FORUM

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WTF is KCP doing playing 47 minutes?

Post  deusXango on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:48 am

Cinderella may have lost her shoe, 'cause we're not going to get 35 points from D.J. every night, but we may very well get our asses kicked; Singler sucks and Meeks is going south fast as can be! I've heard the excuses and rationales, but upon close examination, they're just that, excuses and rationales.

Leave the dumb and the slow alone because Drummond and Monroe are doing the best they can inside and if we had consistently decent perimeter play, they'd look a hell of a lot better! Look at the numbers they posted against the opposing bigs. Look at our perimeter play, save for Augustin.

KCP: Why is he logging so many minutes? Sure he's our best (most energetic) defender on the perimeter, but does that warrant him playing the overload of minutes he plays on a regular basis? If SVG f@cks around and let him come up lame, we're really in trouble. He and Jennings were beginning to jell, as a formidable backcourt duo, before Jennings was lost for the season; they covered up a lot of deficiencies we've been ignoring that requires addressing.

F@ckin' Jodie Meeks: Meeks as a starter, based on what? Let's be honest, if Kobe was healthy last year, he wouldn't have started in L.A.! He's here and being paid what he is as the result of an ill-advised "rush to judgement." Fly summed up Meeks worth to us with the comparison to Ben Gordon. Pitiful. He's a bench player, plain and simple, and SVG could've done better for the money. 2-13 last night, say it ain't so!

Kyle Singler: This is the smartest, most political player on the team. How is it that a starter, who doesn't average 10 points, 5 rebounds, or 3 assists become the hottest interview and face of the Pistons suddenly? If you didn't see how worthless this guy was, as a starter before now, stay tuned in! He's not an elite defender, hell he's not even decent! I've read the hype about his outstanding numbers, by my brother Don, but looking at those numbers and watching him play, I see how his smarts are used; a master of smoke and mirrors. Take last nights loss for an example, when D.J. could've clearly used some help, where was he on either end of the floor? Offensively, he took 3 shots....3 damn shots?! He went 1-3 from the field, but was 1-2 from 3 point land; that's how he manages to average 7 points in 25 minutes of play, all while maintaining a 41% FG average, but shot 42% from behind the line. He has more of these type games than not and there's no conspiracy throughout the team to deny him his touches!

Butler's on "dead legs" so he couldn't be counted on last night, and again SVG refused to play Datome. Who's Datome? He's the guy we're going to trade for Prigioni....child please. If any value is to be gotten from Datome, it's got to be on the floor and be damned with those negative myths! Question for all; when was the last time you even saw a shot of Datome during games? It's almost like the camera men have been instructed to stay away from shooting this guy during timeouts and he's decent trade bait? The NBA's King of DNP-CD. SVG or somebody should have listened to Sebastian and I when we were talking about bringing in Quincy Miller. Keep ignoring our need for a decent starting SF and elite scoring SG and before long we're going to have too many holes to plug, this off-season.

Here's a trade idea, while we're indulging in the ridiculous, Dinwiddie, Singler (an expiring contract), and Datome (another expiring) for MCW; Philly wants to tank and be rid of this guy makes it all the easier. That'll at least give us a leg up on getting back into contention before it's too late. Who's going to start at SF? Who left on this team couldn't replace 7 points 2.5 rebounds and 1 assist or actually do better? Jerebko and Martin perhaps?
deusXango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No Shame In Losing To The Raptors But Another Game Given Away

Post  WTF on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:51 am

Yeah they playing hard only because they're making it harder to win games when they keep jacking up 3's all the freaking time.  This team doesn't shoot that well to consistently be jacking up 35 3's each game.   Yes we seen them go on a tear and win a few games but I also watched this same tactic take winnable games out of their grasp.  

Maybe SVG is sticking to this just to get the players he plan to keep next season acclimated to this type of play so its a learning thing.  But right now I don't like it because I don't think its a type of style that brings a lot of playoff success.  It has seem to have gotten some wins and more asses in the Palace seats but when its not working it stinks.

SVG is moaning about defense and rightfully so, I swear Andre, Kyle and Greg are the worse defenders I ever seen and yes that means worse than Charlie V.  You can look at Moose stats and swear he must have been balling but he numbers are deceiving and not as impactful as they look, Andre should be a far better rim protector in fact his overall defense should be a lot better than it is. As for Kyle his just plan useless defensively and does not generate enough consistent offense that say's he should be on the court 30 minutes.  I'm not sure what going with JJ and the lack of PT he's gotten over the last few games.

IMO it's harder to defend when you're jacking up 3's and I surprise teams don't have really high fast-break point totals considering all the long rebounds and opportunities run off of them.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hard Fought

Post  FlyDog on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:38 am

Man.......the Raptors hit some tough shots......especially Derozan. Our interior D keeps allowing white euro gumps to go for 20 and 15, which is kind of embarrassing for 2 guys who think they're going to command max money in Free Agency. Drummond looked just plain ol lazy on Defense.

Augustin really stepped up and played great, which was nice to see. Member a couple weeks ago when I said we need to give Singler a chance? I was wrong. He is completely useless on both ends of the court. He does not belong in the NBA, let alone in a starting lineup. Tolliver stinks, and he is by far the better all around player. Meeks..........he reminds me of Ben Gordon. If his shot isn't falling, he really brings nothing.

Overall, I was impressed by the effort last night. Raptors are tough. I think we can still make the playoffs, but we're gonna need some help at the SF position if we want to get there.
FlyDog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I hope I'm wrong, but it may be over! Here's an ode to Jennings & the Pistons...

Post  Oracle on Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:12 am

To Jennings...

In memory of Ernie Banks, let's play 2 for the Pistons...

Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tough Loss

Post  WTF on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:25 pm

Still wish they didn't settle on the long ball too much.

Last edited by WISEFAN on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jennings played with a hard edge. Now some other player needs to show some leadership ability

Post  cool breeze on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:51 pm

I might not be a bad idea to trade Datomi for Pablo Prigioni. Pablo is a fundamentally sound player who plays some decent defense and is a good play maker. He won't score in bunches like Jennings but could bring some stability to the offense and get the ball to the open shooters and to the big guys at the right places. Meanwhile I will be pulling for Dinwiddie to impress Stan Van Gundy. Augustin needs to show he is more than a shoot first backup point guard. Please surprise Toronto tonight. They will be expecting an easy win.

cool breeze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PGs

Post  Sparma on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:08 pm

Very sad for Jennings, coming off of a truly great offensive game, topping off a significant stretch of being outstanding.  There was a push by Knight, but of the garden variety type in the NBA.

Augustin's niche is as reserve.  This likely will overtax him, but if he can find his shot (big if!) he'll do a good job stepping in.

I have high hopes for Dinwiddie long term, but I doubt he's ready now.  We'll learn a lot about him, but not enough to pass final judgment if he struggles at this point of his career.  If he flourishes, that would be a big boost to the team's future prospects.

"May you live in interesting times" is said to be a Chinese curse (incorrectly, according to Wikipedia); these are interesting times for the Pistons.  Several guys (Augustin, Dinwiddie, SVG, and others) will be under a microscope.
Sparma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

IMO

Post  WTF on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:34 pm

It's Moose and Andre that will need to step up their games on both ends if this team has any real hope. The biggest thing is SVG do he continue trying do the same sh!t or change.

IMO I would put the rock in Dinwiddie hands and slow the tempo and start running half court sets.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This Completes My Venting Portion For Today

Post  WTF on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:26 pm

Okay now that I got that out of the way.

Our perimeter defense sucks and again we are just blindly jacking up 3's. I can see us shooting them at the rate we do as a team if we were hitting them at 50% clip but we're not so stop that sh!t PLEASE!!!!!!!

We can't guard anyone 10 feet out from the basket and that crap needs to stop. I'm not liking how we win games and why we lose games. This was a game that JJ should have started at SF. Moose is a defensive turd but when you're on the floor 29 minutes single digit scoring just don't freaking cut it and I hate his stinking pissy guts. Unless Andre is injured or in foul trouble there is not excuse of playing him only 21 minutes and this game shows that Jennings is not learning and can't run an half-court game. If he's going to be a leader than he needs to learn to dictate the pace of the game and recognize when that living and dying by the 3 approach isn't working but since he's lost for the season I can stop bitching about it.

