FORUM

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oracle

Post  WTF on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:05 am

Oracle wrote:Hey Wise, are you hanging out at a Lions site with FlyDog?

If so, what's the address, so I can register.

Here you go lionslair.net/
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

And the good articles keep coming...

Post  Oracle on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Here's another one, this time by Langolis!

It's about the SF position, and while it starts out, naturally, with Josh Smith, it quickly follows up with Datome & Singler!

It turns out that Datome isn't just a 3 point shooter, this dude is athletic, finishes around the rim in many different ways, and is a 90% FT shooter! Certainly sounds like a prescription for PT to me!

Oh, and if you thought Singler might be on the blocks, as I did, Joe and the coaching staff have a different idea!

More here: Pistons by Position Countdown: 3
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wise

Post  Oracle on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:58 pm

Hey Wise, are you hanging out at a Lions site with FlyDog?

If so, what's the address, so I can register.
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It' Art and Quite Tastefully Done

Post  WTF on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:57 pm

Oracle wrote:Just drop your draws and get completely naked!!!

Rodman turns a visit to a Korean strong man into advertising CASH!!!

No Comment on the dude with the green hair facepalm 
WTF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Excellent article on Josh Smith

Post  Oracle on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:00 pm

A taste...

"According to the Detroit Free Press' Perry A Farrell, Detroit is looking into the former option. Smith has gone on the record as saying that he's working on his mid-range and long-range shooting, and Rasheed Wallace, now a member of the coaching staff, has stated that he's working on the forward's shot from 15 to 18 feet.  

A few members of B/R's NBA team (myself, Zach Buckley and Ethan Norof) briefly discussed this decision, and it was met with quite a bit of skepticism. Phrases like "analytics be damned" and "can you believe they're encouraging him" were used. So was a GIF of someone's mind blowing. 

But upon further consideration, it's actually the best idea. 

Detroit needs someone to provide floor spacing, and Smith may well be the best option. Jennings is another one, but the spacing must come from the frontcourt as well. Asking either Monroe or Drummond to step out to the perimeter would be foolish. 

Smith is simply the only frontcourt member who has this ability." - Breaking Down How Josh Smith Must Change His Game to Thrive with Detroit Pistons
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How do you follow up Twerking? And Rodman ain't Dumb!

Post  Oracle on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:03 am

Just drop your draws and get completely naked!!!

Rodman turns a visit to a Korean strong man into advertising CASH!!!

Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM

Post  cool breeze on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:57 pm

merc wrote:
Oracle wrote:"Holly hell Oracle! This is far more disturbing to me than the Lions game today. It appears that there will be a huge percentage of young people on social security disability." - Don

Yeah, this is nothing like what the people that created all of this technology thought would happen!

It makes you wonder about a generation growing up like that! They don't really read, they just grab the tools and interact online... strange!

I don't know what to say, but it was eye opening, especially for someone that didn't grow up with all of this available!
Ain't this the truth!
It really comes down to the parents willingness to enforce getting fresh air & exercise. Even back in the 60's you could watch cartoons for 12 straight hours but there wasn't multiple electronic sources pulling you into zombieland... we stayed out til the street lights came on (even lied about the lights going out)... it was a day of baseball... tag, hide n' seek (whole block style) and building forts (the best kind were underground like Hogans heroes)... bottom line ya gotta be an asshole and kick em outside or have them join a club/team.
Good point Mercury. They don't read but get bits of information on the net and become easily manipulated who don't know that they don't know much of anything. We have to stay fit to avoid being sent to a nursing home in our old age. Those kids might seek employment in those places and if they do, we can expect to be sitting around in dirty undergarments while watching the Pistons.

cool breeze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dx & Seb

Post  Go Stones! on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:29 pm

I don't have proof, of course, but my belief is that Joe D has a potential agreement with a team for a trade. It involves Bynum as a key player (reasonable contract and first PG/SG-type off the bench for struggling team) and expiring contract(s).

I'm a fan of getting Deng/Granger/Gay with such a trade. It would give us a sneak peak (like Calderon) in time for the playoffs (like Sheed gave us a lift in 2004) and give the other team a good bench player who could be starting PG (with bad team or when starting PG is injured for the year) and expiring contract(s).

Time will tell.
Go Stones!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Did you ever look for something to do on a rainy day?

Post  deusXango on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Sebastian, you've been a worthy opponent and my hat's off to you; you've got a level head, not given to petty fits of anger, but have a bull dog grip on your principles. During this summer of change, with our favorite basketball team, you hung in there with me, going pro and con, tit for tat, about the polarizing Rodney Stuckey, and giving me something to keep my juices flowing, until the season starts. We chose sides, had at it, and it was fun!!

Now that the season is almost upon us, the reality is, Stuckey should be the first guard off the bench, hands down! Sentiment won't take age off those tired and injured legs of Billups', and Bynum is just too damn small (in the same category as Siva only without the command of the game that Siva has); if there is a three guard rotation to be implemented, it should be Jennings, Caldwell-Pope, and Stuckey, for the money. Given the age of Stuckey, his size, and the fact he can be plugged in at either backcourt spot (successfully dominating 2nd unit guards around the league), he would finally be used to his best advantage; that's what Cheeks should be doing, getting Stuckey's head right for how he can best benefit the team.

IMHO the choice trade pieces to be considered by the deadline are Bynum, Jerebko, and depending on how much improvement he shows, Singler. Make no mistake about it, we absolutely need to be in the first round of next summers draft! We need to keep Monroe, by resigning him, and we need that alpha SF, in the worst way. If Charlie V. makes the All-Star team this year, he should be let go to use that money to resign Monroe; past disappointment merits the Pistons cutting ties with this guy (I'll never get over that "dream ankle injury" he suffered that kept him out for the majority of a season). My opinion is that minutes should be found for Datome and Mitchell A.S.A.P.; I know neither one has played a minute of NBA ball, but I've a sneaking suspicion both those guys can be impact players.

pom pom GO PISTONS!!pom pom 
deusXango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Great calls, DX ...

Post  Sebastian on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:47 am

deusXango wrote:Barring the signing of Chris Paul or Dwight Howard, Josh Smith was the #1 FA on the board (and he was rumored to be going to a number of teams with  better records than us), but with the expected inclusion of Andre Drummond in the starting lineup, replacing Jason Maxiell, and the signing of Smith, our Pistons only received a B for their frontline, off-season improvements; what would it have taken to receive an A?

I'm so sick and damn tired of hearing about our offensive interior spacing being the doom of our season; with the excellent athleticism, adept passing skills, extremely high basketball I.Q.'s, and a big man coach with the knowledge of Rasheed Wallace, why is that considered a problem? What makes anyone think that Mo Cheeks won't make astute substitutions with his rotation players is beyond me; I sometime think that some fans and sports writers are pissed that Lil' Larry is not here any longer, and are taking it out on Cheeks, instead of throwing their full support behind him.

Brandon Jennings is not the first undersized guard with mad skills to play in the NBA, and playing at a high level is not impossible; the good news is, he may reach All-Star level in Detroit. What Jennings needs is a backcourt partner who'll compliment him for the next few years and KCP fits the bill more than any other Piston on the roster right now; why are the media types not talking this kid up? The sooner Jennings and KCP start playing together, the better off the team will be; if KCP can't play, shouldn't we know it A.S.A.P.?

"Although Dumars isn't ready to name Brandon Jennings the opening day starter, the former Milwaukee Buck won't be coming off the bench for the Pistons." WTF is that all about?! I thought Cheeks was hired to make decisions like that. Jack McCloskey told Chuck Daly to start William Bedford, and "Daddy Rich" told "Trader Jack" to kiss his ass! I hope Cheeks is his own man, without the ass kissing by anybody.
Finally, a set of topics that DX and I can agree upon. I'm with you all the way DX, regarding the J-Smoove pick-up. Signing Josh Smith was a mini coup. Joe got the top free agent on the board that was truly available to OUR Pistons. If Joe had not signed Smith, WE would had been up **** Creek without a paddle or a boat.

The Josh Smith signing helped to set-up the subsequent acquisitions, although I am remain puzzle as to why Will B. was brought back, when coupled with the Chauncey and Siva signings.

I also agree that Brandon Jennings will prove to be an excellent signing, as well. The dude is young but experienced. He's a true point guard. His handle is excellent. His confidence is high. And, most of all teams will have to game plan for B. Jennings.

Believe it or not, I agree with you, too, when you suggest that KCP should be starting alongside B. Jennings. Now don't go crazy, but Stuckey should be the first guard off the bench. Stuckey should be allowed to play the Jarret Jack role.

Trust me DX, WE will prove to the NBA pundits just how far WE have come, as the season progresses.

WE will be taking names and kicking asses.

DETROIT BASKETBALL is back!!!Joe 
Sebastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What does it really take to get respect?

Post  deusXango on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:34 am

Barring the signing of Chris Paul or Dwight Howard, Josh Smith was the #1 FA on the board (and he was rumored to be going to a number of teams with  better records than us), but with the expected inclusion of Andre Drummond in the starting lineup, replacing Jason Maxiell, and the signing of Smith, our Pistons only received a B for their frontline, off-season improvements; what would it have taken to receive an A?

I'm so sick and damn tired of hearing about our offensive interior spacing being the doom of our season; with the excellent athleticism, adept passing skills, extremely high basketball I.Q.'s, and a big man coach with the knowledge of Rasheed Wallace, why is that considered a problem? What makes anyone think that Mo Cheeks won't make astute substitutions with his rotation players is beyond me; I sometime think that some fans and sports writers are pissed that Lil' Larry is not here any longer, and are taking it out on Cheeks, instead of throwing their full support behind him.

Brandon Jennings is not the first undersized guard with mad skills to play in the NBA, and playing at a high level is not impossible; the good news is, he may reach All-Star level in Detroit. What Jennings needs is a backcourt partner who'll compliment him for the next few years and KCP fits the bill more than any other Piston on the roster right now; why are the media types not talking this kid up? The sooner Jennings and KCP start playing together, the better off the team will be; if KCP can't play, shouldn't we know it A.S.A.P.?

"Although Dumars isn't ready to name Brandon Jennings the opening day starter, the former Milwaukee Buck won't be coming off the bench for the Pistons." WTF is that all about?! I thought Cheeks was hired to make decisions like that. Jack McCloskey told Chuck Daly to start William Bedford, and "Daddy Rich" told "Trader Jack" to kiss his ass! I hope Cheeks is his own man, without the ass kissing by anybody.
deusXango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  merc on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Oracle wrote:"Holly hell Oracle! This is far more disturbing to me than the Lions game today. It appears that there will be a huge percentage of young people on social security disability." - Don

Yeah, this is nothing like what the people that created all of this technology thought would happen!

It makes you wonder about a generation growing up like that! They don't really read, they just grab the tools and interact online... strange!

I don't know what to say, but it was eye opening, especially for someone that didn't grow up with all of this available!
Ain't this the truth!
It really comes down to the parents willingness to enforce getting fresh air & exercise. Even back in the 60's you could watch cartoons for 12 straight hours but there wasn't multiple electronic sources pulling you into zombieland... we stayed out til the street lights came on (even lied about the lights going out)... it was a day of baseball... tag, hide n' seek (whole block style) and building forts (the best kind were underground like Hogans heroes)... bottom line ya gotta be an asshole and kick em outside or have them join a club/team.
merc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  merc on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Oracle wrote:"Although

On the other end of the court he can be overpowered by bigger guards and is liable to getting posted up. His inability to defend 2s will limit the players coach Maurice Cheeks can play alongside him in the backcourt. He will be giving up height and weight to each of the four other starting point guards in the Central Division: Derrick Rose, Kyrie Irving, George Hill and Brandon Knight
This is the reason Jennings will struggle in our division... not only are they bigger but they have the quickness to make his life difficult with the ball...our help defense will be put to the test.... real talk
merc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jennings: The good, bad and ugly.

Post  Oracle on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:47 pm

"Although Dumars isn't ready to name Brandon Jennings the opening day starter, the former Milwaukee Buck won't be coming off the bench for the Pistons.

The 23-year-old has started in 289 of his 291 NBA appearances, leading the Bucks to the playoffs twice in four seasons. He has career averages of 17 points and nearly six assists, and he played over 36 minutes per game last season. 

Jennings has an explosive first step and will look for shots out of isolation sets or pick-and-rolls, where he shoots a high number of threes. He looks to score first but has really developed as a point guard throughout his career—he averaged a career-high 6.5 assists in 2012-13.

One of the most underrated parts of his game is his ability to take care of the ball, especially for such a young player. He has never averaged more than 2.5 turnovers in a season, and, according to ESPN Insider, his 9.7 turnover rate was the 15th-lowest of the 82 qualified point guards.

His biggest struggles can be attributed to his slight build.

He's listed at just 6'1" and 169 pounds. Offensively, he can get into the paint consistently, but he's not effective when he gets there. He shot just 45.4 percent from within five feet of the basket, per NBA.com, and only got to the line 3.5 times per game.

On the other end of the court he can be overpowered by bigger guards and is liable to getting posted up. His inability to defend 2s will limit the players coach Maurice Cheeks can play alongside him in the backcourt. He will be giving up height and weight to each of the four other starting point guards in the Central Division: Derrick Rose, Kyrie Irving, George Hill and Brandon Knight

Jennings hasn't quite lived up to the expectations that followed him into the NBA, but he has been a solid NBA point guard and has shown growth in recent seasons. With a change of scenery and a solid surrounding cast, Jennings should take a big step forward in his development this season." - Spotlighting and Breaking Down Detroit Pistons' Point Guard Position
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WE are a team!!!

Post  deusXango on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:21 pm

Sebastian wrote:
deusXango wrote:
Oracle wrote:Who will be in the big 3 for the Pistons?

I'm really torn, because I can't think of who to leave out between the top 4 players on this team!

This article goes through the process of who the big 3 will/should be - How New-Look Detroit Pistons Can Build the NBA's Next Big 3
Oracle, it stands to reason that the best three veterans, who'll play prominent roles in the ongoing success of the team, would be the "big 3." I'm taking pride in the fact that we never played that cliché, play on words game, when we were on top (sending four starters to the all-star game); we weren't the "big 4" or any such cartoon name, we were the Pistons and "wouldn't it be nice if Prince could go to the all-star game also?" After the "Bad Boys" our nicknames were reserved for the players who contributed off the bench like, "the Alternators," or "the Pitt Bulls," get my drift? Our team isn't about exclusion, but inclusion of all who play to win!!

GO PISTONS!!!
DX wrote: Our team isn't about exclusion, but inclusion of all who play to win!!

DX, does your statement also include, Stuckey?Joe 
Sebastian, with all due respect, I don't think Stuckey plays to win as much as he plays for his own individual glory; that's not the mentality of a player who places the success of the team first.
deusXango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WE are a team!!!

Post  Sebastian on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:36 am

deusXango wrote:
Oracle wrote:Who will be in the big 3 for the Pistons?

I'm really torn, because I can't think of who to leave out between the top 4 players on this team!

This article goes through the process of who the big 3 will/should be - How New-Look Detroit Pistons Can Build the NBA's Next Big 3
Oracle, it stands to reason that the best three veterans, who'll play prominent roles in the ongoing success of the team, would be the "big 3." I'm taking pride in the fact that we never played that cliché, play on words game, when we were on top (sending four starters to the all-star game); we weren't the "big 4" or any such cartoon name, we were the Pistons and "wouldn't it be nice if Prince could go to the all-star game also?" After the "Bad Boys" our nicknames were reserved for the players who contributed off the bench like, "the Alternators," or "the Pitt Bulls," get my drift? Our team isn't about exclusion, but inclusion of all who play to win!!

GO PISTONS!!!
DX wrote: Our team isn't about exclusion, but inclusion of all who play to win!!

DX, does your statement also include, Stuckey?Joe 
Sebastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Disturbing

Post  Oracle on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:23 am

"Holly hell Oracle! This is far more disturbing to me than the Lions game today. It appears that there will be a huge percentage of young people on social security disability." - Don

Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lions suck today as usual

Post  Oracle on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:20 am

cool breeze wrote:This was a very disappointing day for Lions fans. It is obvious to me that this is another 2nd rate team full of mentally challenged players. How is it possible for a coach to keep his sanity when you are surrounded by idiots? You have to somehow get 11 players who lack basic concentration skills to perform for 2 or 3 seconds without any of them making a mistake. You cannot expect to win games when several players make critical mistakes. Year after year in recent times, management of the Lions have signed low football IQ players. Either the players are taking drugs before the games or they have the brains of infants. You have to work hard to make the type of mistakes those Lions made today. Bush didn't get his arm up high enough to receive the hand off and fumbles. Several Lions make illegal plays which lead to penalties. The coaches shouldn't be responsible for players getting called for stupid penalties. The players are all adults and know the rules. But they forget the rules which means they have extremely low mental capabilities. Why do we watch such nonsense? That is what I was saying to myself. Several of my family members actually paid the money to go to this game to cheer for the Lions and they were ashamed of supporting this team. The team was not ready to play this game. This Arizona football team is horrible and only won because of mental errors by our mentally challenged Lions. The game actually appeared to be fixed. You can't be that stupid can you?
This was painful!!!

I blame the coach for the stupid mistakes made by the players and the mental mistakes for costly penalties!

If this happened one year, ok, you can give them a pass, but when it happens year after year, it's a culture that the coach has 100% control over! Players that can't tow the line need to be punished, and this coach NEVER takes any action!

I also blame the Quarterback! Stafford puts up good numbers, but he hasn't come through when needed except for one year, and it's looking like that year was a fluke! While he can throw that side arm pass most times, it's becoming a seriously ugly looking way to QB a team as it generally comes in desperation time!

Can the Lions even spell pass rush? For the price we're paying that defensive line(you hear me Suh), is it too much to ask to get even a little pressure on opposing QB? Hell, I'm not even asking for tons of sacks(although it would be nice)!

Ok, they did play well most of the game, and the Cardinals are better than I thought, especially their defense, although Carson Palmer was also better than I remembered he was, I'm still pissed!

Oh well, it's only one game, let's see if the problems get corrected!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cool breeze on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Oracle wrote:But since it's slow, and while we await the Lions vs Arizona, this is really interesting. If you want to know what teens and likely 20 somethings are doing online, this video is a bit disturbing. The following words are from the article, and I suggest clicking on the youtube button to see this full screen.

"Noah, a short film that debuted at the Toronto International FIlm Festival, illustrates the flitting attention span and lack of true connection in digital culture more clearly than anything else in recent memory. (Warning: NSFW)" - You Need To See This 17-Minute Film Set Entirely On A Teen's Computer Screen

Holly hell Oracle! This is far more disturbing to me than the Lions game today. It appears that there will be a huge percentage of young people on social security disability.

cool breeze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lions suck today as usual

Post  cool breeze on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:52 pm

This was a very disappointing day for Lions fans. It is obvious to me that this is another 2nd rate team full of mentally challenged players. How is it possible for a coach to keep his sanity when you are surrounded by idiots? You have to somehow get 11 players who lack basic concentration skills to perform for 2 or 3 seconds without any of them making a mistake. You cannot expect to win games when several players make critical mistakes. Year after year in recent times, management of the Lions have signed low football IQ players. Either the players are taking drugs before the games or they have the brains of infants. You have to work hard to make the type of mistakes those Lions made today. Bush didn't get his arm up high enough to receive the hand off and fumbles. Several Lions make illegal plays which lead to penalties. The coaches shouldn't be responsible for players getting called for stupid penalties. The players are all adults and know the rules. But they forget the rules which means they have extremely low mental capabilities. Why do we watch such nonsense? That is what I was saying to myself. Several of my family members actually paid the money to go to this game to cheer for the Lions and they were ashamed of supporting this team. The team was not ready to play this game. This Arizona football team is horrible and only won because of mental errors by our mentally challenged Lions. The game actually appeared to be fixed. You can't be that stupid can you?

cool breeze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Way Off Topic...

Post  Oracle on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:19 am

But since it's slow, and while we await the Lions vs Arizona, this is really interesting. If you want to know what teens and likely 20 somethings are doing online, this video is a bit disturbing. The following words are from the article, and I suggest clicking on the youtube button to see this full screen.

"Noah, a short film that debuted at the Toronto International FIlm Festival, illustrates the flitting attention span and lack of true connection in digital culture more clearly than anything else in recent memory. (Warning: NSFW)" - You Need To See This 17-Minute Film Set Entirely On A Teen's Computer Screen

Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cool breeze on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Oracle wrote:In an interview with Oracle News Service(ONS), Cheeks responds to questions.

ONS: Mr. Cheeks, could you tell us what happened that day?

Cheeks: No, but I will tell you this! I am innocent. There was no crime. I have been exonerated of all false charges, and I am a free man!

ONS: Thank you, but obviously something went on. How can anyone in this town trust you if you won't come clean on a public matter? Why did the woman involved have to Hit the Road Jack, Take the Midnight Train to Georgia, or otherwise disappear?

Cheeks: Ok, well I've done my own investigation, and I finally know who was responsible for the horrible acts I was initially accused of!

ONS: Well, don't leave us hanging on tender hooks. What did your investigation turn up, and who is the culprit?

Cheeks: After a through investigation, at first I thought it was a dinner guest, but I didn't know until this day, that it was Barzini all along!

ONS: Barzini? Really?

Cheeks: No Sh!t, if you don't believe me, here's the video!

ONS: All I can say is that I hope your coaching is better than the production value of that video!
Good work getting this interview so easily from such a private person. This took you away from your family and other important matters and I appreciate your sacrifice. I did some work myself visiting the scene of the alleged crime but nobody was talking. However, I found a book of matches at the bar on the floor which appeared to be from a left handed writer. The note stated "I love you CM signed M. Sources soon determined the witness was none other than professional dancer, Chesty Morgan, who was hiding out in a safe house in Cleveland. She is currently going with the code name Night Mover and refused to confirm Barzini was responsible for anything relating to a crime in Birmingham, Michigan. Barzini is still the suspect here because of his past history of attempting to set up lonely important men when they are at their weakest moments. The Night Mover seemed afraid to talk and informed that she has never met Cheeks and is tired of people hounding her. I guess we are at a dead end unless the Birmingham police can pin some other crime on Barzini and he is given some type of plea deal to include a confession relating to this important incident that has affected the Detroit Pistons. We all want justice for Maurice Cheeks. His name should never have been mentioned by the police to media.

cool breeze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Cheeks Interview

Post  Oracle on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:23 pm

In an interview with Oracle News Service(ONS), Cheeks responds to questions.

ONS: Mr. Cheeks, could you tell us what happened that day?

Cheeks: No, but I will tell you this! I am innocent. There was no crime. I have been exonerated of all false charges, and I am a free man!

ONS: Thank you, but obviously something went on. How can anyone in this town trust you if you won't come clean on a public matter? Why did the woman involved have to Hit the Road Jack, Take the Midnight Train to Georgia, or otherwise disappear?

Cheeks: Ok, well I've done my own investigation, and I finally know who was responsible for the horrible acts I was initially accused of!

ONS: Well, don't leave us hanging on tender hooks. What did your investigation turn up, and who is the culprit?

Cheeks: After a through investigation, at first I thought it was a dinner guest, but I didn't know until this day, that it was Barzini all along!

ONS: Barzini? Really?

Cheeks: No Sh!t, if you don't believe me, here's the video!

ONS: All I can say is that I hope your coaching is better than the production value of that video!
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Great Addition...

Post  Oracle on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:01 pm

Go Stones! wrote:What if we were the first team to have a DIFFERENT "Big 3" show up each night?  One night it's Smith/Dre/Moose the next it is Billups/PonyTail/Jennings.  This is truthfully what the Bad Boys and 2004 team had going for them.  I remember about those teams asking, "how can we get 5 players in double figures most nights?"  This will be a fun team to watch too.

I love the fact that we had 4 all-stars who were not at max income deals.  It was as if they all peaked at the right time.  We are in the same mold this year b/c no one has a max deal.  I think "Going to Work" was a great team anthem.  I look forward to hearing this team's mantra.    
I actually think this is most likely the situation we'll be faced with!

Don't ask me why, but I have this feeling that Jennings is going to "Blow Up" and become a star on this team! I'm probably wrong, but he's the player in the best position to do something really special.
Oracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Agreed, but in addition....

Post  Go Stones! on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:14 am

What if we were the first team to have a DIFFERENT "Big 3" show up each night? One night it's Smith/Dre/Moose the next it is Billups/PonyTail/Jennings. This is truthfully what the Bad Boys and 2004 team had going for them. I remember about those teams asking, "how can we get 5 players in double figures most nights?" This will be a fun team to watch too.

I love the fact that we had 4 all-stars who were not at max income deals. It was as if they all peaked at the right time. We are in the same mold this year b/c no one has a max deal. I think "Going to Work" was a great team anthem. I look forward to hearing this team's mantra.
Go Stones!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum