Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+21
cool breeze
basketbills
FireDumars
barn67
deusXango
Oracle
g-man
Sparma
frankied
Pablitus
Sebastian
Sissy1946
mattty38
Murph
merc
FlyDog
WTF
Grizz
Rett
Flip
Admin
25 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty no good link...

Post  frankied Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:46 pm

darn...still waiting for a good link...
frankied
frankied

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Link to tonight's game

Post  Grizz Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:48 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty If Irving can start at PG for the Cavs ...

Post  Grizz Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Knight should start for the Pistons at PG .. The fact Knight does not start .. would make you think we have a capable veteran PG right now .. but Stuckey is not a PG ... and watch to see how Irving makes his teammates better .. For sure Knight is a raw product .. but ... watch him develop if given a chance with good coaching .. Go Pistons ... Monroe looks great!
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Darko

Post  Murph Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:57 pm

The Piston could have had Darko for cheap a couple of years ago when he was rotting on D'Antoni's bench. Bill Laimbeer was responsible for bringing Darko to the 'Wolves for Brian Cardinal...Bill Laimbeer.

Monroe's off to a good start tonight.

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Excited that

Post  Grizz Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Monroe is being given plays to score inside !! Frank is a better coach that the last 2 guys at least ..
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Samuels & Thompson Dominating Middle Against Detroit

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:24 pm

There you go Jelly-Joe, are you watching this friggin' game? Just watch Samuels & Thompson just playing'' with our bigs, like day & night Jelly-Joe, by the way you suck!!!!! Why is it everybody else can see the problem but you? Aren't you the Hall of Famer here or are you the Elephant in the Room? Just watch these guys & see what we could do if we had some bigs.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Looking Like Two High School Teams Out There Tonight

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:46 pm

BORING!!!!! I thought there was a Professional Basketball Game on tonight, evidently Detroit didn't get the message. Half-Time Score:Cleveland STOMPING the Detroit Pistons by the Score of 50-39, even Varejo or whatever his name is with the Curly Mop on his head is killing' the Pistons.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  Flip Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:52 pm

frankied wrote:darn...still waiting for a good link...

frankie, use the league pass free preview, because your out of state you can watch pistons online in HD. Its free until jan 8th, just have to register at nba.com
Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

Post  Flip Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:55 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Pistons are blacked out in MI, but anyone that lives out of state can watch free and the stream is perfect. I saw some games last night.
Flip
Flip

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Garbage Team

Post  FlyDog Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:59 pm

We're horrible. The GM, the Coach...........our starting PG.........they all suck. Knight, Jerebko and Monroe offer some hope; but not with this shit-hole management they don't.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty thanks...

Post  frankied Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Flip wrote:
frankied wrote:darn...still waiting for a good link...

frankie, use the league pass free preview, because your out of state you can watch pistons online in HD. Its free until jan 8th, just have to register at nba.com
the link grizz provided worked fine. i will check out the free preview next game.
frankied
frankied

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Sure Glad the NBA is Still Locked Out: Oh There Not?

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Then what the hell are we watching? What is Dumars then doing with this team, he's said he was going to make some trades, make some moves, make us competitive, get all the fans to come back because we've stunk with the hiring's of Curry &. Kuester & the worthless Players he signed, Charley V, Ben Gordon, Jason Maxiell, Bynum & Wallace, Really joe, that's the best we can do? No Bigs? Thou Doth protest Jelly-Joe, this is not even close to being NBA competitive, you should be Ashamed, are you really kiddin" me, they really did lift the lock-out huh? Wow, I still can't tell the difference.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Reception Fine Here in Batte Creek, Mi. On FSN

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:08 pm

HD, A Bacardi Limon & Diet Coke, pure enjoyment, footsie's up on the coffee table, life is good, if only we could watch a good team, Go Pistons!
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Hell yes!

Post  Grizz Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Knight is our Point Guard ... !! cheers Frank and Dumars .. No more putting messing around with this please ...
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Hell's Bell's

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Grizz: No doubt, he should have been there from 1st game, the quicker he starts the quicker he get's the kinks out, maybe Franks. Was playing it safe but know now this kid's got to start. Daye looks lost again? Gordon hitting some nice shots, can't stand Wallace & Maxiell in same rotation but here they are again, come on Franks, this dosen't work, 79-69 Cav's at the end of three.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Little Tidbits From the Game

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Boobie Gibson Treying the Pistons to death AGAIN, come on Franks, you promised defense, Stuckey with his 3 driving Out of Control missed lay-ups of the game, Cav's get rebound then quickly to Boobie for a trey, nice job Stuckey, a Little lay-up practice would help Rodney, put the team in another hole, Stuck led the league last year with 896 missed Bunny's last year or anyway it seemed like it? Seems like he would have corrected this flaw. Piston down 17 with 6:21 to play, got a whole lot of work to do but when your hampered by Hall of Famer Dumars what's a team to do, hey dummy, make some Moves NOW.

Last edited by Sissy1946 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty boobie gibson vs. gordon...