Positive note Augustin lead the Bulls into the playoffs last season maybe he can do it with us.

PLEASE STOP THIS JACKING UP 3's BULL!!!!!!!!!
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Seriously a bad night!

Post  Oracle on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:21 pm

As I was typing my last post, I had to modify it because I saw Jennings go down! As Phillip said, anybody that's been around this game, knew exactly what it was once rolling the ankle was ruled out.

It's human to 2nd guess stuff. I wondered why Jennings was full court pressing the inbounds pass, but we were down 24 points, and credit to him for having the tenacity to lay it all out to try and come back.

I also questioned why SVG didn't put in the reserves, but as we know, we're really comeback capable, and of all the players, Jennings would be the one to spark it!

But in the final analysis, it's just a strange accidental injury! Looking for rhyme or reason is useless, accidents are accidents, and we just have to accept that.

Wise, I'm not going to jump on what you said, I think it's pretty clear where you're coming from, we just don't agree in any way on this.

Moving forward, unless Augustin blows up and Dinwiddie turns into MCW, we're going to need our two weakest positions to really step it up!

Our SG's & SF's are far below NBA standards for production, but we really can't afford them to be right now.

It's also sad that we got rid of Bynum, because, IMO, he could have embraced SVG's system and been almost as good as Jennings in a different way, and would have been the only guard that could keep this going.

SVG put his eggs in on basket, but at least he did get Dinwiddie some small PT with the Drive, but he's mostly left him so raw that he won't be able to impact the games very much.

We'll get a good sniff of the damage tonight, and see who will step up their games to even the score! Our advantage is that this is a team effort, and while the loss is big, it can be mitigated if players get better!

We'll see........

One last thing: If there may be anything to blame, it likely could be the schedule! I'm no doctor, but it's interesting that we play so many games with little time between games, and the one time we get a solid 2 days rest, this stuff happens. The NBA may want to look at the impact of the way they're compressing games together!

Last edited by Oracle on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fly Not Exactly LOL!

Post  WTF on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:06 pm

FlyDog wrote:Well that's an "Interesting" point of view.  So because the fans were glad to see a 12 out of 15 run after several years of clown ball, we somehow deserve this?  Maybe they'll go on another amazing run without Jennings, like they did immediately after dumping Smith.  I highly doubt it.

No!!!! Only because most fans were acting like 3rd graders about it.  Again while watching them win games were great and rather some want to admit it or not they were acting like we won a title already.   Cheering success is one thing dance  gloating about well that's something else  taunt

If it was simply acknowledging team improvement that's one thing personally I think we've lower our standards for what clearly defines real accomplishment.  IMO the prediction of 44 wins I tossed out there would have been a reasonable accomplishment and I was all ready to jump back on that wagon after jumping off when the team was sitting at 5-23.   After the 12 of 15 stretch I started seeing that it was possible but I was far from screaming as if all was fixed with this team.

Oracle before you jump to respond because I know how you like to attack my statement are general and not specifically identifying anyone.  But you do know that some were acting like asses, and far ahead of themselves.

Fly I think that not only did the press clippings went to Jennings head I think a lot of fans as well. Oracle noted in a prior posting that Jennings maturity level reared it's ugly head again. IMO there is too much fun and they should have been just a little bit more relaxed in their approach in celebrating wins.

Okay I get it they been losers so they don't necessarily know how to act but they better learn quickly because this injury shows just how quickly sh!t can change. Just think about our championship teams and note when and how they celebrated wins they knew when they were truly accomplishing things on the court. I would have been more incline to get into this if I saw mean, determined and serious demeanors on the sideline, they were acting like a bunch of babies.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cursed?

Post  FlyDog on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:52 am

Well that's an "Interesting" point of view. So because the fans were glad to see a 12 out of 15 run after several years of clown ball, we somehow deserve this? Maybe they'll go on another amazing run without Jennings, like they did immediately after dumping Smith. I highly doubt it.
FlyDog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Janky Promoters

Post  WTF on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:50 am

I blame Janky Ass Fans and the local media for cursing this team success.  Okay granted as I said countless times in previous posting were for many fans to slow their roles because they were starting to lose their collective minds.  The media needed to slow their roles as well because their Janky Asses were worse than the fans.  

There was nothing wrong with acknowledging the teams accomplishments but man did they overblow every single point of success the team was having in the last 15 games.  Proclaiming there was argument for making Drummond and Jennings ASG members,  the organization can take some blame as well as they prematurely ejaculated they're hype machine.  

This is a young team that in the big scheme of thing hasn't really accomplished a damn thing that warranted all the over hyping.  Did we not think that the press clippings were a little bit more than they were capable of handling.  Injuries happen and a part of any sport but so is bad luck in which I think local media and fans invited because a certain amount of arrogance.  I'm not saying everyone was an asshole fan wise but the media collectively loss it's freaking mind.  

Karma is a bitch IMO  and this just my take, the success was a good thing and it made us all feel a little better about the season, but we couldn't just enjoy it we had to bash Josh and make the connection to the current success with him not being here.  That could very well be the case I won't argue against it but because many were down on Josh to begin with there was this need to reference his departure at every turn say see how much better we are without you Josh. Ha Ha Ha!   We couldn't just quietly be happy with winning but at least the players show some signs of common sense at the local media tried relentlessly to entice Josh BS to come out of their mouths and feed more nonsense.   So credit to both Andre and Monroe for not acting as many fans have.  

I'm not saying this because I was the sole Josh fan IMO this could have been any player released, traded or whatever and I'll be saying the same thing. I don't care for Monroe and want him gone and if that happens I won't be pointed it out every day how glad I am.  I didn't care for Knight bashed him to no end but I wasn't jumping up and down when he got traded. As far as I'm concern the fans and media cursed Jennings and that's too bad.

But all my not be completely lost as I think Augustin can step in so the team may still be able to keep up the progress and success they've been having and now Dinwiddie gets his shot at more PT. I'm not looking for much out Dinwiddie but this unexpected event gets his development started a bit earlier than perhaps SVG planned.  

My suggestion to the media and fans stop hatching eggs before their time and really stop talking sh!t before it's time.  It's okay to hype a team just do it without being asses about it.  Now you asses can go about talking about if this and if that and we would be this or that if this or that didn't happen.
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Are You Flucking Kidding Me?!?!?!?!

Post  FlyDog on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:46 am

Oh man.......this really sucks.
FlyDog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Damn

Post  Phil1980boy on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:03 am

Anybody who ever played sports knows what happen to B.Jennings. I remember Isiah Thomas last game in the NBA. Almost the exact same reaction. DAMN! we had one hell of A run baby! It was sure fun to see the Pistons creep they way back to respectability.

Maybe we can land the number 1 pick and A hall of fame player.

God bless and don't rush back B.Jennings. This is A very serious rupture my friend. Very serious!!

Phil1980boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Damn!!!

Post  Sebastian on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:41 am

Oracle wrote:The now injured Jennings!

He's still not mature enough to do the right thing!

We were ahead and beating the Bucks soundly, then he decides to insult them!!! WHY???

What a dumbass, and that directly coincided with the Bucks making a run and they never looked back.

It also led to his injury because if we hadn't been down so much, he wouldn't have needed to do crazy stuff!

Silly sh!t!!!

BTW, Jennings injury looks like an Achilles Tendon to me! No contact, nothing, so I would rule out ankle! He's likely done for the season!

First thing that I thought is the Achilles, too Oracle. I guess now, WE will see more of Dinwiddie, probably backing up D.J. There goes the Playoffs and here come the 28 wins that I predicted at the start of the season. This period has been fun, but I believe that the party is over. The wet dream has ended and now WE are going to have to change OUR gluey favorite cut of underwear (my are boxers).Kuester

And, it is really spooky that B. Jennings' injury occurred in Milwaukee, where he was drafted and once played.

And, another thing, SVG needs to tell the guys to do more dribble driving and getting finishes closer to the basket, when attempting to getting back into games. Getting the opponent into foul trouble and scoring from the line when the clock is stopped is the way to get back into games.

WE are dying by the Three, like every team does that rely on the three. A team is only going to shoot as good as 34%-37%, thus missing nearly two for every three that are taken.

Last edited by Sebastian on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Sebastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

While SVG screwed up, the biggest reason was...

Post  Oracle on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:15 pm

The now injured Jennings!

He's still not mature enough to do the right thing!

We were ahead and beating the Bucks soundly, then he decides to insult them!!! WHY???

What a dumbass, and that directly coincided with the Bucks making a run and they never looked back.

It also led to his injury because if we hadn't been down so much, he wouldn't have needed to do crazy stuff!

Silly sh!t!!!

BTW, Jennings injury looks like an Achilles Tendon to me! No contact, nothing, so I would rule out ankle! He's likely done for the season!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SVG

Post  Oracle on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:34 pm

Really screwed up not doing something to stop the run early on!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The West is only slightly better at this point!

Post  Oracle on Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:09 pm

Wise brought this up earlier, but it's becoming clearer lately!

East teams have been going out west and kicking some butt! Hell, even the BoSox, I mean the Celtics have won 2 straight on the road out west, beating the Trail Blazers, then pummeling the Nuggets!

While I know the west is better on average, the margin has closed by a good bit.

Speaking of the west, Houston beat Phoenix on the road, and Josh had a decent game, only marred by having 6 turnovers, twice the number of the next highest player. But if he could cut that down, that would be very positive! But HardDog won it on the last play with a cold blooded move only Harden could do on that team!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Two young teams that NEED to win tonight!!!

Post  Oracle on Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:01 pm

This is a BIG game tonight!

The Bucks need this win, and so do we!

While they have the home court advantage, we have the body advantage. They're down two key pieces, one due to injury(Marshall) and one due to suspension(Sanders).

I love you BK7, but in this league, there's nothing better than taking advantage of your host lol
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Don

Post  Oracle on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:56 pm

cool breeze wrote:Last night Bill Walton provided his off beat but interesting basketball stories during the Stanford-Arizona game. During one timeout he talked about the impact that Stan Van Gundy has had on many of the successful college coaches today. Sean Miller was one of those guys. Miller, who was a top college point guard in his day and once appeared on the Carson show as a small kid showing off his ball handling skills once worked under Van Gundy as a really young guy just getting into coaching. Miller used to follow Stan around amazed at his work ethic. Miller said that Stan would put in 16 hour days going full steam ahead during the basketball season. He missed no little detail in every aspect of his job. Piston fans we are very fortunate and the Piston players are blessed to get this experience with Stan The Man. His impact on Jennings is amazing as well as Monroe and Drummond to name a few players. I am so upbeat regarding how this team will look next season. Our Pistons will get better as a team and individually and we can witness this team climb the ladder of success. Right now every player is getting used to playing at a faster pace while becoming smarter on the defensive end. It will be over the summer that everything will sink in for the players coming back and they will be working individually to fit better as they get on board the fast train lead by Brandon Jennings. I am sure there will be some player changes but there is no doubt that Van Gundy will make the smart decisions to tweet things in a positive way. If the Pistons do make the playoffs, we will get a small taste of fun but next season it might be a reality that no NBA team will look forward to playing the Detroit Pistons.

Don, you're correct that this is a players league, unlike college, so it is a lot harder for a coach to make a difference. However, when the coach can get the players to buy in 100%, and the coach is really good, the coach can make a lot of difference.

As you stated, we're seeing that with the Pistons, and what SVG is doing with a young squad is truly amazing. However the biggest example this year is what is going on in Atlanta, where Pop's ex-assistant brought that offense and defense there and is amazing the league!

Looking at the Hawks on paper, I would never have expected this level of play, but there it is!

BTW, I'm way more excited about this team than I ever could have imagined! A long way to go, but at least it's fun now!!!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NBA Stuff

Post  WTF on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:34 am

Cuban is correct the league should do away with fan voting for the ASG. He states because of lack of participating in voting but my biggest issue is voting in players that are injured, on losing team. I've always felt that it should based on stats, and team record, its just simply to much fan involvement for my liking.

Nike Suit, While I think this is a little Johnny Come Lately and that this guy is asking for far too much, I still think this guy should be compensated for more than he has. I'm not sure if this photographer recognized the financial possibilities of that image but you guys certainly did and this man should be paid properly even if it 1% of the total projects gained by that jump man image. Cooperated greedy assholes!

