FORUM

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  deusXango on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:00 pm

cool breeze wrote:
lemonpen wrote:I would give anything to know exactly what the CIA has done to the 5 guys we've released.  I guarendamntee you that at the very least our spyguys will know the whereabouts of each of them for the rest of their soon to be short ass lives.  I bet my last dollar that someone waaay up the spy chain convinced the politicians that there is much anti-terrorism intellingence to be gained by freeing the bozos.
Lemonpen you might wish to read some of the de classified information on the CIA Web site or a book by Tim Weiner "Legacy of Ashes". That book was shocking and after reading it I spent a lot of time on that CIA Web Site because it was difficult to believe the non fiction book by Weiner. 

At no time in the history of the CIA did they ever penetrate the lowest levels of the Soviet government. They seldom had accurate information and many young CIA agents were used as cannon fodder for stupid projects in the early days especially. When IKE said he didn't want any more U2 missions in the Soviet Union because he was negotiating with the USSR at the time, the very next day the CIA sent Gary Powers on a U2 spy mission and he got shot down. Then they did it again in China the next week and that plane was shot down. Meanwhile the KGB was able to penetrate the highest levels of British Intelligence MI5-6 and even Ultra during WW2. The KGB were working hard in the USA as early as the 1920s starting peace movements. So is there a chance that the KGB had agents in most levels of our government over the years? Our CIA has mostly been a failure passing out suitcases of our money to the wrong people around the world and backing the horrible people most of the time. And don't forget to read about what happened in Cuba that almost got our country blown up. Many situations described in the declassified information involved the CIA and administrations of both parties spending unlimited amounts of money and lives to help the Western European nations hold on to their colonies. Countries like France (Vietnam) and Britain ( Iran) got the CIA to do things that got us into lots of trouble in South East Asia and the Middle East. Why is this not a big story that all political people can get interested in and find a common bond? 

Why is it that CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS or Fox are not exploring and educating Americans so we common people can stop hating each other and identify our common corrupt enemies from within? Why are people of all races unable to bond together and instead fall for all the smoke and mirrors provided by the two parties? We are all the same and are being played by the power brokers. Why can't faithful followers of both parties who are so emotionally tied to their parties agree to term limits for people in Congress? It is mind boggling but ignorance seems to always rule and that is what people who are hungry for power count on from their robots. Listen to what the opposing party is saying carefully before rejecting what they are saying. Check your premises and do not laugh in a crowd of politically driven people who are looking for support from you. It is OK to be an individual. Question what they are saying. If your party is in power and you voted for them and have celebrated, then you are responsible for their actions and should be on high alert if the opposing party is questioning something. Did I do the right thing in voting for a person instead of shutting down anyone critical of something and blindly back perhaps a corrupt person. We have no idea what those folks in power are doing once they are elected. How did Hitler come to power and stay in power? Wouldn't it be a perfect world where emotions are not involved in political decisions by voters? Why can't we all peacefully argue to find what might be the real truth like we do here on this forum?(Kidding) 

I do not have time to proof read this. This is my opinion on all the important issues but my opinion might not be correct. That is how Bill Clinton usually ended things and people loved him a lot. 

Go Pistons!
Don, it's because they find the ongoing bickering between the major political parties, and the glorification of the gay/lib movement to be more news worthy. We enter dangerous territory when we start examining who controls the mass media and to what ends.
avatar
deusXango

Posts : 2694
Join date : 2011-12-21
Location : Oaxaca, Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Connecting the dots

Post  deusXango on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:53 pm

Sparma, give us more son; we all need to more than "wet our beaks" when it comes to true knowledge, like what you've just introduced.
avatar
deusXango

Posts : 2694
Join date : 2011-12-21
Location : Oaxaca, Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Connecting the dots

Post  Sparma on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:19 pm

"... while liberals are more prone to perceiving human nature as cooperative." (cited by Oracle).  Just as I suspected, we don't have enough liberals on the team!  Or is it that I'm not enough of a liberal because I perceive so little cooperation among our Pistons? Just joshing.

