seems tougher.
the pistons actually look like they have a defensive plan.
charlie v is still a stiff. i'm embarrassed that he plays for the team i root for.

frankied

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 4 Empty Detroit News Site Still Firing on Fumes

Post  Sissy1946 Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:31 pm

The tigers site at the news is still going but can't access it from the news, on a another tiger site the have given the back door access to some, if you want to see the Last Rites going on over there, go to http:/apps/detnews/.com/apps/blogs/tigersblog/lettersindex, when you type that in then go down to the 7th paragraph where it says tiger talk & it will take you there, they had a wake there yesterday with all the posters, some might want to give condolences to a great site for all Piston, Tigers, Lion & Red Wing fans. (Thanks Merc for the info.)
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next