Post  frankied Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:00 pm

can someone explain why ben gordon is worth almost 3 times as much in salary - 11.6 million this year, 13+ million in two years - than boobie gibson who makes 4.4 million?
frankied
frankied

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty the worst team in the league just beat the pistons...

Post  frankied Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:07 pm

let's see...the worst team in the league just came into the pistons' arena and blew them out.
so...what does that make detroit?
and lest we forget...remember that lawrence frank started last season a league record 16-0.
i'm just sayin....
frankied
frankied

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Hey Dumars: If You Don't Build It They Won't Come

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:08 pm

What will this team turn out to be ? A Joke? A Farce? A Laughing Stock? Soft? Irepairable as long as Dumars is in charge? A place to go to get out of the house? A Comedy Store? A Dinner & a Date option? The only place Dumars could hold a job for doing nothing? A better option than watching O'Rielly, Hannity & Greta? A team worth watching only to see how long they actually carry Maxi-Pads & HasBen on the team? As we speak Basketball fans all over the world are wondering the very same thing? Oh we'll get them the next game, only thing is we get to play the Boston Celtics the Next game. Here We Go!
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty of course...

Post  frankied Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Grizz wrote:Knight is our Point Guard ... !! cheers Frank and Dumars .. No more putting messing around with this please ...
knight and (stuckey, gordon or daye) as the starting backcourt.
i imagine gordon would get the nod, though he is truly a third guard, as is stuckey. that is the problem...stuckey and gordon are essentially the same guard, they just score in different ways.
frankied
frankied

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty 0 and 2

Post  Grizz Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Sissy .. I was feeling real good about Knight's game until Kelsor reminded us that CV is due back in a few games and will provide our team with inside game and rebounds .. :lol: Kelsor .. what happened to you? You used to tell it straight! Ben Gordon seemed thrilled to be playing alongside Knight and really think Knight can take credit for getting him started ... Frank should tell the team that from here on out .. this is Knight's team and he will start .. Stuckey can be starting SG and maybe that will help him get going .. You know .. it doesnt even look like Stuckey wants to play PG if you ask me .. As far as bigs go, cut Ben W and Jmax .. they dont look like they have a lot of confidence or determination at the moment .. Bring in try outs .. or anyone who has been cut on another team . the current Bigs on our team doom our team to winning 20% of its games even with Knight blossoming into a star .. which he will! Very Happy ..
Grizz
Grizz

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Kelser Blowing Smoke

Post  FlyDog Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:21 pm

"The Cavaliers go 10 deep; Sessions, Samardo, Samuels".

Hey guy.....that's 7 deep. Samardo and Samuels are the same guy. Wow.....quite a bench. I can see how they could come in to an opponents home floor and wipe them with it to win by 20. Bet they don't do it again this year.

Knight was great. Stuckey and Daye couldn't see valuable time in the Russian League: FACT. Why we signed Stuckey and Prince, I will never understand. And don't try explaining it to me, mushmouth, because it would make no sense.
FlyDog
FlyDog

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty hate to say it, but...

Post  frankied Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:24 pm

the way the team is playing and the way the schedule looks, this lawrence frank team is going to probably get pretty close to his nba record for consecutive losses to start the season.
i would not be surprised at a 0-13 start. it is definitely possible.
unless the team makes some drastic changes.
frankied
frankied

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Gores to Dumars: What the F Is This? Time's Up

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Go pick up your 14 dozen Krispy Kremes in your office & get the hell out of here, NOW! Gores puzzled that Dumars couldn't even get Fesenko to sign a one year contract, thing is he didn't even try to get him, who's judging the talent on this team? They need to be fired ASP. Maxiell, Wallace, Bynum, Charley V, who signed them & who actually hired Curry & Kuester? That's right, Joey Dam Dumars, isn't he the same guy who gave Billups, Affallo, White, Summers & Rip away? And drafted Rodney White & our very own Mateen , that's right, Matten Cleeves, WHO? Hey Joe, exit stage left, you might have been a great basketball player but.............
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 22 Empty Kelsey: Has Blaha-Itis

Post  Sissy1946 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Grizz: Your right Greg used to give us the great scoop on Everything but seems to be getting just as bad a schill as Blaha, don't get me wrong, I love George but he's a little too much over the edge as being a real homer especially for the Pistons as well as MSU, I met George at the Postumville Pub in Battle Creek, he's actually a funny guy, I've got. George on tape singing "Be Bop ALula", I Ran Karaoke there which is how I met him, he had some friends there which is why he visited. After he got done singing I said let's give it up for George Blaha with 4 & 37 left in the 4th quarter, he. Really appreciated that one. Yea Wright looks really good, too bad It's come down to Joe whiffing again, it would be nice to watch this team rebuild but Joeat the helm it doesn't look promising, this could change by him making a blockbuster tomorrow but the odds of that happening is slim & none, maybe. He misses Hammond who probably was the guy who pulled the trigger on the trades when he was here, poor Joe, he needs To get off his butt now before it's too late. Yea Charley V indeed Mr. Kelser.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next