Pistons Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

+11
lemonpen
Phil-Good
Fennis Dembo
merc
Sebastian
deusXango
Go Stones!
CMUGroupProject
FlyDog
Sissy1946
Murph
15 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

FORUM Empty Lions: A bright spot?

Post  Oracle Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Ok, in a big move we now have Golden Tate from the championship SeaHawks to pair with our own awesome Megatron!

With two targets that dangerous, can even Stafford f.u.c.k it up?

-------

https://detroitsportstalk.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=141
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty We've got a decent grip on #8, but...

Post  Oracle Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:48 pm

#8 is such a shaky spot, and the tankers below us aren't likely to win many more games and allow us to get any lower!

However, the losing prospects are high on this up coming west coast trip, and I pray that Utah doesn't come up lame, and kicks our asses but good!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty My Biggest Concern

Post  WTF Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:07 am

Is Derrick Walton Jr. I have not totally been convinced that I really like him just yet and maybe it's because I watched Burke for 2 season run the PG position. At first glimps he looks like Will Bynum or a Boys II Men group member either way I'm finding myself convinced I won't like him.

I know he's a freshmen and I need to give him a chance so I'll pay attention to how he handles himself in the NCAA Tourney and to what he does over the summer to improve.

Holford also concerns me, I've been waiting since he got here to see some signs of his big brother in him. I thought I did briefly his freshmen year before getting hurt but really haven't since. If I had one wish it would be for him to finally bust out with a career tourney and go out with a bang. I think that's been a curse of ours as Holford, Morgan and now McGeary all suffered injuries throughout their college careers at Michigan.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty GO WOLVERINES! GO! BLUE

Post  WTF Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:33 am

Should be a good game today GO BLUE! **** load of Spartans at the gym so I'm sure I'll hear tons of talking before the games starts today. Big Ten Conference Champs and Big Ten Tourney Champs lookout Sparty!  hehe 
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Back to square one

Post  Fennis Dembo Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:08 am

What is aggravating is that they have the exact same record at 25-41 that they had after Lawrence Frank's first season, which was the shortened lock-out season. So almost two years later and now having Drummond, Josh Smith, Jennings, and a more experienced Monroe has lead to zero improvement. That is zero, none, zilch, nada. If you put this in "Ripley's Believe It or Not" a lot of people wouldn't believe it.

Fennis Dembo

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty These Are The Guys We Thought We See At Season Start

Post  WTF Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Oracle wrote:They are playing down the stretch like they should have all year!

Josh taking it to the hole instead of settling for the jumper, Monroe playing like he gives a s.h.i.t!

Was it because DrumDog went down in the 1st?

Who knows, but it pisses me off that they wait until now to look like a real NBA team!

Great stop to end the 4th just now... on to OT Baby!

I know I should be rooting for them to lose, but I just can't bring myself to do it!

Go Pistons!!!

Yeah it does piss you off seeing them give this kind of effort.  I did cheer for the loss but yeah it was hard to do because they were really playing hard. Even Charlie V and JJ made good contributions tonight.  Now let's go lose this next 4 games GO PISTONS!
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Who are these guys??????

Post  Oracle Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:04 pm

They are playing down the stretch like they should have all year!

Josh taking it to the hole instead of settling for the jumper, Monroe playing like he gives a s.h.i.t!

Was it because DrumDog went down in the 1st?

Who knows, but it pisses me off that they wait until now to look like a real NBA team!

Great stop to end the 4th just now... on to OT Baby!

I know I should be rooting for them to lose, but I just can't bring myself to do it!

Go Pistons!!!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty I Love Levert

Post  WTF Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:18 pm

cool breeze wrote:How about this guy? He has size and will of course fill out as he ages but his quickness is off the charts. I have been watching him all season and am very impressed. On the other hand I just do not see his teammate Robinson having enough of the right stuff to be a really effective NBA player. Levert has that something extra. He is a real player who can do everything well and is the type of guy who makes plays that count like that rebound at the end of the Ohio State game. It is always nice to see Ohio State lose and even better when the team that beats them is from the State of Michigan.