I'd also read about the genetic mix with Neanderthals.  Interesting stuff. And I imagine the discussion has gotten far too tangled to mention the "giants" and "sons of god" with which Genesis 6 says humans interbred.
avatar
Sparma

Posts : 970
Join date : 2011-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  cool breeze on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:30 pm

lemonpen wrote:I would give anything to know exactly what the CIA has done to the 5 guys we've released.  I guarendamntee you that at the very least our spyguys will know the whereabouts of each of them for the rest of their soon to be short ass lives.  I bet my last dollar that someone waaay up the spy chain convinced the politicians that there is much anti-terrorism intellingence to be gained by freeing the bozos.
Lemonpen you might wish to read some of the de classified information on the CIA Web site or a book by Tim Weiner "Legacy of Ashes". That book was shocking and after reading it I spent a lot of time on that CIA Web Site because it was difficult to believe the non fiction book by Weiner. 

At no time in the history of the CIA did they ever penetrate the lowest levels of the Soviet government. They seldom had accurate information and many young CIA agents were used as cannon fodder for stupid projects in the early days especially. When IKE said he didn't want any more U2 missions in the Soviet Union because he was negotiating with the USSR at the time, the very next day the CIA sent Gary Powers on a U2 spy mission and he got shot down. Then they did it again in China the next week and that plane was shot down. Meanwhile the KGB was able to penetrate the highest levels of British Intelligence MI5-6 and even Ultra during WW2. The KGB were working hard in the USA as early as the 1920s starting peace movements. So is there a chance that the KGB had agents in most levels of our government over the years? Our CIA has mostly been a failure passing out suitcases of our money to the wrong people around the world and backing the horrible people most of the time. And don't forget to read about what happened in Cuba that almost got our country blown up. Many situations described in the declassified information involved the CIA and administrations of both parties spending unlimited amounts of money and lives to help the Western European nations hold on to their colonies. Countries like France (Vietnam) and Britain ( Iran) got the CIA to do things that got us into lots of trouble in South East Asia and the Middle East. Why is this not a big story that all political people can get interested in and find a common bond? 

Why is it that CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS or Fox are not exploring and educating Americans so we common people can stop hating each other and identify our common corrupt enemies from within? Why are people of all races unable to bond together and instead fall for all the smoke and mirrors provided by the two parties? We are all the same and are being played by the power brokers. Why can't faithful followers of both parties who are so emotionally tied to their parties agree to term limits for people in Congress? It is mind boggling but ignorance seems to always rule and that is what people who are hungry for power count on from their robots. Listen to what the opposing party is saying carefully before rejecting what they are saying. Check your premises and do not laugh in a crowd of politically driven people who are looking for support from you. It is OK to be an individual. Question what they are saying. If your party is in power and you voted for them and have celebrated, then you are responsible for their actions and should be on high alert if the opposing party is questioning something. Did I do the right thing in voting for a person instead of shutting down anyone critical of something and blindly back perhaps a corrupt person. We have no idea what those folks in power are doing once they are elected. How did Hitler come to power and stay in power? Wouldn't it be a perfect world where emotions are not involved in political decisions by voters? Why can't we all peacefully argue to find what might be the real truth like we do here on this forum?(Kidding) 

I do not have time to proof read this. This is my opinion on all the important issues but my opinion might not be correct. That is how Bill Clinton usually ended things and people loved him a lot. 

Go Pistons!

cool breeze

Posts : 2469
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Somebody been doing they homework

Post  Phil1980boy on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:55 pm

“I think Josh has got a lot of talent, but I do think that at times he can get away from his strengths and start playing to his weaknesses.”  - SVG
[/color][/i]

If anybody set here and said Josh Smith is not A amazing talent, I would say they full of bull s.h.i.t. The guy has major talent. Van Gundy's evaluation of Smith is 100% correct. The last part of Van Gundy's comments are A understatement to say the least.


When Smith gets the ball something bad is about to happen 51% of the time because he so basketball dumb! Josh smith problem is he think he Dirk Nowtzki/Kevin Love/Lebron James. who Smith should really be looking at to play like is Antonio McDyess/Corliss Williamson.

Williamson was A true tweener. You don't know if he A 3 or A 4. What you do know is that MUTHER-F.U.C.K.E.R. was coming to play basketball and nobody could stop his TWEENER AZZ! NOBODY!!

You too big, he going around your slow azz. You to small, he posting up your small azz. Great Example of what Smith should strive to be. Not Love and Nowtzki. Those guys are smart and they can really shoot the basketball with skill and precision.

McDyess made himself A good stand still shooter. McDyess played hard on defense and was A great 6th man. All he wanted to do was win.

Stop trying to be Lebron Smith. you too DUMB to be Lebron!




avatar
Phil1980boy

Posts : 795
Join date : 2012-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  cool breeze on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:45 pm

WISEFAN wrote:
Oracle wrote:I joked about LeBron's cramps, but there are clowns that are on his case, calling him a Wuss for coming out!

Are these people serious?

Cramps are a BITCH to deal with, I don't know of anybody that could play through severe cramps!

Zeke on the subject: Isiah Thomas gives LeBron James a pass on cramps criticism

Crashed and fell off my bike last week because of a leg cramp and laid there on ground in goose sh!t getting it stretch and rubbed.  Very painful and Zeke is right why would he fake anything when they seem to have the game in control.
Yes Wisefan Zeke is correct. Good post. Maybe some people who watched the game last night have never experienced a charlie horse. I had one at the 21 mile point of a marathon once and had to go to the ground unable to stretch the leg fully out for 10 minutes. And then I had to walk the last 5 miles which hurt like hell. I had the flu at the time and ran the race anyway because of all the training I put in. I imagine that there were several players who played a lot of minutes who must have needed an IV after the game. It looked like Labron had multiple cramps. He was in intense pain for sure. I am happy the Spurs won the game but felt for James just the same because he was playing great. What a tough game and a special game that I will remember for a long time. Labron will now punish the Spurs for the remainder of the series unless he has an injury. That man is not of this Earth.

cool breeze

Posts : 2469
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Liberal vs Republican is not just a difference in opinion

Post  Oracle on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:30 pm

BTW, Conservative thinking is normal, needed and good! It balances progressive thinking, so you need both!

Unfortunately, that's not what's going on in the Republican party anymore.


Take a look at this google search - https://www.google.com/#q=liberal+vs+conservative+brains+reveal+differences

Of course I didn't need that to know that it's a difference in brain wiring because I know humans think one way and those that are less human think another way.

It's an odd intersection of science & religion, because if you believe that God created man or if you believe in evolution, you both come to the exact same conclusion, one man basically started the human race.

While all of us are human, some of us have been mixed with non-humans, and those with a high degree of non-human DNA are different - http://news.yahoo.com/fossils-neanderthal-dna-clump-human-genome-180148237.html

Liberal vs Republican is not just a difference in opinion.

One article gets pretty close,

"But first, a very brief tour of more recent political leaders and movements reveals a notable trend: conservatives tend to view human nature as competitive, while liberals are more prone to perceiving human nature as cooperative."

This is a HUGE and incompatible difference, a difference that can't be reconciled through talk!

Just saying....
avatar
Oracle

Posts : 5970
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good Game last night

Post  Phil1980boy on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:55 pm

The game was fun to watch. You cold see just how much each team, each player, wanted to win so bad. Guys were playing hard as hell. You could see the rotation on defense was top notch. Guys were playing great D and if anybody needed help, they recovered back to the weak side as fast as possible.

That's what I want to see from Detroit night in and night out. Not just from Drummonds and KCP.

Too bad James got cramps. I think Miami could had pull it off. But it's best out of 7 not 1 and done.

Also, Lebron been A top notch prospect since middle school. When was the last time he played in A gym that was not grad A? 5th grade? Lay off the adult drinks as well Lebron. Not saying you going alcoholic status but for some people, 1 beer from 2 days ago can dry all the water in your blood up more then others.

avatar
Phil1980boy

Posts : 795
Join date : 2012-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Doesn't Sound Like SVG Wants To Trade Josh

Post  WTF on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:47 pm

“Josh Smith, put in the right spots, is an outstanding player. You put Josh down on the right block, in the low post or even on a short isolation – 12 feet, 15 feet from the basket – he can get to the rim. He’s outstanding. He’s not only a very willing passer, but an outstanding passer. I think it’s the best part of Josh’s game. Probably the most overlooked part of his game is his ability to create for teammates. He can also really rebound the ball and block shots. I think he’s great when he takes the ball off the boards and then can lead the break. He’s got great ballhandling ability. He makes good decisions.

“I think Josh has got a lot of talent, but I do think that at times he can get away from his strengths and start playing to his weaknesses.” - SVG


There was a stretch of games this where Josh played to his strengths in the manner of SVG speaking and both he and the team had some great success and then Cheeks resorted back to business as usual of trying to force something that wasn't working.

I like what I hearing from SVG as it relates to Josh but now I'm beginning to have concerns that SVG might try to force some things concerning Andre. I always thought that trading Monroe was the best solution rather SVG matches a deal or not. You simply have to lock Josh in a the starter than decide who he match up better with and if signing Monroe to a Max Deal is done you almost have to start him along side Monroe which isn't a bad thing. But how does that play out for Andre being tag with word franchised.

I really hoped that Andre would spend time with Hakeem. I read earlier that SVG wants to hire a Big Man Coach and Shooting Coach.
avatar
WTF

Posts : 3998
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Those Damn Liberals

Post  WTF on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:55 pm

Murph wrote:First let me say, I use to be a Democrat.  In fact, I'm still a registered Dem.  And in fact. I've never vote for a Republican in my entire life.

That said, it's the attitude toward politics by libs that has completely turned me off to Democrats and politics in general.  You people bring up politics in the first place.  The you make an absurd point.  Then you insult and curse anyone who doesn't agree with your absurd point.   And your absurd point is that this Burgraff idiot, or whatever his name is, is some kind of American hero, that these Talaban idiots are really patriots, and that Brugraf's father, dressed up like a Talaban fighter himself and praising Allah at the White House...is not another idiot.  What are you people talking about???  Get a grip on reality.

Sometimes a bad trade is just a bad trade.

Obama should have left the Taliban idiots to rot in Gitmo, and left the Burgraf idiot to rot in Afghanistan, and never invited that insane idiot, Burgraf's father, anywhere near the White House.

Just saying...

Good thing I'm not a liberal  lol  I Hate them mutha frakers as well and they do screw things up.  I'm more like a Black Version of John Lennon  lol 

This to funny!  Okay lets have fun with this topic of politics just for today then can we get back to basketball please.  Are you say that the White house is only meant for Christian acknowledgement.   Dear Lord they were trying to put a Mormon in the White house last election.  Are we really assuming that everyone Muslim is Taliban now?   Say it isn't so Murph  lol 

I'm not calling Burdalh a hero because hero's don't desert, and I'm certainly not calling the release prisoner heroes either when they're clearly the enemy.  There are other captured Americans still there so would you suggest we do about those that a still in captivity?
avatar
WTF

Posts : 3998
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zeke Is Right

Post  WTF on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Oracle wrote:I joked about LeBron's cramps, but there are clowns that are on his case, calling him a Wuss for coming out!

Are these people serious?

Cramps are a BITCH to deal with, I don't know of anybody that could play through severe cramps!

Zeke on the subject: Isiah Thomas gives LeBron James a pass on cramps criticism

Crashed and fell off my bike last week because of a leg cramp and laid there on ground in goose sh!t getting it stretch and rubbed. Very painful and Zeke is right why would he fake anything when they seem to have the game in control.
avatar
WTF

Posts : 3998
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Huh???

Post  Murph on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:33 pm

First let me say, I use to be a Democrat.  In fact, I'm still a registered Dem.  And in fact. I've never voted for a Republican in my entire life.

That said, it's the attitude toward politics by libs that has completely turned me off to Democrats and politics in general.  You people bring up politics in a basketball forum, in the first place.  The you make an absurd point.  Then you insult and curse anyone who doesn't agree with your absurd point.  

And your absurd point is that this Burgraff idiot, or whatever his name is, is some kind of American hero, that these Talaban idiots are really patriots, and that Brugraf's father, dressed up like a Talaban fighter himself and praising Allah at the White House...is not another idiot.  What are you people talking about???  Get a grip on reality.

Sometimes a bad trade is just a bad trade.

Obama should have left the Taliban idiots to rot in Gitmo, and left the Burgraf idiot to rot in Afghanistan, and never invited that insane idiot, Burgraf's father, anywhere near the White House.

Just saying...


Last edited by Murph on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Murph

Posts : 947
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 56
Location : Wilton, CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Prisoner Swap

Post  WTF on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:24 pm

deusXango wrote:
lemonpen wrote:I would give anything to know exactly what the CIA has done to the 5 guys we've released.  I guarendamntee you that at the very least our spyguys will know the whereabouts of each of them for the rest of their soon to be short ass lives.  I bet my last dollar that someone waaay up the spy chain convinced the politicians that there is much anti-terrorism intellingence to be gained by freeing the bozos.
I agree 100% Lemon; I'm also aware of our presidents record for hunting down and killing terrorist leaders and enemies of America...that record speaks for itself.

Just a drone strike away and might even have a tracking device up their asses. They're not even allow back in their own country for at least another year and my then the majority of our forces will be home. Now I'm done back to Stuckey, Josh and Monroe  lol 
avatar
WTF

Posts : 3998
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Now I'm A Fake American Really

Post  WTF on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Oracle wrote:You're sounding like those fake Americans! There's no such thing as a fake American I was born here that automatically makes me an American. and I served my country, pay American taxes and vote. The thing is I'm a human being first. I'm certainly not a conformist not that I'm for or against a lot of things. But my dear Lord the things that we do to our own daily is a far greater atrocity than letting these asses go and that's just my opinion. What the fu@k is a real American anyway?

Of course we're entitled to our opinions! Yes you all are

An opinion is "Do you like the deal?" - Hell no, I don't like the deal, I really wish we didn't have to EVER deal in human trading!, Honestly I prefer that they had been tried and sentence and locked up in an American prison.

Are there questions about the deal? Hell yeah, and people should be asking them because there are a lot of legitimate ones out there in my mind! I'm really not sure what those questions are or at least the validity of them.

But innocent before being proved guilty? He is guilty of desertion no if and buts about that but it needs to play itself out

Attacking a father doing what he had to do to get his son home? That is very wrong indeed

No, that stuff is plain sick(attacking the father) and contrary to American values(innocent).

What were we fighting for in the first place if we can forget that principle?
Certainly not for liberty and justice

Okay sorry I brought it up
avatar
WTF

Posts : 3998
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Prisoner Swap

Post  deusXango on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:23 pm

lemonpen wrote:I would give anything to know exactly what the CIA has done to the 5 guys we've released.  I guarendamntee you that at the very least our spyguys will know the whereabouts of each of them for the rest of their soon to be short ass lives.  I bet my last dollar that someone waaay up the spy chain convinced the politicians that there is much anti-terrorism intellingence to be gained by freeing the bozos.
I agree 100% Lemon; I'm also aware of our presidents record for hunting down and killing terrorist leaders and enemies of America...that record speaks for itself.
avatar
deusXango

Posts : 2694
Join date : 2011-12-21
Location : Oaxaca, Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good game last night

Post  deusXango on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:17 pm

Cramps are indeed a b!tch, but just how many world class athletes play in last nights game, without coming down with a case of leg/body cramps? My problem is, it's taking that "King" sh!t too far, thinking the game should be stopped because one player (LeBron James) came down with a severe case of cramps, or his absence determined the outcome of the game. The Spurs are one hell of a team and they came alive in the 4th quarter last night...unfortunately LeBron couldn't have been apart of the entire 4th, but sh!t happens. Giving the Spurs credit is not taking away anything from the Heat. I'm an expert fan on watching 4th quarter ass kicking's...I rooted for the Pistons last year.
avatar
deusXango

Posts : 2694
Join date : 2011-12-21
Location : Oaxaca, Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Prisoner Swap

Post  lemonpen on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:07 pm

I would give anything to know exactly what the CIA has done to the 5 guys we've released. I guarendamntee you that at the very least our spyguys will know the whereabouts of each of them for the rest of their soon to be short ass lives. I bet my last dollar that someone waaay up the spy chain convinced the politicians that there is much anti-terrorism intellingence to be gained by freeing the bozos.
avatar
lemonpen

Posts : 913
Join date : 2011-12-27
Location : Southfield, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cramps?

Post  Oracle on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:59 pm

I joked about LeBron's cramps, but there are clowns that are on his case, calling him a Wuss for coming out!

Are these people serious?

Cramps are a BITCH to deal with, I don't know of anybody that could play through severe cramps!

Zeke on the subject: Isiah Thomas gives LeBron James a pass on cramps criticism
avatar
Oracle

Posts : 5970
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Spurs/Heat Concerns & History

Post  Oracle on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:28 pm

Heat: They played their best game of the post season, IMO, and missed a golden opportunity to steal a game.

Spurs: Yes they had a few dumb turnovers, but a lot of them were due to Miami's defense and generally underestimating Miami's speed! That better change!

However, Duncan entered the history books yet again!

Only 3 players have averaged 20+ points, 10+ rebounds, and shot 90+ percent in a finals game!

Wilt, Bill Russell, and now Duncan... WOW what great company!!!
avatar
Oracle

Posts : 5970
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wise you're confused...

Post  Oracle on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:20 pm

You're sounding like those fake Americans!

Of course we're entitled to our opinions!

An opinion is "Do you like the deal?" - Hell no, I don't like the deal, I really wish we didn't have to EVER deal in human trading!

Are there questions about the deal? Hell yeah, and people should be asking them because there are a lot of legitimate ones out there in my mind!

But innocent before being proved guilty?

Attacking a father doing what he had to do to get his son home?

No, that stuff is plain sick(attacking the father) and contrary to American values(innocent).

What were we fighting for in the first place if we can forget that principle?
avatar
Oracle

Posts : 5970
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Spurs - Heat

Post  WTF on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:37 am

Man I felled asleep on the game in the 4th but wasn't sure the Spurs would pull it off with the sh!t load of turnovers they were committed and both Green and Leonard playing like crap. See they both got busy in the 4th and the Spurs pulled it out. Alright Spurs!
avatar
WTF

Posts : 3998
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Bad Gentlemen

Post  WTF on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:29 am

I didn't think my venting would have garnered a response and I wasn't looking for a opinion one way or the other when I made my initial comments which I simply said it's stupid and the over-stating of the situation was dumb and overblown and that I was tired of hearing about it. I really had no intentions of responding to Don's comments he has his right to feel about this situation however he views it. "However" his opinion should have stop there and not turn into the assumption he made about me personally.

The entirety of his comments sounded exactly like the dumb **** you get from most Fox News talking dummies. As I said stuff like this happens all the freaking time and it's nothing new and there have been far more lopsided prisoner trades than this one but its only the hatred of this president and dumb media reporting on both sides turning this into something more than it is. Clearly there are for more important and relevant things we as Americans could be outraged about and sh!t like this only serves as a distraction from them.

The same dumbasses that are making a big something out of nothing with their false outrage are a bigger threat to American soldiers than these 4 released prisoners when they deny them the mental health care, food stamps, unemployment and jobs when they come home. I was just simply tired of them yakking so I vented in a post I have no vested interested in this other than saying that compassion as a whole should dictate our actions. Fact: We know this guy took off his uniform, laid down his weapon and walked off his base unarmed and was captured. He deserted and he's not the first deserter and won't be the last, I'm not saying he was right in his actions but I respect his decision to think and decide what he felt was necessary for him. As a soldier it was irresponsible as a person he made a moral decision for himself doesn't mean he shouldn't go the jail for it but it doesn't mean he should have remained in captivity either.

Again I apologize for calling Don a dumbass.

Hey at least I stopped al the Josh bashing for a few hours  lol 
avatar
WTF

Posts : 3998
Join date : 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Murph the, well, we report, you decide :)

Post  Oracle on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:03 am

Murph says - "But I will say this, trading 5 terrorists for one deserter/traitor..."

WOW! Good to know that you're the judge, jury and executioner... no evidence or due process necessary!

BTW, just to be clear, these guys were Taliban, fighting for their own country, and have never been against the USA in their history, but I'm sure you don't care! Facts, due process, rumor... they're all the same... right?

Also Wise picked up on what Don said, sort of saying Obama wasn't his president.

I've said after seeing the last few years that the Dems need to get a divorce... by any means necessary!

There can be no reconciling, no working together, nothing!

It's 100% clear that the brains of the two sides function differently, and will never look at the same thing and see it the same way! I guarantee you this is a done deal.

But then again, what do I know...
avatar
Oracle

Posts : 5970
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Trade Worthy Of Joe Dumars

Post  Murph on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 am

Gentlemen...you know better than to discuss politics on this forum.  It's a guaranteed loser.
 
But I will say this, trading 5 terrorists for one deserter/traitor...is a lot like trading Ben Gordon and a 1st round pick for Corey Maggette...or Brandon Knight and Chris Middleton for a drug addicted Brandon Jennings...or C-Bill for...well...you get the point.
 
The point being, with trades like that, President Obama might have a future as GM of the Detroit Pistons.   Joe
avatar
Murph

Posts : 947
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 56
Location : Wilton, CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  Sparma on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:47 am

Deus, I had been hoping for that pacifying word from you.

Don, my prediction at the beginning of the series was that the Heat would win.  Not sure how it would work if you could do game by game revisions.  I like LeBron, but I definitely like the Spurs more the Heat as a team.  I'd love to see them go on to win the series. Off to a good start.
avatar
Sparma

Posts : 970
Join date : 2011-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum