Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+10
merc
Oracle
lemonpen
Go Stones!
FlyDog
Sissy1946
Murph
deusXango
WTF
Fennis Dembo
14 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty NY

Post  Sparma Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:53 pm

We love you back, DX. Good to hear from you again.

Drummond pulled down 20 again.  The Pistons' announcers pointed out only one person has gotten more 20 rebound games before turning 22.  That's Dwight Howard and AD will zoom past him before the season's out.

Jennings' been playing terrific.  I'm enough of skeptic to hope this run turns into a decent return in a trade because I don't expect him to be the longterm solution at PG.  He's got some amazing trickery going though, unexpected moves with his arms.

My guy Jose Calderon had an off night.  The Knicks are steaming toward one of the top 3 picks, so I'm envious in that respect.  Incredibly, next year they again go without their top pick, so they'd better hit paydirt this year.

Kelser comments on how the Pistons D generates O.  Excellent point, but I think the D's still very much a mixed bag.  They make a lot of good, aggressive, plays, like Drummond shoving Smith out of the way to steal the ball, quickly getting the ball to BJ for the bucket.  Also, they have two of the top rebounders in the league which bolsters the defense.   A third strength is that they get their share of blocks, with Joel Anthony now contributing nicely.  BUT, I'm not sold on their defensive positioning at all (Singler being an exception, maybe KCP and Meeks too) and I don't think their one on one D's all that good.  Drummond's got a ways to go in both respects.   The Knicks were awful on offense tonight, but still were wide open in the middle several times.  And Cole Aldrich (?!) looked capable of putting Drummond under a lot of pressure by the basket.

The three game stretch after Sunday's game will tell us a lot.  In the meantime, it's exciting to watch the team play smart team ball, shoot well.  Can't remember when they seemed to be having so much fun.  And our franchise player's about to set a record.
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty The way I see things

Post  deusXango Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:43 pm

Thanks Oracle, good to have some place to come and something exciting to do.

Watching the game tonight and keeping in mind what our record was before this run started and being realistic, I think we may play our way into the 8th and final spot, for the playoffs, but fall no further than the 12th spot due to our outstanding play; drafting from 8-12 ain't bad!

The guy I'm crazy about this year is Frank Kaminsky, an outstanding PF, who should be available in the range we'll probably be drafting. If Moose walks I won't be crying if we can get this guy to play alongside Drummond...his skillset matches what SVG needs more than Monroe's, his contract will damn sure represent a great saving, allowing us the ability to lure a higher quality player(s) to the team. I love what Stanley Johnson brings to the floor and with the unpredictability of the draft, he may fall to us, which I wouldn't have a problem bringing him on board.

Having stuck my neck out on those two players, there's a better than fair chance we'll still have a shot at Cliff Alexander, Kelly Oubre, Mario Hezonja, and out of Ann Arbor, Caris LeVert. Any of those first rounders could make a magical difference with the core group we have, so keep playing your asses off Pistons and I'll keep cheering; as fans we're in a win-win situation finally.
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty Welcome back DX & WTF??????????????????????????????

Post  Oracle Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:37 pm

DX, good to see you back, you know we all love you and wish you all the best!!!

We're up 19 points at the half, and I mean, it's getting harder and harder to explain WTF is going on with these dudes!

Seriously, I have NEVER seen a turnaround like this in my life that I can remember! It's like this is a totally different team!

Getting rid of Josh Smith just can't explain all of this in my mind! Some of it, but not all of it, so an earlier theory that we talked about before must be in effect.

It's some percentage getting rid of Josh, and another, just plain mental!

Whatever it is I hope it never goes away!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty Well damn!

Post  deusXango Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:18 pm

Is this the Twilight Zone or some insane fatigued driven dream where I'm dreaming I'm awake, but really still sleeping? Do I have to burn my Josh Smith Fan Club membership card? F@ckin' Jodie Meeks is having a bigger and more positive impact on the teams offense than J-Smoove? Say it ain't so.

The team that struggled to score 90 points a game is now casually putting up more than 100? "Pajama Man" isn't passing out "molly" at the club, but leading cheers from the bench, a bench he was relegated to for poor performance and he didn't sulk? For real, where am I, in an alternate reality?

SVG is still running that bias based rotation, but the team looks like they want to make some noise in the east and this is with Monroe's game in the crapper. WTF? I may buy a ticket, damn Fox Sports Network. Maybe it's the unexpected and outstanding sideline reporting from Grant Long.

I know one thing for sure, if "raw" Drummond continues to play and develop the way he has, the Moose can walk without compensation, if he so chooses, because any big man we draft in the first round can come in and compliment Drummond; stay raw 'Dre. It seems I was wrong on many points, so many in fact that I can't believe the exchange of two players could make so much of a difference; Smith a starter for F@ckin' Jodie Meeks, who's currently coming off the bench. Can't wait to see how they handle the Knicks tonight.

GO PISTONS!!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty Re: FORUM

Post  deusXango Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:22 pm

I'm back to wish y'all a HEALTHY, JOYFUL, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

On this highly opinionated forum, there's arguments, insults, left-handed humor, and all sort of off topic issues discussed, but I've found there is a wonderful camaraderie shared by some of the most sensitive and genuinely compassionate people you never get a chance to meet, beyond these pages also. The kind words of love and support that came from your hearts will mean so much to me until the end of my days and they made me appreciate you guys more than I'll ever be able to express. I know who I'd gladly share a foxhole with, because when the rubber hits the road, you know how to be there for your fellows. Because of you guys (you know who you are Very Happy ) my life is not filled with jackasses, and trust me, I know quite a few, but you're indicators of how much my God loves me! I know there's not a bashful one in the bunch so I'm going to put the word out on y"all. I love you guys.

LET 2015 BE THE BEST YET!
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

Post  cool breeze Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:56 am

Oracle wrote:I LOVE it! This was impossible under the BCS, these two teams would never meet, and that's how we were constantly screwed out of the right games!

Now with the playoff system, for the first time we get a better way to judge the champ, and my two favorite conferences have CRUSHED the SEC's hold on these events in grand fashion!

Ohio State dominated formerly #1 Alabama after falling behind 21-6, and Oregon rolled all over Florida State!

I root for Pac 10 teams all the way, until they play against a Big 10 team, then I always come home!

Of course I was also happy about Michigan State & Wisconsin's wins as well, but the big stage belonged to Ohio State & Oregon! BTW, that Michigan State win was a classic thriller!!! Down 31-14 in the 3rd, and still down big in the 4th, they storm back and eek out a one point win... WOW!

Speaking of Football, I'm getting pissed with the media looking right past the Lions and speculating on a Dallas/Seahawks battle in the conference finals!

If that sleeping dog, and accent on dog, Stafford wakes up, Dallas will need a lot of grease to sooth that asshole... just saying!

Oracle politics have been in play relating to the NCAA for years propping up the SEC, Notre Dame, and ACC conferences. It is all about the money but corruption does exist. I want an 8 team playoff system so teams like Boise State have a chance to win a championship. But last night, I found myself pulling for Ohio State a school that I always have wanted to lose along with Notre Dame. It was great to see how the SEC got their collective asses kicked in bowl games. I will be pulling for Oregon to win it all in the next game although I have Big 10 roots. But this Ohio State team is something special especially with that huge monster quarterback and gutty defensive players.

It is going to be interesting now with Michigan's new head coach. He turned around Stanford and I expect him to do the same at Michigan. But it is going to be crazy relating to the competition for players in Michigan and Ohio between Ohio State, Michigan State and Michigan.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty Big 10 vs Pac 10: The way it's supposed to be!!!

Post  Oracle Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:48 am

I LOVE it! This was impossible under the BCS, these two teams would never meet, and that's how we were constantly screwed out of the right games!

Now with the playoff system, for the first time we get a better way to judge the champ, and my two favorite conferences have CRUSHED the SEC's hold on these events in grand fashion!

Ohio State dominated formerly #1 Alabama after falling behind 21-6, and Oregon rolled all over Florida State!

I root for Pac 10 teams all the way, until they play against a Big 10 team, then I always come home!

Of course I was also happy about Michigan State & Wisconsin's wins as well, but the big stage belonged to Ohio State & Oregon! BTW, that Michigan State win was a classic thriller!!! Down 31-14 in the 3rd, and still down big in the 4th, they storm back and eek out a one point win... WOW!

Speaking of Football, I'm getting pissed with the media looking right past the Lions and speculating on a Dallas/Seahawks battle in the conference finals!

If that sleeping dog, and accent on dog, Stafford wakes up, Dallas will need a lot of grease to sooth that asshole... just saying!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty Dinwiddie Debut a Good One

Post  Sissy1946 Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:58 am

Spencer Dinwiddie first game for the GR Drive in the D-League was a good one, wiping off all the rust that SVG riddled him with by not playing him as much as some would have liked.
Spencer scored 18 points on 7-17 from the field going 3-6 from 3 point land, he also had I think 5 rebounds & 5 assists which probably could gave been about 5 more except for his teammates missing shots, he played 35 minutes so going from the bench in Detroit to 35 last night got him a good burn.
If & when he plays for the Pistons will be on him which I think he'll come through just fine, A few of us still wonder why he didn't play in Detroit instead of having to go down but maybe it's better this way, he'll prove himself soon & show he belongs on the team & Stan misjudged this one to.
To bad he couldn't have sent Datome down to, I hear he's still draining 3's in practice but Stan hadn't budged with him saying he's still behind Martin which I find that hard to believe. Anyway good to have some movement on Spencer.
Sissy1946
Sissy1946

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty Agree!

Post  Oracle Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:57 pm

lemonpen wrote:I like the move to send him down.  Use the experience to better prepare him as our full time backup.  SD is a sprained ankle (or trade) away from assuming the position.   Having to resort to some 10 day contract guy in a pinch could be considered an organizational failure.  

However, my first reaction wasn't a good one! Then after thinking about it, I came to the same conclusion!

Better for him to get some real burn than sitting on the bench rotting!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty Don on Knight & Singler

Post  Oracle Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:55 pm

Absolutely GREAT points about both of these quality players!

Yes I did see Knight's fantastic performance in taking the Cav's apart, he was brilliant! What a good shooter and if you blink, he's by you to the rim with his great speed, which Arnie noticed was close to elite speed!

And yes, Seb loves to trade Singler, and while I can understand some of his concern, it does ignore the great chemistry Singler has with this team, and how its instrumental to the way we're playing and winning!

However I don't object to talking about upgrading his position, I just don't think we need to trade Singler to do that! Singler is competitive, and if we brought someone in, he's have to beat Singler, and that's fair!

But this is how it goes! Nobodies are nobody until they become somebody! Hell, even most of the Bad Boys were nobodies until the league woke up one day and found out just who those nobody losers were that were kicking their asses!

If we keep winning, players will become known and their value will increase, while people will recognize their contribution. I think the biggest problem is that way too many people want to make a decision about young players who are learning the game.

I admit that it's tricky to make those calls, but if the talent/smarts are there, you really need to have patience!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty Forum's goal seems to always try to find a way to trade Kyle Singler

Post  cool breeze Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Yes it is a crime. Kyle Singler is still playing small forward for the Pistons. Some of you might like the idea of bringing back Adrian Dantley to play that position even if he is hobbling with a knee replacement. Detroit has won 3 games in a row and the mad scientists are still at work trying to change the chemistry. Right now the team chemistry is the best that I have seen in many years. Why are fans not celebrating that fact? No we must somehow get rid of Kyle Singler who must be responsible for the Pistons bad start not Josh Smith. Now is the time to make a trade for Robert Covington from Philly. Are you kidding me? Is Covington a good team orientated chemistry creating player? Kyle Singler had the right formula when he played at Duke and overseas as one player who for sure is team orientated, smart, and will do anything the coaches request involving dirty work to improve the TEAM.

Robert Covington is not such a good player. He is raw and has only one year of experience in the league and plays on a crappy team. I only responded to forum comments on this player because I happened to watch the Philly-Golden State game which was Covington's last game. HE SUCKED IN THAT GAME PISTON FANS. He is another NBA player with fantastic physical gifts who plays with a weak mind. Does he work on his game. It sure didn't look like he does if you watched him in the Golden State game. Here are his stats for the last 10 games.

Average minutes played = 33
Field goal % = 368%

Last game against Golden State:

Minutes played = 24.9
Field goals = 4 for 13 308%

Is Covington a good help defender? Does he take bad shots like Josh Smith? Would he be a good fit for the current group of Piston players? I believe the answer is NO to both questions. We need more smart players who don't mind playing team orientated defense. We need players who will feel great when they deflect passes which is something that doesn't show up on most team's stats. We need more players who are willing to give up the ball to a player with a better shot. Some of you are not watching closely as to what has caused this transformation in Piston play. These guys look like they like each other and like playing together. Doesn't that matter. It is all about throwing someone new into the mix who you might think will be a super star one day? I am for drafting or trading for a really smart athletic small forward who shoots better, passes better, rebounds better, and rotates better than Kyle Singler but right now, I don't know of many out there who are not already the glue players for better NBA teams right now. Also, as our Pistons are a young team, Stan Van Gundy doesn't want a jerk off type of personality on his team either. I am not saying Covington is a jerk either. But right now he would make the Pistons worse off and Butler would get most of the minutes under Van Gundy's system. Keep the faith Kyle. Some of us Piston fans appreciate you!

Did some of you Brandon Knight haters watch his last game by chance????? I am still sick from reading all those negative posts about Brandon. He should come off the bench. No Brandon is not a point guard at all. He must be traded. Great! And idiot Joe Dumars actually read your horrible posts about Knight and believed you. I am really happy with what is going on right now with both Jennings and Augustin. They are playing really great. But the force of Brandon Knight is incredible this season. He is strong and determined like some of our old Piston heroes from the past. His defense is amazing at times. But he is now a Buck. Some of you got your wish but as I have learned a few times with my mistakes in life - watch out for what you wish for.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty Spencer Dinwiddie

Post  lemonpen Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:52 pm

I like the move to send him down. Use the experience to better prepare him as our full time backup. SD is a sprained ankle (or trade) away from assuming the position. Having to resort to some 10 day contract guy in a pinch could be considered an organizational failure.
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty Tanking

Post  lemonpen Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:36 pm

Murph wrote:I have mixed emotions about our current win streak.  While the losing was becoming oppressive, I was getting use to the idea of landing a franchise player as one of the top 3 picks.

This current season is shaping up to be more of the same.  We probably won't be good enough to make the playoffs, and we probably won't be bad enough to land a superstar.

And in the off season, we'll still lose Monroe, so we probably won't be much better next year.  Sad

Murph, if 5 & twentysomething is tanking, F it I can't take it. We had become unwatchable to the point that I would do anything else during gametime and read about it later.

In my mind the JS move has earned GM Stan some benefit of the doubt time to deal with the Monroe situation.
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty Ringing In the Year

Post  lemonpen Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:23 pm

This is the best Jan 1 a Stones fan has seen in 6 years. A major league ballsy decision by GM Stan has breathed life into Frankenstein. HE'S ALIVE !!!!!!!!! I'm too giddy, somebody slap me. The difference with and without Smoove cannot be this stark.

Our top 2 free agents look like they have game.
We're actually playing in the mold of a SVG team. (living by the 3pt shot)
Individuals whose game reeked suddenly appear in mid-season form.

I hope the last few weeks were truly the darkest before the dawn. HAPPY NEW YEAR STAN.
dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
toast toast toast toast toast toast toast toast toast toast toast
lemonpen
lemonpen

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty So Much For Tanking

Post  Murph Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:11 am

I have mixed emotions about our current win streak. While the losing was becoming oppressive, I was getting use to the idea of landing a franchise player as one of the top 3 picks.

This current season is shaping up to be more of the same. We probably won't be good enough to make the playoffs, and we probably won't be bad enough to land a superstar.

And in the off season, we'll still lose Monroe, so we probably won't be much better next year. Sad

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty Covington for Singler?

Post  Oracle Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:38 pm

Not likely, Covington is one of their top 5 players, if not top 3!

While a team like that could use a player with Singler's smarts, they actually just want to lose as many games as possible!

So while SVG made a good move getting rid of Josh, he's just now getting a bit smarter(I hope), because the ONLY reason Covington isn't toiling for our guys right now, is the dumbasses SVG has "Looking for D-League Talent"!

Looking for D-League Talent??? What a joke, as these guys must be stone blind and out of their minds to have let the TOP D-Leaguer(on their own roster) get snapped up by Philly!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty What's next?

Post  Sebastian Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:15 pm

Pistons Pals: Over the last three games OUR Pistons have been kicking asses and taking names, but WE are at a very serious crossroads in the 2014-15 season.

FORUM - Page 21 Standi10

Only six games out of the eight spot (currently the Heat reside in the 8th spot at 14-18), should OUR Pistons still have making the playoffs as a goal for this season?

The only reason why I even bother to ask this question on this date on the NBA calendar is because if OUR Pistons keep playing the remainder of the season, as they have played over the last week I am certain that the Playoffs will become a serious possibility.

But, here is the kicker: Making the playoffs will yield a slightly better than .500 record and a first round pick somewhere around the 16th pick. I personally have always been a believer in finding "that guy" picking any position in the first round, if the proper scouting and research is conducted.

I still believe that this roster needs a more than serviceable SF to become an elite NBA team. Can that player be drafted around the 16th-pick? Do WE continue to play the season out with Moose and risk losing him in July for nothing? These are serious questions that have to be considered, today, whilst in the midst of this exciting 3-game winning streak?

I wonder if the Sixers would be interested in swapping Covington for Singler, today. I think that this roster would benefit tremendously with a more dynamic SF. (Note: Covington is scheduled to make $1 million dollars through the 2017-18 season and Singler's $1,090,000 comes off the books on June 30th. A swap of this sort will help to defray the Josh Smith buyout.)
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty Speaking of feet in mouths ...

Post  Sebastian Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:37 am

Oracle wrote:On the Jodie Meeks Bandwagon???

Wow, Meeks is putting on a freaking show!!!

F@ckin' Jodie Meeks put on a mf@ckin' show with his "catch-and-shoot" game; coming of one made three shy of the Great Joe Dumars' Pistons single game record. F@ckin' Jodie Meeks was on fire. Damn!

And, I guess it came to a head, where GM Stan and Head Coach Stan had to come a hard line decision and he did so with what appears to be a f@ckin' genius move, when he released Josh, still a gutsy move that does not come without its ramifications. (More on this in subsequent post.)

To a man, every single member on the roster appears to be a better player, since the waiving of Josh Smith. The only weakness that I see in each players' game that has yet to be exploited by any of the three previous opponents (Pacers, Cavs, and Magic) is OUR guys inability to put the ball on the floor. There are only two guys who can dribble on this roster, but I guess if the catch-and-shoot game is clicking there is no need to put the ball on the floor.

I must give credit where it is due: GM Stan/Head Coach Stan, B. Jennings, D.J. Augustine, KCP, Singler (yulk!), Moose, Dre, F@ckin Jodie Meeks, Jerebko, even dudes deeper on the bench, like Butler and the new guy Tolliver (GM Stan, please don't pick-up this dudes option). These mf@ckers have balled, during this current three game winning streak.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty DJ Augustin is making Stan Van Gundy look like a genius

Post  cool breeze Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:16 am

The rebirth of DJ is amazing. He has been playing really good team orientated basketball on both ends of the floor for 6 games. But this game tonight was near perfect for any point guard. He had 4 steals with six minutes to go with 7 assists and one block. But I am one who loves to watch the foot work of point guards. his movement, stance, anticipation you name it was incredible. And I must also mention Jerebco who did all the dirty work with a smile. He was like a mad man relating to quick foot movement on defense. He gets so many deflections and just plays so hard he looks exactly like he did as a rookie. And how about Anthony blocking shots and running the floor like a deer. Drummond was amazing in this game. He was loving it. It seemed that he played even harder after missing his free throws. You can bet that his percentage is going to improve because he is a worker.

Over the last 3 games, this has been the first time in 7 years that I have thought the Pistons played like a team with everyone in even the guys on the bench are excited. I WANT MORE! These guys are playing with a chip on their shoulders. They are tired of having the reputation of losers. Now it is time for fans to check out the Palace.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty It may take surgery, but I'll have to get my foot out of my mouth...

Post  Oracle Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:15 am

"ORLANDO, Fla. --

The punch line of the Detroit Pistons' 2014 free-agency season may prove to be, "Jodie Meeks is overpaid."

Perhaps you heard that one." - Pistons 109, Magic 86: Jodie Meeks' 34-point eruption keys three-game win streak

Yeah, I've heard that one... coming directly out of my mouth lol

However, I'll gladly eat my words if he can do half of what I saw tonight!

And what about Joel Anthony? looking like a mini Drummond on lobs and shockingly looking like a serviceable backup at center!

Hell, even SVG is beginning to look slimmer lol lol lol
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty This is getting crazy

Post  Sparma Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:46 pm

Augustin!

Drummond!!

Jodie Meeks!!!

Josh Smith!!!!
Sparma
Sparma

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty J Smoov: Gone But Not Forgotten

Post  Fennis Dembo Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Top Ten Reasons Josh Smith Irritated His Pistons Teammates

10. Insisted everybody on the team sing "Kumbaya" in three part harmony after every defeat.
9.  Rubbed Stan Van Gundy's belly for good luck before every game.

8.  Constantly referred to Joe Dumars as a "freakin' genius" and meant it.
7.  Told teammates,  "Maybe someday you'll be as rich, smart, and handsome as me, but I doubt it".      
6.  Wanted everyone to call him, "Maestro of the Hardwood Floor".

5.  Bragged about Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, and Betty White as being his baby mamas.
4.  Demanded that teammates take turns soaping his back in the shower and then kept repeating the words, "A little lower now".

3.  Claimed his real parents were Oprah Winfrey and Steadman.
2.  Kept saying he was Kim Jung-Un's best friend forever not Dennis Rodman.
1.  Would tell all the wives and girl friends of his teammates to "Pull my Finger" and then fart loudly.

Last edited by Fennis Dembo on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fennis Dembo

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty We really need Josh to do well!

Post  Oracle Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:30 pm

Just to get a big contract and take a bite out of what we owe him, so hope for the best - Rockets already finding life with Josh Smith ... interesting
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty I only have one question: WTF is going on here???

Post  Oracle Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 pm

We're not beating teams, we're dominating them!

With Josh gone, the ball moves so much that everyone on the team gets a chance to get into rhythm!

But the biggest thing is the improved defense! Once they get a decent lead, the defense ramps up and gives them a bit of margin for error, and they're still making dumb errors, but the defense covers it up!

SVG's system is taking hold, and it's a beautiful thing! I still think they shoot the 3 too much, but who can argue with this success?

The game isn't over as I type, but we're up by 25(100-75) with over 6 minutes to play, so I'm calling this one OVER(never thought I could do that)!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM - Page 21 Empty Er, is there anymore room...

Post  Oracle Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:54 pm

On the Jodie Meeks Bandwagon???

Wow, Meeks is putting on a freaking show!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next