Yes he is cool breeze,  I loved him last season as a red-shirted freshmen he has a lot of heart.  He's still growing as well the shock was that he grew 4 inches over the summer and hasn't lost a step of quickness.  He spent a lot of time over the summer working on his game and the coaching staff loved it.  

I would still like to see him stay at least one more season even though you can see that something extra in him.  He reminds me a little of Jamal Crawford with better handles and he's definitely a good defender.  I think one more year and another growth spurt he's going to look a lot like KD with his lankiness and quickness.  He's somewhere in between Crawford and Durant in his style of play.  

Robinson is not aggressive as he need to be, he has all the talent to be talked about as a top pick but he's not assertive enough.  He's a hell of a team player but he's kinda taken a back sit to Levert and Staukus much in the way he did to Burke and Hardaway last season.   They need him to play aggressively to get through the tournament I love my Wolverines but they have me worried this year.   They will definitely miss McGeary so I'm not expecting a Final 4 appearance but would like to see them make the Elite Eight or Sweet 16.

Last edited by MOOSEFAN on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Dumars had the ME FIRST mentality this past summer - It was all about saving his job rather than doing the right thing to secure a good Piston future

Post  cool breeze Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:02 pm

Of course Mr. Gores should take a lot of the blame for the current shape of this team. He put pressure on the GM to win and make the playoffs this season or else. But how many of us would sacrifice the team for ourselves? This is what the trade involving Knight and Middleton was all about. The Bucks did not want Brandon Jennings. They made that very clear to everyone. So why did Dumars have to give up Knight and Middleton in the first place? Why both? How could Gores ever go along with this idea if he had any basketball brains at all. We do have a team led by donkeys  but at least the fans do not have to watch the games while sitting in the trenches of Western Europe like the soldiers did in WW1 while their leaders led a beautiful life in a village far away from the fighting. Dumars decided to deal with the devil and blew up the franchise with this trade all for selfish reasons. If anyone feels sorry for Dumars once he is fired, that will be insane. This is all about Joe. He cares nothing at all about Piston fans or how competitive the team will be if he is not there. How many more days until he is no longer in charge??????????

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Levert from U of M is going to be a great pro.

Post  cool breeze Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:52 pm

How about this guy? He has size and will of course fill out as he ages but his quickness is off the charts. I have been watching him all season and am very impressed. On the other hand I just do not see his teammate Robinson having enough of the right stuff to be a really effective NBA player. Levert has that something extra. He is a real player who can do everything well and is the type of guy who makes plays that count like that rebound at the end of the Ohio State game. It is always nice to see Ohio State lose and even better when the team that beats them is from the State of Michigan.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty LMAO: Monkey Business & more, but not for the faint of heart :)

Post  Oracle Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:25 am

After I got up off the floor, I realized that another way to help Gores out and further cut the budget is to get famous halftime action for free!

Let's exhume Michael Jackson and his rat friends from the movie Ben, and force him to entertain the crowd if we pick the bugs and worms off his rotting carcass!

Then we unleash Ben and his dead rat friends on the crowd, letting them take home for pets any of the critters they can catch without getting bit and converted into Zombies themselves!

Now I know this is risky, but it's a can't lose proposition! We may lose a few paying customers, but the Pay Per View revenues will be off the hook!

Not to mention the side betting on which kids in the crowd will survive... we'll be raking in millions!

If Gores is smart, he'll read this forum early and often just to suck up some of the great ideas spit out here daily... he may also learn a thing or two about basketball in the process!

Just a refresher(BTW, that's a big ass rat):
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Monkey Business

Post  Fennis Dembo Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:30 am

Gores: Bad news, men, because of our dwindling attendance, profits are way down.  We have to downsize.  I need suggestions on how we can save money. The budget needs some deep cuts.   It's time to bite the bullet.

Loyer:  I know.  The whole team can share one towel after their post game showers.
Gores: That will save a bunch in laundry bills.  I can just imagine that race to be first in and first out of the shower will become quite competitive.

Dumars: How about they wash and dry their own uniforms?
Gores: I like that.  If it's  good enough for the rec league guys,  it's good enough for this bunch of congenital underachievers.  Let those slackers buy their own damn jockstraps.

Dumars: Water down the beer at  the concession stands and sell it as  "To the Max Extreme Light Diet Beer".
Gores:  I'll probably have to bribe somebody on the Beer License Commission.  A little of the tradional greasing of the palms never hurt anybody except for Kwame Kilpatrick.

Loyer:  Speaking of concessions, a little Hambuger Helper and Nine Lives cat food will make the tacos and and burgers go a lot farther.
Gores:  Rachel Ray would be proud of you.  You're a regular freakin' Iron Chef.

Dumars:  We could save a lot on the halftime shows.  Forget all these semi-famous singers.  I know an organ grinder guy with a monkey.  He'll perform for a bottle of Two Buck Chuck wine, a  bag of peanuts, and a slightly overripe banana.  
Gores:  That's what I'm talking about.  The price is right and everybody loves monkeys.  They can't make enough of those "Planet of the Apes" movies.  
Loyer: Keep your hands off of me, you damn dirty ape.  
Gores: Did you ever hear the saying, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you"?
Loyer:  No offense meant, it's just a quote from the movie.

Dumars: We could cut way back on our security force.  Since that minor overblown fiasco known as "Malice at the Palace" night, the fans and players have been on their best behavior.
Loyer:   Right.  Fire everybody and have my Uncle Willard walk around with his Doberman Otto.  That will scare the crap out of everybody.
Gores: That will save a tidy sum of money.

Dumars: This isn't a cutback per se but, a surefire way to generate some revenue.
Gores: I'm all ears.
Dumars: You know how they have "pay to play" in high school sports?  Well, how about we initiate "pay to pee"?  
Gores: Pay toilets, I love it!
Loyer: That reminds me of a tacky tourist trap I got taken at named "South of the Border".  
Dumars: People will pay through the butt, literally and figuratively to use our pay restooms.

Gores:  Now this is what I call real economic progess.   You two should get your Doctorate Degrees in Economics.
Loyer:   Yes, Joe and I will be looking for new jobs in April anyway.  Maybe we can get the old sheepskin and reinvent ourselves.
Gores:  You get that degree and I'll promise you an unpaid internship with my Platinum Equity Company.
Dumars: Such a deal.  I have a standing offer from Tim Horton's to be a quality control donut taster and spokesman for the company.  They even have a nickname for me, just call me "Jelly Joe".

Gores: Good work men. The conservative Tea Party will be proud of you and your budget cuts.  I'm out of here.   I need to go shopping for a new larger faster corporate jet.    These constant trips between California and  Michigan can be a real pain.

Last edited by Fennis Dembo on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

Fennis Dembo

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty In the who gives a s.h.i.t department...

Post  Oracle Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:32 pm

Pistons' Billups says knee feels better, but return still uncertain
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Smithereens???

Post  Oracle Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:23 pm

Go Stones! wrote:The Pistons' announcer says, "Josh Smith with a long deuce..." - Creeps me out!!!

And, "Josh Smith FLUSHES it down!" (RE: slam dunk) - Makes me smile!

Just askin'!

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Anyone else get creeped out when...?

Post  Go Stones! Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:36 pm

The Pistons' announcer says, "Josh Smith with a long deuce..."

And, "Josh Smith FLUSHES it down!" (RE: slam dunk)

Just askin'!
Go Stones!
Go Stones!

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Jennings.

Post  Murph Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:24 pm

Oracle wrote:I'm running out of words to describe how bad the Jennings move was, and how dumb Joe was to make it, but I found this video in this article written just before the season started, asking a question that may have made some sense then, but now the question is really, is Brandon Jennings even better than Will Bynum?

Article: Who’s Better: Brandon Jennings or Mike Conley?

Video: It as info that amazingly matches what we see nightly. Enjoy, or throw up!

Wow. That's some pretty shocking statistical evidence on just how bad Jennings really is.  Shocked 

Cearly, Joe didn't bother watching that video before he gave away Knight and Middleton for Jennings. I wonder what John Hammond is going to do once Joe moves on. Who's going to take Hammond's unwanted trash once Joe goes (Jennings, CV)?

Murph

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Joe's A Dumbass

Post  WTF Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:43 am

Oracle wrote:I'm running out of words to describe how bad the Jennings move was, and how dumb Joe was to make it, but I found this video in this article written just before the season started, asking a question that may have made some sense then, but now the question is really, is Brandon Jennings even better than Will Bynum?

Video: It as info that amazingly matches what we see nightly. Enjoy, or throw up!

I hope the next coach has the balls to sit Jennings ass if we can't trade him over the summer which we likely won't be able to do. It's like Joe makes this **** as he goes and never scout this players as he should.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Don't Start Talking Now Local Media

Post  WTF Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:32 am

I swear our local media is too funny it's like they're a full season behind on making assessments about this team that many fans were able to pin point and conclude on 20 games into the season if not well before. I mean really they're just coming to the conclusion that this team has poor fundamentals  facepalm 

I think if these assholes gave it to the Pistons like they do the Lions and Tigers things would have been a little different if the players pass, present and future on this team got the honest truth for a change. Local media will cream the Lions defensive effort 2 minutes after a loss but there is always some excuse for these Pistons. Really Fairley can have 3 sacks and 8 tackles and would be creamed in the local media for a questionable roughing the passer call if it turned a game out of our favor.

I mean they creamed the Lions and Tigers from top to bottom, do you think Mayhem get the excuses Joe has gotten over the years? Hell No! Gores been to 6 games as the owner of the team and doubt if he's sitting in LA watching his team play as well and likely getting his results and stats from ESPN something you'll never find with the Ilitch's or Ford's doing.

Even the dumb ass announcers for this team are right on par with the local clowns. I swear Blaha would cheer an almost made shot while selling it to a less knowledgeable fans as something fantastic and incredible. I honestly think if Gores was to sell this team or move it that the media and casual fan base could be largely to blame. They all should have been rallying behind Ilitch oppose to crying about the monopoly he would have had in owning three teams when he proven to be a winner with both the Tigers and Wings.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Great Job pulling up that Video Oracle. That's Jennings in A NUT SHELL

Post  Phil-Good Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:40 am

This is my advice for A few Detroit Pistons.

1. Jennings. Commit to being A NBA player. Not A PRO AIM, Summer HERO, Street ball, and 1 player. A real NBA point guard. Fix that And 1 Jump shot. Go down to Duke or Syracuse or Kentucky, Michigan State, Michigan, anywhere! Ask the college coaches to help you fix that broke, leaning, off balance, fade away, jump-shot. AND STAY OUT THE F.U.C.K.I.N.G CLUB. That's why you had A broke jaw this season. And add 10 pounds if possible.

2. Greg Monroe. Get in the gym, add some Muscle, lose some body fat. Get this mentality in your head this summer. I'm going to play defense and rebound the basketball every night I step on A NBA Floor. Greg Monroe job is to become A NBA defender and stop playing defense like I'm A WNBA player. And add A jump-shot. Go visit Mr Hakeem the Dream or Tim Duncan. BOTH!!

Phil-Good
Phil-Good

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Sparma

Post  Oracle Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:10 pm

We're both proponents of using stats early and often!

I'm a strong believer that the effective use of stats can enhance the already existing set of tools we use to evaluate a player, NOT replace them!

Looking at that video in my last post, shows and proves that the stats are ONLY as good as the person who analyzes them.

I thought they did a great job of analyzing not only the stat, but the reasons in his game that the stat exists.

This was critical to me, and really explained why some stats that Jennings had looked good, but existed for the wrong basketball reasons.

Example, assist to turnover ratio: Jennings had a great assist to turnover ratio. However, the reason was that he was jacking up ill advised shots instead of passing the ball, which makes the stat look good, but were effectively turnovers in themselves.

The other example was the fact that Jennings took fewer shots closer to the basket and that's why his shooting percentage is low. It's true, but again, I've seen the reason with my own eyes.

Jennings lacks the ability of other guards to either attack the basket or take players off the dribble. Unable to penetrate defenses, his only option is the unbalanced shot.

Interestingly, this info could, in some cases be used to help a player get better, but in Jennings case, IMO, they serve to completely expose his ability and game as very difficult to repair!
Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Jennings & Joe

Post  Oracle Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:50 pm

I'm running out of words to describe how bad the Jennings move was, and how dumb Joe was to make it, but I found this video in this article written just before the season started, asking a question that may have made some sense then, but now the question is really, is Brandon Jennings even better than Will Bynum?

Oracle
Oracle

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Who would be interested in replacing Joe Dumars?

Post  cool breeze Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:39 pm

You have to wonder about this idea that perhaps few good GM prospects would ever want the job. Perhaps knowing that Stuckey and Charlie Vs contract is finished after this season could make the job more attractive. Then it might be possible to find two guards that fans would like to watch. Also, I am back to feeling the same way I felt about Monroe now that I felt when he was first drafted by Detroit. I know that Murph was really happy along with many other Piston fans simply because we had suffered so much watching Joe's top flight players like Jason Maxiell. But this year which is his contract season, Monroe has failed the test. He is much like other players Joe has been attracted to in the past like Stuckey and Charlie V. Those players have not become better players. Monroe is a better offensive player than his rookie season but he still played the same way that first year and on his college team. Coaches had a hard time motivating Monroe at Georgetown and especially on the defensive end. It seems he just can't think quick enough on the floor to ever be a good defender. This much I know for sure. If there had been a fantastic offer by another team before the trade deadline, then the Pistons would have made that trade. Teams competing in the playoffs know Greg is a liability on defense. You have to be at least average on defense or you will hurt the team in a playoff situation. That is why it is such a joke that the owner had expectations of making the playoff this year. He has a lot of players like Monroe on this team. Players can't run a 2nd or 3rd option on offense and they cannot hold their own on defense. Josh Smith made several statements relating to Piston failures on defense relating to balancing the floor. Josh's statements reveal to me that he had no idea how a good team plays defense. I see Miami playing the right way on defense. All the players are tuned in and know their assignments and stay on their assigned man. Josh believes a good defense is plugging holes. You take a defensive possession off and let your assigned man beat you down the court and expect a teammate to cover that man while you look around and try to find an area where no other Piston player is standing. Are all these players complete morons? I know some former NBA coaches and they have stated that there are some players who make great money who are dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to understanding basic concepts. They screw up all the time out of timeouts forgetting what the coach wanted them to do after only a few seconds have passed by. How about making prospective players take a basketball IQ  written test before the draft or before you sign them as a free agent? Is that out of the question even though they are making millions of dollars? We have been watching a retarded style of basketball this season. It is time for the coaching staff to bench a lot of the players and see what the rookies can do for the rest of the season. That makes a lot of sense but we also have retarded leadership in the front office. Wonder why nobody wants to even talk about the Detroit Pistons???

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Joe Should Be Beating and Stoned You Ask Me

Post  WTF Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:56 pm

What all the Joe Dumars supporters fail to grasp was the amount of damage Joe was really doing to this team. The damage was far more than what was happening on the floor but also in the stands, financially for the organization. It wouldn't shock me if Gores moved or sold the team because he's not a real fan he's a businessman first, then a asshole and then maybe a fan next.

You have to wonder what he's thinking when he looks at his empty arena, you have to wonder what he's thinking when media people refer to his players as dummies.
WTF
WTF

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty The only way Piston fans will ever have any faith in the Pistons owners will be if they create a better plan to keep their 1st round pick this year

Post  cool breeze Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Last season Joe Dumars could have stepped in and created such a plan to lose as many games as possible beginning in the month of March. But good old Dumars did what the other smart teams didn't do. He put the pressure on to win as many games as possible even knowing that would hurt the franchise. Now we are in a batter between Cleveland and New York. It is doubtful that Detroit can have a worse record than Boston. Danny A. has been out scouting college players working his ass off this entire year trying to make sure he doesn't blow Boston's chances come draft time. Meanwhile, our owner makes demands that his team must make the playoffs and his figure head GM likes that idea as well. 

We fans are tired of these players. We don't want to watch them play even in the playoffs. I have not been able to watch the last two Piston games. Some of the players almost make me ill. Dumars needs to be fired as soon as Possible. We have too many memories of his screw ups and the players we liked being traded. Joe has his players playing for Detroit now. He loves Will Bynum and Rodney Stuckey and Brandon Jennings. 

We fans want that 1st round draft pick real bad Mr. Gores. Otherwise expect the seats to be even more empty of you bring back the same players next season. I am speaking of soft Joe Dumars type players here. Joe is the guy who doesn't believe in signing players who can play defense. He has no idea what it takes to field a team that fans can identify with and respect. 

dX and others have suggested that it is time to play the rookies. That in itself could generate more interest in the team and sell more season tickets. Mr. Gores is supposed to be a businessman. The only positive thing he could do now is fire Dumars and instruct the coach as to who he should play for the rest of the season. Does anyone care how that would affect the players on this team? NO! Do we care if Josh Smith, Stuckey or Bynum are pissed off? It is time to sit both Stuckey and Bynum for the rest of the season and find a way to remove them from next year's team. Neither are causing any trouble and Bynum especially really tries hard but they are not part of the future of this team. In many respects most of the players should not be part of the future if I had my way. We need smarter players. We need players who can grasp the importance of playing smart team orientated defense. And we need players who are consistent and enjoy playing the games. 

An important  observation i know many of you have witnessed is the fact that Josh Smith does not enjoy playing basketball. He is in it for the money only. 

Stuckey is the same way and always has been. 

Monroe has only been mentally ready to play hard in one game this year and that was the game where he played in New Orleans in front of his family. He starts almost every game the same way showing he has put no thought at all into caring about his performance or the team's performance. He fakes playing defense in the first quarter of almost every game. So why in hell should anyone want to watch him play basketball? Monroe shows that he just doesn't care about the Detroit Pistons. He is thinking about his next contract and most likely wants to move to another city. 

Jennings made statements about problems with team chemistry especially relating to helping each other out on defense. He is right about that. However, I have watched Jennings not even try to stay with his assigned man and allow his man to go anywhere he wants to go. And I don't see Jennings helping anyone out himself. Everyone wants to switch instead of moving their damn feet on defense. It takes hard work to prevent your man from doing what they want to do. It takes a certain mindset which most of our players do not have. So Mr. Gores do you get it now as to why the attendance is so low? The owner has been AWOL this entire year. Does he watch the games? Does he respect his players? How can he respect Joe Dumars ability to create a real team? All of this stuff should have been real clear in the owner's mind last summer when Dumars first suggested trading Knight and Middleton for Jennings. No real Piston fan has any faith in the people who are making the decisions on or off the court.

cool breeze

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Let's see what we have here

Post  deusXango Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:24 am

Who wants to pay to watch Chauncey (arguably the most exciting FA signing last summer) sit on the bench, because that's as close to a pro floor he can get?
With all the jazzy, hip-hop, flash Jennings displays, who're really excited he's our floor general?
What type of team do you have when Will Bynum is the ongoing spokesman of the team?
When longtime Stuckey supporters start abandoning hope in him, it begs to question, why is he still on the team?
Coach Loyer? What happened that you inserted Tony Mitchell in the game...WITH LESS THAN A MINUTE TO PLAY??!!
When George Karl or Lionel Hollins could be coaching this team, we're on our 2nd coach this year alone...who can find direction in that?
Coming off a 29 win year, and making moves toward the playoffs in the offseason, who's impressed that we may have to win less, to hold onto our draft pick?
Remember when fans wanted to see Drummond start or get more playing time last year, well what about this year when fans want to see the same with Mitchell, Datome, and Siva?
At this point, why must we play Jerebko, and Villanueva like they can help or are auditioning for the future?
Who can get excited with $8.5 million just sitting on the end of the bench, and just sitting, and sitting, and sitting.....
deusXango
deusXango

Back to top Go down

FORUM Empty Re: FORUM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next