Local Media, please stop! I love my team but neither Drummond or Jennings has made a real case to be in ASG. One month of outstanding basketball just don't cut it and really Andre been inconsistent for large chunks of the season. Plus as a stated in my previous comments they don't really qualify if this team was above .500 I might agree.

WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Knowing that the NBA is a players league, I have to admit that Oracle was correct in saying that NBA coaches do make a difference. And we are seeing it with Stan Van Gundy

Post  cool breeze on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:41 pm

Last night Bill Walton provided his off beat but interesting basketball stories during the Stanford-Arizona game. During one timeout he talked about the impact that Stan Van Gundy has had on many of the successful college coaches today. Sean Miller was one of those guys. Miller, who was a top college point guard in his day and once appeared on the Carson show as a small kid showing off his ball handling skills once worked under Van Gundy as a really young guy just getting into coaching. Miller used to follow Stan around amazed at his work ethic. Miller said that Stan would put in 16 hour days going full steam ahead during the basketball season. He missed no little detail in every aspect of his job. Piston fans we are very fortunate and the Piston players are blessed to get this experience with Stan The Man. His impact on Jennings is amazing as well as Monroe and Drummond to name a few players. I am so upbeat regarding how this team will look next season. Our Pistons will get better as a team and individually and we can witness this team climb the ladder of success. Right now every player is getting used to playing at a faster pace while becoming smarter on the defensive end. It will be over the summer that everything will sink in for the players coming back and they will be working individually to fit better as they get on board the fast train lead by Brandon Jennings. I am sure there will be some player changes but there is no doubt that Van Gundy will make the smart decisions to tweet things in a positive way. If the Pistons do make the playoffs, we will get a small taste of fun but next season it might be a reality that no NBA team will look forward to playing the Detroit Pistons.

cool breeze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LMAO!

Post  WTF on Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:05 pm

lemonpen wrote:
WISEFAN wrote:
lemonpen wrote:
FlyDog wrote:Seems like a fair and unbiased perspective.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2329215-the-curious-case-of-josh-smith-the-nbas-m

He watches Maury Povich?  That's kinda weird.......

It isn't quite truthful.  If 15 Piston games is sufficient to draw conclusions then so are 16 Rocket games.  
B4 JS 20-7 (0.740%)  after 9-7 (0.562%).  
JS has taken more 3's than FT's.  
JS has more TO's than A's.  
The things Morley claims JS can do for them isn't supported by the data.

I didn't know lemons and player hating smelled the same lol  Personally I liked the article, and if Houston is happy with Josh why are so many still so intent to bash a player no longer on this team.  If Monroe walks and SVG can't replace either Josh or Moose lets see how much cheering and bashing is taking place then.

Really lemon the Rockets could still be 9-7 after being 20-7 without Josh,  where's your data to say that JS is a direct cause of them being 9-7. This article was probably the most fair and honest article written about Josh.

I knew you would come roaring out with guns a blazing in full defense of your Boo.  
Thanks you just made my Friday.

taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt  

Damn Skippy
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUCKER !!!!!!!!!

Post  lemonpen on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:41 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
lemonpen wrote:
FlyDog wrote:Seems like a fair and unbiased perspective.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2329215-the-curious-case-of-josh-smith-the-nbas-m

He watches Maury Povich?  That's kinda weird.......

It isn't quite truthful.  If 15 Piston games is sufficient to draw conclusions then so are 16 Rocket games.  
B4 JS 20-7 (0.740%)  after 9-7 (0.562%).  
JS has taken more 3's than FT's.  
JS has more TO's than A's.  
The things Morley claims JS can do for them isn't supported by the data.

I didn't know lemons and player hating smelled the same lol  Personally I liked the article, and if Houston is happy with Josh why are so many still so intent to bash a player no longer on this team.  If Monroe walks and SVG can't replace either Josh or Moose lets see how much cheering and bashing is taking place then.

Really lemon the Rockets could still be 9-7 after being 20-7 without Josh,  where's your data to say that JS is a direct cause of them being 9-7. This article was probably the most fair and honest article written about Josh.

I knew you would come roaring out with guns a blazing in full defense of your Boo.
Thanks you just made my Friday.

taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt taunt
lemonpen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: